• Pros

• "The system had a nice dashboard and the ability to dial in on the numbers. Was easy to search for records and was helpful to project sales"

• "Very helpful and easy to find information. Reports are very helpful and we use weekly. "

• "I love how everything is organized and the lay out of the software. Makes it so easy to stay on top of deadlines."

• Cons

• "Needs a better functioning app. Other than that it is a definitely a great software for our roofing business. "

• "The software is great. The mobile app does need some work. Particularly in the search area. "

• "The search feature can be difficult especially if you don't know exactly what you are looking for."

Browse FollowUp CRM Reviews

Ryan from Sales Transformation Group, Inc.

A must have system

As a sales trainer and consultant in the contracting space. This system is essential and when fully embraced will be the backbone of your sales organization. This company and its founder helped me learn the fundamentals of building a sales organization.

Pros

The reporting and ease of use. This system will make it clear as to what is getting done and the performance of the team.

Cons

The interface and lack of overall integration with industry systems. It’s functional but lacks modern technology essentials.

Mark from Warren Construction and Roofing

Simple and Effective

I love it

Pros

The concept of following up with clients on their terms and having a tool help keep me on task is worth its weight in gold. Our weekly sales meetings are powered by Followup, we can get all the stuff that matters from our report card to measure our success or failures.

Cons

I think their integration with FCS is on the right track but would like to see that relationship flourish. Everyone hates double entry. It's getting better, but think about how you can make it seamless, or close to seamless. Our workflow starts in Followup, then progresses into FCS. We use the Quickbid feature in our service department daily, how can you integrate that?

Reasons for Choosing FollowUp CRM

We are 100% referral based. So simple, easy, and effective solutions are all we need to close.

Reasons for Switching to FollowUp CRM

It's all about the Followup, and easy reporting

Jacob from Burns & Scalo Roofing

Review from a Sales perspective

overall the experience is okay. It allows me to track active projects from beginning to end. I would like to have access to current/past client data as well as prospecting lists all in one spot on a mobile app, preferably with a map interface to make calling on clients easier.

Pros

The software is easy for new users to pick up. All of the necessary fields are available. I really like the analytical data on the home page as well as the reports. this is helpful on the backend to track close rates, etc.

Cons

The feature that give us trouble is when we rebid work. There are to many areas that can be selected for bid dates. This software lacks the CRM portion for field sales, i.e. mobile app, prospecting data, current customer data, and map interface with a client list. We only track active projects. The software is also finnicky when adding new client information under a company. The software does not make it simple to see the entire pipeline in my dashboard unless I have a followup date. I would prefer it be on my dashboard regardless of dates so if there is a change in people we don't have projects fall through the cracks.

Mike from Airco Mechanical

Pros

I like the dashboard for tracking daily tasks to accomplish.

Cons

I would like to see improvement in the tracking of leads, contacts and deals. There are limited ways to track task completion and the e-mail does not sync with outlook which is our email system.

Reasons for Switching to FollowUp CRM

We needed a system that would integrate with Viewpoint and track commissions on sales.

Response from Followup CRM

Replied November 2020

Hi Mike, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We actually do integrate with Outlook and would be happy to get you set up. Someone from our team will be reaching out to show you how to sync your email. Thanks again for the feedback! Best, Courtney, Growth Marketer

Heather from Italkraft

What get's measured gets done

I have become more organized and realized what clients are the best suited for our product and which are just obtaining bids.

Pros

Follow up CRM is user friendly and easily accessible on all data systems.

Cons

There is only a sales tool and other softwares provide full management

Reasons for Choosing FollowUp CRM

I actually use to sell the followUP product and recommended it to the team.

Karinne from DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen

I don't know what I'd do without it. The old way of tracking with files & whiteboards is not nearly as effective to keeping me on task in a timely manner with all of my clients.

Pros

The most important feature this software gives me is a at a glance look at my leads. NO ONE is forgotten with using this program.

Cons

It would be nice if my appointments could be automatically synced with my google calendar so that i don't have to enter them in twice.

Response from Followup CRM

Replied November 2020

Hi Karinne, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying our system and have been able to leave no leads behind! We actually do sync with Google calendar and would love to show you how it works. Please reach out to our Customer Success Manager, CJ at cgeorge@followupcrm.com and he would be happy to show you how to sync your calendar. Thanks again for the review! Best, Courtney, Growth Marketer

BRAD from THE ROOFING COMPANY

Once I gave the program a chance to replace my prior spreadsheets and notes, it quickly became clear that I could have one simple location for all projects, notes, updates, etc. which made it much better for knowing where to look for new entries and also assure that everything was up to date.

