• Pros

• "I love the fact that this software is extremely easy to use! I haven’t seen a CRM service that was so easy to use, it’s literally a plug and play service!"

• "I like the interface of this product. Very easy to navigate and find what I need to find. Also easy to sort between various leads and vendors."

• "The ease of use of Isales is fantastic! It’s a personal assistant for a fraction of the price of a real assistant. Makes contacting prospects a lot easier."

• Cons

• "iSales can get fairly expensive if you bulk text leads and use it all day everyday, but for what it does, it is worth the money. "

• "There have been a few times where it has been buggy ab out sending messages or dialing calls hasn't worked, but those are few and far between."

• "Nothing much to complain about. The only thing you’re going to want to do is make sure of is that your phones are ready after a text blast or email blast because the response is fast and immediate "

Browse iSalesCRM Reviews

Paul A. from Globelend Capital

Top CRM in the game

I am able to do the job of 10 ppl with one login. Text, e-mail and dial at a click.

Pros

The ability to flow from text to email to calls at the click of a mouse. The ability to customize the CRM for my own business needs. The continue effort in improving customer interface.

Cons

I have no complaints. One of the best marketing tools any sales organization should be using.

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the review Paul! We're glad to see you're getting the most out of the systems automation features. As always, let us know if there's anything we can do to make your life easier!

JANICE from USHAdvisors

iSalesCRM

This has helped me be able to stay in contact with my prospects more and able to have them become clients.

Pros

This program allows you to keep working even when you are "off the clock"! Being able to develop "drips" to keep in contact with your prospects automatically is great. You are able to track and segment each lead as you see fit.

Cons

The mobile app does not allow you to be able to disposition a lead so that the automatic drips can start. You are able to text back and forth though.

Reasons for Switching to iSalesCRM

USHAdvisors, Andrew Montigue Region offered this program and encouraged us to use it. I do like it much, much better than any other program we have used!

Tracy from US Health Advisors

iSales

I can use iSales while using another CRM, so it dramatically increases the # of people I can reach daily.

Pros

The ease of the drip and campaign marketing.

Cons

TIer pricing for limiting 160 characters in text messages. It adds up. There doesn't seem to be programming in place to block/stop any drip text messages from going out if the phone # is bad/bounce back.

ANDREW from Insurance

my thoughts

Pros

I like the integration of text and email

Cons

Its incredibly rudimentary. It doesn't really allow for great positioning of leads that are hot. Yes you can add tags and sort by tags, but even then I have spent a lot of time trying to find the lead I was looking for. I have seen other tools that allow for scoring the leads and you can go to a page that would have your top leads based on scoring - like they took the call gets points, they went through the presentaion they got more points, they were quoted gets points etc. also, I cant really see the emails that have been sent and which email they viewed. sometimes the filtering just doesnt work and i have to find other ways to get to what im looking for

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the awesome feedback Andrew! We value your opinion, so we've made some improvements based on your thoughts. You can now see which email a lead has opened (instead of just seeing that they opened an email from you). You can also see which emails are sent to your leads when viewing the leads profile under their activity log. You did mention that we do not currently have a lead scoring feature, which is true. However, you can set your sales pipeline up to better organize your leads and see which ones are hot. For example, you could filter a pipeline stage by leads that have texted you in the past 24 hours, but haven't been responded to yet, or by leads that have responded to a drip campaign, as well as many, many other filters. We would love to go through this with you, just contact support through your iSalesCRM portal and we'll be happy to help!

David from USHA

iSales is a MUST to grow

Incredible. I'm upset I didn't find it sooner.

Pros

Texting plays a huge role in my sales. The mobile feature is bar none to text clients on the go while my laptop is closed, also being able to see a whole page of different styles of texts I've sent and if they got reactions is incredible. Another software I use alongside is not as efficient in this sense but I like the scheduling capabilities of it so I use it for that.

Cons

Honestly nothing is bad about this software. I love how you can disposition with different colors to help coordinate and once again like the texts - be able to see everything on 1 page....

Reasons for Switching to iSalesCRM

It's not as user friendly in my opinion. It's ironic because "isales" is like "iphone" and everyone knows the iphone is "user friendly" :P

Tanner from USHealth Advisors

Using iSales

The service is great and much better than other CRMs I have used in the past. It gives me the ability to follow up with leads without even thinking about it.

