• Pros

• "Good product. Lots of features. They are always making it better. Support is really great."

• "Affordable, lots of features, great customer service"

• "Once a workflow or drip system is set up, it works wonderfully and saves so much time. The contact records are convenient and easy to access and search through. The customer service team is amazing!"

• Cons

• "Older design could be a little clunky but new version is just out and seems to have fixed these issues!"

• "some bugs once in awhile, but customer svc has helped us figure them out; import contacts page freezes quite a bit or takes long to load "

• "The website templates a bit dated and clunky but that can be taken care of with custom coding and options. The power of all the other tools truly makes this easy to overlook. "

Browse GreenRope Reviews

Angel from Paragon Tax

Loving greenrope

Fantastic experience. My complaints are so minimal in comparison to what such a robust solution delivers

Pros

I really like the multi-use functionality of the system. You can pick what you do and don't want to use. Additionally there is such a deep level of detail that you can use to cultivate sales.

Cons

Not a fan of landing pages and the admin section.

Reasons for Choosing GreenRope

It had all the features we needed plus so many fun bonus features.

Response from GreenRope

Replied January 2020

Hello Angel! We very much appreciate your kind words! Thank you so much. We look forward to working with you for a long time! If you do need any help, please feel free to reach out at any time!

Angela from Fox Cycling

It'll save you money. Seriously.

Excellent - and very surprised. I'm geuninely impressed. This is an unusual experience for me. ;-)

Pros

I keep finding more stuff that it can do. We invested in it for the CRM part. And then found that it provides a store, a learning platform for our online courses, excellent email marketing, calendar booking schedule. These are all things we're not having to pay someone else for, so instead of expecting a return on investment in the coming months - we've already got it from day 1.

Cons

It's a big powerful thing, and therefore it can be a BIT complicated - but there's plenty of support available, so it's really not an issue.

Reasons for Choosing GreenRope

I liked the pricing structure that right from the start you get ALL the functionality. I also liked that it offers so much more - and you don't have to keep paying for extra bits - it's all there.

Response from GreenRope

Replied September 2019

Thank you Angela for your great review! We value your feedback and appreciate you being a loyal GreenRope user! Please always know you can reach out to us if you ever have any questions or issues!

Brian from Coffee News of South Mississippi

Industry: Publishing

What's not to like about this CRM system?

To reiterate what I wrote above, "It's become my total business management software. The workflow and journey feature is allowing me to better automate communications with clients, prospective clients and referral partners.

Pros

What do you like most about this software? There's, literally, no one feature that I like most; what I do love is, it's an all-in-one CRM platform. The more I use it, the more I learn what it can do for my business. For the most part GreenRope has become my total business management software. Also, the training and customer support is, by far, heads above the rest.

Cons

What do you like least about this software? I didn't start using it sooner!

Genna from Paclife

Overall, it's been just OK. It gets the job done but not always a great experience

The experience of learning a new system is always beneficial in growing your skills. The analytics and dashboard reporting were also benefits for reviewing and improving campaigns.

Pros

Easy access to email templates and media library. Easy to upload new content. Easy to delete and move content within system. Easy to send test sends on emails. Support staff is friendly and they try to be helpful. Finally updated tool so you can search for items more easily, yay. They are regularly working to improve the product.

Cons

It's buggy and there are weird nuances to get used to within environments. Have to clear cache FREQUENTLY or issues occur. GR team does updates and doesn't notify their clients and sometimes this causes issues during important deadlines. Waiting for email test sends to hit inbox can be painful. No nesting folders for content available, so our list of emails and assets is LONG and not well organized. Can't upload a photo into the contact area- which is big issue for us in sending personalized emails on behalf of our HUGE sales staff with unique and varied information. The GR team hasn't been able to solve this for us and their workarounds don't really apply to our org.

Ryan from Evolve Salon Systems

Industry: Cosmetics

GreenRope is helping to modernize our company!

Everyone I've worked with at GreenRope is amazing. They've operated promptly and professionally when helping us solve our issues. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his leadership team have truly created a company culture that prides itself on its customer service.