Pros

Once the clients were set up, it was easy to enter new projects, dates, etc. I like the ease of scheduling for bidding and follow up. Regular updates in the notes allow for continual awareness of the status of the project and what might come next. So much better than trying to live by sticky notes or loose notebook papers.

Cons

Getting started was the greatest difficulty that I faced as I had my way of keeping track (Spreadsheets and notes), so it was a slow process of getting comfortable with regular entries, etc.

Autumn from WeatherShield Roofing Group

Great for growing companies.

FollowUp CRM has become an essential program that we utilize on a daily basis. It allows us to smoothly monitor and explore each others' progress and leads as well as completed past and present projects. The program facilitates organization and allows us to improve upon our project management from the first call to the processed warranty. We can pull up all prior projects without having to go on a fishing expedition. Each project also allows multiple persons to leave comments on the project, which keeps us all connected and informed.

Pros

FollowUp CRM is impactful to our company in that we are a small commercial roofing establishment, constantly growing and expanding our pipeline, employees and business model. We are able to track numerous projects and prospects with ease.

Cons

Since we were with FollowUp CRM when they had their old system, it took some time to implement new features and some of our information was transferred differently. However the new system seems to be running smoothly and we are good to go!

FUCRM

Decent so far. Had some problems with pulling accurate reports for a month.

Pros

Keeps me up to date with tasks. I enjoy the overall functionality.

Cons

Seems to be a little strange on the mobile app. Sometimes saves many times for same entry. I'm used to Salesforce and this has many stripped down features that I would like to see.

Charles from Cayman National Manufacturing and Installation, Inc.

Excellent Productivity Tool

Things that I needed to track manually are now done almost automatically

Pros

Tracks Bids, followup calls, contracts and productivity.

Cons

A lot of informational notes to enter to be useful to multiple people.

Jonathan from Code Red Roofers

My experience after 24 years in my industry and my own company for 18.5 years

I have been in business for over 18 years and recently merged with Code Red Roofers, and with my having an average of 43 employees full time for so many years, I felt I knew just about every item in the productivity fields until I was truly amazed at the Follow Up Power system here. It not only shows management who is producing and tracks how much time they are entering data but shows the closing ratio of each salesman as well as tracks profit margins on jobs sold. Additionally, each salesman can see his own progress and that when he puts in more time on the system he is getting credit company-wide for time put in. It is impossible to interact face to face on a daily basis, in my industry, with eight to ten new clients a day and remember each of their concerns, questions and what is needed on my part to clarify their questions. FollowUp Power also appears on our dashboards in the system so that each time we speak or leave a voicemail or meet a client we set a date to touch base with them again and when that date arrives the dashboard system shows their name in red to remind us to FollowUp with that client. That is a vital part of closing a deal. It is too easy to forget to do so otherwise. Having an online access point that I can go to at any moment without trying to find a piece of paper with my notes has excelled our company in our industry greatly. Not only can I see my notes, but other associates as well as the owner can look at this data as well and quickly gauge if the client is a fit or a high maintenance client that never returns calls etc. By being in this industry for over twenty four years and having my own multi-million dollar per year business, it takes a lot for me to be incredibly impressed and in awe of any system, and FollowUp Power has done just that. This system is not only impressive but being asked by FollowUp Power for areas that can be tweaked and our input as a user causes FollowUp power to continue to become even more productive and help us to be more on the edge in our industry. Great job, and keep moving forward. Jon Duren Sales Associate Code Red Roofers Inc.

Pros

It keeps an easily visible progress report for the employee and his employer.

Cons

When I reached out to customer service one time the person I ended up messaging was unable to answer the basic question of how I would download it to my Ipad. the person kept asking me for my telephone number and could not answer my basic question. I told him I am already a current user and that I just wanted to know how to re-download it on my new ipad, and he finally admitted that he was not sure how to do so. He promised to pass this on to a support team for them to call me and I also asked him to pass on the transcript of our notes as well and he said he would and I never got a call from FollowUp. I feel that he saw that he looked poorly so never passed on my message. It is important for customer service online support to have the basic knowledge of the system them are promoting. I even took screen shots of the conversation so that there is proof of it, as my gut feeling was that it would never get passed on etc...

