What are BNTouch Mortgage CRM users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using BNTouch Mortgage CRM software through verified user reviews

• icon"It is a huge competitor with Salesforce. It is user friendly, and great for setting tasks and reminders."
  • icon"The automation is very helpful and intuitive once you have mastered implementing it."
  • icon"I love texting and having my whole database at the top of my fingers."
  • icon"Also the formatting is clunky and slightly dated. Our team has used different CRMs and this one is the most difficult to navigate through as there is so much going on."
  • icon"As a result, the pipeline was fairly useless to us, because we couldn't display it in a way that made sense for our business."
  • icon"I'm not so keen on the email system setup; it gets confusing, and emails are sent that should not have been."

Browse all BNTouch Mortgage CRM Reviews

• Have you used BNTouch Mortgage CRM and would like to share your experience with others?

Jeremy M.

Mortgage Teams & BNTouch CRM

I am still using BNTouch so that has to amount for something. We expected to go to another crm 6 months down the line when new features opened up, but bntouch has everything we need and it continues to grow for us.

Pros

BNTouch is an important part of my day. The system has availability for you to set up everything inside a crm where other companies have these features locked out. It is

Cons

There are way too many options to choose from. It took us a while to set up the system to work how we wanted it to. In comparison this is just as salesforce is with their software.

Reasons for switching to BNTouch Mortgage CRM

pipedrive is limited to its resources and its features. We needed a crm that had marketing automation, website building capabilities, email marketing, lead capture and nourish and much more and bntouch had that whereas pipedrive did not.

Trey

I highly recommend BNTouch to anyone in the market for a mortgage CRM!

BNTouch makes it super simple to keep in contact with Realtor/referral partners, potential and past clientele. Being able to track each lead makes the followup process so much less painstaking than other, more overly complicated CRMs.

Pros

The functionality and usability of BNTouch is by far one of the easiest I have used. The customer service is top notch and the staff are quick and responsive when you have a question in regards to how a function works!

Cons

One of the only gripes I have with BNTouch is the lack of being able to customize the look and feel of the CRM itself. While I do understand that function is more important than form for productivity, when you're staring at a screen for hours upon hours per day, being able to make it your own would help with the eye strain and mental fatigue that tends to happen over time.

Reasons for choosing BNTouch Mortgage CRM

Usability, cost, required setup time, integration with other LOS softwares.

Reasons for switching to BNTouch Mortgage CRM

Cost per user, lack of features and lack of future integration with other leading software providers.

CHief

HORRIBLE Crashes literally weekly!!!

Horrible. Poor customer service. The system glitches and crashes all the time.

Pros

I do like what it is SUPPOSED to do. And I like it WHEN it works. The unfortunate truth is that the system literally crashes weekly.

Cons

The system is always glitching, crashing and their customer service does not exist. You think your email and text messages are being sent to clients, leads, prospects. But in reality, they aren't. When you call for service there is always some excuse. This goes on repeatedly. Ask them to waive your monthly fee, or reduce it for poor service, nope. You get to pay full price for a product/service that underperforms repeatedly. The challenge is, finding another CRM once you are used to using their system. If you are looking for a mortgage CRM, TRUST ME... look elsewhere! We just lost a $7,800 commission today because we thought we were communicating with a client via text. Just to find out, they were not being sent out! Go elsewhere, you will be much happier... and treated with real customer service.

Reasons for choosing BNTouch Mortgage CRM

On the surface, it appears to be good. Sadly, The reality is a different story.

Response from BNTouch

Hi Chief, Thank you for being a client of BNTouch, and taking the time to submit a review. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further. We've attempted to contact you regarding these issues, and we'd greatly appreciate it if you'd contact us at support@bntouch.com or 888-971-1117 at your earliest convenience. We're confident that we can assist you with getting the most out of your CRM, with hopes of a favorable resolution.

Replied September 2021

Clayton

Amazing product for a great price.