Pros

GreenRope is a "more steak than sizzle" product. Once you understand the system, it becomes a powerful tool that can be used throughout every layer of an organization. Attaining a GreenRope certification empowers you with the skills needed to build a robust system for your industry. The most important step in creating an effective CRM is to first understand your customers, industry, and organization. GreenRope gives you the ability to apply that understanding into your CRM to maximize your growth.

Cons

Initially, the learning curve is steep as expected with the adoption of any new software

Versatile and All-Encompassing

Our problem before GreenRope is that we are a small business with high volume of records. Softwares that could handle our volume were not affordable or approachable for small business. GreenRope has been a great solution for us, and I am very impressed with their support.

Pros

- Affordable - Contains everything we need in one software, whether email, database management, automation, sales management, etc. - Great support and resources - Database organization possibilities - Easy visual interface for sales team

Cons

There are a few functionality efficiencies that they are still adding to the system. Example: cloning a contact record. But they are very responsive to suggestions and have developed many new features in the short time we have been a customer.

Reasons for Choosing GreenRope

We had some unique needs with some custom fields and categorization of our database. GreenRope had the functionality for this that we needed.

Naphtalie from United in Purpose

Feel like there is a LOT i don't know still and bit overwhelmed but pretty happy with what I do know

Our team is on the same page and we have one place to store all the correct data. This has been a lifesaver time and time again! Also like the templates for emails so one person can create them and others can follow suite.

Pros

Keeps our company on the same page and is very good for keeping detailed info about our contacts. Like the app but I feel like I ran into some confusion with it and couldn't find all the info I needed for the particular group of contacts I was working with.

Cons

I see quite a few areas of improvement. I like that we can use our email to send emails out to contacts but I don't like that it doesn't get captured in our Gmail account sent folder. Would like to be able to copy and paste someone's full address including zipcode from the list view Contact section without having to click to go into their account. I still am not able to edit Vendor Companies info although the Super User supposedly gave me permission to do so. It seems like there are quite a few quirks to work out still.

Alexander from Florida International University

Great software, especially for the price

Made email marketing easier.

Pros

Does a lot of what the more expensive platforms do and a very reasonable price. Absolutely love their "journeys" function. Staff is great to work with, and they are very responsive from the top down. Any issues are addressed immediately and you're assigned a client advocate who constantly checks up on you and your satisfaction.

Cons

No direct API as of yet between Greenrope software and my ticketing platform (not TM or Pac), though they do have APIs with other providers. The workaround is uploading my database every few weeks, which works fine, but my wishlist would be the API solution.

Christina from Funtrackers

Been using this software more often in the last month. Find it time consuming and not user friendly

tracks my basic activities in one place. good place to save my contact information and track email effectiveness.

Pros

I do not have many likes about the software. It is built more for computer people than for sales people. I can't imagine most sales people actually like this software at all. ....EVEN the survey is not user friendly. Had to add more to a box when I did not have any pros to add! See for a computer person, not a sales person.

Cons

- HATE the email functions that it will not save my signature in a regular format - HATE how you create add company information to a client and it does not automatically update the company if you do not add company - HATE how you have to click OK after you update each piece of the company - HATE when you are making cold calls and you can't get an actual contact at a company you can't just add the company and add an CRM activity to the company as a whole and say something like called and could not get contact - will try again to find contact at a different location - HATE that it either does not link with my google calendar or I do not know how to link it with my google calendar - HATE that the mail does not show in my sent mail in my gmail account so I can see what was sent and when without being in the app. HATE HATE HATE that spell check is not on as a default in the email settings - HATE that when you use autofill for one category it changes all the categories

Richard from Australian Steel and Wire pty Ltd

Industry: Mining & Metals

Review Greenrope

Had a few questions that were quickly and efficiently resolved by the Greenrope team. They are genuinely interested to improve the product. More features in terms of individual staff management would be useful in later releases.

Pros

It is very good with email control and email campaigns

Cons

A little unintuitive in terms of the operation. Still is a little difficult to extract detailed member management information for sales people. More geared to marketing as a CRM.

Reasons for Choosing GreenRope

Price competitive and feature rich.

Alexis from poundWISHES

They are on top of their customer service!

