All Salesforce Service Cloud Reviews

Elizabeth

June 2022

Excellent for data tracking and analysis

This platform allows me to visualize, analyze the progress that has been made during the day, week, month or year because it allows me to store and manage important data about my company, since it allows me to observe the sales, the service provided, the campaigns of marketing that have been launched, the flow of trade that has been obtained, the productivity of the company, etc. This allows me to access the platform on any device since this platform is cloud-based, it also has a mobile version.

Pros

I like salesforce because it is a client management administration platform where I can have much more personalized attention according to the needs of clients. It helps me with the direct connection with my customers, manage business opportunities since I can automate to establish and negotiate marketing campaigns so that they are more effective with Pardot, this helps me with the unification of the sales department with the marketing department allowing me to attract, select candidates and minimize the sales cycle.

Cons

The initial setup is a bit complex and takes time.

Reasons for switching to Salesforce Service Cloud

salesforce has better integration with others software of the same brand

Shayla

June 2022

Easy to implement, good data management

Keeping track of and following up with my clients was made easier, and I was able to see an overall picture of my month's performance thanks to the data it provided. Because of it, I am able to come up with innovative ideas for our company. When you create a solution that can be used almost indefinitely, you need to be able to scale it. There is no end to what can be done here.

Pros

Because I've been using it for six years, I've become accustomed to it. It's also easier to use when you have all the information you need about the lead, the firm, and your calling app all on the same page. The best aspect is that you'll have a lot of options when it comes to finding new customers for your business. You'll have no trouble seeing and pursuing the best prospects.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to tell which information is helpful and which is negative since there's so much of it out there. It's difficult to gain hands-on experience with different options.

Reasons for switching to Salesforce Service Cloud

Trailhead's online training is a fantastic resource. When you have a difficulty, the community is always there to assist you out. There are several tools available to assist you in determining your company's requirements.

bri

salesforce review

Pros

This software is extremely impactful when you are a small business and wanted to connect with new clients that come across your website and fill out the contact form or that just want more information. this software alerts you immediately which allows you to catch the new client at peak interest. it also lets you track what stage of communication you are in and is easy for marketing to send out these potential advertisements to the right people.

Cons

there is a lot going on when you first get the hang of it but once you start investigating the software a little more its easy to get in the groove of things.

Govindraj

Complex customer support software

We tried our best to customise Salesforce and for a year we used it but we found that the kind of features we needed it required a Salesforce consultant team to build it however with an extra cost with a dependency so we moved to Zendesk because they provided exactly what we needed at a much less cost and without needing a consultant. Mid-size companies should never use Salesforce cloud unless if their requirements are very high which cannot be fulliled by a out of box customizated product like Zendesk.

Pros

Only reports. They have a very good Reports which can be used to build a Dashboard which are very easily customised.

Cons

It is highly complex and it doesn't come with out of box customization. For every single feature implementation u will need a. Consultant. It is only suitable for big call center provided if they maintain a Salesforce engineering team to create and implement all the features as per the Support departments requirements.

Reasons for choosing Salesforce Service Cloud

We Directly moved to Salesforce from Zendesk as it was a Management decisions

Reasons for switching to Salesforce Service Cloud

It was a Management decisions they wanted to try Salesforce as we were scaling up.

Douglas

Industry: Veterinary

November 2022

Great Veterinary Management Software

This system, being cloud based, allows me the flexibility to change schedules and appointments, as well as examine patient charts while being away from the office. I love this about the Salesforce Service Cloud.

Pros

This software is very easy to set up and utilize. It is more intuitive and simpler to use than most of the other management software systems I have been exposed to in my 3 decades of professional work. It is also cloud based so it makes it easy to check my schedule or re-evaluate patient's charts even when I am away from the office.

Cons

My least favorite part is the financial management aspect of the program. While it is not horrible, it has a few issues that can be hard to figure out. However, once you figure out the little issues, they are very easy to deal with in the future.

Reasons for switching to Salesforce Service Cloud

Ease of set up, use and being able to quickly teach new employees how to use the system.

December 2022

Adaptable

Pros

Salesforce is an excellent tool for business. It can be adapted and adjusted to fit your needs. It is easy to use and simple to train the users on using the tool. You can have several different business tools available depending on your needs.

Cons

Training for the administrators was cumbersome and time consuming.

December 2022

Salesforce for the win!

If you are into Customer Service, Salesforce is the best!

Pros

I have been using this for more than 2 years and it has been great platform especially for customer service. You can incorporate different tools into it which makes it cool!

Cons

Sometimes it takes time for it to load, needs to be refreshed.

November 2022

Salesforce Reciew

It is user friendly and highly recommended for business’

Pros

You can easily check your responses, the email thread. And the dashboard is very helpful.-

Cons

It takes sometime to load but all in all good experience.

A Quick Review of the Salesforce

I enjoy Salesforce. It is user-friendly and there is a lot of information at your fingertips.

Pros

I like that this software allows you to do many different things with it. I like how there are knowledge-based articles that are valuable resources to those who utilize that feature. As a user of Salesforce, this is gold.

Cons

I think that when logging a call the call reason and call issue need to be more defined.

