• Pros

• "Excellent customer service and excellent lead quality for live transfers. The support is far superior than any other lead service we have tried in the past."

• "software is easy to use - refunds are quick and easy and the recordings come in handy as well. I like that we can see what is gong on in real time and the account manger is super helpful. "

• "Easy to use and one of the customer rep is always helpful. He is easy to contact an always returns a call. The few times that he has not been in his co workers are also great. "

• Cons

• "The lack of pause function for weekends. It is very easy to adjust the leads down for the weekends but we end up just doing them on Monday as we can't pause them altogether."

• "Not many. Sometimes I get duplicate leads, but they do credit me."

• "Can't tell the software what type of SIC codes are needed or to be excluded. It would be nice if we could limit the types of leads that come in based on industry or business type."

Browse Contactability LeadManager Reviews

David from David Kosar Insurance Agency- American Family

Our Service Rep Florian has been great to work with helping us tweak our leads for success!

The leads seem better than what we are getting from other lead companies. The ease of use of the program was quite good. The ability to make changes to the demographics of the order right on the site is beneficial, but a few more filters would only enhance the platform.

Pros

I appreciate the ease of use of the system and the ability to track how a lead is being worked right here on the site. I also appreciate the ease of use of requesting refunds. Working with Florian has been a win so far for us here in the agency.

Cons

Two suggestions that would benefit us in the agency are 1) the ability to choose weekday hours for leads to come in like we do on Saturdays 2) The ability to add an age filter to the order for the leads.

Nik from SPARTAN INSURANCE SOLUTIONS

CONTACTABILITY HAS ABILITY

Overall, they are good for what they offer. Be mindful with internet leads they have a low conversion and low retention percentage.

Pros

If you are a scratch insurance agent or any agency looking for some quick leads to round out a month or year, Contactability is a good place to start. As with any internet lead company, keep your expectations low but they seem to be one of the better companies of the bunch. Their service is really good and they are constantly refining their process and filters.

Cons

As someone who has purchased thousands of dollars worth of internet leads, be prepared to be frustrated. You will receive leads that are nowhere near what your filters should be. There will also be times when you will not receive credit for a bad lead.

Scott from State Insurance

DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR MONEY

I would rather pull my finger nails out with pliers, than give this company another dime.

Pros

Dashboard is simple enough to use, all you will end up doing though is requesting refunds so no need to learn any other parts of it.

Cons

Leads do not meet filters you pay for. In my case over 90% of my leads did not meet my filters I paid for. When you request a refund on a "transfer lead" that does not meet the filters you pay for they tell you they can't control if the insured is honest with them on the phone and deny your refund request. I have sent MVR & CLUE reports showing multiple violations and it does not matter to them.

Response from Contactability

Replied August 2018

Dear Mr. Erickson, Thank you for reaching out to us at Contactability. We want to make sure we have a great working relationship with the business community, so you can imagine our disappointment with your experience. We have reviewed the facts related to this complaint, and we noticed that we issued a refund of $698 back to your account out of the $750 you deposited. We also notice that there was constant communication by email and by phone between you and your Account Manager. We apologize again for any inconvenience and any misunderstanding in the process of working the leads, but we can assure you we hold ourselves to the highest standards and merely wish to serve the insurance professionals community. Despite any misunderstanding, we would be happy to discuss any concerns or questions you have about our services, or even to further discuss your complaint. Please feel free to contact us at (877) 323-7750 or at info@contactability.com.

Amy from Farmers Insurance

does have ease of use, the live calls and the internet leads are the best value for pricing.

Pros

Cons

sometimes my refund requests are denied. The software could use some updates for ease of setting up different hours. we have part-time marketer and setting calls for 25 hrs a week requirement does sometimes mess up our schedule.

Elton from Allstate

We got off to a poor start. We were fortunate to work with our customer support and he is responsive.

Ease of use and it works with multi users.

Pros

Easy to use. The tools are fairly intuitive and it is possible to make on screen notations for others on the team. It helped the team to be more efficient in contacts and follow-up.

Cons

The software is fine, the quality of leads can ebb and flow. You need a good contact to work through the concerns.

William from Allstate

Quality

My experience started out OK but went down hill quickly...as is the norm with most lead companies.

