iHomefinder

iHomefinder Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Its so easy to navigate through. I am not up to speed on computers but with this site anyone can walk through it with ease."
  • icon"This software is inexpensive compared to competitors, it is relatively simple to use and it does a great job of not sending emails to spam."
  • icon"Market reports effective. Maps and map based searches also effective."
  • icon"I also don’t like the fact that I can’t add plugins."
  • icon"Was a hard decision to change Web Sites... since I had my other one for over 10 years."

All iHomefinder Reviews

December 2021

Very pleased

Overall, really good experience.

Pros

Very easy to use and keeps track of my real estate leads in a CRM

Cons

It took a while to learn to how use it.

angela

Thanks iHomefinder!

Before purchasing iHomefinder, I had a site with a different company where I had to basically learn how to create my own site. I spent more time attempting to learn how to create my site than I did in an average day with my work or clients. It was ridiculous! At my first encounter, the staff at iHomefinder were very helpful & spent time with me attempting to discover what I needed in my site. Then THEY created it... I didn't have to!

Pros

I am able to easily change to another IDX provider & readily add Listing photos. This is important since I am about to move my household to another city where I will have to change these portions out of the site.

Cons

Although I'm not blind to the fact that there will be parts of the software I won't like, I've only been using it for a week, so I haven't found anything that I don't like yet.

Reasons for choosing iHomefinder

You're expected to write articles for a blog on a regular basis, which I am not going to do.

Reasons for switching to iHomefinder

I had to do the creation of my site or figure out a way to do it. Or pay someone extra at the company to do it for me. Also, their CS is a joke!

Response from iHomefinder

Thanks for the review, Angela. Yes - we do include regular blog articles and website setup and personalization services with our hosted IDX website account option. We're glad you found that helpful!

Replied August 2021

Brian

Professional looking property searches

Excellent.

Pros

Integrated idx and website. Good documentation, incredible support. The few small issues I have had have been handled quickly and completely. Very customizable.

Cons

I'm only writing this review because an annoying pop up gets in my way every time I try and do lead activities in the back end. Love the rest of the software, but this pop up is ridiculous!

...

Reasons for switching to iHomefinder

...Needed something simpler, more straightforward that could still give a highly professional experience to the end user.

Jeff

Overseas Support, Poor Customer Support & Billing Without Authorization

Their salesperson was very communicative until we signed the agreement and were billed their onboarding fee. Since then, we've had to work with someone overseas who doesn't seem to understand what to do. We requested the agent docs multiple times and they were never sent. In the meantime, we were billed for a subscription to the service without ever actually using it. I requested cancellation and a refund, they just charged me again $85 for no access to their software.

Pros

Never even got the chance to use it because support couldn't get it figured out. They claim to have sent the contract to the agent and the broker, but never did. We went with an alternative and had no problems.

Cons

They are continuing to bill us without any access to the software. Their customer support is a kid in the Philippines who doesn't know what is going on. I requested cancellation and am still getting billed. It's now to the point that I have to report them to my financial institution.

Reasons for choosing iHomefinder

Their support sounded promising, but it's a bit of a joke now.

Response from iHomefinder

Hello Jeff, We take your satisfaction seriously and we're very sorry to hear that things somehow got off on the wrong foot with your first experience with us. Everything required to access and set up a new account is emailed immediately to the email address associated with the account. We're always willing to resend this information when requested. We're fortunate to have a great support team here in the U.S. who receive very positive feedback in our satisfaction surveys. We also have additional overseas staff who field overflow calls during the busiest periods (much better than voicemail). To clarify our account cancellation and billing policy, account cancellations require a 30 day notice. These terms are stated in the license agreement that must be signed. We have hundreds of very satisfied web developers we work with regularly, and we would love to have another chance to add you to that list and help you serve more real estate clients into the future.

Replied January 2022

Karin

November 2022

iHome Finder Review

Pros

I like the administrative functions that are available.

Cons

I would like the notes to be more interactive and be able to designate between follow up calls, emails, texts, etc., just for my personal tracking.

Reasons for switching to iHomefinder

FirePoint leads were not productive and we had no website integration. We needed a website option and this was a package deal that made the best sense with its functionality.

Keith

iHomefinder beats other competition

Compared to their competition, I feel the layout and overall design and functions far exceed their biggest competitor.

Pros

This integration works well with many Wordpress sites. There are videos that help out how to get setup. Lots of options but most importantly is the layout and the way it integrates with the website without using i-frames. It even has functions that we haven't begun to use. Getting to the dashboard is simple and easy to the broker.

