• Pros

• "I use this product daily! It is easy to navigate! I highly recommend this product!"

• "Its easy to use and very user friendly, The frames for the first picture are Great!"

• "Easy to learn, easy to use. Very happy with this software."

• Cons

• "Can get expensive, request for vin on the website are hard to access for our customer. "

• "Every once in a while I have to use access code if my cache gets cleared.. a little annoying but I love the product and service"

• "The lead generation is great but lead management is limited - it's needs a few tweaks to make it function a little more like a CRM "

Browse Carsforsale.com Reviews

Samantha from Osceola Auto Sales

Excellent value and utility

Signing on with Carsforsale.com has allowed me to trim my budget without losing any revenue (sometimes you trim a lead generator and are surprised to notice an effect when you thought they didn't perform). This isn't the case - moving to Carsforsale was wonderful for us professionally.

Pros

I honestly am very satisfied with all of the utility and versatility of Carsforsale.com. We were looking for a more price-effective option for a website. What we did not bargain on was ALL of the tools that came with. Not only do we have our website, but it accurately lists our inventory and the updates are nearly instant. We also enjoy the export to our other lead generators as well as Facebook Marketplace. It is seamless and easy.

Cons

There isn't anything that I strongly dislike about our Carsforsale.com website. One thing I wish we had more option with is images on our website or the ability to add pages. However, given the price tag - I'm not going to get too worked up about it!

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

As mentioned previously, we needed to cut costs and boom - this helped us trim about $500/month

Bee from Hermanos Auto Sales LLC

Business wouldn't be as smooth and stress free with out there services

they help me keep my business running and stress free for pennies on the dollar.

Pros

It keeps my inventory in line, helps me keep track of the time I have my vehicles and helps me price them according to the market at current. I can print out inventory sheets with all the info "i want" and give them to customers which is so nice. I can also do my paperwork right here and know my profits individually or all together. This company offers a easy to use program that helps me manage my inventory and my expenses with each car and even posts to facebook for me which in hand helps me get it placed in other groups, and on my facebook page and my website looks awesome.

Cons

there is nothing i do like about the software .. nothing at all

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

I have been in the business for 14 years .. there the only one i love and trust even after trying other products.

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

they are way to complicated and charge 7 times what i pay here for the same services that i personally need and use.

Josh from Auto Edge

Best Bang for your Buck

Their Customer service is 5 star very knowledge able and always there to help.

Pros

We are a independent Dealer and for one price we get an amazing website with unbelievable tech support and easy to understand and follow basic CRM to track our leads, plus they help us post to social media. Have an app to use, plus you get to post all your units on their listing sight on top of all that! BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK HANDS DOWN!!!!

Cons

Wish it was easier to assign the lead to my sales people from the APP.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

Bang for the Buck! Local Midwest company with this much reach and this great of service. Can't find that at any of the BIG TECH Company's period

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

To expensive horrible customer service

STEVE from tri state truck sales

Great Tool

whenever I call in for help, I am able to resolve my issue. Usually is just user error!

Pros

Easy to add inventory and check on VINs. Great for uploading pictures as they are formatted as the best format needed for the website.

Cons

integration with Craigslist and Marketplace could use some work

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

Better exposure on the internet

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

Dealer Car Search is not as well known so when searching the internet, my stuff didn't show up as readily as Cars for Sale

Response from Carsforsale.com

Replied November 2019

Hi Steve, our customer service team tried reaching out to you but, unfortunately, we weren't able to catch you. If you get a chance, please give us a call back to discuss some of our tools to help you leverage them for the maximum amount of leads possible. Give us a call at (866) 388-9778 and we'll walk you through next steps with our integrations.

Joshua from Holland Rescue Mission Auto Sales

Carsforsale Keeps Growing - in a good way

Open to ideas and helpful organizing menu options.

Pros

Easy to add inventory with photos on my desktop PC or from my phone with the app. I appreciate that they continue to add functionality to their website. Customer service is great!

Cons

Some of the features from a higher priced software out there. Would like to be able to add our own custom webpages for vehicle donations.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

More of the essential features that we use on a regular basis.

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

Better features and referral bonus

Darrin from C&C affordable auto and w

Do you actually care?

Pros

The cost is fair for what you do. Your service is better then most. But you have made so many changes it not user friendly

Cons

You have made so many changes in the system for the worse in ease of use. Really it’s to the point of dropping you The requirements for a code to pull a credit app for my team is frankly a pain in the add. There has to be an easier way. Our ability to push to Facebook or market place always glitches for some reason. On your mobile user face your designers put message for more info before the info for the car which creates a lot of waisted interaction and key board shoppers. Really that was stupid I can believe someone actually approved that.

