• Pros

• "This offers everything that the last CRM we used did PLUS a WHOLE LOT more!! And at a GREATLY reduced cost!!!"

• "The fact that it's tailored specifically for mortgages is helpful - there are places to add all the relevant info I need."

• "The system is very functional and customizable with your business, you can adjust and implement it as you go, and the customer service is very available if you have issues. It's very diversified "

• Cons

• "The learning curve was pretty steep but the team was there to walk us through it "

• "I'm not so keen on the email system setup; it gets confusing, and emails are sent that should not have been."

• "It takes a lot of time to set up properly, but once you do it, it's very good!"

Browse BNTouch Mortgage CRM Reviews

New to the CRM

Integrate all of our product solutions to a web-based platform. Our team is mobile and needs to be in contact with clients and partners daily. This system does that!

Pros

The integration for mortgage CRM software is excellent. They are adding new features that make sense for the user and the company.

Cons

None at this time. We will be using the software daily with the entire team.

Whitney from Real Estate

We love BNTouch!

Pros

Bntouch is incredibly easy to use- and if anything seems too daunting, the support team is very prompt and explains the best way to problem solve. We are able to get creative with our emails and communications as well.

Cons

Generally, we have no complaints about BNTouch!

Reasons for Switching to BNTouch Mortgage CRM

Our last crm didn't have even a third of the capabilities that BNTouch gives us.

Kaitlyn from Secured Mortgage Processing, LLC

BNTouch

Pros

I really enjoy the simplicity of one place to keep all parties updated. It is also very convenient to have a secure place for documents to be uploaded/shared.

Cons

The email feature seems to be touchy. I can't send an email to multiple people and have it logged in the event tracker.

Ali from Loan Simple

I didn't love it

Pros

Customer service was always willing to help with issues, and they really tried their best, but response times were pretty long, making it difficult to deal with.

Cons

We used it for several months and my team, including myself, still found it to be not at all user-friendly or intuitive. I know there's a learning curve with these sorts of things, but after 4 months, we should have been able to at least have more than a super basic understanding of how to store contacts and send emails. We constantly had questions about how to perform certain automated marketing functions, and in order to ask the questions, we had to submit support tickets, some of which wouldn't be addressed for a couple days. Additionally, the website says the mortgage pipeline is fully customizable, but we found this to not at all be the case. As a result, the pipeline was fairly useless to us, because we couldn't display it in a way that made sense for our business.

Response from Yuri

Replied May 2017

Thank you for your feedback, We feel sorry that you left us with such opinion of our service. We would like to mention that each of our implementation specialists have a direct number that you can call during business hours or request a one on one session. Working with tickets gives you and us the ability to effectively track your requests to make sure they are handled properly. We carefully reviewed the history of our relationship and we can confirm that all your tickets and requests were addressed in a timely manner. A review such as this is great way for us to learn where we can improve. One of the hurdles to overcome when implementing a new software solution is having an unbiased perspective when it comes to terminology. We can certainly greatly customize the area we call pipeline, however, an end user's definition of pipeline may be different. This is where the objectives and goals come into play. We would be happy to answer any questions or concerns your may have for us, please give us a call! Thanks, Yuri

Andrew from HHCP

Helpful after learning curve

Pros

The automation is very helpful and intuitive once you have mastered implementing it.

more mortgage focused

Dawn from IFC Mortgage

No stranger to CRM's

I like this system... and am happy that we chose it. It has a lot to offer (some of which, I'm still learning) and I can tell there is potential for growth within the system... I'm looking forward to roll outs of new features.

Pros

I love that it's specific to the Real Estate industry. It has multiple uses to encourage, remind and assist with keeping in contact with clients and associates. I like that the marketing section has articles and meme's that you can post onto your social media very easily. The 'Support Team' is AMAZING! No matter my questions (and I have a lot of them!) they always respond, our Rep is always very helpful and responds with visuals to explain his answers, and tech support is just a phone call away! Also, they just launched a feature where you can record a video with a short message for you client and send it.

Cons

The process to send set up a simple campaign is very complicated. There's no flow and you have to go in and out of different tabs/links to set it up. It would be helpful if it was more streamlined.

PAULINE from Cal Coast Financial

Great videos but not so good customer support

Pros

I signed up for this product because I liked what it had to offer. I had Media Center for many years and it did a great job. They set it up for me; however it did not draw information from Calyx POINT when I changed companies. They were bit expensive too. BN Touch costs was less than Media center but more than Jungo. BN touch have great videos.

Cons

No good customer support. The IT representative was really good; he managed to get it connected to my Point. However, I had to figure out calling calyx and bunch of numbers to enable him to do what was needed. I spent 1 month or more for that while paying for BN touch. Now that is resolved; I really needed someone from customer support to guide me on the phone so that I can set up marketing and other stuff the correct way. I didn't want to set up something wrong and I look stupid to my clients. BN customer support sent me an email to watch the videos and the email said to connect with them after watching the videos. They didn't ask if I have watched videos or not. No one picked up the phone to call me. For that reason, unless you are really confident that you can set it up in 2 months, don't sign up. If your current system works 80% stick to it.

