What are Keap users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Keap software through verified user reviews

1,098 Reviews

• icon"It is somewhat customizable. We like the reporting features, and the ability to incorporate other tools like Zapier to work with InfusionSoft."
  • icon"The fact that we can design the whole campaign on a drawing board like the platform is something that I think everyone should do. It just gives you a good overall view of how we are running things."
  • icon"It gives us the ability to help the customer feel secure in their purchase also helps to cover our end if one tries to lie and say they didnt recieve it."
  • icon"Extremely difficult to use; insufficient integrations; many customer service reps had poor English language skills."
  • icon"When linkedin changed their url format I was stuck with over 3000 records with bad url's."
  • icon"Some functionality has been lost in transitioning to keap ownership."

Browse all Keap Reviews

• Have you used Keap and would like to share your experience with others?

ResetShow 1,098 Results

Showing 1 - 25 of 1,098 reviews

Mindy

Industry: Graphic Design

Great for an all-in-one service

I had some great help with getting everything set up and I find the email automation system quite easy to use and understand, which is great as it has gotten me to do a lot more with automation. I have the email lists integrated onto my website optin forms and it's quite simple to see who takes action on the emails that are sent in the automation sequence.

Pros

I love that I can segment my clients into different groups to email them directly from Keap, and also do the same with prospective clients and past clients. Having everything in one place makes my life so much easier and streamlined and has encouraged me to do even more than I was before in regards to client communication.

Cons

I had some issues at first with the Keap phone number, but they did get it fixed, although it took quite a while. The one thing that I am missing right now with them is recurring invoicing because I would have to be the one to enter the client's credit card information in order to do that here, so I am still using another product for that.

Reasons for switching to Keap

I switched from ConvertKit and Dubsado because I can now do it all in one place instead of having two services, which makes things much more streamlined and takes less time for communication.

Melissa

A great tool for more advanced small business marketing automation

I've used Infusionsoft twice to accomplish marketing automation that Hubspot didn't handle well.

Pros

Infusionsoft is a great tool for small businesses that need to kick it up a notch with their marketing automation. It offers an easy to use visual workflow builder and although the learning curve is a bit steep, once users get the principles, the customization is a great trade off.

Cons

Infusionsoft does have its quirks and the learning curve can be steep for those who are not technical or logical. Recommend working with a partner to get past this challenge.

Reasons for switching to Keap

Infusionsoft was easier to create custom marketing automation workflows.

Response from Keap

Melissa, Thank you so much for the high marks. So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!

Replied January 2020

Fabiola

A software to recommend, no doubts!

It has been great, every time i scheduled a campaign or build my funnel i thanked for a great software easy to use

Pros

What i like the most is the way it tracks mu leads from a campaign and how automations work. It allows me to follow leads on every step of my funnel

Cons

I like every feature of it, however price could be a little high compare to other platforms with similar features but less expensive

Reasons for choosing Keap

I tried it because someone recommended me

Suzanne

May 2016

Great for eCommerce... Unfortunately, our sites are not eCommerce

Pros

InfusionSoft was great at first and exciting to learn the platform and start building campaigns. The campaign builder is by far the best part as it is very easy to understand and super easy to visualize your campaign the way it maps out. The elements, processes, communications, etc. are all on a grid map with arrows connecting and directing contacts where to go based on criteria, tags, and triggers you define and set. Once your developers connect everything you need, it is fun to create campaigns.

Cons

Two problems: the CRM is subpar and some integration connections are not ideal. In terms of CRM, there are a lot of preloaded fields as you could expect. The problem is that if there are fields you do not need or use for your business, you're stuck looking at them no matter what. You can create and add up to 100 new custom fields and define the type of field they are, but you cannot remove or even hide existing fields or tabs. Also, we used ScheduleOnce to connect to schedule leads who interacted with our site by filling out a form. Sometimes ScheduleOnce would update their system and cause problems with InfusionSoft and vice versa. Support from IS was quick to address and fix this when it was on their end though.

Kelli

CRM/Automated Marketing all-in-one!

Amazing experience from sales to service! I love the templates available for email campaigns and all of the useful features.