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

Ease of use and options which you have made worse

Casey from AUTOMERICA INC

Carsforsale.com Review

A FEW MINOR BUMPS ALONG THE WAY BUT IVE ALWAYS BEEN OVERALL HAPPY WITH CFS. I WOULD DEFINETYLY RECCOMEND TO SMALL DEALERS

Pros

EASY TO USE CFS PAID ATTENTION TO THE MINOR DERTAILS FOR THE APP THAT MATTER FOR TIME MANAGEMENT( ID DINT REALLY NOTICE UNTIL I COMPARED TO A COMPETITORS APP.

Cons

FACEBOOK MARKET PLACE ADS ARE GENERIC, THEY DO NOT LIST IMPORTANT INFORMATION LIKE DRIVETRAIN OR TRANSMISSION TYPE FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE ADS HAVE BUGS AND SOMETIMES DONT GET UPLOADED

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

IVE ALWAYS HAD CFS BUT DECIDED TO TRY DCS AT A BETTER MONTHLY RATE. THE ONLY POINT DCS HAD BETTER THAN CFS IS FACEBOOK.

Tara from Kelley’s Cars

Great Dealership Tool

We have used this software for 4+ years and for the price it’s great.

Pros

It’s inexpensive compared to other software companies. It allows you to set up a website included with cost which is the best pro. It also connects with social media.

Cons

In general the website is not as popular as say Cars.com or Auto Trader as far as generating leads.

It is less expensive.

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

It is cheaper and more personalized for the industry.

Heather from Buy Rite Auto Sales

Great Company!

Our experience with this company has been excellent. Their customer service representatives are always friendly and always know what they are talking about. They have answered all of our questions and helped us through the process of switching to their software. We highly recommend this company to do business with.

Pros

I love that this software gives us the option of not having to post on Marketplace. They take care of that for us and it saves us time on each and every vehicle that we list for sale.

Cons

There is nothing we don’t like about this software.

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

We wanted our website to look more professional.

DAVID from Village Motor Sales

Great Value

No complaints. They are accessible and a valuable part of our online marketing efforts.

Pros

Newly added features and benefits. Printable features, dynamic web page.

Cons

Template availabilty/ability to customize page settings.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

The after sale/service support is fantastic. We chose CFS because it offered the features we were looking for at the price point we needed.

MACY from UNIC AUTOMOTIVE & CYCLE

i am happy and comfortable with carsforsale

I am using this website for years. and I feel more comfortable working on this website.

Pros

it is good inefficient. and easy to used.

Cons

i can not find any thing to say that i like least..

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

Because I could work with cars for sale better and I could afford their fees. and easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

Because their fees was high and their website was so complicated.

James from Prestige Motorsport

"Progress Is Impossible Without Change"

Overall Experience: The overall experience feels like I am part of a committed community that will protect consumers data while providing a beautiful system to explore vehicles for sale. The back end of Carsforsale is easy to use. Well for me as least. You can only lead a horse to water... But, keep it up. I can handle it and ready to experience any upcoming updates! The designs are beautiful with a very very low cost and referral incentives. You are not greedy. You are cheap and quality. That is a rare combination to find. You are that rare combination I found back in 2010. Keep it up!

Pros

Most Like: The consistent and frequent software updates. *Specifically; the new access method for submitted application. I admire Carsforsale and their improvements on the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly. I have many ideas for you and theories about you. I hope you have those ideas as well. I am excited to see what else you come out with in the near future. I stick with you because I have been using Carsforsale since 2010 and see where this is going. Keep it up.

Cons

Least Like: The customer service and website customization capabilities. *Specifically: 1. The lack of truth in the "Custom-Built Design" page. 2. The unwarranted, unnecessary, and irrelevant opinions from the representatives. - Example: A representative once said: "I don't think that will look good". This is why I work ONLY with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I could go on, but it does not matter; because the way I feel is objective. I'm too picky. I'm too fast. I'm to egotistical sometimes. Carsforsale is not my company. It was more me than the representative, but still, I never asked for her opinion. I also trust that one day the final product of my requests when requested; will match the promises under the "Custom-Built Design" page. Because they have not been matched lately.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

"First to market, first to mind" Carsforsale was the first website provider in my mental market; therefor I still have you because I saw potential then and continue to see potential now. You have proven so much so far. I do know DealerSync and DealerCenter try hard to get Carsforsale dealers to make "the switch".

