What are amoCRM users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using amoCRM software through verified user reviews

• icon"I believe that for such features like amoCRM, its price is very democratic - we have it paid off for one successful deal. That it is another definite plus."
  • icon"With amoCRM, we have created a single employee database with contacts and personal data. This helps us quickly contact the right person, and not look for his contacts in the notebook."
  • icon"We are pleased that we have used the product and reviewed it intensively before using it on our clients. We love every feature that is available."
  • icon"There is no usual environment for working with mail, there are failures and delays in the delivery of notifications and messages."
  • icon"Thirdly, the technical support service does not work well, employees are in no hurry to solve problems, but redirect them to each other, which takes a lot of time and effort."
  • icon"Most of the most common integrations are missing. There is currently no mobile app."

Browse all amoCRM Reviews

• Have you used amoCRM and would like to share your experience with others?

Felipe

Great features and nice customer service at a fair price

Price is reasonable for all feature in get and customer service is exceptional.

Pros

They have integrations with the major social networks like Instagram, Facebook, Gmail and the most important Whatsapp via Twilio, which allow you to integrate in a legal way. They also have a live chat with chatbot that works fine. Of course they are not a chat company, so it's simples, but it works fine to most activities.

Cons

The filter features are limited and sometimes things like select a empty field, depending on field type, it's impossible.

Reasons for choosing amoCRM

For the same reasons I changed from Pipedrive to AmoCRM: More features and great support at competitive price.

Reasons for switching to amoCRM

Because Pipedrive has less features as a more expensive price. Support sucks too.

Matthew

Cost-effective yet powerful CRM alternative

This is a good company. They are new enough to not be tied to old technology, but old enough to know what they are doing. Their live chat support has been excellent for us as well.

Pros

This is the only CRM we found that integrated with Social Media messaging, which is the preferred communication medium for many of our customers. We used to have our team using Facebook messenger within our FB Business Manager page directly, but now we can have these Messenger interactions INSIDE our CRM and then bridge those conversations into texts and phone calls. The software is intuitive and its user interface is excellent. There are many Automotive-specific CRM tools out there, but they are all old and clunky compared to amoCRM.

Cons

The integration with FB is treated as a "bot" on the FB side, even though we have real humans in our call center replying to customers via amoCRM. This means that a stricter set of rules is applied to our conversations from FB, and we've had the link shut down a couple times. It's still a great integration to have--especially considering that no other CRMs can do this. Also, the integration with Twilio is quite limited when it comes to outbound and inbound calls. I love the automatic call recording features, but we are not able to assign agent-specific numbers that customers can call back. It would be wonderful if we could have a mini-IVR inside amoCRM so that when customers call us back the routing could be more efficient. The smartphone app could be better too.

Reasons for choosing amoCRM

ProMax's software was probably considered cutting edge back in the late 90's. However, by today's standards it was not impressive. amoCRM has the advantage of being developed from scratch more recently and can function much better in our open API, mobile-first world.

Reasons for switching to amoCRM

Dealersocket kept trying to fit a square peg in a round hole, so to speak, with our business. amoCRM is infinitely more customizable and industry agnostic. It's way cheaper too.

Leonardo

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Aprendes a usarlo rápido, pero falla mcuho

Necesito un CRM que me permita atenteder clientes de wsp, inst y FB, que me permita crear bots para hacer seguimiento pre y post venta, lo hemos logrado, pero con muchos problemas reportados y muchos no solucionados. Por ejemplo si quiero que un bot el dia de cumpleaños felicite a un cliente, NO SE PUEDE CON amoCRM, se debe hacer manual el envío del mensaje. Otra cosa, en dias pasados reporte fallas de que no podía ingresar a mi licencia y me dijeron "ahhhhh es que se cayó el servidor de LATAM"

Pros

Lo intuitivo que es. Pude configurar los bots por mi mismo, de hecho algunas deficiencias las solucioné por mi mismo programando los bots. Pero he tenido algunos problemas con elementos de los bots, por ejemplo, hay una condición que me dijeron "puede ponerle a que revise infinitas opciones..." y NO sirvió, el si deja colocar tooooodas las que quieras, pero llega un momento en donde se rompe y deja de funcionar.

