What are Contactability users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Contactability software through verified user reviews

• icon"Software is easy to use - refunds are quick and easy and the recordings come in handy as well. I like that we can see what is gong on in real time and the account manger is super helpful."
  • icon"It is easy to use and customize. The support you receive from the company is great."
  • icon"I love the concept in theory. The idea of sending emails that I design to designated marketing lists is fantastic."
  • icon"Over time, the quality of the leads became worse and worse along with our pricing going up. Also, when I first started, I was ensured I was the only agent from my company working with Contactability."
  • icon"Do not use this lead company. Poor leads, poor system, poor customer service."
  • icon"Occasionally we will have a bad lead or two but that is normal with any lead source."

Browse all Contactability Reviews

• Have you used Contactability and would like to share your experience with others?

CONTACTABILITY HAS ABILITY

Our Service Rep Florian has been great to work with helping us tweak our leads for success!

The leads seem better than what we are getting from other lead companies. The ease of use of the program was quite good. The ability to make changes to the demographics of the order right on the site is beneficial, but a few more filters would only enhance the platform.

Pros

I appreciate the ease of use of the system and the ability to track how a lead is being worked right here on the site. I also appreciate the ease of use of requesting refunds. Working with Florian has been a win so far for us here in the agency.

Cons

Two suggestions that would benefit us in the agency are 1) the ability to choose weekday hours for leads to come in like we do on Saturdays 2) The ability to add an age filter to the order for the leads.

Nik

CONTACTABILITY HAS ABILITY

Overall, they are good for what they offer. Be mindful with internet leads they have a low conversion and low retention percentage.

Pros

If you are a scratch insurance agent or any agency looking for some quick leads to round out a month or year, Contactability is a good place to start. As with any internet lead company, keep your expectations low but they seem to be one of the better companies of the bunch. Their service is really good and they are constantly refining their process and filters.

Cons

As someone who has purchased thousands of dollars worth of internet leads, be prepared to be frustrated. You will receive leads that are nowhere near what your filters should be. There will also be times when you will not receive credit for a bad lead.

Scott

DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR MONEY

I would rather pull my finger nails out with pliers, than give this company another dime.

Pros

Dashboard is simple enough to use, all you will end up doing though is requesting refunds so no need to learn any other parts of it.

Cons

Leads do not meet filters you pay for. In my case over 90% of my leads did not meet my filters I paid for. When you request a refund on a "transfer lead" that does not meet the filters you pay for they tell you they can't control if the insured is honest with them on the phone and deny your refund request. I have sent MVR & CLUE reports showing multiple violations and it does not matter to them.

Response from Contactability

Dear Mr. Erickson, Thank you for reaching out to us at Contactability. We want to make sure we have a great working relationship with the business community, so you can imagine our disappointment with your experience. We have reviewed the facts related to this complaint, and we noticed that we issued a refund of $698 back to your account out of the $750 you deposited. We also notice that there was constant communication by email and by phone between you and your Account Manager. We apologize again for any inconvenience and any misunderstanding in the process of working the leads, but we can assure you we hold ourselves to the highest standards and merely wish to serve the insurance professionals community. Despite any misunderstanding, we would be happy to discuss any concerns or questions you have about our services, or even to further discuss your complaint. Please feel free to contact us at (877) 323-7750 or at info@contactability.com.

Replied August 2018

Amy

does have ease of use, the live calls and the internet leads are the best value for pricing.

Pros

software is easy to use - refunds are quick and easy and the recordings come in handy as well. I like that we can see what is gong on in real time and the account manger is super helpful.

Cons

sometimes my refund requests are denied. The software could use some updates for ease of setting up different hours. we have part-time marketer and setting calls for 25 hrs a week requirement does sometimes mess up our schedule.

Elton

We got off to a poor start. We were fortunate to work with our customer support and he is responsive.

Ease of use and it works with multi users.

Pros

Easy to use. The tools are fairly intuitive and it is possible to make on screen notations for others on the team. It helped the team to be more efficient in contacts and follow-up.

Cons

The software is fine, the quality of leads can ebb and flow. You need a good contact to work through the concerns.

