• Pros

• "Ease of use and very accessible; you can use on your phone or computer! I like that I am notified of a sales lead via Email in real time! "

• "How easy they make it to keep things moving! They continue to add features that make it easier to use."

• "I like that I can create different files and folder for each of my sales team members to better sort their prospects."

• Cons

• "There is no built in soft phone. Its not the worst set back but it could be convenient to have that."

• "I wish there was a option to text the prospect thru the website. Sometimes, text works better and that would be a really cool feature!"

• "No cons so far, I have been using the system for 6 months "

Browse Blitz Reviews

Tyler from P&C Revolution

Back to Blitz!

Overall it's been pretty fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a great support specialist. It's easy for me to do what I need with my leads and customers. Update information, upload files, tag them, Etc.

Pros

I love the workflows feature. Having automated email built into an already robust lead system and CRM is a major perk. The ability to easily customize, categorize, and tag lead types so it's easy to find exactly what you're looking for is also really nice.

Cons

The only thing I might say that I don't like is that I can't activate, deactivate, or customize workflows myself. You have to call support to do that. But the robust functionality far outweighs this issue.

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the feedback Tyler! We are glad you are loving the workflow feature! Recently we pushed a software release so you are able to turn workflows on and off depending on if your account status (user or admin). Give us a call if you have any additional questions! :)

Suzanne from Ronald Schocker, Farm Bureau

Blitz for Bucks

Love the whole experience. We started with just one user and have grown our business. We have now expanded to 5 users. We are able to customize it per user based on their individual needs and focus within the company.

Pros

It's very easy to use. It its customizable to our needs. It organizes the day for our whole office. The support I receive from our account executive is amazing. He listens to what I would like the software to do and helps to make it happen. He is quick to response and truly " gets it".

Cons

I don't like that a couple of features that I want to add to my customization are not available yet. I would like to be able to simply hit the enter key when searching for a client.

Reasons for Choosing Blitz

Efficiencies and ease of use. Customer service has kept us using the product.

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied August 2019

Thanks for your review Suzanne! We really appreciate hearing feedback on our system and how it is helping you grow your business.

Kyle from Allstate Insurance

Very smooth, plenty of options, and great customer support.

Sometimes I do not like that the blitz features do no work together with Allstate features, but I believe that is more the fault of Allstate.

Pros

I like how they continue to improve the software, as well as take feedback from the users. One of the customer rep is very helpful every time I speak with her, and she checks on us frequently. Great customer support for a great product.

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied July 2017

Thank you for the feedback Kyle! We really appreciate it and will share the great feedback with Diane!

Mark from Cantyh Insurance Agency

January 2016

I can not figure out how this is going to work with my leads

this is my 2nd year using this ...I still can not figure out how it works and what it can do for me. I did load 3033 leads into it today with help from Julie. She seemed to know what she was doing but I did not see how its going to help me. I guess I need more time to figure this out.

Dominic from Insurance

Blitz lead management

Easy to set up. The support was a HUGE help. I was lucky enough to have my executive walk me through everything, I never ONCE felt unsure or unclear on how I'm going to be able use this to benefit my office. I can see how flexible and applicable this software could be to ANY business because of it's capacity for customization. Best of all they offer this product for a very fair price, it shows there interest to keep your business "in the black".

Pros

The best part about this software is the use of the work flows. This automatically preforms an action sequentially after another action or change. This allows you to follow up with your clients with mechanical efficiency. If you set yourself up right you never have to miss a follow up or to remind a client.

Cons

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied March 2019

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you taking the time our of your business day to leave us a review!

Becky from Jason N. Duncan - American National

Workflow Set up and review with Julie

We consider ourselves very luck to have been assigned an account rep like Julie. She has followed up with us and kept in touch even though we were not completely ready to get things going right away. Today, we finally have our first campaign going and she walked us through step by set and made things very easy to understand.

Pros

That it is going to help us build our business

Cons

This is not a "Con" for the software. I am the only one in the office with CRM experience. I spent almost 7 years using another product. I need to retrain my own mind to work off of the terms that your software uses.

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied August 2016

Hello Becky, we are very glad that you like our software. Julie and the Blitz staff take pride in assisting our customers with the best service possible. If we can be of any assistance in the future, please reach out to us anytime. Thank you for being a Blitz customer!

Blitz

Blitz has been a great software for us to stay organized with leads and referrals in order for our sales team to stay on track. It has helped create folders, creates leads and help with marking certain opportunities as won

Pros

Blitz is a great lead management system that helps our company stay organized and on top of our game due to Blitz. They have the ability to fill in multiple fields along with labels and folders. The folders allow us to be able to keep folders organized per employee.

