What are Ringy users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Ringy software through verified user reviews

• icon"The most impactful feature is the ability to keep building my funnel while I focus on other streams of revenue."
  • icon"When I needed help integrating lead lists or needed other tech support, the IT reps were very helpful."
  • icon"Being able to reach a large number of people effortlessly is key. Being able to follow up with these people effortlessly is even better."
  • icon"I don't like that I can't delete leads that are either dead or bad number etc. that are given to me. I probably have 1000 leads just sitting there. I wish there was a way to get rid of those."
  • icon"I hate the fact that we have to keep adding money for texts and calls apart from the $99/month."
  • icon"It’s very expensive and charges without notice."

Browse all Ringy Reviews

• Have you used Ringy and would like to share your experience with others?

Brandon

Company size: 501 - 1,000 employees

iSales does everything I need it to

Paul A.

Top CRM in the game

I am able to do the job of 10 ppl with one login. Text, e-mail and dial at a click.

Pros

The ability to flow from text to email to calls at the click of a mouse. The ability to customize the CRM for my own business needs. The continue effort in improving customer interface.

Cons

I have no complaints. One of the best marketing tools any sales organization should be using.

Response from Kovacs Systems

Thanks for the review Paul! We're glad to see you're getting the most out of the systems automation features. As always, let us know if there's anything we can do to make your life easier!

Replied October 2019

iSales is a MUST to grow

Incredible. I'm upset I didn't find it sooner.

Pros

Texting plays a huge role in my sales. The mobile feature is bar none to text clients on the go while my laptop is closed, also being able to see a whole page of different styles of texts I've sent and if they got reactions is incredible. Another software I use alongside is not as efficient in this sense but I like the scheduling capabilities of it so I use it for that.

Cons

Honestly nothing is bad about this software. I love how you can disposition with different colors to help coordinate and once again like the texts - be able to see everything on 1 page....

Reasons for switching to Ringy

It's not as user friendly in my opinion. It's ironic because "isales" is like "iphone" and everyone knows the iphone is "user friendly" :P

ANDREW

my thoughts

Pros

I like the integration of text and email

Cons

Its incredibly rudimentary. It doesn't really allow for great positioning of leads that are hot. Yes you can add tags and sort by tags, but even then I have spent a lot of time trying to find the lead I was looking for. I have seen other tools that allow for scoring the leads and you can go to a page that would have your top leads based on scoring - like they took the call gets points, they went through the presentaion they got more points, they were quoted gets points etc. also, I cant really see the emails that have been sent and which email they viewed. sometimes the filtering just doesnt work and i have to find other ways to get to what im looking for

Response from Kovacs Systems

Thanks for the awesome feedback Andrew! We value your opinion, so we've made some improvements based on your thoughts. You can now see which email a lead has opened (instead of just seeing that they opened an email from you). You can also see which emails are sent to your leads when viewing the leads profile under their activity log. You did mention that we do not currently have a lead scoring feature, which is true. However, you can set your sales pipeline up to better organize your leads and see which ones are hot. For example, you could filter a pipeline stage by leads that have texted you in the past 24 hours, but haven't been responded to yet, or by leads that have responded to a drip campaign, as well as many, many other filters. We would love to go through this with you, just contact support through your iSalesCRM portal and we'll be happy to help!

JANICE

iSalesCRM

This has helped me be able to stay in contact with my prospects more and able to have them become clients.

Pros

This program allows you to keep working even when you are "off the clock"! Being able to develop "drips" to keep in contact with your prospects automatically is great. You are able to track and segment each lead as you see fit.

Cons

The mobile app does not allow you to be able to disposition a lead so that the automatic drips can start. You are able to text back and forth though.

Reasons for switching to Ringy

USHAdvisors, Andrew Montigue Region offered this program and encouraged us to use it. I do like it much, much better than any other program we have used!

Tracy

iSales

I can use iSales while using another CRM, so it dramatically increases the # of people I can reach daily.

Pros

The ease of the drip and campaign marketing.

Cons

TIer pricing for limiting 160 characters in text messages. It adds up. There doesn't seem to be programming in place to block/stop any drip text messages from going out if the phone # is bad/bounce back.

Tanner

Using iSales

The service is great and much better than other CRMs I have used in the past. It gives me the ability to follow up with leads without even thinking about it.

Pros

I like the drip marketing. I can start a lead in the drips and then the system takes over so I can use my time elsewhere to do other important activities.