Robert

A+ SERVICE

Pros

Easy log in, easy functions and great service.

Cons

No cons. Extremely happy with the company.

Christina

Great Customer Service

My overall experience with Contactability has been very positive. They focus on quality and exceptional customer service which is very important these days. It's nice to work with a company with such a positive and professional approach.

Pros

It was very easy to set up my Contactability account. Our customer service rep has been great since the beginning. Very responsive and professional. He's also checked in along the way to make sure things are going smoothly and to address any concerns. It's very important to me to work with someone that is very responsive.

Cons

I have no concerns with Contactability at this time.

Matt

Great Investment

We have used Contactability to grow our business. We have had a lot of success with live leads. I would recommend this to others in the insurance industry. Customer service has gone above and beyond and support team has an asset to work with.

Pros

Really easy software to use. If I ever have trouble the customer service goes above and beyond what is expected. My customer service rep has been very beneficial and made this a very easy easy software to use in day to day business.

Cons

Sometimes the lead doesn't meet requirements or has poor driving record. A lot of times they refund the lead when this happens.

Marc Vincion

Thanks to Contactability!!!

Pros

After being in the business for 14 years and not liking lead companies Contactability.com has proved me wrong. They have been providing me with a steady stream of leads. They are not perfect but when I get leads that are not good they credit me very quickly!!! Thanks to Contactability. com for the leads!!!

Cons

Everything works well I have not had any problems!!

Always easy to talk with when I have questions

Pros

This system flows nicely into our system so possible leads are easily handled. Potential customers get a great experience.

Buchi

Overall, great experience using Contactability. The software is very user friendly.

Ability to review and listed to our transferred lead calls. Easy to use software and ability to pause leads.

Pros

The dashboard gives a good summary of your most recent leads. It is easy of use, ability to pause leads at my convenience. As a Agency manager, I can listen to the calls to make sure my producers are utilizing consultative selling. I can request credits/refunds directly online. Our account rep is always quick to respond when needed.

Cons

Once in a while, we do get transfers from clients that are not shopping for insurance. But we typically just send them back for a refund/credit.

Nick

Excellent Leads

Pros

Excellent customer service and excellent lead quality for live transfers. The support is far superior than any other lead service we have tried in the past.

Cons

They needy to start adding life leads. We use them for commercial and personal lines and they are really good. They should consider life leads as well.

William

Quality

My experience started out OK but went down hill quickly...as is the norm with most lead companies.

Pros

The customer service and website interface is top of the line.

Cons

Over time, the quality of the leads became worse and worse along with our pricing going up. Also, when I first started, I was ensured I was the only agent from my company working with Contactability. 6 months later...I was getting prospects saying they were already contacted by another agency. Not acceptable.

Jon

Contactability has led to many sales...quality leads at a great price

Pros

Very easy to adjust profile, leads come in real time and are better quality than other companies I have tried

Cons

The lack of pause function for weekends. It is very easy to adjust the leads down for the weekends but we end up just doing them on Monday as we can't pause them altogether.

Tammy

Highly Recommend

We use this company every single day. I can adjust when I want the calls to come in and how many I want at a time. My agents get more First call sales from them than with any other company we have tried. Our Rep and he is amazing. He continues to check on us and helps me make adjustments if needed. We have a great success rate with their live calls. I highly recommend them. Make sure you go into detail with your Rep as far as filters you want and let them help set you up.

Pros

It's so easy to use. I can track the calls, I can listen, and I see how fast they refund a lead that does not meet the filters we have.

Cons

I wish we could remove the calls that were refunded.

Stanley

Reliable lead generator for auto quotes

The system is user friendly and people that are transferred to you actually want auto insurance.

Pros

The software is user friendly. The setting allow for you pick the hours of the day you are open and close. The information for the client is also emailed to you

Cons

You can not cut the system off for extended periods without calling customer service. Some times you get calls from out of state that you cannot quote.

Brad

Website is easy to use for tracking leads, returns, and processing invoices.

I get real time leads with accurate information based on criteria and geography that I created when I signed up. I'm able to track successes and utilize information for future opportunities and x dating.

