All AutoRaptor CRM Reviews

Zakiyya

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

CRM

good

PROS

Easy to use no problems fining what i need

CONS

you took out the option to print a cba and we use them on a daily basis we now every to do it another way that is a little difficult

Dave

Reviewed May 2019

Functional and user friendly

I've been using Auto Raptor for many years now and in the interim have changed offices within my company that required me to use many other CRM software. So far I like Auto Raptor better than all the others.

PROS

As we all know, Software functionality is more based on how well the end user and the designer think alike. If the thought process of the designer and the end user are similar, functionality for the end user is smooth and flawless. If not, they will eventually try to find something they get along with better. I concur with the designer's ideas of what is user friendly and useful information. The best part is the support I get when I need help. The support team is the most amazing team I have ever worked with. Fast, very accurate and very friendly. I've never experienced anything better.

CONS

Like all software, it is always a work in progress. If it were not for the support team and their amazing attention to my speedy needs, I would complain about occasional changes to the usability of the software, however because of the support team, I can't think of anything I would like to complaine about.

Reason for choosing AutoRaptor CRM

Initially, management support. Reports for the management team are exceptional. Later I discovered that the sales team loves the functionality and will actually use it.

Jack

Automotive, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2021

Great Software! Could use 'Night Mode'

It's good! It's good enough to handle and keep your customer base organized. In my personal opinion, they layout and some features could use some updates.

PROS

Easy enough to use if you have previous experience with CRM softwares.

CONS

Very similar to other CRM softwares used in the past, lacking a few features on the mobile app. Would suggest looking at VIN Solutions Mobile App, the ability to add a customer profile with the scan of a drivers license is phenomenal for those of us in the Automotive Industry. Mobile app needs the most work I would say, web browser personally, I would like to see notes separated to the side under the contact info rather than them getting lost in the activity log. Again, used to Vin Solutions and Compass. Both are a superior CRMs.

New Dealership

Hi Jack. Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your feedback! In regards to our Mobile App, we do have a DL and VIN scanner for you to use when creating an up sheet. I also wanted to bring your attention to the Notes section in someone Contact. Making notes in that section will keep them at the top of the up sheet. You can send any specific suggestions, you can send them to our team at support@autoraptor.com! Thank you again!

Replied September 2021

Reviewed August 2018

Remains to be the best CRM for the money

AutoRaptor has enabled us to increase our accountability on our sales force by giving us the ability to easily track activity. If managed properly, it also has eliminated the "skateing syndrom" on our sales floor so there is no more of the "hey, that was my customer" BS. The texting feature is also a big one. Very seamless and easy to follow the communications between sale person and customer.

PROS

it is intuitive. A first time user does not have much trouble navigating the site and understanding the ins and outs of the CRM which is a big deal. Definitely their customer support is top notch! They really strive to understand the issue and work hard to resolve it. Speed is the third thing. When we signed up years ago it was lightening fast from page to page which no other CRM we tested could do at the time. Today it still remains fast (although not as fast as it used to be). Possibly the additional features or the size of our database has hurt the search speeds a bit but it is still hands down the fastest we've experienced.

CONS

Very little. I'm not sure the thing I like the least can be resolved but if I had a wish it would be for the system merge contacts better. I understand why it is a complex issue to fix so this is not a complaint; just a wish.

AutoRaptor is the Best

It definitely makes it easy for me because it reminds me of customer birthdays, appointments, etc. I definitely recommend AutoRaptor.

PROS

I like everything because allow you to be in touch with all your customer very easy an in one whole website either by email or text.

CONS

There isn't anything that i don't like about AutoRaptor. I liked it all.

Reviewed December 2018

A Great Resoce and Sales tool.

Using it for years and so far the upgrades have actually improved it and not made it harder and less helpful as so many other programs tend to do.

PROS

Ties Sales, Service, and Financing all together allowing a much bigger picture of everything that's going on with the Customer.

CONS

The system is not as intuitive as I would like it to be.

Kroeger review

Easy to keep track of customers and potential customers. Just as intended. Appreciate the online ability to communicate w/ customer service.

PROS

Ability to use from my phone. Easy and intuitive

CONS

System puts appointments to late too quickly. Should wait at least 15 minutes before assigning them late.

