What are FollowUp CRM users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using FollowUp CRM software through verified user reviews

• icon"I like the dashboard for tracking daily tasks to accomplish."
  • icon"It also can integrate with Outlook, and I am pretty sure it works with Google products as well."
  • icon"I really enjoy the separation of important dates so I can quickly review it."
  • icon"Seems to be a little strange on the mobile app. Sometimes saves many times for same entry."
  • icon"The report side of the program was confusing and difficult to understand and lacked functionality for me."
  • icon"The feature that give us trouble is when we rebid work. There are to many areas that can be selected for bid dates."

Browse all FollowUp CRM Reviews

• Have you used FollowUp CRM and would like to share your experience with others?

I have been enjoying the software, I hope I had something similar 15 - 20 years ago, working life is a lot easier now.

Pros

That I am able to track all projects and contacts

Cons

The Office 365 Email option, I do not use it, since I keep all email in outlook.

Simple and Effective

I love it

Pros

The concept of following up with clients on their terms and having a tool help keep me on task is worth its weight in gold. Our weekly sales meetings are powered by Followup, we can get all the stuff that matters from our report card to measure our success or failures.

Cons

I think their integration with FCS is on the right track but would like to see that relationship flourish. Everyone hates double entry. It's getting better, but think about how you can make it seamless, or close to seamless. Our workflow starts in Followup, then progresses into FCS. We use the Quickbid feature in our service department daily, how can you integrate that?

Reasons for choosing FollowUp CRM

We are 100% referral based. So simple, easy, and effective solutions are all we need to close.

Reasons for switching to FollowUp CRM

It's all about the Followup, and easy reporting

Ahmed

December 2021

Most Effective Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software

You should not overlook the relevance of CRM and its connection to new chances. Using a CRM like FollowUp will make you feel like a valued member of the team, and will help you connect with additional clients.

Pros

Subscribers of FollowUp CRM get access to a slew of tools that will improve their CRM's performance. Search and filtering tools in FollowUp CRM allow you to easily create lists of leads, and the interaction with email systems allows you to add new contacts directly from emails.

Cons

Subscribers will benefit greatly from this program because it is user-friendly, keeps all customer data in one place, and makes it easier to generate the lists you need and get them ready for communication.

Jacob

Review from a Sales perspective

overall the experience is okay. It allows me to track active projects from beginning to end. I would like to have access to current/past client data as well as prospecting lists all in one spot on a mobile app, preferably with a map interface to make calling on clients easier.

Pros

The software is easy for new users to pick up. All of the necessary fields are available. I really like the analytical data on the home page as well as the reports. this is helpful on the backend to track close rates, etc.

Cons

The feature that give us trouble is when we rebid work. There are to many areas that can be selected for bid dates. This software lacks the CRM portion for field sales, i.e. mobile app, prospecting data, current customer data, and map interface with a client list. We only track active projects. The software is also finnicky when adding new client information under a company. The software does not make it simple to see the entire pipeline in my dashboard unless I have a followup date. I would prefer it be on my dashboard regardless of dates so if there is a change in people we don't have projects fall through the cracks.

Mike

Pros

I like the dashboard for tracking daily tasks to accomplish.

Cons

I would like to see improvement in the tracking of leads, contacts and deals. There are limited ways to track task completion and the e-mail does not sync with outlook which is our email system.

Reasons for switching to FollowUp CRM

We needed a system that would integrate with Viewpoint and track commissions on sales.

Response from Followup CRM

Hi Mike, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We actually do integrate with Outlook and would be happy to get you set up. Someone from our team will be reaching out to show you how to sync your email. Thanks again for the feedback! Best, Courtney, Growth Marketer

Replied November 2020

Heather

What get's measured gets done

I have become more organized and realized what clients are the best suited for our product and which are just obtaining bids.

Pros

Follow up CRM is user friendly and easily accessible on all data systems.

Cons

There is only a sales tool and other softwares provide full management

Reasons for choosing FollowUp CRM

I actually use to sell the followUP product and recommended it to the team.

Bryan

Great CRM for Sales

This CRM has helped us to more efficiently track leads and sales.

Pros

I like how it integrates with Outlook. The ability to collect metrics and generate sales reports is very useful.

Cons

I did not like how it organizes emails and comments in each project file, I wish it had features to mark certain comments or emails as favorites to make them easier to find and sort. Also, the task feature needs improvement. If you receive 5 tasks in a day there is no way to mark them as complete.