Cons

Blitz is a self serve account, so if you don't work the account, it stays an unorganized, jumbled mess. It would be cool if you are able to mass delete. This would allow us to come back after so many months and delete lists that are no longer callable.

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied August 2019

Thanks for your review! We appreciate hearing your feedback. Reach out to our team for a way to mass delete. That actually is a feature in Blitz! The support team or the account management team can help you through that process if you'd like.

Lisa from IdealTraits

Blitz <3

Pros

Cons

I don't like that I have to convert files into csv before I can upload even a basic spreadsheet.

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your review, Lisa! We really appreciate hearing the feedback and are happy you are enjoying the software.

Kyle from Allstate Insurnace

Very easy and user-friendly!

Pros

Cons

I don't particularly care for the categories that you need to choose from to make a history record. Like "Attempted Contact". I feel that it can be misleading when revisiting lead lists and more options should be available.

Brittany from Roemer Insurance

Really helps me keep track of my sales leads!

Helps me be better organized!

Cons

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied November 2017

Thank you for your review! We appreciate it.

Blitz Review

Over experience has been very good. It is easy to use and easy to get the hang of.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of use of updating your leads. It easily displays dates and times of these things.

Cons

The auto dialer is not easy to set up and their is not any certain "folder" or "tank" you can look in to see your open and working leads.

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied September 2018

Thank you for your response! We really appreciate hearing your feedback! Those development ideas will be taken into consideration as we continue to work to bring our users the best experience while in our software.

Christina from Allstate Insurance Company

Simply excellent

Efficiency

Pros

Keeps it simple and VERY organized. I can not imagine life without Blitz. My team absolutely loves.

Cons

Really nothing. I have been using the software for a bit more than one year and can not see anything I do not love.

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied July 2017

Thank you for your review, Christina! We really appreciate the feedback from your agency.

Jason from Jason Archer Farmers Insurance Agency

Best all around CRM for the money

Fantastic, the support staffs are true Professionals always available to address and effectively answer my questions or help me set up the system the way I want to

Pros

The ease of use, it took me alomost a year to figure out how to do the things I wanted with my old CRM. I was able to set up all the capabilities I wanted with Blitz in less than a week.

Cons

No cons so far, I have been using the system for 6 months

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied January 2019

Thanks for the review Jason! We love to hear that feedback!

Bob from Virtual Financial

Easy to use - no experience required, design your own CRM

Awesome, saves time on looking up information

Pros

Easy to understand, easy to use, works on my phone

Cons

Occasionally the screen loads are slow. Occasionally sign you out without saving work you have input.

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied December 2018

Thanks for the great review Bob! We really appreciate hearing the feedback from our customers.

Joey from Allstate Insurance

Nick Irmen

I'm a new Allstate agent and purchased Blitz through Blueprint. Nick contacted me as soon as I opened up, but I didn't follow through with all the training. This was an error on my part. I've been working with Nick this past week and regret not using this tool from day 1. I have called colleagues and suggested they start using Blitz to track all their leads.

Pros

I love the fact that it will send us reminders to make phone calls for leads and it sends follow up emails out for us. This is critical instead of relying on the human brain to remind us on every lead. There's just too many leads to do this.

Cons

I'm not sure if it's a con or just my lack of computer knowledge, but there's a lot to learn with this system. This may be my lack of knowledge with a system like this.

Bron from Family Life Insurance Group

August 2016

Needed to add a new user to my account today (Family Life Insurance Group). Julie Alley did an excellent job of walking me thru the process, but what really impressed me is that she called me back to help me set up the new user. Nice!

Kathie from Allstate

Baili Connin was very friendly and knowledgeable very easy to work with

great way to manage time and call backs

Pros

quick and easy scheduling makes this work for me. I like the option to set for a weekly call cycle

Cons

the reports are a little hard to read and take too long to update I might be missing a step in the process

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied October 2017

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback.

Wanda from Daniel C. DiCocco

Very positive because of my Account Manager Nicholas Irmen

Pros

Ability to do many things to drive sales. Able to see as an administrator how active each of my LSP's are with the use of this system. Also enables me to distribute leads effectively, great tool for new LSP's to use.

Cons

Seems like there is constant changes, so if you are not a frequent user it is like having to start all over again.

Nick from Larkin Insurance Agency

January 2016

My Experience has been Bar None! It's easy to use and it remembers things for me.

