• Pros

• "This software is very intuitive and solves all of our sales forecasting needs. The support and customer success is stellar as well."

• "Clari is a good forecasting tool for teams. The integration is nice with Salesforce and pulls relevant information."

• "Easy to use, create new views to sort my business. Also, like for forecasting to easily plug in weekly numbers"

• Cons

• "A bit of a black box when it come to integrations, but we know they're there and they work. "

• "I wish it had more features. I still have to use SFDC for all the heavy work. Notes, etc. "

• "The usage is still very foreign. Not sure if teams use this for opportunities or strictly for forecasting."

Browse Clari Reviews

Jeff from Wallaroo Media

Industry: Market Research

Powerful

Pros

The power and accuracy of the tool's predictive analytics is absolutely amazing. It has given us the ability to product sales numbers to within 2% MoE

Chris from PAN

Love Clari..use it every day

Pros

Cons

Only feedback would more granular reporting similar to native SFDC. (Example: create a view with a keyword in the comments section) I would also love to tabulate numbers similar to a spreadsheet.

Decent tool

Making SFDC easier to use

Pros

I like that it brings in all the data I need to see from SDFC in one place. It is easy to change dates and move deals through the pipline compared to reports in SFDC.

Cons

World class software and support

We use Clari for all of our sales forecasting and management. It has been a great product experience all around from the UI to support.

Pros

Cons

For best-in-class software, they definitely charge a premium price.

Friendly UI with strong ability to automate tasks

Pros

Really love how Clari allows me to quickly forecast, see all my opps in one place, update SFDC data without traveling to SFDC, quickly submit a forecast from my phone and see the "health" of each of my opps.

Cons

When using Clari via my laptop and I have to forecast 6 categories which span a distance greater than my laptop screen, I have to click right arrow over, double click a forecast category and hit enter. I cannot scroll right otherwise it jumps from start to end. It's like seeing the first half of a pdf and when scrolling down it jumps straight to page 2 without letting you see the bottom half. A little frustrating.

Esmat from Security

Excellent System

business view

Pros

I like the features , specific to month, quarter and weekly view . I use it in a daily bases to get a complete view of the business.

Cons

updating the opportunities on one tap - I mean rather than going to SFDC and back to Clari , it should be integrated

Corey from Palo Alto Networks

Successfully use it for forecasting accuaracy

Being able to successfully track and manage deals from a single source (scree) and integration with salesforce is a definite plus

Pros

editing capabilities and ability to custom make views, also ability to custom make your filters based on the info you want to see

Cons

hard to learn at first but easy once you get the hang of it . Have not tried support - but peers have helped me learn the product successfully

Good looking product, lacks some functionality.

Pros

The look of the reporting is solid. Implementation reps were nice.

Cons

It did not have some of the key functionality we were led to believe the software had.

Mark from LeanData

Clari helps my management team with weekly reporting upstream

Clari is a great product for management and executive teams but the value needs to be improved for the average sales rep so we can use this on something other than reporting our commits, best cases, and expected revenue.

Pros

1:1 meetings are faster with my management team

Cons

It doesn't integrate with Dooly.ai which impacts my reporting abilities.

Chris from Palo Alto Networks

Mostly great.

time savings

Pros

Time savings it provides. TO quickly provide and read data needed to do my job. Saves me from Logging into complex Salesforce screens daily.

Cons

1 out of 10 times I enter something in - it reverts back to previous data. and does not change it. Mobile site is good. Sometimes ( 1 in 3 ) there is a noticeable lag in response time.

Calvin from Palo Alto Networks

Industry: Information Services

Easy to use and user friendly

Pros

User friendly is key point. easy to use in mobile, desktop and anywhere, any time. Simple in interface.

Cons

Need some training for doing report and dashboard even it is easy to use as may miss a lot of key values.