Keap

Keap Reviews

RATING:

• icon"It is somewhat customizable. We like the reporting features, and the ability to incorporate other tools like Zapier to work with InfusionSoft."
  • icon"The fact that we can design the whole campaign on a drawing board like the platform is something that I think everyone should do. It just gives you a good overall view of how we are running things."
  • icon"It gives us the ability to help the customer feel secure in their purchase also helps to cover our end if one tries to lie and say they didnt recieve it."
  • icon"Extremely difficult to use; insufficient integrations; many customer service reps had poor English language skills."
  • icon"When linkedin changed their url format I was stuck with over 3000 records with bad url's."
  • icon"Some functionality has been lost in transitioning to keap ownership."

Browse all Keap Reviews

• Have you used Keap and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 1,089 reviews

Jessica

All in one business solution

Mindy

Industry: Graphic Design

Great for an all-in-one service

I had some great help with getting everything set up and I find the email automation system quite easy to use and understand, which is great as it has gotten me to do a lot more with automation. I have the email lists integrated onto my website optin forms and it's quite simple to see who takes action on the emails that are sent in the automation sequence.

Pros

I love that I can segment my clients into different groups to email them directly from Keap, and also do the same with prospective clients and past clients. Having everything in one place makes my life so much easier and streamlined and has encouraged me to do even more than I was before in regards to client communication.

Cons

I had some issues at first with the Keap phone number, but they did get it fixed, although it took quite a while. The one thing that I am missing right now with them is recurring invoicing because I would have to be the one to enter the client's credit card information in order to do that here, so I am still using another product for that.

Reasons for switching to Keap

I switched from ConvertKit and Dubsado because I can now do it all in one place instead of having two services, which makes things much more streamlined and takes less time for communication.

Bob

I love Infusionsoft

I have enjoyed using Infusionsoft for 4 years. It is a great value for what you get. Onboarding is costly but monthly fees are reasonable. Support is mostly provided by 3rd parties.

Pros

Easy to use. I can create Campaigns and email marketing Does a great job of segmenting customers

Cons

Search options are limited Onboarding costs are high

Reasons for choosing Keap

The cost and ease of use helped me make my decision.

Reasons for switching to Keap

I needed an email marketing program that would work with the CRM. Salesforce added quite a bit of cost to be able to do email marketing.

Response from Keap

Bob, Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business! All the best, Paige, Social Media Specialist at Keap

Replied August 2019

sue

September 2022

Signed up as I attended the training

Ok, not great as such.

Pros

I like their AI to generate email scripts. Customer service was good most of the time.

Cons

Templates totally suck, not great looking sales page or landing page. Don't remove duplicate contacts.

Their training

Response from Keap

Hi Sue, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad to hear that our copy generator, training, and customer service are assets to your business. I'm sorry to hear that you aren't a fan of our templates - we do have a variety of email and landing page template options and we are consistently working to create more that serve the needs of our customers.

Replied October 2022

parag

July 2022

Terrible Pathetic After Support

Keap messed up all my enquiry forms( without authority) while migrating from Hubspot causing a big loss of business. No one answers, no support as I paid 1 yr beforehand. Emails offering discounts for 3 month without fixing the problems they made. No response and support when I wanted to do it at my cost in Australia. Kept giving COVID reasons for staff shortage.No training offered as no one answers emails and calls get transferred in a constant queue. Its a painful 4 months. Utterly unprofessional and unethical.I have lost thousands of dollars of business ruined from running the back end of my website. Please be very careful signing up......

Pros

Only the way they lure you into signing up through Keap partners

Cons

No Communication. Zero support. Sign up and forget

Reasons for choosing Keap

Keap partner convicted me it is better

Response from Keap

Hi Parag, I'm sorry to hear about your negative experiences. We have scheduled kickstart coaching sessions with you to help you to get you better trained on the application. Feel free to reach out to us with any further issues.

Fabiola

A software to recommend, no doubts!

It has been great, every time i scheduled a campaign or build my funnel i thanked for a great software easy to use

Pros

What i like the most is the way it tracks mu leads from a campaign and how automations work. It allows me to follow leads on every step of my funnel

Cons

I like every feature of it, however price could be a little high compare to other platforms with similar features but less expensive

Reasons for choosing Keap

I tried it because someone recommended me

Suzanne

May 2016

Great for eCommerce... Unfortunately, our sites are not eCommerce

Pros

InfusionSoft was great at first and exciting to learn the platform and start building campaigns. The campaign builder is by far the best part as it is very easy to understand and super easy to visualize your campaign the way it maps out. The elements, processes, communications, etc. are all on a grid map with arrows connecting and directing contacts where to go based on criteria, tags, and triggers you define and set. Once your developers connect everything you need, it is fun to create campaigns.