Pros

Being able to track leads in real time. Returns are easy to process and support from within is excellent.

Cons

I am very happy with the website and services provided within. I cannot think of anything on the con side.

Samuel

Company is professional and proficient. The leads they provide tend to be high quality.

We got some good insurance leads. We will continue to use the product as long as the leads are reasonably priced and high quality.

Pros

I like that the company provides all of the information they have about the customer. It helps when we do not have to ask a customer questions that they have already answered online.

Cons

Sometimes the leads are do not fit the specified qualifications we ask for. Many do not have prior insurance even though they have filled out a form that says they do. It isn't any fault of the company, just a frustrating issue.

roblyn

awesome!

Pros

"Contactibility leads" are absolutely the best!!! I have tried them all being a broker for 12 yrs+ ever quote, quote wizard, etc nothing tops "contactibility leads" I would recommend them to any agent or company 6 stars across the board!!

Cons

Sometimes you get a bad lead but thats normal.

Cathy

The customer support is great to work with

Pros

Easy to use and one of the customer rep is always helpful. He is easy to contact an always returns a call. The few times that he has not been in his co workers are also great.

Cons

When its down stops production. Other than that it is very user friendly. Aside from that it works fine.

Spare yourself the money

We are beyond unhappy with this service. Customer support told us that getting refunded was easy on their system if the lead was not a qualified lead, which is not true. We were not told that their idea of a "refund" is to still charge you for the bad lead, but give you your next one free. That was never disclosed to us up front. And the leads - we have gotten a few live transfers that were terrible, but the one that really upsets me with this company is they solicited an older guy that lived in a nursing home, whom was clearly not mentally competent to be entering into any insurance contract, and they were transferred to us anyway and then we had to fight for a credit. Team said they was going to "look into" the quality of the leads after we brought this to his attention. He called us back a few days later and didn't even remember what he was supposed to be doing for us. The icing on the cake was when he called today, not remembering that he stopped our live transfers to "look into" the lead quality for us, and gave the excuse that they had "system problems" (even though he's the one that turned our leads off) and turned our leads back on. I have not gotten any resemblance of competency with this company, and regret ever paying for their leads.

Pros

Dashboard is user-friendly, which is the only positive thing I can point to about this program.

Cons

Support team at Contactability advised us when we signed up that they had filters in place to make sure our leads were qualified - came to find out that is most likely a lie. We have found that most of the live transfers don't meet filters at all and then we are forced to fight for refunds. As another reviewer put, get to know the refund function - you will be using it often.

Response from Contactability

Thank you for reaching out to us at Contactability. We want to make sure we have a great working relationship with the business community, so you can imagine our disappointment with your experience. In order for us to review the situation, we will need your name to be able to check the account and make sure we find a solution for you. Please feel free to contact us at (877) 323-7750 or at info@contactability.com.

Replied December 2018

Great value and Great Customer Service

This software helps my business grow and move in the direction I want to go. They are my go to company for leads.

Pros

Dependability and price is the main focus. I have been very pleased with both. They truly respect my opinion and if bad leads are coming in, let the account manager know and they will resolve the issue.

Cons

Usually the leads go from bad to good Monday through Friday. Leads on Monday are usually horrible...

Jim

Solid leads. Website is easy to use

I save time. I simplify my lead follow up process.

Pros

It is simple and easy to use. Not crammed with a bunch of useless features. It helps me keep my leads organized.

Cons

Can always use more free-form space for notes and comments on each lead. I would like more space to type in comments and info about a particular lead so when I return to it, I can pick up where I left off with them.

Easy to work with!

Contactability helps provide immediate, quality leads. It is great to be able to pick up the phone and quote a live person, vs purchasing an internet lead you may or may not get ahold of.

Pros

I love how easy it is to work with the website, as well as the associates at Contactability! the customer representative is wonderful, and makes sure that I am getting the most out of my money!

Cons

The system automatically will decline some of the returned leads, however a simple phone call will allow them to review it and get you the credit if it is deserved. It would be easier if there was an audit button on the site to request a review of the declined lead returns, but the phone call isn't that painful to make since they answer quickly!

Contactability