Browse Brivity CRM Reviews

Anthony from The J Walden Home Group

Great all Around Real Estate Solution

Pros

It covers website, CRM, lead generation, direct mailing, and transaction management.

Cons

Still can't see images when we get a text to our Brivity Numbers. They are working on it though.

Reasons for Choosing Brivity CRM

More features, a lot more.

Reasons for Switching to Brivity CRM

Brivity offered more features and it runs better for team members.

Wes from PLACE Real Estate team

Best CRM in the industry.

Grown my business, increased my touches with my sphere and clients.

Pros

This team is always improving and the customer service is off the charts. NO OTHER real estate CRM gives you the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] cell number. That is standing behind the product.

Cons

it is not voice activated. Product exceeds our expectation and they are adding more every day

Reasons for Choosing Brivity CRM

Company hosts twice a week sessions for everyone, will take calls to help and goes OUT OF THEIR WAY to help clients

Reasons for Switching to Brivity CRM

It had too many gaps. When calling the help desk and suggested things it was send it in to and nothing happened and no reply.

Response from Brivity

Replied September 2021

Wes, thank you for your glowing review! Welcome to the Brivity family!

Nicole M from R Group, Realty Executive Arizona Territory

Value Driven Constantly Evolving Platform

Always learning and mining the benefits of the system. Happy to ask the challenging questions to help the system improve. It’s a great concept that is working on being better and better.

Pros

I like that there is a team constantly evolving and improving the functionality of the system, and that there are weekly webinars to communicate the benefits and uses of the software. It is a great solution for managing follow-up and building relationships with your pipeline to convert leads into buyers.

Cons

Overall the system is great, but there are minor inconveniences that are annoying little buggers. The web builder is limited and clunky. Customizing features sometimes disappear with heavy editing as if the system gets overworked and needs rebooted. Social media marketing is a great idea but the functionality is uncertain, what does sharing to social look like from the audience perspective when done through Brivity? All I see is a check mark that it was shared but I have no idea what it even looks like. Also, although the Facebook ad builder is a great concept, it is extremely limited because it doesn’t allow us to select our audience segment the way doing it directly inside the Facebook platform would allow. The text follow-up is limited in not being able to qualify leads through text with chat bot buttons that can give conditional responses rather than a blanketed and general message.

Tammy from The Keitner Group

Brivity is AMAZING!!!

It has helped me grow my business year over year, l am excited to see where it will take me.

Pros

For our Real Estate Team this system is invaluable. We are in it everyday, it drives our business and it keeps us organized. It gives our clients an easy platform that keeps our name in front of them and us top of mind. Brivity is continually updating and improving. They have classes to learn the system. They take feedback from their clients on features that we would find useful and they implement them. Best system l have ever used! Also, their customer support is very responsive - even on weekends there is usually someone in the Facebook group that will answer your question.

Cons

There isn't anything to say here. This software is really the best.

Reasons for Switching to Brivity CRM

Follow up Boss didn't have all the features Brivity had.

Leah from Peak Partners Team

After 15 Years in Real Estate I finally found CRM that I use!

Refreshing :-)

Pros

Very simple to use. Amazing customer support. Always improving and implementing new features to make our business easier.

Cons

Minor ones really. We have had a few issues with listing alerts implementing with our MLS, but I believe that is more of a issue with our MLS than BRIVITY

Reasons for Switching to Brivity CRM

We hated the other and never really implemented it.

Lee from It's YOUR Move Property Group Inc

Great for Growth

Mainly I helped shop and choose the CRM our team was going to use to grow over 3 years ago. I have watched my partner use this system successfully and now we have expanded and purchased the program for our newly found Brokerage.

Pros

This software was instrumental in growing our two-person team into a newly formed Brokerage. The tasks and action plans were easy to implement and kept our leads engaged.

Cons

Integration was not difficult. I felt the software was well written and very thorough for follow-up and accountability.