Cons

Two problems: the CRM is subpar and some integration connections are not ideal. In terms of CRM, there are a lot of preloaded fields as you could expect. The problem is that if there are fields you do not need or use for your business, you're stuck looking at them no matter what. You can create and add up to 100 new custom fields and define the type of field they are, but you cannot remove or even hide existing fields or tabs. Also, we used ScheduleOnce to connect to schedule leads who interacted with our site by filling out a form. Sometimes ScheduleOnce would update their system and cause problems with InfusionSoft and vice versa. Support from IS was quick to address and fix this when it was on their end though.

Joane DanElle

August 2022

Designed for advanced marketers!

Overall, I see the benefits of Keap/Infusionsoft and if I had the big budget to hire someone to set it all up, I can see how powerful it could be. But unfortunately, I was sold a solution that I was no where near ready for. I think this is perfect for the advanced marketer who has plenty of experience with funnels, CRM, automation etc. Unfortunately for me, it was too much, too soon!

Pros

I loved how it was an all-in-one platform!

Cons

It was incredibly hard to set up and use because the sales person forgot to mention that it was a robust solution for the more experienced marketer. So when I was first learning to create funnels, Keap/Infusionsoft was just too advanced for me.

Reasons for choosing Keap

It seemed like the best option at the time, however, I didn't realize how advanced I had to be (at the time).

Reasons for switching to Keap

I was looking for an all-in-one marketing platform.

Response from Keap

Hi Joane, I'm sorry to hear that you found Keap difficult to set up in your business. I encourage you to check out some of our resources - including our onboarding coaching options, our live events designed to help you in your Keap app (https://keap.com/resources/events) and the Keap help center (https://help.keap.com/help) to get better acclimated in your app.

Tammy

Industry: Fine Art

May 2022

Large learning curve for Keap

Once you learn all the features you see how powerful and helpful this software can be.

Pros

The pipeline feature and the ease of moving customers through the pipeline for various actions to occur.

Cons

Without an outside company guiding us there was a large learning curve to learn all of the features.

Reasons for choosing Keap

Strong recommendation from an outside marketing company we were working with.

Reasons for switching to Keap

Suggestion of another marketing company we were working with.

Response from Keap

Hi Tammy, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that Keap's features have assisted with your customer journey. I will share your feedback about the learning curve with our software with the right teams here so we can work to create a simpler experience for our customers. I encourage you to check out our educational resources on our website and lean on our team when you have any specific questions.

Juliana

My team is very happy with Keap

Overall, Keap has a very accelerated rate of improving its features, and it made me and my co-workers very satisfied. It especially great for startups (my case), since the price point is very reasonable and the customer service is exceptionally helpful. I would reccomend it to other colleagues 100%.

Pros

The improvement of the platform recently is remarkable, and it is a fantastic tool especially for startups. The customer service is like no other; it has always been very helpful and knowledgeable towards me and my team. It's also a very reasonable investment compared to other platforms.

Cons

It is not as intuitive as other platforms, but i definetly got used to it and it's been very useful eversince.

Response from Keap

Hi Juliana, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! We are glad to see that Keap is helping your business grow and scale.

Replied January 2022

Marisa

August 2022

Total Fan!

I have been VERY impressed with the support and onboarding process Keap has and really like how user friendlily most of the user interface is.

Pros

I like how many services are rolled into one software here so I was able to cancel several other subscriptions and roll them all into just Keap!

Cons

There are some little holes I've noticed in what I am looking for that has me using other programs. That's to be expected though and I haven't been upset or surprised I need to keep other software subscriptions too. No one program can do absolutely everything for everyone's specific needs.

Reasons for choosing Keap

I liked the price-point, customer service + coaching, and services available.

Reasons for switching to Keap

I was able to consolidate several different softwares into just 1 which is lovely and helps reduce complexity!

Response from Keap

Hi Marisa, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad to hear that Keap is a great solution for many different functions within your business.

Wendell

July 2022

The CRM that Keaps giving

Keap is a great CRM that has helped me take my follow up with clients and prospects to another level. As a serial CRM user this is by far the most robust CRM I have used that wasn't 2x the price of Keap.