Response from Followup CRM

Hi Bryan, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're so glad our software has been able to help you efficiently track your leads and sales. We are always looking for ways to improve and grow and appreciate any suggestions we receive from our users. Please use this link to provide any suggested features you'd like to see next: https://followup-crm.upvoty.com/b/product-roadmap/. As far as the task feature goes, you should have no issue marking 5+ tasks as complete. You'll just need to make sure you're clearing the follow-up by hitting the "X" mark first. If you're still having issues or have any questions, please reach out to our Customer Success Manager at cfrancois@followupcrm.com and she would be happy to assist. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us! Sincerely, Courtney Fuller, Growth Marketer

Replied June 2021

Tammy

The team at Follow Up is exceptional. Whenever I have an issue my email is responded to to immediately and normally any issue I have is fixed within an hour or less. The best reason to have Follow Up is it allows you to see your entire teams efforts in one spot in real time. There is no waiting for reports, excuses or bragging, you see everything in full color.

Pros

Maintains expectations and accountability for sales and estimating team. Allows each person to be their own time manager and creates access to Sales Manager to observe the success or failure of that management and take corrective action sooner versus later.

Cons

I would like more ease with the calendar and fewer glitches.

Reasons for choosing FollowUp CRM

We liked the fact that Follow Up was developed by a roofer who understands the estimating process and issues that come with that process.

Reasons for switching to FollowUp CRM

Follow Up is more sales friendly

Brandi

Great CRM Product

Pros

Easy to use, easy to set up. Users like the dashboard and tracking features.

Cons

Exports are not customizable and you cannot create groups of companies for certain areas

Charles

Excellent Productivity Tool

Things that I needed to track manually are now done almost automatically

Pros

Tracks Bids, followup calls, contracts and productivity.

Cons

A lot of informational notes to enter to be useful to multiple people.

Jonathan

My experience after 24 years in my industry and my own company for 18.5 years

I have been in business for over 18 years and recently merged with Code Red Roofers, and with my having an average of 43 employees full time for so many years, I felt I knew just about every item in the productivity fields until I was truly amazed at the Follow Up Power system here. It not only shows management who is producing and tracks how much time they are entering data but shows the closing ratio of each salesman as well as tracks profit margins on jobs sold. Additionally, each salesman can see his own progress and that when he puts in more time on the system he is getting credit company-wide for time put in. It is impossible to interact face to face on a daily basis, in my industry, with eight to ten new clients a day and remember each of their concerns, questions and what is needed on my part to clarify their questions. FollowUp Power also appears on our dashboards in the system so that each time we speak or leave a voicemail or meet a client we set a date to touch base with them again and when that date arrives the dashboard system shows their name in red to remind us to FollowUp with that client. That is a vital part of closing a deal. It is too easy to forget to do so otherwise. Having an online access point that I can go to at any moment without trying to find a piece of paper with my notes has excelled our company in our industry greatly. Not only can I see my notes, but other associates as well as the owner can look at this data as well and quickly gauge if the client is a fit or a high maintenance client that never returns calls etc. By being in this industry for over twenty four years and having my own multi-million dollar per year business, it takes a lot for me to be incredibly impressed and in awe of any system, and FollowUp Power has done just that. This system is not only impressive but being asked by FollowUp Power for areas that can be tweaked and our input as a user causes FollowUp power to continue to become even more productive and help us to be more on the edge in our industry. Great job, and keep moving forward. Jon Duren Sales Associate Code Red Roofers Inc.

Pros

It keeps an easily visible progress report for the employee and his employer.

Cons

When I reached out to customer service one time the person I ended up messaging was unable to answer the basic question of how I would download it to my Ipad. the person kept asking me for my telephone number and could not answer my basic question. I told him I am already a current user and that I just wanted to know how to re-download it on my new ipad, and he finally admitted that he was not sure how to do so. He promised to pass this on to a support team for them to call me and I also asked him to pass on the transcript of our notes as well and he said he would and I never got a call from FollowUp. I feel that he saw that he looked poorly so never passed on my message. It is important for customer service online support to have the basic knowledge of the system them are promoting. I even took screen shots of the conversation so that there is proof of it, as my gut feeling was that it would never get passed on etc...

Response from FollowUp Power

Wow Jonathan! Thank you for sharing this incredible review! If there is anything better we can do from a customer support side please let us know! I noticed your rating there was lower than the rest so please let us know what we can improve , thank you! Ryan

Replied February 2017

Jeanna

Great way to track sales

FollowUp Power has been great for our team to stay in front of prospects. As a lean company, we didn't have a dedicated sales team; therefore before we implemented the system, our team was proposing on projects and moving on to the next deadline which meant we never followed up on our proposals. Plus, we also would only stay in front of past clients and potential clients with long lead opportunities when we had time - which was rare. This resulted in missed opportunities because we didn't have a tracking system in place. Now, with FollowUp Power, we can set follow up dates, keep each other updated on the status with the notes section, and we also have a way to remind our selves to reach out to past and potential clients. Our follow up has improved dramatically! The only reason I didn't give Followup Power 5 stars is because I would like to have more of a Contact Management System integrated. Currently, there is no way to save a contact unless you have a project opportunity connected to it. With our new Business Development person on board, we like to meet with contacts in the industry to educate them about our company - they don't always have a project to link to.

