• Pros

• "The interface is great and the creation of campaigns is easy"

• "Mobile handshake is easy, quick and efficient. I can get my leads in quick and send them my contact information within seconds. This saves me so much time and I love that."

• "The software is well made and simple to use. It's an extremely useful tool and well designed!"

• Cons

• "The initial setup of this software can be a little tedious. It takes time and effort, but once it is set up correctly it really is easy to use. "

• "Confusing to learn if first starting out. But once you get the hang of it it seems very easy to utilize and be able to work with. "

• "User interface isn't as clean as some others and it can be confusing. But overall I think it's a great tool."

Browse Keap Reviews

Melissa from Belle Poppy Digital

A great tool for more advanced small business marketing automation

I've used Infusionsoft twice to accomplish marketing automation that Hubspot didn't handle well.

Pros

Infusionsoft is a great tool for small businesses that need to kick it up a notch with their marketing automation. It offers an easy to use visual workflow builder and although the learning curve is a bit steep, once users get the principles, the customization is a great trade off.

Cons

Infusionsoft does have its quirks and the learning curve can be steep for those who are not technical or logical. Recommend working with a partner to get past this challenge.

Response from Keap

Replied January 2020

Melissa, Thank you so much for the high marks. So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!

Crystal from Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants

Industry: Think Tanks

Porsche of CRM's

They've been super supportive and helpful. Whenever I've had problems understanding anything, even when my mother passed on, they were very allowing and there for me. The people in chat and in customer support are always always patient, knowledgeable and friendly. I talk with them often! I can't say enough how helpful they are.

Pros

I wish I knew how to use all of it. There's always a new function that it can do to save me time. Since I don't have a team, Keap is like my own secretary, streamlining functions.

Cons

It takes so long to set up. The look of emails is very flat and uninteresting. Word processing in the individual letters I send out takes forever. It's definitely not a great place to write letters.

Reasons for Choosing Keap

A lot of the big names in marketing always had "Infusionsoft" at the bottom of their emails so I knew they must know something I didn't. When I decided to try it out, I was thinking big, probably too big. I believed it would help my business grow. (It hasn't YET but I still am able to do more with Infusionsoft.) Once campaigns are set up and the kinks worked out I love watching them work for me.

Anthony from TechCrunch

Perfect CRM for small businesses!

Pros

Keap improves organization, increases productivity and delivers to your customers every step of the way with easy client database software. Eliminate the spreadsheet with Keap's customer management system. I love that all your customer activities and communications are gathered in one place. I also like the ease of use. It's hard enough to deal with the complex marketing challenges business owners face, but simple enough that you can train your staff to use this software in a matter of days. A software that I am generally satisfied with.

Cons

I haven't had any negative experiences so far.

May 2016

Suzanne from Independent Consultants

May 2016

Great for eCommerce... Unfortunately, our sites are not eCommerce

Pros

InfusionSoft was great at first and exciting to learn the platform and start building campaigns. The campaign builder is by far the best part as it is very easy to understand and super easy to visualize your campaign the way it maps out. The elements, processes, communications, etc. are all on a grid map with arrows connecting and directing contacts where to go based on criteria, tags, and triggers you define and set. Once your developers connect everything you need, it is fun to create campaigns.

Cons

Two problems: the CRM is subpar and some integration connections are not ideal. In terms of CRM, there are a lot of preloaded fields as you could expect. The problem is that if there are fields you do not need or use for your business, you're stuck looking at them no matter what. You can create and add up to 100 new custom fields and define the type of field they are, but you cannot remove or even hide existing fields or tabs. Also, we used ScheduleOnce to connect to schedule leads who interacted with our site by filling out a form. Sometimes ScheduleOnce would update their system and cause problems with InfusionSoft and vice versa. Support from IS was quick to address and fix this when it was on their end though.

April from Neeley Law

I like the product

I am happy with my overall experience. I would not actively seek out different software.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. I like that you can change the dashboard and main screen to show only the information you want to see

Cons

I would like to be able to save attacents to client name/file. I would like for it to be able to save my emails automatically.

John from ContentFirst.Marketing

Infusionsoft not Keap

Excellent, I am approaching 7 years using this software and am still happy with it.

Pros

I use the Infusionsoft product as opposed to the Keap product. I like the flexibility and robustness of the campaign builder.

Cons

It can be challenging to train others on the intricacies of the campaigns.

Reasons for Choosing Keap

It was more in line with how I liked to work.

Damian from The Self Defense Company

Too complicated and hidden $$$ - you'll spend thousands more.

1. The logic of the CRM was so complicated, that you need to talk to your "expert" if you want to make any adjustments. 2. My email deliverability was not good - in fact there were a few months where the links in my emails that had the Keap training code (which was all of them) were seen as MALWARE by google chrome. Keap took NO accountability. Even though they sent me a support message detailing the issue.

Pros

I thought it was going to manage all of my CRM, Email Marketing and Reporting...but in order to interface with the Infusionsoft/Keap platform I needed to continually hire experts who tried charging me $3,500 per month on top of what I was paying Keap.

Cons

Way too complicated. When you sign up, included in your set up is the cost for an expert -- who you think is working for Keap...but they're an independent contractor who is being paid a cut rate to get you up and running. After your set up, they will charge you THOUSANDS to fix and adjust your account.

Simon from fitMK Ltd

Literally does everything needed

I really like that I now have everything in one place that I can check in on and work within. So now my landing pages and emails database and campaigns are all easily accessible.

Pros

I think it is great that the software will recognise what my users do and act accordingly which means my system becomes automated and leaves me free to work on what I am best at.

Cons

The one problem with the software is that it is a beast of features and I can easily get lost in the minefield.

Reasons for Choosing Keap

I had someone who could help me and they understood the infusionsoft/keap platform better and bascily told me that this was the king of marketing and with what I was trying to do.

Response from Keap

Replied August 2019

Simon, Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear Keap is helping you in your business and gives you the freedom to do what you are best at! All the best, Paige, Social Media Specialist at Keap

Aspen from Trophikos, LLC

It is ok, but functionality is lacking!

Works great as a database to store contacts and keep notes, does not streamline to sales process.

Pros

It is pretty easy to use and keep track of your contacts (as a database) if that is what you are looking to do.

Cons

Functionality and reporting. Difficult to get the reports I need, does not create visually appealing dashboards, we need certain functions that they cannot offer.

Reasons for Choosing Keap

Pricing at the time, but we are currently looking to switch.

Tyler from EKR

Subpar marketing automation software, not for beginners

I have been using this internally to send out newsletters and promotional emails. I also use this for my clients who send out emails to their contacts.

Pros

The reporting functionality provides good data and once you understand the flow its easy to send emails.

Cons

There is a learning curve to understanding how to set up and send emails. It's also hard to manage email contacts. This doesn't use customer lists like most other automation platforms but it uses tags tied to a contact. This can make it difficult to manage if you have multiple types of tags.

Daniel from Dragon veterinary

Well thought out and executed CRM

Having a central place for all of our information, and the ability to tag people automatically has saved lots of time and definitely increased or ability to connect with clients and sell. Using the automated email campaigns and sequences to offer automated free trials as opposed to having to manually send out emails has been a lifesaver.