Pros

I like the drip marketing. I can start a lead in the drips and then the system takes over so I can use my time elsewhere to do other important activities.

Cons

I don't like that I can't delete leads that are either dead or bad number etc. that are given to me. I probably have 1000 leads just sitting there. I wish there was a way to get rid of those.

Reasons for Switching to iSalesCRM

It was about the same price and I don't think we really knew how to use it. The drip campaign is what really made us pull the trigger.

Nicolas from US Health

Great system!!! Best CRM by far

Pros

Cons

Sometimes with bulk text messages they get spammed

Reasons for Switching to iSalesCRM

The ease of transition from dialing a ton to making work a lot more passive

Erika from USHealth Advisors

thoughts on iSales

I think it's a good program. I've used better for lower price.

Pros

The ease to upload data and to search leads

Cons

not a big fan of the amount of time it takes to schedule a follow up call or appointments

Reasons for Switching to iSalesCRM

Stopped Using Vanillasoft about a year before I started using iSales...talked with a couple agents who were using it....so thought I'd give it a try.

Jamal from USHealth Advisors

ISales Newbie

I have seen overall productivity increase and flow of leads being generated by more effectively.

Pros

I really the ability to filter through leads with ease. As well as the sort-ability component. Navigation is seamless and user-friendly.

Cons

Notes section should be more user friendly regarding how new notes should always be at the top, rather than listed below, existing ones. Tags should have more color options when assigning them.

Reasons for Switching to iSalesCRM

To many individuals with access to the same leads, thus reducing the opportunities for more ground to cover or sales to be had.

Dana from Alliance Insure Group, LLC.

lots of features voicedrops for VM kinda clunky

overall it is a feature-rich contact system

Pros

The dialing system is pretty good, having it integrated into the platform not having to launch a 3rd party app to do it is quite convenient.

Cons

The VM can be difficult at times when sending drip VM's; a lot of mouse motion why not have it integrated right on the dialer instead of launching a separate applet?

Reasons for Switching to iSalesCRM

satellite division forced the switch due to the poaching of clients when sharing leads in both systems at once.

Cheryl from USHA

iSales CRM Review

Pros

iSales was light years beyond the CRM system we were utilizing. The functionality is increasing with time, overall it's a great product.

Cons

I wish there were integration where you could send an immediate email like you can an SMS message, there are times I'd like to have that function. Campaign functions could also be improved, things that should be sorted out, like "no SMS" dont always work. That's using all the sorting on the page. Some of them still slip through.

Leads Management and function

Nathan from USHEALTH Advisors

A centralized hub for all your leads to stay organized and in touch

Pros

I most enjoy the fact that the CRM does all of the text/email follow ups for the leads inputted into the system and allows for you to log the activity you've had with the lead, knowing exactly where you are in your sales process. And of course the ability to have large campaigns to get in touch with all the leads in your system.

Cons

I really enjoy the system and the fact that features are constantly being updated. I would ask that when there are updates that there is a tab with a list of newly updated features/patch notes to best stay up do date. Currently, you know there has been an update but it is not always clear on what was fixed/added

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

Thank you Nathan for the amazing review! We are so happy to have you on board. Concerning new updates, we did just launch a Support Center page this week with FAQs and video tutorials. Perhaps we can make a section within that page where you can view new updates / patches as they are launched. I expect engineering will have this done by the end of the week.

evan from UhealthCoverage

Must-have

iSalesCRM is the easiest and most effective way to reach clients. Hands down one of the best business investment los I’ve made and is very affordable. It pays for itself ten fold. The ease of use along w the help received during set-up is well above par. My team is generating more money per dollar spent since incorporating the system. The changes were noticeable immediately. No waiting, I saw immediate results. Highly recommend

Pros

My CPA was cut in half. You have local presence and only spend money when you want to. Very fairly priced. Easy to use- sales rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped explain how to use all the services to my entire office via a webinar. Never lose track of who you texted or emailed or called and how many times. Great for turning over old leads and working new leads.

Matt from USHA

Convenient, but pricey

Overall, good. The improvements are typically nice additions

Pros

It's incredibly convenient. Follow ups are very important in sales, and this does a great job at that.

Cons

It is expensive. I have been using it for years now, and the cost is still very high.