Cons

Hay muchas fallas y muchas veces reportamos caídas de su plataforma. Hay muchas necesidades no cumplidas por los bots, por su forma de activación; cuando se reportan los errores, algunos asesores dicen que así fue diseñado y que yo debo buscar solucionarlo con un partner de ellos, es decir pagar más. Algunas veces no se envian la imagenes, algunos bots no se activan, se activan doble, hay algunas funciones que se supone que hace algo y resulta que no lo hace, los mismos asesores no saben explicar algunas fueatures, en fin NO CREO QUE NOS QUEDEMOS CON ESTE CRM, es una lástima porque si es muy intuitivo. Vale resaltar que de los 6 meses de licencia que compré en octubre 2021, solo llevamos 1 y en verdad espero mejoren, porque su facilidad de uso es mejor que freshworks por ejemplo, pero su inestabilidad y sus multiples problemas nos hacen querer pasarnos a otro crm.

Reasons for choosing amoCRM

Porque en el trial fue estable y fue muy facil configurar los bots y la integración con wsp.

Reasons for switching to amoCRM

Porque necesito un CRM estable que no falle y que en verdad refleje estabilidad a lo largo del tiempo, llevo 1 mes con amoCRM y la verdad es la percepción que tengo, que ES INESTABLE.

Nikolay

Not very intuitive software

You need to manage it full time. It doesnt refresh well, emails are delayed. Basically, it's not flexible enough.

Pros

It does keep track of my customers. It does email the reports well. I can automate some features, even if they are not really set up well.

Cons

It's not intuitive at all. It's very slow and it's hard to import/export clients DB, and it's not really easy to clean it up. The work flow really needs to be explained better somehow.

Brian Møller

Clarity, Complexity into Simplicity. Organized. Time for content instead of Administration

I finally have the needed tool to give my customer service as I desired. I can finally correct the long processes into specific steps and see where the exact improvement is needed for the results we aim for. It helps to have a clear plan and easy of access for all employees to collaborate on. This benefits the intern communication and makes an administrative task a lighthearted assignment and joyful instead of draining and complicated.

Pros

I love the functionalities. They are seemingly endless and can be integrated to any already setup softwares. It integrates all in one package, management into a single tool for overview and simplicity. I can launch a whole campaign, inform co-workers for tasks and have it replicated within a minute. There is access to all parts of the process from receiving customers on homepage, phonecall or facetoface. And then you simply put it into the system and have a precise engagement to any customer and their unique connection with my company. I can finally deliver the customer service and build the relationships as deep and interactive as I desired. To build trust, accountability, unique care and personalized treatment to each and everyone that will benefit. I have clarity in the process, can improve and see statistics to each and every step on the path. Improvement is now a actuality not a wish or dream. And it makes it easy to do so as well.

Cons

Well, the software has so many functions and abilities, it takes a while to engage the whole team into all of its areas and ways. I'd like a function to turn on specific features only as a startup and then move into advanced features instead of having it all at once.

Roman

Good CRM for Mid-size companies

We use this CRM with a big project and we have flow around 150 leads per day. It's good CRM for mid-size companies, because of it's functions and price.

Pros

- Huge variety of integrations with different analytics services and call-tracking services - You can import leads not only via API, but also you have ready scripts for websites, or import lead via integrations - Create your own widgets. For example we use widget that stores different useful links for our managers - Get analytics of your sales in total and get information per manager - Attach tasks to your leads, so manager won't miss when he should contact client - You can integrate your PBX system into amoCRM, so you can do calls directly from CRM

Cons

- Lack of customization in reports, especially when you have several projects in one account - It's expensive for small projects

Perfect for our needs

Pros

We started using this CRM instead of Bitrix24. Dealing with the interface was easy, it is very simple. Due to this, in less than six months we have completely transferred the client base to the system. Special thanks to the support service, which promptly helped us with solving problems.

Cons

Mobile application needs to be improved. On some Android-powered smartphones, the scroll bar disappears. I do not know why this happens, but on iOS there is no such problem.

Виталий

November 2015

amoCRM - optimal solution for a dynamic business

amoCRM seems to be an optimal solution for a dynamic business – as it is compatible with iPad you can add new information literally on the run. Drag and drop leads in the pipeline, quickly attach files to the contact/lead cards, send emails to the clients by simply clicking on the his/her email. There are also new features which I am yet to test (advanced integration with WordPress, extensive email integration), everything seems to serve the purpose of making the process of creating leads as effortless as possible, and to this extent amoCRM seems to be moving in the right direction. So in general it would suit a small business or might be a nice tool for a sales department only, as it is not fully customizable. For example, you can't change names and formats of certain fields and the number of custom fields is limited.