Pros

The customization options are nearly endless. The embeddable forms, that can trigger tags, which can trigger sequences such as email campaigns, have saved us hours of formerly manual work every day. The campaign builder is incredibly deep and robust, allowing for anything you can imagine. The thought given to different ways to do nearly everything is great. They have a /Tellus page and are responsive to suggestions. I recently mentioned on the that when adding a contact, the email field should automatically trim whitespace from each end, because when copying and pasting it often have an error. Within 2 weeks, that change had been implemented. The import from CSV file options are very robust. Lots of third party integrations, and a robust API. Very helpful community for questions with actual developers there.

Cons

The search is a little clunky. It's great if you're searching name, phone number or email address, but to search anything else like custom fields requires going to a separate page and finding that field. Would be great if there was an option to "search all the things", or to add custom fields to the default search. Not really their fault, but because we sell products in both Canada and the US in 2 different currencies, we're unable to use their ordering forms. When you leave it idle, rather than timing out gracefully, you lose any unsaved info. I know that's more of a "my workflow, why the hell aren't you saving your work" issue, but it's still annoying. Campaign builder doesn't work in Firefox, so I'm forced to use Chrome for that...

Reasons for Choosing Keap

Customization, integrations, email campaign options

Bob from Baker Book House

I love Infusionsoft

I have enjoyed using Infusionsoft for 4 years. It is a great value for what you get. Onboarding is costly but monthly fees are reasonable. Support is mostly provided by 3rd parties.

Pros

Easy to use. I can create Campaigns and email marketing Does a great job of segmenting customers

Cons

Search options are limited Onboarding costs are high

Reasons for Choosing Keap

The cost and ease of use helped me make my decision.

Response from Keap

Replied August 2019

Bob, Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business! All the best, Paige, Social Media Specialist at Keap

Andron from Telstar Events, Inc.

Powerful and flexible engine for a tech-savvy business

Infusionsoft by Keap (AKA the "classic Infusionsoft") has been on top of the small business automation marketplace for years, and for good reason. In the right hands, it's a perfect marriage of automation + CRM. Its strengths are best-in-class, and it is refreshingly light on gimmick features that claim to fulfill a business need without offering real capability. That said, there are some noteworthy holes in functionality. Caveat: the power comes with a substantial learning curve, and you *do* need to learn the software well to use it effectively. Campaign builder has many quirks, there are multiple ways to accomplish any result, and the number of settings is astonishing. Infusionsoft's own (paid + mandatory) onboarding at the time we started using it was insufficient. Fortunately, its history means there are many good Certified Partners and tons of free blogs, videos, and other resources to guide your implementation. I recommend having at least one person on your team who can take on the role of Infusionsoft expert and take responsibility for configuring, organizing, and maintaining the app. For a solopreneur whose time is better spent doing the business, or a small organization that's just beginning to figure out its digital processes, IS is likely to be too overpowered and cumbersome. (FWIW, we started with IS too early ourselves. We've grown into it and are now very happy, but the first couple years were frustrating.)

Pros

The campaign builder is an unmatched canvas for automating almost any business process imaginable. It doesn't restrict you to a single workflow paradigm, so you have the freedom to design systems to match your business AND organize them how you want. I love the options of using tags, custom fields, notes, and API goals for storing data on the contact record, segmenting contacts, or automating based on that info/event. Plus, all of this feeds a reporting system that can track any aspect of a business's growth and health (with some configuration). The extensive API and HTTP post automation supercharge all of this with custom development or addon tools. The new responsive email builder is extremely user-friendly, and has a nice assortment of premade templates, as well as letting you build a library of your own custom templates. Lastly, the Infusionsoft community is deep and extremely knowledgeable. Practically any question you have, you can find an answer to. Infusionsoft's own support is solid and generally satisfactory, but the breadth of experience available from other users is an incredible resource.

Cons

Over the past year, a lot of development resources were directed toward the creation of the new, entry-level Keap product, so Infusionsoft has gotten a bit dusty. Reportedly this has changed now that Keap is launched, and Infusionsoft development is once again getting its fair share of attention. This means, however, that there are a number of modern marketing functions that IS cannot handle natively. Examples are Facebook custom audience syncing, SMS messaging, website event tracking (unlike Drip, for instance, there is no JavaScript API that can be used to trigger automations inside IS as a result of a contact's activity on a webpage). Web forms and order forms are dated. Tracking online orders made through 3rd party shopping carts is complicated and frustrating. Reporting, though *immensely* capable, is hampered by the lack of built-in charts or graphs. Stripe is not natively supported as a payment processor. At some point, it becomes essential to start using "satellite" helper tools, like PlusThis or MyFusionHelper, to address some of Infusionsoft's shortcomings, manage data more effectively, build graphic reports, or create custom automations. This adds to the baseline cost.

Leslie from Thoughts Alive LLC

Gave me my life back

It was worth all the time and effort it took to set up. I've generated over a million dollars as a stay at home mom of seven children thanks to Infusionsoft and the power of automation. Now I make good money while I tend to my family. I set my own hours. I love what I do. With my campaigns in place, I can build an email, send a broadcast, and watch the system do the rest while I go enjoy my life. Thank you!

Pros

There are so many ways to engage my subscribers. I use what works for me. I know I'm not using all the features, but it's nice to know there is no limit to all the ways I can increase my revenue. I've just made it a practice to try a feature, fine tune it, and then integrate another feature... and my income grows. Super powerful! And because Infusionsoft has established itself so well in the marketplace, there are so many partner apps available across so many different kinds of platforms, which help me understand, reach, and serve my audience even better.

Cons

I am not a fan of the new landing pages. I think they're supposed to be a friendlier interface but instead they feel more limiting. I am also disappointed in the quality of tech support, especially chat. I can't fault the employees - I've spent thousands of hours in the software over the last 10 years, so most of the time it feels like I have to wait for them to catch up to what I know before I can finally get an answer to my question. Phone support is usually better. I also wish I could go into my Email Builder (Previously Sent) and more quickly find an old email from which to build a new one. It takes too long to load the visual thumbnails, and the search option never works. It appears to only search previous emails whose thumbnails have already loaded. All the others seem to be ignored. OH! My biggest peeve is with chat support. It's maddening how long it takes for the rep to get underway. "Hi, thank you for contacting Infusionsoft Support today. My name is ___. I hope you're doing well today." I don't have time to be chatty, so I go straight to the question. I wait for a reply, but then they greet me again. If I'm feeling patient I'll greet them back. If not, I'll ask the question again. I wait for a reply, and they tell me something like they'll do their best to assist me. I wait for an answer, and then they repeat my question and ask if that's right. PLEASE teach the rep to REFLECT the customer's chattiness. If I'm being brief, be brief. If I'm chatty, be chatty.

Matt from Diverge Performance Therapy

Diverge Performance Therapy Review

The biggest problems Infusionsoft has solved for me has been easily tracking and managing all new leads coming into my business, as well as giving me an easy way to stay in touch with and market to everyone on my email list. It's also allowed me to build out nurture systems to automatically send out emails and communications to new leads who haven't quite made the decision to book with me. The best part is all of this is working for me 24/7 behind the scenes without any work on my part now, so it allows me to focus my time on growing my business and working with my clients.