Justin from Executive Mortgage LLC

Customized software for your business

Excellent

Pros

Cons

Sometimes the email features in the processing tab are hard to line up and use.

Reasons for Choosing BNTouch Mortgage CRM

The youtube videos and the fact it's customized SPECIFICALLY for mortgages

Reasons for Switching to BNTouch Mortgage CRM

I needed a more robust system

George from Cinco & Cinco LLC Vista Funding Corp

The CRM That Has Everything

Overall it has been a decent experience. But I wish it has been excellent.

Pros

Our company enjoys the that we can put an extended amount of information about our clients. As well as send past, current, and future clients emails for the holidays and special events. Those are a nice touch and the formatting is nice. We also like the the graphing shown on the dashboard. It is organized and gives us an idea of where our clients are at.

Cons

There is a lot going on in the CRM to say the least. It took our team a few days to get around the CRM and it feels overwhelming of all the options... still. Also the formatting is clunky and slightly dated. Our team has used different CRMs and this one is the most difficult to navigate through as there is so much going on. I would suggest having an initial meeting with the clients on what they would and wouldn't like on their dashboard to avoid confusion.

Response from BNTouch

Replied February 2021

Thank you very much for posting your review and for choosing BNTouch Mortgage CRM. I submitted your recommendation to our team regarding initial training and the setup of the dashboard.

matthew from MLB

great crm

it's been great, don't want to change crms agaibb

Pros

I love texting and having my whole database at the top of my fingers

Cons

I wish it was more customizable and had more videos

Response from BNTouch

Replied February 2021

Thanks so much for your review, Matt. We recently posted some new In-Processing and About Mortgage videos that are posted in the Video Marketing tab of your dashboard. As we post additional new videos in 2021, we'll make sure to notify you via email!

Kaela from The Mortgage Duo

Best CRM out there

We did a lot of research on different CRM's currently available on the market and this one offered most. We have been using it for over a year and absolutely love it. Especially since they did the upgrade to a better more appealing platform.

Pros

Our favourite feature is the Client & Partner Portals. We found this REALLY streamlines our business with our clients and they always LOVE using the portal. It is also a great way for us to market to our other partners, mainly realtors. Offering them something no other broker is. It allows them to be more involved in the process which they really like.

Cons

No real down sides to using this CRM. As long as they continue to re-invent and offer new features I will continue to use them. We would really like to see a revenue tracker where we can keep track of our commissions that have been paid out or not and print out year end reports on them.

Avhakholwi from BlackPRO11

Very good

I believe it's developers can improve it to that level of big CRM out there. I would like people to start using it and see how good it is.

Pros

From its dashboard it looks good, the way things are visible and how simple you can use it. Most of things I prefer on a CRM bn touch has just that.

Cons

It's not unique and is under rated. I believe it has potential to grow big. Bn touch must keep updating it for it to compete with other big CRM on the market.

Cynthia from MTP Mortgage

Thrilled!!

so far OUTSTANDING - but we are brand new to the program - we shall see. I may update my review later but as it stands now we are truly very happy with it

Pros

Cons

Well I found some of the social media marketing a bit difficult to negotiate but their team is super good about getting back to you with questions and I am just really right now having nothing to complain about :)

Reasons for Choosing BNTouch Mortgage CRM

We are using both right now actually - we chose bntouch over topofmind because it is BETTER!!!

Reasons for Switching to BNTouch Mortgage CRM

topofmind was costing alot and was SOOOOO not doing what they said they were doing - it's that simple. We were paying alot and not getting the service they said we were sadly :(

Response from BNTouch

Replied November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Cynthia! We are thrilled to have you as part of the BNTouch Family!

Ali from Loan Simple

Steep learning curve, but powerful product!

I've only been using BNTouch for a few weeks, but I can tell it's going to make my life and my business much more efficient! The automation capabilities in particular are extraordinarily powerful - unfortunately, this also means they're fairly complicated. There's definitely a steep learning curve - I've had to contact their support department probably a dozen times in the last two weeks. But that said, their support is very helpful, and I learn something each time I speak with somebody. Overall, it seems like a great product so far, and I'm excited to learn more about how to utilize their features!

Pros

Cons

It's not very intuitive - so much to learn, and hard to do so without someone holding your hand. Also, I wish the pipeline view was a little more customizable.

Chief from Complete Lending

The service is HORRIBLE!!!! Good luck actually contacting a live person in tech support. You might get a call be 2-days later

Actually have live people answer your tech support phone line. You are supposed to be providing a CRM - Customer Relationship Management system and service. Rather ironic you don't seem to understand the importance of the first two words.