Pros

Can be run on different devices - laptop, tablet, mobile phone effortless implementation

Cons

Slow export: The bigger your account gets the more problems you seem to have with the export of files. No templates: what amoCRM really lacks, in my opinion, is templates. What I mean is, for example I have a business process where all the leads are pretty much standard. And it would be really nice if I could simply create a template and be able to set default values – could really contribute a lot to the automation.

long on specific steps and see processes where you need the best accurate results for

Pros

There is access to all parts of the process of receiving guests in phone call, main page or facetoface. And then simply place it in the system and has a precise commitment to any customer and your exclusive connection to the company. I can finally provide the service to the customer and build relations interactive and as deep as you want.

Cons

I'd like a function to activate specific functions only as a start and then switch to advanced functions rather than have it all at the same time. The software has many functions and skills, which takes time involve the staff in all areas and ways.

Павел

Very simple and useful

I could see in amoCRM the ease and simplicity in working process. This CRM system will be the most efficient for the sales dept, because it has some special functions: scheduler , integration with telephony, integration mail to the site. If you would like to personalize your system just use API integration - it is the most simple method. I can manage my sales from all over the world by using mobile app. It is user-friendly and convenient. One of important factors to choose amoCRM for increasing number of your leads and amplification your sales managers is its attractive price. If you have lack of functionality, you can use widgets, located in the settings menu. I prefer amoCRM to all other CRM systems for small and medium segments of business.

Pros

Great API for customization and integration, simple integration with telephony, sites, emails, simple integration with other saas services and social networks.

Cons

Small amount functions for customization in graphical interface. Not god for difficult and long in time (several months and more) sales

Response from QSOFT LLC

Mr. Senin! Thank you for your review! We try to be the best for you.

Diana

Industry: Building Materials

AmoCRM is outstanding

This is the best contact manager I have ever used. Super affordable... almost too good to be true! As a business developer I now recommend AMOCRM to all my clients.

Pros

Price is phenomenal, super easy to use, up and using within minutes of purchase, ... this is a CRM that makes our company money!

Cons

Tech support could have better knowledge about the use of the features in real life, how it applies to working day to day... but what they don't know, they have found out for me. They don't respond to messages very well, I have to keep calling back.

Алексей

Industry: Online Media

December 2015

amoCRM the best system for sales

I work in sales for 20 years, at different times work with clients was organized differently - these were tables in Excel and CRM systems, and even entries in a diary. But in 2011, I met amoCRM and since then not leave with this magnificent system for conducting customers and sales accounting. Two years ago, I launched the next startup, and of course chose amoCRM to work with clients, because with this system it is impossible to miss the problem in the transaction, or to lose the attention of the client. At the same time I'm always aware of how effective my sales managers work. In amoCRM I easily get all the statistics on sales of my company from anywhere in the world where there is Internet because of using cloud technologies! I have already recommended amoCRM to all my friends entrepreneurs and will recommend to conduct sales!

Rahul

Captures the essence of the account management.

Using it to manage customer accounts.

Pros

I recommend to try amoCRM to everyone, who is interested in profit and business development. This will help you manage accounts very effectively.

Cons

Customer support is highly proactive. If you meet some troubles while using amoCRM, just call their customer service. Your problem will be solved in few hours.

amoCRM Allows me to Effectively Communicate With Customers

Definitely try it out for yourself, great program!

Pros

I manage a lot of accounts for different clients. Since we can’t choose our accounts and are assigned to designated clients, we need to know how to deal with people. Every client is different and unique, which means you have to adapt to their style and needs. I truly rely on amoCRM for obtaining customer information, using social media management features and progress tracking. This software enables me to launch a campaign and gain leads. This software allows me to communicate effectively with my clients and keeps me right on track with what steps to take.

Cons

Frankly, I think the program offers too many features which can be quite confusing. I haven’t tried all the features because I only use the ones that will help me in my job. Not technically a con, but it feels a bit crowded.

ahmed

It Is For You

I at long last have the required device to give my client care as I wanted. I can at last right the long procedures into explicit advances and see where the precise improvement is required for the outcomes we go for. It has a reasonable arrangement and simple of access for all workers to team up on. This advantages the understudy correspondence and makes an authoritative undertaking a happy task and euphoric as opposed to depleting and confused.

