Firepoint Reviews

4.29 / 5 (24)

Our advisors have recommended this product 12 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Love the ability to fine tune it to how we prefer to use it. Customer support is top notch. I also like the ease of data entry. "

• "I like that they are always adding features but on a calculated time frame. Other CRMs I have used were always adding new features but still had glitches they never fixed. I love using Firepoint. "

• "Very professional team. The customer service is some of the best we have experienced in the past 20 years in real estate. "

• Cons

• "The front end could be a little better, but I hear that is coming very soon. Still generates leads and that is the bottom line for our team. "

• "No "storage space" online so documents can't be saved.... Not everything can be customized. Besides that, great platform."

• "The functionality. Needs an app, even though it can be done from the mobile browser. An app helps with dialing and that kind of thing."

Browse Firepoint Reviews

Jennifer from Agent REbox

We work with over 200 agents and Firepoint by far is one of the easiest to use platforms available.

Pros

Very simple to get someone set up and working. Even those agents who don't like CRM's or technology in general can navigate the system relatively easily. For those that want more, Firepoint is able to be customized regardless of how many custom pages you want, how big your team is or how many clients you have.

Cons

The only negative I can think of would be to be able to implement their list of upcoming features now (since I am not patient).

Lainie from Homes By Lainie Real Estate Group

Comparable system to more expensive options with better customer service.

Pros

We have been using Firepoint for more than a year now. We came from a much more expensive system and have found Firepoint to be just as good, if not better. The customer service we receive from our Account Manager and all the other staff at Firepoint far exceeds any of the other companies we work with. We also like that they are continually improving our system to make it as robust as possible. We look forward to working hand in hand with Firepoint for many years to come!

Cons

We would like to see the system be more robust. Firepoint is still a startup, and we look forward to seeing how it grows in the future.

Thom from Core Group Realty

This product has been the best system for our business!

Pros

We switched over a few years back from another big platform and have been extremely happy! The cost savings and the usability of the system has made it totally worthwhile for the change. Our agents love using it and find it so user friendly. The reporting funtions help me keep agents accountable as well as track our marketing budgets.

ANGELA from RE/MAX All Star

Great for leads

Our office uses Firepoint for our agents to get extra leads. Great for mailings, and phone leads

Pros

Can see everything for all of your agents in the Dashboard Sets tasks to follow up great auto reply's

Cons

Can see everything for all of your agents in the Dashboard As with all systems, not all leads are real

Curtis from The Murphy Lee Group

I've used FP for a year now. Where's a nice product it is very limited and not progressing quickly.

Pros

Ability to record calls and texts.

Cons

Inability to search for homes and sent to client from backend. Inability to properly integrate more than 1 MLS Limited search functions on the front end. No app (yea I've heard 1 was coming for a year now). Slow to upgrade or improve system Inability to send texts and/or emails as another user (Ie: my assistant can't send on my behalf). The amount of spam we get.

Julianne from Lesniak Group at Berkshire Hathaway

Used for a real estate team

Customer service is very good and I never had a problem reaching them or getting help

Pros

Colorful and easy to use for new agents

Cons

Too many steps to make to complete tasks compared to other systems

Jason from Jason Bramblett Real Estate

One of the best crm I have used in our 20 years in business..

Pros

Cons

We have no complaints. My team would like features released faster, however every feature that is released works, from my perspective a proper working system is better than a fast product launch.

Rick from RE/MAX Preferred Properties

I check out of Firepoint's competitors and decided to go with them. It was great decision for me.

It is helping me grow my business

Pros

It is a very affordable platform. They are constantly adding updates and improving the product. Their support staff is fantastic in helping you out when you need it. The PPC management team is very knowledgeable. The do a great job managing my campaign and get GREAT results. You will find no better product to help grow you online business. Glad I'm joined them

Lexi from Michelle Taylor Realty

THE BEST CRM! Our team and admin love it

Pros

So easy to use, many automated features, each agent has their own login. The customer support is incredible!

