• Pros

• "I like the fact that you can save your templates, and insert them when you need it. It is very easy to use."

• "I like that it is very easy to sync with Salesforce CRM. I can even create new contacts or accounts from my Gmail through Cirrus. "

• "The ease of use and integration with Salesforce. Not having to cut and paste into Salesforce is a definite time saver! Also having the quick access to the database contacts is immeasurable!"

• Cons

• "We have had some issues with mapping CVs to candidate records, but other than that, it has been a great product"

• "The software is generally easy to use and integrate. Sometimes the side panel can make the email screen too small to read easier but it can be collapsed if your not actively using it. "

• "There were a few minor glitches when we first installed Cirrus Insight. We didn't have a clear understanding of how to track emails, but once we learned it's been a breeze ever since!"

Browse Cirrus Insight Reviews

Brian from WTS

Best out of all

I have tried multiple email tracking apps and software. I have left Cirrus twice and ended up coming back. Now I will never leave, it is exactly what I need.

Pros

Ease of use, visual inspection of all past emails.

Cons

Nothing really, maybe the lack of ability to export to Excel.

Reasons for Choosing Cirrus Insight

The visual representation mostly. Also it is easy to sort.

Nitin from Nielsen India Pvt Ltd

Industry: Market Research

It helps in adoption of Salesforce !

Get more activities and quicker record addition into salesforce.

Pros

This tool has helped us increase users adopt salesforce more to put in their activities. Its seamless sync and automated mapping for records to be linked to the right SF records. It helps do everything within inbox than logging in SF, mostly everything!

Cons

Some erratic sync fails due to Google Token refreshes.

Reasons for Choosing Cirrus Insight

better UI, easier to sync and potential to have more functionalities in future.

Amanda from DojoMojo

We use it reluctantly because it fulfills our basic needs but it doesn't give us joy

Not optimal and there are services that are much better but since our team doesn't need the extra bells and whistles services like Salesloft offers we just stick with this because it's slightly cheaper. :(

Pros

Emails logged to Salesforce, Team templates (although they are annoying to upload), Send later, set reminders.

Cons

-Slows Gmail inbox -Sometimes prevents emails from being sent if Cirrus is glitching -Uploading templates is clunky in salesforce and the way it pulls fields from Contact reports isn't user-friendly -Sometimes the reminders don't log properly into Salesforce -Customer support isn't proactive and sometimes takes multiple outreaches to identify a problem -Our plan isn't large enough for us to have a dedicated account manager so it feels unwelcoming -Overpriced -Having to sign long contracts feels disingenuous.

John from Birchfield Partners LLC

Good for big organizations

Cirrus Insight has saved us a lot of time since our team has implemented it and has done wonders for our calendar and contact integration with our CRM. While the basic features can be found for free on some platforms, the powerful, unique features are worth the subscription.

Pros

Cirrus Insight is great for large organizations, particularly those running large CRM databases. The integration with Gmail allows for users to be more productive and to stay on one screen rather than switching tabs within a browser or perhaps across browsers. The integration is robust and features such as email sync, calendar sync and campaigns are very useful. Email templates also save a lot of time. The calendar scheduler is among the top features as well. Very powerful.

Cons

Many of the powerful features Cirrus Insight provides are not suited for a small organization, particularly those who do not launch large marketing campaigns. There are several features that are great in a vacuum but that our team is simply too small to leverage. No fault of Cirrus Insight; it is simply a suitability comment.

Mike from Excel Impact, LLC

Helpful for the Salesforce-foucsed Sales team

Pros

Cirrus is the best integration between Gmail and Salesforce that I have found - bar none. If that is what you need more than anything - then this product will fit that perfectly. It allows all emails to auto sync to the correct salesforce account/contact. The sidebar is useful to quick note taking within the client's profile, as well as looking up previous outreach efforts or existing business. It's very easy to setup and can be a big help for a sales team. Additionally, the meeting setup is the best I have seen and very simple to use (integrates into your google calendar as well)

Cons

Some key features like templates are extremely lacking - to the point that I needed additional tools to supplement Cirrus's weak areas. The templates can only be those within salesforce, and the populated values in the templates can only be values stored in salesforce - which can very much limit the usability. Additionally, open-email tracking doesn't seem to be the most reliable compared to other similar products.

Kevin from DialSource

Cirrus is helpful for Gmail when it comes to tracking your email opens and offering reminders.

It logged all of my outbound emails to Salesforce, tracked my email opens, provided analytics on the email opens/clicks/replies, as well as offered great functionality to stay on top of your work like "Send Later" or "Remind Me Later".