Pros

The customer service and website interface is top of the line.

Cons

Over time, the quality of the leads became worse and worse along with our pricing going up. Also, when I first started, I was ensured I was the only agent from my company working with Contactability. 6 months later...I was getting prospects saying they were already contacted by another agency. Not acceptable.

RUBIO from Allstate Insurance Company

EXCELLENT! I really like this lead source!

Pros

Real leads that are affordable and accurate information is provided. System is very user friendly. Leads that are not valid are refunded in a very short time.

Cons

There have been a few times that the customer has already been insured with Allstate or requirements are not met to even qualify with Allstate which means filters are not accurate.

Robert from Insurance Services

A+ SERVICE

Pros

Easy log in, easy functions and great service.

Cons

No cons. Extremely happy with the company.

Christina from State Farm Agent

Great Customer Service

My overall experience with Contactability has been very positive. They focus on quality and exceptional customer service which is very important these days. It's nice to work with a company with such a positive and professional approach.

Pros

It was very easy to set up my Contactability account. Our customer service rep has been great since the beginning. Very responsive and professional. He's also checked in along the way to make sure things are going smoothly and to address any concerns. It's very important to me to work with someone that is very responsive.

Cons

I have no concerns with Contactability at this time.

John from John Fabry Agency

Pros

it is easy to use and customize. the support you receive from the company is great.

Cons

nothing stands out. it works great for now

Buchi from MBO Insurance Agency, Inc.

Overall, great experience using Contactability. The software is very user friendly.

Ability to review and listed to our transferred lead calls. Easy to use software and ability to pause leads.

Pros

The dashboard gives a good summary of your most recent leads. It is easy of use, ability to pause leads at my convenience. As a Agency manager, I can listen to the calls to make sure my producers are utilizing consultative selling. I can request credits/refunds directly online. Our account rep is always quick to respond when needed.

Cons

Once in a while, we do get transfers from clients that are not shopping for insurance. But we typically just send them back for a refund/credit.

Nick from FPW Insurance Services

Excellent Leads

Pros

Cons

They needy to start adding life leads. We use them for commercial and personal lines and they are really good. They should consider life leads as well.

Jon from AAA

Contactability has led to many sales...quality leads at a great price

Pros

Very easy to adjust profile, leads come in real time and are better quality than other companies I have tried

Tammy from Wallace Insurance Group

Highly Recommend

We use this company every single day. I can adjust when I want the calls to come in and how many I want at a time. My agents get more First call sales from them than with any other company we have tried. Our Rep and he is amazing. He continues to check on us and helps me make adjustments if needed. We have a great success rate with their live calls. I highly recommend them. Make sure you go into detail with your Rep as far as filters you want and let them help set you up.

Pros

It's so easy to use. I can track the calls, I can listen, and I see how fast they refund a lead that does not meet the filters we have.

Cons

I wish we could remove the calls that were refunded.

Stanley from Allstate

Reliable lead generator for auto quotes

The system is user friendly and people that are transferred to you actually want auto insurance.

Pros

The software is user friendly. The setting allow for you pick the hours of the day you are open and close. The information for the client is also emailed to you

Cons

You can not cut the system off for extended periods without calling customer service. Some times you get calls from out of state that you cannot quote.

Brad from The Keats Agency

Website is easy to use for tracking leads, returns, and processing invoices.

I get real time leads with accurate information based on criteria and geography that I created when I signed up. I'm able to track successes and utilize information for future opportunities and x dating.

Pros

Being able to track leads in real time. Returns are easy to process and support from within is excellent.

Cons

I am very happy with the website and services provided within. I cannot think of anything on the con side.

Samuel from Farmers Insurance

Company is professional and proficient. The leads they provide tend to be high quality.

We got some good insurance leads. We will continue to use the product as long as the leads are reasonably priced and high quality.

Pros

I like that the company provides all of the information they have about the customer. It helps when we do not have to ask a customer questions that they have already answered online.

Cons

Sometimes the leads are do not fit the specified qualifications we ask for. Many do not have prior insurance even though they have filled out a form that says they do. It isn't any fault of the company, just a frustrating issue.

roblyn from citywide insurance

awesome!

