All Kommo Reviews

Алексей

Online Media

Reviewed December 2015

amoCRM the best system for sales

I work in sales for 20 years, at different times work with clients was organized differently - these were tables in Excel and CRM systems, and even entries in a diary. But in 2011, I met amoCRM and since then not leave with this magnificent system for conducting customers and sales accounting. Two years ago, I launched the next startup, and of course chose amoCRM to work with clients, because with this system it is impossible to miss the problem in the transaction, or to lose the attention of the client. At the same time I'm always aware of how effective my sales managers work. In amoCRM I easily get all the statistics on sales of my company from anywhere in the world where there is Internet because of using cloud technologies! I have already recommended amoCRM to all my friends entrepreneurs and will recommend to conduct sales!

Алексей

Information Technology and Services

Excel vs amoCRM

Our office has five people. The entire customer base was carried out in Excel. That is about 1,500 clients. database has been stolen several times by managers , who then opened their businesses. Theft was impossible to track down. After implementing the amoCRM system , we have set up access to the customer base for managers. And it became possible to ensure the safety of the most valuable - the customer base. After the implementation of amoCRM , we have begun to see how many calls , tasks , emails processes manager. And then we fired 2 manager. Since they only create the appearance of work. It all began to count. Connect IP telephony and listened to the conversations of managers. We implemented service quality and could boost sales by controlling the work. Previously, there was chaos - once called the client. Then promised to call back , but did not call back. Now in the amoCRM system we could see , whether the task on to customers , what is the result of conversation and other important performance. Why amoCRM? This system is self-embeddable. Initially I bought one account and gave it to the manager. He understood the system and 2 weeks after he could not work without the amoCRM. It is very convenient. Safely. And most importantly - easy! The world will never be the same again . After using amoCRM - we will never go back to Excel.

Mr. Marinov! We are very grateful for such a detailed review of our system. We are also pleased that we could benefit your business!

Mikhail

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Customer support useless

PROS

I've been attempting to link 8 WhatsApp Business API numbers for the past two weeks. Customer service has been ineffective - their response time is impressively quick, under 5 minutes, yet the only assistance I get is, "we have forwarded your request to the internal team." I've purchased new numbers and registered a new Kommo account, but I'm facing the same issues with these accounts as well.

CONS

Customer support useless. Every time you chat with new person who know nothing about your problem.

Reasons for switching to Kommo

Kommo has better functionality but less quality as I understood.

Galina

Reviewed December 2015

amoCRM really helps to increase sales.

We introduced the system to the company in early 2015. (for reference : iTrack - Web - studio on the market since 2004) You understand that we have a crisis in Russia , the rise in prices and etc., so we and other companies dont have founds for promotion, and therefore sales fell. Then we decided to implement CRM. First set Bitriks24 and were disappointed. Enterprise Portal and Communications within the company organizes smartly, but work with clients was not comfortable. Then we decided to put amoCRM. It was a breath of fresh air. In Bitriks24 In Bitrikse24 managers were forced themselves to enter data into the CRM, to have analytics. In amoCRM you work with pleasure, this system reall helps you in sales. Analytics is at the high level. Though personally to us the standard options in analytics is not enough. Then we decided to modify the system on our own. We had some qualified programmers in our company, so it wasnt difficult, and we have modified system for our requirements. We liked this app and to modify it so much, that we became amoCRM partners. And now we help other companies to increase and automate their sales. Life hack to work with support: usually the time for consideration of treatment is three hours. If the task is urgent, please send your request in the support, and when you will know number of your ticket, call to the support and say your ticket number, then ask them to expedite time of the consideration.

Ms. Romanenkova! Thank you for your review! We are very pleased that your company is our Partner and that our system has helped you to develop your business.

