• Pros

• "Easy to use and implement immediately. No need for long training. Support is friendly and extremely competent. No downtime until now. Free version to try out. Cost-benefit is great."

• "The software is easy to use, the training they provide is fabulous and the customer support is great. "

• "It is free to use with the basic package. All the automation tools are easy to set up "

• Cons

• "For me the costs are a little higher than originally advertised - but still way better value for money than anything else I've found"

• "Not a lot that we don't like. AgileCRM is well built. Having built-in landing pages would be nice, but it does integrate well with other platforms."

• "- Organisation of different compartments within the tool can be a bit difficult - Rich feature-set leads to a challenging learning curve to go over."

Browse Agile CRM Reviews

Jaime from Bloominari

Amazing Complete CRM & Automation software: Great Infusionsoft or Salesforce alternative, for 10% of the price tag

As a small business owner, and founder of Bloominari.com, a digital marketing agency helping small businesses to grow their companies online through beautiful design, automation and marketing tactics I was in search of the best CRM and marketing automation software for a truly affordable price. After literally about 2 months of research of various CRM and marketing automation platforms I finally decided to take AgileCRM for a spin (It was easy to try it, as they have an always-free lite version). Immediately I fell in love with it's interface, ease of use, and easy-to-setup platform. I previously worked with Salesforce.com and Solve360 CRMS, and have also tried BaseCRM, SugarCRM and many others throughout my business life.

Pros

- Super affordable for the amount of tools, features and applications it includes. Starting at $10/user/month for it's starter version. - Great user interface - Easy to setup and use - Lots of native integrations with lots of web-based (Saas) apps such as Gmail, Quickbooks, Twilio and many many others. - Integration with Zapier, which basically let's you now integrate AgileCRM with 700+ other web apps, so this feature was a KEY for me. - All your emails automatically load from your Gmail inside AgileCRM, no need to BCC some email address. - Lots of sales, marketing, support, landing page, and amazing features added on at no additional cost. - Now you can purchase add-ons such as user permissions, triggers, additional automation campaigns and others without having to upgrade all your users to the next subscription level (this is something I requested, and their team listened and did implement this). -Their tech support is great, they care, they listen, and they modify/improve their system based on your feedback - Their team update the app every few days

Cons

- Their standard subscription is $30/user/month if pre-paid for 2 years, otherwise $50/month, without too many added benefits for this level - Their starter subscription limits your marketing campaigns (automation) to only 5 campaigns, with 10 nodes (steps) on each. The standard gives you 10 campaigns, with 25 nodes each (much better). - Some updates happen without prior notifications to the user, and sometimes changes the User interface too drastically for some features. - Their E-mail templates are limited, but you can still bring in your HTML templates or use their WYSIWYG editor.

Response from Agile CRM

Replied November 2016

Hi Jaime, Thanks for your appreciation and support.

Guillermo from EntrenarSE

All I need to work in one place

The biggest benefit that this software has given me has been to optimize everything that has to do with the world of sales and marketing, generating the reports I need to demonstrate in the company how useful our strategies are, what aspects to improve, and generate our own leads, all in a very organized way and as its name says "agile".

Pros

I started working with this platform a little less than a year ago. My job consisted (and still is) in generating leads for the company and developing marketing and sales campaigns from scratch. Agile CRM has been fundamental, since it integrates perfectly with everything I need. I have my contacts in one place, which I can follow very easily. Its greatest strength is the ease of use and integration with multiple tools. Something as simple as managing notifications and alerts make the most of my time and organize my agenda in a practical way. I can generate reports where the effectiveness of the different strategies is established. For example, the result of phone calls, mail campaigns, newsletters, and more. I was able to import all the contacts in a very simple way and clean my list in a short time. Another great thing: the mobile app and the possibility of integrating with other programs. Today I have it integrated with Bria and Skype, also linkedin and facebook. Everything in one place, is the most practical CRM platform that someone like me (who has just started and was analyzing options) has found, and Im very satisfied with this software.

Cons

I think it would be convenient that in the future they made some training videos to explain how to correctly configure the automation tools, since I think it has been the most difficult to understand.

Javier from UV LATAM

Great Customer Support and Features

Pros

Their customer support is great as the hability to send personalized bulk emails.

Cons

User interface and report customization.

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

It's a platform full of great features with no surprises in the fee.

Slavica from BC TECH

Good value for Money

The support team is very patient and they have schedules available for training 24*7 for each module and there is no restriction for training. Easy to use, available on mobiles and PC.

Pros

24*7 support and exceptional dedicated support and training Very easy to use and modify. Different modules through single platform Nice visual reports

Cons

Restrictions in some automation, bit challenged to set up campaigns and missing accounts module

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

- simply product -easy to use -all at one place -good for different departments -mobile app

Daniel from DSR Ghostwriting

Shoddy CRM backed by terrible support

Overall a very bad experience. I can't find an option in the UI to cancel the subscription there's a pause option but not a cancellation one. The support is unprofessional and rude.

Pros

The automation/workflow builder seemed to work

Cons

I was drawn to AgileCRM while searching for a cloud-hosted CRM that could help me build a basic drip email automation sequence. What I found was that AgileCRM is a buggy CRM that is not suitable for business users. Countless have pointed this out, but let me add my voice: unbranded emails are not standard and require paying an extra fee. This means that unless you pay extra (yes, to the paid plan), every email you sent through the CRM will have "Send with Agile", or something similar, in the footer. This reeks of extortion and this hidden cost instantly turned me off continuing with my evaluation. In addition, the India-based support team is incompetent. Everything is "no problem, I understand your concern" and nothing actually gets resolved. I wasn't able to add several professional SMTP servers and the team didn't even seem capable of understanding why that was happening (hint: your SMTP editor should accept usernames even when they are not formatted as email addresses). My advice to any business user: stay well clear.

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

It seemed like an affordable option for a single-user CRM (my use-case) that needed a basic workflow/automation builder. But the support and functionality isn't there.

