• Pros

• "I love how easy and user friendly Contivio is, I hardly ever have any issues."

• "Contivio can give you a lot of information about a call. I like the fact that we can go back and listen to any call we have a question about. "

• "For myself the best feature of Contivio is that it bundled chats and phone calls. Before the program the company was using two different programs, one for chats and one for calls."

• Cons

• "Everything else. This is not easy to use and in most cases is confusing. The support is way too technical. The product seems to only be designed for inbound call centers."

• "I wish there was a Contivio application for the iphone. It would definitely make staying in touch with clients a lot easier especially when there is no WIFI available"

• "Lots of features that we were counting on during the sales pitch, we were never able to implement. Not very user friendly. "

Browse Contivio Contact Center Reviews

Melanie from White Labs Inc

Contivio - White Labs

Pros

The "Away" functionality access for our sales teams allows them to focus on customers without any distractions, and the visibility to other team members improves our efficiency in communicating. We no longer have to run around trying to track people down!

Cons

It is difficult to see when the phone has logged you out of the software, so you may not be receiving calls not knowing that you aren't logged in.

John from San Diego Sigh Company

Great when I'm on the Road

Pros

I love being able to use this system anyplace that has WIFI. I travel a lot for work and it's important that I am able to speak with clients when problems arise. Contivio makes it possible to do business even when I'm sitting on a plane.

Virginia from WS Display

Decent phone/chat app

Overall Contivio helped the company and the customer service has been great! It also helps management see and keep track of our phone stats, this is especially helpful for companies with a call center.

Pros

Cons

The program has many extra features that the average user will not use or even glance at. It would be more helpful if there was a streamlined option with bare basics and maybe the added options for administrators and leads only.

Yeni from WS Display

Contivio Review

I would recommend being able to close the call information and end the call at the same time. Also, a big one for us is keeping track of our breaks. It's very easy to forget to put yourself back on available. Maybe we can add a time system to the breaks so it automatically makes you available after a certain amount of time.

Pros

Cons

I don't like the fact that there are so many options on the screen. It can be a bit overwhelming.

Myles from WS Display

My Contivio Experience

Pros

I love how easy and user friendly Contivio is, I hardly ever have any issues.

Cons

I've only ever had a few calls not go through but that is maybe 3 times.

stephanie from Appfolio

Does the job but has minor glitches

So far its the best phone system i've used and compares much better than shoretel.

Pros

I like the ease of use for the product. As soon as you get into it you can basically self teach yourself which is really nice.

Cons

Since it is server based, i've noticed that it glitches a ton. I've had some trouble even just signing in multiple times and the tracking of calls is sometimes hit or miss. Not sure if these are just minor bugs or common problems with other users.

Poor implementation and project management for onboarding. Poor instruction.

awful. won't ever recommend

Pros

When customers could call us, it worked?

Cons

No instruction/guidance on configuration provided. No timeframe or learning materials. Minimal support by "account manager". Few were better. Moving VoIP is a big ordeal and this was tough here. Very poor metrics and dashboard.

Response from Contivio

Replied October 2018

Good Afternoon, I'm curious if you're comfortable having a quick chat about the review you posted? We take product feedback very seriously, and would appreciate a open line of transparency to discuss your concerns. Feel free to contact me at your convenience by phone (714.904.5440) or email (tim.dancey@contivio.com) Thanks, Tim

Melissa from WS Display

Contivio Review

Overall my contivio experience is pleasant, and the set up is very simple to use.

Pros

I like the simplification on transferring calls. The feature of the directory makes it easier for us.

Cons

I have problems with contivio, when I use our separate order processing software we receive random contivio pop ups always. It is time consuming to close all those pop ups and it delays our work performance. The sound quality would need some adjustments.

Britt from Mentoring Minds

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Underwhelming

Pros

Integrates, somewhat with NetSuite, which was necessary. SSO is in the works, so I hear. Some customization available .

Miles from AppFolio

I use Contivio for my phone system at a SaaS sales organization.

The recent roll out of this product was relatively smooth, but the functionality seems to be lacking considering our needs.

Pros

I like that I can control everything from the provided dashboard. The application is set to automatically launch when I login to my computer and this is all relatively seamless.

Cons

It seems like Contivio lacks basic functionality that we absolutely need to run our calls smoothly. The limit for how many people can be on a conference call is quite restrictive and tools like supervisor barge-in are not as flexible as our legacy phone system's were. For example, once I am barged on a co-worker's call, no one else can simultaneously barge on that same individual until I have stopped monitoring.

Bee from WS Display

Contivio User

Pros

Transferring and reviewing calls is fairly simple, especially under a heavy work load.

Cons

The dispositions seem fairly arbitrary, integration with Netsuite is difficult

Not designed for sales

Pros

The ability to record the call and attach it to the appropriate Salesforce account in real time. That's the only positive.

Cons

Response from Contivio

Replied October 2018