Clari

Clari Reviews

RATING:

Browse all Clari Reviews

• Have you used Clari and would like to share your experience with others?

Ricardo

Industry: Computer Networking

Easy single glass panel

I use it everyday to have a clear vision of my team's opportunities, movements back an forth, changes in value, deals closed or lost, etc. A Tactical control panel extemely useful.

Pros

Easy to use, all the important things at fingertips, user interface customizable and clear

Cons

Reports could be easier to export into other formats

Ken

This software has changed the way our company forecast up

Overall this has changed the way I forecast my book of business. In the past it was tough to keep track of all the numbers (commit, best case, etc.) Now Clari just keeps track of that for me from week to week and month to month, which has provided more consistency. Our leadership team also appreciates how easier it is to roll up forecasts for an entire team - not only does sales use Clari, but our CS and finance teams use it to forecast the company's revenue upward to our C-suite.

Pros

Love the ability to forecast opportunities Love the ability to forecast renewals Love the direct sync to Salesforce so I don't have to update 2 platforms and double the workload

Cons

Like most softwares, it took a while to get use to using Clari due to the complexity of the platform. That led to some initial hesitancy.

November 2022

So far so good

Pros

Intuitive and feature rich, does exactly what we need it to do for managing and viewing pipeline

Cons

Not super flexible if you want to adjust some defaults, but it is out of the box quite good, which is commonly the tradeoff.

Reasons for switching to Clari

Features and cost

Decent tool

Pros

Clari is a good forecasting tool for teams. The integration is nice with Salesforce and pulls relevant information.

Cons

The usage is still very foreign. Not sure if teams use this for opportunities or strictly for forecasting.

Chuck

September 2022

The Best Forecasting Tool I have Used In 20 Years

This is the easiest, simple, best forecasting tool on the market. I have used several in my 20 year career, but the ease of use really stands out. I thought it would take weeks to fully understand all of the features, but I was up and running in minutes.

Pros

The ease of use is what stands out the most. The way Clari integrates with SFDC is seamless and pulls all the right info. Dashboards make it super easy to understand. It takes me less than 5 minutes to submit my forecast and lets me see the areas that need work. It saves so much time during my forecast call.

Cons

I think the systenm is top shelf. I personally need to do a better job of understanding the ap so that I can have all the benefits of the mobile experience.

Reasons for switching to Clari

It wasn't my decision.

Love Clari..use it every day

Pros

Easy to use, create new views to sort my business. Also, like for forecasting to easily plug in weekly numbers

Cons

Only feedback would more granular reporting similar to native SFDC. (Example: create a view with a keyword in the comments section) I would also love to tabulate numbers similar to a spreadsheet.

Making SFDC easier to use

Pros

I like that it brings in all the data I need to see from SDFC in one place. It is easy to change dates and move deals through the pipline compared to reports in SFDC.

Cons

I wish it had more features. I still have to use SFDC for all the heavy work. Notes, etc.

World class software and support

We use Clari for all of our sales forecasting and management. It has been a great product experience all around from the UI to support.

Pros

This software is very intuitive and solves all of our sales forecasting needs. The support and customer success is stellar as well.

Cons

For best-in-class software, they definitely charge a premium price.

Friendly UI with strong ability to automate tasks

Pros

Really love how Clari allows me to quickly forecast, see all my opps in one place, update SFDC data without traveling to SFDC, quickly submit a forecast from my phone and see the "health" of each of my opps.

Cons

When using Clari via my laptop and I have to forecast 6 categories which span a distance greater than my laptop screen, I have to click right arrow over, double click a forecast category and hit enter. I cannot scroll right otherwise it jumps from start to end. It's like seeing the first half of a pdf and when scrolling down it jumps straight to page 2 without letting you see the bottom half. A little frustrating.

Esmat

Excellent System

business view

Pros

I like the features , specific to month, quarter and weekly view . I use it in a daily bases to get a complete view of the business.

Cons

updating the opportunities on one tap - I mean rather than going to SFDC and back to Clari , it should be integrated

Corey

Successfully use it for forecasting accuaracy

Being able to successfully track and manage deals from a single source (scree) and integration with salesforce is a definite plus

Pros

editing capabilities and ability to custom make views, also ability to custom make your filters based on the info you want to see

Cons

hard to learn at first but easy once you get the hang of it . Have not tried support - but peers have helped me learn the product successfully

Mostly great.

time savings

Pros

Time savings it provides. TO quickly provide and read data needed to do my job. Saves me from Logging into complex Salesforce screens daily.

Cons

1 out of 10 times I enter something in - it reverts back to previous data. and does not change it. Mobile site is good. Sometimes ( 1 in 3 ) there is a noticeable lag in response time.

Jeff

Industry: Market Research

Powerful

Pros

The power and accuracy of the tool's predictive analytics is absolutely amazing. It has given us the ability to product sales numbers to within 2% MoE

Cons

A bit of a black box when it come to integrations, but we know they're there and they work.

Calvin

Industry: Information Services

Easy to use and user friendly

Pros

User friendly is key point. easy to use in mobile, desktop and anywhere, any time. Simple in interface.

Cons

Need some training for doing report and dashboard even it is easy to use as may miss a lot of key values.

Josh

March 2022

Helpful forecasting tool but could be so much better if it took a few pages out of Scratchpad's book

Pros

It's layout of your pipeline, in-line editing for next steps, and it's forecasting abilities.

Cons

It's lack of ability to make updates to opportunities. As I mentioned in the title, Clari is great for forecasting but not so much for keeping pipelines clean.

Good looking product, lacks some functionality.

Pros

The look of the reporting is solid. Implementation reps were nice.

Cons

It did not have some of the key functionality we were led to believe the software had.

Clari helps my management team with weekly reporting upstream

Clari is a great product for management and executive teams but the value needs to be improved for the average sales rep so we can use this on something other than reporting our commits, best cases, and expected revenue.

Pros

1:1 meetings are faster with my management team

Cons

It doesn't integrate with Dooly.ai which impacts my reporting abilities.