• Pros

• "I use this product daily! It is easy to navigate! I highly recommend this product!"

• "Its easy to use and very user friendly, The frames for the first picture are Great!"

• "Easy to learn, easy to use. Very happy with this software."

• Cons

• "Can get expensive, request for vin on the website are hard to access for our customer. "

• "Every once in a while I have to use access code if my cache gets cleared.. a little annoying but I love the product and service"

• "Website template updating can take a bit longer but works fine. "

Browse Carsforsale.com Reviews

Samantha from Osceola Auto Sales

Excellent value and utility

Signing on with Carsforsale.com has allowed me to trim my budget without losing any revenue (sometimes you trim a lead generator and are surprised to notice an effect when you thought they didn't perform). This isn't the case - moving to Carsforsale was wonderful for us professionally.

Pros

I honestly am very satisfied with all of the utility and versatility of Carsforsale.com. We were looking for a more price-effective option for a website. What we did not bargain on was ALL of the tools that came with. Not only do we have our website, but it accurately lists our inventory and the updates are nearly instant. We also enjoy the export to our other lead generators as well as Facebook Marketplace. It is seamless and easy.

Cons

There isn't anything that I strongly dislike about our Carsforsale.com website. One thing I wish we had more option with is images on our website or the ability to add pages. However, given the price tag - I'm not going to get too worked up about it!

Josh from Auto Edge

Best Bang for your Buck

Their Customer service is 5 star very knowledge able and always there to help.

Pros

We are a independent Dealer and for one price we get an amazing website with unbelievable tech support and easy to understand and follow basic CRM to track our leads, plus they help us post to social media. Have an app to use, plus you get to post all your units on their listing sight on top of all that! BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK HANDS DOWN!!!!

Cons

Wish it was easier to assign the lead to my sales people from the APP.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

Bang for the Buck! Local Midwest company with this much reach and this great of service. Can't find that at any of the BIG TECH Company's period

STEVE from tri state truck sales

Great Tool

whenever I call in for help, I am able to resolve my issue. Usually is just user error!

Pros

Easy to add inventory and check on VINs. Great for uploading pictures as they are formatted as the best format needed for the website.

Cons

integration with Craigslist and Marketplace could use some work

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

Better exposure on the internet

Response from Carsforsale.com

Replied November 2019

Hi Steve, our customer service team tried reaching out to you but, unfortunately, we weren't able to catch you. If you get a chance, please give us a call back to discuss some of our tools to help you leverage them for the maximum amount of leads possible. Give us a call at (866) 388-9778 and we'll walk you through next steps with our integrations.

Alicia from Metro Motor Sales

Can't Be Beat

The value carsforsale offers can't be beat! They stay up to date on the latest trends and have a great customer support. The easy to use software makes it fast to make changes to your website, vehicles and print multiple forms as well.

Pros

Quick and easy to make changes, great customer service, quality product for a fantastic price. There isn't anything I don't like!

Cons

When trying to print the window sticker the margins are not set correctly so they get cut off. In order to use I have to transfer them to a word doc and edit them.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

I found it to be the best value and were the nicest. I felt like what they were telling me was true and they were not just pressuring me for a sale.

carlos from global motors vip

owner

it is a great experience

Pros

has the live software, fats and esie to use

Cons

i like all nothing wrong with the website

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

it was cheap and what i need at the moment

JOSE from SUPER CARS SALES INC

Valuable to our business.

Not familiar with another product that would match the services offered by Carsforsale.com.

Pros

The social media integration fits our model perfectly. The ease of use. Real time editing. Easy and quick integration with other 3rd Party vendors for feed exportation.

Cons

Would be even better if it had more dealer website templates.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

Use of ease and informed/friendly representative.

DAVID from Village Motor Sales

Great Value

No complaints. They are accessible and a valuable part of our online marketing efforts.

Pros

Newly added features and benefits. Printable features, dynamic web page.

Cons

Template availabilty/ability to customize page settings.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

The after sale/service support is fantastic. We chose CFS because it offered the features we were looking for at the price point we needed.

George from Car Ave

Carsforsale.com continues to provide a great product for the best monthly prices hands down!

5 Star!

Pros

The backend just works! And works great!

Cons

It might be hard to believe but I see no cons about your software!