Pros

My favorite part of using Keap software is all of the great features to automate marketing and follow-up! Excellent support and concierge service.

Cons

EXTREMELY high learning curve. Need and entire course to learn how to use all of the features efficiently and effectively.

Reasons for choosing Keap

I ended up not using it in the end. I went with Honeybook for the simplicity.

Brian

Just ok, lots of interaction after decision not to buy

Did not buy because it was too hard to load our on going data

Pros

Great software and user interface. This was the #2 choice for us

Cons

Poor integrations, could not load the data on an ongoing basis as we wanted to.

I did not, picked Agile

Martin

I've never felt so uncared for as a customer

After 3-4 months of use, I want out. All because of the complete lack of customer service and support. I had high hopes for Keap, not gonna lie. Several other businesses in our industry has been using Infusionsoft (not to be confused with the other Keap offerings), and so it looked as if Keap could be of tremendous value and replace the handful of systems we used previously, allowing us to centralize our customer engagement around one platform. The migration of our other assets to Keap took a little longer than the max allotted time Keap had promised, and when it did come back it wasn't done. No updates on the progress, nothing of that sort to let your customers know how things are going. And no response from the person in charge a month after "I absolutely plan on looking into this and rectifying any and all issues." He may absolutely plan on doing it, maybe in 2022 but I wouldn't know since he's not responding, and the two customer success managers assigned to me aren't as well. I had a call with the first customer success manager who seemed awesome, only to be replaced with someone who keeps saying he will call me and email me back. No calls, no emails, no direc responses to emails. A great platform - mostly - where you can't get Ecommerce unless you opt in for the legacy version of the service, losing all your sales pipelines and deals data, with an excellent marketing automation engine, but terrible email and landing page builders, and atrocious support.

Pros

First I want to give credit where credit is due - Keap is an absolute monster in terms of features and the level of detail in which you can build automations and customer engagements. With well over a decade having started as Infusionsoft, there's plenty of complex structuring and intricate details that you have at your fingertips. Keap also offers the necessary parts of a complete customer lifecycle management, like sales pipelines and fairly solid contact views, although not as detailed as the HubSpot CRM for example. The onboarding experience was great and I worked with an expert who knew Keap inside out, and without it, the learning process would have been extremely steep I feel. However, Keap has custom fields and forms that you can use to tag and tie data to customers with, which makes it very powerful and offers excellent customization features, something I find very valuable to meet our business needs, versus being boxed in, in a one-size-fits-all contact view.

Cons

While the strength of Keap is its richness in detail with which you can create various engagements and automations, it's also overwhelming in the beginning to wrap yourself around that part. They could do a better job of integrating their knowledgebase inside the app to give relevant sources of information. Missing systems prompts and UI flaws. There are some issues with the UI that are counter-productive, like the search field at the top of the dashboard only being limited to search for contacts, instead of the entire dashboard. Similarly, when you create a contact you have three options to tag them with; lead/client/other. If you don't mark the contact with any of these and click 'Save', you'll never find out that it's required to select one, no prompts. And they can't be edited, and you can't add additional options for reasons unknown. The landing page and email builders are just outright bad. With so many builders out on the market, and with it being such a central part of marketing, it's surprising that the builder is so immature. The focus has been on building out the marketing automation of Keap, and the builders are feeling the lack of love. We wanted to shift our need of having to use Instapage as part of our marketing stack, but with the builder being so darn bad, I may need to keep it, which for us means Keap is less value for money. Email and landing page templates are sorely lacking. No Ecommerce available for Max, only through the legacy version.

Reasons for choosing Keap

Keap looked to be more mature and is widely used in our industry as the platform of choice.

Reasons for switching to Keap

We wanted to build our CRM and marketing tools around a single platform instead of a handful of them.

Louizos Alexandros

Amazing product for the right use case

I love this product, it is the best when you get advanced marketing experience and a big mail list, you can really do magic with it with the advanced action based segmentation

Pros

I loved the tags and advanced segmentation I can do with my marketing funnel. I can tag users based on their actions. This is beyond amazing

Cons

It takes some time to learn how to do it and sometimes the integrations are a bit quirky with certain platforms e.g. wordpress

Reasons for choosing Keap

I needed advanced segmentation and mailchimp has very poor functionality and a very difficult user experience to set this up

Susan

9 Years of Torture

I spent 9 years with Infusionsoft and Keap trying to implement a cohesive, smooth, automated marketing system and never got it right. Finally I gave up and went to ActiveCampaign (more useful features for less money!)