Response from Agile CRM

Replied November 2019

Hi Daniel, thanks for your feedback and appreciate your response. One of our Support managers has already contacted you. Agile CRM is an all-in-one software that is used by sales, marketing, & support teams that might not require sending bulk emails. After the first free 5000 emails, to get more benefits like unbranded emails, we request our customers to purchase additional packs that offer tracking features. We have standard SMTP functionalities to support and accommodate all users. At this point, we're afraid we do not offer customized configuration. However, we have already raised this request internally and our engineering team is working on it. You can contact our Support team for more info. At Agile, we believe in transparent billings, while canceling your Agile CRM subscription, we provide a period of 2 months to confirm your cancellation and preserve data. This is also helpful for users if they want to temporarily pause their accounts and billing too. However, you can get in

david from SDR Systems Group

Industry: Information Services

SDR Feedback

My experience has been very good.

Pros

Ease of use and support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always there when we need him.

Cons

When you what to remove a lead it brings you back to the home page instead of where you left off.

Ease of use

Chamath from AdSpark.IO

Sales and marketing CRM for developing bussinesses

Agile is still immature software but I can see that they are working to improve the software. So, I conclude, saying that it is still worthy of using Agile CRM.

Pros

Many people want to work in one place. The significant advantage of the CRM software is that it gives you to optimize almost everything. Every task is based on sales and marketing. Generating and regenerating reports and records are things that you need to show to companies. The pross include cleanliness. The UI in the process is easy - to - use task. It is even suitable for small and medium scale bases for customers through the use of social media. There are no complexities. It is effortless to set up, and it is quick.

Cons

The customer support area should be improved more. For the first time, users may take a bit longer time to learn the Agile CRM but they have very good learning materials. I have faced some UI/UX issues with the calendar, I think they will work on that and it will be improved in upcoming versions.

Nicolas Frichot from Nicolas Frichot- Confrencier Professionnel

Agile CRM: The Most Comprehensive & Valuable CRM On The Market

Amazing experience. I recommend to any businesses looking to take their operations and customer service management to the next level.

Pros

I really love how easy is it to create a task, follow-up with it, and completing it. The dashboard is so easy to use and best of all, the powerful Service features, which really make this CRM, one of the most complete business management solutions.

Cons

The regular package should have been less cheaper in my opinion. Otherwise, I find no negative remarks as such.

Madhura from Ripple Animation

Industry: Animation

Reviw For The Marketing Module of Agile CRM

We've managed go up our lead gen activities significantly, keep track of leads, see a dashboard with key onfo

Pros

Cons

For my size of business, the software has everything you need and at a great price. But when you try to upgrade to more users or more contacts, the costs jump up.

Mohamed from IVCM

Limitations

Pros

Has many good features like any other CRM in the market, automation is powerful but once you get all your leads into their system, good luck getting any meaningful figures unless you use their filter and collect it manually. please read the Cons before you buy!

Cons

You can only send a max of 3 custom email reports, each report with a maximum of 100 results only and they never mentioned that to me in their demo nor in their product comparison. If your website has a cookie consent bar, you won't be able to use "visitors activities" unless you enable their own cookie bar, that will leave your site with two cookie consent bars. Good luck with asking your visitor to accept all of these consents.

Response from Agile CRM

Replied July 2019

Hi Mohamed First of all, thanks for your detailed feedback. In Agile CRM reporting, you can create custom reports and enable the functionality to send those reports to your email. We have a limit of 100 in every email considering the size of the email which the email clients can consider spammy. However, we are giving a link in the email to check the details beyond the first 100 results. We have to show a cookie bar on the websites in compliance with the GDPR. That helps us take the users' consent to track their activities. In case you have any more questions. Please feel free to write us back at support@agilecrm.com.

Adam from Riskalyze

Agile is a Fantastic Solution in a Crowded Market

I feel like I am becoming a CRM expert. I have used and suggested many CRMs over the years, and I feel like I have seen it all. When I look for a CRM in 2018, I ask myself 3 questions. Question 1: Who is going to use these features? If my team lacks tech savviness, if they are going to be picky about the UI, or if they are used to a different platform, you could run into problems. At the end of the day, a CRM should be invisible, and it should be as natural as using your body. If you team struggles to use their tools, you will run into problems. There's no point in blaming your team if the tool is hard to learn. The job needs to be done either way. (Keeping a mobile option in mind is a good idea as well. Don't underestimate the value of client's won at a bar.) Question 2: How quickly will the system be up to 100% functionality? Every day that you team has to track client data on Post-Its is a day that you're throwing information in the trash (and hanging your Marketing + Support out to dry). Expect a month to get set up, but anything over 3 months is too long. Even if you're an enterprise, you can't afford to fly blind for that long. Also, integrations, integrations, integrations... If the sales rep can't demo a tool you use daily running on their CRM, demand a "no commitment demo" period. Most companies will try to lock you into a one year commitment, but it is perfectly reasonable to know everything works together in harmony. Question 3: Is this the right price for me? The thing about CRMs is that there are hundreds of them. It's impossible to say which one is right for you because in reality, there are probably a dozen you will love. If you feel that you are down to 2 or 3 CRMs that seem identical, they probably are... Go for the one that is priced right and ready to scale WITH YOU. Agile is great on all these fronts. Easy to use. Beautiful UI. Easy to set up. Very affordable option. Love 'em. You won't be disappointed.

Pros

Agile is so clean. The UI is easy to use right out of the box. Great for small to medium customer bases that use social media. Quick and easy to set up. Support is FANTASTIC! Great automated features. All the great things you would expect from a cloud based CRM: Customer + Deal tracking, notes and communication history, marketing analytics, scheduling, etc.

Cons

It's hard to call all of these "cons", but let's say "growing pains". Agile is still a young software. We had some problems setting up links between our WordPress site. They were quickly resolved to 100% satisfaction, but they had my boss pulling his hair out for a few days. We have run into a few other issues that I would call "buggy". Some graphical, some needing to refresh a page, but nothing has halted production. All have resolved themselves.