Pros

I deal with a great deal of records for various customers. Since we can't pick our records and are alloted to assigned customers, we have to realize how to manage individuals. Each customer is extraordinary and interesting, which means you need to adjust to their style and needs. I really depend on amoCRM for getting client data, utilizing internet based life the executives highlights and progress following. This product empowers me to dispatch a battle and increase leads. This product enables me to discuss adequately with my customers and keeps me directly on track with what steps to take.

Cons

Engineers ought to refine the interface, make it progressively others conscious: expel pointless apparatuses from the principle menu, disentangle joining records to cards.

Response from QSOFT

Hey Ahmed, Thanks for your feedback!

Replied October 2019

Anastasia

Great storage solution

Pros

I work as a web application developer and use the platform mainly for communication with colleagues and for accessing various documents of our company. If the platform is viewed as cloud storage, then amoCRM is the perfect solution. Using the platform, you can save on third-party storage.

Cons

Developers should refine the interface, make it more humane: remove unnecessary tools from the main menu, simplify attaching files to cards.

Response from QSOFT

Hi, Anastasia, Thanks for your feedback! It's awesome that you found amoCRM a perfect storage solution as well as a good tool for internal communication. As it's not an ordinary use case for our product, we'd love to make a short interview with your company representative. If there's an opportunity to do that, please, contact our marketing specialist at pavel@team.amocrm.com Thanks for your comment regarding the product's interface. We'll work more on making it as convenient as possible.

Replied May 2019

Алексей

Excel vs amoCRM

Our office has five people. The entire customer base was carried out in Excel. That is about 1,500 clients. database has been stolen several times by managers , who then opened their businesses. Theft was impossible to track down. After implementing the amoCRM system , we have set up access to the customer base for managers. And it became possible to ensure the safety of the most valuable - the customer base. After the implementation of amoCRM , we have begun to see how many calls , tasks , emails processes manager. And then we fired 2 manager. Since they only create the appearance of work. It all began to count. Connect IP telephony and listened to the conversations of managers. We implemented service quality and could boost sales by controlling the work. Previously, there was chaos - once called the client. Then promised to call back , but did not call back. Now in the amoCRM system we could see , whether the task on to customers , what is the result of conversation and other important performance. Why amoCRM? This system is self-embeddable. Initially I bought one account and gave it to the manager. He understood the system and 2 weeks after he could not work without the amoCRM. It is very convenient. Safely. And most importantly - easy! The world will never be the same again . After using amoCRM - we will never go back to Excel.

Response from QSOFT LLC

Mr. Marinov! We are very grateful for such a detailed review of our system. We are also pleased that we could benefit your business!

Sylvie

The platform supports working with popular social networks

Pros

I work in a large bank, we have many sales channels. We maintain accounts on social networks, so it was important for us that the platform support integration with them. AmoCRM was just what we needed. With its help, we track information from Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram.

Cons

Developers often release updates. It may seem to some that this is great. But for users, amoCRM is a real nightmare. It is not possible to use the platform during updates. All modules at best start to slow down, and at worst they just stop working.

Galina

December 2015

amoCRM really helps to increase sales.

We introduced the system to the company in early 2015. (for reference : iTrack - Web - studio on the market since 2004) You understand that we have a crisis in Russia , the rise in prices and etc., so we and other companies dont have founds for promotion, and therefore sales fell. Then we decided to implement CRM. First set Bitriks24 and were disappointed. Enterprise Portal and Communications within the company organizes smartly, but work with clients was not comfortable. Then we decided to put amoCRM. It was a breath of fresh air. In Bitriks24 In Bitrikse24 managers were forced themselves to enter data into the CRM, to have analytics. In amoCRM you work with pleasure, this system reall helps you in sales. Analytics is at the high level. Though personally to us the standard options in analytics is not enough. Then we decided to modify the system on our own. We had some qualified programmers in our company, so it wasnt difficult, and we have modified system for our requirements. We liked this app and to modify it so much, that we became amoCRM partners. And now we help other companies to increase and automate their sales. Life hack to work with support: usually the time for consideration of treatment is three hours. If the task is urgent, please send your request in the support, and when you will know number of your ticket, call to the support and say your ticket number, then ask them to expedite time of the consideration.