Reasons for Switching to Brivity CRM

I wanted a system that could do more than what RealtyJuggler offered.

Kate from PLACE - Spinelli Residential Group

What?! You're not already using Brivity? Hop aboard, it's awesome!

Pros

This CRM makes it ridiculously easy to keep up with my SOI and leads! I've used a handful of CRMs before joining my current team and I have never gotten the kind of support and consistent training (with awesome people, I might add!) that I get with Brivity. Setting tasks, reminders, doing so much of the busy work for me...leaving me to do what I do best, which is talk to people.

Cons

Sounds ludicrous, I know, but I really can't think of anything to put in the "con" column. Every time something has been suggested, whether in a group or one on one setting, the developers at Brivity have invented and implemented a solution. I am constantly blown away!

Reasons for Choosing Brivity CRM

It blew the competition out of the water!

Reasons for Switching to Brivity CRM

Our team happily made the switch!

Jourdan from The Torrance Group

Highly recommend CRM

As a director of operations for a multi location team, this allows me to see what my agents are doing with leads provided to them for the team. The complete transparency in the platform also allows for leadership to engage in coaching moments to help improve and grow the agents into their maximum potential. The Brivity staff is very helpful, engaging and listens to the needs of its users. These are individuals who are also in the field and bring their expertise and value to the users through many trainings, one on one calls and other community supports.

Pros

Brivity offers many features that other CRM's dont. The amount of data that it supplies to allow us to best service our clients in an educated and valuable way. We are able to see detailed data into what are customers are engaging in. In addition, it allows us to keep all of our information in a one stop shop.

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches because there are new features and improvements always being rolled out. The platform is continuing to evolve to better meet the needs of its consumers which can cause some speed bumps along the way.

Response from Brivity

Replied May 2021

Jourdan, Thank you for your review and feedback.

Cassie from Keller Williams Realty

Proud to be part of #BrivityNation

My real estate transaction deadlines are met and there isn't an addendum that was missed. All auto plans provide a

Pros

Created by one of the smartest people I can think of, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. His intent is to help agents save time, work their leads and keep on task. There isn't much Brivity cannot do. It helps me keep my transactions on task, reduces calls I would ordinarily have to make to assistants to find out status of the transaction and such. Constant improvement is done due to feedback from agent users. Market reports go out automatically and I can see when they are viewed by prospective clients. How cool is that? Overall I have a long way to go to truly utilize the full functionality of Brivity and I am determined to get there!

Cons

There is so much you can do in Brivity that it is hard to navigation/prioritize what to do first.

Response from Brivity

Replied May 2021

Brivity was built by one of the best to help our industry get better. Thanks Cassie!

Ali from EXP Realty, LLC

All in one agent software

Love it!

Pros

I really like how all tools are in one system and tells my team what to do daily.

Cons

Not available nationally to search properties.

Reasons for Choosing Brivity CRM

Easier to use and less expensive

James from Torrance Group

Team Review

holding my team to a new level of accountability.

Pros

It helps us focus on what we need to do each day as a group and hold each other accountable.

Cons

all features are good and even better when my whole team is committed to use the system

it was too expensive.

Dru from Forward Coaching

Best overall tool for teams on the market today

I've used many of the top tier systems out there and Brivity is built by one of the top teams on the planet who actually use it or drink the water from the well they dug.

Pros

It is very easy to use and consistently is being updated with new features to make growing our business easier.

Cons

With the amount of leads you are able to generate and those who keep coming back to the site over and over again, it is easy to get behind on calls. Good problem to have, yet it is still a challenge.

Reasons for Switching to Brivity CRM

Recommended by other top producing teams.

Megan from BKT Vancouver

Brivity is absolutely the #1 CRM in the business

The Brivity CRM is the most seamless CRM in the business and the best part is that it is always improving and there is a large team who are constantly there to help you troubleshoot any issues and make improvements.