Bill from ComputAssist

Nice most-in-one CRM/Marketing engine for small biz

I need a place to store all of my interactions with contacts of all types. I need to be able to review a contact and know what stage we are in, last touch, next step, and simply who said what. Agile supplies all that. I want to improve my marketing outreach and I believe Agile will help me organize and systematize those efforts.

Pros

Agile CRM is purpose built (according to the makers) for keeping up with a growing start-up or small business. It handles the usual contacts, appointments, lead tracking and so on, but has a strong email and social marketing component. You can optionally tie in your email and telephony to Agile CRM to keep track of lead and customer interactions (though I have not implemented either at this time.) They are fairly generous with the free level, there are enough core features enabled to allow a fair trial and limits on number of contacts, emails, even API calls are sufficient for a small business. Their free tier is actually not a trial, you can stay on free as long as it meets your needs. One more thing, Agile has quite a few integrations available, among them Stripe, PayPal, FreshBooks, QuickBooks, and Xero. They have a functional API so if you are so inclined you can integrate Agile with almost anything, whether there is a widget for it or not.

Cons

There are a lot of moving parts, which is not necessarily a bad thing if they all help push your goals ahead. But it is more complex than many small business web applications, because it tries to do more. So it takes more of a time investment to begin to benefit from Agile. I am phasing into each component and I haven't reached some yet. I have wished for a few more customization options, in display attributes - layout, colors, and also data - what fields are displayed in lists, what sort criteria,

Erik from Willow Narrative

Agile CRM is a Great First Step into the CRM World

Pros

I used this platform for a solid year and put in hundreds if not thousands of contacts into this CRM. I liked how many categories there were to define a lead or a contact, the system that you set up to see how much potential revenue you had to win based on your leads was helpful, and the price is unbeatable. I mean truly, you can use this platform for free for up to 50,000 contacts. That's pretty amazing.

Cons

There's a reason why I call this particular platform a good "first step." Agile CRM says it offers marketing automation, gamification, and project management - but this is a far from complete product. In the free version you can only create so many marketing automation blocks before it makes you pay, but even if I did upgrade I'm not sure the platform could handle the sales process I wanted to have set up. Something else to mention about this platform is there customer service. I'm fairly certain the CEO is their only customer service rep. Every time I had a problem with the platform (roughly 1-2 times a month) it was the same man who picked up the phone - and when my problem was solved he made me delete the Tweet I sent out when I asked for help, and then made me publicly thank him. I found that very strange. Overall you should try this platform out if you're just starting out, but upgrade to something like Infusionsoft if you're really looking to up your game.

Derek "Storme" from Roofing Brand LLC

Good overall system with a few glitches

We've got LOTS of information in here now, so at this point it would be more work to move than to just deal with the downfalls. Overall, my team has enjoyed the experience. I am a bit more technical so I am not as happy as they are. It has kept a great log of our consultants past and present, so in that respect - it has done it's job. I just feel like the cost (for 3 operators) does not justify the tool.

Pros

Tags make it easy to compartmentalize different customers and the path to completion.

Cons

Organization is a bit tough, and the separation of different features between Sales, Marketing, and Service areas is a bit disconnected. Creating a "path" for different actions can be quite confusing, and the fact that LOTS of actions (such as send an email when a certain tag is entered) do not happen. I think these run on cron jobs (say, every 15 minutes) and I feel like LOTS of the actions get missed. This is my biggest beef. The price structure is a bit nickle and dimey as well, and it seems like a big jump between I can do 3 actions and I can do 5 actions.

Response from Agile CRM

Replied August 2018

Hi Derek,Thanks for your feedback. Our goal is to meet the needs of a growing business irrespective of its size. Our pricing model is the most affordable one in the market today and has been designed according to business requirements and its size. The tags feature helps you to segment your contacts and trigger necessary actions which take place instantly. For any further doubts on how to better use our tool for your needs, please contact our support team at support@agilecrm.com.

Ken from CX Group

Feature rich, easy to use application that combines Sales Management & Marketing Automation.

We were looking for a solution that allows us to work out of a single system for both, marketing automation and sales management. We wanted to make sure that we don't have to piece that combination together using plugins and add-ons but wanted a natively integrated solution. We tried many CRM's and ultimately ended up with agile CRM and have been happy users since. As your confidence in the tool grows, you will be surprised how much it can handle and how configurable it is without becoming a too complex. The support staff has also been world class. Our requirements have always been tended to promptly. Last but not least, it is incredibly well priced, easily 50%-75% cheaper than other, comparable vendors.

Pros

- integrates sales management and marketing automation natively- easy to use- feature rich with a lot of add-ons- very well priced- great support team

Cons

- Small wish that I have: we have users that would be support users only, while others are sales users only. Would be nice if we could separate license fees on a role basis. But then the overall price we have to pay is still very low so that it really isn't a big issue for us.

David from IF Creative, LLC

The CRM that packs a punch and delivers the lead every time deserves some of the spotlight.

Pros

Agile is a diamond in the rough so to speak. It feels like the tech world is a giant popularity contest and the few formed a club and left some of the better players out. Agile may not be listed alongside the trendy inner circle but good for them they stand in a place of their own and the customer is made better for it. When I found Agile I was enticed by their Free plan- not trial but free plan with a good amount of flexibility for a startup to fully integrate the CRM for zero out of pocket. The product will scale with your growth and they have several paid levels so as you step up your monthly plan will step up with you and not kill your cash flow. I really appreciate the email automation and landing page builder inside the CRM. The landing page function is easy to use and makes quick customized landing pages. The other CRM systems are priced much higher and offer similar functionality to Agile and Agile is a fraction of the cost. Now, as with any CRM the learning curve may be high and indeed this was the case for my use of Agile.

Cons

Agile is not an easy product to just pick up and go. It will require some basic knowledge and a willingness to learn the program. The great news is that Agile offers webinar trainings and onboarding at no extra cost as well as they host a huge assortment of training modules and videos.

Moving from Salesforce to Agile CRM

I am replacing Salesforce with Agile CRM to save cost, create a more streamlined interface with our website and sales team.