Cons

Can't think of anything, we love everything about it! If there ever was anything I'm sure customer support would be happy to help!

Paul from Stellar Realty NW

Easy interface, amazing support staff, and great ROI tracking

Pros

I love how firepoint can be used as a CRM as well as a lead gen system. It replaced 3 different providers for us at huge savings per month.

Lacey from Realty One Group, Team Lehman AZ

Fantastic experience, very user friendly!

Pros

The functionality, ease of use, and the fact that if any suggestions are made on how to improve usability or the client experience, there is a team who will take those suggestions to heart and implement changes.

Cons

This really is a tough one for me to answer because any challenges or frustrations I've had in the past, there have been changes made to implement so it is very user friendly.

Mark from PorchLight

Phenomenal CRM with IDX. Worth every penny.

Very easy to manage my teams leads.

Pros

Cons

The only feature I wish we had was a pond account. We have a large team and there are a lot of leads in our pond account. I would love a better way to manage it.

Jennifer from century 21

Love using this platform. We came from Boomtown and hated how we couldn't customize.

ability to customize how we track our clients.

Pros

Cons

Not a whole lot of opportunity here. I suppose I wish it had an auto save function and that you didn't have to respond to emails through the software but you could through gmail.

As a CRM, this is a great tool

Amazing tracking ability as well as customizable options

Pros

It is easy to use and the support team is fantastic, very responsive. I like that there are plenty of options to customize the system for our use.

Cons

Having to bounce around the screen to click the item I need. And not having expense tracking capabilities.

stephen from Blindtex

Firepoint

Simple Brilliant

Pros

Outstand software as soon as we start to set the system up it was so easy and simple to use. very user-friendly and clear setup process. once set up it made our whole business Real Estate sales process better. With a 20% Improve close it paid for itself within the first month. Simply Brilliant.

William from Paragon Realty

Absolutely the best CRM and Website for the Real Estate Industry for the money!

Customer support is fantastic. I have one person assigned to me "Mo" and he takes care of all of my needs!

Pros

CRM is top tier and has great functionality. They take feedback and improvement suggestions and implement them.

Cons

No app yet but they have one in the works. There are some cross checking and dashboard work that I would like to see improved but I have also suggested these points to them and they are working to make it happen.

Frank from Keller Williams Realty

It's been ok, but not great. Should be more powerful.

It got me started on CRM's and knowing what I need when I get a new one. It's good for now, but I don't see having a team and still using it.

Pros

The cost is the biggest pro, however I would pay alot more for a more robust system. The automatic lead distribution.

Cons

Angela from Bay Attache Inc.

Firepoint review

Pros

Easy to use, great customer support, transparent, defined drip campaigns are already in there, a lot of work is getting provided by the vendor.

Tyler from Real Estate Laurier

Essential system for anyone in the Real Estate Industry

Helps with tracking and provides a wide array of customizable options. Extremely versatile as it can be used to track leads and for CRM saving you a lot of money.

Pros

Extremely easy to use and to set the software. This program is extremely well designed even for people that have difficulties with technology and have not run into any problems. The customizability is also top tier allowing you to scale as necessary. Extremely affordable as well with great support staff.

Cons

No issues with the program. It would be much better however if it was possible to track new features that will potentially be implemented and if updates came sooner.

Siddesh from Marimba Auto

Very appealing software.

Pros

This is a great accounting software suitable for medium and small business and its looks are very appealing with bright colors and stylish fonts.

Cons

This has some limitations and some times you have to do repetitive work again and again such as marking lists.

Amanda from Real Estate

Easy to Use and No Issues thus far

Pros

I have only been using Firepoint for a few months now but it was an easy enough software to self-teach. It's affordable for the features offered and the one experience I have with a customer service representative was pleasant.

Cons

I can't complain much with the price-point. Overall pleased.

Supreeth from Comau Power train

Great software

Pros

Its is a Fantastic software with very user friendly experience and with awesome call recorder and texts with is good.

Cons

It offer free demo but after that the price is expensive. Also if I want my assistant to send email on my behalf, he cant.