Pros

I liked Campaign Builder the most but it was so difficult to set up, flawed, and lacking features that I had a love/hate relationship with it.

Cons

The limitations of all the features. It seemed that every feature sounded awesome on the surface but when you tried to implement it, there was always something missing or broken that rendered it unusable. Like SMS in campaign sequences or scheduling. Heck, I don't think they even have responsive order forms yet! I had to use ThriveCart.

Reasons for switching to Keap

I needed marketing automation not just a shopping cart.

Colette

Have Used for 5+ Years and Leaving

I really liked it at first, although I missed some things about Hubspot. Some little things are so frustrating, like you can't see thumbnail images that you're selecting for email campaigns, but you have to know the exact name and it's hard to search for them. But it's just things like that that make the platform feel so outdated. For the first couple of years, we felt like the customer support was fantastic. But then it went downhill and we felt like the staff support was less knowledgeable or if we did chat, it was slow and not helpful.

Pros

Price is probably the biggest reason we've stayed with Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) for 4 years, as we're grandfathered on old price structure. We came from Hubspot because we felt like Infusionsoft was really focused on small businesses, price was right and felt like we got a lot out of attending ICON conferences.

Cons

We're moving to Klaviyo in the next few weeks. Keap just hasn't kept up with the metrics, ability to easily create campaigns and segment. It still just feels clunky, like they haven't invested in improvements.

Reasons for switching to Keap

Price and felt like Infusionsoft/Keap was more focused on small businesses like us.

Aspen

It is ok, but functionality is lacking!

Works great as a database to store contacts and keep notes, does not streamline to sales process.

Pros

It is pretty easy to use and keep track of your contacts (as a database) if that is what you are looking to do.

Cons

Functionality and reporting. Difficult to get the reports I need, does not create visually appealing dashboards, we need certain functions that they cannot offer.

Reasons for choosing Keap

Pricing at the time, but we are currently looking to switch.

Well thought out and executed CRM

Having a central place for all of our information, and the ability to tag people automatically has saved lots of time and definitely increased or ability to connect with clients and sell. Using the automated email campaigns and sequences to offer automated free trials as opposed to having to manually send out emails has been a lifesaver.

Pros

The customization options are nearly endless. The embeddable forms, that can trigger tags, which can trigger sequences such as email campaigns, have saved us hours of formerly manual work every day. The campaign builder is incredibly deep and robust, allowing for anything you can imagine. The thought given to different ways to do nearly everything is great. They have a /Tellus page and are responsive to suggestions. I recently mentioned on the that when adding a contact, the email field should automatically trim whitespace from each end, because when copying and pasting it often have an error. Within 2 weeks, that change had been implemented. The import from CSV file options are very robust. Lots of third party integrations, and a robust API. Very helpful community for questions with actual developers there.

Cons

The search is a little clunky. It's great if you're searching name, phone number or email address, but to search anything else like custom fields requires going to a separate page and finding that field. Would be great if there was an option to "search all the things", or to add custom fields to the default search. Not really their fault, but because we sell products in both Canada and the US in 2 different currencies, we're unable to use their ordering forms. When you leave it idle, rather than timing out gracefully, you lose any unsaved info. I know that's more of a "my workflow, why the hell aren't you saving your work" issue, but it's still annoying. Campaign builder doesn't work in Firefox, so I'm forced to use Chrome for that...

Reasons for choosing Keap

Customization, integrations, email campaign options

Freshsales

Reasons for switching to Keap

Our SEO\marketing head found it and fell in love with the options, and the integrations. It's a bit more expensive but you get a lot more.

Bob

I love Infusionsoft

I have enjoyed using Infusionsoft for 4 years. It is a great value for what you get. Onboarding is costly but monthly fees are reasonable. Support is mostly provided by 3rd parties.