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

Price and lots of refferals

Hector from Amaya Enterprise LLC

Industry: Wholesale

Car for sale is a very good tool to find a reliable car

We have a good experience with this application

Pros

I like the way that you can post vehicles online plus you can share it with Facebook marketplace

Cons

Sometimes takes so long to someone answer the phone to get customer service assistant over the phone

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

I have been working several months with this application, it looks very familiar for me.

Richard from Drive In Auto, Inc.

CarsForSale review

As an advertising media it expands potential prospect base, which interprets into customers at your door.

Pros

Number one is the cost cannot be beat , usually start you with 3 months for $99 then $100 per month. Lets you track numbers of responses, good analytics. Has some components similar to a DMS ,such as forms ,that may serve some smaller dealers as a Dealer Management System or at least a temporary one.

Cons

Cannot compare to a DMS, you really need a DMS which will integrate with Carsforsale. Never really tried to use it as a DMS.

price point

Rachel from Jay Motor Group

Above average software/below average customer support

The Carsforsale.com platform is the only one I have used so I do not know any comparable platforms. However, I may start looking this year for other platforms as this one does not seem to be scaleable as my business grows. It is very generic. The upside is the website never goes down and has never had a bug in it that required work arounds. It is an average experience.

Pros

The software is user friendly for both the customer and the business. The customer can easily view product and contact the business. The business has ease of adding and deleting inventory as well as many reports that show where business is coming from and what is driving interest in certain types of inventory.

Cons

The program language is not compatible with other software in the industry. Automatic updates are often 2-3 days behind real time. An item no longer in inventory will reappear on the website because it was available in the update from yesterday. It does require monitoring daily to ensure accuracy. Also, customer support lacks follow through. There is no one person dedicated to your account that you work with. It is whomever answers the phone and that can be time consuming to bring the new person up to speed on the issue that has been already discussed with someone else. Finally, updates to the platform itself are not easy. They are a basic layout and changes to it are limited and not always done correctly.

Response from Carsforsale.com

Replied June 2019

Hi Rachel! We're glad we had the opportunity to discuss your inventory distribution feeds to ensure everything is up-to-date. We're always just a phone call away if you have any questions. So whenever you're ready, we're happy to update your website design and integrate your partner services ? all at no cost. Get some design inspiration at https://dealers.carsforsale.com/website-portfolio/ and give us a shout when you want to update at (866) 388-9778.

Michael from Saveway Motors

Best dealer website for the price

Pros

Very Customizable, also able to change the theme on the website, very responsive support team, has it's own implementation with Facebook Marketplace, CarGurus, and Carfax. I am sure it has more implementation abilities, however that is the platforms that I use and are subscribed too. Also gives you free NVMTIS reports, which is really nice to use, besides Carfax and Auto check.

Cons

The mobile version isn't on the same layout as the desktop version like V12 software is able to do, but I am very very happy, and it's not a complaint.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

Liked the flexibility and the endless customization. They even accept PDF files to implement on the website!!!

Dan from 1A Auto Sales

Not the best, but definitely the best value in the industry

Overall for a small dealership starting out, I would highly recommend this as it should suit their needs. They provide a decent website, great feeding to 3rd parties, and strong enough to compete a deal. Definitely the best value in the industry. At $99 a month and having support that is ready to answer in the United States is unheard of.

Pros

Uploading photos is great and quick. Posting cars on the website is easy and quick. New features consistently being added without having the price go up. Friendly US support.

Cons

Doing paperwork on this system can be a pain as it generates the most basic level of paperwork. Horrible bill of sales template. They will not allow you to upload custom documents or put your company name on the header as a template. Crm is painful as it is headed in the right direction but limited. Photo compression during uploads sacrifices a lot of quality. When customers try to view photos on the website they cannot enlarge the photos due to the limited quality. This website doesn’t generate the leads it claims to.

I have both products.

TRACY from LAKE COUNTY AUTO SALES , INC.

good

very nice and easy website for our customers, love the Facebook market place option......Have been approached by other web providers, but have chosen to stay with Carsforsale

Pros

seems to be very user friendly, provides a lot of infomation from the vin number breakdown, like the fact we can attach the carfax report. The site also let us post many pictures as well as videos. The ability to print FTC forms and taylor them accordingly is a plus.