Pros

The best thing about Cirrus is how you can have the software remind you of particular emails down the line. I used this feature every day to make sure I can remain adequately organized.

Cons

In my experience, Cirrus has never been able to log inbound emails into Salesforce. Because of this, you always feel as if you're missing a part of the conversation. This may simply be standard in this industry segment, but it would be much more convenient to have a unique task for every outbound AND inbound email.

Great add on for Gmail

I have found this to be an essential tools to log and track key communication.

Pros

Cirrus Insight is an essential link between Salesforce and Gmail. It makes tracking communication seamless from your email inbox.

Will from Tallo

Cirrus Thoughts

I like it and will continue to be a champion for this product to our team.

Pros

Cirrus makes my job a lot easier. Specifically involving recording things to SFDC.

Cons

Sometimes it logs me out and I have to re authorize.

Cheaper.

Good point solution, works well, but not as robust as other saleso utbound tools

Great little tool to get started before you use SalesLoft or Outreach.io.

Pros

It's a simple point solution, mainly used by sales to add things on to emails. Like dripping emails over time, auto-logging to salesforce, delay sending an email. It works well!

Cons

Much of its functionality has been absorbed into sales outbound tools like SalesLoft and Outreach.io. So rather than needing Cirrus + SalesLoft, we now only need SalesLoft, and have few people using Cirrus.

James from Medely

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Cirrus-ly, just use it

Over all I would say Cirrus is one of the better tools I have used for emails.

Pros

Probably that it combined a couple products that my prior company used all under one roof making my back and forth a little easier.

Cons

Recently, for over a week they had some really bad connectivity issues where we had to login in several times per day.

Jennie from DataOne Software

Best tool for Increasing SalesForce Utilization

We have increased our adherence of our sales team for loading email communications and capturing information for Salesforce. Previously we struggled to get our sales team to log communications with prospects and customers consistently. I am a huge proponent of this software!!!

Pros

I believe that this software increases efficiency and productivity for Sales Teams. I have recommended this software for our company and others because of its ease of use and ability to log emails, set reminders and even schedule meetings within you gmail inbox. You do not even have to log into Salesforce as you can add documents, create notes and complete tasks within your email platform.

Cons

The pros really outweigh the cons for this software. However occasionally the chrome add-on will conflict with other add-ons and there is difficulty with having the software program load up within the email program. However there is always an easy fix and the support is very responsive.

Heather from TSS Industrial Packaging, LLC

Easy for even the "computer-challenged" to use

It allows for us to easily log emails into SF plus create follow up tasks. The best feature is the "send later" so you can type emails as you're working but send them at a future time!

Pros

It is easy to use and they are updating and adding features often to stay competitive with Salesforce Inbox. We decided not to switch to SF Inbox because we have had such a positive experience with Cirrus plus Cirrus costs less!

Cons

We have had little to no issues with Cirrus and when we do have an issue, the resolution is always simple: go to the download page & redownload the application which has always fixed every issue we have had. Nothing else negative comes to mind!

Manuel Antonio from PartnerHero

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

The easiest way to connect your Salesforce and Gmail together

You nearly double your efficiency in client reach out simply by not having to go back and forth between your email and your Salesforce. The added value this sky rocketing extension brings to your team is simply baffling

Pros

Cirrus Insight allows you to seamlessly connect your Gmail and your Salesforce together, allowing you to integrate all of the crm information of your client while you're working at the comfort of your email inbox. It's as if both programs merged into one!

Cons

If I'm really, really picky about it, I'd love to have integrations like these with other CRM software besides Salesforce, but in general, Tha add on will save your time

Time saver!!!

Significant time savings.

Pros

Genuinely saves a ton of time scheduling meetings. I've received compliments from folks that have used it to get on my schedule. The ability to toggle time zones or indicate that no times available work are great. There's a link in the calendar invite to reschedule if needed. So much better than the back and forth of scheduling via email! I also love the email tracking features. SO handy to be able to see when and where an email is opened and what links have been clicked.

Cons

Sends 2 separate emails every time someone schedules. One when they select a time and a second one when they actually accept the calendar invite. Occasionally it will log out and takes a bit to figure out how to get it to show up again.

Brad from Outsource Management Inc. (OMI)

Best Sales Side Automation for Sales Reps connected to Salesforce CRM

Seamless integration to Gmail, Salesforce and Meeting Requests for Calendar invites. Better sales cadence outreach functionality, easy management of sales campaigns, visibility to the sales process through Cirrus Insight Flight Plans. Saves rep time and double entry of key information around the sales process with Salesforce CRM. Allows our sales team to spend time on key leads that are ready to engage.