Steve from Steve's Auto Sales

Teresa Brewer, Co-Owner/Business Manager is responsible for getting vehicle on carsforsale.com

Since I'm, Teresa Brewer, Co-Owner/Business Manager and the only one who works with computers here at Steve's Auto Sales. I've had a great experience with carsforsale.com, with the exception of the wrong information getting to facebook. Otherwise, I enjoy working with your software and visiting with our customers regarding our vehicle. Since I'm able to type in the VIN and get the information on each vehicle I put online, ya'll have made my work so much easier. Ya'll are very helpful, especially since I have so much other paperwork to do. Thank You very much for your software and your help!

Pros

The software is easy to use for inputting information about our vehicles, especially after inputting the VIN. It's very nice to have the information for each vehicle already there, so I don't have to type in all the information. Several other important things about the software is: (1) Inventory: able to keep up with vehicles online and vehicles sold, get a printout of vehicles in inventory and vehicle sold, (2) Leads: it's great for customers to get in touch with us on a personal level to discuss the vehicle they are interested in, whether it's by phone, text, or email. (3) Social Media: it's very important to get our vehicle out to the public, therefore, social media is a great way to get the information out, so I don't have to go to each website and retype the vehicle information. (4) Tools: printables to print out which form is needed for each vehicle, (5) get reports for vehicles and (6) Contact: able to contact carsforsale.com when needed!

Cons

The only cons are having the wrong information show up after I've saved the information for a vehicle. I always check to make sure the information and price I typed in or the right information was automatically put in for the vehicle is right! I called and talked with someone at carsforsale.com and was told we cannot help what happens when it gets to facebook or another medica site. And for some reason by the time the information get to facebook the information is different or the price is different. I've tried to contact facebook about the wrong information and all I get is, I'm sorry but it's the information that was sent to us and we cannot change it. So, what do I do in a situation like this? No one seems to know the answer to this question!

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

Your customer service was nice and easy to talk to and were able to answer many of our questions at the time we were looking for a site to help us get the information on our vehicle out to the public. Plus, your software looked easy to work with. Thank you very much for all the hard work your tech staff have put into your software. It sure makes my life easy!

Danielle from Immaculate Concepts Auto sound & Speed

I'm really considering switching to Carfax

When I started here five years ago, I had never sold cars before. This is the first and only software I've ever used and it's comfortable and familiar. Over the last five years the software has grown and changed in many positive and efficient ways. CFS customer service is top notch. There's never been an issue they couldn't solve for me quickly. But as your competitors grow and change, I can't help but notice there's a lot they can offer this company too. I do hope that I see more leads generated from CFS.com and more marketing campaigns in the near future. I'm rooting for you guys :)

Pros

I love the website and the customer service for the website. Very professional, easy to use and simple to update. One phone call and customer service did the rest. The recent updates and addons in response to the pandemic are exceptional. Text Leads - Brilliant. Works great, just wish customers utilized it more. Mobile App - I use it all the time, especially when importing vehicles into inventory.

Cons

Lead generation is non-existent. I cannot recall the last time I got a lead from CFS.com. I never see TV commercials, social media ads, or SEO targeted ads from CFS. I don't see CFS advertise in the same capacity and frequency as competitors such as Carfax, Cars.com. If you're not consistently pulling new clients to your site to see my merchandise then what am I paying for? What is keeping me from going to Cars.com or Carfax for CRM? I feel as if I'm relying solely on my social media presence and website SEO when it was my understanding that customers could and would find our merchandise on CFS.com. Conclusion, brand recognition; get with it or get lost. Your competition is beating you and winning me over more and more everyday, especially CarFax. Not only is Carfax THE authority on car history reports, but they have impressive CRM software, awesome lead generation, top notch free marketing materials and the price is directly competing with CFS. The recent security updates. Texting a code every time I want to review an application is tedious to say the least. Now I find myself printing applications, just so I can review them later. I never used to print, I would just open the doc in CFS. Now I'm wasting paper, which is wasting money and resources. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate how serious you take protecting sensitive info, I wish there was a more efficient way to do so.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

I'm happy with CFS and I really love my website. I don't want to have to re-design one myself or worse pay someone else to do it.

Rachel from Jay Motor Group

Above average software/below average customer support

The Carsforsale.com platform is the only one I have used so I do not know any comparable platforms. However, I may start looking this year for other platforms as this one does not seem to be scaleable as my business grows. It is very generic. The upside is the website never goes down and has never had a bug in it that required work arounds. It is an average experience.

Pros

The software is user friendly for both the customer and the business. The customer can easily view product and contact the business. The business has ease of adding and deleting inventory as well as many reports that show where business is coming from and what is driving interest in certain types of inventory.