A ton of in depth marketing benefits! Please see my other review for more details.

Pros

The software is great for my needs in my role with company I work for. As the Marketing Strategist, it is vital to understand our audience. I personally love that I can do A/B testing with Greenrope and track what is doing well. We have multiple groups, so my colleagues and I can work with our donors on a more intimate level. Everything you need is all in one place. The reason for this review is mainly because of their customer service. Recently I ran into an error. Their Director of Client Services was absolutely amazing! He made sure that everything was fixed and made sure through screen sharing; that I was equipped with the right tools and knowledge moving forward. He was so helpful in explaining everything and I was able to utilize the platform much better. I learned things I didn't previously know and makes my job that much easier. Their other workers I came into contact were great too. They all would respond in a timely matter and make sure issues were resolved. They also offer web seminars to learn more about marketing and their platform. They really do care about the companies they work with and helping them excel.

Cons

The only con I would say is that there are a TON of features within Greenrope. I feel like there is a lot of things I didn't even know existed until recently. I had never used a CRM website prior to my current job, so navigating the site can be a bit difficult at times; mainly with the more detailed features. The basic features are easy to work with, but Greenrope offers so much more than basic features. I feel like because it can be difficult to navigate people might be missing out on the greatness of the platform.

Mark from HOCOA North Atlanta

Overwhelmingly Functional - GreenRope can do such much to help your business.

GreenRope helps me run my business from all aspects of Marketing and CRM

Pros

There are so many ways this software platform can help your business. It is a learning process on how to best get the most out of it. I love the broad set of features and the way so many things can be automated. Specifically, the CRM component of this software platform is so robust and functional. We are able to use the CRM (which is the backbone of the platform) to do the normal CRM activity tracking AND so much more. The CRM uses a group set up process to keep your contacts organized. This structure enables a number of automated functions to be triggered by group as well as giving different levels of visibility to the group or contact. This functionality enables the building of community among group members or oversight and management of activities by group members.

Cons

The learning curve is overwhelming and the set up process does not really mitigate this. No offense to the GR Support team (they are fantastic), but when you start on-boarding - you do not know, what you do not know. So, getting started can be overwhelming. My suggestion to GR is to take the approach that they use for building automation and work with each business to develop a product functionality road-map to move the training from the most important functionality to the less important functions. The help videos and customer support are very good supplements to the on-boarding process.

William from Aventi Group

The best of all worlds

As a consultant, I've worked with some of the world's largest and hottest firms, including dozens of startups. I've therefore also worked with dozens of different CRM and marketing automation systems, including all the well-known brands. All have their pluses and minuses, but the one I recommend the most to clients is Greenrope. The combination of features and capabilities make this platform second to none. Everything is integrated from CRM to email drip campaigns to web landing pages to customer service ticketing. For small to mid-sized firms, this is your best bet as you don't need to learn and integrate several disparate systems. I give this 5 stars in all areas except ease of use, only because it has so many features that it's not as easy as a low-end system, but well-worth the trade-off. That said, it does have a robust help section with animated visuals. I did rate features & functionality with 5 stars because it has everything most users need, however, very high end firms that need sophisticated calculation fields, etc. may need something more expensive. But for most, this platform has it all. Highly recommended!

Pros

High-end and loaded with all the features needed by most marketers

Cons

Not as easy to use as low-end software

Garry from Market4ce

September 2016

Finally a CRM that your sales team will love!

GreenRope is a breath of fresh air, brings sales enablement into the CRM space. Having used virtually every CRM out there, either in a corporate environment or for my own sales teams, GreenRope delivers where others fail. Platforms like SalesForce are great but in my experience, you end up dedicating hours, weeks, months and years to further develop the CRM to suit your business. More often than not engaging outside consultants or employing an in-house team to achieve results. Unfortunately, by that time your investment has reached a point of no return!

Pros

GreenRope just works the way you do...sure there is customization to be done, but the excellent support and online tutorials make it so easy. Forget sales enablement and email platform add-ons to supplement your CRM, it is all built in with GreenRope. Not only is it the best CRM I have worked with it is definitely the most cost effective. Pricing is based on the number of contacts in your database, not the number of user seats. I feel that GreenRope is totally aligned with my business, as I grow my customer base and increase my sales revenue, then my cost to manage that larger contact base increases accordingly.