Pros

"Contactibility leads" are absolutely the best!!! I have tried them all being a broker for 12 yrs+ ever quote, quote wizard, etc nothing tops "contactibility leads" I would recommend them to any agent or company 6 stars across the board!!

Cons

Sometimes you get a bad lead but thats normal.

Cathy from Aim Auto Insurance Service

The customer support is great to work with

Pros

Cons

When its down stops production. Other than that it is very user friendly. Aside from that it works fine.

Spare yourself the money

We are beyond unhappy with this service. Customer support told us that getting refunded was easy on their system if the lead was not a qualified lead, which is not true. We were not told that their idea of a "refund" is to still charge you for the bad lead, but give you your next one free. That was never disclosed to us up front. And the leads - we have gotten a few live transfers that were terrible, but the one that really upsets me with this company is they solicited an older guy that lived in a nursing home, whom was clearly not mentally competent to be entering into any insurance contract, and they were transferred to us anyway and then we had to fight for a credit. Team said they was going to "look into" the quality of the leads after we brought this to his attention. He called us back a few days later and didn't even remember what he was supposed to be doing for us. The icing on the cake was when he called today, not remembering that he stopped our live transfers to "look into" the lead quality for us, and gave the excuse that they had "system problems" (even though he's the one that turned our leads off) and turned our leads back on. I have not gotten any resemblance of competency with this company, and regret ever paying for their leads.

Pros

Dashboard is user-friendly, which is the only positive thing I can point to about this program.

Cons

Support team at Contactability advised us when we signed up that they had filters in place to make sure our leads were qualified - came to find out that is most likely a lie. We have found that most of the live transfers don't meet filters at all and then we are forced to fight for refunds. As another reviewer put, get to know the refund function - you will be using it often.

Response from Contactability

Replied December 2018

Thank you for reaching out to us at Contactability. We want to make sure we have a great working relationship with the business community, so you can imagine our disappointment with your experience. In order for us to review the situation, we will need your name to be able to check the account and make sure we find a solution for you. Please feel free to contact us at (877) 323-7750 or at info@contactability.com.

Chris from Allstate

Great value and Great Customer Service

This software helps my business grow and move in the direction I want to go. They are my go to company for leads.

Pros

Dependability and price is the main focus. I have been very pleased with both. They truly respect my opinion and if bad leads are coming in, let the account manager know and they will resolve the issue.

Cons

Usually the leads go from bad to good Monday through Friday. Leads on Monday are usually horrible...

Jim from James Piampiano Insurance Agency

Solid leads. Website is easy to use

I save time. I simplify my lead follow up process.

Pros

It is simple and easy to use. Not crammed with a bunch of useless features. It helps me keep my leads organized.

Cons

Can always use more free-form space for notes and comments on each lead. I would like more space to type in comments and info about a particular lead so when I return to it, I can pick up where I left off with them.

Easy to work with!

Contactability helps provide immediate, quality leads. It is great to be able to pick up the phone and quote a live person, vs purchasing an internet lead you may or may not get ahold of.

Pros

I love how easy it is to work with the website, as well as the associates at Contactability! the customer representative is wonderful, and makes sure that I am getting the most out of my money!

Cons

The system automatically will decline some of the returned leads, however a simple phone call will allow them to review it and get you the credit if it is deserved. It would be easier if there was an audit button on the site to request a review of the declined lead returns, but the phone call isn't that painful to make since they answer quickly!

Erika from Farm Bureau

DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE IN MN

Pros

The pausing abilities were what I had liked about the software.

Cons

I read these reviews. Everything seemed fine. I picked two zip codes and ended up putting $400 into this. I got calls from other zip codes. One was not even in Minnesota. The refunds got rejected. NO explanation. Many of the calls were presented with no person on the other line and no information besides their phone number. I tried to call these leads numerous times. I do think they were fake. It was so sad and disappointing. Do not use this lead company. Poor leads, poor system, poor customer service. After you cancel they do not care about the last four calls you have coming in. Those were the worst, not even a person on the line or the call was transferred to you for 2 seconds only. You have to cancel before your funds are gone so there was no other option.