Pros

The ability to update Salesforce leads, opportunities and events from gmail. Also the built in calendar function and meeting scheduling is seamless across Gmail and Salesforce. Eliminates double entry in the crm , calendar meetings and your daily email communications. Saves time and provides real-time opens and reads on the mobile interface. The new Flight Plans option allows for sales automation and cadence set up for sequence follow ups and lead and prospect nurture. Very strong for any salesrep to set up their own cadences as well as group cadences defined by Sales Leadership. Deep functionality for affordable user pricing. If your moving into sales automation it is a must have for reps to save time and manage productivity. The ability to add leads and prospects to Flight Plan (Cadence) or remove is extremely easy for anyone to take advantage of.

Hannah from Red e App

Great product - it's the missing link between email and Salesforce

This product is great and improves my workflow daily. I've had a great experience working with them.

Pros

This product has eliminated all excuses from my team about not logging things in Salesforce. It makes the process SO easy and has lots of bonus features that allow you to keep your Salesforce data updated without ever leaving your email inbox. I also use the delayed email feature a ton!

Cons

The software gets periodically logged out, and you may not always realize it. When that happens, your meetings and emails no longer auto-log.

Jason from Synegen, Inc

Makes logging Salesforce activity right from my inbox a breeze!

As a season sales leader, the Cirrus Insight tool provides my team considerable ROI in keeping them within their Inbox and streamlining Salesforce updates. Gone are the days of spending an hour at the end of your day to log all of your sales activity and opportunity updates. The accuracy of my reports, pipelines, and forecasts have all drastically increased as a result of the Cirrus tool. When transitioning accounts, a sales rep can very easily view detailed notes and account activity captured by the CIrrus tool to seamlessly maintain account/sales momentum.

Pros

Ease of use, UI, and streamlined ability to update records and activity in Salesforce

Adam from Denarius Finance

How Cirrus is embedded into our business process

Cirrus is a fundamental part of our business process. We easily record All our important emails, write file notes and tasks all within our email. All this is achieved within our email system without having to login Salesforce.

Pros

Cirrus allows us to easily assign important emails to our contacts and opportunities to meet our legislated record keeping requirements.

Cons

Each email needs to be individually checked at the close of a deal to ensure it has been allocated to the client and opportunity. A bulk process function would save even more time.

Patrick from NPOAuthority

I loved them when I had them

I could youse templates to have a call to action from my clients - then click a button to have them book a time. sometimes I would send the email later with the scheduling tab. It made me look professional and I really was able to stead ahead of the client vs play catch-up

Pros

It seamlessly integrated with my Gmail account and my calendars. It worked well- people understand how to use it and the software was always correct it never malfunctioned

Cons

sometimes when you started up your computer you would have to manually sink everything.

Good e-mail software with some clunkiness

Pros

Easy to set up and sync with SFDC ; Meeting builder feature is very nifty ; side bar in Outlook has a ton of information and cuts down the need to go back and forth between Outlook and SFDC for sales related information

Cons

UI is not intuitive ; it's not obvious what steps you need to take to add an e-mail, though once you do it a few times it's pretty straightforward. Templates are really nifty, but don't seem to work correctly when working with SFDC specific fields.

Great Software, OK Support

Core product works great. Expect changes around features and growing pains — this is a you d company trying to do everything.

Pros

Really full features. Fantastic to be able to share templates, link emails to Salesforce, ‘send later’, provide one-click scheduling to prospects.

Cons

Customer Support was weak, especially for now-pulled Non-Salesforce product. Took the company 6 weeks to track down an login error caused by our users’ G Suite Email addresses involving capital letters!

Will from Willamette University MBA

Powerful tool for syncing communications to Salesforce

Pros

Cirrus Insight is a very powerful tool. It quickly and easily links your email communications to Salesforce. It is also a faster way to access records and involves a lot less clicks than the Salesforce interface. I also use and appreciate the scheduling tool and follow-up reminder alerts.

Cons

Cirrus Insight can be a little opaque. For instance, when you restart your browser, CI will fail to load in Gmail. There is nowhere to “turn it on;” you just have to refresh the tab and wait for it to appear. This is not a regular occurrence, but when it happens, it’s annoying.

Zach from Specright, Inc.

No more manually recording emails

Better traceability for sales teams

Pros

I love the seamless integration with Salesforce, as a salesperson I never have to worry about double logging my activities and keeps all of my conversations consolidated in one spot. The tracking and open features are also very handy for my follow ups.