Pros

Easy to use. I can create Campaigns and email marketing Does a great job of segmenting customers

Cons

Search options are limited Onboarding costs are high

Reasons for choosing Keap

The cost and ease of use helped me make my decision.

Reasons for switching to Keap

I needed an email marketing program that would work with the CRM. Salesforce added quite a bit of cost to be able to do email marketing.

Response from Keap

Bob, Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business! All the best, Paige, Social Media Specialist at Keap

Replied August 2019

Crystal

Industry: Think Tanks

Porsche of CRM's

They've been super supportive and helpful. Whenever I've had problems understanding anything, even when my mother passed on, they were very allowing and there for me. The people in chat and in customer support are always always patient, knowledgeable and friendly. I talk with them often! I can't say enough how helpful they are.

Pros

I wish I knew how to use all of it. There's always a new function that it can do to save me time. Since I don't have a team, Keap is like my own secretary, streamlining functions.

Cons

It takes so long to set up. The look of emails is very flat and uninteresting. Word processing in the individual letters I send out takes forever. It's definitely not a great place to write letters.

Reasons for choosing Keap

A lot of the big names in marketing always had "Infusionsoft" at the bottom of their emails so I knew they must know something I didn't. When I decided to try it out, I was thinking big, probably too big. I believed it would help my business grow. (It hasn't YET but I still am able to do more with Infusionsoft.) Once campaigns are set up and the kinks worked out I love watching them work for me.

Andron

Powerful and flexible engine for a tech-savvy business

Infusionsoft by Keap (AKA the "classic Infusionsoft") has been on top of the small business automation marketplace for years, and for good reason. In the right hands, it's a perfect marriage of automation + CRM. Its strengths are best-in-class, and it is refreshingly light on gimmick features that claim to fulfill a business need without offering real capability. That said, there are some noteworthy holes in functionality. Caveat: the power comes with a substantial learning curve, and you *do* need to learn the software well to use it effectively. Campaign builder has many quirks, there are multiple ways to accomplish any result, and the number of settings is astonishing. Infusionsoft's own (paid + mandatory) onboarding at the time we started using it was insufficient. Fortunately, its history means there are many good Certified Partners and tons of free blogs, videos, and other resources to guide your implementation. I recommend having at least one person on your team who can take on the role of Infusionsoft expert and take responsibility for configuring, organizing, and maintaining the app. For a solopreneur whose time is better spent doing the business, or a small organization that's just beginning to figure out its digital processes, IS is likely to be too overpowered and cumbersome. (FWIW, we started with IS too early ourselves. We've grown into it and are now very happy, but the first couple years were frustrating.)

Pros

The campaign builder is an unmatched canvas for automating almost any business process imaginable. It doesn't restrict you to a single workflow paradigm, so you have the freedom to design systems to match your business AND organize them how you want. I love the options of using tags, custom fields, notes, and API goals for storing data on the contact record, segmenting contacts, or automating based on that info/event. Plus, all of this feeds a reporting system that can track any aspect of a business's growth and health (with some configuration). The extensive API and HTTP post automation supercharge all of this with custom development or addon tools. The new responsive email builder is extremely user-friendly, and has a nice assortment of premade templates, as well as letting you build a library of your own custom templates. Lastly, the Infusionsoft community is deep and extremely knowledgeable. Practically any question you have, you can find an answer to. Infusionsoft's own support is solid and generally satisfactory, but the breadth of experience available from other users is an incredible resource.

Cons

Over the past year, a lot of development resources were directed toward the creation of the new, entry-level Keap product, so Infusionsoft has gotten a bit dusty. Reportedly this has changed now that Keap is launched, and Infusionsoft development is once again getting its fair share of attention. This means, however, that there are a number of modern marketing functions that IS cannot handle natively. Examples are Facebook custom audience syncing, SMS messaging, website event tracking (unlike Drip, for instance, there is no JavaScript API that can be used to trigger automations inside IS as a result of a contact's activity on a webpage). Web forms and order forms are dated. Tracking online orders made through 3rd party shopping carts is complicated and frustrating. Reporting, though *immensely* capable, is hampered by the lack of built-in charts or graphs. Stripe is not natively supported as a payment processor. At some point, it becomes essential to start using "satellite" helper tools, like PlusThis or MyFusionHelper, to address some of Infusionsoft's shortcomings, manage data more effectively, build graphic reports, or create custom automations. This adds to the baseline cost.