Cons

When implementing any new system there is always a learning curve. But the GreenRope implementation support is first class and has you up and running in no time.

Charles from www.EarnestKnight.com

September 2016

It does more than you think and it does it well

I have used a number of CRM systems that range from old access based databases through to bespoke coded at a frightening cost, passing the mainstream like Salesforce etc on the way. The main bug bear for a business owner is often complex administration, especially when it comes to cross platform integration with websites, e-marketing etc. Greenrope pulls together everything you need to do very well in one package. The cost is reasonable. The staff are helpful and act promptly. I have recommended Greenrope and those i've told have recommended it to others. That in itself should tell you more than any one glowing review as it shows Greenrope works well across many industries. I look forward to the new features that are added frequently and my business future with Greenrope as part of it.

Pros

I don't need to use more than one platform or software and make them communicate reliably, Greenrope does it all.

Cons

No one software can be everything to every person or business. To keep it easy to use and difficult to break you have to make slight limitations.

Laurie from SDX

GreenRope's CRM handles everything we need for our small business!

Having everything in one place makes it so easy to track all of our members and prospective members. I can manage our events, emails and analytics all in one place. The staff are also amazing and such a pleasure to work with!

Pros

Email marketing, event management, membership management, analytics and workflows all in one place! There aren't many CRM's that also handle email marketing and tie in registration for events. I love that I can do everything all in one place and pull up individual profiles to track their email reads, memberships purchased and events attended. The customer support is also exceptional. It never takes more than a few hours for them to get back to you, and you can always use the online chat for even faster responses.

Cons

There's a few small bugs related to events, and API can be tricky, but if you have the patience, you can make anything work.

Shoan from Coach Marketing Mastery

Greenrope is the #1 self contained Marketing Machine available today

I was able to make more money, in less time with less effort because Greenrope allowed me to automate all of my business systems and processes with perfect peace and ease.

Pros

Greenrope allows me to run my complete business from stem to stern without having to purchase any other unnecessary software applications. I can run all of my events and memberships with the click of a button and ease of use.

Cons

The biggest frustration I have with Greenrope is not being feed my workaholic addiction. I am now able to work smarter and have more free time to work on my business because many of the business hours I wasted have now been automated and made my business life more simple. Greenrope completely automated my business and made it possible for me to spend more time with my family and friends. Although

Bonnie from Pacific Oaks College

Greenrope

Greenrope really is quite a wonderful customer relationship management (CRM) system! It does so much and helps our team track, communicate, and follow-up with our customers/students, and prospective customers/students as well as collaborate with each other on all of our projects/events.

Pros

What I like most about Greenrope is the ability to track and connect with our potential students/clients easily. We run many programs and will have multiple informational sessions all at different times and locations – trying to keep track of all of that very important information (communications, RSVP's, which media was used for which communication, who has opened our email/who hasn't, reminder email scheduling, who needs a warm return call, etc.) would be impossible without Greenrope. Also, being able to login and see what my staff is working on and where they are with a particular event or project is super helpful!

Cons

The only thing I can think of that I wish Greenrope would do - is sometimes open the desired page/data faster, but honestly that might just be a (our) system issue and not necessarily a Greenrope issue.

This CRM suits our current needs.

Pros

It is very flexible. This CRM has the ability to create custom "Groups". These can be customized for your business or, even work for organizing a little league team. The ability to customize most of the contacts' information is also very nice. We can create different, trackable itmes within the client contact information that are relevant to our business. The ability to email clients through the CRM and see if the email has been read is nice.

Cons

Workflows, while there, are clunky. Automatic workflows were one of the most important selling points for us however, we have abandoned using them. Many of the emails sent out of the system for marketing purposes are not seen. They end up in spam folders.

Diana from KCA

Industry: Oil & Energy

I've been with Greenrope since 2013 and have watched them continue to grow & develop!

All in one product at a VERY good price. Also GreenRope always STRIVES to keep up with technology and offer the best to it's users. If I can't do something they always seem to come up with an update that allows for it. This software is fantastic for small companies but can also support the larger businesses.