Cons

The program language is not compatible with other software in the industry. Automatic updates are often 2-3 days behind real time. An item no longer in inventory will reappear on the website because it was available in the update from yesterday. It does require monitoring daily to ensure accuracy. Also, customer support lacks follow through. There is no one person dedicated to your account that you work with. It is whomever answers the phone and that can be time consuming to bring the new person up to speed on the issue that has been already discussed with someone else. Finally, updates to the platform itself are not easy. They are a basic layout and changes to it are limited and not always done correctly.

Response from Carsforsale.com

Replied June 2019

Hi Rachel! We're glad we had the opportunity to discuss your inventory distribution feeds to ensure everything is up-to-date. We're always just a phone call away if you have any questions. So whenever you're ready, we're happy to update your website design and integrate your partner services ? all at no cost. Get some design inspiration at https://dealers.carsforsale.com/website-portfolio/ and give us a shout when you want to update at (866) 388-9778.

matt from Bowman Automotive

Time Saver

In a nutshell carsforsale.com does exactly what you are going to want it to do. Its fairly straightforward and simple to use, allows you to manage multiple online platforms from one location, provides you with accurate and detailed information to keep you marketplace competitive, and most importantly of all it allows me to be better and more efficient, freeing up valuable time to handle the other aspects of running a car store.

Pros

Great software. At a small dealership where there are limited employees, I fill the role of buyer, salesman, finance manager, sales manager etc..... because of this having software that provides seamless integration to our website, social media sites, vendor sites, CRM and DMS is essential. Carsforsale.com does all of this and more. It allows me to accurately portray the options of our vehicles, manage the photos and promote the dealership simply by following its lead. It also shows me what my competition is doing, gives me the ability to see pictures and options that are available from other dealers in my area. Having this information makes hitting a price point that allows for a fair profit, while still moving each unit if a timely manner, and it allows me to do this with out having to look to other places to gather it.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints about the software. About the only thing i can find that I dislike is it requires email or text verification to log you in from time to time. It would be nice if I could verify a computer or device one time and not have to do it again.

Michael from Saveway Motors

Best dealer website for the price

Pros

Very Customizable, also able to change the theme on the website, very responsive support team, has it's own implementation with Facebook Marketplace, CarGurus, and Carfax. I am sure it has more implementation abilities, however that is the platforms that I use and are subscribed too. Also gives you free NVMTIS reports, which is really nice to use, besides Carfax and Auto check.

Cons

The mobile version isn't on the same layout as the desktop version like V12 software is able to do, but I am very very happy, and it's not a complaint.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

Liked the flexibility and the endless customization. They even accept PDF files to implement on the website!!!

Previous Experience

Amy from Budget Auto

Helps my business grow

Customer service is top tier. We always get a happy person (no automated responses) willing to help, quick on follow up and answers our questions. We've been extremely satisfied with how Carsforsale was one of the first to integrate with Facebook and has continued to add the latest and greatest technology to help our business grow -- like chat/text responses, COVID messages and social media.

Pros

The software is easy to use, mobile friendly, and stays up to date with the latest advancements and features you are seeing out there.

Cons

Leads must be answered in the software instead of in the CRM. Doesn't not automatically automate with our inventory management software -- which I admit is very old. You have found a work around for us, which I appreciate tremendously, just wish the updates were a little more frequent.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

best bang for the buck. Pricing was perfect for a small independent dealer like us who can't afford to spend hundreds of dollars a month to get our inventory on the web. It was simple, effective and affordable.

KEVIN from 73 SOUTH AUTO SALES

GREAT PRODUCT AT REASONABLE PRICE!

I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR SEVERAL YEARS, I HAVE OPENED OTHER CAR LOTS AND IMPLEMENTED IT IN ALL OF THEM! GREAT PRODUCT FOR THE PRICE!

Pros

EASE OF USE, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TOP NOTCH, INTERGRATES AND PUSHES INFO TO OTHER SITES VERY EASILY!

Cons

NON THAT I CAN THINK OF, THIS PRODUCT GETS UPDATED AND KEEPS ME COMPLIANT ALL THE TIME!

Dan from 1A Auto Sales

Great option for used dealership startups

Overall great experience. For $99 the service is a bargain. US based company with domestic support. A great value.

Pros

Very easy to use. It gets the job done for small dealerships starting out. Very easy to post vehicles and software is relatively glitch free.

Cons

All of it's features are as basic as they come. When adding a vehicle, you are only able to log 1 cost for the vehicle and doesn't give you the option to add more. Just 1 cost line. CRM is very basic and does not have the ability to distinguish where the leads are coming from.

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

Dealercenter is a lot more powerful than Carsforsale and is adding way more necessary features at super fast speed. I am still with carsforsale as well as you can't beat their value.

Alicia from Metro Motor Sales

Can't Be Beat

The value carsforsale offers can't be beat! They stay up to date on the latest trends and have a great customer support. The easy to use software makes it fast to make changes to your website, vehicles and print multiple forms as well.

