BoomTown

BoomTown Reviews

RATING:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"The best CRM hands down we have ever used. Support is awesome and the ease of use on all platforms is top notch."
  • icon"It helps to effectively generate and manage leads,track them and follow up effectively till they are converted."
  • icon"This is a very advanced CRM and works well for the money. It is easy to use and set up automated drips for emails and texts."
  • icon"I think it takes a long time to hear back from someone regarding any problems or issues a user can have at times."
  • icon"Adding a new lead (fake # or no #). Landline numbers (why not call? Just pass along to agent?)."
  • icon"I dislike not being able to delete bad leads. It's confusing on how to change a lead's general information."

Have you used BoomTown and would like to share your experience with others?

All BoomTown Reviews

Centralized CRM

When a problem arises they are swift to respond and correct the issue. They roll out added features often that allow a more productive relationship with my database.

Pros

Keeps me on track with contacting my database.

Cons

The price is the least favored feature... aside from that I use it and love it.

Lawrence

July 2022

I almost left them but...

I ALMOST left them over the email issues. After two days of training on a competitor program I came back. It's that good.

Pros

It's super easy to use, once you work with them. Their canned drip campaigns work. They're property alert system is as good as I've seen (but it lacks a few functions I'd like). The interface for the client is excellent. It's super easy to stay organized.

Cons

They flag emails as invalid when they are valid. They claim there was a hack that caused ALL @mac.com and @me.com emails to be flagged as invalid and they claimed it was a common problem, yet when I email those addresses from my gmail account they go through. I can't tell if a person read a text. I can't distinguish between an email or phone listed as invalid from one that opted out (they should be identified differently. I'd like them to make it easier to embed images in communication.

Reasons for switching to BoomTown

My broker gave it to me for nearly nothing and started sending some facebook leads through boomtown. I accepted it for the leads.

Shalee

Great CRM not great Lead Gen

Like it for the CRM! Will keep using for that reason. Wish it synced better with ylopo.

Pros

Easy to use and keep track of clients, to-do's, calls, drip plans, etc. Great for note keeping and can share info easily with transaction coordinator and such.

Cons

Wish you could attach documents and didn't get great leads from their ads. We switched to a different system for lead gen.

Cost, function, capability.

Response from BoomTown

Thank you for taking some time to leave us feedback, Shalee! We are sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with our lead generation efforts. If you have a moment, we would recommend reaching out to our Support Team to share some specifics, as they can coordinate with our Digital Marketing team to troubleshoot any potential issues or tweak the advertisements. Support@boomtownroi.com is their email address. Thank you!

Replied October 2020

May 2022

Unethical customer service from my staff.

I had a truly unexpected and important reason for wanting to leave my contract early, was honest as I was told it wasn’t a “qualifying reason,” but said I would be honest in trying to get out of it and therefore was told I would owe the entire 12 months. I even said I had plans to try BoomTown again in the future. I told her that I let people out of contracts early for various reasons because it’s good business to treat people with respect and compassion when technically I could not let them out when they have a good reason. She said I would have to pay the entire amount to get out and threatened that they’ve won before when it came to attorneys. I said I was simply asking for the same ethical business practice that I give and after asking for her manager 5 times (I was never given their name or transferred), she said she would charge me $2400 to leave early but service cut off immediately. Later I was told a month’s notice is needed so that’s another $800 (it was actually over $800). I am writing this review because I felt that though technically they didn’t have to let me out of my contract, ethically it would have been a good decision and good business. I don’t think I’ve ever written a bad review and was very happy with BoomTown but when it came down to it and there was lack of cooperation, after having to pay thousands of dollars, I find it important to write this review. My hope is that someone will reach out to me to try and make this right.

Pros

The leverage I could have gained with the automation.

Cons

I didn’t like that the Consierge occasionally sounded like it was automated.

Boom town is a great service

Pros

Easy to get client information Calendar and reminders are very helpful. Easy to update client information all from one screen.

Cons

Nothing. The system does allow you to do anything that you need to do. Its user friendly. Team members can also access client information. I really can't say anything negative about Boom town.

Unbelievably User Friendly!

Pros

It is unbelievably user friendly and is well organized. I've never seen a database as user friendly as this one.

Cons

Clients entered into the database cannot be deleted, even if multiple people with the same name and number exist.

BT is very efficient and incredibly user friendly

All in all this software is truly a lifesaver. I honestly would not be able to keep up with my clients and their information if it was not for this program.