Cons

The paperwork feature is not as accurate as other paperwork provided by our dealer servicer that we pay an additional fee for. It leaves out most of the customer information needed on the power of attorney, it seems as though these are just generic forms placed on the website as an after thought. when added customers information it is not printed properly on the forms, I do not use this because of the lack of details on customer information. I do use the Odometer statement, but I have to type in all of the customer information separately (very time consuming)

Response from Carsforsale.com

Replied April 2019

Hi Tracy! We are happy you were able to speak with our customer support team so that they could help walk you through the functionality of generating paperwork using our tool! If you have any additional questions, we are always here and can be reached at (866) 388-9778!

Glenn from Elite Car Collection Inc

Carsforsale.com..... Carsforsold.yes

The overall experience with carsforsale.com is superb and I realize how much effort and time I was wasting before cfs.com. With so many tools as they have here, I cannot imagine being without it. 22

Pros

Where do I begin? Here are a few out of many things I truly like about the carsforsale.com software. First the ability to post your inventory to over 400 sites allows exposure of a car dealers products and inventory unlimited number of shoppers . Next The "View Competition" button allows you to see where your vehicle stands in comparison to other cars nationwide. Another great feature is their custom overlay tool, check it out when you have a chance.

Cons

I guess if I must include my "least likes" regarding carsforsale.com I can only think of two. First, in some scenarios "not all' their tool which allows the user to add pictures to inventory selections will only add one pic at a time which can take forever. Second, At times logging in to the sight can be a chore, especially when in a rush as they have a multistage confirmation routine aspect than cannot be bypassed. Still an all around great bit of software.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

I am not quite sure for their reasoning for choosing cfs.com

Daniel from Drive Pros

Feedback

Pros

Speed, Easy of Use, Economical. The platform gives you a lot for the price.

Cons

SEO tools could improve or even been offered as a premium service. I feel SEO could be more powerful.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

Platform was the overall best option.

Jerry from A-1 Auto Sales of South Carolina

Review of Carsforsale.com

I appreciate the inventory listing and the picture borders . I do however wish we could write our own descriptions to be more fact or comfortable to read when going to place on facebook or even the ads in the inventory section as they are very dry . Once we verified info an d such it would be nice to be able to have a synopsis in real language in stead of what the site currently generates. As for the picture borders I wish there was a way to be able to captur them for use elsewhere in other ads.

Pros

I believe the program is rather easy to use and seems responsive to the needs of the dealership . Easy to get personal contact if needed and ery helpful personnel.

Cons

I am ok with the software but believe it should intice more information from the customer such as ready to buy , just looking, comparing, etc. When I get a lead I respond really quick and in most cases within a minute or so. Yet even with quick response times and diligent follow up emails I must say that to have only captured a couple of sales is disappointing. It may be us , the clients, or how the program filters leads . I get so much more response from my own Facebook ads than from the program . I very rarely get a response to my emails to the lead . Maybe it is me but really would like more responses.

Kile from Street Dreams

This business is the best marketing tool we have in our repertoire!

We of course have had some complications, but that is only because we have been with them so long. However we have continued to realize they are a growing company. So there are always kinks to work out. Also things just come up over time. We enjoy seeing them grow to suit us in better ways every year. We also enjoy the personal touch they add to their business with holiday greeting cards, and other nice personable things we see or receive from time to time over the years.

Pros

Did I am currently using. :) The ease of integrating with our personal website provider really helps us maximize our time in advertising our inventory. CarsForSale.com also puts out to lots of sites for us. Which helps us get our cars in front of more people that are searching for our inventory. They now have started auto populating Facebook Marketplace for us. Which has gotten us plenty of interested parties in our inventory. Which from there can be converted into personal website traffic as well as showroom traffic.

Cons

The only thing that currently comes to mind would be the organization of replies. We try to let only a couple people respond to messages. So we don't confuse ourselves. There honestly isn't much we don't like.

Angelo from Affordable Lease To Own

Interactive website knowledge

The overall ability to track customers to the right sales associate is something that has been helpful and has allowed us to play on an even field of competition. The system works if you understand how it works and i feel that most have just now begin to utilize the tools that it has to offer.

Pros

The design and easy access is relatively useful. The ability to access multiple customer request and activities are available to all admin. and the ability to track activity within the system is helpful for planning the next step of the sales process.

Cons

I would like to see automated daily tasks for each individual sales associate. The ability to focus on those leads that are 7 days or less older and the tracking of these leads in a Que would maximize efforts for targeted sales attempts and increase sales production along with customer experience. If this option is already available then more one on one coachings with the sales team should be priority by your company to implement those options and further our knowledge of how we can utilize the site to our fullest efforts.