Pros

Quick and easy to make changes, great customer service, quality product for a fantastic price. There isn't anything I don't like!

Cons

When trying to print the window sticker the margins are not set correctly so they get cut off. In order to use I have to transfer them to a word doc and edit them.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

I found it to be the best value and were the nicest. I felt like what they were telling me was true and they were not just pressuring me for a sale.

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

Very small private company that was slow and didn't offer much

Glenn from Elite Car Collection Inc

Carsforsale.com..... Carsforsold.yes

The overall experience with carsforsale.com is superb and I realize how much effort and time I was wasting before cfs.com. With so many tools as they have here, I cannot imagine being without it. 22

Pros

Where do I begin? Here are a few out of many things I truly like about the carsforsale.com software. First the ability to post your inventory to over 400 sites allows exposure of a car dealers products and inventory unlimited number of shoppers . Next The "View Competition" button allows you to see where your vehicle stands in comparison to other cars nationwide. Another great feature is their custom overlay tool, check it out when you have a chance.

Cons

I guess if I must include my "least likes" regarding carsforsale.com I can only think of two. First, in some scenarios "not all' their tool which allows the user to add pictures to inventory selections will only add one pic at a time which can take forever. Second, At times logging in to the sight can be a chore, especially when in a rush as they have a multistage confirmation routine aspect than cannot be bypassed. Still an all around great bit of software.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

I am not quite sure for their reasoning for choosing cfs.com

Daniel from Drive Pros

Feedback

Pros

Speed, Easy of Use, Economical. The platform gives you a lot for the price.

Cons

SEO tools could improve or even been offered as a premium service. I feel SEO could be more powerful.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

Platform was the overall best option.

Affordability

Jerry from A-1 Auto Sales of South Carolina

Review of Carsforsale.com

I appreciate the inventory listing and the picture borders . I do however wish we could write our own descriptions to be more fact or comfortable to read when going to place on facebook or even the ads in the inventory section as they are very dry . Once we verified info an d such it would be nice to be able to have a synopsis in real language in stead of what the site currently generates. As for the picture borders I wish there was a way to be able to captur them for use elsewhere in other ads.

Pros

I believe the program is rather easy to use and seems responsive to the needs of the dealership . Easy to get personal contact if needed and ery helpful personnel.

Cons

I am ok with the software but believe it should intice more information from the customer such as ready to buy , just looking, comparing, etc. When I get a lead I respond really quick and in most cases within a minute or so. Yet even with quick response times and diligent follow up emails I must say that to have only captured a couple of sales is disappointing. It may be us , the clients, or how the program filters leads . I get so much more response from my own Facebook ads than from the program . I very rarely get a response to my emails to the lead . Maybe it is me but really would like more responses.

Rolando from Universal Auto Sales

My experience using Carsforsale.com

My overall experience has been great. From the personalization they provide and swift results when request a change to our site. The experience with customer service staff if effective and pleasant. Knowledgeable staff are eager to implement your ideas.

Pros

The most I like about this software is that offers a mobile app that allows you the flexibility to be effective in updating inventory selection the website carsforsale.com designed for us.

Cons

Not much I don’t like about the software. The app stays updated the functionality is as effective as it can be The only thing I would Integrate would be Craigslist automated posting, and google plus automated posting

We have 3 locations and use cars for sale to all 3 locations

carlos from global motors vip

owner

it is a great experience

Pros

has the live software, fats and esie to use

Cons

i like all nothing wrong with the website

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

it was cheap and what i need at the moment

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

because i have all my dealer management there

leo from roadrunner motors

easy to use

i like it.

Pros

make sure my product is price accordingly in my market.

Cons

getting the on line videos to work and online paperwork.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

easy to learn and master.

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

more exposure and less expensive.

Grant from The Car Cove

The best website and independent auto dealer advertising interface without breaking the bank.

They have been great for the 9+ years I have used them. I havnt changed and won't.

Pros

Inexpensive. User friendly, always updating. Great for posting to mass alternative websites. very good phone app to quickly upload inventory or delete it.

Cons

We lost the craigslist posting tool long ago but the rest of it still makes it great. Not many or any flaws that i am aware of.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

carsforsale had better customer service, better search engine platform, and ultimately a better price as well as the opportunity to work the price down with referring customers to them

Angelo from Affordable Lease To Own

Interactive website knowledge

The overall ability to track customers to the right sales associate is something that has been helpful and has allowed us to play on an even field of competition. The system works if you understand how it works and i feel that most have just now begin to utilize the tools that it has to offer.

