• Pros

• "good product in good price, czech language, good support, easy work on this software, easy orientation during work"

• "Very flexable and works great with outlook. I love the ability to have multiple devices access the database as well as my mobile phone."

• "The ease of tracking emails on contacts and deals has been great. The tasks manager is simple to use and effective. The integration with excel is smooth and works well."

• Cons

• "Out of the box reporting is a bit limited, relational hierarchy can be a bit tricky to get your head around at first, however has some excellent advantages once you do"

• "Had some issues with install but nothing that they were not willing to help troubleshoot and resolve. I would consider this a minor con, but their support was wonderful!"

• "At the first glance, the surface looks a bit old school, but the amount of customization is the counterpart. So all in all not really a con."

Browse eWay-CRM Reviews

Fernando from Best Project Management

A+++. The Best CRM Software in the Market

I was a 10+ years users of the obsolete, outdated, full of issues Microsoft Business Contacts Manager. The thing was free and Microsoft did not care to update it and discontinued it. I spend 2 to 3 months checking almost all CRM software I could find before selecting one to replace Microsoft Business Contact Manager, as I wanted to make sure I did this only once. I picked eWay-CRM and I picked right. Imported the old database without any issue and set it up and customize it myself, even though I have no IT background. Very easy to set up and to customize.

Pros

Things that I like the most: 1. Customization. You customize the forms, the views, the database, the workflows, and everything and use them whatever way you want to use them. Really. 2. The breadth of features. Whatever you want to do, eWay-CRM has a way to do it. 3. Customer service. You call customer service in the USA any time during working hours and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will pick up the phone in 5 seconds and solve your issue pronto. 4. The stability. Windows 10 and Office have dozens of updates and changes. You can always count on eWay-CRM to be there, stable, available 100% of the time. 5. Reliability. Everything is backup in the cloud instantly. My data is safe.

Cons

I like eWay-CRM so that much that I cannot think on anything to change, except some very minor icon function changes I suggested in the online forum. Has not been changed because fellow users did not agree with my suggestion. I can live with that and recognize that that only changes with a lot of users support can be implemented.

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

1. Customization. I can use it the way I want to use it and I can customize everything, including the forms, the menus, the database, the flows, the views. What is not to like on a software that allow you to do whatever you want to do with your customer relations? 2. Breadth of features. Whatever I want to do with customer relations and more, eWay-CRM has it.

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

Microsoft Business Contacts Manager was discontinued, and I would have changed because it was buggy and outdated.

Milan from PENTA TRADING

Industry: Machinery

The e-way-CRM exceeded our expectations!

eWay-CRM works very well. We haven´t had any technical problems so far. What we realy like is customer support. Friendly but proffesional staff is always ready to help us, answer are question or make a customization of the product if we ask for it.

Pros

Easy to implement, easy to use and adopt! From the very fisrt day it's part of the MS Outlook like if it always was. We realy like the record of to whom a specific lead is assigned. So every single sales representative knows wheather she/ he should contact potential customer or not. Our sales cases are lasting long as we sell quite expensive EDM machines for tool shops in automotive or aerospace. So realy appreciate a record of document and comunication related to the one specific case. You can imagin what reputation demage could cause to send price proposal not reflecting what was already agreed!

Cons

We don' t use a marketing modul so far. At the begging (4 years ago) we supposed the marketing automation / emailing is a bit complicated. So we stayd stick on SW we were used to use. We hava heard that it´s not true anymore so we are going to check it and will see.

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

Easy to use, Easy to implement, initial fee as well as maintenance fee are low compared to Sales force.

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

Flores was very complicated, not easy to use with rather bad technical support :-(

Radek from Družstevní závody Dražice - strojírna s.r.o.

Industry: Civil Engineering

great tool for Outlook users

Pros

outlook integration (easy to implement for outlook users) contacts, companies and leads management is great both for sales purposes as well as for statistics email categorization marketing campaigns work great there (both professional and classic emails)

Cons

mobile app works good and it is fast but email preview is limited and attachments are missing there office 365 integration is missing - then document management would be much easier sometimes search tool works slowly task management might work better (e.g create task for multiple users)

acceptable price and Outlook integration

Jan from igniscon s.r.o.

Industry: Civil Engineering

Using eWay almost 10 years - and growing

I have been using eWay CRM since the days I was working alone as a person (fire and safety specialist) when I used eWay CRM in the free version, almost 10 years ago. Now I own company with 3 employees - all of them are using eWay witout any problem and the system is simply growing with us. I have experience with other CRM (such as Microsoft Dynamics I have neen useing in previous occupation) and the most possible change is that eWay is simply accepted by all employees, compared to "hostile" CRM systems which are very often boycotted by employees making it usnusable. I am simply satisfied customer who also sees where the system could be even better.

Pros

Integration with Outlook is just excellent, you simply don't know it's there and it's doing it's job. Helps employees to use the CRM without hasitating. Great contant and task management, great e-mail tracking - it simply does what I expect.