Response from FollowUp Power

Replied February 2017

Wow Jonathan! Thank you for sharing this incredible review! If there is anything better we can do from a customer support side please let us know! I noticed your rating there was lower than the rest so please let us know what we can improve , thank you! Ryan

Jeanna from Hall-Irwin Corporation

Great way to track sales

FollowUp Power has been great for our team to stay in front of prospects. As a lean company, we didn't have a dedicated sales team; therefore before we implemented the system, our team was proposing on projects and moving on to the next deadline which meant we never followed up on our proposals. Plus, we also would only stay in front of past clients and potential clients with long lead opportunities when we had time - which was rare. This resulted in missed opportunities because we didn't have a tracking system in place. Now, with FollowUp Power, we can set follow up dates, keep each other updated on the status with the notes section, and we also have a way to remind our selves to reach out to past and potential clients. Our follow up has improved dramatically! The only reason I didn't give Followup Power 5 stars is because I would like to have more of a Contact Management System integrated. Currently, there is no way to save a contact unless you have a project opportunity connected to it. With our new Business Development person on board, we like to meet with contacts in the industry to educate them about our company - they don't always have a project to link to.

Pros

Being able to see who I need to follow up with and any other project related deadlines on my dashboard. The note section is vital to remind me what I talked about with the prospect during our last interaction. I also like being able to see what the rest of the team is following up on and any deadlines that are past due so I know where I can help them out.

Cons

There isn't a good contact management system integrated into the software. This would be extremely beneficial. Also, there are a few issues with running reports - for example if our team doesn't put a bid date and they put in an estimate due date (which is what they are concerned with), the bid report doesn't show the project. There are some areas required for duplicate entries which our team grumbles about. Also, the categories entry areas are not customizable. Therefore, we don't use have of the Sales Behavior section because we don't manage permits, submittals, and warranties with this system.

Steve from Core Contractors

Brain damage

The program I'm sure is fine, it's hard to put much value to it all since we are still in training and we are fine tuning how the program adjusts to what we do so it's still a bit cloudy right now. You have to understand I'm before computers so the simpler the better. I'm sure those that were brought up with computers think this is easy but it's involved and and has many moving parts. Since our company is putting their twist on the details like how to categorize the the leads it's still an issue as far as I'm concerned. In a couple of months when we get most of the training done we'll see what it's all about. Thanks, Steve

Pros

It covers many details about a file which is good.

Cons

I think because there are many dialogue boxes to acknowledge different details I wonder if the right info is being seen by the right people that are also involved in the job.

Brian from Code Red Roofers

Simply powerful

Contact to contract, the program keeps it limited in scope so they are able to be powerful in delivery. Also, makes the learning curve to get started manageable. Other programs we have bought and never fully implemented, train too complex.

Pros

Ease of use for any level user

Cons

Would like to be able to customize their terminology

Response from FollowUp Power

Replied February 2017

Thanks Brian! We are excited to announce that we are adding a new custom Sales Behavior feature to file data. You will be able to customize your sales behaviors to the exact language that you want to track! This only a month or so out! Thanks for being an awesome customer. We love you guys at Code Red! Happy Selling, Ryan

Allison from Best Roofing

It is a good system that has needs some adjustments to be great.

Pros

The use of this software is easy to use .

Cons

Some of the search fields do not pull the correct information or they pull too much information and is time consuming to find what you are looking for. The program does not allow you to merge projects into one customer account instead of having multiple entries for the same location. (For example: the address of a location will never change. So if all of the work for that location was under one account regardless if the name changes, the history of that location would be in one place for viewing vs having to open multiple work orders to view project notes.) There is no ability to enter more than one email in the main contact line. The Company Information entry is difficult and could be easier to use. There is no link affiliation to files and folders on a SharePoint service or server.

Tanya from Best Roofing

Followup is a lifesaver!

Followup Power makes it simple to stay on top of my pipeline. It allows me to stay organized and follow up with my clients when I say that I am going to. It allows me to stay in touch with my clients on each and every project until a decision is made. Especially in the construction industry where the sales process can take months and even years to complete, it gives me a competitive advantage by easily setting follow-up dates to stay in touch with my clients long after my competition has stopped. I would be lost without this software and highly recommend it!