Pros

The product "appears" robust but emails constantly crash and there is ZERO customer service. Which is ironic seeing that they are a CRM!

Cons

Emails do not send. Google will block the emails you send or mark them as spam, or direct them into your clients' spam folder. It's a little difficult when your emails land in your borrowers, agents, escrow, etc. spam folders! The WORST customer service. I think there are only 5-8 employees. While they are nice, when you are lucky enough to actually talk to someone, the simple fact you cannot resolve ANY tech issues in less than 48-hours is not acceptable.

Response from Aidan

Replied November 2018

Thank you for leaving us a review. We regret that you experienced any issues with our support response time. We take these matters very seriously. We have reviewed all of our responses to you from our support team and we don't see any delays that extend beyond the 24 hours initial response time. If we missed anything, please reach out to us and we'll investigate further.

Demetri from Alterra

Good product

It is a good product that served its purpose. I was also able to send out newsletters and campaign specific items.

Pros

The ability to keep in touch with my clients, and birthday reminders.

Cons

Not a lot of customization available.

Response from Yuri

Replied May 2017

Thank you for your feedback. The account that you were using was part of an enterprise environment and was restricted based on the guidelines of your company. We are sure that the customizations you were looking for could have been easily accomplished if you were the owner of the account and were not tied to your company. If you would like to explore more of these options we are happy to talk! :)

Chris from Secured Mortgage Processing

Helps me stay organized

good experience. user friendly.

Pros

I am better able to prioritize my day and stay on task

Cons

Can be glitchy at times. wont save changes when I click the update button

Benny from Embassy Funding LLC

October 2014

Should have done this years ago!

Pros

It keeps my current business with the access tools and makes sure they don't forget me in the future with the newsletters and well wishes. Unfortunately, people forget your name and number after a while; this prevents that from ever happening! I will never hear, "I would have used you but lost your email and couldn't find your number" ever again!

Cons

I wish technical support was more easily available.

Kelly from Ridgeview Realty LLC

Very good product

They have been great.

Pros

I really like how I can do everything I want as far as markleting on one plstform.

Cons

NA The product has met all of my expectations

Ruth from Firstcm.net

too soon to truly tell, but appears to be not precisely what I want.

Not sold on it yet. I need to train more and that may resolve any issues I have. I like the to do list a great deal.

Pros

Ease of import. Basic functions are good. To DO list helpful. Once I get more time for training, I think that the functionality will be excellent.

Cons

Client info is layered away from me- appears to be less personal; built for an organization when I need

Emily from SMP

Helps me

Pros

BNT helps me stay organized and have all information for loans I am working on in one place at a glance. Very customizable and it is easy to learn and use.

Cons

I have been using it for a little over 6 months and so far no complaints.

Response from BNTouch

Replied February 2021

Thanks so much for your review, Emily! We're so happy that you find BNTouch Mortgage CRM helps keep you organized and that you find customizations very useful. Just let us know if you need anything!

Diego from Lincoln Mutual home mortgage

Bn touch

Great experience just plugs and play for me .add referral partners, add clients and simply add them to your drip campaign. Intuitive for the person that makes the small extra time and reads

Pros

Plug in play

Cons

Not as effective for nontech-savvy users

Warrick from North American Financial Corp.

BNTouch works for my Mortgage Bisiness

From what I've seen, BNTouch offers LO's all the best mortgage CRM features... it's a good choice.

Pros

It's easy to use and an average LO can be up and running in the same week that they customise the CRM to their needs.

February 2016

pamela from Request Mortgage Inc

February 2016

BNTouch CRM

Pros

it is user friendly and works well will my other software.

Cons

no complaints. It is easy to use and the customer service is great!

June 2015

Nathan from Universal Lending Corporation

June 2015

BN Touch Review from Nate

Pros

It really helps me keep on top of my leads, and for me to be able to keep up with my borrowers. The company is great to work with and there doesn't seem to be any lag.

Cons

I don't like the layout. In fact, it drives me nuts. I wish there was a way to disposition the lead at the top of the page. Anytime I call a lead, I have to scroll all of the way down the page to see where we left off. It would be nice to be able to have the notes at the top of the page.

December 2014

Rasy from New Horizon Home Loans

December 2014

Must have product for Loan Officers!

Pros

The system makes is very easy to manage my database, whether I need to follow up with potential clients or market to client's that I've closed in the past.

Cons

It takes a lot of time to set up properly, but once you do it, it's very good!

Robyn from Greenback Capital Mortgage Corp

October 2014

We have been using the product since February and are satisfied

Pros

I like the database part of it and the response of the tech staff.

November 2015

Kaela from The Mortgage Duo

November 2015

Great product overall, missing some key elements

Pros

The client and partner portal as well as the phone app.

Cons

Does not separate contacts from mortgage applications. Would like to be able to customize the client portal. Also needs to have a better mobile view for emails and such.