Steven from Anthony's Auto Sales, Inc

Easy to use!

Customer service is top notch. Anytime we have had a problem or just needed a question answered, it was done 100% to my satisfaction. All they offer at no extra charge is beyond compare.

Pros

As the title states, ease of use. Very easy to post your cars to your website. The whole set up is pretty much self explanatory. Scan a VIN, take a few pictures ( The more the merrier) and upload! Most of it is done for you through the vin! So simple.. I put in price, colors and cloth or leather interior. everything else is already there, I DO recommend double checking all they prepopulate,just to be safe. Did I mention, how easy this is??!!

Cons

Mobile app camera is not very good. Sometimes I Lose cars on the dealer site (They are not on dealer site, but they are visible to the public) Kinda embarrassing when I have a customer on the line. Camera needs to be upgraded, it is great on overcast days, but when it is sunny out, the end picture is way to dark. IF I could use my phones camera I could fix it before taking the picture in most cases

JOSEPH from ON YOUR SIDE AUTO SALES LLC

Review for Carsforsale

Overall the software is easy to use, makes sense for the user, is affordable, offers very good design and personalization when it comes to the web page, has a great mobile ability, but could benefit from the addition of some tools and reporting as mentioned in Cons section of the survey.

Pros

The software is easy to use and affordable.

Cons

I think the software would benefit from craigslist posting abilities. I also think the CRM portion of the software would benefit from adding in better ways to manage leads, via lead source tracking, making more options to help organize leads and mange lead assignments. I feel like the note section of the lead should be more easily readable, not putting it several screens back and having the system allow the user to organize and label leads would be helpful. Also adding more reporting to the system for inventory as well as SEO, and leads would be nice. Having more of an insight on how the inventory is performing as well as how the website activity is doing would be helpful in decision making.

Scott from Floyd and Sons Inc.

Carsforsale.com is Amazing For Any Small Used Car Dealership

Overall, we have been very satisfied with our experience over the years with Carsforsale.com and would highly recommend them to other dealers. So far from using other services related to car sales, Carsforsale.com is by far the best value.

Pros

The software was very easy to use and came with quite a few useful features such as exporting to different websites, including our company's Facebook page. The lead system that is included with the software is also very useful and makes it easy to respond to leads or assign the leads to individual salespeople. The adding inventory system is very easy to add information to, upload pictures from a phone, or even allows the user to decode the VIN to autofill most of the information for the vehicle.

Cons

There were some problems with our website but the customer service representatives were very quick to help resolve our issues. It would also be nice if it was easier to change more things with our website without having to contact customer service.

Lucas from Tremont Car Connection

Great Company to Do business with!!

Very Pleased and have been with the company for over 10 years

Pros

The ease to use is very nice for anyone. Lots of tools to use in the backpage of the site for dealers. This is a must have for any dealership. Always updating and improving the tools. Great leads come from the website as well. IF you don't have them get them!!

Cons

No issues here, if they don't have something let them know and they will try to incorporate it.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

Seemed to have all what we needed

Kaye from Kelley's Cars

Great Advertising Tool!

Pros

Compared to others, this is an inexpensive way to advertise our vehicles. It allows you to advertise on Carsforsale.com, have your own personalized website, and uploads straight from our Frazer dealer software. Customer service agents have been very helpful.

Cons

Carsforsale.com may not be as popular and well-known to consumers as websites such as Cars.com, Autotrader.com, or some others. Again, great for the price though.

Jim from Affordable Auto Brokers

CarsForSale.com is our primary business partner for success

Pros

We've been using CarsForSale.com as our used car web host and primary listing site since we opened for business in 2013. We've reviewed many potential providers but we really like the value, customer service and ease of doing business with CarsForSale.com. They have a terrific overall product at a great price while still delivering personalized customer care and customized solutions. We also like their performance and reliability. Special kudos to two people at CarsForSale.com who have always treated us like we are their most important client - Anita and Zion.

Cons

The few things we liked least about using CarsForSale.com software have been updated/changed - for instance, they recently converted us to mobile-friendly responsive and have added more helpful tools like overlays, nicer screen views, reporting and online materials. Right now, there isn't anything we don't like about the software.

Emily from Mikes Rightous Rides

Mike's Righteous Rides LOVES Carsforsale.com!!