Pros

Infusionsoft has been invaluable for the growth of my business. As a one man show currently running a cash based physical therapy practice, the biggest struggle I had prior to Infusionsoft was organizing and tracking all of my new leads, and implementing an easily trackable and repeated follow-up system. With Infusionsoft, I'm now able to tag and track every single lead that inquires about my services from the initial touch point all the way up to becoming a paying client. It's taken the stress out of managing new leads and follow-ups and has given me the freedom to focus on my clients. Not only that, but I've also been able to create campaigns that target patients after they're done working with me in addition to easily sending out broadcast emails weekly, which allows me to easily stay in touch with all the people that I've worked with. This helps me to stay top of mind so that when something does pop-up, or a friend of theirs has a need, I'm the first person they think of. In short. Infusionsoft has been invaluable for the growth of my business and I'd highly recommend it to any small business who is serious about growing.

Cons

The only con to speak of would be the learning curve. Luckily, I had some professional training to start my Infusionsoft experience, otherwise learning the ins and outs of the system would have been a little overwhelming. That said, it's completely worth investing the time to learn because once you've learned the system, it makes the day to day operations of running your business SO much easier.

Response from Infusionsoft

Replied January 2019

Hi Matt, Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a detailed review on Capterra! We appreciate your input and the high marks! Cheers, Sarah, Advocacy Manager at Infusionsoft

Nathan from Skills Academy

InfusionSoft - Great CRM software

The overall experience has been quite enlightening on how process flows are vital to making your business function correctly. My application is primarily used as a lead management system and not all our employees use InfusionSoft, which meant I had to integrate InfusionSoft with Google Sheets which makes it easier for my sales team to acquire data to leads as they come in. Most of my time is spent in campaign builder and I am currently overhauling our current lead process and I keep learning new things everyday on how to program logic to suit our business needs.

Pros

What I like most about InfusionSoft is the functionality and its endless possibilities. The Campaign Builder has an easy to use interface with limitless possibilities that can be constructed to suit your unique business needs. With a great email builder as well to create those beautiful calls to action that will surely ignite your leads' desire to buy whatever you are selling. I specifically manage the database of leads and users and find it to be quite user friendly, InfusionSoft will warn you about an increase in bad email addresses, allowing you enough time to clean it up before it affects your business badly. Another great aspect is the help provided by agents via the Chat facility, you can chat live with an InfusionSoft assistant to help you with any problems you might have. I find it extremely helpful in times when I am unsure of what to do.

Cons

While I do have high praise for the campaign builder and its limitless possibilities, this can also be a problem as when I first started using the software; I didn't know what was what. There is basic training available, but I don't feel it adequately explains the possibilities of what can be done. To fully unlock the potential of InfusionSoft, some additional training will be required.

Response from Infusionsoft

Replied December 2018

Hi Nathan, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. We truly appreciate your input - especially hearing from what I would call a "power user" :) Cheers, Sarah, Advocacy Manager at Infusionsoft

Vincent Po from Ethan Hathaway

Industry: Information Services

We were a loyal IS customer for 10 years until...

Product is fine, but management, support and client service leaves a lot to be desired.

Pros

The product itself is very useful and good. While there are no "perfect" automation apps on the market that fulfill all our requirements, IS did a relatively good job of it. They've been pushing lots of regular updates which is good, but doesn't make up for what I'll describe in the Cons section.

Cons

Many other automation apps have built-in features that are very useful, but Infusionsoft requires a LOT of 3rd party apps (which adds on a lot of costs for a small business) to do a lot of things other apps have out of the box. As mentioned, I understand no app on the market is 100% perfect and the other apps have their own deficiencies. The worst part of Infusionsoft is not the product itself (the product is relatively good) but it's the entire management and customer support that is problematic. Often times, chat support (while friendly & quick), is not very familiar with the IS product. Often times, it's the we the customers who know more than they do. Finally, as mentioned, we were with IS for 10yrs and then they decided to raise our price by 400% giving us only 30 days notice via email (and a poorly written one). This has caused a furor amongst long-time clients & resulted in a large exodus of long-time clients. Apparently the new management didn't really care, despite many of thus believed we were grand-fathered into our original plans. All in all, many of us felt it was poorly handled by management and that's why we left them after ten years, despite the pain of migrating to a new platform. They are trying to expand globally but IS is still not really setup to work internationally. We were probably one of the first companies in Asia to use them and they completely ignored our feedback or even show any interest us when we attended a live seminar with them.

Chase from Dansie Orthodontics

For the smart marketer

Providing consistency over the 1-2 year period our customers work with us. Better handling of leads, turning them in to better conversions Automating mundane tasks like letters, cards, packages, etc. Generating referrals in a consistent trackable manner. Warming leads more effectively Combining online and offline interactions Notifications of important milestones in the sales and fulfillment process

Pros

Customizability is my favorite part of Infusionsoft. It is very powerful to be able to have it do exactly what you have dreamed up. It seems pretty simplistic at first, but when you get into it, you start to realize that the possibilities are endless of what you can accomplish and do with it. For me the CRM and Campaign builder are doing automated tasks for me that would take our team hours to accomplish, and catching our sales and fulfillment process at critical time points to make sure our patient experience is the best it can be. I really love and use campaign builder . . . a lot. You can make campaigns do whatever you want AND make them start to perform based on the interaction that your customers have with the campaigns. That is very powerful and one of the big differentiators IS has from other software I have found. I've used IS for about 4 years now and I'm building new things every week to help reduce the tasks I do and my employees do. I also love the community. Going to ICON (the conference that infusionsoft puts on) was one of the best experiences I have had as a business owner. It was amazing to see thousands of small business owners making things happen and helping each other. Infusionsoft really does live by its tag line "We help Small Businesses Succeed."

Cons

There is work involved. I'm not really trying to be facetious. So many times we want a silver bullet that makes everything as easy as wasting 6 hours on your friends facebook feeds. In life in general, it's not easy to customize anything, but when it is finally tailored right to what your business needs, it is very powerful. Infusionsoft isn't a few clicks here and there and over with, but if it were, it wouldn't be the powerful machine it is. So you have to be willing to invest in harnessing it to your wagon and making it work for you. That investment can potentially involve you or your staff learning how to use it, and/or hiring third party companies who help you get it doing what you want it to do. As long as you go into it knowing that there is tremendous benefit from both of these investments, your business will be influenced for the better. Infusionsoft has a lot of things that are cookie cutter easy, but I think of it more like a cookie cutter maker than some software that does one or two things well and leaves businesses lacking in functionality or customizability. Learning the skills I have gained in Infusionsoft have totally transformed the way I think about marketing to my patients and everyone around me.

Liam from FirstMed

Great tool but not without issues

For the price and what it does, we have yet to find a better solution. I believe in the product but wish they would work harder on fixing current problems rather than rolling out new tools. It does take some time learning the ropes but there are lots of great tools, webinars, and people willing to help. It's a great community. (Big shout out to MonkeyPod Marketing and Greg Jenkins)

Pros

I like being able to set up campaigns that run the full year making sure the customer is kept in the loop. With proper tags I can see that things are running smoothly.

Cons

1) Support. If you are in the US I am sure that support is much better but being 9 hrs ahead of the IS HQ I am usually stuck with the total waste of time 'Chat Support'. Two years ago support would have gotten 5 of 5, today I would give it one star at best. 2) The platform is about 5 years behind the times. Powerful but the look, usability, and feel are dated. If they don't get on this in the next year or two I would expect serious competition to start circling. 3) They remove useful tools, replace with simplicity, and then pat themselves on the back for their own awesomeness. I can write a book about the lack of flexibility in the new (1 year) email builder that was stripped of most of the designing strengths. When they added the ability underline text 4 months in (seriously) they cheered themselves to no end. How email builder was rolled out without the ability to underline is a headscratcher and I am never going to stop complaining about the removal of the HTML snippet. ***Sorry, it's always easier to remember what you don't like than what you do.