Jahnvi

Helps in Knowledge Management

Pros

This software has helped me a lot in knowledge management

Cons

This software can never be used without training, so that is a short coming

Everything I need on one page

I love that I can manage our sales team's goals vs. actuals all in one place. I can see exactly where each prospect/opportunity is in the sales process, who the contact is and information about the company all on one screen. With the links that let me get more information about each of those areas, it's a seamless process.

Pros

I love that, compared to Salesforce Classic, I can see all of the information about the Prospect or Client that I need all on one page. I don't have to go from one page to another

Cons

It's not like any of the other CRMs that our sales team has used so there was a bit of a training curve for some of them.

Reasons for choosing Salesforce Service Cloud

Salesforce is much more sophisticated, yet easier to use. It has a lot more features and allows the sales team to follow their prospects/opportunities from start to finish very easily.

Complex, but worth the learning curve

Pros

Salesforce Service Cloud has made it so much easier to customize our frontline agents' experience, with integrated knowledge hubs, tooling, and more.

Cons

There's definitely a learning curve, but ultimately I feel that the benefits are worth the time investment that the team had to make.

Reasons for switching to Salesforce Service Cloud

Needed greater flexibility and customization than Zendesk could support.

Patrick

Salesforce makes it easy to maintain a large group of sales prospects and integrates with outlook

I really like the ease of use with this CRM and the fact that it integrates with our other softwares. We operate as a sales unit, so it is essential that we are aware of what other members of the team are doing at all times, and where they stand on different leads, territories, etc. It eliminates the need for additional forms of communication, documents, spreadsheets, you name it. This is essential for any sales team out there, regardless of industry.

Pros

We are a sales and distribution company for a number of investment companies that run mutual funds, hedge funds etc. We have a GIANT list of prospects and trying to manage all of that in excel spreadsheets would be a nightmare when you consider that we operate as a team and not on an individual basis. It's easy enough to use and integrates well with outside software, such as outlook and excel. Great product for sales teams**.

Cons

I'm really not a fan of the lack of a genuine support system. If you have any issues, your only option is to email the support team and they have not been very helpful in my experience. Unless you pay for the top tier of salesforce, there's no phone number that you can call. I wish they had a decent tutorial and moreover, there are some no brainer adjustments that could really improve the CRM, such as mass email integration. Perhaps there is a way, but the fact that I have not been able to figure it out or get a decent answer from support speaks to their support system.

Barkha

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Exceptional customer engagement tool

It is a very unique cloud-based help desk tool which is different from many other traditional softwares. We have been working on this platform for more than 2 years now and we have been able to complete our assigned tasks on-time with the help of advanced features of this tool. You can validate customer details and generate business reports as well through this cloud-based software. Overall, it is a very nice application and I recommend it to every organisation.

Pros

This tool has multiple helpful features to connect with your clients remotely. It has got the best ticketing management system. The live chat features provided by Salesforce are super awesome and put your work at ease. The best thing about the live chat is you can see what the client is typing on their device so that you can be prepared for their question well in advance. Apart from that, you can also set automatic replies for faster resolution on the live chat. Customer Engagement becomes effortless with the help of technical features provided by this platform.

Cons

Sometimes, it becomes too slow and we face performance issues. I think they can make this software even more faster and responsive. Apart from that, the chat panel becomes slow when there are more than 3 active chats.

New Business Owner Tool!

I learned through this experience with Salesforce how to convert potential customers into regular customers. I always wondered how some small businesses stay afloat during economic times. They know how to connect with customers and they built a rapport with them overtime that they became a staple in the community. I used that knowledge and applied it to the platform and was blown away by the results.

Pros

I could run my employers business from anywhere. This is what sold me on the job in the first place, and this software is what made it possible. It's a one-stop shop of everything you need to know about your business. I can view potential customers, how to win over current customers, get insights into how I can approve the customer experience, and so much more. I really thought this software was going to be hard to figure out or stop me from getting the job, but this software made it possible for someone to land a job and keep it. So, I applaud Salesforce for creating an amazing product and service for businesses.

Cons

The only con I have about my experience with this software is the pricing, or at least what my boss have a problem with. My bosses infrastructure requires a lot of different products to make her business run more smoothly. I think it will help if there was a bundle deal for all the services she needs. I'm not exactly sure how she went about it, but I do know she wished she asked more questions as far as pricing and getting a better deal.

Ideal CRM for efficient operations

Email integration, access to leads and customer information, sales functions, data on clients, ability to review sales data, generation of leads, customization, organization

Pros

Perhaps my favorite aspect of Salesforce is the ability to use email within the software. This integration is key for interaction with both my servicemen and clients. I also really enjoy how many features Salesforce offers. The software is competitively priced and is packed with feautures that I'm still continuing to use. Salesforce is also great in that I use it as a cloud-based software. This helps eliminate the need for extra storage on my system. Overall, Salesforce has a nice layout as well.

Cons

Although Salesforce is an incredible piece of software and many features, it can seem as though there are too many features at times. Personally, it is difficult to continue to learn these new features and make sure I'm up-to-date with everything. I know there is definitely more functionality within Salesforce than what I'm currently using, but it can be quite daunting to try and learn the full abilities of the system. I wish that there was a some better training provided for using the software, as I've seen with some other software I've used.

Eman