So far I have more pros than cons. Pros -easy to use -easy to upload leads -all in 1 system. Leads, Appts, Calls....Its all together. -I am just beginning to use work flows and its great. I don't have to remember who to call or when to send an email. Lets face it, were all busy and get sidetracked. Leads or potential sales slip through the cracks....not anymore!!! Cons- I would love if I update a lead that is also in E agent to auto load into E agent too. Its not the end of the world but it is an extra step. I am also not able to have 2 windows pop for my Fonality so only Eagent pops and I have to manually pop blitz. also not the end of the world. These two cons are not really Blitz's fault. I have only good things to say about Blitz and the team. Alex is down to earth, he understands our needs and is always available to help. Having him backing us on this is huge, because this is a new system for us and he makes it super easy to use and be successful. Thanks!!!

Amr from Amr Helaly Insurance Agency Inc

Awesome!

Pros

Customer Service is definitely one of the biggest pros that i've experienced with this service. I'm an Allstate agency owner and blitz co-created Allstate Lead Manager tool, which makes the job a million times easier. I spoke to Dalton who is the supervisor there and he was able to walk me through the entire system with great detail.

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied November 2017

Thank you for your review! We love to hear feedback from our customers!

Jason from Special Moments Fundraising

Industry: Fund-Raising

Great Way to Record Activity w/ Client & Submit a Series of Emails to Close Sale

Great value for the money for a CRM.

Pros

Automated emails and editing/adding additional email templates for various products are a great feature.

Cons

Not able to tweak workflow at user level.

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the review, Jason! We really appreciate hearing your feedback.

michael from michael vereecke ins agency

Great customer service, Nick is a pleasure to work with.

Pros

workflows and the ability to set up automated emails. I also like the tage function allowing me to target market.

Cons

Would like some flexibility to change the info that comes into my system from web lead providers. I would also like an option to put in the the premium on opportunities not just revenue.

Mehdi from Education Insurance Agrency

Feedback on customer support provided by Rep

Good. Still learning how to effectively use the analytics tools provided.

Pros

Intuitive and relatively easy to use. Easy accessability.

Cons

Email functionality is a little clumsy and lacking in range of content that can be included

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the review Mehdi! We enjoy hearing that you are liking the system!

Phil from The Strano-Forte Agency, Inc.

Exceptional Software and Capability - Even Better Customer Service

I was very hesitant about making the switch to Blitz from a different Lead Management System used previously in the past. After working with my account manager, I am excited to use the system when I open my Agency on March 1. The support team have been extremely supportive and accommodating. I value such amazing customer service and care and can't wait to see all the system is capable of. Thanks

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied February 2017

Thanks Phil for the positive feedback. We are happy Tina has provided you with excellent customer service!

May 2016

Larry from Analytic Alternative LLC

May 2016

Great service today

It is very intuitive to use. However, I wish the clients could have flexibility in moving the "fields" view including custom fields) their own liking. Also, in the country field, could you make the United States the default drop-down at the top. I am guessing most of your customers US based. If you used the system a lot, little things like that save time. You guy have been great to work with so far. Calvin Peters help today was exceptional. Eric, Ian, and Moby have all been very helpful as well.

Richard from Allstate

Excellent Service

Still learning, but Nick has been great on training and follow up. I know a lot more today due to Nick's patience, great attitude and knowledge.

Pros

The follow up and enthusiasm of the staff.

Cons

A lot to learn, but will be worth it in the end.

Jan from Jay Gutierrez Insurance Agency

One of the customer representative is extremely helpful with answering my many questions.

Keeps us in front of our prospects

Pros

Follows up with prospects through email even when I can't make a call. Keeps us in front of our prospects.

Paul from Connolly and Associates Allstate

Easy & adaptable

I started using Blitz to manage my leads for insurance sales, but with it's array of benefits, I've been able to use this product in many facets outside of that. Furthermore, managing a sales team and their processes can't be made much easier than using this system. With follow-up being so important in any sales organization, Blitz streamlines the functions of running a sales force and holding everyone accountable.

Jeremy from Sharon Springs Coverage

January 2016

Quick to help and understand your needs

As a new user, the platform can be overwhelming at first. However, with a quick call in to Alex, and now I feel like a pro. He was very thorough with his demonstrations and explained everything in terms that make sense! He took the time to make sure I was comfortable with everything I needed to be using and also took it upon himself to follow up with items down the road that I will need after my basic understanding.

Tom from Tom Sokol Insurance Agency

February 2016

Helps me really grow my operation. Gives me good visiblity to my ROI on marketing.

I am able to look at employee productivity. Ensures employee accountability and ensures proper follow up. It is very intuitive and requires minimal training. The service is awesome, probably the best part. You always get someone live. If you are looking to know how to do something you don't need an appointment, just a phone call to the service line.