Response from Saphiya

Replied August 2017

Hi Liam, Thank you for writing a review. I will make sure to share your product feedback with the right teams here so we can create a better experience for our customers. Take care!

Rebecca from Go Straley Group of eXp Realty

What's So Automated About Infusionsoft?

I have researched CRMs and Marketing Software for the past several years. As a REALTOR, the company software had changed multiple times, leaving my personal system outdated, which prompted me to see if it was time to invest and make a commitment to something I would know nothing about until I jump in with two feet and my pocketbook. So I did. I reviewed and tested a multitude of software and found many that I liked but none quite suited for the money vs. the features vs. my unique business needs. Hatchbuck, DaPulse, and 17 Hats are a few I can remember and recommend to varying degrees but each fell short of my specific needs and desired growth. And while several appeared cheaper at the onset, when estimating cost after growth (which would be the "long term") I realized paying a little more now for a consistent pricing may well be the best option. My group has 4-5 users and looking at 5,000 contacts - which need sorted and categorized and updated. So although I may not be concerned about limits on number of emails sent monthly - I did need to cap my user costs and contact costs hoping to grown to about 35,000 contacts. I spoke with all the professionals and most just didn't know what to do and each thought one was as good as another based on personal experience.

Pros

I tried many brands, however, each time I got a great email, an immediate response, a beautiful landing page I continued to see the name Infusionsoft. The research and features were outstanding. As I began looking at those at the higher level of business, which I wanted to obtain, I saw most, in a variety of industries, had chosen Infusionsoft. I was surprised when surveying the target group of Infusionsoft Users, they each were optimistic about their future commitment to continue their relationship. So I jumped in! I am confident it will be an investment of time, money and frustration of efforts - but I look forward to building system, upon a system and automating many general tasks and information sharing.

Cons

The investment was a minor con - but the prices have become more in line with the value as my years of investigation and research continued. The biggest con is the education investment and the delayed gratification of understanding this will be a process. My optimism has been a bit dampened with the realization I may not easily, understand trigger relationships and process. Additionally, my "initial payment" for training although friendly has been less than sufficient, and less than simple to establish a confidence that I can get it done in a year. However, I still believe I will be with the system for a long period of time, and patience and bridled expectations will become the new norm.

John from Concierge Contact Center

Customer Service or Sales CRMs

Looking at most CRMs the database aspect is pretty much the same from one to another. What I have found is that most are slightly better setup for sales than for customer service. Without diminishing the importance of sales (we all need them, all the time) we are a customer service-based company and follow many qualitative data points of customer satisfaction and comments. We use them to keep track of current service levels and to anticipate the needs of our clients. InfusionSoft has been very good at helping us identify these data and prepare them for analysis. SalesForce is not as friendly to helping us find and use them. I take nothing away from SalesForce and a robust sales program for medium and large operations, however small to medium businesses that are driven by customer service more than sales will find that InfusionSoft is more tho their liking. As for the value, both are reasonable in terms of ROI, but InfusionSoft is less costly and has a much softer, more relaxed sales team. After sale, InfusionSoft is outstanding in helping capture complex, less obvious data about our clients. InfusionSoft represents the concierge service level that so many businesses are trying to develop and maintain with their customer base.

Pros

The people of InfusionSoft know how to help customize their software to whatever you want to follow, no matter how unconventional it is. They work hard at through free of cost assistance to leverage their program to the clients benefit. They have a large and deep community of users that help enrich the users' experience.

Cons

Its integration is less ubiquitous than that of SalesForce, but is growing constantly.

Jorge from Larry Jacob Internet Marketing

A Strong CRM / Email Marketing Solution / Not Trivial to Set Up

Infusionsoft is a CRM solution designed for small businesses. It's not the tool for enterprise or medium sized businesses needing more than 15 to 20 seats. Think of it as a MailChimp / Saleforce with an emailing workflow engine. It allow you to build email sequences that adjust the content you send based on what each contact does. That's an over simplification, but at it's core that what it does. It's got a huge community of add on products supporting it. You can build membership sites with it. You can enable call centers with it. The application are numerous, but it is not a tool very everyone. There are times when its not a fit. Many business owners take it on expecting to configure it with minimal outside help. That is probably not a good idea. It's like building your office network yourself following YouTube video instructions. You may get it done, but not without a lot of time and frustration. Even worse, when you are done, you may have made mistakes an experienced person would never do that keep you from making the best use of the tool especially in the long run.

Pros

The tool has a lot of power. It enables you to automate email campaigns targeting each contact based on what you know about them. If they answer a question on a form, you can sent them one thing. If you learn they live in one state versus another, you can customize content to them. If they visit specific pages of your site and login many times into your membership site, you can change what they see. It has a huge amount of power.

Cons

It's not a do-it-yourself tool. Lot's of people complain saying it's too hard to use and too expensive. Infusionsoft is a complex piece of software. If a complete newbee could make it work perfectly on their own, it wouldn't be able to provide you with all the feature it includes. I have seen Infusionsoft sold from the stage with promises that it's a self-serve, DIY solution. Honestly, it is not. That's why you have a very healthy Infusionsoft consultants and partners community servicing it. These consultants and partner focus on all aspects of the solution working to help business owners put the tool to good use.

Brad from Kforce Inc.

All in one CRM!! Solid for small businesses!

Infusionsoft is a solid choice for a small business without ambitions to scale rapidly (i.e. think accounting firm, not tech startup).

Pros

As a CRM Analyst/Consultant, most of my projects are helping companies administrated and implemented different types of CRMS and marketing software. So I have the chance to research and test a multitude of CRM's and Marketing Software for the past several years and Infusionsoft is one of my favorites. I have helped two small companies(around 20-30 employees)implement this product from start to finish. I have very impressed on how robust and strong this CRM really is. With this software, you can create a software stack with different add-ons which can accomplish almost anything. There are programs that help with scheduling, membership sites, integration with Facebook audiences, text messaging and countless others. Infusionsoft has an API that is easy to use and integrate with other systems you may be using. For the price, I would say this is an all in one CRM tool. Another great feature that Infusionsoft offers is the ability to create mobile-responsive landing pages and pairing this automation with a CRM with robust capability for sales follow-up is what creates the value and you also get the ability to generate e-commerce and tracking reports. I would definitely recommend this product.

Cons

Infusionsoft only includes the basic Lead Generation reports. If you want to generate the true ROI reports it will require you to purchase add-ons, such as Wicked Reports. I would say that these reports are critical for understanding where your leads are generated and how to refine your marketing.

Jill

July 2016

Infusionsoft has helped me serve my Financial Advisors on a much bigger scale

Infusionsoft is an AMAZING software and it has transformed my business. Since I've automated all my video production and promotion processes for my clients, I'm now positioned to serve hundreds of clients over the next few years and make a much bigger positive difference in their lives. Infusionsoft is such an absolute game changer.