Pros

I like that all three modules (Sales, Marketing, Service) are contained in a very easy to use interface. There are basic and advanced functions available without all the Salesforce bloat. Ex: I can set up a simple Round Robin for my sales team without having to spend a bunch of extra money for a plugin or dig deep into layers and layers of Salesforce complications to just get to the place to set it up.

Cons

There are some limitations to the integrations vs other apps but it does integrate with the big boys (popular software). The help desk is expanding rapidly, but currently, you have to schedule calls with a rep. The rep is super helpful, but sometimes there is a wait time.

Easy to use CRM for mid -range businesses

To run our e-commerce business, we had to choose between a best of breed CRM (sales centrics) and one covering every touchpoint of the customer journey. After considering and testing solutions like Salesforce, Prosperworks, we finally decided to go for Agile CRM, more likely to fit with our needs regarding the size of our business and the ability to configure by ourselves. After several month of use, we integrated Agile with our CMS (WordPress-Woocommerce), Twilio (telephony and SMS services) and Clickdesk (Video and Live Chat). We've contacted the support team twice, each time issues were efficiently solved. Templates for Marketing Campaigns are usefull and watching video tutorials is enough to set up and personnalize the solution by yourself. By the way, there is a lack of integration between our products database (in the CMS) and Agile CRM : importing contacts and deals is easy, but surprisingly we are unable to import products. Products have to be filled manually : it's time consuming. Beside products management, we strongly recommend Agile CRM for its easy-to-use features.

Pros

- Many plugins available- Suport team easy to reach and comprehensive- Managing Marketing Campaigns with many templates and triggers- Sales funnel is natively designed using deals in Agile : allows you to track and forecast sales in a few clicks

Cons

- Product Management to quote, complete deals or design reports must be improved

Cam from Green Hat Workshop

Easy and clear

Very easy. The support has been very patient and been very informative with some great ideas about how I can get the best out of the software. Huge thanks

Pros

After using several other CRMs I have found that Agile offers the perfect balance of flexibility and structure I am also REALLy impressed by the marketing and tracking side too.

Cons

Dunno. I haven't found it yet. I had trouble accessing my Gmail but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] very helpfully suggested that I set it up through Imap. Seems fine and no bother

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

seemed to do more of what I needed had greater support and was cost effective

Dennis from Omega Brew, Inc.

Extremely Worthwhile Investment - Time & Money || We tried them all, and picked Agile ||

Pros

FEATURES: Pretty much every feature under the sun for automation (even correlating user behavior on website into triggers for a campaign is an effective tool due to how well the cookies work). ON-BOARDING: We've been able to schedule meetings with our on-boarding team who've been great in giving us real world usage scenarios and helping us settle into the product the right way and waste time looking for a way to do something or figuring out best practices from scratch. This is HUGE, very few solutions actually have something like this available to you. CUSTOMER SERVICE: Top. Notch. The chat support is great, they're patient and will stick around answering your questions all day, they even pass suggestions to the development team who actually implement them as new features moving forward if it's something you really need. Which is mind-blowing. OVERALL: It's complex and takes effort to learn what the product offers and how to use it. You're going to have to put the effort in, or it's going to be useless. That being said, once you put the effort in - Agile CRM gives you super powers compared most of your competition (because it takes effort, and requires learning). BOTTOM LINE: Imagine being in an iron man suit hovering above your competitors firing automated marketing missiles of lead-capturing/qualifying/scheduling sales quota destruction!

Cons

Very much a DIY experience, not enough 'sane defaults'. Needs better testing/preview options for different campaign segments. But these are something all these 'all-in-one' CRMs need.

Simon James from Business & Marketing Advice

Great Software for Small Business and growing ones if you Compare Marketing Automation Software

Pros

This software lives up to everything we expect in a CRM and Automation software which we have outlined here: http://www.lmnt.com.au/business-advice/compare-marketing-automation-software - there are only a handful of softwares that can do EVERYTHING and this is one of them. If you are looking for a small business software to run your company for you then THIS IS IT. I am a business coach and I can tell you that if you want to take your business to the next level using technology then this is a great place to start. Good luck.

Cons

They are a young company with lots of room to grow AND THEY ARE IMPROVING everyday so whatever they don't have now they will surely have by tomorrow!! It is like every time we say "I wish agile had that" a month later they have it. This is an action packed software with lots of flexibility with other apps too so if it can't do something you can connect it with another APP very quickly.

Nissanka from M C Medisoft

Generous offer of features

agile has made things easy. Now we can conduct successful marketing campaigns not only with our own knowledge, but using the expertise of Agile and making sure there isnt anything missed. Have addressed most CRM features for the ease of our clients to maintain a healthy link between the customer and organization. Have reduced waiting times with the IVR feature, self service portal etc. generous number of features for marketing/ sales management. All this for final achievement of revenue/sales budgets. Achievement of customer satisfaction goals thereby building a loyal customer base which helps in increasing market share through references. Together with the above, a professional support team and the cost? probably about 10% of the cost of competitive products which means a saving of 900%. And of course you have the chance to experiment with the trial version. AgileCRM is truly agile. The name speaks for itself.

Pros

I wonder if there is any other CRM with so much of features. Agile has taken care not to wait until customers suggest including new features. I believe Agile has designed this CRM with the customers customer in mind. That seems to be the marketing strategy of Agile in selling their CRM. They rather should have introduced this as a total marketing management software than a CRM, as a CRM is only one part of marketing whereas Agile is loaded with almost all features of an ERP. Visible feature are a rich UI, Dashboard, ability to integrate with a host of third party apps, etc. but the invisible is endless, yet user friendly. Thanks to agile, goodbye to many separate hard & soft ware. You have most of it in one clever soft.

Cons

agile CRM giving all this in one package is that have to complained about.

ALEXANDRINE from FACC OHIO

Industry: International Trade and Development

Alexandrine Tabeau (facc ohio and adexma only)

very positive eventhough some of the features should be easier

Pros

Onboarding and trainings from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the best. Good integration with google as well as linkedin Also it is easy to use marketing automation, crm contact, follow up for deals, + telephony and sms campaigns.