Reviewed May 2019

EASY CRM GREAT REPORTING

PROS

The reporting features helps me to keep employees accountable. I can use the accurate and extensive reports daily. I also really like that when an employee is off i can pick up right where they left off

CONS

No opinion everything is great. I like everything about it.

Reviewed August 2018

Good software, but it could be better

PROS

easy to use, the lay out of the software

CONS

I cant see what the exact time when the sales team signed in.

AutoRaptor Review

PROS

Ease and convenience of the CRM not to mention the price.

CONS

It doesn't integrate with a lot of DMS's

CIARA

Reviewed August 2019

It's a Major Upgrade For Our Company

We were on an Archaic CRM before this one so anything was an upgrade from that but this CRM surpassed my expectations. From the 700Credit Integration to being able to see my inventory move around in real time, it is definitely a well put together software.

PROS

Ease of Use Functionality & Design Services Offered One Stop Shop 700 Credit Integration Overall Put Together Software

CONS

There aren't any cons that I can think of at this time. I thoroughly enjoyed using this software as of right now.

Outdated Software

Evan

easiest yo use

The CRM was easy to learn easy to teach to the sales team and easy to make sure they’re doing the follow-up we’re asking them to do it’s fully customizable, so you can set the follow up whatever suits your dealership best

PROS

First of all the value (price for what you get), is out of this world. second, it by far the easiest crm i have used. It is not as robust as some. That said crm’s that can do the most can be dificult to learn and even harder to teach the sales team to use. Not to mention getting them to use all those features.

CONS

doesn't do some of the things the more expensive CRM can do

Bryan

Automotive, 11-50 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed November 2018

Bryans Review From Wholesale Auto

PROS

what i like is how organized AutoRaptor is. allowing me to see tasks for the day and throughout the week. it keeps my mind clear for helping each of my clients and making sure i dont miss anyone.

CONS

what i dont like about AutoRaptor is that the same number can help create different Up Sheets. so when i look up a clients number, it has the chance to pull up multiple up sheets and may be different clients all together. i feel like we should not be able to make multiple up sheets with the same phone number or email.

Sherry

Reviewed September 2021

Love this Software

I have used other software programs in other dealerships and this one by far is the best.

PROS

The best product as it is so user friendly

CONS

The only thing I do not like is when a customer that has been put into the Delivered or Lost part sends an email or a text it does not pop up to notify me

Hi Sherry. Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you have found AutoRaptor to be user-friendly! We appreciate your feedback about Delivered and Lost leads as well. Feel free to reach out to support@autoraptor.com if you ever need anything!

Replied September 2021

Elisabeth

Reviewed September 2019

Easy to use, functional CRM

PROS

Autoraptor is very easy to use. I use both the desktop and the mobile app for work on a daily basis. I like the fact that calls and texts can be done right through the app and the user interface is very user-friendly. The automated task reminders are great to help keep you organized.

CONS

The mobile app is great, however, when I receive a text and click "view message" on the notification from my lock screen I wish it would take me directly to the customer's up sheet when the app opens. The app will just open up to the dashboard instead and then you have to physically look up the customer's up sheet to be able to reply. Not the end of the world but it does create extra steps as compared to other messaging apps I've used.

Brianna

Overall Satisfied

I like that it is quick easy access to reply to new customers

PROS

I like that it is easy to add new up sheets and navigate through customers.

CONS

Not as easy to upload photos to share with customer.

Thank you, Brianna! We appreciate your feedback. I would recommend reaching out to the Support team about the inventory photos. We receive photos in the inventory feed and there is a way to easily insert those into emails to customers so that might help you out quite a bit.

Replied October 2018

andrew

Reviewed March 2020

where oh where

PROS

Like any automotive CRM it has the basic tools to get the job done

CONS

search tool doesnt work 50% of the time. when a lead comes in it doesnt automatically find the previous upsheet and creates a duplicate lead. if email was the first matching point then phone number then name i believe it would work better. eLead matches based on this order

price

Jamie

Automotive, 2-10 employees

Really easy to use

Really satisfied with the entire experience.

PROS

Autoraptor makes it really easy to manage all our leads and keeps all our communications organized. The new texting feature is really awesome as well and makes it easier than ever to communicate with potential buyers.

CONS

Really need some better spam filters to keep false leads out of the system.