Pros

The design and easy access is relatively useful. The ability to access multiple customer request and activities are available to all admin. and the ability to track activity within the system is helpful for planning the next step of the sales process.

Cons

I would like to see automated daily tasks for each individual sales associate. The ability to focus on those leads that are 7 days or less older and the tracking of these leads in a Que would maximize efforts for targeted sales attempts and increase sales production along with customer experience. If this option is already available then more one on one coachings with the sales team should be priority by your company to implement those options and further our knowledge of how we can utilize the site to our fullest efforts.

Steven from Anthony's Auto Sales, Inc

Easy to use!

Customer service is top notch. Anytime we have had a problem or just needed a question answered, it was done 100% to my satisfaction. All they offer at no extra charge is beyond compare.

Pros

As the title states, ease of use. Very easy to post your cars to your website. The whole set up is pretty much self explanatory. Scan a VIN, take a few pictures ( The more the merrier) and upload! Most of it is done for you through the vin! So simple.. I put in price, colors and cloth or leather interior. everything else is already there, I DO recommend double checking all they prepopulate,just to be safe. Did I mention, how easy this is??!!

Cons

Mobile app camera is not very good. Sometimes I Lose cars on the dealer site (They are not on dealer site, but they are visible to the public) Kinda embarrassing when I have a customer on the line. Camera needs to be upgraded, it is great on overcast days, but when it is sunny out, the end picture is way to dark. IF I could use my phones camera I could fix it before taking the picture in most cases

Scott from Floyd and Sons Inc.

Carsforsale.com is Amazing For Any Small Used Car Dealership

Overall, we have been very satisfied with our experience over the years with Carsforsale.com and would highly recommend them to other dealers. So far from using other services related to car sales, Carsforsale.com is by far the best value.

Pros

The software was very easy to use and came with quite a few useful features such as exporting to different websites, including our company's Facebook page. The lead system that is included with the software is also very useful and makes it easy to respond to leads or assign the leads to individual salespeople. The adding inventory system is very easy to add information to, upload pictures from a phone, or even allows the user to decode the VIN to autofill most of the information for the vehicle.

Cons

There were some problems with our website but the customer service representatives were very quick to help resolve our issues. It would also be nice if it was easier to change more things with our website without having to contact customer service.

JOSEPH from ON YOUR SIDE AUTO SALES LLC

Review for Carsforsale

Overall the software is easy to use, makes sense for the user, is affordable, offers very good design and personalization when it comes to the web page, has a great mobile ability, but could benefit from the addition of some tools and reporting as mentioned in Cons section of the survey.

Pros

The software is easy to use and affordable.

Cons

I think the software would benefit from craigslist posting abilities. I also think the CRM portion of the software would benefit from adding in better ways to manage leads, via lead source tracking, making more options to help organize leads and mange lead assignments. I feel like the note section of the lead should be more easily readable, not putting it several screens back and having the system allow the user to organize and label leads would be helpful. Also adding more reporting to the system for inventory as well as SEO, and leads would be nice. Having more of an insight on how the inventory is performing as well as how the website activity is doing would be helpful in decision making.

Kaye from Kelley's Cars

Great Advertising Tool!

Pros

Compared to others, this is an inexpensive way to advertise our vehicles. It allows you to advertise on Carsforsale.com, have your own personalized website, and uploads straight from our Frazer dealer software. Customer service agents have been very helpful.

Cons

Carsforsale.com may not be as popular and well-known to consumers as websites such as Cars.com, Autotrader.com, or some others. Again, great for the price though.

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

Inexpensive and easier to use.

JOSE from SUPER CARS SALES INC

Valuable to our business.

Not familiar with another product that would match the services offered by Carsforsale.com.

Pros

The social media integration fits our model perfectly. The ease of use. Real time editing. Easy and quick integration with other 3rd Party vendors for feed exportation.

Cons

Would be even better if it had more dealer website templates.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

Use of ease and informed/friendly representative.

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

Carsforsale.com has a more dynamic platform, and better social media integration.

Cory from Car World

Good Overall Product for Small Dealerships

I have used Carsforsale.com at the last two dealerships I worked at and have been using it for over 6 years now. It is a good product for the size dealerships I was running and never considered switching to a more complete solution, price is excellent and keeps us here!

Pros

It is inexpensive and implements all the features you need to get a small dealership going and growing!

Cons

Websites need to be more customizable and need to implement a better solution for dealers that have more than one location

Price mainly

Jim from Affordable Auto Brokers

CarsForSale.com is our primary business partner for success

Pros

We've been using CarsForSale.com as our used car web host and primary listing site since we opened for business in 2013. We've reviewed many potential providers but we really like the value, customer service and ease of doing business with CarsForSale.com. They have a terrific overall product at a great price while still delivering personalized customer care and customized solutions. We also like their performance and reliability. Special kudos to two people at CarsForSale.com who have always treated us like we are their most important client - Anita and Zion.