Pros

Customer support is very good and readily available, and I use it weekly to continue to build out and automate my systems. The app's functionality allows me to streamline my services by automating the process. It does the work of a full-time project manager, and does it better and faster since it's automated.

Cons

They don't call it "confusionsoft" for nothing. It's confusing in many ways. But I think for an app with such robust functionality, it just can't be totally obvious and simple because there are too many moving parts. It's a complex software that has the ability to execute complex functions, which means it's not going to necessarily be something you can just pick up and use without any training. I think the big area that could be improved is the Referral Partner Center. It seems exceptionally non-intuitive.

Response from Infusionsoft, Inc.

Replied July 2016

Thank you so much for the great review. We are so happy Infusionsoft has helped you transform your business and serve your Financial Advisor customer on a larger scale. Also, thank you for the feedback on the Referral Partner Center.

Karen from KLC Marketing Group

Infusionsoft helps me capture and convert leads by combining the best of CRM and marketing automation functionality.

The ecosystem of Infusionsoft is almost as important as the software itself. You can create a software stack with a number of different add-ons which can accomplish most anything. There are programs that help with scheduling (Appointment Core), membership sites (Memberium), integration with Facebook audiences (Sync2CRM), text messaging (Plus This) and countless others. Infusionsoft has an API with which it is easy to integrate and many platforms within the community have done just that.

Pros

Infusionsoft simply has the best "all-in-one CRM" for the price. The marketing automation section of Infusionsoft includes a visual campaign builder for automated emails which I consider one of the best in the industry. The ability to create beautiful, mobile-responsive landing pages simply adds to the value of the automation. Pairing this automation with a CRM with robust capability for sales follow-up is what creates the value. The e-commerce and tracking reports are just a bonus.

Cons

Infusionsoft includes basic Lead Generation reports but true ROI reports require add-ons, such as Wicked Reports or Graphly. Such reports are critical for understanding from where your leads are generated and how to refine your marketing. Despite this being a downside, I would add that a software stack of Infusionsoft and Wicked Reports is often less expensive and more effective than other CRM alternatives. Additionally, Infusionsoft is planning to release advanced analytics baked into the platform shortly, or so I have heard.

Shawn from Grais Web Marketing

Infusionsoft is a complete, powerful marketing tool that can automate businesses.

As an email marketing system, marketing and business automation tool, crm, and order processing Infusionsoft is very functional and powerful. It is a complex system, by it's very nature because it is so powerful and the functionality available. I have clients set up with powerful automation, business processes that simplify their efforts, and integration with other systems that can handle their financial accounting, etc... At this point Infusionsoft is simplifying the front end User Interface so it is easier for end users and have also made entry cost much less for entry level.

Pros

Infusionsoft is very, very powerful when the implementation is thought out, most functions are used, and it is maintained in the marketing programs of businesses. The Campaign Builder has incredible power in building marketing and business automation for a business. I've built a lot of automation for my clients that takes much of the workload of staff and owners. It also provides ways to provide information to staff and management without them having to log in constantly. Infusionsoft has an APi that makes specific customizations possible and allows for numerous external apps that add function, value, and ease to Infusionsoft.

Cons

The ecommerce shopping cart has always come up short for processing multiple products. The single order forms are functional and useful. Again, Infusionsoft's API and developer relationships provide for enhancements and substitutions for areas that might be lacking.

Janine from Exposure Coach

I have been an Infusionsoft users for longer than 8 years and now as a business coach I am also a Infusionsoft partner and recommend it to my clients.

Generally I feel sorry for a business that doesnt have a CRM in place like Infusionsoft. I have seen many businesses that have been in "The land of paper" or working from dodgy old excel databases have such great growth and it really streamlines their business and brings it into the NOW! Infusionsoft really does automate your business which allows a business owner more time for what they should be doing nad less time bogged down with paperwork. It also allows a business owner to have a birds-eye-view of all the activity in their business which is crucial for business growth!

Pros

I got hooked by the automation as follow-up is so important in business and is often overlooked or forgotten by a business. Set it up right and your clients will love how attentive you are ( and you haven't thought about them once!) I love the easy build newsletter templates and the webforms are great for building your database and getting enquiries! Plus there is the benefit of the online wall.

Cons

Sometimes email broadcasts don't make it through company firewalls and simply hard bounce. And the fact that I live in Australia and we still have to call and liase at silly times (6am or 11pm) to get support is not cool.

Response from Saphiya

Replied September 2017

Hi Janine, Thank you for leaving a review and for your kind words. If you need to contact support during your business hours in Australia, we have 24/7 support chat that can help you! Here is some more information. http://help.infusionsoft.com/userguides/get-started/initial-setup-checklist/get-more-help-and-support. Thank you!

Beth from Health, Wealth and Fitness

Keap Best for Lager Businesses or Sales Based

Overall my experience with Keap was good as far as it went. There was so much available that didn't apply to my business and that was a tad frustrating to have to sort through what would be useful and how if at all I could use all of what I was paying for.

Pros

The training I received when I purchased this software was amazing. I learned so much not just about how to use their software but how to grow and ex[and my business.

Cons

For my use as a small business that is not selling products, Keap was quite expensive. There are a lot of excellent features that I didn't use because they didn't fit well or apply to my small service based business.

Response from Keap

Replied January 2020

Beth, We are so glad to hear that Keap is working for your business! Thank you for your review.

ANTHON from A&G AUTO GLASS INC

Infusionsoft is one of the best purchases I have ever made

Automation in email marketing, a place where I can store all my contacts, the ability to stay in front of my customers, return customers due to the fact that they don't forget about us. My time is also freed up so I am able to accomplish more in my day.

Pros

-This software is pretty easy to use for most basic applications. -There are many options and nearly endless uses for Infusionsoft. If you can think of a way you want to use it, the support team can help you implement it. -The automation of this software is what I love the most about it. At first, you spend a good amount of time setting everything up but once it is set up it runs pretty much all on its own. Saving you time. The support for infusionsoft is one of the best I have ever dealt with. They go above and beyond to help you figure it out. Your success really is their success.

Cons

If you want to do some of the more details campaigns it can get a little tricky. If you are not spending a lot of time on the software you may forget how to do some things that you don't do on a regular basis. The support team is usually happy to help or get someone who can.

Response from Infusionsoft

Replied September 2017

Hi Anthon, We agree - your success is our success! Thank you for your kind words about Infusionsoft and the support team. We're happy to hear about all the benefits the automation has had on you and your business. Thank you for writing a review!

Jennifer from Self-employed

Excellent and Continuing Landing Pages, Drag & Drop Email Builder & E-Commerce Additions & Updates

Pros

Infusionsoft has been working to improve their existing features, like the functionality and customization capability of their Responsive Drag & Drop email builder and the improvements in building more complex products and upsells in their E-commerce platform, they are quickly beginning to eliminate the need for many of the 3rd party integrations and plug-ins, and truly becoming an all-in-one solution for marketing, CRM, e-commerce and more for your business.

Cons

Even with Infusionsoft's many improvements of the last 6-12 months, often there are still barriers to the software's functionality and communication to other programs and plug-ins (integrations) that require yet another purchase or subscription to use. Some of these 3rd party applications offer free integrations, but they are often unreliable or simply non-existent. As an Infusionsoft user who handles multiple accounts for my clients, it is frustrating to have to go to clients again and again with news that they need to spend more money (when Infusionsoft is plenty pricey already) in order to achieve the results they were hoping. Infusionsoft has long been touted as the all-in-one solution, but at this point, and in order to achieve true, full functionality, this is not yet the case.

