All ExecVision Reviews

Joseph

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Reviewed August 2018

Director of Business Development

We have seen a huge increase in demo production since implementing ExecVision. Also being able to share excelemnt calls with new reps have been a great on-boarding tool.

PROS

Being able to filter my reps calls by the disposition of that call so I can review all calls based on their outcome.

CONS

Keeping our call library up to date have been a hard task with such a large inside sales team.

Austin

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed December 2018

ExecVision a solid choice for call coaching software

PROS

ExecVision excels in 3 different areas: 1. Shareability with other ExecVision users. It is incredibly easy to send a call to other users. 2. Coaching is easy to see by being able to highlight certain portions of the call and adding comments to them. 3. Features/functions are really high level. Calls are easy to score, speed up/slow down, pause, comment on, share, etc.

CONS

My one gripe with ExecVision is that calls don't pull up in the library instantly. They have to transfer over from Outreach and that can take up to 30 minutes. This delay often means I forget to share the calls I want to share and breaks up my day later. I wish that it could be quicker so that while I was thinking about that call I could request the coaching right then for the portion of the call I was thinking about.

Kaitlyn

Human Resources, 201-500 employees

ExecVision Review

Overall, I believe that ExecVision is a useful tool to be using frequently in the training stages, and should continued to be used throughout your journey in sales. However, I believe that there should be more best practices iterated for manager-to-peer or peer-to-peer review sessions.

PROS

-Liked having the option to review calls and understand where I made my mistakes and where I can improve for future calls. -Listen to call with Manager to understand where I can improve seems to be best practice for me rather than listen to a call, review the call, and then have to review and listen to it again with manager.

CONS

-No SSO: stopped using the software for a long period of time because of this. -It takes time for the calls to be uploaded into ExecVision which can be frustrating because in the moment you want to figure out where your call went wrong before you proceed with more calls. -I never use the software to review previous feedback -The search tool is my worst enemy - I understand how to use it, but it's more complex than it should be. -Whenever I get a notification that someone marked a call in ExecVision, the link doesn't lead directly to the call & the call is hard for me to find. I would say that more "user friendly" notifications within the website (like a LinkedIn type notification page) would be beneficial.

Kevin

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2018

It has been a very helpful app for reviewing my demonstrations and making comments/highlights.

It has helped me get better at selling and has also helped me go back and learn about client's main focuses by listening to their voiced concerns/problems that need to be solved.

PROS

I like the intuitive user interface. It takes virtually zero training to learn how to use, because it is not over-cluttered, and has all of the basic functionality that you would desire as an account executive.

CONS

What I like least is the search functionality. I feel like the "contains" search is not robust enough, and I have to get very creative to find particular saved meetings. An improvement in this area would get rid of all aspects that bother me about the software.

Alison

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

easy,

I feel like it's super helpful to learn from other account executives as well as from our managers. I know it's also really easy to coach others without having to plan specific times to listen. You can actually select a longer calls to bypass all of the voicemail calls. You can also search by specific topics and create resource libraries.

PROS

The ability to record, coach, and create a library of files to learn from. It certainly makes training and quality control easier.

CONS

I remember at first there were some integration issues, but overall, it's very easy to use. I'm not part of that team, though so I can't add too much more on that.

10,000+ employees

Reviewed October 2020

Competitive pricing, feature can be improved to match competitors

PROS

out of box reporting and analytics features. intuitive for users who have had experience in such reporting tools

CONS

features could be improved to provide more deductive results, more statistical results, for deeper insights. Agree this could be challenging. such supports in the major brands are also clunky today. so an opportunity for execvision to improve and overtake.

Reason for choosing ExecVision

Total cost of ownership is lower. mainly a reporting tool for subsidiaries supporting investment management reporting for internal usage

Beth

Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees

ExecVision Review for Grace Cunningham

My overall experience with ExecVision is positive. This tool is improving how our team speaks to end users and our overall professionalism. NOTE: in my initial review, I had reported that I would be unlikely to recommend this program. The only reason for that is, I don't generally speak with anyone that I could recommend it to. If I did speak to anyone who would be interested, I would definitely recommend this program.