Cons

quickbook integration is not available some extra steps are needed to use the software, for example when you desactivate a campaign you have to remember to desactivate the contacts assigned. Certains things need a knowledge that is only possible by doing lots of trainings

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

Cost related to overall services

Evelina

Agile CRM delivered its promise and exceeded my expectations

Pros

There are a lot of pros regarding Agile CRM. To name a few: easy to setup and use, great features for all departments (marketing, sales, accounting etc) and very agile (can adapt to your specific business needs extremely well). Although all the expected functionality is in Agile, there are a lot of integrations for specialized tasks which is very important for being able to have visually "one system". Being able to have the free plan for more than a month was very important as it requires a lot of time to check and select a CRM. Also the free plan provides all the functionality you need to test and learn the CRM. Great support and the price is really good! It saved me a lot of time, money and because of it, I provide more professional services and I'm able to scale much more quickly and have control over by business.

Cons

The support they provide could be improved. Representatives with higher expertise in Agile would be good as well as offering support during weekends.

Konstantin from Verum Clinical

I searched extensively for a good CRM solution and Agile CRM seems to be best suited for our company

Precise segmentation of our usersWell structures users databaseWell organized history of each users interactions with our companyHighly efficient automated e-mail marketingKPIs for our e-mail campaignMonitoring of users behaviorDetailed users profiles

Pros

The interface is very user friendly, you can start using it confidently in a few hours, a lot of integrations which makes it very flexible, nice API for customized solutions if you have a programmers team in your company. Excellent e-mail automation with ability to segment users based on their behavior (open rate, link clicks, website actions), very precise segmentation with the use of unlimited tags, options for push notifications and web events as triggers, very easy to use e-mail templates and also highly customizable with support of custom code and custom fields. Really useful history of every user's interactions and contacts in a nice timeline format. A lot of filtering options, which when combined with the export in csv feature are extremely useful.

Cons

for the time being there is nothing serious, which can affect my usage of the platform, only minor issues which are easy to overcome.

Michael from Keka Technologies Pvt Ltd

A very user friendly CRM

A good Sales CRM fro small & Medium scale businesses. It has a good interface and very simple to learn. Need improvement in Automation features and customer support.

Pros

- I have been using Agile CRM in my present company. It didn't take me long to understand the functionality of Agile CRM because of the user-friendly functions and a very simplified interface. - It gives an option to add different tabs to the dashboard, which make it easier to understand the progress happing in the team. - Can set the daily task on prior or schedule it accordingly and it will be visible at the dashboard. I never have to worry in case I miss out any task assigned to me. - Creating leads is much easier in Agile CRM as it is integrated with other social application make it much easier to fetch the person details available on those sites. - The reports and analytics are very intuitive and give better visibility.

Cons

Can improve on the customer support part.

October 2015

Jez from Webstars Ltd

October 2015

Fantastic CRM, easy to use but powerful features

Pros

We have used a number of CRM's over the past two years looking for a system that can help automate our marketing efforts and also be an easy central repository for addresses and contact details.We used to use Highrise which was too basic, and more of a contacts manager and then trialled Pipedrive and Onepage CRM. Although these products provided some of the user features we required they all had issues which necessitated finding another CRM.The vendor is responsive to support queries, and always replies very quickly.

Cons

My least favourite part of this product is the new user interface they launched, it's partly persona preference but I preferred the old UI. The vendor provided a link that lets me use the old UI but I am not sure how long this will be supported.It would also be useful to have the option of very basic accounts that literally provide address book access. We ended up using their API to push data to google shared contacts for users who don't need the full CRM feature set.

Olivier from Renfort Conseil

A very powerful and easy to use sales + marketing automation SaaS ! Just great !

Agile CRM provides a very powerful solution to both sales and marketing challenges. Everything is gathered in one place. Benefits are just glaring : time savings, accuracy in commercial and marketing processes. It brings the sales+marketing automation at a very affordable price. A very good solution to grow fast your business on focusing only on extra value tasks when needed.

Pros

A very powerful CRM with marketing automation mechanisms inside. Possibility to create email scenarios, to attribute points to actions done by leads to check the maturity before contacting them. Possibilities of action are really impressive (even in the free version). I really like the possibility to design the landing page within the solution and connect it to the website directly. You can create a whole scenario from social media to CRM attributing points to leads regarding the action they have performed. It's absolutely great. It's like having the power of a big sales team in the hand of one person.

Angelique from Alterethic

agile crm product - An all in one CRM for all your business needs

Exceptional!!

Pros

Agile CRM is an all in one CRM for all our needs. We are into accounting industry and use this tool to manage our contacts and send then Newsletters whenever required. It has the Helpdesk section which will help you answer your customer queries from within the Helpdesk section. You can create a Landing page and Knowledgebase in your Agile account and publish the same using your DNS server to make this accessible to your customers across the globe. They have a very good Support team and their Onboarding sessions help you explore the features of the tool.

Cons

There are no such things that can't be liked in this tool. Everything is useful.

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

The pricing of the tool and the features available in the tool.

Decent CRM tool with both +ves and -ves

Pros

Easy to use CRM that has multiple features. Contacts timelines show all the interactions making it easy to progress. Automation and Campaigns are easy and work well.

Cons

Customer Service is quite off. Takes a long time of understand the issue and bounces around to a few executives. Interface is quite slow and lags quite a bit.

Response from Agile CRM Inc.

Replied October 2018

Thank you for taking your time in providing this feedback. Agile CRM has been designed for users to meet their business requirements with ease. Therefore, it has been rated as the best all-in-one CRM as it provides sales, marketing and service automation on a single platform. We understand support is very important and hence, we provide support through multiple channels like Chat, Email and Voice (24*5). Here is a look at what our customers have been saying about our support - https://www.agilecrm.com/testimonials

Loic from Sunsational Swim School

Updated review: big improvements

We have been using Agile for about 18 months now. This is an updated review. Last summer I got very frustrated with a technical issue that has been handled horribly by their customer service department. I was on the verge on switching to another tool but they worked hard to make it right and the tool has been getting better and better. Most issues are resolved promptly, a couple of my feature request have been actually developed and implemented so things are going in the right direction and I have decided to give them another chance.