Lindley from All in the Mind

Not just software - a massive resource for your business

My husband runs 13 restraurants with Infusionsoft. I run a coaching and training business. The software is adaptable to your situation. And the training that it provides turns your entire team into a marketing/sales powerhouse!

Pros

I love the ease of the email templates and putting really cool stuff out to my clients. I love seeing the monthly updates and the improvements. There is so much power in the software and I've only been able to tap a small bit of it. It's completely worth the cost you pay because the support is huge! The whole company is dedicated to helping small businesses succeed. Love the Podcast, the emails, the tutuorials, and the support staff who just keep delivering massive content to help you grow your business.

Cons

There's a learning curve to get started. I highly recommned taking the University course they provide because with it, you'll have everything you need to really make a quick impact in your business. The company is still very USA centric but with the new improvements like language support and multi currency support, those of us in other countries now better options.

Response from Saphiya

Replied September 2017

Hi Lindley, Thank you for leaving a review! I’m happy to hear Infusionsoft has made an impact on your and your husband's businesses. We look forward to hearing more as you continue to tap into the full power of the software. Take care!

January 2016

January 2016

I have become an InfusionSoft expert thanks to their support team

It has been over 2 years since we switch to InfusionSoft from other marketing automation tool and CRM system, and it has been the most positive experience. The team and management could not be more happy with the transition. From the sales process to the on-boarding, InfusionSoft people were polite, professional, and for sure helped us up our game when it comes to sales and automation - ACROSS THE BOARD!

Pros

Besides offering the best customer and technical support team I have ever dealt with, InfusionSoft allows it's users to grow in skills and develop expertise in the software, which in turn, reduces the need to hire an external consultant and keeps the knowledge in house. This is very much invaluable as we continue to grow our team over time. With InfusionSoft we were also able to stream processes such as email marketing, sales pipeline, CRM and customization of our customer email marketing program. The Campaign Builder is unquestionably the best feature InfusionSoft offers, with dozens of internal tools and functionality to utilize. My favorite trick is the Campaign Links, allowing you to change the links used in internal emails of the campaign as URLs change - so you don't have to worry about going to each email and change the URL manually. This saves hours of man time and allows your team to focus on strategy and implementation.

Cons

We had some bumps on the road, and continue to experience some difficulties with InfusionSoft. In my opinion, the system was not originally developed for B2B companies and this is why opportunity (=each sale coming through the system) and contact records are linked in an odd and inefficient way. We approached the company with this issue, and were told they are working on a way to fix it. However, as we improved our knowledge and skills with the software, we were able to find a work-around to solve this issue.

Angelena from Cleveland Integrity Services, Inc.

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Very helpful and enlightening

Despite its complexity, I recommend it to everyone, as I’ve experienced more major problems with other similar tools. Infusionsoft is suitable for people who have lots of contacts, like potential marketing leads, or customers. It is very convenient for broadcasting messages and organizing campaigns to cover multiple addresses.

Pros

I love the ton of possibilities this software offers, as well as its functionality. The interface is just infinite. It’s easily adjusted to your individual needs in business – the customization is just breathtaking. I was able to create a lot of action calls thanks to lead database management. I also learned a lot about process flows and how it’s related to making your business go forward. Setup requires some time and effort, but it’s all worth it. Saved a lot of my time. Everything is automated – your emails, your broadcasts etc. Learning curve a bit steep. You can integrate Infusionsoft with other software, like Google Sheets, to increase productivity in acquiring lead data.

Cons

While mostly I commend this software, especially for the wide range of features it gives, I don’t particularly like the new landing page design – although friendly, it makes you feel a bit limited. At the start, I had a lot of problems figuring out what to actually do with all this software. Even the available tutorial didn’t cover all my needs, so I had to self-train to get everything I wanted from Infusionsoft.

Tiffani from Seminars On Demand

Offers a lot and not enough at the same time.

Overall it does what it advertises to do and then more, it is ideal for company owners and will help you manage your customers and keep your site organized. It can be over complicated and gets messy fast! Tier 1 tech support was something I outgrew pretty quickly and can only really help with the basics (which is actually a lot).

Pros

This program does so much! It helps you maintain your contacts, market, automate, sell, track analytics, organize products and manage a team!

Cons

Sometimes it does soooo much it is a little over complicated! Then just when you think it does it all you hit a roadblock and you can’t get it to do what you want it to do!

Reasons for Choosing Keap

Response from Keap

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad you have been able to use Infusionsoft to automate your business! We're sorry that you are finding it a bit difficult to use. We do offer coaching services as well as Partners who assist with implementation. You can find those resources here: https://marketplace.infusionsoft.com/home All the best, Paige, Social Media Specialist at Keap

Infusionsoft Is a Great Tool for Many Businesses

There have been times that I wanted to throw in the towel - remember, I was a brand new business owner and really had no idea what I was doing!! I learned the hard way - by screwing up, then learning how to fix what was broken (hey - I still do this sometimes!!). I will say that it's been a game-changer for me and I'm still learning new things that benefit me AND my clients each and every day. Support is super-helpful and there is an entire community of terrific people who try new things and are very open to share what they learn!!

Pros

I have been using Infusionsoft for years. I love that I can setup an email campaign, load a form onto my site, and people who complete that form will drop into that campaign to receive my marketing. I love it even better that they will BUY from me because of these campaigns.

Cons

I didn't understand marketing, automation, integrations, sales, or business (and many other things) when I started with Infusionsoft. I was just starting my businesses and had no idea what I needed, but a couple of my clients had it, so I learned it for them, then got it for myself. I have internal processes setup for things I do on a regular basis and I have processes setup for things clients do on a regular basis. I love knowing that when "X" happens, "Y" will come next, followed by "Z".

Doug from ActionCOACH Team Sage

Don't know how I would do my business without it!

Infusionsoft literally runs all the backend functions of my business and even some of the front end operations. We use it for all our billing, our email marketing, tracking our progress with our clients, even some of our scheduling. I even keep finding new ways to integrate it into our business, it's fantastic.

Pros

I love it's flexibility and ability to automate processes that used to take up a lot of my time. It integrates with loads of other softwares, so I can literally use it to run almost my whole business.

Cons

The biggest con of the software version that I use is that it's so flexible that it can be confusing to operate, this is why I think it's so great that they have now released a simplified version that can work for almost anyone.

Chris from Interlog USA, Inc.

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Steep Learning Curve but Worth It

Overall, it was great. We switched because we needed a system that was more than just an email marketing software.

Pros

Infusionsoft is commonly referred to as "Confusionsoft" by a lot of people in the industry, simple because there's a steep learning curve during initial adoption of the software. It operates a bit differently than other CRM and email marketing software out there. However, the email marketing automation features are absolutely top-notch. The software is built to do just about anything you need with email marketing and has great deliverability.

Cons

Just the learning curve. It takes a while to get used to the software and it seems like there's always a better way to be doing things.

Reasons for Choosing Keap

The automation features were way better with Infusionsoft, and the customer support was allegedly much better than that of Constant Contact or Mail Chimp.

Response from Keap

Replied August 2019

Chris, Thank you so much for the high marks! So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business! All the best, Paige, Social Media Specialist at Keap

Carrie from Accram, Inc.