Pros

It is simple, efficient, and has been able to help us change our business!

Cons

I would love to be able to Mass Text. That is the ONLY thing lacking, seriously!

Response from Brivity

Replied May 2021

Improving every day! Thank you for your feedback Megan.

Andrew from Keller Williams Professional Partners

Love the product

love is and wished I went into it years before I did,

Pros

The team is constantly looking for ways to add value, bring new features to the table with us, showing us how to best manage the system, and allow the system to do the heavy lifting, Great training.

Cons

there is so much (probably a benefit) :)

Reasons for Choosing Brivity CRM

ease of use and features

Reasons for Switching to Brivity CRM

ease of use, value, training, growth

Steven from Realty Executives Arizona Territory

Truly a User CRM

The Brivity value goes WAY beyond with the CRM and its apps offer. Over the past year the Zoom training calls have provided huge benefits to me and my team.

Pros

When the product a software company puts out is developed for their own use and productivity it takes on a whole different value proposition. They test, improve and design based on maximizing the ROI.

Cons

I'd like to see more integration with the rental industry, namely landlord/tenant and investor relationship contact record connection.

Reasons for Choosing Brivity CRM

Brivity had more features that we were looking for than the rest.

Reasons for Switching to Brivity CRM

Brivity is simply better and I love the direction they are going with their developement.

Patrick from It’s YOUR Move Property Group Inc

The perfect tool to grow and manage your real estate business.

The more I use Brivity, the more I discover as to what it is capable of. I admit, I probably have only utilized about half of the features on a regular basis. My favorites, besides the CRM aspect, are the transaction management features, as well as the individual property pages for listings.

Pros

The automated features to keep in touch with our database are very impactful in our business, as it takes the time pressure off of me and allows me to focus on current tasks that require immediate attention, yet still makes the client feel like they are not being forgotten about.

Cons

There aren't too many things that I don't like about Brivity, the only thing that I think needs improvement is the CRM app, to make it more fully functional on the go.

Connor from The 808 Team

THE best CRM for Real Estate

My experience has been smooth through the whole process. There is a consistent flow of new features that are always ironing out the kinks and the support team is amazing!

Pros

Brivity has done so much for our team in streamlining the real estate process. It makes some of the most challenging aspects of the business much easier as it works for you to keep in touch with your client and bring you back to them when its time to close the deal.

Cons

I dont have any bad things to say about Brivity!

To get a better CRM

Peggy from Chris Fritch Team

All your needs in one place!

I love that there is accountability and there is no better feeling than seeing your tasks are done!

Pros

So customizable to fit the needs of your staff and clients

Cons

In what I do, I don't see anything that I would consider least favorite.

Reasons for Switching to Brivity CRM

Ease of use, the training and support is incredible, and it is user friendly!

Response from Brivity

Replied May 2021

Thank you for your review Peggy!

LYNN from KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY

I had a choice and I choose Brivity

I'm satisfied with Brivity and would repeat the purchase decision

Pros

This is a high functioning software and after using a different interface that was much superior I was so pleased with the selection. Honestly - we underutilize all that Brivity can do.

Cons

I'd like to have more 1:1 availability to customer service to help me find functions I'm looking for

Reasons for Switching to Brivity CRM

Command was too unstable. It ticked me off.

Cynthia from CoreTeam El Paso

Great tool and culture

Really like it I see the difference that it has made in our team

Pros

I like Brivity is practical, purposeful and most of all the culture and helping atmosphere from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and everyone makes me feel part of their team and I truly believe they care for our success so thank you for all the tools, trainings, zoom calls etc.

Cons

Well it took me a while to get the hang of it so looking for the exact training etc, but glad they are open for feedback and willing to help

Response from Brivity

Replied May 2021

Thank you Cynthia!

Cosmin from Place Inc

Best CRM I ever used

We can setup easy reminder to stay in touch with our database. Market reports gives us a reason to reach out to our past clients.