Pros

I like that the software is super easy to use and understand. The customer service is exceptional, very friendly, and always ready to help. I also really like how easy the website is to navigate for the customer, and that they can get a hold of us (the dealer) quickly. I feel as though it does take the frustration out of car purchasing. It's super easy to upload the cars, on not only the computer, but also your smart phone. I love that we were able to widen our clientele, thanks to carsforsale.com! We use the Facebook market place through the website and we have had very good luck with it.

Cons

There aren't to many things that I DON'T like about the software, sometimes its a bit frustrating that it logs you off and you have to verify yourself. Other then that, at this time I can't really think of anything I don't like about the software.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

It was recommend to our team from a fellow business friend who raved about how much he enjoyed it and how much it had helped his sales.

PAUL from PAUL CANTIN

CARS FOR SALE REVIEW

I added another location and received all the help I needed for its implementation ---at no additional cost. Any changes I have requested have been made in a timely manner -- at no additional cost. Every associate I have contacted has fulfilled my request in a timely manner.

Pros

Carsforsale.com is, in my evaluation, the best software available for independent automobile dealers. It is effective -reasonably priced - and provides outstanding service. Carsforsale.com consistently initiates improvements with no additional charges Assistance is readily available by phone from professional , knowledgable, and courteous representatives. This exemplary company is a role model to be emulated.

Cons

As a result of my lengthy experience with carsforsale.com, I can state, with conviction, that I have not experienced any negatives.

caleb from certified auto exchange

Great all around!!!!

I have used carsforsale.com for all my online vehicle listing for over 6 years and im very pleased with it. I can get credit applications, internet leads, dealer website, and more for a very affordable price. Since Im a small independent dealer I need affordable. I also love that I can print vehicle buyers guides,advertising items, and more for my inventory.

Pros

I'm a small dealer and I can use the mobile app to quickly scan the VIN number on the vehicle and shoot a few pics to easily upload it to my website and the carsforsale.com listings. It also pushes my inventory to third party website listing pages. Also, its by far less expensive than other inventory management software or websites ive used. I've been using for 6 years now and I don't foresee leaving!!!

Cons

at first the mobile app and the website were a little glitchy, but its by far better now. Theres also lots of tools and forms for dealers to use.

Omeir from U Drive TExas

Good Dealer Websites

Just wanted to have the options of down payments and monthly payments showing, but they go by pre set templates, customization is only possible in minor adjustments.

Pros

Easy to use software, mobile app works great and uploading cars is easy

Cons

Not versatile for Bhph dealers, tried changing to where website only showed downpayment and monthly payments and couldn’t do it.

Has marketing capabilities

Joseph from L&E Enterprises

I Knew you could

My card for sales.com product software has been a blessing to our company and myself are used to have to take care of the old website and it was a task half my week was set aside for the old website not anymore I have more important things to do thank you cards for sale

Pros

The integration of this software has with our DMS has been easy breezy all the help getting everything set up to start this program was exceptional I’ve also had very very good help with people following up with any of our needs

Cons

If I had anything negative to say about this software would be that the phone app could move a little faster sometimes overall very good product

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

I chose cars for self because after talking to them over the phone they are very convincing that they had the best product out there and I found it to be true.

mike from DORN BROS TRUCK SALES

Easy

Great people. They are very friendly and customer oriented. They really give you the time you need to resolve or help you understand issues that may pop up from time to time. That is priceless.

Pros

The seamless ability to add inventory and pictures from my phone

Cons

I liked it all.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

Price. You make it affordable for us little guys.

bill from Holly Ridge Auto Mart, Inc

Easy to Use Application

Been using this software for years. Still have the same rep as I did a few years ago. Good to know there isn't a ton of turnover at the company and a familiar "face" is there for me.

Pros

Incorporates all CRM in one place. Different contacts from different sources are all compiled here. LEts you respond to all contacts from one application. Assign to different sales people, take credit applications. Monitor website traffic. You can even do basic sales forms for state-specific paperwork right from the application. A good buy for the money.

Cons

Would like to be able to respond to inquiries from the screen where all the data is. A little cumbersome to go back and forth between screens to respond to inquiry.

Robert from Macks Auto Sales

review

I've had a wonderful relationship with carsforsale.com. Although some of my referrals I was never credited for (Pyramid Motors, Tripoli Auto Sales)

Pros

I appreciate the different feeds to other 3rd party websites (Car Gurus etc.) but I really like the old platform better.