Using it daily for 6 months, keeping track of new leads, inbound client referrals, setting tasks daily, etc.

Pros

Cons

I wish there was more customization features to allow us to tailor things exactly to our needs.

Reasons for choosing BNTouch Mortgage CRM

Pricing, productivity, and prime customer service.

Reasons for switching to BNTouch Mortgage CRM

User friendly products, streamlined service.

Dan

Best Mortgage CRM for mortgage pros!

Pros

I’ve been in the mortgage industry for over 10 years and have worked with dozens of CRM systems promising increased efficiency and ROI. From my experience, only BNTouch has delivered. Its obvious this was designed from the get go as a mortgage CRM. Navigation is intuitive and I was up and running in less than a few hours. I love the mobile app, its fully functional, not some watered down version of web version. It allows me to work on the go without any hesitation. Support is very responsive with any issues you may encounter. Seamless integration with my lead sources (Free Rate Update & Zillow) & RingCentral was the clincher for my business. All in all, there is no better mortgage CRM on the market!

Cons

Mobile app can be slow at times but works 95% of the time without issues.

Rod

BNTouch

I like this system... and am happy that we chose it. It has a lot to offer (some of which, I'm still learning) and I can tell there is potential for growth within the system... I'm looking forward to roll outs of new features.

Pros

Very helpful automation and allows me to navigate daily to help inform clients and realtors

Cons

Learning Curve at first as had to watch the videos to understand the process.

Dawn

No stranger to CRM's

Pros

I love that it's specific to the Real Estate industry. It has multiple uses to encourage, remind and assist with keeping in contact with clients and associates. I like that the marketing section has articles and meme's that you can post onto your social media very easily. The 'Support Team' is AMAZING! No matter my questions (and I have a lot of them!) they always respond, our Rep is always very helpful and responds with visuals to explain his answers, and tech support is just a phone call away! Also, they just launched a feature where you can record a video with a short message for you client and send it.

Cons

The process to send set up a simple campaign is very complicated. There's no flow and you have to go in and out of different tabs/links to set it up. It would be helpful if it was more streamlined.

Jeremy

Great CRM!

Pros

I truly enjoy using BNTouch CRM system. It has helped improve our business by staying organized and on top on productivity.

Cons

The only constructive feedback I have is something I am not sure is avoidable. Just the set up took sometime but that is because it is completely customizable.

PAULINE

Great videos but not so good customer support

Pros

I signed up for this product because I liked what it had to offer. I had Media Center for many years and it did a great job. They set it up for me; however it did not draw information from Calyx POINT when I changed companies. They were bit expensive too. BN Touch costs was less than Media center but more than Jungo. BN touch have great videos.

Cons

No good customer support. The IT representative was really good; he managed to get it connected to my Point. However, I had to figure out calling calyx and bunch of numbers to enable him to do what was needed. I spent 1 month or more for that while paying for BN touch. Now that is resolved; I really needed someone from customer support to guide me on the phone so that I can set up marketing and other stuff the correct way. I didn't want to set up something wrong and I look stupid to my clients. BN customer support sent me an email to watch the videos and the email said to connect with them after watching the videos. They didn't ask if I have watched videos or not. No one picked up the phone to call me. For that reason, unless you are really confident that you can set it up in 2 months, don't sign up. If your current system works 80% stick to it.

Justin

Must Have for any MLO!

Pros

the ease of use, the responsiveness of the support team and the effectiveness of the product

Cons

i dont have any cons - any 'issues' i had were immediately addressed and resolved by the support team

Helpful after learning curve

Pros

Cons

The learning curve was pretty steep but the team was there to walk us through it

more mortgage focused

Whitney

We love BNTouch!

Pros

Bntouch is incredibly easy to use- and if anything seems too daunting, the support team is very prompt and explains the best way to problem solve. We are able to get creative with our emails and communications as well.

Cons

Generally, we have no complaints about BNTouch!