Pros

Being able to see who I need to follow up with and any other project related deadlines on my dashboard. The note section is vital to remind me what I talked about with the prospect during our last interaction. I also like being able to see what the rest of the team is following up on and any deadlines that are past due so I know where I can help them out.

Cons

There isn't a good contact management system integrated into the software. This would be extremely beneficial. Also, there are a few issues with running reports - for example if our team doesn't put a bid date and they put in an estimate due date (which is what they are concerned with), the bid report doesn't show the project. There are some areas required for duplicate entries which our team grumbles about. Also, the categories entry areas are not customizable. Therefore, we don't use have of the Sales Behavior section because we don't manage permits, submittals, and warranties with this system.

Great product and great service

Customer service and support is great. The quarterly check-ins to make sure we are utilizing the program effectively sets Follow-up CRM on a top shelf

Pros

Being able to actively manage our sales pipeline and the workload of our estimators; analyzing sales behaviors and results for planning and meeting objectives

Cons

Our clients are moving from company to company right now. Managing individual contacts as they move around could be improved

Reasons for switching to FollowUp CRM

Did not meet our needs, did not track follow-ups, lack of analytics and reporting

Blake

Wanna look like a Rockstar? Use FollowUp CRM

Being in front of a customer and they start asking questions that pertain to finance or square footage. It's extremely Important that you look knowledgeable and educated on the project. With CRM I'm able to pull up all my notes/spreadsheets/docs, etc.... Makes me look like a Rockstar instead of some guy searching for answers.

Pros

I can track a project from start to finish. Add start and stop dates for projects. attach all quotes/bids/statements. Everything that pertains to this client and his needs, I can pull up on his/her created account.

Cons

The Email features needs a TON of work. It is probably my biggest complaint. It just doesn't streamline with all of our other services and features. We don't use that capability.

Response from Followup CRM

Hi Blake, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We're so glad our product helps you with tracking your projects and makes you look like a rock star in front of your clients! We're sorry to hear that our emailing feature isn't up to your standard. We would love for you to share some suggestions with us using this link: https://followup-crm.upvoty.com/b/product-roadmap/. We're always looking for ways to improve our CRM and appreciate any feedback we can get from our users. Thanks again! -Courtney, Growth Marketer

Replied June 2021

Karinne

I don't know what I'd do without it. The old way of tracking with files & whiteboards is not nearly as effective to keeping me on task in a timely manner with all of my clients.

Pros

The most important feature this software gives me is a at a glance look at my leads. NO ONE is forgotten with using this program.

Cons

It would be nice if my appointments could be automatically synced with my google calendar so that i don't have to enter them in twice.

Response from Followup CRM

Hi Karinne, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying our system and have been able to leave no leads behind! We actually do sync with Google calendar and would love to show you how it works. Please reach out to our Customer Success Manager, CJ at cgeorge@followupcrm.com and he would be happy to show you how to sync your calendar. Thanks again for the review! Best, Courtney, Growth Marketer

Replied November 2020

BRAD

Once I gave the program a chance to replace my prior spreadsheets and notes, it quickly became clear that I could have one simple location for all projects, notes, updates, etc. which made it much better for knowing where to look for new entries and also assure that everything was up to date.

Pros

Once the clients were set up, it was easy to enter new projects, dates, etc. I like the ease of scheduling for bidding and follow up. Regular updates in the notes allow for continual awareness of the status of the project and what might come next. So much better than trying to live by sticky notes or loose notebook papers.

Cons

Getting started was the greatest difficulty that I faced as I had my way of keeping track (Spreadsheets and notes), so it was a slow process of getting comfortable with regular entries, etc.

Autumn

Great for growing companies.

FollowUp CRM has become an essential program that we utilize on a daily basis. It allows us to smoothly monitor and explore each others' progress and leads as well as completed past and present projects. The program facilitates organization and allows us to improve upon our project management from the first call to the processed warranty. We can pull up all prior projects without having to go on a fishing expedition. Each project also allows multiple persons to leave comments on the project, which keeps us all connected and informed.

Pros

FollowUp CRM is impactful to our company in that we are a small commercial roofing establishment, constantly growing and expanding our pipeline, employees and business model. We are able to track numerous projects and prospects with ease.

Cons

Since we were with FollowUp CRM when they had their old system, it took some time to implement new features and some of our information was transferred differently. However the new system seems to be running smoothly and we are good to go!