Pros

- free trial - loaded with features- fast learning curve- continuous improvements - a lot of integrations

Cons

- I would love to be able to customise the look and feel of pages for improved UX. - Reporting features are pretty limited- A/B testing is difficult to work with

Great CRM with abundant features and good set of integrations

Pros

Used it majorly for Sales Activities. Great Automation options to follow-up with prospects, user friendly UI. Managing Contacts and Deals is quite easy. Emails reports, along with other reports, is wonderful. The Free version is definitely useful for someone who is just starting-up with enough features to get going. Form Creation is easy as well which can be effortlessly integrated with your website.

Cons

Their support team is slow in understanding issues. There is a clear disconnect between the Deals and the Contacts. Updating a Deal doesn't affect the related contact unless there is an automation in place for the same. The emails sent from AgileCRM, at times, seem to be flagged as spam.

Charlinda

It truly is a great program

Pros

Clients relations are managed, leads generated through webforms are nurtured and the process is automated. Segmenting clients have never been easier and support for the product is fantastic! Keeping track of tasks is an integral part of my daily function and the task management within Agile keeps me on track. Assigning tasks to alternative users are easy. Client records can be as detailed as required and one of the other things I do often is associate specific documentation to individual client contacts. Integration with 3rd parties are easy. The timeline feature is a gem! AgileCRM is truly a great product!

Cons

The only feature that requires attention is the automation. The campaigns and nodes are limited - even on the paid plans, but I know that Agile is in the process of reviewing this.

Alex from Marketing and Advertising

Calendar in Military Time

Experience is actually very horrible overall, but you get what you pay for. My next solution will be Keap or GoHighLevel.

Pros

The price of the software is nice, the features from a glance look really good but once you start using them is when you are in for a surprise.

Cons

The scheduling calendar is completely worthless. I would never in my life send a prospective customer to schedule an appointment as the time is in military time. As a programmer myself, this is rather a simple fix. I brought it to their attention and even supplied code examples to apply that could remedy this. The fact that they fail to provide a solution to the calendar shows that they disregard their customers and are completely lazy to provide a simple fix. Why even a launch calendar like this? It is very sad actually, if you google it, requests has been made years ago by several customers! This is like installing a door but not putting a door knob on it. This is like taking a shower but failing to use soap or clean water. The company is lazy and could care less about their customers. I have bad service by other companies but these guys take lazy to another level. All the other features are half-usable (exit popups, push notification, etc).... if they put a little extra effort into things, this could be a nice piece of software. If I was to wrap what I think about this software into one word... I would LAZY.

Response from Agile CRM

Replied September 2019

Hi Alex, Thank you for sharing your review with us. Our product features are driven by the inputs given by our customers. Agile CRM is just designed to solve all the three purposes on a single platform. This could a small feature and may not be considered on first priority. But, we will take this into consideration. We at Agile CRM are open to the user's feedback and suggestions and have been working on the same which really helped us scale to where we are now. Also, we are coming up with 500apps.com which is an ALL-IN-ONE Suite of apps and Schedule.ly is the one that can be used for calendar and scheduling. If you would like to try this new app, please share your acceptance with our support team at support@agilecrm.com so that we can share the same with you.

David from I Arted, LLC

A jumbled mess of features that don't work.

I wasn't able to solve any business problems with Agile, as every feature I tried to use was broken or flawed in some way. From importing contacts from a CSV, to Facebook, to any other feature like newsletters and html templates.

Pros

The automated features, when they did work, were nice.

Cons

Pretty much every feature had some sort of flaw. From doing absolutely nothing when I clicked on it, to having some requirement that I had to call customer service for to find out. Their customer support is also a joke. After choosing your selection on the phone it will ring and ring then send you to voicemail without notification of doing so. Once you receive a call back, IF you do, you speak with someone you can barely understand, who basically told me that there is nothing they can do for me, their "teams" are working on fixes for my miscellaneous problems, and suggested I try other integrations as a work around. They couldn't give me an expected time they issues will be resolved. Upon trying their work around it wasn't what I needed at all. I was basically told "too bad" and to just sit and wait for a fix. Also, when you try to cancel your subscription it tells you that someone will have to call you to do so, and it could be over 48 hours until they do.

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

Had better pricing options.

Response from Agile CRM

Replied September 2019

Hello David! Thank you for taking the time to review us. We see that you have canceled your account due to some issues with Agile CRM and really sorry to hear about the cancellation. However, we have not are just limited to Call support, rather, we also have Chat and email support for immediate help. With Recent Implementation of Privacy norms, we are restricting on API's but our team is continuously working on Tickets. We have found many customers coming back to us to undo this cancellation request and thus, our team tries to explain the outcomes of the cancellation process and more importantly helps you to meet your business requirements by exploring the various features of our tool. Once the account is canceled, your data gets erased automatically and hence is an irreversible process. Also, we would like to you let you know that we are coming up with 500apps.com which is an ALL-IN-ONE Suite of apps including Social Suite and many useful apps. Write to us at support@agilecrm.com.

Jo from Belbin Team Roles (UK - Head Office)

Don't be afraid to ask - great customer service

We were looking for an off the shelf CRM package as our in-house system could no longer keep up with changes in technology. We also wanted something that would integrate our marketing. We are a small team and wanted something that wasn't too shiny. We needed it to be user-friendly rather than all bells and whistles. After browsing through several options online Agile phoned us, which rather illustrated how useful the system was! 2 years in and we are about to renew our subscription. As with all CRMs, there are pros and cons, but the customer service and friendly team at Agile mean a lot to us.

Pros

Wonderful Customer Service. All I need to do is write an email outlining my query, and not only does the phone ring very shortly afterward, my query is answered in depth and with a great deal of professionalism. If we have uncovered a bug or make a suggestion as to how things could be improved they are noted and often implemented. The marketing campaign sending is simple, although you do have to remember to press several save buttons before you can be sure all your work hasn't been lost!