Cons

The few things we liked least about using CarsForSale.com software have been updated/changed - for instance, they recently converted us to mobile-friendly responsive and have added more helpful tools like overlays, nicer screen views, reporting and online materials. Right now, there isn't anything we don't like about the software.

Emily from Mikes Rightous Rides

Mike's Righteous Rides LOVES Carsforsale.com!!

Pros

I like that the software is super easy to use and understand. The customer service is exceptional, very friendly, and always ready to help. I also really like how easy the website is to navigate for the customer, and that they can get a hold of us (the dealer) quickly. I feel as though it does take the frustration out of car purchasing. It's super easy to upload the cars, on not only the computer, but also your smart phone. I love that we were able to widen our clientele, thanks to carsforsale.com! We use the Facebook market place through the website and we have had very good luck with it.

Cons

There aren't to many things that I DON'T like about the software, sometimes its a bit frustrating that it logs you off and you have to verify yourself. Other then that, at this time I can't really think of anything I don't like about the software.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

It was recommend to our team from a fellow business friend who raved about how much he enjoyed it and how much it had helped his sales.

PAUL from PAUL CANTIN

CARS FOR SALE REVIEW

I added another location and received all the help I needed for its implementation ---at no additional cost. Any changes I have requested have been made in a timely manner -- at no additional cost. Every associate I have contacted has fulfilled my request in a timely manner.

Pros

Carsforsale.com is, in my evaluation, the best software available for independent automobile dealers. It is effective -reasonably priced - and provides outstanding service. Carsforsale.com consistently initiates improvements with no additional charges Assistance is readily available by phone from professional , knowledgable, and courteous representatives. This exemplary company is a role model to be emulated.

Cons

As a result of my lengthy experience with carsforsale.com, I can state, with conviction, that I have not experienced any negatives.

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

Carsfosale.com is head and shoulders above the competition in every way.

GINGER from ALL AUTO SALES

ALL AUTO SALES (GINGER REDDICK) OFFICE MANAGER

I THINK IT IS A GREAT APP FOR CAR DEALERSHIPS. IT PRINTS OUT THE PAPERWORK FOR THE BILL OF SALES AND EVERYTHING ELSE YOU NEED TO SELL A CAR.

Pros

I LIKE ALOT ABOUT THE SOFTWARE. I LIKE THAT ONCE YOU ADD A VEHICLE TO YOUR INVENTORY THE APP SAVES THE VEHICLE IN THE APP ONCE SOLD. WELL IF WE HAVE TO RE-SELL VEHICLE WE HAVE TO REPOST IT AND I LIKE NOT HAVING TO POST THE WHOLE AD AGAIN. I LIKE THAT THE SOFTWARE INSERTS SPECIAL ITEMS ABOUT EACH CAR. IT IS VERY USER FRIENDLY. GREAT APP.

Cons

THAT IT MAKE YOU VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY THROUGH YOUR CELL PHONE EVERYTIME YOU GO INTO IT. ONLY BECAUSE I HAVE LOST MY CELL PHONE A FEW TIMES AND HAD TO GET A NEW PHONE AND THE APP DOES NOT RECOGNIZE THE NEW PHONE SO YOU R UNABLE TO GET INTO THE APP WITHOUT VERIFYING IT IS YOU.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

WE USE SEVERAL DIFFERENT ADVERTISEMENTS. I FOUND THIS ONE HELPFUL IN MANY WAYS THAT THE OTHER ONES WERE NOT.

Jared from Duke's Auto Sales LLC

Great value!

Pros

I have been using carsforsale.com for several years. There's been a couple of times that I have tried other platforms, but I've always been dissapointed in the others. The others always want more, they tell you they're great because they have all these extra features and then once you're signed up you find out that all those features are bot included in the price you're paying per month. Talk about bait and switch! Carsforsale has always been great, all the staff that I have worked with have been easy to work with and eager to help. They also include any new updates with the price you're already paying so you can be sure that you're going to get the best service without them constantly coming at you with high pressure sales tactics to try to sell you a new product.

Cons

There's honestly nothing that I don't like.

Omeir from U Drive TExas

Good Dealer Websites

Just wanted to have the options of down payments and monthly payments showing, but they go by pre set templates, customization is only possible in minor adjustments.

Pros

Easy to use software, mobile app works great and uploading cars is easy

Cons

Not versatile for Bhph dealers, tried changing to where website only showed downpayment and monthly payments and couldn’t do it.

Has marketing capabilities

caleb from certified auto exchange

Great all around!!!!