Leslie

Gave me my life back

It was worth all the time and effort it took to set up. I've generated over a million dollars as a stay at home mom of seven children thanks to Infusionsoft and the power of automation. Now I make good money while I tend to my family. I set my own hours. I love what I do. With my campaigns in place, I can build an email, send a broadcast, and watch the system do the rest while I go enjoy my life. Thank you!

Pros

There are so many ways to engage my subscribers. I use what works for me. I know I'm not using all the features, but it's nice to know there is no limit to all the ways I can increase my revenue. I've just made it a practice to try a feature, fine tune it, and then integrate another feature... and my income grows. Super powerful! And because Infusionsoft has established itself so well in the marketplace, there are so many partner apps available across so many different kinds of platforms, which help me understand, reach, and serve my audience even better.

Cons

I am not a fan of the new landing pages. I think they're supposed to be a friendlier interface but instead they feel more limiting. I am also disappointed in the quality of tech support, especially chat. I can't fault the employees - I've spent thousands of hours in the software over the last 10 years, so most of the time it feels like I have to wait for them to catch up to what I know before I can finally get an answer to my question. Phone support is usually better. I also wish I could go into my Email Builder (Previously Sent) and more quickly find an old email from which to build a new one. It takes too long to load the visual thumbnails, and the search option never works. It appears to only search previous emails whose thumbnails have already loaded. All the others seem to be ignored. OH! My biggest peeve is with chat support. It's maddening how long it takes for the rep to get underway. "Hi, thank you for contacting Infusionsoft Support today. My name is ___. I hope you're doing well today." I don't have time to be chatty, so I go straight to the question. I wait for a reply, but then they greet me again. If I'm feeling patient I'll greet them back. If not, I'll ask the question again. I wait for a reply, and they tell me something like they'll do their best to assist me. I wait for an answer, and then they repeat my question and ask if that's right. PLEASE teach the rep to REFLECT the customer's chattiness. If I'm being brief, be brief. If I'm chatty, be chatty.

Matt

Diverge Performance Therapy Review

The biggest problems Infusionsoft has solved for me has been easily tracking and managing all new leads coming into my business, as well as giving me an easy way to stay in touch with and market to everyone on my email list. It's also allowed me to build out nurture systems to automatically send out emails and communications to new leads who haven't quite made the decision to book with me. The best part is all of this is working for me 24/7 behind the scenes without any work on my part now, so it allows me to focus my time on growing my business and working with my clients.

Pros

Infusionsoft has been invaluable for the growth of my business. As a one man show currently running a cash based physical therapy practice, the biggest struggle I had prior to Infusionsoft was organizing and tracking all of my new leads, and implementing an easily trackable and repeated follow-up system. With Infusionsoft, I'm now able to tag and track every single lead that inquires about my services from the initial touch point all the way up to becoming a paying client. It's taken the stress out of managing new leads and follow-ups and has given me the freedom to focus on my clients. Not only that, but I've also been able to create campaigns that target patients after they're done working with me in addition to easily sending out broadcast emails weekly, which allows me to easily stay in touch with all the people that I've worked with. This helps me to stay top of mind so that when something does pop-up, or a friend of theirs has a need, I'm the first person they think of. In short. Infusionsoft has been invaluable for the growth of my business and I'd highly recommend it to any small business who is serious about growing.

Cons

The only con to speak of would be the learning curve. Luckily, I had some professional training to start my Infusionsoft experience, otherwise learning the ins and outs of the system would have been a little overwhelming. That said, it's completely worth investing the time to learn because once you've learned the system, it makes the day to day operations of running your business SO much easier.