Pros

I like that this software is simple to use and has many tools for staying on top of my pipeline. It also makes it easy to track progress, trends, and create reports.

Cons

Overall it is really great.

Response from FollowUp Power

Replied January 2017

Thanks for the great thoughts Tanya! I really appreciate it. Thanks for using it so well and doing a great job! Ryan

Lisa from All-Clean USA

My experience with Follow-Up Power has been pretty good so far. However, I am continuing to get complaints from my sales team about the new mobile app and the difficulties with utilizing it. We no longer can view our report card while out on the road (via mobile app). We are also having difficulty in adding new contacts. I would like to give a thumbs up to Ryan. He has been great and always very helpful!

Pros

Allows me to log in my sales activities for the day. Also, I can get reports on our sales for the day, week or month.

Cons

Mobile app is not very user friendly.

Response from FollowUp Power

Replied January 2017

Thanks Lisa! We appreciate your feedback! We will always work hard on improving our software, please submit to us your recommendations about the mobile app! We would like to include your recommendations on the updated mobile app. Can you share further detail? Happy Selling! Ryan

Eric from Advanced Roofing and Sheetmetal

Eric McNichol

Great organizational tool. Great to be organized in my work. Added at least 30% to my sales since we started with Follow Up. It provides what no human can by by himself.

Pros

The organization that it provides. It saves me a lot of time to do other things rather than trying to figure out if it's time to follow up with someone.

Cons

The screen shows only one month of jobs in the active file. It should show all the jobs bid several months ahead. A point credit should be given for every e-mail sent or received.

Jennifer from DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen

Followup CRM has helped our business succeed

Pros

Followup has helped our sales staff keep their clients organized. They know exactly what the next step is, when to contact them, and can write detailed notes about meetings and phone calls. We are also able to reference past clients that don't show up on the dash board and get any information again if needed.

Cons

I wish the home page would remember you so you don't have to sign in every time your visiting.

April 2015

Betsy from DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen

April 2015

Great for keeping track of client contact.

Pros

The software is easy to use, and the training is worthwhile. It's a good tool for helping your salesforce keep track of their conversation content with clients (or potential clients), and their follow-up schedules. But the key is to USE it! Every time you have contact with the client, you need to go to their record and update it, then mark it for the appropriate follow-up. If used properly, your clients will not fall through the cracks and get forgotten.

Cons

Without training, it's easy to forget what dropdown choices you should choose to categorize various aspects of the sales process and its progress. If you could hover over some of them for definitions of when that choice would be the appropriate choice, that might help.

Vernon from Code Red Roofers

Pros

I like Followup because it keeps me organized. It’s a safe place to keep track of all leads and where we are in the sales cycle. I also like that it will display my monthly, quarterly, or yearly goals and my progress. Without it it would be impossible to keep up with all the potential customers.

Cons

I wish the program would allow me to sent mass messages from the software when it is necessary to do so. I would also like to see notifications when key tasks have been completed by others. I do not like when it reverts to all time on my lead display.

Accounting

Pros

CRM allows me to see accounts that just pertain to the accounting end of the business. I am not seeing accounts before I need to be working with them. I also like that I can set followup dates that allow me to see what accounts need immediate attention.

Cons

The only "issue" I have with CRM is it makes note of every change made, no matter how significant it may be. This can make for a lot of notes. It would be nice to be able to opt out of some of those automatic notes. Or to be able to have the ability to delete them. Even if it had to have a admin code, for security reasons.

Gail from All-Clean USA of Jonesboro

Industry: Facilities Services

Streamline company data

Our company has been using FollowUp for about months. Being able to look online to see the addresses of new jobs and to see the latest comments helps make my job easier. It is easy to use and the support team have made it a breeze to work with. Thanks FollowUp!

Pros

The notes on the customer let me know exactly what I need to do next.

Cons

Our members are still having difficulty with the mobile ap.

Response from FollowUp Power

Replied January 2017

Thanks Gail! We appreciate your feedback! We will always work hard on improving our software, feel free to submit to us your recommendations! Can you please share some specifics with me regarding the mobile app? I'd like to hear your thoughts as we update it in the future! Happy Selling! Ryan

Christopher from Best Roofing

Great Sales Tool

I am a commercial roofing account manager, This tool is the best tool I have ever used for a follow-up reminder. It gives you the ability to never forget a follow-up and to always pick up the conversation where you left off. Always. You customers will be more than impressed which doesn't alway get you a contract but it always gets me last look to decide whether or not it is beneficial for me to get to the number they want.