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

Hi Matt, thanks for the feedback and awesome review. We're always looking for ways to improve, and it's your feedback that helps us do just that! We just changed our entire pricing structure to make things cheaper for everyone! You now get 1000 free texts and 1000 free click-to-call minutes with every subscription. We also just introduced team pricing, which lowers the cost of your subscription as you grow your team. Let us know what you think!

KENNETH from USHEALTH Advisors

CRM Ease

Great Use

Pros

Leads Integration isthe best.I love that feature

Cons

I would like to do more reports with tghe system

mark from USHEALTH Advisors

Works in a robust manner for leads

Very very good for contacting and tracking leads.

Pros

iSales makes contacting, tracking and speaking with leads very easy.

Cons

It's a little glitchy in how everything is connected.

Reasons for Switching to iSalesCRM

iSales had much more depth to it.

Joseline from US HEALTH Advisors

Overall System Review

I'm thankful I was introduce to this CRM by my business partner Gladys. This system allow me to run my business without relying on an appointment setter person. This CRM keeps all my purchased leads organized, so I don't miss any follow ups.

Pros

Hi, my name is Joseline. I was introduced to the iSalesCRM by my business partner Gladys. I'm a top producer in the company and I was going thru a rough patch. I purchased so many leads from multiple lead generation companies. I was having a hard time keeping up with my leads. Using the iSalesCRM made it extremely easy to integrate my purchase leads in one platform. My sales increased by triple the volume. I don't missed any appointments since I've been using iSalesCRM. I love the following *State numbers for each state *Verification and follow up text preset *Scheduled future text so you don't forget to text someone *The drips that follows up with the clients on the backend *User friendly for my mobile phone

Cons

So far nothing rep is very helpful with listening to different ideas to make the iSalesCRM better each day.

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

Thank you so much for the awesome review Joseline! We're glad to have you on board. Our engineering team is always here if you have any other feedback or suggestions.

Joshua from USHealth Advisors

Great Software!

Being able to continually contacts leads without the extra work is great. This lets me spend my time working my warmer leads while the system continually contacts and touches the leads that are cold.

Pros

The ease of use and functionality of Isales. Currently, there is no other software on the market that does what it does. If you are dealing with hundreds of leads a day I would recommend looking into this.

Cons

Additional costs to use the system and features. If you are calling from this system with the soft phone you will be spending a lot more money. NO APP for your phone - being that I work on my phone a lot it would be great to have an app the is very fluid and works with android or IOS.

Reasons for Switching to iSalesCRM

Vanilla soft is only good for calling. It does not work for you like the Isales system does with drip emails and texts.

Kent from USHA

Great but could be better

It has been great for a segment of our leads but lacks in other ares requiring us to find additional options

Pros

The drip text campaigns

Cons

The nickel and dime costs. Because of the high monthly costs and additional nickel and dime costs we are constantly looking for another option and do not see this as a permanent choice at this time

The texting feature

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the awesome feedback Kent! We definitely understand what you mean, and as a result we just changed our entire pricing structure to make things cheaper for everyone! You now get 1000 free texts and 1000 free click-to-call minutes with every subscription. We also just introduced team pricing, which lowers the cost of your subscription as you grow your team. Let us know what you think!

Roger from US Health Advisors, Goff Division

Very useable!

I have been overall satisfied using iSales.

Pros

iSales has provided me an accessible platform for my contact management.

Cons

iSales is sometimes difficult to navigate.

Michael from USHealth

Great CRM! Just very expensive

Pros

You are able to contact hundreds of clients per day in just minutes. The organization of the CRM is very neat and simple to learn.

Cons

The price is very high. When you have a high volume amount texts/calls per day you start to pay a lot more than expected.

Reasons for Switching to iSalesCRM

iSalesCRM is a true CRM not a dialer.

John from Insurance

Phone

Pros

I like the way you can customize the software with disposition tags, sms and email drips, sales pipeline, etc

Cons

The VOIP phone quality is REALLY BAD. Every other customer can't hear me well. Most times, I'm having to call them back from my cell.

Reasons for Switching to iSalesCRM

Our whole office made the switch

Damon from Damon McNeil

Best Contact Management System I've found

Pros

I like the automated actions, ability to set things up one time and have them applied over and over again.