PROS

The fact that we can share calls and work together to improve our verbiage and strategies is what I like most about this software.

CONS

As a relatively new user, there is little I find to object to so far.

Tyler

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2018

Must-have software for salespeople!

PROS

It allows my team and I to easily access, listen, and review our calls to better ourselves as sales people and a team.

CONS

Can't search or filter the calls by date easily!

Dan

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Great product for sales teams!

PROS

Super easy to review your own calls or your peers calls.

CONS

Can't hear both sides of conversation a lot of the time but I think this has to do with recording laws.

Gerson

Reviewed June 2018

Highly useful for learning, applicable to sales.

It is fantastic to be able to listen to your sales conversations to learn and improve your methods, this can be done as a team or by yourself, you will improve every day more.

PROS

How many times have you wanted to listen to a conversation with a client and know that you could improve to concerte the sale of your system, product or service, this is possible with this fantastic tool, you can record your conversations and learn from them, improving sharing with your team to plan strategies to improve sales, plan new strategies and teach them to the whole team, a very useful tool to improve and teach many aspects of your company.

CONS

Maybe there are team members who do not like to record their conversations because they think it is something private, you should try to understand that it is for the good of the team and is made to improve and learn from everyone.

Alexandra

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2017

One of the best sales coaching tools out there

Great for call coaching. Coaches can give feedback asynchronously, which is great if they have tons of people to give feedback too.

PROS

Super useful for getting coaching feedback, sharing calls with the team, etc. I LOVE the feature that allows you to search for certain words in the call really helps eliminate 'filler' words from your sales calls.

CONS

The search functionality could be stronger. Sometimes the software doesn't recognize two different voices on the call.

Hi Alexandra! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision. Above all else, we appreciate your constructive feedback around our software. In terms of our transcription features, including talk-time ratios, we see improvements every day with our AI and machine learning initiatives. If both voices on the conversation are similar, or if there is significant background noise, the software can have a difficult time differentiating the callers. The advanced search option should help you with filtering calls. Simply click `Advanced Search¿ next to the search bar at the top of the page. This will bring up various search filters on the left to help you find the calls you¿re looking for. Here¿s a help article on the topic < https://knowledge.execvision.io/hc/en-us/articles/225945327-Advanced-Search-Filters-> If you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email support@execvision.io.

Replied August 2017

Carter

Market Research, 201-500 employees

Reviewed August 2017

Use EV for call recordings at my sales gig and it helps capture the areas I do well/need improvement

It's easy to fall into a rut and be unaware of bad habits you've developed over time that you are using day in and day out. EV allows me to recognize what I'm doing well/wrong and make tweaks to my pitches/call delivery to be more effective.

PROS

It's fairly easy to use. Also captures important metrics like how many times I utilize particular words/phrases. I also like how I can see how much I am speaking during the call vs. my prospect. It's fairly easy to share and listen to other people's calls as well, so it's a good way for our firm to create best practices and review with a group.

CONS

I think you may have recently changed this but previously you could only upload wav files, making it difficult to convert calls that weren't recorded initially using the software. Not too many complaints from me overall, though, from a functionality and usability stand point.

Reviewed July 2019

Robust Call Library

PROS

ExecVision served the purpose of housing a library of calls from the sales team. I found it very beneficial when I first started to learn from others, hear how they position our product, handle objections, and set up next steps. It was easy to add comments within the call recordings to be able to collaborate.

CONS

I would say that this product is a "good start". It serves a purpose, but there are many other companies out there that are more robust in their transcribing, analytics, and functionality. The part I liked the least was the time it took for a call to be loaded into ExecVision. There were times I wanted to share a call right away, but had to wait for it to load...sometimes taking a couple hours. It was also frustrating to not have a link to be able to share....you have to select a user. If there is a way to send as a link, I couldn't find it.