Response from Contactability

Replied April 2019

Dear Erika, We are sorry you weren't happy with the service we provided you. We want you to know that we do care that you're unhappy. However, when we give you only a phone number, it's because we've transferred a call to you which went unanswered. With live-transfer calls we only have phone numbers. We've tried to work with you by crediting you and asking that you use our guidelines which ensure agent success. We truly wish there was more we could do. If you ever decide to take us up on our credits and try again using our very reasonable guidelines, we'd be happy to help you. Yours, The SmartFinancial Team

William from Allstate Insurance

100% Positive

I recently had a tech problem where email alerts weren't coming through. I contacted from Contactability and immediately they started troubleshooting.

Pros

Easy to use, not cluttered, to the point. The software doesn't bog down and all you have to do is easily refresh. The email and text alerts come quickly, almost immediately and it's clear and accurate information

Casey from Clem Consulting

Customer service 2nd to none

Pros

I have been incredibly impressed with contactability. Their pricing is very competitive, but their service sets them apart. They have the best refund policy I have seen, if a lead is of poor quality or does not match the filters you set, they refund almost same day most times. my account manager is a stud. Several times I have emailed him with a question, and he calls me within minutes to answer or assist me. These guys go above and beyond to ensure the leads are qualified and that you are successful. Cant say enough about these guys!

Cons

I have none., they really do exceed my expectations and it is very easy to use.

Gary from Been Insurance Agency

Total Ripoff

TOTALLY UNCOOPERATIVE AND BASICALLY STOLE MY MONEY!

Pros

THIS WAS A TOTAL RIP OFF SO NOTHING TO LIKE

Cons

Service was to provide insurance leads by phone connection. Calls were transferred to us and prospects were confused and openly stated they did not request information. No refunds were processed and when I complained and cancelled the account they ran additional leads through and changed my credit card again. MANAGER BASICALLY SAID TOO BAD. DO NOT USE THIS SERVCE!!! WAS NA EXPENSIVE LESSON.

Response from Contactability

Replied December 2018

Mr. Been, Thank you for reaching out to us at Contactability. We want to make sure we have a great working relationship with the business community, so you can imagine our disappointment with your experience. We have reviewed the facts related to this complaint, and here is what we found. All leads/calls sent to you were valid quotes. Below the details: Thomas: Wanted a general liability for $1,000.000. The agent promised a callback. Tara: The customer wanted a commercial auto policy. The agent promised to call back with the quote. Angel: This consumer called 3 times. No one answered at your office. He waited on the phone for at least 2 min. Andrew: Voicemail. You missed this call. Steve: Consumer called twice. No one answered. Missed opportunity. We noticed that you spoke with one of our floor managers and she offered several solutions to help with your concerns. Please let us know how you want to proceed. Contact us at (877) 323-7750 or info@contactability.

Carole from RK Financial Services - Allstate

easy to use

leads

Pros

great customer service, quick response from the sales contact, it is very easy to use and encompasses most of the return reasons we come across

Cons

Although the software indicates that it has reported, the ability to run them is not there and the type of report that would be most beneficial is not there.

Joel from Farmers Insurance - Joel Reikes Agency

Very pleased with quality and customer service

I have been using Smartfinancial/Contactability leads for approximately 6 months and we have seen some great success. The support staff is awesome to work with!

Pros

The system is quite easy to use. The leads automatically flow into my CRM.

Cons

To date, I have been very pleased with the software.

Patrick from Farmers Insurance

By far best lead company

Overall I would recommend this lead source to anyone.

Pros

The dashboard itself was very easy to get around. If we ever need a refund for whatever reason it is just a click of a button.

Cons

Occasionally we will have a bad lead or two but that is normal with any lead source.

Kurt from Platinum Insurance Group

We've had a great experience with Contactability!

Pros

Ease of use. We've used companies like this before and contactability by far has the best system out there!

Cons

The only thing we don't like about the system is that sometimes it doesn't pull all the info that we are needing.

Andrew from Andrew Westra State Farm

Great Leads!

We are seeing great conversion ratios with the leads we receive from Contactability. Also, the customer service has been excellent!

Pros

Very easy to use and particularly easy to navigate.

Cons

Cannot make changes without talking to a customer service rep.

Mary from Thompson Insurance Group Inc

If you got what you paid for this would be gret

Very Bad. SCAM at best. Promise the moon and deliver a particle of dust. Will not refund money.