Pros

The customer management portion, not only does it remind me to follow up with a customer, it gives me the ability to pick up right where we left off.

Cons

Maybe just the aesthetics, I don't think that's very important though so its a non-issue.

Response from FollowUp Power

Replied January 2017

Thanks Chris! I hope you're taking advantage of FollowUp Power University as well! Do you have any recommendations on improving the aesthetics? We would love to hear your feedback! Ryan

Willi from Showalter Roofing

Roofing Sales

I'm able to keep track of quotes and regularly follow up with customers.

Pros

It is a great source for follow up on current and past accounts. everything is at your finger tips, as long as you do your inputs. I like being able to email customer directly from follow up site and having it go into "notes" section.

Cons

There are a lot of categories or boxes I don't have need for.

Pete from Maxim Roofing Co.

Pete/FUP/2017

40yrs +. Commercial Roofing as Estimator/Project Manager. I have worked for large and small companies utilizing various forms of bid tracking. This is somewhat intense for my needs but not a cumbersome process. To be honest I did not use it much this past season but have started off this year with it; Hoping to see trends with respect to the various types of success with various contractors to eliminate sending quotes to contractors that never use our services. I never realized how much I bidding I do for certain general contractors that never give us an opportunity. We also want to see which specific product /system types we tend to be most successful in winning. I also like the ease of customer base entry when quoting to multiple GC's.

Pros

Ease of information input. I like how it compares my performance to the rest of the company.

Cons

Have not discovered any problems.

Response from FollowUp Power

Replied January 2017

Thanks for the feedback Pete! We are glad you're finding value in the system! I understand the intensity of new technology, so we are very conscious of how the construction industry is and we want it to be an easy transition! We appreciate the positive remarks, however I'm not sure if you meant to leave the "value for the money" area blank? I hope you felt that you're getting more value than (0/5) stars! :) Happy Selling! Ryan

Randy from Progressive Roofing

Great Sales Tool!

I use Follow Up Power regularly - it is easy to input information into and the resulting pie charts and data are great tools to let me know how much I am selling, how much I might sell in the future, and how many actual sales I am making from the number of proposals I am putting out. It's all right there!

Pros

It's easy to use and the data generated is well worth the time spent. It gives me a clear snapshot at any given time of my sales, the number of proposals I am cranking out, etc.

Cons

Sometimes I get slammed and time spent entering the data into Follow Up Power puts me that much further behind schedule...

Response from FollowUp Power

Replied January 2017

Thanks Randy! Really glad you're using the program and it's helping your sales! Be sure to get into FollowUp Power University, the courses are solid and will be of great value to your sales improvement! Ryan

Leopoldo from Best Roofing

10 out of 10 Best Software ever

Follow Power is the best automation sales tool in the market. The tracking capabilities and the way that is setup give ability to the user to keep track all the clients and bids out and touch them multiple times until is time to close them. Also bring a uniform way to keep people engage to use the sales tools to qualified hard the leads and close them easy.

Pros

Tracking System

Cons

Sales tool Tracking system Processes in place

Response from FollowUp Power

Replied February 2017

Thanks Leo! You're the man! Ryan

Jim from Safe Harbor Commercial Roofing, Inc.

Great software to take your business to the next level

Pros

It is imperative to track all sales and potential sales through the pipeline. Great for keeping contracts and documentation with the job. It lets us know why we are missing jobs. Track close rates by salesperson. Game changer

David from A&H Forensic Roofing

Incredible Product!

FollowUp Power is the greatest tool our company has come across! Since getting on board with FollowUp, we eliminated the "forgetting to follow-up" statement and have increased our sales dramatically. Not to mention the easy-to-use platform with extreme functionality. Thank You support team, for providing such a great product and excellent service!

Pros

Incredible Product!

Cons

I'm unable to think of any.

Response from FollowUp Power

Replied March 2017

Thanks David! Really appreciate it!! Ryan

Ben from SweetWater Restoration, Inc

Very friendly staff, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great.