Cons

As the team is so reactive, sometimes things change a bit too readily and we sometimes loose things that we liked. But not a big deal.

Sergey from TRATE AG

Industry: Medical Devices

AgileCRM steals emails from billing (!!!)

Pros

Good for marketing & sales.Useful automatisation.

Cons

I would like to raise the question that the system requires you to buy unbranded emails. I have integration of Gmail & Mailgun for outbound emails. And recently by mistake, I have found that AgileCRM steals emails from billing (!!!). By mistake, it has been chosen incorrect email as a sender in the campaign (via Gmail api) and as i have limitations of 200 emails for this gmail account and also i know that via Gmail API impossible to send more than 100 emails, so AgileCRM should send them via Mailgun. However, I found out this emails also haven't been sent via Mailgun (nothing in the log). But AgileCRM considered that emails have been sent (21'000) and deducted money from billing (in other words if AgileCRM stealing your money). Support team know about this problem but they ignoring me. I am looking for other users which also lost money for a group court application against AgileCRM.

Response from Agile CRM

Replied July 2019

Hi SergeyThanks for your feedback. Agile CRM always prioritize its relationship with its valuable customers. We also give priority to customer support over any monetary benefits to maintain 100% customer satisfaction. Mailgun is actually a third-party integration and a lot depends on them to ensure seamless functionality. However, our Support team will make sure Mailgun addresses this issue so that valuable customers like you will not face this issue in the future. To ensure there's no account-specific issue, we would request you to get in touch with our Support team, who will help you to get everything sorted. Please feel free to write us back at support@agilecrm.com for any questions.

Neha from Deloitte India (Offices of the US)

Efficient, cost effective solution for small businesses

Pros

Agile CRM is a complete sales, marketing and service platform. It has a good & clear interface and user friendly. It has a very widespread marketing automation solution that allows you to mind map your workflow.. It allows looking at activity down to the individual user activities and helps to identify loopholes in the campaign and amend. I also like how it integrates flawlessly to Gmail. You can quickly add any contact information from gmail to AgileCRM.

Cons

Agile CRM has lots of limitations when it comes to email handling & social media integration. If you are emailing to multiple contacts at one go, you cant add an attachment. It an email requires to add lots of images, creating email templates becomes very clunky. Emails don't get saved to draft automatically; you need to start from scratch if you lost it. Also there's limitation to selecting 25 contacts when writing an email. It loses emails if they are deleted from email client, CRM software should be able to preserve past emails whether they were deleted from Gmail or not. Also there is no social integration with Facebook and other social media

Michael from Shockwave Defense LLC

In theory great application but the support is horendous

Negative.

Pros

If the product works as described it would be great. If you plan on only using some of the features that they claim to give than your fine. If you want to use all of them, several simply don't work.

Cons

The fact that I was sold on an option that won't try to use me to advertise every chance they get with labeling across everything you use..I paid in advance for 3 years. They were suppose to remove the labeling and make it white labeled. Never happened. Their customer support is almost non-existent. They will call you and tell you that someone will call you back to resolve your issues, and it won't happen. I have called to get issues worked out almost 4 times without a good response.

Response from Agile CRM

Replied September 2019

Hello Michael!Thank you for taking the time to review us.We are sorry to hear the inconvenience caused to you. Customer support is something that we take pride in and is known for its quick response. It's very rare that we miss out on follow-ups or take time in responding unless it's during the weekend. However, we are not limited to Call support, but we also have Chat and email for immediate help.This is very unfortunate to hear the inconvenience caused due to our support team.With regards to white labeling, we do have the branding on the 5000 monthly free emails that we offer to our customers(on all plans). However, branding is removed from the paid emails. We maintain utmost transparency and we have this mentioned on our Pricing page too.However, if there is something else promised to you, please do reach out to our Support team at support@agilecrm.com, so that our team can discuss this further.

Michelle from Icon Systems, Inc

Decent CRM for the price

Pros

I really liked the integrated scheduling calendar

Cons

Many times I don't receive email notifications about new appointments that have been scheduled so I have to remember to check my calendar every day. I also wish some things were a little more streamlined, for example if I search for an email address and it's not in the database yet--I don't have an option to "add" I have to type it in all over again.

Response from Agile CRM

Replied January 2019

Thank you for reviewing us. We see our team has clarified the same doubt an year ago (6th Oct 2017). The appointment email notifications are sent twice - 1. At the moment when the appointment is created. 2. Just ten minutes before the scheduled time. These notifications maybe blocked if there are any filter options configured in the email clients. Thank you for suggesting feature requests. We will incorporate them in our roadmap.

Tyler from PhotonMD

Really fed up with Agile

God. Awful. Avoid this like the plague. I'm only still using it because we're contractually bound at this point.

Pros

There are a ton of different tools that they offer, but I say that with a caveat. All these tools are garbage compared to competitor software.Their support leader is actually nice to talk to. I'm sure his software team makes his job a lot more difficult.

Cons

Where to begin...The landing page tool goes down every week. We've lost thousands of dollars in advertising because of this. Their team offers no resolution and refuses to offer a refund, they simply say "sorry for the inconvenience and we're working on fixing the issue". They'll offer you hours of "credit" which will be exactly the amount of hours that your pages were down. Supposedly their servers don't have enough memory for their users, which is a HUGE red flag for a software company.If you call their support number, the girl always says "our support team is busy right now but someone will call you within the next 20-30 minutes". I've been told that at least 15 times now. And without fail, every time, I have not received a call back within 5 hours. Normally they call back the next day.You can try to schedule a support appointment with their team, but normally they don't have same-day appointments. When their software is down or broken (which happens often), that means you are without a solution until the next day at the earliest.Countless features of the software have bugs and it seems like I'm submitting these issues on a weekly basis. The problems never stop.

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

It was cheap. And we got what we paid for.

Unexpectedly great experience!