Reasons for switching to BNTouch Mortgage CRM

Our last crm didn't have even a third of the capabilities that BNTouch gives us.

Ali

I didn't love it

Pros

Customer service was always willing to help with issues, and they really tried their best, but response times were pretty long, making it difficult to deal with.

Cons

We used it for several months and my team, including myself, still found it to be not at all user-friendly or intuitive. I know there's a learning curve with these sorts of things, but after 4 months, we should have been able to at least have more than a super basic understanding of how to store contacts and send emails. We constantly had questions about how to perform certain automated marketing functions, and in order to ask the questions, we had to submit support tickets, some of which wouldn't be addressed for a couple days. Additionally, the website says the mortgage pipeline is fully customizable, but we found this to not at all be the case. As a result, the pipeline was fairly useless to us, because we couldn't display it in a way that made sense for our business.

Response from Yuri

Thank you for your feedback, We feel sorry that you left us with such opinion of our service. We would like to mention that each of our implementation specialists have a direct number that you can call during business hours or request a one on one session. Working with tickets gives you and us the ability to effectively track your requests to make sure they are handled properly. We carefully reviewed the history of our relationship and we can confirm that all your tickets and requests were addressed in a timely manner. A review such as this is great way for us to learn where we can improve. One of the hurdles to overcome when implementing a new software solution is having an unbiased perspective when it comes to terminology. We can certainly greatly customize the area we call pipeline, however, an end user's definition of pipeline may be different. This is where the objectives and goals come into play. We would be happy to answer any questions or concerns your may have for us, please give us a call! Thanks, Yuri

Replied May 2017

Kaela

Best CRM out there

We did a lot of research on different CRM's currently available on the market and this one offered most. We have been using it for over a year and absolutely love it. Especially since they did the upgrade to a better more appealing platform.

Pros

Our favourite feature is the Client & Partner Portals. We found this REALLY streamlines our business with our clients and they always LOVE using the portal. It is also a great way for us to market to our other partners, mainly realtors. Offering them something no other broker is. It allows them to be more involved in the process which they really like.

Cons

No real down sides to using this CRM. As long as they continue to re-invent and offer new features I will continue to use them. We would really like to see a revenue tracker where we can keep track of our commissions that have been paid out or not and print out year end reports on them.

Avhakholwi

Very good

I believe it's developers can improve it to that level of big CRM out there. I would like people to start using it and see how good it is.

Pros

From its dashboard it looks good, the way things are visible and how simple you can use it. Most of things I prefer on a CRM bn touch has just that.

Cons

It's not unique and is under rated. I believe it has potential to grow big. Bn touch must keep updating it for it to compete with other big CRM on the market.

Cynthia

Thrilled!!

so far OUTSTANDING - but we are brand new to the program - we shall see. I may update my review later but as it stands now we are truly very happy with it

Pros

This offers everything that the last CRM we used did PLUS a WHOLE LOT more!! And at a GREATLY reduced cost!!!

Cons

Well I found some of the social media marketing a bit difficult to negotiate but their team is super good about getting back to you with questions and I am just really right now having nothing to complain about :)

Reasons for choosing BNTouch Mortgage CRM

We are using both right now actually - we chose bntouch over topofmind because it is BETTER!!!

Reasons for switching to BNTouch Mortgage CRM

topofmind was costing alot and was SOOOOO not doing what they said they were doing - it's that simple. We were paying alot and not getting the service they said we were sadly :(

Response from BNTouch

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Cynthia! We are thrilled to have you as part of the BNTouch Family!

Replied November 2019

Easy to Use

Very easy to use and to customize for individual leads and partners.

Pros

This CRM allows customization of groups to place all sorts of relationships including vendors, realtors and borrowers alike! The marketing campaigns are easy to set up and use and can be tailored to each individual if wanted.

Cons

There could be more accessible training materials made available to show off more features. Went months without using some before being pleasantly surprised at having found them.