Cons

When you sell a car and want to mark it "sold" on the website, you have to go through a couple of unnecessary steps to get there. Also the new website designs are very "busy". I would prefer them to get right to the inventory instead of silly stories about your customer service and "we can finance anybody" slogans.

Price

Response from Carsforsale.com

Replied June 2019

Hi Robert, we're glad we were able to speak with you today and help answer your questions! As we discussed, we can create any website design you want and we're happy to update your website at any time for free. If you have any other questions, we are just one call away and are always happy to help!

Aaron from Venture Auto Inc.

Great value!

Very positive. Great pricing and staffs will actually listen to you.

Pros

Lots of features. For the price, you can't really beat what you get. They also provide free NMVTIS which is really a great deal.

Cons

Security issue. Passwords leak out sometimes. I've had to change my password quite a few times in the past years.

Lower price

Mike from Eagleville Motors

Great credit application

The website is well laid out and easy to use.

Pros

the credit application is laid out well and reflects all data entered by the customer.

Cons

It lacks any way to integrate with service writing.

Low cost.

Ahmed from A&B Auto Sales LLc

Does exactly what it say

Overall we at the lot are all satisfied!

Pros

It is pretty simple to use, user friendly for customers as well

Cons

Your not able to edit the whole page there are things that you have to email a request to get taken off like the buy here pay here or bad credit approved banners. In the state that we are located we can get a fine from the dealer board for false advertising, so that is a little hairy.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

it seemed like the best for the price

carlos from Imperial Group

Very helpfull

Cars for Sale has been very easy to work with, Representative has been outstanding providing patience and finding solutions when we have questions, She has provided us with all the tools necessary to run a smooth informational website, always checking in with us to provide the latest updates and explaining the process so that we fully understand on how to use the great tools cars for sale provides. And here at Imperial Group we would just like to say thank you to the entire Cars For Sale team keep up the good work

Pros

What we here at Imperial Group enjoy most is the variety of tools this software provides helping us reach more people and helping provide them with detailed information that helps sell our product

Cons

haven't found one thing to dislike and if we ever encounter and issue you are quick to provide answers

Tom from Self-Employed

Best bang for your buck

Business experience has been great. Customer service has been 5 star every time I have had to use them - very impressed with that.

Pros

The Carsforsale site is easy to navigate and use. Its pretty much self-explanatory. Recent additions like the Facebook marketplace module and 1st photo overlays add more functionality with no extra effort required. Its nice that putting in the VIN usually decodes the trim level of the car, and lists relative equipment and options - it helps make my descriptions accurate without having to search through a bunch of other car sites. Some of the other similarly priced competitors don't do that. Website templates and graphics are very well done. There are "slicker" options out there, but they all cost much more. Carsforsale has what I need at a very good price.

Cons

ebay templates could use a refreshing. It would be nice if there was an easier way to search past postings, like an archive. It gets tedious having to put in your entire date range of when searching for a similar car, or one that has returned to your inventory.

Brian from Action Auto Specialist

Carsforsale.com is Rock solid

I run an independent automobile dealership in Va they have been a huge part of our success.

Pros

Easy to use, excellent customer support, all around great company to deal with.

Cons

Really are not any cons that I can list.

Both are good companies

Jolynn from Nuttin Fancy Auto Center

Everything you are looking for

I absolutely love Carsforsale.com the staff are very helpful and really make sure you get every opportunity and the most out of everything they have to offer.

Pros

Carsforsale.com is everything a small business is looking for. They are very helpful with set up and design they also give you examples of similar dealerships to help you make the most of your website. The website is easy to navigate and add inventory as well as all the included extras like paperwork, facebook postings, and all other social media platforms. This really can give your business a boost to look and feel so much more professional and visible to the public. Very much a one stop shop for advertising!

Cons

The only complaint I have is maybe the time it takes to enter inventory but that is at a minimum copy and paste help breeze through the process but it still can take some time.

Chuck from Hudson Auto Mart LLC

Finest site for small car dealers available (and suspect for larger ones as well)

The work with me to resolve any issues and do so politely and with a positive attitude .. they don't blame others but rather work with them (I have a 3rd party supplier of the data for the website). It has been 3 years now and I have only gotten more pleased.