Cons

Reporting is not so great as I would like. I can do better with my fine-tuned excel table (including forecast for the future). Setting up campaigns, especially not e-mail, but land mailing is little bit too complicated and we are still discovering this part of the system.

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

I ahve been using Raynet CRM for few months simultaneously with eWay to compare - Raynet is great system too and there are things where it is even better, but overall I was more satisfied with eWay, mostly because of seamless integration with Outlook which is simply addictive.

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

New occupation, eWay is easier to use, cheaper for very small companies, excellent support (REALLY EXCELLENT!) and Oulook integration.

Karolis from Center For Physical Sciences and Technology (FTMC)

Industry: Semiconductors

CRM for Research and Technology Organisation (RTO)

At this moment I am happy with eWay and I have recommended my superiors to implement server version as soon as we get funding for it.

Pros

The thing I have chosen eWay is their integration to Outlook because then I do not need to open any additional program - everything is in place. Also, I like that I can simply click on an email and make it a new contact and everything is taken care. Also, it is nice to get excel report on contacts and companies because I need those to report to my superiors .

Cons

Well, at this moment I am not a power user and I am not fully familiar with all the functions so I can not say any bad things. In the future when we will get full version of the software, it will be very important for us to make task for other users. I could not test this function yet.

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

There were 10+ programs and I do not remember their names. But the main functionality I was looking for was Outlook integration

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

They were not very convenient (I needed to to fill too much information and email tracking was bad) and in case of Triton - it was very hard to understand triton...

Karel from Biotrade

eWay review

It is working as we need. Mostly eWay support team are faster than us :)

Pros

Adaptability by myself - for most edits I don't need contact support

Cons

Bugs from MS Outlook are transferred to CRM

Price & simple adaptability

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

Individual solution cannot be easily upgraded to newer version

Marko from Marko's Photography

Industry: Photography

Happy Customer

I really like the solution which perfectly fits my needs!

Pros

Integration into my existing Outlook system, easy use and excellent customer support!

Cons

Occasional Java related errors which require Outlook restart. Latest version caused conflict with one of my Outlook plug-ins which stopped working...

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

Better initial support in eary installation/adoption stage. FYI. If you will, you may use my reference on your company Website. In any case I wish you all the success! Regards Marko

Mark from Element3 Technology

Best CRM Solution for Outlook users

My experience from first engagement with my sales contact, Tzanko, through to implementation and support has been first class. I couldn't have aksed for more.

Pros

Having your CRM embedded inside Outlook removes a lot of unnecessary steps compared to other solutions. With eWay it is easy to switch between contacts, companies and deals but you can also open seperate windows for each module and have everything running side by side. I have found the speed very impressive and searching for information is rapid and easy. I also really like the way the task management system works as it allows me to keep on top of my day. Converting inbound or outbound emails into journal entries and tasks is very easy and makes sure your records are accurate.

Cons

So far I haven't found any negative points with eWay

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

eWay was the best product by a square mile

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

Freshsales is clunky and you have to keep switching back and forth to your browser from Outlook. I also found the way lists load to be unproductive.

Helleni from EIDOS Technologies, LLC

Super Customer Service

Top notch company. Everyone we dealt with was supportive, not pushy, knowledge and went over and beyond to help us make the most of the trial. Although I am still on the trial, I already know that we will be customers for a long time.

Pros

I evaluated numerous CRM tools for our small business. eWay-CRM I felt provided the best value out of all of them. Their customer support is exceptional! What I really enjoyed was their patience with us. They provided a free trial, reached out to us for support on multiple occasions. They really do want to make sure that this is the best tool for you. A lot of fabulous features at your finger tips.

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

Features, ease of use, customer support, and cost

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

Simple, yet robust, and ease of use

Martina from Mikon tools s.r.o

eWay CRM - simply, free and great program

I switched from another program because it was confusing and user-recombined, eWayCRM is pleasant to me, it has everything I need and I can easily manage contacts and their management

Pros

it is directly in outlook, it loads automatically when I turn on the computer, it is clear, logical and user-friendly. The content is very varied, it can be combined with any type of company, the calendar and contact history work well. It takes more time for field use, but it's a programm look that everyone knows, so it can be learned quickly. I praise the import and export of data.

Cons

I'm missing or haven't figured out how to enter a contact record faster and how to quickly find notes about it.

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

too many things to learn in hubspot, frontoffice is confused, hubspot is too much recombined a user-unfriendly

Sean from iA Private Wealth

Industry: Investment Management

eWay-CRM user review

Overall experience has been good, especially the ease of integration with my Outlook. Only negative experience has to do with the invoicing issues as outlined in the "Cons" section above.

Pros

It is well integrated with Outlook . As a result I don't have to worry about smooth and consistent synchronization with Outlook which was sometimes the case when using another CRM program.

Cons

Not much complaints with the program itself. However, I believe there is a lack of attention to detail with invoices. For example, was sent an invoice for trial period after being told it was free and we had to send multiple emails to have this addressed and charge reversed. Also when there was a simple mistake made of deleting a contact while trying to delete a note, was initially charged for 2 hrs labor to restore contact which seemed excessive (the charge was amended to 1hr labor after further inquiry).