Дмитрий

Information Technology and Services

Reviewed December 2015

Amo crm converts time into money

I Run a company that designs and promotes websites. Question about installing some common system of working with clients stood for a long time, but could not decide what we will do, how to customize the system to our business. Conversed on this topic with a friend who has a business selling spare parts for cars.He advised the Amo CRM. His words I took not seriously, because we have different lines of business. But decided to try it. After a week of use AmoCRM realized that this is exactly what we need. The system is easily tuned under our direction. Managers have studied for two hours. Of course, had to configure the system, but thanks to a responsive service for dealing with customers, it managed to fulfill two working days. Universal interface allows you to monitor the work of sales Department to see specific figures on the purchase funnel, how many customers "went" and at what stage. No need to spend time on endless meetings, set plans and to monitor their implementation. Managers can see how much salary they will get at the end of the month. Now I can log in anywhere (as frequent business traveller) where there is access to the Internet and monitor the progress in the Department. Still don't understand how we could do without this system. Regret not having done it before. So many customers have missed. Amocrm is our workplace, our main tool in sales. I advise amoCRM to anyone who value their time and their customers.

PROS

I have no complains about customer support service

CONS

Limited disk space. I would like more. But this is not so important

Илкин

Wine and Spirits

Sales automation

Our company has been using the system for automation of sales , because it is very convenient. With amoCRM no client is lost, and sales funnel helps lead them systematically, according to the business processes. Also, it was pretty easy to track problematic stages of the transaction, and work on them. Another clear advantage , I believe ,is intuitive and succinct basic functionality.

PROS

Any manager can quickly enough understand it. And with multi-function API we were able to fully automate the entire sales team, we have moved away from the human factor and the system is now much solves itself without distracting from the work of managers. Another very convenient that the technical support system is open every day around the clock , and advise us on by telephone or by mail. I believe that for such features like amoCRM, its price is very democratic - we have it paid off for one successful deal! That it is another definite plus !

CONS

amoCRM only suitable for sales force automation, it is not suitable for automation projects and production.

Dear Ilkin! Thank you for review! We are very pleased that you so highly value us!

Nikolay

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Not very intuitive software

You need to manage it full time. It doesnt refresh well, emails are delayed. Basically, it's not flexible enough.

PROS

It does keep track of my customers. It does email the reports well. I can automate some features, even if they are not really set up well.

CONS

It's not intuitive at all. It's very slow and it's hard to import/export clients DB, and it's not really easy to clean it up. The work flow really needs to be explained better somehow.

Pharmaceuticals, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2018

An efficient tool for sales management.

PROS

The application can be set up with ease and it just takes a few minutes. As the application is user-centric, the users can add new users to the board and change the user management settings to secure the data. The application, to improve the workflow integrates with other applications like the Zapier, Zendesk and Google applications etc. The pipeline management helps with analyzing the performance of salespeople and helps them to stay in track with the targets. In no time you can launch a new campaign and inform all the team members about their respective tasks . The multifunctional program interface helps you automate the salesforce. You can access the application via any device, and the changes or edits made are instantly synchronized.

CONS

You can’t view the statistics on your mobile phones. If you try exporting a huge file, that would take a lot of time and you can’t export any raw data including inbound or outbound calls. More self-customization services would improve the functionality of the application.

Olga

Retail, 201-500 employees

Perfect for our needs

PROS

We started using this CRM instead of Bitrix24. Dealing with the interface was easy, it is very simple. Due to this, in less than six months we have completely transferred the client base to the system. Special thanks to the support service, which promptly helped us with solving problems.

CONS

Mobile application needs to be improved. On some Android-powered smartphones, the scroll bar disappears. I do not know why this happens, but on iOS there is no such problem.

Anton

Not the best option CRM

PROS

At first it seemed to me that the interface is not overloaded with unnecessary elements, which allows the program to be sorted out quickly enough. The functionality is quite wide, there is the possibility of narrow settings for sale funnels and transaction cards. Excellent integration with cloud providers.