InfusionSoft for New Marketing Employees

Overall I am very happy - we haven't had a real CRM since we moved from Act a few years ago and that didn't work for marketing items, mostly for tracking customers. The templates for email campaigns are great and overall, like I said, the platform is very easy to use once you get the swing of things.

Pros

I really enjoy Infusionsoft for it's way to track a prospect or customer through tags, as well as the prebuilt campaigns that we use through the Technology Marketing Toolkit services. Infusionsoft overall is fun and a bit overwhelming when you first start using the software, but once you send a few campaigns it is very easy to navigate through to keep the marketing flowing.

Cons

There are 2 things I would change (or like to see revised) - performing mass updates to a campaign for multiple prospects so you don't have to do each one separately... sometimes when I have 30-50 to update, I find myself spending 10-15 minutes thumbing through the action sets to find the correct command and hoping it goes through. The other thing I would like to see added is a true pipeline to track leads so I don't have to use our ERP (Autotask) for that function. All I have found in Infusionsoft is an order placer but that is cumbersome and don't help me track leads correctly so I have to use Autotask and a custom spreadsheet I built.

Reasons for Choosing Keap

Infusionsoft was recommended to us by Technology Marketing Toolkit during boot camp.

Response from Keap

Replied August 2019

Carrie, We love hearing this! Thanks for sharing your review. All the best, Paige, Social Media Specialist

Dallas from crewtracks

Infusion soft seems like a good CRM for smaller-medium sized businesses

It has been pretty good. I have used other products in the past, but like anything, I think you get used to what you use now. Infusionsoft is good, maybe not the best, but it seems to be a pretty great product for our needs and our company size. I don't know much about the pricing, but I have heard that it's a great value comparatively.

Pros

What I like most about infusionsoft is probably unique to my company, but our marketing person here use to work at infusionsoft, so he is very VERY well versed in the product, an subject matter expert almost. Our campaigns are set up perfectly, and I like using my dashboard to keep track of things. The automation that can occur in infusionsoft seem vast, and you can really build out some great marketing tools inside of it.

Cons

I would say sometimes the structure of things being in opportunities as opposed to companies, with multiple opportunities or contacts inside of that company can be confusing at times. I also don't think I would have had such a good experience if we didn't have a former infusionsoft employee as our marketing manager helping set everything up, I could see how it could be confusing if you were coming into this product blind.

Doug

July 2016

Outstanding tool for small business

As a small law office, I didn't think I would need a robust solution like Infusionsoft. Wrong! I love the product! it has helped me keep in touch with my clients, announce new initiatives, track Facebook click-throughs (through a partner), stay current with my referral sources, and more. I even use it in conjunction with a scheduling system so that when my clients self-schedule their appointment, it is confirmed via email, and their records are automatically stored or updated in the CRM. Then as we complete the work, "campaigns" (the processes inside Infusionsoft) set tags, track progress, and notify internal staff of next steps. I'm not sure how I would live without it now!

Pros

Robust, full featured email marketing system and more. Customer support is outstanding... I call, and I get a real person who knows the system, and answers! There are many excellent providers of third party apps for Infusionsoft, with a huge array of features.

Cons

It is somewhat overwhelming, but, once you "get" how it works, creating new sequences and new campaigns is a relatively quick process. I'm not impressed with the native mobile app, which is very limited in function, but if you need access to contacts, they are there.

Response from Infusionsoft, Inc.

Replied July 2016

Thank you so much for your review of Infusionsoft. We are so glad it has helped your law office track more and save time.

Cathy from North American Waterway

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

This is a business game changer

Switching to Infusionsoft and investing in training through the Infusionsoft University has taken us from a local company to an international company with consistent sales year round. I would be willing to say Infusionsoft is the number one reason for our growth.

Pros

Using Infusionsoft has allowed us to consistently double our revenue every year. The ability to close deals increases 10 fold when you can automate many of the processes. Before we started using Infusionsoft there was never enough time in the day to get things done. Now we can follow up on every lead and close the deals that were slipping through our fingers without it. With just two of us in the office, it allows us to reach out with over 30,000 emails per month to prospective customers to deliver the information they need to convert to a buyer. We could not possibly do this manually. The cost of hiring staff to do the same work would be 10 times more expensive.

Cons

There is a pretty steep learning curve and it is more costly than others but if you can invest the time to really learn the software and implement as many features as possible, it more than pays for itself in the long run.

David from Freelancer

Perfect for marketing automation more customers, increase sales and save time.

Without losing this idea at any time, Infusionsoft has launched a marketing and sales automation software with everything needed to get more customers, increase sales and save time. All this focused on small business sectors

Pros

Focus on small businesses and businesses: This is a strong point of this platform because it safeguards the interests and tries to cover the needs of a sector, that of small businesses and businesses, generally something forgotten by the tools and Marketing services. Sales-centric: Everything related to this platform is directly related to the increase of sales: interface, Web page, demos, help systems. With the added value that, according to the experience of many of its users who claim to have increased their volume of business, achieves its objectives with solvency. Remarkable system of automation and integration of services: its functionalities in this area are more than enough for the type of company that the program is aimed at. Therefore, we can talk about a practical tool and perfectly aligned with your objectives and customer profile.

Cons

Roaming: As it is aimed at small businesses, it is fully aware that these, being limited in resources and personnel, cannot devote many hours to attracting clients. The price: Although the monthly quotas are acceptable, the initial amount to be paid is quite high, taking into account that there is no trial version (only a demo). You can check the prices of the tool in the price page of your website. Reporting: This functionality is quite loose, especially with regard to the generation of marching details of campaigns and sales trends. Poor web analytics: This is another aspect that should be improved, since the data offered are scarce and unreliable when determining conversion rates.

Joan from JoanDempsey.com

Add to Your Team!

I love that as a one-woman shop, I can go to Infusionsoft as my one "go to" place for all my data on all my clients. I couldn't do my work (selling online classes) without them!

Pros

The support staff at Infusionsoft has always felt like part of my work family; as a solopreneur, it's great to have super helpful support at my fingertips. And I also love having all my solutions under one roof: CRM, Marketing, E-Commerce. Saves having to use multiple different solutions and link them all up. The email campaign marketing is really robust, which means I can create super successful email campaigns ... much better than other solutions I've used that don't have as robust logic in them.

Cons

The learning curve is really high, although support is terrific. Once I learned it, though, I was good to go. The interface of the app, too, is often clunky and dated. I know there's a brand new interface in the works, so I expect that will be changed very soon since I've seen many updates since I've used Infusionsoft. Can't wait!

Response from Infusionsoft

Replied December 2018

Hi Joan, This is awesome to hear! Thank you so much for the feedback. Cheers, Sarah, Advocacy Manager at Infusionsoft

Jaymes from Luxm

Honest review

It's intuitive. It's niche in SME. It's has some track record way back to 2007. But the new infusionsoft 500 plan just launched for about 12-18 months only. I think it still need some work to be done to consider the basics neccesity.

Pros

Customer support and on boarding training is amazing. One of the best you can get for this price. The way they make their interface is very intuitive and the learning curve to maximise this software is not steep at all compared to many software that loads in a lot of functions and have bad training or guides. This provides you the best tools just enough for SME to produce phenomenal results.