Ease of integration with Outlook

Response from eWay System

Replied February 2021

Hello Sean, thank you for your positive feedback. When it comes to the data restore, if you press Delete, we really delete the record from our database (we're not Facebook). It's gone. In order to restore something, our support engineer has to spend significant time to put it back for you. Frankly, I am happy to hear that they made it within an hour. It's not always that easy. Also, eWay-CRM contains a Captcha recognition feature that's designed to prevent people from accidentally deleting their data. Everybody needs to retype a code to confirm their intention. Regards Team eWay-CRM

Freek from LVP Technology

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

eWay CRM taking your business forward

eWay CRM is the most important management tool in our business. It enables us to be in control of our supply chain, operations as well as our valued customers. Their support is excellent and very friendly, in such a way that we became friends over the years. eWay is part of our business since January 2013. With their frequent upgrades eWay keeps up with the newest technology and market trends. Definitely the best investment we have made in our business. I would strongly recommend eWay and can't imagine been without it - an excellent product, with an outstanding support team.

Pros

1. The way it is fully integrated in Outlook. 2. The flexibility to customize workflow, add fields and form layouts, conditional formatting of user views, customizing and filtering views etc. 3. Automated assignments of document and emails etc to "deals", "projects", clients, suppliers etc. 4. The frequent updates. 5. Excellent support team and online documents and training videos. 6. Cloud Hosting of the server database. This feature enables us to be mobile and flexible. As long as we have internet access we can work from anywhere in the world. We are no longer office restricted. With Cloud hosting no more downtime due to power or data disruptions. 7. Our employees can work from home. 8. Easy accessible history records of all our clients, suppliers, deals and projects. 9. Task management and marketing tools - although we don't use it to its full potential.

Cons

I can't think of any. If I must add something maybe the fact that it can't make coffee.

Allen from InfoReach, Inc.

Great system if you have ample time to spend communicating with eWay support

eWay helped us to organize our contacts and prospects with in such a way where we can manage and track our recurring outreach to the clients.

Pros

Integration with Outlook making interaction with eWay similar to how one navigates Outlook. Most outlook plugins I use or had tried take a significant performance tall on Outlook, but eWay is barely noticeable after initial startup time. Once or twice a week eWay seems to be bringing outlook to a halt but Outlook restart remedies this situation. If you have a simple "how to" or "why not working" question you can expect a relatively prompt (2 - 12 hour) response.

Cons

1. the tutorials and eWay admin configuration screens refer to the same modules and objects within eWay by different names make understanding of the explanations confusing. 2. eWay does not support a concept of working with your company's global, centralized and shared contract database that is supported by MS Exchange via shared public contact(s) folders. Thus, every contact change made by one eWay user has to synchronized to all other users's MS Exchange's personal contact folders. 3. If you are reaching out to eWay to have them set up of repair not-working functionality expect to sent week on sending and reseeding your emails asking eWay to give you at least any response.

outlook integration and price

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

1. Salesforce's inefficiently designed customer interface made it undefeatable obstacle in the way of user's adoption. 2. The need to sign up for two more 3rd party plug-in to make Salesforce work with our MS Exchange server and Outlook made and the amount of expertise and time it took to setup and manage Salesforce and two other plugins became unbearable from the company time allocation angle. 3. Per user cost of the combined solution combined with annual subscription commitments Salesforce and plugins require made it nearly the most expensive solution out of 5 CRMs we evaluated.

Amir from COPLEXIA

Familiarity - this really works the way you do (if you're over the age of 20!)

Overall, we're pleased with the experience from both a user and customer service perspective although of late the latter may have dropped a bit. The fact that the product is being continually improved upon shows that the vendors are focused, vested and attentive.

Pros

It's not just that eWay-CRM sits on top of MS Outlook, there are many other add-ins that do that; its that it's been designed to work 'within' Outlook the way that most Outlook users 'think' and work that makes it so appealing for professionals of a certain age who grow up using Outlook 2007, 2008, 2010, 2013 and 2016. It feels like 'home', renovated without spoiling the original 'wood floors and period features.

Cons

The lack of ability to provide its models and menus with alternative display names/headings is disappointing. The default names of "Deals" and "Projects" don't lend themselves well to certain categories of work or geographical preferences. For instance, we would prefer to use "Enquiries" instead of "Deals", and "Cases" instead of "Projects" in some circumstances.

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

We chose eWay-CRM because it works the way we do on MS Outlook and because it works with multiple email accounts per user, even virtual and shared email accounts. It's a great way to collaborate with outside partners too, in a GDPR compliant way.

Joe from Process Equipment Solutions

Best Small Sales Office CRM Software.