Cons

Customer support is not 24/7 but usually responds within a day or two. Also, the plugin is a little bulky so make sure you run it on a fast web host (which we are not yet).

Reasons for choosing iHomefinder

Price was a big deal for my client since they are a small brokerage.

Terri

November 2022

Great product with great potential

Customer support was great, there wasn’t a time where i felt lost or alienated after i bought the product . And i like that every time i had a question getting things set up someone was there to help. Customer service is highly important to me.

Pros

I like that it’s an all in one product. So that means i don’t have to look up homes on one website, manage my clients on another, and send marketing emails on another. It makes things easier.

Cons

I don’t like the fact that it’s not fully equipped for rentals at the moment. I’m hoping this will be added in the future more features for rental homes

The mobile app feature

Website review

Very good, happy with the company

Pros

I mostly like how you can stay organized, send emails, texts, listings, searches, etc... Does it all.

Cons

That the system doesn't automatically set up client on a search, you have to do it yourself. Time consuming.

Too expensive

Ivan

August 2022

Support Is The Seller

The best part of using this has been working with Art G. Incredibly knowledgeable and friendly, he's been a valuable resource to get things going.

Pros

The ability to bring in the MLS listings to the frontend

Cons

The Wordpress integration leaves a bit to be desired. A lot of time and preperation is needed to create pages/listings. Supporting docs are not as useful as they can be.

Response from iHomefinder

Hi Ivan - After installing the Optima Express WordPress plugin, the IDX pages are already populated with different IDX features and they're ready to be used - you just need to add the IDX page links to your site navigation. You can also replace your site navigation menu in WordPress with the provided Optima Express menu, which has all the page links included. In addition to the IDX pages, you have the option of adding many different features such as property search maps, listing galleries, MarketBoost Market reports, and registration forms to your own WordPress pages and posts using shortcode. Please contact our support team if you have any questions about the above - they'll be happy to help you.

Replied November 2022

Anita

October 2022

iHomefinder what a jewel of the best software ever for a realtor

I love iHomefinder will be a customer for life this software helps me be the best realtor ever.

Pros

What I love about ihomefinder idx mapping for real estate properties and contact leads.

Cons

There is nothing I like least about the software I found all to be great value in the long run.

Orly

March 2022

All Combined into one

Assisted greatly with MLS / IDX combination

Pros

The IDX and MLS combination is amazing. Easy to understand and synch systems.

Cons

The CRM could be more user friendly and easier to understand.

Better customer services

Reasons for switching to iHomefinder

All systems combined into one.

Julian

iHomefinder Review

I am able to follow up with clients and staying top of mind without spending my whole day on it.

Pros

Cons

If this software were a little more user friendly for myself and my agents this would make it perfect. Possibly with an app or site update.

Pricing and ease of use

Better software

Ijlal

My iHomefinder website

I like iHomefinder, a lot, since 2017. They haven't disappointed me yet.

Pros

The software is easy to use. I would not continue to pay for it, monthly, if it was difficult to use.

Cons

I haven't figured out yet, to know what I don't like about the software, because every time that I discover that I need something, the customer support, supplies it.

Reasons for choosing iHomefinder

Customer service, customer support and ease of use.

Reasons for switching to iHomefinder

Customer service and customer support

Dave

February 2022

Gets it done

Overall it works well and the service is good.

Pros

Works well with WordPress. I like being able to add other features to a WordPress Post.

Cons

I think the graphics could be a little better.

works well with wordpress

Curtis

Highly recommend

It’s been great so far. I am happy with my decision and suggest to realtors to use this software

Pros

The user friendly platform allows me to navigate easily

Cons

I would enjoy the use of more widgets and layout options

Response from iHomefinder

Hi Curtis, We're glad to hear you're enjoying your account. In case you missed some of the available widget options, check out this article which lists all the available widgets and what they do, along with links to instructions for using them. Some of these can add a lot of flexibility with your layout. Guide to iHomefinder IDX Widgets: www.ihomefinder.com/blog/product-news-and-tips/guide-to-ihomefinder-idx-widgets/ Some IDX content has less layout flexibility due to display guidelines which MLSs require and enforce with IDX property listing data. We take compliance with these guidelines seriously so that our clients won't be subject to service disruptions that can occur due to violations of these guidelines. We also have a very exciting new release coming (free update) that we think you'll love, and it will offer some new display options. We're not announcing a date yet, but stay tuned!

Replied October 2021