Pros

Easy to use for the most part. There are a lot of features and tools - so it takes a while for everything to come together and understand how to use the system. But once you do everything begins to click and make sense. I would much rather learn one systems than 3 or 4.

Cons

Depending on what browser I am using things sometimes get hung up or I am I unable to edit properly. I wish the email templates were more modern and ready to use.

derek from Molloy Sales Group

The Greenrope Team ROCKS!

VERY POSITIVE. The best part about this is the support team behind the software. I am new to GR so it is so CLUTCH having a team to reach out to when I am stuck in the mud. They have each helped me at various stages in implementing marketing funnels for my client. They are very responsive and I can always count on them to help me get things to the finish line. You guys make me look good! Thank you very much for your help and support. You guys rock!

Pros

A ton, the organization of elements, I also like how user friendly it is to jump from section to section.

Cons

Nothing, I am new to GR so alot of my problems are more about me being new to it, than anything wrong with the software....

Reasons for Choosing GreenRope

My client chose GR before I even met him, and I am glad he did. This software is powerful and gets the job done. My favorite part about GR is the team behind it to support and help clients like me implement creative solutions.

Response from GreenRope

Replied November 2019

Hi Derek! Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your kind words. We enjoy working with you and look forward to helping you more with your projects!

Dan from The Summit Lighthouse

Creating emails is easy, customer service is excellent, backend is intuitive & clear

I use GreenRope and Ontraport. GreenRope is fast and seamless, if I don't know something either the documentation or Customer Service gets me the answer. In OntraPort, it is not as intuitive so I'm always wasting time consulting their piss-poor documentation or going round and round with their customer service who think that I'm just not doing things the way OntraPort designed it versus what OntrPort is theoretically capable of doing. Can you guys buy out OntraPort and fix it or kill it? I know this is asking a lot...

Pros

The ability to help customers restart drip campaigns; the ability to easily clean up the database; the flexibility of the API; customer service doesn't have to be explained a problem three times - they come back with the helpful response the first time; the ability to easily set up a new list with forms and autoresponders is the best; the ability to check the stats on sent emails and signup history; and the ability to help people stuck in the sign-up procedure. We deal with a lot of 55 - 75 year old people and the ability to go in and help them with their newsletter subscriptions as if I was them is superb. Other software I've used act like the end user is 23 and grew up on computers, which only adds to the customer service burden.

Cons

We deal a lot with membership sites and wish GreenRope had a membership plugin to WordPress. It may have a work-around, I may just have to get with customer service to figure it out.

I use this program on a daily basis at work at a university.

Ease of use, easy to teach to other users, very consistent when working on a daily basis with software, no surprises.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and can be taught easily to new/other users. It allows us to easily manage/contact clients who are interested in our programs. It also fulfills other necessary work function: creating automated drip campaigns, creating daily reminders for phone calls, creating meeting/events.

Cons

The software can be slow at times which prevent us from doing our jobs, but this tends to only last for a couple hours. This is my only complaint. GR has performed very well for us given the amount of contacts that we have uploaded.

Overall really good

Pros

GreenRope for marketing automation is an extremely robust solution at a very reasonable price point. I'll be making comparisons to HubSpot as I have used their solution as well. Here is what I like best: - Track multiple websites at no additional cost, add as many users as you want at no additional cost - No contracts, month-to-month, and very affordable for its capabilities (unlike HubSpot) - Define user fields on contact and company level, very easy to setup and manipulate - The 'Groups' framework of the solution allows you to align sales and marketing effort quite seamlessly - Custom objects allow you to really take customizing your CRM user interface to the next level (i.e. creating intake forms or scripts for discovery calls) - Tons of great features for managing other internal processes, projects, accounting, etc

Cons

- The user interface can be daunting and confusing at first, not as intuitive as HubSpot - You cannot have multiple tabs of GreenRope open, unlike HubSpot. - Automation is setup in 3 areas serving very different purposes, whereas in HubSpot you can perform all workflows, drip campaigns, and customer journeys in one area - You have to request more storage space for the media library (starts with only 100MB!)