I own a small home based sales business with two employees including myself. Many years ago the company I worked for used ACT as their CRM software. As the national sales manager for that firm I was able to make it work but I had to learn to use Crystal Reports to properly mine the data we were gathering. in 2006 when I left to open my own company and I kept ACT because that is what I was what I knew. But after several hard drive failures that cost me many days of downtime reloading and trouble shooting software I decided to move my CRM data to the cloud. At that point I started working with "Prophet" by Avidian. It worked great for me and was pretty inexpensive by comparison. 2 years ago Prophet converted it's database and wanted to charge me dollars to convert what little data I had. After being a customer for so many years I saw that $ dollar demand as an act of war and went back to using ACT. Again ACT works but it is clumsy for me to keep bouncing back and forth between two software packages ACT and Outlook. Last year I started working with Eway. It is very similar to Prophet in that it is cloud based and Outlook integrated but Eway offers a FREE version that works wonderfully. The customer service and technical training is second to none and the software works GREAT! And while I am sure I will convert to the pay version before long the free version does everything that I need in a nice concise easy to understand package. I highly recommend this company for small or start up sales offices.

Pros

Does everything a small sales office needs in the free version. Very flexible and getting better all the time.

Cons

I needed a couple of hours on the phone with Eway to get the hang of what goes where and why but once I had that figured out implementation has been full steam ahead.

Natalja from Langmatz CZ s.r.o.

E-Way CRM - finally a CRM for Langmatz

Main reason for using E-Way for my business are: - Having a good structured and filterable clients/companies database (filtering by lots of criterias) - Having a track of records for all activities done on different companies - Being able to plan my further activities based on reports and statistics

Pros

- The ease of installation and integration with MS Outlook, the mobile app that automatically synchronizes with the database (when I save new companies/contacts on my desktop, the phonebook/call log on my phone is automatically updated - so I dont have to save new phone numbers in my phone manually). - I like the email and daily activities (calls, events, notes) logging. - Also, the ability to attribute different parameters to companies and contacts is good and then grouping/filtering based on given criterias helps a lot

Cons

Once, I managed to delete whole company instead of just deleting one contact - I did not know you need to open the contact in separate window - not just highlight/mark it in the company window. That would make things a bit faster and easier as a hint for future. However, the database is being backed up every night and all the data had been restored by support team the same day.

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

Salesforce is quite expensive and complex solution, not necessarily optimal for small offices like my current company is - it is just me and another customer care colleague who use the system.

Maurus from Pactum AG

Looking for a CRM as an Outlook integration? Look no further!

Very easy to install and set-up. An unlimited, stand-alone version can be downloaded and installed for free. Try it! Perfect also for one-man business use, if you do not need the cloud. Very easy to customize using Outlook integrated tools. Easy to administer. Users were already productive and up to the task after a 2 hour in-house workshop. Very flexibel and efficient, designed for smaller companies that do not have to and want to go through an endless project set-up, but are pragmatic and hands on. If you need to integrate into a large server, network environment and security/compliance environment, maybe talk to the eWays first.

Pros

One of the smartest add-ins into Outlook, truly adding value to the most widespread, important groupware client and something Microsoft should have done longtime ago and failed. It does what it should do. It is stable, integrates elegantly, is easy to customize, works through cloud sync and can be used offline. App is great as well. Service is very responsive. It has an exceptional design for smaller organizations, our users love it. You only need one client - Outlook with eWay-CRM. Also, great value for money.

Cons

It only runs on Windows desktops, but supports Iphone and Android. We solved the problem on Apple desktop with Parallel Windows emulation. It works. As a company and a user you need to understand the concept and limitations of an Outlook integrated solution vs a stand-alone, web-based solution. Understand this and if you can live with that, eWay-CRM is great.

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

Best match, stability, ease of use, free stand-alone version, fair pricing (after purchase: excellent service), European provider and data hosting.

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

Outlook integration, i.e. all positive aspects of integration (email, calendar, etc.)

Edward from OMNI Industrial Process, LLC

Industry: Machinery

eWay for Technical Sales

Very comfortable with my sales process - no more wishing that it could be better!

Pros

eWay allows us to use our own established Workflow to take an Inquiry all the way to a completed Project. We are able to see all inquiries sorted into their current Workflow stage We were able to add our own custom fields and modify the layouts to track the detailed specifications required for each inquiry. It was a big deal to us to have a full featured text editor in the software. It has never been easier to take a call from a prospect and pull up the inquiry details for discussion and to progress the solution for them. The ability to save emails to each inquiry is critical and by actually using Outlook is great, I tried other CRM's, but the main failure point in them was how they "sync" with Outlook, in most cases, poorly.

Cons

As the product evolves, I am sure that there will be some additional features such as: - Date/Time stamp would be handy. - Creating a new Contact for a Company should autofill the Company Information, Address, etc. - Then if necessary, this could be changed.

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

The way email was handled.

Barrie from Consep Pty Ltd

Industry: Mining & Metals

Our experience with e-Way

Positive - it does everything we need it to do for us now, and we can see that it has lots of extra features we can explore and use as our experience, data base and company grows.