Pros

I like how simple the system is to implement and it doesn't try to do everything for you but functions exactly what we needed as a company. Customer service is amazing and the follow up from our account manager has been great. She always is easy to reach and she follows up with meetings to check in on us.

Cons

The reporting is a bit spotty. Most of the time things work but there are times when I need a specific report and it will not populate. Also I had two reports of the same information given me different answers. Our account rep was working on why it was doing that.

Bill from Springer Peterson Roofing & Sheet Metal

Implementation and Use with an existing sales force

Keeping sales people within their assigned Territory...… Tractable pipeline of projects, to help forecast backlog and project availability

Pros

The tractability of projects from start to finish..... Customer's buying habits and needs..... Sales person's activity level, opportunities, and profitability of the project....

Cons

Limited reports on key selling silos..... Roofing production only is OK.... Service sales silos is cumbersome when trying to group the silos together...

Naomi from Commercial Roofing & Waterproofing Hawaii, Inc.

We've been using CRM since 1/2/19 and so far reached out only a few times to Rep; some of which are operation malfunction (LOL). We had 2 training sessions with her and she is one of the best teachers ever. She is patient, kind, helpful, explains well, and most important of all, is always available and answers promptly. Never experienced this kind of prompt support as she has provided. What an asset!

Pros

User-Friendly! Especially appreciate the different stages of an account which we can focus upon. The next follow-up dates are of extreme value so we don't miss any opportunity. Although we began using CRM in 2019, we added the last quarter of 2018 and reaped benefits by following up on proposals. Win-win!

Cons

Now that we've experienced CRM, wish we could add scheduling but I fully understand that CRM is a sales software. FCS is good for other purpose but what a blessing if there could be an all-in-one software. Now, we can't do without Follow-up CRM and never realized what we have been lacking all along. Great program!

July 2015

Jim from ALL FLORIDA PEST CONTROL

July 2015

ACCOUNTABILITY

Pros

Follow Up Power has enabled my Company to easily track the valuable leads that come in and the different ways in which we recieve them. This program has helped make my Sales Team "ACCOUNTABLE" for their time and efforts in the lead process from the beginning to end. This Follow Up Power Program also allows me to have a complete daily, weekly, monthly or yearly snapshot of Leads, Completed Sales and Lead Closure % which in turn helps me forcast Future Sales. This program is very simple to learn and use and the trainings are very thorough. I have no doubt that the Follow Up Power Program has brought my Company to the "next level" in tracking and forcasting Completed Sales.

Cons

I have not found anything to dislike about the Follow Up Power System.

Kathleen from Maxwell Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.

Follow Up & Follow Through

Follow Up Power has created a Sales Process for our team. With a click of a couple buttons, you can see who has (or hasn't) done what, and when. By following the SALES PROCESS STEPS, we have seen our hit rate go up, in just the short time we've used it. It's relatively easy to use, and gives a "dashboard" to the individual account manager (or estimator or take off person), so they can stay on track on a day-to-day basis. My only hope is that FUP continues to grow and adds a variety of templates / measurables to keep our Company honest and growing !

Pros

Dashboard and graphs so with a click of a couple buttons you can see if the individual and Company are meeting the monthly goals

Cons

Easier way to pull various reports in a concise manner.

Michael from Safety Guys

Excellent, provides great insite

I've used Follow Up power for two years now, it provides valuable insight to quotas, reminders for follow up, trends etc....

Pros

The sales data

Cons

Wish it would send an email tickler for follow up

Response from FollowUp Power

Replied February 2017

Thanks Michael! I appreciate the kind review and the feedback! Not sure if you're using the alert feature for late activities from 1-5 days. You can have your administrator set that up!

Rod from M&R Power Equipment

Crm review

Pros

Cons

The report side of the program was confusing and difficult to understand and lacked functionality for me

John from Code Red Roofers Inc

I love it. It is a great company tool so everyone stays organized. I work in the sales department, so it helps me out tremndously with pulling reports and staying up to date with our numbers.

Pros

Cons

Honestly, the only thing I find that is a "con" is if you forget to insert a date in then it does not pop up on your dashboard.

Eric from esutterfield@allcleanusa.com

Follow up helps track and keep projects in front of you.

At our company our job list grows pretty fast on at a drop of a hat, so follow up helps us input the job information, track what needs to be done on daily tasks, estimating and status of them, and collections also. It has been an invaluable help in all these areas since we signed on with Follow Up more than a year ago.