Amanda from IDS

Helps manage my sales leads, send out automated emails, and track opportunities based of phases.

The ability to track new leads , schedule followups and send automated emails based on opportunity phases.

Pros

The mobility with it being cloud based and that it has an app. I also really like the automation of emails based on campaigns that our team has created. Whenever emails have been read and links within the emails have been clicked, Greenrope will automatically assign a followup on my calendar.

Cons

I feel that the mobile app isn't as user friendly as the browser when it comes to searching. I also don't like that you need to click save when you're moving from tab to tab on a clients file. I find that I lose a lot of info especially when creating a new client because I am documenting on multiple tabs, so when you close and save it is only saving on the tab you were last using.

Kaisley from JNR Home Improvements

Simplified, customizable, and quick.

I use it for the CRM, just like my coworkers. BUT I am the only one in my office who also uses GreenRope to format mass emails and newsletters to send out to leads and clients.

Pros

I like the ease of moving a contact from one group to another (or having them in multiple groups). The ability to customize which information you'd like to collect from a contact is a huge plus.

Cons

I wish it was easier to format emails with graphics. There should be an ability to drag and overlap items, and it would also be MUCH easier if there was a separate window to format how the email appears on a phone. A longer process, definitely. BUT when I'm sending out mass emails, I'd prefer to take the extra time in order to make sure the message comes across clearly on all platforms and accessibility.

Dr. Scott from Innovation Digital, LLC

September 2016

GreenRope has helped us book more revenue this year than the last 3 years combined !

We have been using GreenRope for the last four years. GreenRope has significantly simplified and streamlined many of our basic business operations and marketing (such as our web site, CRM activities, email marketing, project management, document sharing, etc.). Now my small, technology-based company can concentrate on its core business and significantly improve our business development. During our first year using GreenRope, our revenue nearly doubled. This year, revenue is more than the last 3 years combined.

Pros

GreenRope's features are extremely well-integrated with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface without the unnecessary complexity and long learning curve of other solutions. Furthermore, tech support has been top notch (e.g., responses often within minutes, personal attention).

Cons

I suppose that the only drawback is that there are so many features that I feel like I am missing out since I have not had a chance to explore or experiment with several of them.

Derek from Keller Williams Realty, Folsom

Best CRM platform on the market

-Tracking and Ranking -Customization -Run multiple businesses -Different users can have access to all or different contacts

Pros

-Tracking and Scoring / Ranking Ability -Customization of Home Widgets -You can run multiple businesses out of it -Security and Customization

Cons

-You can not send emails with attachments. -When you are in the Activity feed it does not show the phone number of the contact..just the contact name and email address...you have to go in to the contact information to retrieve it.

Ruben from The Concrete Protector.

My experience with GreenRope is mixed. I like it and it gets the job done but sometimes it kills me

Pros

It has sooooo many features its just crazy what you can do with it. The possibilities are really countless. I haven't even been able to use GreenRope to half of his capability I'm sure. Definitely gets the job done.

Cons

It is hard to understand sometimes. Things that should be simple like email templates are actually not that simple at all to delete and change. Seems like some things are really easy to do, but others are so complicated and make no sense sometimes.

September 2016

Jake from Happiness Tool Co. Inc.

September 2016

So much better than infusionsoft

I am a past customer of infusionsoft. Everytime I asked if I could do something that was not exactly the cookie cutter program, they would say, oh sorry, we used to be able to do that but we cant any more. The same questions to Greenrope they say yes or if they cant then in a few months they implement features that allow it. The customer service is supreme!

Bill from C.A.T. Inc.

useful, but clunky

Pros

Easy to use on a daily basis. functions appropriately. Good tracking features. Easy to add contacts to the general list. I get useful responses and it's easy for contacts to unsubscribe if necessary.

Cons

extra features beyond the emailing list don't seem to function. Dislike having to check in with customer service every so often to prove i'm a real person. Wish managing the contact list into subgroups was easier and more intuitive.