Pros

Although there were some early issues with our use as an add in with Outlook, it appears that E-way did resolve these and the product has been very stable and reliable ever since. Ultimately this is the most important aspect for me - to be able to rely on the software package to provide the answer when I need it. Too many other ad in type software slow the performance of the software that they are connected to.

Cons

I haven't made the most of the software itself, and tend to export data to excel to process, simply because its a software package I know well. I know this is just a time commitment thing and that I should spend the time to learn the full abilities of E-way.

David from Fairlea Online Ltd

Industry: Computer Networking

eWay - The Way Forward

We have found the workflow for users dealing with clients on a daily basis who can identify a new lead can easily pass to sales and start a new sales workflow and interact with the team.

Pros

Integration to the most used software on any desktop - Outlook.

Cons

The only issue we have with eWay is the Add-in dropping off Outlook. Not sure if this is an Outlook or eWay issue but can easily be turned back on when Outlook decides to disable it.

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

We had trialled 3 or 4 products for sales and CRM management. Users had struggled with "another system" to login, update, drag files and emails too and remember to update. With full Outlook integration it became a natural part of their day and workflow with no additional programs to login to, no separate website to remember to go to and everything in one place.

James from Tool & Instrument Engineering

Well planned, very progressive

An excellent product which integrates into multiple office programs as well as multiple versions. The ability to customise workflows, add fields and now even change the look and feel of each form is brilliant. We are a niche business with specialized workflow, eway now integrates into out internal tracking system so sales staff have real-time customer data. the team have helped develop custom reporting and solved any technical issue very promptly. their updates are full of new features and improvements which are designed for users and managers. a well thought out product with great progression. Well done, keep up the great work.

Pros

ability to customise, integrates into outlook, new mobile app and automated objects.

Kevin from Appraisal Economics

BEST CRM ON THE PLANET

eWay blows away the competition. True game changer in the CRM space. So happy. Customer support is also the best I've seen from any company in any industry.

Pros

Email integration is amazing. I've been searching for a tool like this for years. I simply can't recommend it enough.

Cons

The fact that I didn't know about eWay sooner.

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

Email integration blows everyone away. So well designed. Works great. Exactly what i was looking for.

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

Email integration was lacking. Nobody offers "true" integration like eWay does.

Eve from IST

eWay as a replacement for Microsoft BCM

I did a lot of research looking for a replacement to the now-defunct Microsoft Business Contact Manager that our office had been using. Most of them were much more sales-driven and feature heavy than what I needed, not to mention astronomically expensive. For our small company with just 2 sales and support people, we needed something that allowed us to track not just our sales but also our existing customers and their support issues that wouldn't cost us an arm and a leg. What first struck me was the option to do a one-time buy and host the database on our server, which we were already doing. Having it integrated directly into Outlook was important to me as well, I didn't want to have to completely re-learn a new piece of software. Now that we have been using eWay, I can tell you it was the best decision I have ever made. They were very patient with me as they transferred our old data into the new system and got it set up on our server. They made sure everything was right before we went live and spent a lot of time getting it just so. The transition itself went smoothly for us. Their support has been outstanding and their documentation and knowledge base are fabulous! We did a one hour training session via TeamViewer to help familiarize ourselves with the flow and the differences in how we could use it compared to BCM. That was all it took. I have been able to customize the forms and workflows myself with just a little help from the knowledge base. I am really enjoying using the software and I'm sure that I'll find other great features as I use it more. It looks like it has everything! Thanks eWay, this has been a great experience for me and your people have been fantastic to work with.

Pros

Ease of use, integrated into Outlook, one time license fee.

One of the best CRM I ever used

I'm glad we're using eWay-CRM. It helps a lot and it saves time.

Pros

customizable bulk emails project planning reports workflow automatization quotations and inquiries great customer service

Cons

none, after almost two years I'm still happy, they update frequently and are always ready to help

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

For its customization and integrations.

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

I wasn't completely satisfied in many ways, so friend recommend us eWay-CRM.

Petr from KRBY Jurčák s.r.o.

eWay review after several months of use

Pros

I like most how eWay is flexible, customizable. Integration process in our firm was quite easy with the help of eWay experts.

Cons

I would welcome if eWay was natively ready to connect to other system in order to share data, for example inventory managed in the accounting system, or if there was better support from eWay to do this connection via API. Also mobile APP could be improved, such as better documents management, support of another modules (Goods, etc.).

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

Experience with eWay from my previous client (ŠEBESTA - služby slévárnám).

Lubos from Ciele

Doesn't cover all our needs, but for its price its very good.

Pros

Its affordable. Easy to implement and teach. There is mobile app for android and ios. People behind customer support are skilled and kind. User experience: you can customize some stuff, like adding fields of different types, conditional formatting, possible to disable parts you don't use

Cons

Custom changes are pricey. Mobile app doesn't have all function like in OT. Customer support can take sometimes few days to get to your problem. User experience: not very user friendly entering attendance, added custom fields are mostly not visible in filters across system (which can be pain to find what you are looking for), Reports are mostly useless, while moving to another pc not all settings are moved

Veronika from Intras Consulting, a.s.