I have used carsforsale.com for all my online vehicle listing for over 6 years and im very pleased with it. I can get credit applications, internet leads, dealer website, and more for a very affordable price. Since Im a small independent dealer I need affordable. I also love that I can print vehicle buyers guides,advertising items, and more for my inventory.

Pros

I'm a small dealer and I can use the mobile app to quickly scan the VIN number on the vehicle and shoot a few pics to easily upload it to my website and the carsforsale.com listings. It also pushes my inventory to third party website listing pages. Also, its by far less expensive than other inventory management software or websites ive used. I've been using for 6 years now and I don't foresee leaving!!!

Cons

at first the mobile app and the website were a little glitchy, but its by far better now. Theres also lots of tools and forms for dealers to use.

Joseph from L&E Enterprises

I Knew you could

My card for sales.com product software has been a blessing to our company and myself are used to have to take care of the old website and it was a task half my week was set aside for the old website not anymore I have more important things to do thank you cards for sale

Pros

The integration of this software has with our DMS has been easy breezy all the help getting everything set up to start this program was exceptional I’ve also had very very good help with people following up with any of our needs

Cons

If I had anything negative to say about this software would be that the phone app could move a little faster sometimes overall very good product

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

I chose cars for self because after talking to them over the phone they are very convincing that they had the best product out there and I found it to be true.

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

The reviews about the software

scott from top view auto sales

Finance manager

very easy to use and to understand website

Pros

Easy to post our inventory, vehicle history reports, forms , receiving finance applications on line, and of course our website.

Cons

have to get a authorization to print a credit application

Managility , and price

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

Used Cars for sale at a different location and brought it with me to top view auto

mike from DORN BROS TRUCK SALES

Easy

Great people. They are very friendly and customer oriented. They really give you the time you need to resolve or help you understand issues that may pop up from time to time. That is priceless.

Pros

The seamless ability to add inventory and pictures from my phone

Cons

I liked it all.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

Price. You make it affordable for us little guys.

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

I didn't switch. I added you. You're better.

bill from Holly Ridge Auto Mart, Inc

Easy to Use Application

Been using this software for years. Still have the same rep as I did a few years ago. Good to know there isn't a ton of turnover at the company and a familiar "face" is there for me.

Pros

Incorporates all CRM in one place. Different contacts from different sources are all compiled here. LEts you respond to all contacts from one application. Assign to different sales people, take credit applications. Monitor website traffic. You can even do basic sales forms for state-specific paperwork right from the application. A good buy for the money.

Cons

Would like to be able to respond to inquiries from the screen where all the data is. A little cumbersome to go back and forth between screens to respond to inquiry.

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

Dealercarsearch wanted to upcharge for nearly every feature. Not as easy to use and it was more expensive.

Matthew from CU CarFinders

Well priced option for small to medium business

The staff was always quick to answer and helpful to resolve my concerns, which were usually attributed to user error...

Pros

Set up was quick and customized with my logos to brand my locations with a web presence. With 6 locations, other options were four times the cost monthly and did not offer better service

Cons

Having six locations, i have to log in to each location individually to maintain or make changes. It made for a bit of frustration when a lead would come in to figure out the origin.

n/a

cost

Robert from Macks Auto Sales

review

I've had a wonderful relationship with carsforsale.com. Although some of my referrals I was never credited for (Pyramid Motors, Tripoli Auto Sales)

Pros

I appreciate the different feeds to other 3rd party websites (Car Gurus etc.) but I really like the old platform better.

Cons

When you sell a car and want to mark it "sold" on the website, you have to go through a couple of unnecessary steps to get there. Also the new website designs are very "busy". I would prefer them to get right to the inventory instead of silly stories about your customer service and "we can finance anybody" slogans.

Price

Response from Carsforsale.com

Replied June 2019

Hi Robert, we're glad we were able to speak with you today and help answer your questions! As we discussed, we can create any website design you want and we're happy to update your website at any time for free. If you have any other questions, we are just one call away and are always happy to help!

Aaron from Venture Auto Inc.

Great value!

Very positive. Great pricing and staffs will actually listen to you.

Pros

Lots of features. For the price, you can't really beat what you get. They also provide free NMVTIS which is really a great deal.

Cons

Security issue. Passwords leak out sometimes. I've had to change my password quite a few times in the past years.

Lower price

Justin from Browning's Reliable Cars & Trucks LLC

Great product at a great price!

The initial benefit was cost and still is. I have continued to use them because I have not yet found a reason to consider another vendor.

Pros

I love the ease of use as well as the constant upgrades at no additional cost to the user.

Cons

There may be cons depending on what you need from the product, but it does exactly what I need it to.

Cost