Pros

Can't say anything good about this company. They send and charge for leads that were not what were contracted for. 100% bad leads, so far.

Cons

Everything. I was promised life leads with filters. Filter included no pre-existing conditions and to age 50. Last lead was from a 54 year-old diabetic, smoker, obesity, and high blood pressure. Second call that came in was a hang-up. When I called the number back they stated they had not requested a life quote. First quote that came in was also with pre-existing conditions. Info on the leads is often false. I have received 3 leads in 2 months.

Response from Contactability

Replied December 2018

Dear Mary Thompson, We apologize again for any inconvenience and any misunderstanding. We have many successful agents working our life leads and for us is very unfortunate that It didn't work for you because your business is our priority. As of right now you still have a cash balance with us that we can send back to your credit card. The total amount is $380. Once we get confirmation from you to process the refund we will send you a confirmation email. Please feel free to contact us at (877) 323-7750 or at info@contactability.com. Thank you! Contactability

Matt from Farm Bureau Financial Services

Great Investment

We have used Contactability to grow our business. We have had a lot of success with live leads. I would recommend this to others in the insurance industry. Customer service has gone above and beyond and support team has an asset to work with.

Pros

Really easy software to use. If I ever have trouble the customer service goes above and beyond what is expected. My customer service rep has been very beneficial and made this a very easy easy software to use in day to day business.

Cons

Sometimes the lead doesn't meet requirements or has poor driving record. A lot of times they refund the lead when this happens.

December 2013

Sam from Gribley & Rowe Insurance

December 2013

Spend less time dialing and more time closing deals with Contactability

I've never liked dialing my leads - and sure I've heard all the talk about how you have to work them blah blah. Fact is there are 4 of us in my office and we are busy taking care of our clients vs. dialing. Not to mention I hate the stress of reaching people on the phone or having to return a bad lead, its just a hassle I don't like. However....since using Contactability our workflow is changing. Now I only pick up the phone when someone is interested in our services. The prescreening is all handled and we have control over the flow, what is said, etc... Even when we're out of the office we can log in from anywhere and see what's happening with our leads and those missed calls get scheduled for us automatically. Oh - and the bad leads are easy now - we just get and download a report and send to our lead providers and get our money back vs. having to do all the work ourselves (not to mention deal with the bad lead customer). Cons? I want more features - if its this good already lets see what you can do to make me even happier!

Jason from State Farm

My office is having great conversations with qualified customers.

We use this software to generate sales leads to our office.

Pros

Receiving live transfer calls reduces the amount of time we spend cold calling to get customers on the phone. My sales people love it because the prospecting work is so much less with these calls. They get a qualified customer on the phone, and using the dashboard is simple. I like that the calls are recorded so I can listen to my teams conversations later for training.

Cons

Some of my team doesn't always get the emails regarding leads. This can make it difficult for them to see customer information.

Marc Vincion from Farmers Insurance

Thanks to Contactability!!!

Pros

After being in the business for 14 years and not liking lead companies Contactability.com has proved me wrong. They have been providing me with a steady stream of leads. They are not perfect but when I get leads that are not good they credit me very quickly!!! Thanks to Contactability. com for the leads!!!

Cons

Everything works well I have not had any problems!!

Connor from Connor Stowell - State Farm

I have had the service for a month, and it is easily my best ROI for any "internet lead" vendor.

Direct contact with consumers who are actively looking for insurance.

Pros

You get what you pay for with Contactability: A direct contact with someone truly looking for insurance. In addition, if the consumer wasn't actually looking, they have the most loyal return service I have worked with in my several years working with various internet lead vendors.

Cons

It's difficult to come up with what I "least" like. Probably the life leads. They are indeed looking for life insurance, but the consumers typically have unrealistic view of coverage/premiums.

Diana from Lighthouse Brokerage

Great lead quality and easy to use.

We have received high quality leads from this service and the transition has been great!

Pros

The software is visually appealing and easy to use. I have full control of incoming leads once I learned the software - which only took a few minutes. The calls come straight to my phone without having someone transferring the call which makes it go more smoothly.

Trish from Trish Casson State Farm

Quality over quantity makes for an effecient sales funnel

Our account representative has been so fantastic to work with!! We started off slow with just a few categories, and have ramped up with all product lines.