We use eWay CRM mainly for its efficient way of client´s database and reporting. Both perfect.

Pros

- all in one place - easy to search - great, because it´s all synchronized - perfect customer support - keeps our client´s list active with no number limits of contacts and still finds the contact in 2 seconds - gives us customized reports and view on employees attendance

Cons

- sometimes it takes a time to load (especially remotely) - takes a space on the server - employees don´t like it because filling the attendance is time-consuming. Although when it is used every day, it is doable even for them and the reports are perfect afterwards :-) - for some employees it might seem a little bit more sophisticated, therefore they need more training and explaining

Simona from AGROP NOVA a.s.

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

CRM system eWay has been used in our businees department for more than 2 years.

Pros

eWay is our 2nd CRM system supplier - after the 1st experience, we are EXTREMELY satisfied...shared companies, contacts, leads, projects etc. make it easier for each department to communicate with each other. We appreciate the speed and flexibility of all eWay -team members when setting up eWay system for our business according to our special requirements. In particular, the first implementation, which was processed with Mr. Lalinský´s personal participation by us. Everyday work with eWay is really easy and replaced obsolete paperwork. The eWay CRM is very clear, intuitive and easy to understand for all users

Gaby from Yoveda Yoga & Seminarzentrum

Great software to manage customers

Overall experience is great, the support and help from eWay-team is outstanding. Sometimes different outlook plugins do not work with e-Way after some updates at first, but these issues could always be resolved

Pros

integration into outlook, having all the conversations with customers (phone, mail) and documents at one place. The calender integration is also great!

Cons

import was quite difficult at the time because of different language settings, I had to translate the csv first but still hat some problems with some fields not importing correctly. But the support was very helpful.

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

The free trial did convince us

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

Software wasnt compatible with current outlook anymore

Tomas from Celestia STS

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Easy to deploy and fun to use

Overall experience is good. It's faster than Salesforce, easy to deploy and customize it (extensive info at their support site) and most important integration with MS Outlook.

Pros

That it is integrated with MS Outlook. About 90% of leads come via email, thus easy conversion of email to a deal is crucial for us and saves a lot of time.

Cons

Until e-Way support staff did not show that e-Way could be opened in a separate window, the e-Way software was a bit slow.

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

Price and integration with MS Outlook.

Alex from Consep Pty Ltd

Industry: Mining & Metals

Review from User at Consep

It has provided much needed structure to our proposals process and as sales group, we are now able to review and prioritise deals with greater efficiency. Something as simple as the ability to search back through historical deals has made our lives a lot easier.

Pros

We use it for basic proposal tracking and record keeping tool, it works very well for what we do. The ability to customise the fields to suit your business is also very useful.

Cons

Increases startup time of MS Outlook It would be good to have an option to open up the entire eWay interface in a separate window as sometimes you want to be able to view your emails and eWay at the same time.

Dirk from VIPrent (Belgium)

CRM for a small company

800 offers per year, 150 projects per year ... al to follow up for one person is a huge, time-consuming job. eWay CRM helps me a lot in doing it : embedded in outlook it keeps track of the status of the offers towards customers and once transferred into projects I have all the mails related to the project immediately ad hand. The good thing about the tool is that you can build up gradually : first I work with leads, projects. than I added documents and calendar items to the projects and there are more functionalities I can add. one step at the time. It is possible to extract data and to analyze further in other tools like Excell. Even for very small companies like mine, eWay CRM is a handy tool to use. as it is embedded in Microsoft Outlook you do not need to install or use separate software : it's all integrated.

Pros

* embedded in outlook, no new tool to use or data to transfer * easy to start, gradually use more functionalities * extract data to excel for analysis

Cons

* upgrading seems simple, but always causes problems in my case. they are easily fixed by the tech. people. * standard reporting ... rather limited

Robin from Wyma Europe s.r.o.

A very capable Outlook based CRM system, which can was tailo to suit our needs at a reasonable cost.

Having all of the sales leads accessible in one place, being able to analyse and manipulate the data out of the system and into excel is an advantage.

Pros

The software is very easy to navigate your way around and E-way worked very closely with us to develop a customised system which was tailored to meet the needs of our business. The fact that it is Outlook based is also an advantage, no need to open other programs etc. E-way have continued to support us with post implementation changes to the software and also supported us with training in Europe and the Southern Hemisphere.

Cons

We have managed to overcome most of the issues that we had with the system initially, these were mainly issues of initial specification which were worked through together with E-Way to resolve

July 2016

David from David Bell

July 2016

CRM with Project Management

We were looking for a product that turned Outlook into what we always thought it should be. Team-based project management software that allows for the organization and sharing of emails, tasks, calendars and notes around projects. Also, we did not want to have to spend thousands of dollars to customize the program to fit our exact needs. eWay met all of these requirements.

Pros

Great features. Works within Outlook. Incredible customer support. They take the time to explain the software to you. In fact, I am now able to customize some of the software on my own.