Reasons for switching to Ringy

It was about the same price and I don't think we really knew how to use it. The drip campaign is what really made us pull the trigger.

Nicolas

Great system!!! Best CRM by far

Pros

The ease of use of Isales is fantastic! It’s a personal assistant for a fraction of the price of a real assistant. Makes contacting prospects a lot easier.

Cons

Sometimes with bulk text messages they get spammed

Reasons for switching to Ringy

The ease of transition from dialing a ton to making work a lot more passive

Erika

thoughts on iSales

I think it's a good program. I've used better for lower price.

Pros

The ease to upload data and to search leads

Cons

not a big fan of the amount of time it takes to schedule a follow up call or appointments

Reasons for switching to Ringy

Stopped Using Vanillasoft about a year before I started using iSales...talked with a couple agents who were using it....so thought I'd give it a try.

Jamal

ISales Newbie

I have seen overall productivity increase and flow of leads being generated by more effectively.

Pros

I really the ability to filter through leads with ease. As well as the sort-ability component. Navigation is seamless and user-friendly.

Cons

Notes section should be more user friendly regarding how new notes should always be at the top, rather than listed below, existing ones. Tags should have more color options when assigning them.

Reasons for switching to Ringy

To many individuals with access to the same leads, thus reducing the opportunities for more ground to cover or sales to be had.

Dana

lots of features voicedrops for VM kinda clunky

overall it is a feature-rich contact system

Pros

The dialing system is pretty good, having it integrated into the platform not having to launch a 3rd party app to do it is quite convenient.

Cons

The VM can be difficult at times when sending drip VM's; a lot of mouse motion why not have it integrated right on the dialer instead of launching a separate applet?

Reasons for switching to Ringy

satellite division forced the switch due to the poaching of clients when sharing leads in both systems at once.

kenneth

ISalesCRM is now Ringy

The more I use it, the better I get at using it. Like with any CRM, there is a learning curve. Haven't availed myself of the new training videos which I'd recommend for any new user. Customer service is sketchy. For the cost, it seems worthwhile.

Pros

Like any CRM software the more you know about what you need and the better you understand its features, the better it can serve your needs. After almost two years, I am still learning about it features and functionality. Especially like the campaign option.

Cons

The disposition tags and automatic actions are a little redundant or maybe I just haven't figure out how to use them to their best benefit.

Cheryl

iSales CRM Review

Pros

iSales was light years beyond the CRM system we were utilizing. The functionality is increasing with time, overall it's a great product.

Cons

I wish there were integration where you could send an immediate email like you can an SMS message, there are times I'd like to have that function. Campaign functions could also be improved, things that should be sorted out, like "no SMS" dont always work. That's using all the sorting on the page. Some of them still slip through.

Leads Management and function

Nathan

A centralized hub for all your leads to stay organized and in touch

Pros

I most enjoy the fact that the CRM does all of the text/email follow ups for the leads inputted into the system and allows for you to log the activity you've had with the lead, knowing exactly where you are in your sales process. And of course the ability to have large campaigns to get in touch with all the leads in your system.

Cons

I really enjoy the system and the fact that features are constantly being updated. I would ask that when there are updates that there is a tab with a list of newly updated features/patch notes to best stay up do date. Currently, you know there has been an update but it is not always clear on what was fixed/added

Response from Kovacs Systems

Thank you Nathan for the amazing review! We are so happy to have you on board. Concerning new updates, we did just launch a Support Center page this week with FAQs and video tutorials. Perhaps we can make a section within that page where you can view new updates / patches as they are launched. I expect engineering will have this done by the end of the week.

evan

Must-have

iSalesCRM is the easiest and most effective way to reach clients. Hands down one of the best business investment los I’ve made and is very affordable. It pays for itself ten fold. The ease of use along w the help received during set-up is well above par. My team is generating more money per dollar spent since incorporating the system. The changes were noticeable immediately. No waiting, I saw immediate results. Highly recommend

Pros

My CPA was cut in half. You have local presence and only spend money when you want to. Very fairly priced. Easy to use- sales rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped explain how to use all the services to my entire office via a webinar. Never lose track of who you texted or emailed or called and how many times. Great for turning over old leads and working new leads.