Justin

Customized software for your business

Excellent

Pros

The system is very functional and customizable with your business, you can adjust and implement it as you go, and the customer service is very available if you have issues. It's very diversified

Cons

Sometimes the email features in the processing tab are hard to line up and use.

Reasons for choosing BNTouch Mortgage CRM

The youtube videos and the fact it's customized SPECIFICALLY for mortgages

Reasons for switching to BNTouch Mortgage CRM

I needed a more robust system

matthew

great crm

it's been great, don't want to change crms agaibb

Pros

I love texting and having my whole database at the top of my fingers

Cons

I wish it was more customizable and had more videos

Response from BNTouch

Thanks so much for your review, Matt. We recently posted some new In-Processing and About Mortgage videos in the Marketing >Video Marketing tab of your dashboard. We also plan to create additional new videos in 2021 and will let all clients know via email!

Ali

Steep learning curve, but powerful product!

I've only been using BNTouch for a few weeks, but I can tell it's going to make my life and my business much more efficient! The automation capabilities in particular are extraordinarily powerful - unfortunately, this also means they're fairly complicated. There's definitely a steep learning curve - I've had to contact their support department probably a dozen times in the last two weeks. But that said, their support is very helpful, and I learn something each time I speak with somebody. Overall, it seems like a great product so far, and I'm excited to learn more about how to utilize their features!

Pros

The fact that it's tailored specifically for mortgages is helpful - there are places to add all the relevant info I need.

Cons

It's not very intuitive - so much to learn, and hard to do so without someone holding your hand. Also, I wish the pipeline view was a little more customizable.

George

The CRM That Has Everything

Overall it has been a decent experience. But I wish it has been excellent.

Pros

Our company enjoys the that we can put an extended amount of information about our clients. As well as send past, current, and future clients emails for the holidays and special events. Those are a nice touch and the formatting is nice. We also like the the graphing shown on the dashboard. It is organized and gives us an idea of where our clients are at.

Cons

There is a lot going on in the CRM to say the least. It took our team a few days to get around the CRM and it feels overwhelming of all the options... still. Also the formatting is clunky and slightly dated. Our team has used different CRMs and this one is the most difficult to navigate through as there is so much going on. I would suggest having an initial meeting with the clients on what they would and wouldn't like on their dashboard to avoid confusion.

Response from BNTouch

Thank you very much for posting your review and for choosing BNTouch Mortgage CRM. I have submitted your recommendation to our team regarding initial training and the setup of the dashboard.

Jenn

An ease of Use

Having this CRM makes tracking much more simple. It has helped me stay connected with each of my Clients and Realtor partners.

Pros

The ease of use and organization of Client Database vs Realtor Partnerships.

Cons

It was a little tricky to get the hang of, but lots of support made for a smooth transition into getting familiar with the ease of it all.

Demetri

Good product

It is a good product that served its purpose. I was also able to send out newsletters and campaign specific items.

Pros

The ability to keep in touch with my clients, and birthday reminders.

Cons

Not a lot of customization available.

Response from Yuri

Thank you for your feedback. The account that you were using was part of an enterprise environment and was restricted based on the guidelines of your company. We are sure that the customizations you were looking for could have been easily accomplished if you were the owner of the account and were not tied to your company. If you would like to explore more of these options we are happy to talk! :)

Replied May 2017

Helps me stay organized

good experience. user friendly.

Pros

I am better able to prioritize my day and stay on task

Cons

Can be glitchy at times. wont save changes when I click the update button

Emily

Helps me

Pros

BNT helps me stay organized and have all information for loans I am working on in one place at a glance. Very customizable and it is easy to learn and use.

Cons

I have been using it for a little over 6 months and so far no complaints.

Response from BNTouch

Thanks so much for your review, Emily! We're so happy that you find BNTouch Mortgage CRM helps keep you organized and that you find customizations very useful. Just let us know if you need anything!

BNTouch Mortgage CRM