Cons

I would really like to see a mobile app. I understand that they are working on one.

Debapriya from Liftontech Supreme

THE BEST Outlook integrated Sales & Marketing management tool

The product & support are fantastic.

Pros

The seamless interface with Outlook, to easily add & create leads & projects on the fly. Abilityto set reminders & also create marketing campaigns using this product makes it far more feature packed than many other higher profile products.

Cons

Sometimes the synchronisation fails & it needs to be restarted again but that happens 1 in 10 times so its not a major deal anyway.

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

The Outlook integration killed it for me. The very best there is out there.

Lynne from Document Data Group

Efficient Customer Relationship Management

This system allows our sales team to manage their time, their customers and their prospects making sure we are giving the best Account Management that we possibly can. If there are ever any issues the team at eWay CRM are always prompt to help us.

Pros

This system allows us to manage our relationships with current and prospective customers efficiently. We can record conversations, task for future reviews and make sure we don't miss an opportunity.

Cons

As the Marketing Manager of the company it would be great if it integrated with Mailchimp.

Marek from Město Starý Plzenec

The only product that the public administration can set up according to needs.

I don't know better software for project management in public administration and for archiving e-mails for individual projects.

Pros

Easily create your own view of project management.

Cons

It does not have a field for entering formulas, sometimes the old administration interface does not work and the new interface does not contain functions, the inability to edit the lower part of the project window.

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

The products had major limitations in setup and access.

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

The products had major limitations in setup and access.

Robert from R&S Design Computer Services

Up with eWay

We service about 400 clients. In addition to demographic info (phone, address, etc) it keeps other relevant data points needed for on-site service.

Pros

The plug-in with Outlook makes the CRM easy to use and accessible as I am working in Outlook all the time. We use the iPhone version for our employees who are on the road. It is a 'goldilocks' solution ... not too big and not too small ... just the right size!

Cons

I have no negative comments ... support is responsive when needed and the software has been solid.

Lubos from Fomei

Industry: Medical Devices

Easy use and implementation, in our company used mostly for project management

Sorting of information that is connected with concrete project.

Pros

Users do not need to learn about new working environment, all modules are naturally connected with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, Word) that we mostly use. Easy administration of users and system behavior. Easy modification with respect to specific needs.

Cons

The system is not integrated (but maybe it can be) with ERP system that we use. It cannot be easily used as knowledge base for a specific business that we work in.

Johnny from Chemex Modular, LLC

Industry: Oil & Energy

Winner! eWay has developed a solid, intuitive and cost effective CRM.

We could go on and on about how much we like eWay CRM. A few points that sold us: embedded in Outlook so training is minimal, value, customization without the need to have a computer engineering degree, and OUTSTANDING customer service! Email the CEO, he will email you back personally. For an American company, one need not worry about support. I am not sure the staff at eWay even sleep, because we get help in minutes most often regardless of what time it is. This software could be customized for any business. We happen to be an engineering and manufacturing company that develop projects for years with massive amounts of email traffic and data to keep organized before a contract is ever executed. eWay has made this task much easier. You want them to customize it for your business needs, just ask them. We suspect there is so much more eWay can do to make our lives easier but we have just got started. FYI, we have used some of the big names CRM's in the past and grew tired of the app game, a whole new platform to learn, add on's for this and that. It was just to complicated and expensive. eWay just works and works well.

Pros

Embedded in a familiar tool, Outlook.

Cons

They need a Android and Apple app (I understand these are being developed). Folders for documents should be more Windows native, folders, sub folders, etc., in lieu of categories. No way to customize reports.

Jaroslav from SOUKUP s.r.o.

Once you start using, you are organized

Better follow up of business cases, shared information in team.

Pros

I like the connection between emails and cases, all is in the loop, even we don't use all features of the software. Sharing information across the team is crucial.

Cons

I would like use better the connectivity between cases and company details, because it is easier to fill all data when the opportunity starts then later. I'm sure there is a way how to do it , maybe just more practicing.

Jody from Ninety Degrees North Limited

Industry: Oil & Energy

Outlook BCM replacement

I'm a one man show. That communication and interaction can be tracked and reminders sent to me make it possible for me to do this on my own. It takes a bit of getting used to, but well worth the effort.

Pros

Easy transition from Outlook BCM. Easy to get what I need. Free account is all I needed. Service is great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] do a great job of looking after me.

Cons

It would be nice if there was a way to connect exchange calendar with google calendar.

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

I needed something to keep my business going. Eway will scale with me as time goes on. It seemed a sensible choice

MS dropped BCM.

Marek from Formica CZ s.r.o.

Industry: Printing

SW is modular and meet our needs. Easy to use and flexible to add new functions.

Good database functions, marketing evidence, and statistics. Sales and Marketing reporting. "Anytime" overview about business. Quick access to important business information. Good access to history and older information. Automatic archiving of the communication with clients allow us to have all communication under control.

Pros

Simple installation in a couple of days, Modularity, easy of use, meeting all important needs, no need to make additional programming. Good flexibility in case of adding additional functions, Perfect service.