Steve

Brain damage

The program I'm sure is fine, it's hard to put much value to it all since we are still in training and we are fine tuning how the program adjusts to what we do so it's still a bit cloudy right now. You have to understand I'm before computers so the simpler the better. I'm sure those that were brought up with computers think this is easy but it's involved and and has many moving parts. Since our company is putting their twist on the details like how to categorize the the leads it's still an issue as far as I'm concerned. In a couple of months when we get most of the training done we'll see what it's all about. Thanks, Steve

Pros

It covers many details about a file which is good.

Cons

I think because there are many dialogue boxes to acknowledge different details I wonder if the right info is being seen by the right people that are also involved in the job.

Brian

Simply powerful

Contact to contract, the program keeps it limited in scope so they are able to be powerful in delivery. Also, makes the learning curve to get started manageable. Other programs we have bought and never fully implemented, train too complex.

Pros

Ease of use for any level user

Cons

Would like to be able to customize their terminology

Response from FollowUp Power

Thanks Brian! We are excited to announce that we are adding a new custom Sales Behavior feature to file data. You will be able to customize your sales behaviors to the exact language that you want to track! This only a month or so out! Thanks for being an awesome customer. We love you guys at Code Red! Happy Selling, Ryan

Replied February 2017

Allison

It is a good system that has needs some adjustments to be great.

Pros

The use of this software is easy to use .

Cons

Some of the search fields do not pull the correct information or they pull too much information and is time consuming to find what you are looking for. The program does not allow you to merge projects into one customer account instead of having multiple entries for the same location. (For example: the address of a location will never change. So if all of the work for that location was under one account regardless if the name changes, the history of that location would be in one place for viewing vs having to open multiple work orders to view project notes.) There is no ability to enter more than one email in the main contact line. The Company Information entry is difficult and could be easier to use. There is no link affiliation to files and folders on a SharePoint service or server.

Tanya

Followup is a lifesaver!

Followup Power makes it simple to stay on top of my pipeline. It allows me to stay organized and follow up with my clients when I say that I am going to. It allows me to stay in touch with my clients on each and every project until a decision is made. Especially in the construction industry where the sales process can take months and even years to complete, it gives me a competitive advantage by easily setting follow-up dates to stay in touch with my clients long after my competition has stopped. I would be lost without this software and highly recommend it!

Pros

I like that this software is simple to use and has many tools for staying on top of my pipeline. It also makes it easy to track progress, trends, and create reports.

Cons

Overall it is really great.

Response from FollowUp Power

Thanks for the great thoughts Tanya! I really appreciate it. Thanks for using it so well and doing a great job! Ryan

Replied January 2017

Lisa

My experience with Follow-Up Power has been pretty good so far. However, I am continuing to get complaints from my sales team about the new mobile app and the difficulties with utilizing it. We no longer can view our report card while out on the road (via mobile app). We are also having difficulty in adding new contacts. I would like to give a thumbs up to Ryan. He has been great and always very helpful!

Pros

Allows me to log in my sales activities for the day. Also, I can get reports on our sales for the day, week or month.

Cons

Mobile app is not very user friendly.

Response from FollowUp Power

Thanks Lisa! We appreciate your feedback! We will always work hard on improving our software, please submit to us your recommendations about the mobile app! We would like to include your recommendations on the updated mobile app. Can you share further detail? Happy Selling! Ryan

Replied January 2017

Eric

Eric McNichol

Great organizational tool. Great to be organized in my work. Added at least 30% to my sales since we started with Follow Up. It provides what no human can by by himself.

Pros

The organization that it provides. It saves me a lot of time to do other things rather than trying to figure out if it's time to follow up with someone.

Cons

The screen shows only one month of jobs in the active file. It should show all the jobs bid several months ahead. A point credit should be given for every e-mail sent or received.

Betsy

April 2015

Great for keeping track of client contact.

Pros

The software is easy to use, and the training is worthwhile. It's a good tool for helping your salesforce keep track of their conversation content with clients (or potential clients), and their follow-up schedules. But the key is to USE it! Every time you have contact with the client, you need to go to their record and update it, then mark it for the appropriate follow-up. If used properly, your clients will not fall through the cracks and get forgotten.

Cons

Without training, it's easy to forget what dropdown choices you should choose to categorize various aspects of the sales process and its progress. If you could hover over some of them for definitions of when that choice would be the appropriate choice, that might help.

Vernon

Pros

I like Followup because it keeps me organized. It’s a safe place to keep track of all leads and where we are in the sales cycle. I also like that it will display my monthly, quarterly, or yearly goals and my progress. Without it it would be impossible to keep up with all the potential customers.

Cons

I wish the program would allow me to sent mass messages from the software when it is necessary to do so. I would also like to see notifications when key tasks have been completed by others. I do not like when it reverts to all time on my lead display.

4.52/5 out of 218 reviews