Andrew from The Chapman Agency

Great Product!

Blitz allows us to maximize our time and customize our processes to make us more efficient. While this isn't necessarily easy to set up and achieve, once you get the hang of it and with get the help of one of their customer service reps., you'll be selling more business in no time. Alex (our account manager) is exceptional and top notch!

Dawn from Logan Agency Inc Allstate Insurance

Valueable Resource for All of our Leads

Although we've had the access to this system for quite sometime a staffing issue did not allow us to use it to it's fullest. We value the fact that we can feel comfortable having one place to store and save all of our leads. Any questions we may have will be kindly answered by a great staff of customer service folks anytime we need them.

Phil from Allstate Insurance

January 2016

Wouldnt go a year without it

Aside from the Lead Management software being one of the most user friendly programs, and best integrative technology, Blitz has great customer service. Julie calls me every couple of months just to touch base, and make sure I am optimizing the program, and I continue to learn something every time. Great company, Great product.

Patrick from Allstate

My account manager, Alex Eding, is phenomenal. He explains everything seamlessly and his one on one training has helped me streamline my follow up process for new customers. The automatic workflow is excellent and the attention I get from Alex is great. I wouldn't want to work with anyone else.

Ross from Allstate

April 2016

Great service that has evolved with ever-changing technology!

Using the BLITZ Lead Management system has made lead tracking so easy while increasing efficiency and productivity! I can't imagine tracking leads any other way. Tina, from BLITZ, keeps in touch with my agency to let us know of any new features and to help train new producers on using the system.

March 2016

Ben from Allstate

March 2016

Great Onboarding/ Suport

Mobi helped me this morning trouble shoot a couple issues I was having. He was extremely patient and knowledgeable. We resolved out issues quickly and are now rolling. Thank you, Mobi, for your help. This is the kind of experience that I look for when calling a company about support on their product.

Brian from King Insurance Agency

January 2016

So far we have loved it we were able to get up and running quickly like it better than Eagent

Alex has been awesome with his help love the way everything just sort of flows when using this I am on it all day schedule my appointments and calls with it no one gets missed only draw back is I wish it imported information into Alliance so it would prefill for us but other than that love love love it

ASHLEY from THE DESCHAMP AGENCY

Great Software ; Excellent Customer Service

Tina is our Account Representative and she always takes the time to go out of her way to assist us with any questions, training opportunities, and recommendations. We have been happy with the performance of the software, but having a representative like Tina makes the overall experience excellent.

Christine from McKenica & Associates/Allstate

Just learning Blitz

Nick has been great to work with. He has walked me through the steps of the program and very patiently answered my questions. I've had to call when I couldn't figure things out on my own and he calls back very quickly, which is very much appreciated!

David from Dave Lundgaard Insurance Agency

January 2016

Absolutely the service from a customer service in some time.

Julie, Was very knowledgeable, empathetic to my needs and lack of understanding the system. She is a great example of a quality individual who has a passion for taking care of the customer. I would recommend that you keep her.

Reed from Brown & Brown

February 2016

Good for one Great for All!

This is the second agency I have used Blitz at and I absolutely love the software. So simple to set up and keep track of client conversations and correspondence. Definitely recommend to my coworkers.

Thomas from TJG and Associates, Inc/Tom Wisch Allstate

Support and Training

Alex is a fantastic trainer and I couldn't be happier with the support and guidance he has provided. As a new agency owner he has been invaluable to me and my agency. He absolutely rocks.

Michael from Carroll Insurance Group

Blitz Lead Manager Is The Best

For all sales professionals who want to have a systematized workflow that will both aid you in closing and "keeping score" there is none better than Blitz Lead Manager!

Kristian from Allstate Insurance

February 2016

makes it's money back and more!

Blitz is a great tool for organizing leads, it speeds up the productivity of my staff, and we can see the work we've done all in one convenient location.

January 2016

Bob from Clean Team, Inc.

January 2016

Its much more than just a lead database!

The program is simple to navigate, it's easy to train new users on, adding users is simple. Good customer service when needed. Works great for us.

Heather from Schofield Agency / Allstate

February 2016

lots of useful tricks and tools within this program

thank you to Tina who took the time to go over the program and answer specific questions

Nicole from Allstate

January 2016

Lead management and contract date management

I have had a very good experience with Blitz so far and the help Julie Alley provides.

Denise from Allstate Insurance

Very convinient and usefull

Love the way the program is designed and very easy to use.

LINDA from ALLSTATE

January 2016

Dylan called to let me know about the new help feature

I am very satisfied with using the Blitz system.

Eric from Allstate

Awesome!

Wish I did this years ago!