Pros

There are many filter options that allow you to increase the quality of each call/lead. The dashboard is very user friendly and simplifies the analysis of lead follow up. When we need to return a lead, it is very easy to submit and the request is addressed in a very timely fashion.

Cons

It would be ideal to assign users to each lead being worked for accountability purposes.

Gerald from Farmers insurance

review

The customer service is great.

Pros

Ease of use when transferring the information.

Cons

Cannot complain it is easy to use. I can always call if I have a problem.

David from USHEALTH Advisors

Let down after Let Down

This company is a hustler at best. False promises were made at the sale. I will recommend strongly against using this program to everyone i know and anyone who i run across looking for a live transfer company.

Pros

The only thing i liked was the ability to manipulate the schedule for my availability

Cons

-Dropped calls before anyone answers after a transfer -Medicare calls even when i specifically asked not to receive them... over and over -"mobile caller" leads with no information. Just a blind transfer -the caller seems to be very confused as to why he/she is talking with me if we eventually get transferred -no return of funds -no reliable way to keep your account paused even when the admin pauses it.

Response from Contactability

Replied February 2019

Dear David, We understand your frustration about the dropped calls, but there's no way for us to control traffic or the way callers behave. This is just the nature of the business. After reviewing the calls, which you answered perfectly, we credited you for all of the dropped calls. We're unsure what else we can do to win you back. We'd love to do business with you again and hope you'll use the credits we're offering. Yours, The SmartFinancial Team

Bryab from Generals Home Repairs

Easy to understand and they handled it for you

Good software for the money,

Pros

The ease of setting up the program. Sturctured around your needs. Support staff that is very knowledgable

Rob from Giordano Agency

One of the best

Pros

The customer service and the return policy

Cons

The leads come in 24/7 so leads coming in on the weekends are tough

Peter from Great Florida Insurance

Contactability has helped grow my business.

Pros

My most liked part about contactability is the fact the leads are sent directly to our phones so we know immediately what the caller is looking for and most leads are really looking for better insurance. The customer service is great, any lead that is a non-quality lead they refund our money.

Cons

What I like least about the software is the mobile callers, its nice to get them because they are a lead, but no information is provided besides a phone number.

Luis from Insurance Agency

Lead producer

Pros

Easy to manage your settings of the application,

Cons

I have no cons so far, I am pleased them working for me

Alex from Allstate Insurance - Cloutier Agency

The worst lead transfer experience I've ever had

I would rather go out of business than use this company again.

Pros

This program is a scam. They have a feature called "auto rebill" where the take the liberty to charge you more money when the account gets low and they refuse to refund that money without cancelling your account. Not to mention that 75% of the leads I received were out of the filters that they guaranteed would great. When I complained about the leads being out of filter, they offered me a program where I wasn't able to return the leads, regardless of them being in filter or not. Does that make sense to anyone???

Cons

The customer service was atrocious. My account manager himself is not making these decisions, I understand that the company puts these guidelines in front of them. But when you have bad rules you don't lie to the customers about it. And then when they have the exact problem they were worried about, don't act like you went through it all and explained everything. Have some common sense!

Michael from Insurance agency

Love it

great

Pros

Quality leads and great customer service

Cons

The price is a bit high but seems to be worth it so far

Jared from State Farm Insurance

Love the leads!

Pros

The ease of use of the program as well as the efficiency of the lead crediting process is what we like most.

I have been working with Contactability for two months for life insurance leads

Hate cold calling and was hoping it would provide me with enough viable leads to get some additional business. If my ROI had been better I wouldn't have minded paying for the service.

Pros

The software reporting system is really clean and works well and they are good at sending you leads. Their customer service is also willing to work with you and they really tried to help me improve my ROI. The people I worked with with very professional and always helpful

Cons

The leads are terrible... Out of the 50 leads I got only one person said that she had intentionally asked for someone to contact her. Many others said they had never requested information and most said they already had life insurance. What was really concerning is that they say they scrub the leads but I got leads from people that were 80 years old and people that on paper had said they were 5'2" and 190 lbs. There were some other concerns as to the viability of the leads. Really disappointed that it did not work out.