Pros

I love how easy it has been to get this system up and running. Email marketing, scheduling appointment and keeping up with my prospects and clients has been seamless.My favorite feature is the phone number that was included with my plan.

Cons

The invoicing has been rough, some glitches with entering payment information. The appointments feature could use some more flexibility but is overall good.

Reasons for switching to Keap

The free version was no longer cutting it, the paid versions were too expensive.

Response from Keap

Hi Wendell, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so glad to hear that Keap is an affordable and easy to use solution for your business. I will share your feedback about our appointments and invoicing features with the right teams here so we can create a better experience for our customers.

Jordan

March 2022

Keap - A Multi-Faceted Platform Tailored to Your Business' Needs

Very positive. If I have questions I tend to get answers quickly with the many way to contact Keap and their support staff. Their CS team is very knowledgeable and do a great job of running our requests up the ladder if they cannot assist us themselves.

Pros

Keap is very customizeable and adaptable for our needs. Over the years there have been many "value added" upgrades that have helped our company accomplish the goals we have.

Cons

On a rare occasion when you are running a massive export of info, it can bog down Keap's bandwidth to send out mail that is scheduled, but I don't thinks that's limited to Keap. I think you are going to get that anywhere you take such action. All in all, it's an extreme rarity to run into such issue in my multi-year experience with the software.

Reasons for choosing Keap

We have not had any need to make a switch. Keap is very accommodating for our needs so far.

Response from Keap

Hi Jordan, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that Keap meets all of your business needs and that our customer support team has been able to assist with all of your questions.

Mohan Lal

Best marketing automation software for small businesses

Keap is a beast in itself in which you can do things effectively provided that you use it effectively, and know your way around it. We used Keap for managing our Contacts, sending promotional emails, marketing automation, and e-comm. Keap became much easier to use as we got to know the right ways of doing things starting from tag naming conventions, right ways of using Goals, Campaign links etc. And, now it is one of my favorite software when it comes to Marketing Automation.

Pros

I like various things about Keap including: 1. Being able to use tags. This helps in organizing contacts in the proper way (when used effectively, you can easily see things from Macro to Micro levels in your list) 2. Marketing automation capabilities of Keap are best. This includes things like billing automation for e-commerce as well. 3. Being able to use third-party tools like Deadline Funnel, PlusThis helps in making things more personalized and improving conversions for promotional campaigns. 4. Dynamic Content, this helps in making automation campaigns better & simpler

Cons

Nothing apart from, it is a bit on the expensive end.

Reasons for switching to Keap

I wouldn't say that we switched from Aweber as when I started in the organization they were using both Aweber & Keap. Aweber for sending emails to paid members, and Keap for Marketing & CRM purposes. Later, during the optimization phase, we totally shifted things from Aweber to Keap as the business had grown and we wanted to use single software for sending our emails.

Response from Keap

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We love your valuable feedback and are thrilled that Keap has been able to help you grow your small business.

Replied January 2022

Great all in one platform

Positive experience and great customer support

Pros

central location for marketing, sales and automation

Cons

Only allows reporting for one currency - would be preferable to have both AUD and USD

Brian

Just ok, lots of interaction after decision not to buy

Did not buy because it was too hard to load our on going data

Pros

Great software and user interface. This was the #2 choice for us

Cons

Poor integrations, could not load the data on an ongoing basis as we wanted to.

I did not, picked Agile

Colette

May 2022

Came to Keap for Price. Leaving because not keeping up with our needs.

Customer support is really good with Keap. I do appreciate that. When we moved from HubSpot, I really missed the features they provided--just simple things but when adding a photo to a campaign, I could see a thumbnail. With Keap, you always have to know the exact name of the image, etc. Keap needs to update the site to make it more robust and intuitive like their competitors.

Pros

Have been using Infusionsoft ---> Keap for 6+ years. We initially moved from HubSpot to Infusionsoft simply because HubSpot was too expensive for the size of our company or what we were looking to accomplish with simple campaigns.

Cons

I feel like Keap has not stayed on the cutting edge--seems a little behind the times now, honestly. We're looking at Klaviyo now and it seems like their campaigns, analytics and action sets will be easier to execute.

Reasons for choosing Keap

We will probably be switching from Keap to Klaviyo.

Reasons for switching to Keap

Price brought us to Infusionsoft (Keap).

Response from Keap

Hi Colette, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that Keap has been an affordable solution for your business, but I am sorry that you feel our product has not stayed on the cutting edge. Our product team consistently has new updates in the works, and we are always working to ensure that we are making the user experience easier for our customers.

Martin