Response from Infusionsoft

Hi Matt, Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a detailed review on Capterra! We appreciate your input and the high marks! Cheers, Sarah, Advocacy Manager at Infusionsoft

Replied January 2019

Nathan

InfusionSoft - Great CRM software

The overall experience has been quite enlightening on how process flows are vital to making your business function correctly. My application is primarily used as a lead management system and not all our employees use InfusionSoft, which meant I had to integrate InfusionSoft with Google Sheets which makes it easier for my sales team to acquire data to leads as they come in. Most of my time is spent in campaign builder and I am currently overhauling our current lead process and I keep learning new things everyday on how to program logic to suit our business needs.

Pros

What I like most about InfusionSoft is the functionality and its endless possibilities. The Campaign Builder has an easy to use interface with limitless possibilities that can be constructed to suit your unique business needs. With a great email builder as well to create those beautiful calls to action that will surely ignite your leads' desire to buy whatever you are selling. I specifically manage the database of leads and users and find it to be quite user friendly, InfusionSoft will warn you about an increase in bad email addresses, allowing you enough time to clean it up before it affects your business badly. Another great aspect is the help provided by agents via the Chat facility, you can chat live with an InfusionSoft assistant to help you with any problems you might have. I find it extremely helpful in times when I am unsure of what to do.

Cons

While I do have high praise for the campaign builder and its limitless possibilities, this can also be a problem as when I first started using the software; I didn't know what was what. There is basic training available, but I don't feel it adequately explains the possibilities of what can be done. To fully unlock the potential of InfusionSoft, some additional training will be required.

Response from Infusionsoft

Hi Nathan, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. We truly appreciate your input - especially hearing from what I would call a "power user" :) Cheers, Sarah, Advocacy Manager at Infusionsoft

Replied December 2018

Vincent Po

Industry: Information Services

We were a loyal IS customer for 10 years until...

Product is fine, but management, support and client service leaves a lot to be desired.

Pros

The product itself is very useful and good. While there are no "perfect" automation apps on the market that fulfill all our requirements, IS did a relatively good job of it. They've been pushing lots of regular updates which is good, but doesn't make up for what I'll describe in the Cons section.

Cons

Many other automation apps have built-in features that are very useful, but Infusionsoft requires a LOT of 3rd party apps (which adds on a lot of costs for a small business) to do a lot of things other apps have out of the box. As mentioned, I understand no app on the market is 100% perfect and the other apps have their own deficiencies. The worst part of Infusionsoft is not the product itself (the product is relatively good) but it's the entire management and customer support that is problematic. Often times, chat support (while friendly & quick), is not very familiar with the IS product. Often times, it's the we the customers who know more than they do. Finally, as mentioned, we were with IS for 10yrs and then they decided to raise our price by 400% giving us only 30 days notice via email (and a poorly written one). This has caused a furor amongst long-time clients & resulted in a large exodus of long-time clients. Apparently the new management didn't really care, despite many of thus believed we were grand-fathered into our original plans. All in all, many of us felt it was poorly handled by management and that's why we left them after ten years, despite the pain of migrating to a new platform. They are trying to expand globally but IS is still not really setup to work internationally. We were probably one of the first companies in Asia to use them and they completely ignored our feedback or even show any interest us when we attended a live seminar with them.

Chase

For the smart marketer

Providing consistency over the 1-2 year period our customers work with us. Better handling of leads, turning them in to better conversions Automating mundane tasks like letters, cards, packages, etc. Generating referrals in a consistent trackable manner. Warming leads more effectively Combining online and offline interactions Notifications of important milestones in the sales and fulfillment process

Pros

Customizability is my favorite part of Infusionsoft. It is very powerful to be able to have it do exactly what you have dreamed up. It seems pretty simplistic at first, but when you get into it, you start to realize that the possibilities are endless of what you can accomplish and do with it. For me the CRM and Campaign builder are doing automated tasks for me that would take our team hours to accomplish, and catching our sales and fulfillment process at critical time points to make sure our patient experience is the best it can be. I really love and use campaign builder . . . a lot. You can make campaigns do whatever you want AND make them start to perform based on the interaction that your customers have with the campaigns. That is very powerful and one of the big differentiators IS has from other software I have found. I've used IS for about 4 years now and I'm building new things every week to help reduce the tasks I do and my employees do. I also love the community. Going to ICON (the conference that infusionsoft puts on) was one of the best experiences I have had as a business owner. It was amazing to see thousands of small business owners making things happen and helping each other. Infusionsoft really does live by its tag line "We help Small Businesses Succeed."