Pros

customer support (if issues arise they work with you until resolved), price for all the features (the vechicle history is worth the price alone - almost), dependability, and overall quality. I have tried 4 others to great disappointment and expense. This is the one if you want the best value, service and quality!

Cons

I have not found any to list .. the only issue is with me not taking advantage of all the variables available to me .

Gary from Christensen auto sales Inc.

Customer service taken to a whole new level

I've been with cars for sale for several years now and they always exceeded my expectations yesterday support team help me do a search engine optimization for my company explaining how that worked and helping me set that up.I can't tell you how helpful that was . their customer service was taken to a level that today that is rarely seen.

Pros

The ease of use is exceptional,the tools available help me understand the traffic on our web site and the best ways and times to advertise . The cost is a fraction of their competitors . In my dealership it's probably the best bang for the buck of all the subscription account I have

Cons

I'm sorry but I can't think of one negative thing to say about cars for sale

Bee from Destiny Automotive

Lifesaver

It helps me keep organized and run my business proficiently.

Pros

I have my own business opening dealerships all over the US. I ALWAYS use them for any car lot no matter where in the country they are. Easy to work with, fast time to get temporary one up and within a couple days they have main one up and running w very little tweeks. But if you need some stuff fixed they do it so fast. They make my job easier w ease of use and simplicity.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this software at all .. NOTHING.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

Because they have never let me down with 11 years in business and opening 28 dealerships over those years.

David from City Motor Company

Bang for the buck

Customer service reps are quick to respond and answer quesitons.

Pros

Ease of use. I'm an "older" car guy. Been around forever, and NOT that computer literate. Carsforsale is easy to implement and use as a "host" for my web-site.

Cons

Only negative in my opinion is that the "counters" in the report section don't reset each month. I like to know how often units have been viewed on a 30 day basis. The only way to do that is to delete a unit, and start over with it's listing.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

"Car" oriented. They "do" the car business, and in addition to hosting the web-site, my cars/trucks are listed on Cars For Sale also.

Sam from Midwestautopark

Great software

Good customer service

Pros

Affordable, universal, get a lot for your money

Cons

Limited options for website. Vin number is not easily accessible

MARTHA C from FLORIDA USED CARS INC

GREAT AND TIMELY SERVICE

The Greatest experience on inventory management, customer service and overall automotive service industry.

Pros

I Love the easy to manage and also the tech support service whenever I need to make changes to the websites. I also love the frequent changes you guys made to improve your products and your service. I had recommended your service since I known you guys and I will keep doing it so.

Cons

Probably the way that I am not able to make my own changes to the website any more? I used to be able.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

To start, I used the seervice on the previous Dealership I worked for and just brought the service here

Stephanie from Integrity Auto Sales

Options is KEY!!!

My next option is setting up a Pay online button on our website! That makes the BHPH a whole more easy than getting customers in here every 2 weeks.....plus we can get paid quicker, because everyone has an app for that!!!

Pros

In the car industry, getting the vehicles visible in many different avenues, is a major factor! The fact that I can post one vehicle and it goes automatically to multiple sites...is amazing! Facebook marketplace, has been the biggest seller for us, as a small locally owned business!

Cons

I can't think of any. I actually don't have any complaints! Customer service is amazing and quick. Simple questions are answered

Jadon from 57 Auto Sales

Cars for Sales review

very pleasant

Pros

Portal for used cars available for sale nationwide

Cons

authentic lead generation providing raw leads

Daniel from Always Approved Autos LLC

Awesome Software/Excellent Service

Everyone that i've put on to CarsForSale has stayed with them and love it.

Pros

-Lead Management -Ease of Use -Website design -Vehicle Entry (VIN SCANNING) -Marketplace uploading -Free VIN history report -100% uptime with website -Mobile app and lead notifications

Cons

-Can't upload my own scripts on the website without asking CarsForSale to do it for me. -Price tag could be cheaper

Jordan from Auto Import Specialist

Easy software, big return!

Carsforsale.com helps us find customers and continually have our inventory posted online. This software makes a difference to our bottom line.

Pros

We don't pay that much for our account with Carsforsale.com. We are able to post our vehicle inventory quickly and we can make super easy edits for each vehicle. It is easy to use!

Cons

Great Templates but limited customization. It would be nice if we could customize our website a little more. We do have the option to change the accent color, font, and the choice of 4 or 5 homepage layouts. I wish there was more than that.