Pros

Clear interface, easy to learn and master. Features we like: - Market reports (best feature on the market) - transactions (allows us to know our production and predict future income) - call feature within every contact - autoplans

Cons

As of right now, the software covers everything that we need to our business.

Too many glitches.

Derek from MPACT Real Estate

So Valuable!

Love it, implemented and immediately got 3 listing appointments!

Pros

The support, functionality, and how I literally cannot fail using this system and if I do, I need to find another job!

Cons

Integration took a bit of time but the support staff was very accomodating.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the system itself, the functionality, and support

Kenneth from KW

More than a CRM. Its a complete system to run your real estate team

Brivity has made coaching my agents really focused. The training that comes with brivity makes it easy for agents to know what to do and to track what they do.

Pros

Great training and support, always cutting edge development. responsive organization

Cons

Better search functions. search by phone number, search and organize email templates

see above

Reasons for Switching to Brivity CRM

Initially it was make by higher ups in an organization to which I belonged. I stuck with it by choice.

Response from Brivity

Replied May 2021

Thanks Kenneth!

Angela from Signature Real Estate Greenville

Charles-Brown Property Consultants-Greenville , SC

I love Brivity. It help me train and keep up with my team

Pros

I love this is a "one stop shop". It's great to be able to keep everything in one place

Cons

Individual agents being able to use the Marketer

Changed brokers

Chance from Chance Hammock Real Estate

Excellent Product with Fantastic Support

Pros

The UI/UX is very functional and intuitive. Customer support is fantastic as well - I get answers to questions/concerns on the same day.

Cons

No pairing with Outlook is a huge drawback.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Stella from Realty Executives - RGroup

New User Experience

I am only 6 weeks in as a user and I don't know what I'd do without it!

Pros

I love to be organized, so being able to put my notes after a phone call, logs of all texts and notes in one place is awesome! The features are awesome how you can filter the database in so many different ways. The live trainings throughout the week are invaluable! Bravo Brivity Team!

Cons

The team makes it very transparent when they are working on upgrades. This information is very helpful ongoing because I realize it is a work in progress to refine and work out glitches.

Response from Brivity

Replied May 2021

Stella, We love that you attend our trainings on a weekly basis. We're committed to your success and appreciate your business.

Martha from eXp Realty LLC

Best experience to work smarter not harder

Still in process of setting everything up but the active support to make me successful can not be matched.

Pros

Automation takes the hassle out of necessary tasks, set up logically

Cons

No way to pull info from Google Calendar. Have to start from scratch or not use calendar inside program which is dumb.

Reasons for Choosing Brivity CRM

Ease of use and features that fit my needs

Reasons for Switching to Brivity CRM

Reputation, automation, dedicated to real estate

Response from Brivity

Replied May 2021

We love automation and a platform that is easy to use. Thanks Martha!

CHARLES from Wallst Realty

Good CRM for real estate agents and brokers, lots of features

Good overall, powerful features, but ultimately too costly for my team and we found other similar but less costly solutions.

Pros

Lead capturing, beautiful custom search sites compared to IDX search options.

Cons

Occasional down time and system errors.

Response from Brivity

Replied July 2021

Charles, Thank you for submitting a review of the Brivity platform. We look forward to helping your team scale when the timing is right for you.

Zac from Keller Williams

Solid experience especially starting out

Pros

The ease at which you can detail out each client is nice as well as having the ability to customize each and every client to their individual needs

Cons

There are some bugs sometimes of failure to load that get frustrating from time to time.

Cathy from Keller Williams

Great Product!

Just getting started but very excited!

Pros

Functionality getting everything in one place

Cons

Price is really the only thing. But I’m really hoping it will pay off!

Reasons for Switching to Brivity CRM

Response from Brivity

Replied May 2021

Cathy, get ready for your best year ever! Don't hesitate to let us know how we can help.