Pros

I stumbled upon Agile CRM while looking for an alternative to unreasonably expensive Infusionsoft, I had a first impression that this is just-another-nice-attempt sort of thing, but I was impressed it wasn't. What's really amazing about Agile is that in almost every aspect it exceeded my expectations. Friendly and very helpful customer support, very feature rich, easy to use, and more importantly it keeps improving. I definitely recommend it for small and medium businesses

Cons

I think that the mobile application is still in its first steps. The controls are small and not the easiest to use on mobile, and navigation is also a bit clunky. It's not really unusable, but I'm just mentioning that it's a bit beyond the web app

Easiest CRM I've used in years

Pros

It's extremely easy to do almost everything in AgileCRM. For example:1 uploading list of contacts. Super easy.2. It's a pleasure to use it. The timeline shows every interaction with every contact in a very user-friendly and aesthetic way.3. Setting up groups of contacts using tags and then filtering so you can focus and specific groups is soooo easy and helpful.4. It's really fast for a cloud service as well.

Cons

Very few to be honest, and they can be worked on:1. Customer service. You can get bounced around until the right person helps you. But when they do, they work very hard to take care of whatever issue you need help with.2. It would be great if their scheduling features included integration with gotomeeting.

Jim from Visionair

Absolute rubbish

Pros

The idea is great, the ability to have all this functionality in one package. There is not much else I can say about Agile.

Cons

Basic functionality which is paramount on any CRM is useless. 30% of the email you send does not reach the recipient. I have contacted Agile 6 times about the same issue from support to top level management, and got zero response other than acknowledgement that this is serious and they would get back to me. Problem has been going for months. Most of the functions are half complete, they are there but don't actually do anything, they have been purely added to say that they have the functionality however it serves no purpose. My advise is don't get sucked into wasting your time and energy on this product as you will be very disappointed. Pay the extra money and get something that actually works. If you cant afford to do that, look at multiple applications that can offer the same service when combined. Just stay away from this thing.

Response from Agile CRM

Replied September 2017

Hi Jim! We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused. Email delivery is a complicated concept which involves bounces, bulking, ISP feedback loops, email content and spam issues. Typically, the emails should land in junk/spam folders when your customers do not see them in the Inbox. We provide multiple options to deliver emails sent through Agile CRM. You can configure the Outbound email by providing the SMTP details. If you are using Gmail, just provide the login details. Now, what about the high volume of emails? Not to worry, we provide integration with popular email gateway providers like Sendgrid, Amazon SES, Mailgun. Just setup the email gateway by supplying any of the above account details and all your emails from Agile CRM will be routed through your own gateway account. This ensures you have better access to the email delivery stats and independent from from other users. Our friendly Support team is always available at support@agilecrm.com.

Agile CRM Review

Overall, I'd say I've had a pretty satisfying experience with the product, nothing out of the world, but gets the job done.

Pros

- Contacts import and export is very simple - Calendar and other time management tools are pretty neat - Great integration across multiple marketing tools - Social media and email campaign management is a great add - Detailed report-generation.

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

Had the right feature-set and price balance for us at the time.

CRM we all need !!!

salesforce was bit expensive and we got all the features in agile crm so its a win win situation for my company.

Pros

As a sales men we need CRM tool to keep a track of our customer. Ability to customize software further provides us maintain our pipeline in robust manner

Cons

they can have live chat support like many software instead of asking to book call everytime . I think this is the only bad part

Benjamin from Re/Max Select Properties

Try it out - it won't disappoint

After having tried out several CRM systems, I stumbled across agile on an online forum. This system is incredibly flexible - while holding a lot of the crucial features (contact info, deal tracking, sales reports) it also offers a few customizable features that have not been seen elsewhere (landing page hosting, GoDaddy integration, full G-Suite integration). Our team of no-tech-savvy users were able to very quickly make their way through the program and have learned all the crucial features in very short order. It has been an absolute joy getting away from old paper-based practices.

Pros

Great for current Google Suite users, great for small teams, customizable landing pages, integration with most major URL hosting services (GoDaddy etc) and a very sleek app with support for Android and iPhone/iPad.

Cons

"Powered by Agile" appears on emails sent from system, constant reminders to upgrade your plan along the top of the system, lack of ability to hide unneeded tabs/pages.

What a great and user friendly CRM

After trying many other CRMs we all have fallen in love with Agile, this is the best word to describe. Is so easy to set up and very user-friendly. Just finished imported our Data from Zoho and all looks good. I have given up spending time in Zoho CRM that almost forces you to enroll in what I can only describe as a university course. Agile has some things that need improvement but the development team doesn't stop bringing out new features and tools and you can also post your development ideas into a Forum and this can be voted by other users, I have already something being developed using this tool. If you want something simple to use but also fool of cool features this is the system to go. I love the Chrome extension where you can add contacts on the go from any web page (including the great Linkedin fetch contact details feature). Looking forward to the new feature releases.

Pros

Time to set up, User-friendly, Zapier integration, Modules (sales, marketing and help desk), Price, Email marketing, Web activity tracker, Web forms and landing pages builder, Filters and Tags for creating lists.

Cons

DKIM and SPF still a little hard to set up, Help Desk database still being populated so you have to contact the Agile care team more often, but improving.

Radhika from Health Connected

Good customer support

We are able to manage a large customer database which is crucial for our business. Sending automated campaigns, emails etc has become super easy with agilecrm.

Pros

I liked the excellent customer support. I always approach [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for support and have always received super helpful advice and guidance from her. The ease of use is something that I admire about agilecrm.

Cons

None so far. The search functionality perhaps can be enhanced.

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

The merits over other competitors and my CEO's choice and final decision as well.

Wil from Nexus Globalnet Limited

Infusionsoft killer!

The feature set of Agile is right up there with the best of the best, but at a much better price point. Agile has some great marketing automation tools such as drag-and-drop campaign building and full life-cycle email tracking.

Pros

Cons

It's not currently possible to have more than one email signature which is a real shame, as we would like to use different signatures and addresses for different campaigns. This is, however, a minor inconvenience when stacked against all the things that Agile DOES do.