Cons

I need to install Windows platform on my MacBook. It is complicated when you like to use it with Apple.

Dariusz from Marten Brands Development

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Good integration with MS Outlook / Convenient emails management

I was looking for specific CRM features: + specific email management, that would allow me to group emails not only per contact but also per deal + full integration with MS Outlook to avoid running 2 databases + many contact categorization options (e.g. business type, status, cooperation stage) + MS Excel friendly data import/export ( I am heavy Excel user) Actually, that was the only cost effective solution I found.

Pros

+ good integration with MS Outlook + very handy emails management + easy import / export from/to MS Excel + many customization options + good helpdesk + inbuilt emailing system

Cons

- due to many customization options it takes a while to set it up properly - no integration with online version of MS Office (yet)

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

MS Outlook Customer Manager has been discontinued.

Reviewed several CRM tools and picked eWay ..... LOVING IT!

I am really happy with it and have referred several other people with small businesses. Excellent tool!

Pros

Integration with Outlook was the differentiator and eWay-CRM integrates well. The allows me to enter contact information and click a button at the top and the contact is added to Outlook and shows up on my phone contact list within seconds. I like that I have to click the button that way only contacts I want on my phone are there and not every prospect entered in the CRM. Also, I like the ability to create DEALs and move them through the sales process.

Cons

If I haven't closed Outlook after several days, it will lock. This is pretty normal with add-on products. Not a huge problem, but it is never timely.

Daniel from Gaming Hospitality Solutions Inc

The Ultimate Outlook Intergrated Experience

My Outlook inbox is empty for the first time in 20 years. Every single deal, project and task is organized and accounted for. Nothing is lost.

Pros

The product is right where it needs to be - in the middle of Outlook where so many of us manage out entire workflow, work day, and business processes. No other CRM or project tool integrates so seamlessly nor simplifies my day as Eway-CRM. It is not the richest in features, but because it is actually part of my Outlook experience (not just a lame plugin and sluggish sidebar, but added windows and content controls), ALL of my projects, tasks, deals, leads and daily activities across multiple companies are more organized and managed than they have ever been in my 30 year career.

Cons

Inconsistency in terms. Reporting is week. Custimization is clumsy. Not the best help docs, lacks a web portal that is apparently available for use as of yet. Documentation is overcome by strong sales and customer support- very responsive. Portal is almost unnecessary because because Outlook use is helpful. The mobile helps a lot as well.

Deborah from Writing and Editing

Industry: Writing and Editing

Indispensable -- despite a few bugs!

Despite the cons above, I don't know how I ever got along without eWay. I use the Projects component most often. My projects are MUCH more organized now, and things aren't falling through the cracks. The Deals feature is my second favorite part of the application. Overall, I really like the program even though there are some bugs to be worked out.

Pros

It works from within Outlook and synchronizes with Outlook data.

Cons

1) There are some glitches in synchronizing contacts, tasks, and calendar items. I've found workarounds for most of these issues, but this take a bit of extra time. Many of my contacts still haven't synced, and the calendar never has. 2) Although the program is fairly intuitive for users, it is not so for administrators. I'm a solopreneur, and find the admin settings daunting -- especially when setting up workflows. I've been unable to fix workflow errors, even after studying the documentation. Buttons are not where you expect them to be, so there's a lot of hunting. I've learned a lot of apps on my own, but this is the first one where I may need some training. In other words -- it's a steeper learning curve than expected.

Dita from ATTN Consulting s.r.o.

We have a very good experience. We appreciate clear graphics, good functionality and customer supp

We can focus on our customers - we keep in touch with them, we know their needs and we can react quickly to their requirements.

Pros

Product is complex. We like fast customer support and marketing module that allows us to pursue and monitor our mkg campaigns. With this product we are focused on our customers and their needs.

Cons

Not good synchronization of tasks created in Journal with Outlook - problems with notifications send to Outlook.

Dev from Lifton Magnets Pte Ltd

Experience with Eway has been simply great. Probably the best Outlook based sales tracking tool.

Pros

I was looking for a simple, easy & seamless prospect tracking system within Outlook. E-way surprisingly adds so much more functionalities that some of them I haven't even started exploring yet as it more than meets my needs, out of the box. Yet, its email marketing functionalities & campaign tracking are nothing short of awesome! Much more than what I asked for, Eway is a very powerful sales management tool & if used effectively, can simplify prospecting & convert of leads much easily.

Cons

Not any that I am aware of but I guess being vastly more capable than a simple sales tracking system almost places this on par with other, more expensive packages. It would be useful to have a How To or Help button on the function panel.

Branislav from atro s.r.o.

I like it

Pros

i like tha fact that the software is connected to microsoft outlook. Another benefit is having a well working mobile app. Stas and reports are also a good feature.

Cons

I would like for this sofwtare to implement a way of monitoring company vehicles. I might also appriciate a newsletter with latest changes since i am a busy man and have only a little time to learn about them on my own,