Cons

Being a chrome extension, Cirrus does seem to run into bugs frequently since it is dependent upon Google.

Kevin from Phononic

Excellent, Reiable Tool for Salesforce

Salesforce (classic & lightning) Service Cloud - very happy - saves time - easy to use

Pros

- Reliability (the SF tool for Outlook Email we used to have was broken all the time) - Efficient (easy to move communication, saving lots of time)

Cons

- Wish the emails went into the Case's Comments section instead of Activities but not a big deal - When adding emails via the plug-in, sometimes I wish it connected info in my email better to case nos. so I wouldn't have to search further. Solution to this = putting my case nos. in email subject lines.

Nancy from Parent Network ofWNY

Great product

So issues - seamless integration. Would highly recommend.

Pros

Cons

Pop up slide can be a bit overwhelming but easy to get used to for the access it gives.

Emily from Pinhook Capital, LLC

Great for email tracking

Pros

I love Cirrus for email tracking, adding to Salesforce and also using different functions like Send Later. It really helps manage my workflow without adding extra steps.

Cons

It does seem to have some issues with staying enabled in my gmail. I do have to reconnect and sign in a good amount which sometimes can be a pain.

Kathleen from Greater Zurich Area

Industry: Government Relations

Simplify Your Life!

I no longer have to copy and paste correspondence from clients in my Outlook into my CRM. A couple of clicks using Cirrus Insight and it’s done for me! Short and sweet! Move onto next task!

Pros

Citrus Insight allows you to save correspondence in Salesforce in an easy and simplistic manner!

Cons

There’s really nothing not to like about Cirrus Insight!

Mike from mHelpDesk

Great for sales teams

Pros

Being able to have emails recorded in salesforce from gmail is huge, seeing opens, tracking clicks, etc.

Cons

It's apparent it was designed for sales teams. We've tried to utilize it on support side with not so great results. Lots of barriers and manual processes to relate emails to cases.

Dale from Dayspring Technologies

Integrate Gmail and Salesforce, DONE!

Cirrus Insight makes it easy to log emails, create leads, contacts and other records in Salesforce, right from your Gmail inbox. This increases the amount of data and the quality of data in your Salesforce Instance.

Pros

Makes it easy to integrate Salesforce and Gmail. Makes me so much more efficient.

Cons

No con's that I have experienced

Solid Way To Connect OWA to JobScience/Salesforce

Pros

The ability to see data on specific candidates that are in JobScience inside of OWA is great. It gives us an idea of what type of relationsship we may have with client and/or candidate as well as how we have reached out to them. We also use it to import CVs of candidates which has worked very well for us.

Cons

Easy to setup and start implementing

I couldn't get by with this software. Well, I could but it would add hours of work to my week. It helps my streamline my overall process.

Pros

Ease of setup and user-friendly interface that allows me to work on one platform

Cons

Some functionality doesn't work as easily as advertised (i.e pulling user data from email signatures to prepopulate fields -- this rarely happens for me). And I'd like to have some added features - ability to sync multiple calendars.

Chris from GNGF

If you use Salesforce you need this!

Pros

Obviously this is a perfect compliment to your Salesforce CRM. You can do so much right from your inbox without even having to log in to Salesforce. Track email opens, create and update records, and use the scheduling feature to save a ton of time!

Great way to track!

Pros

The biggest thing I like about the software is how easy it integrates with Gmail. The tracking features are easy to tailor towards what you are trying to accomplish through emails. It takes up very little space within the gmail window, which for me is aesthetically pleasing.

Cons

The thing I like least about the software is the location of where the features lie within a new email. For someone like me who emails constantly throughout the day, there are times where I will accidentally click a feature I did not intend to. Very minor detail.

Narrow your prospecting funnel

Although imperfect, this was an invaluable tool. Unfortunately several colleagues never bothered to utilize, leading the organization to decide against renewing.

Pros

Mobile app provides real-time updates showing who where and when my emails were read. This allowed me to focus follow-up efforts on interested prospects.

Cons

If emails were opened too many times the granular details would no longer be available.

Deborah from Surescripts

Great deal

The features in this product were great, but lacked in a couple areas needed for our customer support department. Our sales team is pretty happy with it, though.

Pros

Ease of install, administration abilities

Cons

didn't work with all custom fields we needed

Excellent SF.com Add On

Great product. Easy to use. And helps to streamline the salesforce.com process.

Pros

Easy to use and set up. Streamline SF usage.

Cons

Crashes outlook sometimes. Can turn off sometimes and need to reinstall sometimes.