Cons

There is work involved. I'm not really trying to be facetious. So many times we want a silver bullet that makes everything as easy as wasting 6 hours on your friends facebook feeds. In life in general, it's not easy to customize anything, but when it is finally tailored right to what your business needs, it is very powerful. Infusionsoft isn't a few clicks here and there and over with, but if it were, it wouldn't be the powerful machine it is. So you have to be willing to invest in harnessing it to your wagon and making it work for you. That investment can potentially involve you or your staff learning how to use it, and/or hiring third party companies who help you get it doing what you want it to do. As long as you go into it knowing that there is tremendous benefit from both of these investments, your business will be influenced for the better. Infusionsoft has a lot of things that are cookie cutter easy, but I think of it more like a cookie cutter maker than some software that does one or two things well and leaves businesses lacking in functionality or customizability. Learning the skills I have gained in Infusionsoft have totally transformed the way I think about marketing to my patients and everyone around me.

Liam

Great tool but not without issues

For the price and what it does, we have yet to find a better solution. I believe in the product but wish they would work harder on fixing current problems rather than rolling out new tools. It does take some time learning the ropes but there are lots of great tools, webinars, and people willing to help. It's a great community. (Big shout out to MonkeyPod Marketing and Greg Jenkins)

Pros

I like being able to set up campaigns that run the full year making sure the customer is kept in the loop. With proper tags I can see that things are running smoothly.

Cons

1) Support. If you are in the US I am sure that support is much better but being 9 hrs ahead of the IS HQ I am usually stuck with the total waste of time 'Chat Support'. Two years ago support would have gotten 5 of 5, today I would give it one star at best. 2) The platform is about 5 years behind the times. Powerful but the look, usability, and feel are dated. If they don't get on this in the next year or two I would expect serious competition to start circling. 3) They remove useful tools, replace with simplicity, and then pat themselves on the back for their own awesomeness. I can write a book about the lack of flexibility in the new (1 year) email builder that was stripped of most of the designing strengths. When they added the ability underline text 4 months in (seriously) they cheered themselves to no end. How email builder was rolled out without the ability to underline is a headscratcher and I am never going to stop complaining about the removal of the HTML snippet. ***Sorry, it's always easier to remember what you don't like than what you do.

Response from Saphiya

Hi Liam, Thank you for writing a review. I will make sure to share your product feedback with the right teams here so we can create a better experience for our customers. Take care!

Replied August 2017

Rebecca

What's So Automated About Infusionsoft?

I have researched CRMs and Marketing Software for the past several years. As a REALTOR, the company software had changed multiple times, leaving my personal system outdated, which prompted me to see if it was time to invest and make a commitment to something I would know nothing about until I jump in with two feet and my pocketbook. So I did. I reviewed and tested a multitude of software and found many that I liked but none quite suited for the money vs. the features vs. my unique business needs. Hatchbuck, DaPulse, and 17 Hats are a few I can remember and recommend to varying degrees but each fell short of my specific needs and desired growth. And while several appeared cheaper at the onset, when estimating cost after growth (which would be the "long term") I realized paying a little more now for a consistent pricing may well be the best option. My group has 4-5 users and looking at 5,000 contacts - which need sorted and categorized and updated. So although I may not be concerned about limits on number of emails sent monthly - I did need to cap my user costs and contact costs hoping to grown to about 35,000 contacts. I spoke with all the professionals and most just didn't know what to do and each thought one was as good as another based on personal experience.

Pros

I tried many brands, however, each time I got a great email, an immediate response, a beautiful landing page I continued to see the name Infusionsoft. The research and features were outstanding. As I began looking at those at the higher level of business, which I wanted to obtain, I saw most, in a variety of industries, had chosen Infusionsoft. I was surprised when surveying the target group of Infusionsoft Users, they each were optimistic about their future commitment to continue their relationship. So I jumped in! I am confident it will be an investment of time, money and frustration of efforts - but I look forward to building system, upon a system and automating many general tasks and information sharing.