CONS

There is no possibility to customize the analytics section on your own, everything is standard and simple, sharpened exclusively for sales. There is no usual environment for working with mail, there are failures and delays in the delivery of notifications and messages.

ahmed

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2019

It Is For You

I at long last have the required device to give my client care as I wanted. I can at last right the long procedures into explicit advances and see where the precise improvement is required for the outcomes we go for. It has a reasonable arrangement and simple of access for all workers to team up on. This advantages the understudy correspondence and makes an authoritative undertaking a happy task and euphoric as opposed to depleting and confused.

PROS

I deal with a great deal of records for various customers. Since we can't pick our records and are alloted to assigned customers, we have to realize how to manage individuals. Each customer is extraordinary and interesting, which means you need to adjust to their style and needs. I really depend on amoCRM for getting client data, utilizing internet based life the executives highlights and progress following. This product empowers me to dispatch a battle and increase leads. This product enables me to discuss adequately with my customers and keeps me directly on track with what steps to take.

CONS

Engineers ought to refine the interface, make it progressively others conscious: expel pointless apparatuses from the principle menu, disentangle joining records to cards.

Hey Ahmed, Thanks for your feedback!

Replied October 2019

Olga

Reviewed December 2018

Convenient linking of deals to contacts

PROS

A very convenient application, which after installation helped save our managers a lot of nerves, and management - money. The application is convenient due to the possibility of integration with the phone manager. As a result, reminders about calls come to the mobile phone, which is always with you. The customer database is also now always at hand. Everything is sorted in order. Very friendly interface. You can add additional fields to the cards.

CONS

I wish the analytics were more extensive. At times, the application freezes for a few seconds. But in general, the impression is good. It is a pity that in addition to sales, the application is difficult to apply anywhere else.

Mariia

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2018

amoCRM - the system aimed at obtaining the result

PROS

amoCRM originally bribed me with a huge number of functions and a nice well thought out design. The system is so thought out and implemented that even after several days of work and adding a small amount of data it was already clear that this CRM will suit us and we will be able to use it for business. Slowly we sorted out the modules we needed (Transactions, Lida, Contacts, Tasks) and the work moves very quickly.

CONS

Despite the nice design, it turned out that it is difficult to install the system and configure it. We even had to invite to the office a specialist who works only with amoCRM, but he helped us save time on installing CRM.

Vlad

Reviewed January 2019

Functional customer base accounting system

PROS

In our company, we use the amoCRM system to account for the customer base and sales department transactions. The platform allows you to create sales funnels for reports and increase profits. There is full integration with mobile devices.

CONS

The first thing I would like to add to the accounting system amoCRM customer base is a tool for managing the company's internal resources. The second is a function to predict the number of sales.

Dan

Research, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2018

Good option for keeping orders

PROS

We use this CRM for 1.5 years. In addition to the basic functions, there is an excellent monitoring system: you can track and highlight statistics on any orders at any time. Thus, this CRM is also an excellent tool for in-depth analysis.

CONS

We had rare departures, as we wrote to the support service (twice). All promised to eliminate within a month. But a year has passed, and nothing has changed.

Alisa

Reviewed February 2018

Useless technical support

PROS

I used the system for more than a year. Everything suits, but the system has obvious security problems, and technical support should be simply overclocked. There are absolutely incompetent people sitting there who can only get by with standard unsubscribes.

CONS

The security of the system leaves much to be desired, accounts are often hacked. Absolutely useless and illiterate technical support.

Bernard

Financial Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed January 2019

Great system, but support is very slow

PROS

The amoCRM system is great for managing our company's sales. The platform allows us to conveniently carry out a full-fledged sales analysis and track employee performance.

CONS

In this CRM there is no possibility to divide leads into different categories. The support service does not respond promptly to requests, so a response can be expected for quite some time.

Jakub

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Excellent customer service

PROS

AmoCRM is exactly the service we need. With his help, we see the entire history of the client: what he bought, what he liked and how much we earned. All these data are collected in the statistics with which it is convenient to conduct an analysis of the work.

CONS

It is quite difficult to quickly implement CRM and start working. We planned to do everything in a week, but because of the abundance of functions, we had to study the service for a long time. As a result, the introduction took twice as long.

Julia