Joshua Yoel from World Trade Copiers

The software is alright. could use better search and filter function with the mobile app

Pros

the software works well on a desktop, lets you set up very nice tags to help search, and lets you research contact

Cons

The search funtionallity would often not work. when looking for contacts, many dont show up. the mobile app couldn't really search by Tags, and wasn't very intuitive on making appointments. there was no "search near me" function. if a user unsubscribed from email, i could no longer find the contact without major digging

Cary from EasyPay Finance

September 2016

Powerful software at a fraction of the cost.

In the first month we have been using it, GreenRope has already payed for itself. From tracking leads to sending mass marketing emails, GreenRope does it all. The UI takes some getting used due to the fact that it could be a bit more intuitive, but you get a hang of it thanks to their wonderful support team. We've had some hiccups along the way with workflows and drip campaigns not triggering when they should and certain features just not working at all, but when they work they really help to streamline our once belabored processes. Along with these hiccups there are some curious quirks to GreenRope, for example any user who has shared access in GreenRope has to be a member of the group they are working with. I am a member of the Prospects and Clients groups even though I work for the company marketing to them. Be warned, if you're going to use GreenRope to send lots of emails, the email builder isn't as easy to use as a MailChimp or beefree.io, but it gets the job done. In sum, if you are willing to compromise on some functionality and ease of use issues then GreenRope is a phenomenal value. They are a smaller company and working through some of the kinks. I have faith that they will only improve over time. Give them a shot.

Pros

Price, customer service, and features.

Cons

Have ran into multiple functionality issues within the first month.

Holly from JNR Home Improvements

We switched from SalesForce to Greenrope and it was a very easy process

Ease of text and email make tracking a breeze

Pros

Ease of adding/removing contacts within groups really makes it quick and painless to move a lead to client. Being able to send a text to a client with a project update notes saves alot of time.

Cons

I wish I could use the SMS feature on more than one contact number with one click within the record. Currently there is room for one mobile number only.

Sue from Sustainable Surplus

GreenRope is a very robust CRM

We have been using GreenRope for almost five years and prefer it over other CRMs like Salesforce and ZoHo. It robust and their technical support staff are willing to explore any suggestions if it may improve the user experience not only for us, but all their clients

Pros

Robust, and adaptability

Cons

A little difficult to learn -- mostly because it is so robust. I can hardly keep up with the new modifications, all designed to enhance the quality of the program.

Kelley from STEDI.org

Troublesome at times, not always working the way I need it to.

Good tracking i most ways.

Pros

It covers so much information, probably more than our co. needs in some ways. I like that I can track activity and keep notes of what I'm doing.

Cons

I don't like that you keep customers in the system when they "Unsubscribe" but don't let me easily access their accounts so I can be reminded of that or why they did or when they unsubscribed.

Mark from Women Evolution

I utilize Greenrope as my CRM and manage thousands of contacts.

easily blast large groups

Pros

Being able to send email blasts to large groups and be able to see who opened, read, and clicked on the emails is critical to my follow up process. It is extremely helpful to know the people who are interested.

Cons

Not being able to identify people who have read emails without having to go into each individual group.

Elaine from Natural Awakenings San Diego

Industry: Publishing

Customer support is excellent and lots of functionality available

I can see my subscriber list and results of newsletters. It is an easy way to send out newsletters too.

Pros

It is user friendly and customer support is good. It offers lots of marketing tools. It allows for easy grouping.

Cons

I dont know how to use most of all the features and dont have time for the learning curve and on line webinar archives to review like Utube .

craig from SDIA

Email program easy to use and schedule email Blasts

Lets all my customers know what is going on at the Ice rink , And we send out Cancellations and updates

Pros

I like that it is user Friendly and Email Blasts go out right away. Like that you can schedule Blasts to go out at a later Date.

Cons

I like everything about it , Wish the text message feature went through your cell phone carrier . That would make it perfect.

Diane from NEWH, Inc.

we use this many times daily for email broadcasts and rely on it very much

Pros

ability to have many different type of email groups, ability to track and export bounces, ability to filter when broadcasts were sent; ability to clean lists as needed quickly and easily

Mike from CSU San Marcos Extended Learning and International Programs

Great value for the money, quality product, exceptional customer service.