Cons

Nothing much to complain about. The only thing you’re going to want to do is make sure of is that your phones are ready after a text blast or email blast because the response is fast and immediate

KENNETH

CRM Ease

Great Use

Pros

Leads Integration isthe best.I love that feature

Cons

I would like to do more reports with tghe system

Matt

Convenient, but pricey

Overall, good. The improvements are typically nice additions

Pros

It's incredibly convenient. Follow ups are very important in sales, and this does a great job at that.

Cons

It is expensive. I have been using it for years now, and the cost is still very high.

Response from Kovacs Systems

Hi Matt, thanks for the feedback and awesome review. We're always looking for ways to improve, and it's your feedback that helps us do just that! We just changed our entire pricing structure to make things cheaper for everyone! You now get 1000 free texts and 1000 free click-to-call minutes with every subscription. We also just introduced team pricing, which lowers the cost of your subscription as you grow your team. Let us know what you think!

mark

Works in a robust manner for leads

Very very good for contacting and tracking leads.

Pros

iSales makes contacting, tracking and speaking with leads very easy.

Cons

It's a little glitchy in how everything is connected.

Reasons for switching to Ringy

iSales had much more depth to it.

Joseline

Overall System Review

I'm thankful I was introduce to this CRM by my business partner Gladys. This system allow me to run my business without relying on an appointment setter person. This CRM keeps all my purchased leads organized, so I don't miss any follow ups.

Pros

Hi, my name is Joseline. I was introduced to the iSalesCRM by my business partner Gladys. I'm a top producer in the company and I was going thru a rough patch. I purchased so many leads from multiple lead generation companies. I was having a hard time keeping up with my leads. Using the iSalesCRM made it extremely easy to integrate my purchase leads in one platform. My sales increased by triple the volume. I don't missed any appointments since I've been using iSalesCRM. I love the following *State numbers for each state *Verification and follow up text preset *Scheduled future text so you don't forget to text someone *The drips that follows up with the clients on the backend *User friendly for my mobile phone

Cons

So far nothing rep is very helpful with listening to different ideas to make the iSalesCRM better each day.

Response from Kovacs Systems

Thank you so much for the awesome review Joseline! We're glad to have you on board. Our engineering team is always here if you have any other feedback or suggestions.

Roger

Very useable!

I have been overall satisfied using iSales.

Pros

iSales has provided me an accessible platform for my contact management.

Cons

iSales is sometimes difficult to navigate.

Great CRM! Just very expensive

Pros

You are able to contact hundreds of clients per day in just minutes. The organization of the CRM is very neat and simple to learn.

Cons

The price is very high. When you have a high volume amount texts/calls per day you start to pay a lot more than expected.

Reasons for switching to Ringy

iSalesCRM is a true CRM not a dialer.

Joshua

Great Software!

Being able to continually contacts leads without the extra work is great. This lets me spend my time working my warmer leads while the system continually contacts and touches the leads that are cold.

Pros

The ease of use and functionality of Isales. Currently, there is no other software on the market that does what it does. If you are dealing with hundreds of leads a day I would recommend looking into this.

Cons

Additional costs to use the system and features. If you are calling from this system with the soft phone you will be spending a lot more money. NO APP for your phone - being that I work on my phone a lot it would be great to have an app the is very fluid and works with android or IOS.

Reasons for switching to Ringy

Vanilla soft is only good for calling. It does not work for you like the Isales system does with drip emails and texts.

Phone

Pros

I like the way you can customize the software with disposition tags, sms and email drips, sales pipeline, etc

Cons

The VOIP phone quality is REALLY BAD. Every other customer can't hear me well. Most times, I'm having to call them back from my cell.

Reasons for switching to Ringy

Our whole office made the switch

Kent

Great but could be better

It has been great for a segment of our leads but lacks in other ares requiring us to find additional options

Pros

The drip text campaigns

Cons

The nickel and dime costs. Because of the high monthly costs and additional nickel and dime costs we are constantly looking for another option and do not see this as a permanent choice at this time

The texting feature

Response from Kovacs Systems

Thanks for the awesome feedback Kent! We definitely understand what you mean, and as a result we just changed our entire pricing structure to make things cheaper for everyone! You now get 1000 free texts and 1000 free click-to-call minutes with every subscription. We also just introduced team pricing, which lowers the cost of your subscription as you grow your team. Let us know what you think!

Damon

Best Contact Management System I've found

Pros

I like the automated actions, ability to set things up one time and have them applied over and over again.

Cons

There have been a few times where it has been buggy ab out sending messages or dialing calls hasn't worked, but those are few and far between.

Needed better control