Cons

The investment was a minor con - but the prices have become more in line with the value as my years of investigation and research continued. The biggest con is the education investment and the delayed gratification of understanding this will be a process. My optimism has been a bit dampened with the realization I may not easily, understand trigger relationships and process. Additionally, my "initial payment" for training although friendly has been less than sufficient, and less than simple to establish a confidence that I can get it done in a year. However, I still believe I will be with the system for a long period of time, and patience and bridled expectations will become the new norm.

Jorge

A Strong CRM / Email Marketing Solution / Not Trivial to Set Up

Infusionsoft is a CRM solution designed for small businesses. It's not the tool for enterprise or medium sized businesses needing more than 15 to 20 seats. Think of it as a MailChimp / Saleforce with an emailing workflow engine. It allow you to build email sequences that adjust the content you send based on what each contact does. That's an over simplification, but at it's core that what it does. It's got a huge community of add on products supporting it. You can build membership sites with it. You can enable call centers with it. The application are numerous, but it is not a tool very everyone. There are times when its not a fit. Many business owners take it on expecting to configure it with minimal outside help. That is probably not a good idea. It's like building your office network yourself following YouTube video instructions. You may get it done, but not without a lot of time and frustration. Even worse, when you are done, you may have made mistakes an experienced person would never do that keep you from making the best use of the tool especially in the long run.

Pros

The tool has a lot of power. It enables you to automate email campaigns targeting each contact based on what you know about them. If they answer a question on a form, you can sent them one thing. If you learn they live in one state versus another, you can customize content to them. If they visit specific pages of your site and login many times into your membership site, you can change what they see. It has a huge amount of power.

Cons

It's not a do-it-yourself tool. Lot's of people complain saying it's too hard to use and too expensive. Infusionsoft is a complex piece of software. If a complete newbee could make it work perfectly on their own, it wouldn't be able to provide you with all the feature it includes. I have seen Infusionsoft sold from the stage with promises that it's a self-serve, DIY solution. Honestly, it is not. That's why you have a very healthy Infusionsoft consultants and partners community servicing it. These consultants and partner focus on all aspects of the solution working to help business owners put the tool to good use.

Customer Service or Sales CRMs

Looking at most CRMs the database aspect is pretty much the same from one to another. What I have found is that most are slightly better setup for sales than for customer service. Without diminishing the importance of sales (we all need them, all the time) we are a customer service-based company and follow many qualitative data points of customer satisfaction and comments. We use them to keep track of current service levels and to anticipate the needs of our clients. InfusionSoft has been very good at helping us identify these data and prepare them for analysis. SalesForce is not as friendly to helping us find and use them. I take nothing away from SalesForce and a robust sales program for medium and large operations, however small to medium businesses that are driven by customer service more than sales will find that InfusionSoft is more tho their liking. As for the value, both are reasonable in terms of ROI, but InfusionSoft is less costly and has a much softer, more relaxed sales team. After sale, InfusionSoft is outstanding in helping capture complex, less obvious data about our clients. InfusionSoft represents the concierge service level that so many businesses are trying to develop and maintain with their customer base.

Pros

The people of InfusionSoft know how to help customize their software to whatever you want to follow, no matter how unconventional it is. They work hard at through free of cost assistance to leverage their program to the clients benefit. They have a large and deep community of users that help enrich the users' experience.

Cons

Its integration is less ubiquitous than that of SalesForce, but is growing constantly.

Lynne

Infusionsoft - A great CRM

Moving from Dynamics to Infusionsoft was a great move on behalf of our company. We are a small company and the Dynamics CRM was just to "heavy" for our use. From our initial calls, to the setup to our daily use, we are very pleased with Infusionsoft and it's substantially less expensive than Dynamics.

Pros

We love Infusionsoft because it is user friendly, intuitive and we have been able to combine our marketing campaigns into the software.

Cons

I can't really say anything negative about Infusionsoft.

Reasons for switching to Keap

Dynamics was not user friendly to us - it's a very big product and we are a small company and didn't utilize even a quarter of what Dynamics had to offer plus it was expensive.

Response from Keap

Lynne, We love hearing this! Thanks for sharing your review. All the best, Paige, Social Media Specialist

Replied August 2019