Pros

The product has flexiblity, the customer service is responsive and detailed, the back-end user simplicity is appreciated by our users.

Cons

The product works well for what we need in a CRM at this time in our organization structure. As we grow, we will be looking for more integration automation into other processes and systems.

Eric from Startup Show San Diego

Lots of functionality and power, with a more basic interface but with responsive help desk.

keep track of, and communicate with contacts.

Pros

You can do almost anything from keeping track of contacts, to workflows, and marketing automation...and much less expensive.

Cons

The interface is not as slick as more expensive products. A clear help page and very responsive chat and phone help desk help overcome a less intuitive interface.

Andrea from The Get Movin' Crew

Usually everything works quite well with Greenrope

Pros

The ability to see when people read and click on emails. Also, it is very easy to send email blasts to multitude of clients in a speedy time frame.

Cons

There are times my emails go to spam or my clients do not receive my emails. This mainly happens when I send automated emails through my workflow that has been set up.

Sarah from Blue Ridge Services, Inc.

Industry: Civil Engineering

Affordable Platform with Fabulous Customer Service

We have been Greenrope customers for about 5 years, and I really love the affordability of this platform. It provides us with everything we need to run our email marketing and client management campaigns, and customer service is really great.

Pros

Affordable, lots of features, great customer service

Cons

The interface is a bit dated, and I wish the survey function had better reporting capabilities.

John from Barcode-Test LLC - Getting It Right

Greenrope CRM--Outstanding

Pros

GR is a full solution all in one--a smaller company can grow into it and a big company can integrate their entire CRM and sales process with it

Cons

There is very little I don't like about GR. I am not a very tech-savvy person so I find it a little hard to navigate at times--and that is probably me, not the software.

Vanessa from Sensi Magazine

Industry: Publishing

Greenrope is THE most robust and complete all-in-one system CRM I have ever used, with fair pricing.

Pros

As a sales, marketing, and business development professional, I have used pretty much every solution on the market. Greenrope is THE best all-in-one system for managing your business. No more jumping from Salesforce, to Hubspot, to Constant Constant or Mailchimp, and on and on. Greenrope can replace them all and make your processes flow easier and even automated. If you are in the market for a new solution I highly recommend you try this one.

Cons

If you do not spend the time up front to set up the system with workflows, etc. you will not get the value out of it. Good thing is, Greenrope helps with set up and training!

Sierra from Adel Chefridi

Industry: Wholesale

Simple and Productive

Customer information in one place, builds, schedules and tracks emails and a daily reminder of tasks.

Pros

The easy searching capabilities and the email tracking services. I love having one place that I can easily search a customer's information or put a reminder to follow up with them.

Cons

I wish the software made it easier to export the information. Many times when I go to export information, it seems to miss pieces of information that are in the system.

Wonderful customer support!

It has made organizing all of our contacts so much easier. And, holding events and keeping track of attendees is also much simpler now.

Pros

GreenRope's support is almost always available to help with our questions. It hasn't always been very intuitive, but their support has made our transition into a new software so much easier. For a small business, the price is very reasonable. And, the features cover exactly what we need.

Cons

There are a few features that aren't straightforward at first; however, the customer support and training videos are extremely good at explaining the more complicated processes.

Kristina from LJ Hooker Development Services

Amazing product, exceptional service from support and team!

We have utilized this product for several years and have only see the platform get better and better. We are consistently provided with professional people that can assist any inquiries and love how this provides us with a complete CRM package

Pros

Easy of use Variety with depth of use

Cons

Still tweaking some elements

Sanjiv from Bytes, Inc.

Great value for a combined CRM + email campaign tool

Been using it for over 5 years and love the tool for marketing campaigns. The stats are very intuitive. The added benefit of having CRM tools makes this a one-stop shop. It's very easy to search and find relevant contacts and the ability to easily create new groups from the hot leads. The export and import is very clean and the ability to merge groups is simple.

Pros

Tracking the email campaigns and viewing the stats.

Cons

Nothing specific that is a show-stopper, but I wish it had an easy way to create full VCF contact files of each contact on a Mac. That way one can keep backup copies of all contacts. The export feature does not retain all the data in the NOTES field properly.