Response from QSOFT LLC

Ms. Romanenkova! Thank you for your review! We are very pleased that your company is our Partner and that our system has helped you to develop your business.

Дмитрий

December 2015

Amo crm converts time into money

I Run a company that designs and promotes websites. Question about installing some common system of working with clients stood for a long time, but could not decide what we will do, how to customize the system to our business. Conversed on this topic with a friend who has a business selling spare parts for cars.He advised the Amo CRM. His words I took not seriously, because we have different lines of business. But decided to try it. After a week of use AmoCRM realized that this is exactly what we need. The system is easily tuned under our direction. Managers have studied for two hours. Of course, had to configure the system, but thanks to a responsive service for dealing with customers, it managed to fulfill two working days. Universal interface allows you to monitor the work of sales Department to see specific figures on the purchase funnel, how many customers "went" and at what stage. No need to spend time on endless meetings, set plans and to monitor their implementation. Managers can see how much salary they will get at the end of the month. Now I can log in anywhere (as frequent business traveller) where there is access to the Internet and monitor the progress in the Department. Still don't understand how we could do without this system. Regret not having done it before. So many customers have missed. Amocrm is our workplace, our main tool in sales. I advise amoCRM to anyone who value their time and their customers.

Pros

I have no complains about customer support service

Cons

Limited disk space. I would like more. But this is not so important

Илкин

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Sales automation

Our company has been using the system for automation of sales , because it is very convenient. With amoCRM no client is lost, and sales funnel helps lead them systematically, according to the business processes. Also, it was pretty easy to track problematic stages of the transaction, and work on them. Another clear advantage , I believe ,is intuitive and succinct basic functionality.

Pros

Any manager can quickly enough understand it. And with multi-function API we were able to fully automate the entire sales team, we have moved away from the human factor and the system is now much solves itself without distracting from the work of managers. Another very convenient that the technical support system is open every day around the clock , and advise us on by telephone or by mail. I believe that for such features like amoCRM, its price is very democratic - we have it paid off for one successful deal! That it is another definite plus !

Cons

amoCRM only suitable for sales force automation, it is not suitable for automation projects and production.

Response from QSOFT LLC

Dear Ilkin! Thank you for review! We are very pleased that you so highly value us!

Alex

Convenient sales management system

Pros

In our company, we use amoCRM for sales management. Right in the system, you can set tasks and reminders to managers, relatively easy integration with IP telephony is available, and an important function of viewing the history of interaction with customers is implemented. Of course, amoCRM has much more extensive functionality, but I described only what I use myself.

Cons

The amoCRM sales management system lacks the function to divide the leads into categories, and there is also no possibility of performing predictive analytics and tracking project development.

Vesna

Convenient CRM-system for accounting transactions and customer base

Pros

I use amoCRM service to track the number of transactions and the distribution of meetings with clients. The tool has full integration with mobile devices. Thanks to this, you can use all the functions of the service from a smartphone or tablet. The function of importing and exporting data to Google Analytics is available.

Cons

One of the main disadvantages of amoCRM is technical support. It can take several days to solve problems and questions. Also, the system occasionally fails because of what is not possible to enter your personal account.

Olga

Convenient linking of deals to contacts

Pros

A very convenient application, which after installation helped save our managers a lot of nerves, and management - money. The application is convenient due to the possibility of integration with the phone manager. As a result, reminders about calls come to the mobile phone, which is always with you. The customer database is also now always at hand. Everything is sorted in order. Very friendly interface. You can add additional fields to the cards.

Cons

I wish the analytics were more extensive. At times, the application freezes for a few seconds. But in general, the impression is good. It is a pity that in addition to sales, the application is difficult to apply anywhere else.

Good CRM

Pros

amoCRM is great for a business based on sales, and it does not matter whether you have a real store or you offer virtual services, for example, in programming or web design. In this CRM, I easily configure tasks for myself and my subordinates, and monitor their implementation. Conveniently, all the actions performed on the tablet, immediately synchronized with the computer and employees are always at hand with up-to-date information.

Cons

Unfortunately, this system is very complex, but the developers do not provide a step-by-step guide on how to install it and properly configure it. Another thing I do not like is the inability to view statistics on mobile devices.

amoCRM