Cons

1. Infusionapp "opportunity" sales function. I'm a very sales focused person. And i believe sales is a big part for every businesses. My sales team are always on-the-go. It'll be good if the app can remove it's restriction for sales for every aspect of infusionsoft version. I am currently using infusionsoft 500. And on the app i'm restricted to access for that i have no idea why because it doesn't make sense for my sales team. 2. Infusionsoft computer finance invoice and quotation function. There's currently an ala carte preset you can adjust for invoicing and quotation. However you're not able to set packages or do inventory. I think if we're able to preset packages and edit from there instead of picking ala carte selection for everything. That will help save a lot of time. 3. Payment gateway are only for US, Canada and one other country. Not integratable for Singapore. This is a very bad downfall for those that want a whole system will not be able to take ecommerce payment or recurring membership payment thru infusionsoft. You'll need an additional third party plug in to do that which may or may not incur more cost.

Lynne from ATW Training Solutions

Infusionsoft - A great CRM

Moving from Dynamics to Infusionsoft was a great move on behalf of our company. We are a small company and the Dynamics CRM was just to "heavy" for our use. From our initial calls, to the setup to our daily use, we are very pleased with Infusionsoft and it's substantially less expensive than Dynamics.

Pros

We love Infusionsoft because it is user friendly, intuitive and we have been able to combine our marketing campaigns into the software.

Cons

I can't really say anything negative about Infusionsoft.

Response from Keap

Replied August 2019

Lynne, We love hearing this! Thanks for sharing your review. All the best, Paige, Social Media Specialist

August 2016

Krissy from Rain City Capital

August 2016

Not for everyone, but certainly awesome!

From the first day of our product purchase, the Infusionsoft team made it clear that they were committed to our success. From the onboarding training, to their technical support, to their webinars - it's easy to tell they care about their customers and have total belief in their product. We were able to learn what we needed to automate and integrate our business, and quit doing repetitive tasks manually. It's opened up a world of integrations for us, and has been the catalyst to finding other software to complement and bolster our Infusionsoft tasks.

Pros

I love the ease with which I can build an automated campaign - just drag and drop! It's also great that it can integrate with almost anything. The customer service is superb. The company is super receptive to feedback, and over the course of my customer-ship has made multiple upgrades for the better.

Cons

Because of its broad functionality, it can be pretty overwhelming to the newbie. There are also multiple ways to accomplish the same objective (adding tags to a contact, as an example), that it makes it difficult to train internally. We also have an eCommerce function that goes totally unused, because we're not in the eCommerce business. I feel like it should be an optional add-on, really.

Response from Infusionsoft

Replied August 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Infusionsoft. We love to hear when it helps people to stop doing repetitive tasks! We also appreciate the feedback on the eCommerce.

Michelle from i7 Marketing

It works, but it’s not intuitive

I remember being in countless meetings where we discussed some of the issues we were having with this program and how we were on the hunt for a new program. It was costing our company a lot of money and while, on a basic level, it got the job done... we were never 100% satisfied with the set up.

Pros

It got the job done for the years that we used it. The company I work for used this program before I started so I don’t have any information as to why we went with it. We used this program for years to send out newsletters and other emails. For the most part, it got the job done.

Cons

We used this program for years for our emails and monthly newsletters. Unfortunately, though, this meant we had to hire and keep on a contracted employee to help build these emails because no one in office was trained. In the end, we decided to switch to another program and still needed to pull data from Infusionsoft. It was up to me to gather this data as our contract was up with the previous person who ran it and wow, is it confusing. I luckily had some training by the contracted employee before she left but it didn’t seem to make much of a difference. It is not intuitive. It is not easy to find old emails even when you have a ton of data on the email. There is no easy way to search for things or pull data. You have to know the program very well and do a very serious training on it because creating and reviewing email data is not nearly as easy as other programs we’ve used.

Jan from Udlock Virtual

As a Infusionsoft Virtual Assistant, I love the value it brings to my client's business.

I've been a Infusionsoft Virtual Assistant for 5 years. I'm the implementor of the marketing strategies for my clients. I also love that there are so many facets to the system that it's never boring.

Pros

I love that it's an all-around software package. You can send out emails (broadcasts), set up campaigns (numerous emails), tag your potential contacts to segregate your lists, use simple opt ins, and sell products online. You can have evergreen campaigns that work 24 hours for you. The ecommerce section is flexible. I love, love, love phone support...AND I also like there are private and non-private FB groups to provide support and valuable information about the software.

Cons

Initially it's overwhelming to people because there are so many features to the software. The learning curve is steep but then you can create a fully automated system to promote your business. There are some quirks with the campaigns but you can learn about them. I do think business owners need to look at the cost of the system and determine if they'll use it effectively.

December 2011

Ryan from Short Sale Genius

December 2011

Solid CRM for Marketing Minded Business Owners

If you're working out of spreadsheets or locally stored CRM or a mix of marketing systems (including billing), STOP! Put this powerful CRM to work for you. I PROMISE this is the number 1 biggest right move we made when we formed our company, and you can't go wrong.

Pros

Complex enough to deal with the complex marketing challenges that business owners face, but simple enough that you can train your staff to utilize it in a couple days. Their tagging, and custom fields allow for extreme segmentation of your database. Their API allows for extremely custom solutions that their standard software may not address. Customer support is excellent and the management of the company is very interested in what the customer needs and is looking for. Biggest plus of Infusionsoft is their origin story. The software was initially developed to meet the demands of direct response marketers. From that starting point they have enhanced the service to meet or exceed industry standards for CRMs. Quite frankly, we wouldn't be in business if it were not for the automation we were able to achieve using InfusionSoft. I'd recommend this software to ANY BUSINESS PERSON who is serious about marketing and automation.

Cons

It's complex software. It isn't a basic auto responder, there are a lot of parts. To be frank, after using the software for years I still don't know how to use 60% of what I know it can do. While support is great, there could be more educational opportunities to during the course of the year to learn specific sections of the software's capabilities. There's a significant investment up front for the software that may cause some to hesitate (it's worth it, but still, that could be a con for some) You get penalized for people not knowing that marking you as spam is a big deal for the sender. So even if the recipient requested you email them, if they mark you as spam, you can get get into trouble with InfusionSoft. (I think this may be the case with any email sender though.)

Gary from OnMerit Marketing

Infusionsoft - It's the real deal!

Infusionsoft has solved four main things for our company: 1. We now only have one tool to manage our clients sales and marketing. 2. It can work for our small, medium or large clients. 3. It works well with our Wordpress site designs. 4. The automation is saving labor hours and we're able to keep in touch and nurture leads.

Pros

The pro's of the software to me as a designer and digital marketer is I have one tool to manage everything from contacts, email marketing and automation, payments and so on. We're learning more about people visiting websites and now we're delivering targeting content based on their interests. It works nicely with AccessAlly for memberships and Gravity Forms which we use everywhere. The phone support is second to none! They're knowledgeable, creative and they actually log in to your account during the support call so they see what you see. Chat support has been nice as well for quick help. They've provided short how-to videos which I'm able to save for future reference.

Cons

There is definitely a learning curve when it comes to creating campaigns. It's not hard to create them, it's more about understanding how to assemble them to achieve the automation results you're looking for. The phone support team has been instrumental in shortening my learning curve and giving me the confidence I need to set them up on my own.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 1,070 reviews