Pros

Ability to set reminders

Cons

Would like to have a more detailed version that I could use to track costs in each individual job.

Response from FollowUp Power

Replied January 2017

Thank you so much Eric! I appreciate the feedback! We love All-Clean, happy selling!!! Ryan

Michael from Douglass Colony Group

Follow up review of use

Overall good easy to use would like app for phone so can use on the go and update at meetings reports are ok but could be improved upon

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

No aplacations for mobile devise

Response from FollowUp Power

Replied January 2017

Thanks Mike! We appreciate your feedback! We will always work hard on improving our software, feel free to submit to us your recommendations! Have you taken a look at the mobile app yet? We released our first one in December. Check out the video of the mobile app below. https://youtu.be/ah6Nd7tasJ8 Happy Selling! Ryan

Jordan from Fischer Roofing

Commercial roof estimating

CRM has improved efficiency in our business and has made it easy to find out where things are at and who is handling certain parts or tasks for projects. When we have run into issues with things or had questions about the software it has been fairly easy to get in contact with someone to help us navigate the software or make changes.

Pros

That to do list is a very nice feature for keeping projects organized. It also helps prioritize what projects need to be done first

Cons

It is frustrating that it does not auto save when you are in a file if you accidentally close out while making a comment or changing names on projects.

Daniel from Diversified Roofing

Great tool to help keep traction and follow up with customers

Great company because of their follow up with us. They reach out with solutions to issues presented or just follow up on what is needed or if there is more we need from them. They have always answered the call and they have not disappointed.

Pros

This software helps hold you accountable each week and provides a means to follow up with customers, and leads.

Cons

Still a new software and still adding features as needs come up.

Lushon from SCI Roofing

CRM Experience

I've had a great experience with CRM and their staff has been very helpful throughout the entire process.

Pros

I liked the fact that I could save very detailed information about my customer. I was also able to save proposal and email information that was sent over to me but potential customers.

Cons

I would have liked to be able to email my proposals directly from CRM to my customers.

Howard from Progressive Roofing

Overall it has brought me closer to our many offices activities

Pros

I like that I can find and communicate with other staff members using the system and see what they are doing, as well as they can see my activity I like having all of our information in 1 accessible place

Cons

There is not all of the information on one page. sometimes I need to access many different tabs for the whole summary of activity

Don from Best Roofing

Use FollowUp Everyday!

I actually know what my sales pipeline looks like and helps me really understand my business.

Pros

Intuitive interface and great built-in reporting options.

Cons

Quickbooks interface is in the works. Will be nice when available.

Bryan from Best Roofing

Review From an Analyst

Pros

What I liked the most about this software is that it provides a thorough reporting functionality.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that it currently does not support a feature to build your own reports. This leads to information being spread across multiple reports. PowerBI integration is coming but as of this review is still not available.

Robert from ADVANCED ROOFING AND SHEETMETAL

Very intutive and easy to use. This is the best CRM I have used to date. We will continue to have Followupppower be our CRM in the future. The mobile app will be a big help.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Still getting used to the changes.

Jeff from Service Painting of Florida

We recently started using the Follow Up system and I cannot recommend it enough. If you make proper use of it, you will see your sales increase. It is just that simple.

Pros

Ease of use and results.

Cons

Sometimes the browser display has to be adjusted to view everything properly.

Response from FollowUp Power

Replied January 2017

Thanks for your help Jeff! This is awesome, any other specific feedback would be much appreciated! Please let us know! Happy Selling! Ryan

Diana from Beldon

Pros

Cons

Report can take a while to download/errors when running reports.

Blake from Contract Flooring Solutions

Industry: Restaurants

Opening up CRM every morning

It's a great program. It really does make my daily workload so much easier by being more organized and knowing exactly how to plan my day and not miss any deadlines.

Pros

Each morning one of the first things I do is open up my CRM and check my Dashboard. This shows me exactly who to follow up with on previously bid projects. What upcoming projects I have for the week and most importantly what projects are due on that day. Considering that at any given time I can have up to 50 projects in my pipeline, CRM is excellent at managing my daily workload.

Cons

It doesn't quite have all the features I need for emailing and responding to emails within my contacts. So I have to do a lot of copying and pasting from my main email into CRM. I wish it was more user friendly to just email and respond directly out of CRM.