Pros

It is very easy to use. Like most programs it does take some time to understand all the ends and outs of a program, but once you get the hang of it it comes very easily.

Cons

Having to log out because your toggle bar doesn't want to show up. There are quite a few glitches as well that occur more often than they should. However, it does not take up a ton of time to log out and log back in. It is more of an inconvenience.

The best real estate software platform

Pros

The fact that I can communicat with multiple buyers and sellers on a large scale helps us improve our deal pipeline and close more deals.

Cons

Outated UI/UX but they have been getting better with updates.

Terra

Boomtown is great for real estate teams wanting to organize their daily tasks

Boomtown has given me an easy way to manage and track my progress, helping me save time and close more deals.

Pros

I love the ability to log a call or email through Boomtown so I can easily see who I need to follow up with, or the last time I spoke with someone. It has given me a great deal of leads with a decent success rate. The system is very easy to use, the tutorials are amazing, and Boomtown even does live trainings in larger cities you can attend to learn more about the features and functionality. The information in Boomtown is well organized and easy to edit.

Cons

Someitmes I feel like perhaps it is too robust. There are so many features and things it can do I get lost in trying to learn how to use or implement the new features and I constantly worry that there may be a feature that makes what I'm doing easier that I don't know about.

Wonderful Database

Pros

I love this database great source for your clients information Easy to use on any mobile device

Cons

I love the data base. I have not had any issues on it.

Boomtown is the Bomb

BT is our "bible"- it's the most efficient way we communicate about listings.

Pros

Boomtown (BT)is my saving grace for ensuring that tasks are completed on time. I use BT to communicate with clients without having to use my personal cell, to communicate with our broker about listing details, and when other employees are out of the office, I can ensure that their to-do's are done as well.

Cons

I wish there were more options for assigning leads- more customization. We tried using the tools available but they didn't work for what we needed. Otherwise, BT is fabulous.

Imelda

Your Real Estate Sales Tool

Pros

Boomtown is a software designed for the Real Estate business. Its technology aims to help Real Estate brokers and Real Estate agents to convert more leads and increase more sales in the most effective, timely and convenient way. From the front end to the back end, its tools are designed to manage all leads and opportunities without missing any sale. It is cheaper consideing that its features and functionality are complete from website, to CRM to email marketing.

Cons

Customer support is not that consistent when it comes to responding on time. Boomtown is used by most agents because it is cheaper that is why technical support and customer support sometimes have delays.

Ricco

Boomtown Review

I really think Boomtown is outstanding and I have no plans in not using it in my future!

Pros

Boomtown has many options it offers it's user that it might seem a bit overwelming but considering the advantages you have over other lead generation platforms it's not. I love Boomtown and I would absolutely recommend it to other realtors who are looking to have a vast amount of leads and organize the client leads.

Cons

Better texting templates. I would like for Boomtown to provide better texting templates.

Reasons for switching to BoomTown

Boomtown was simply better!

Zach

Makes my job much easier, organizing my follow-up and keeping everything in one spot

Pros

Ease of use and organization. Aesthetically pleasing, easy to use on all platforms, frequent tutorials and walk throughs offered by the staff, a lot of creative resources to track your progress. Mobile site is pretty smooth

Cons

No major complaints to be honest. I have ran into some inconveniences when trying to open a Boomtown link and sometimes it will open up a link signing me in as someone else which then tracks the leads activity as their own even though it was my activity. Such as when I am trying to view their search quickly and review what I am sending them. Other times after I have prompted the system to remember me every time, it makes me log in consecutive times when I am just trying to review something quickly. That can be pretty annoying and inconvenient. Sorry if I didn't explain it correctly

Erica

Boomtown is the BEST lead CRM out there

I've used Commissions Inc, Luxury Presence, etc and Boomtown has the best features, most user friendly CRM out there.

Pros

Features, functionality, you can "set it and forget it". I've used many lead management systems and this is the best out there.

Cons

I only complain is that I wish they had an "open house" app feature from the NOW app where people can sign into your open house through the NOW app and it will put them directly into your CRM

Reasons for choosing BoomTown

I've used them both before and like Boomtown's backend much better

Not enough CRM features

Marianne

BoomTown is Solid

BoomTown is a solid software to generate and manage real estate and rental leads

Pros

Lots of communication options including email and text. Ability to easily follow the chain of communication within the software. To-do and Follow-up task assignment is easy to use. Love that is shows who is online in real time. Custom emails and text messages, bulk communication options, and scheduled communication is a huge benefit.

Cons

Difficulty using the mobile app without glitches

RICH