Justin

Very east to use

PROS

The thing I like the most is how easy it is to find your call once its uploaded. Its a nice user friendliness software.

CONS

I don't like how I have to wait a couple hours for my calls to get in the system. Other than that its a good software.

Hi Justin- Thanks for the review! We're glad that you find ExecVision easy to use! That's always good to hear. Our Team is always working on speeding up the time it takes for us to surface your calls in ExecVision. Sometimes, it does take a bit longer for some calls though. If you're ever finding that it takes over 2 hours to have your call surface in ExecVision, feel free to reach out to our support team at support@execvision.io so they can take a look at it! We're always happy to help! - The ExecVision Team

Replied April 2018

Kevin

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2017

Good basic recording tool for organizations to learn from customers.

1. Ease of use 2. Ability to highlight sections of a call 3. Ability to comment on section of a call 4. Ability to score a call 5. Ability to share portions or the entire call

PROS

ExecVision is an easy product to use. I like how it integrates into Salesforce. The ability to highlight a section of the call or video is helpful and sharing those sections with team members or back to customers is helpful in the process. It is a great tool to be able to go back and review important conversations during the sales process.

CONS

I wish that you could label the call after it is recorded and uploaded. It just displays a call and you can't change it. Once you have a lot of calls in your library this becomes an issue. Also, the upload times can be slow, especially if it is a video like Zoom.

Joshua

Market Research, 201-500 employees

Reviewed August 2017

I love exec because you can listen to your old calls and it helps you adjust.

Coaching and Quality.

PROS

It is a great sales key. The tool is used in my company for quality assurance as well as coaching. I love it. It helps me be a better sales person.

CONS

I wish that I could listen to some of my calls that are less than 1 and a half minutes. I get denied sometimes and I would like to hear those calls as well.

Hi Joshua! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision! We have flexible and customizable settings for each customer, and BAO management has set the minimum for calls in ExecVision at one minute and 30 seconds. Please follow up with your manager to see if we can have this changed--we'd be happy to do that. In the meantime, if you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email support@execvision.io. We are always here to help!

Replied August 2017

Kenneth

Reviewed March 2018

It has been great. Really has helped myself and the team improve our calls

PROS

Ability to see the percentages of overall talk time as far as who is speaking. Easy to share calls with other members of the organization

CONS

Some of the features are not that apparent. Hard to tell what certain buttons or functions are without clicking on them.

Hi Kenneth- Thanks for the review! ExecVision is great for talk time percentages! We're glad that you're finding value in Conversation Intelligence! We're working on releasing a Tool Tip pop up that will help our users with the different features. Be on the look out for this and other cool tools soon! You can also check out our Help Center for articles on different tool functionalities and best practices: knowledge.execvision.io Also, feel free to reach out with any other comments or questions you may have to support@execvision.io. We're always here to help!

Replied March 2018

Reviewed March 2018

Very valuable to listen back on call recordings and request feedback from your team.

Building a knowledge base, getting feedback on call recordings, studying and using the recordings to become a better sales person.

PROS

Dive deeper into your call recordings, see how talk time can affect call outcome, tag call recordings and even request feedback on calls from your management team or colleagues. Great tool for sharing success calls and sharing best practices. Great training tool and knowledge library for new sales reps as well.

CONS

It takes some time to get familiar with all the capabilities that ExecVision offers. We had a little difficulty getting it off and running with GoTo Meeting, but their support team is great.

Hey Visionary- thanks a TON for the review! We love hearing when our teams are finding value in ExecVision. Conversation Intelligence is amazing for finding insights in your calls while creating best practices Libraries. ExecVision does have a lot of features and tools! Feel free to reach out to us at support@execvision.io if you ever want a quick review or Best Practice overview. We'd be more than happy to help! - The ExecVision Team

Replied April 2018