Sasha from Native Touch

My review

Mostly good

Pros

That it syncs with SalesForce and Gmail, so I can work easily without jumping back and forth between platforms. Allows me

Cons

Often stops syncing so I have to go and resync often

Susie from Citadel Partners

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Cirrus Insight Fills the Gap!

Overall, Cirrus Insight has been the tool our company was searching for. It turned our plain-Jane CRM system into a powerful email and activity tracking system that, now, we can't live without!

Pros

The Cirrus Insight integration with Salesforce is phenomenal! It bridges the gap between the CRM and activity/email tracking in an easy to use way.

Carlos Andrés from Partner Hero

Meetings, journals & assignments. Everything with Cirrus Insight.

Pros

Cirrus Insight offers every user to connect Salesforce database to your Gmail Inbox in just a few clicks. You can schedule meetings, manage tasks, adding contacts through Gmail and in just minutes you get all of it synchronized with Salesforce. It helps the user to get everything organized especially when you have a team to lead.

Cons

Sometimes Salesforce takes a bit of time to synchronize to Gmail, you'll need a stable internet connection to load the extension correctly.

Simple email to salesforce capture + email open tracking

Emails automatically logged in Salesforce. Quick responses to opens when applicable.

Pros

Ability to see when and where people are opening emails. Reliability with emails logged to salesforce, especially by my team members.

Cons

Hard to tell when it isn't working, not the easiest to customize. Would like to see high priority open alerts.

David from MOBILE-DI

Great tool to stay on top of mind...

Pros

Couple of great tools. 1) Email engagement tracking on what links the recipient clicked on so you can provide relevant details to your recipient. 2) Calendar feature to quickly schedule a time to meet or chat without a lot of back and forth.

Cons

A bit buggy. I've noticed that it loses connectivity to Cirrus insight server and errors even when the internet connectivity is all good and working.

Metrics Driven Made Easy

Pros

Automation of logging correspondence in SF, being able to add new contacts lead directly from inbox, seeing what Account/products the person emailing me is related to without having to look them up separately in SF.

Cons

Sometimes glitchy and requires me to have to go back and manually log info. I wish you could delete or merge contacts from the inbox if multiple results show up in a search.

Julie from Zip Recruiter

Cirrus review

Cirrus insight takes the guessing away and the tracking is so simple. How could any sale team be without it?

Pros

We use it for email tracking , scheduling meetings, follow up and links to salesforce. You can track emails and see how many times they are opened, including the attachments. Our team relies on cirrus.

Cons

nothing really that I don't like except you always have to make sure it's linked with your email

Justin from Retail services

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Great Product, Great Price

Better transparency is the key here.

Pros

The main purpose (logging emails into salesforce) of this product is very useful & the price is great

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't work properly (glitches), asks me to sign in again, or slows outlook down.

Nathan from Endeavor

Cirrus for Endeavor

I use it for one main function, to load emails in Salesforce. While I thought templates could be really interesting, everytime I've used it it's been a bit clunky. It's also been difficult to add members to Campaigns - though this is probably more a testament to how we structure our data rather than Cirrus.

Mari from MyCase

Average Crm integration

Pros

This seemed like a pretty simple and intuitive tool to log calls and to utilize on email campaigns. It seemed to do the job at the time. I actually like it better than Salesforce IQ but I think it's because the company chose to switch up before I fully got to realize the potential.

Cons

It seemed a little bit clunky and integrating with Salesforce. I don't think it had the best template function built-in and there seem to still have to be a lot of manual resolution of daily tasks that should be automatically completed.

Ian from Core Health & Fitness

Great piece of equipment that works alongside office 365 to log all calls, emails etc

seamless links with Salesforce

Pros

the seamless link with outlook 365 allows you to monitor all your emails and seamlessly link them to Salesforce and other applications

Cons

the support could be better although not sure who this will lie with. This could be a link with the Salesforce application or something else

I love this overall, however I have had issues with bugs multiple times.

Really helps our team better use salesforce.

Pros

This has greatly improved how our team uses Salesforce and tracks activities. Its also a great way to keep track of task and contacts.

Cons

This software is often very buggy, specifically regarding the calendar functions. However, support has been great!

Lacey from Inmar

Great gmail and salesforce plugin

Pros

Easy to log calls, add contacts/leads to Salesforce.

Cons

Google calendar plugin is a little buggy at times.

Fabiana from PartnerHero

Integrate salesforce in your inbox in the easiest way!!!

Pros

This is definitely the easiest way to integrate your contacts, inbox and many other different data + features within your organization.

Cons

No cons! It simply is amazing. Something that might come to my attention is the ease of use. It's not too user friendly at the bery beginning.