Needed better control

Richard from US HEALTH ADVISORS

ISALES CRM REVIEW

HELPS KEEP MORE ORGANIZED

Pros

THE AUTO TEXTS AND EMAILS FEATURE. IT HELPS TO KEEP MORE ENGAGED WITH THE CLIENT

Cons

I THINK ITS A BIT TOO EXPENSIVE. I THINK THER WOULD BE MORE USERS IF IT WAS MORE REASONABLY PRICED. LIKE HAVE A DISCOUNT FOR THE MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION AT LEAST.

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the awesome feedback Richard! It's suggestions like this that helps us both grow. As a result, we just changed our entire pricing structure to make things cheaper for everyone! You now get 1000 free texts and 1000 free click-to-call minutes with every subscription. We also just introduced team pricing, which lowers the cost of your subscription as you grow your team. Let us know what you think!

Taneka from US Health Group

Great tool for success!

Good CRM with a fairly easy set up. The app is awesome and super easy to navigate. Love the ability to store so many automated responses.

Pros

The most impactful feature is the ability to keep building my funnel while I focus on other streams of revenue. The automated text responses to my new lead drops and the ability to do drip campaigns is HUGE for my business.

Cons

I don't like that the caller's number doesn't come through on forwarded calls to my cell. It's frustrating that I have to open the app to see who called me. Automated notifications to stop drips on holidays would be super helpful too.

Better drip campaign!

Kristee from Us Health Advisors

Isales

Love it

Pros

Keeps everything organized and available for reviews

Cons

When you put someone on the calendar your self it will not show up on the main page as an appointment! You have to use the booking page and that’s not convenient.

It’s outdated

Sharon from USHEALTH ADVISORS

Best CRM features, Cumbersome to manage

Applaud software designers for features offered. Great “bells & whistles”...best CRM used to date. Enjoyed and attended a few weekly webinars for Q&A with other users and training support. Unfortunately, I recently turned off system, too time consuming to keep current, in real time.

Pros

I love the depth and range of software features. Customization and tracking.

Cons

Time consuming to manage, cumbersome to disposition and keep current (not to alienate).

Reasons for Switching to iSalesCRM

Initially I was excited and intrigued by the expanded features, customization and automation of managing data, however, it began to manage me and demanded too much time. Not sure current design handles large volume of data efficiently.

Scott from USHealth Advisors

I use I-sales every day... and it's awesome!

This is the best CRM for growing and maintaining my client base.

Pros

The drip text is amazing for keeping updates with prospects.

Cons

I cant find any issues with this CRM as I use it every day.

Didn't like the crm

Susan from USHealth Advisors

Fill the Funnel

Really quite positive experience as it seems to "answer" all the steps needed to receive, develop and track a lead from inception to finish or "the sale."

Pros

This is an organized software system to generate new leads from a broad swath of geography. The ability to track your progress and be able to refer back to that "progress report"is extremely beneficial as it would otherwise be impossible to follow a developing history on that lead. Further, the components of choosing your geographic region and having the ability to manipulate preset "responses" is helpful.

Cons

Many leads are not in need of healthcare even though they are targeted as a likely candidate for healthcare.

Maria L from USHA

Really good way to get organized and methodical

Happy with it but still too expensive. It's worth the cost but barely

Pros

Ways to organized and automate processes

Cons

Some of the features are a bit redundant

Reasons for Switching to iSalesCRM

I liked the automation with isales better

James from Healthcare

Up and coming CRM software company!

I was considering switching to another CRM or Pairing Salesforce with VOIP and SMS software, but what you get with iSales is better value as an all-in-1 platform.

Pros

My favorite feature of this software is the constant upgrade of the ease of use and organizational features. iSales is essentially automated personal assistant that makes it easy to contact prospects. It's CRM software rolled up with VOIP, EMAIL, and SMS marketing. It's not perfect, but with the constant upgrades and features I'm confident that it will be by the end of the year. I'm not considering at looking at any other CRM's for the foreseeable future. The analytics provide much needed insights. I'm pleased with the appointment setting features.

Cons

Charged for for restricted/ blocked numbers. It's only one cent, but it adds up over the course of a year. It needs more expansive communication packages. At the current prices it doesn't make sense to purchase them.

Reasons for Switching to iSalesCRM

iSales is more expensive, but It does so much more.

David from US Health Advisors

iSales

Overall this has been a game changer

Pros

Great automation features and CRM organization

Cons

Sometimes it can run a little slow and takes longer than desired to get from page to page

Aaron from USHA

Isales has improved my business

Pros

My favorite aspect of Isales is the campaign management and client management.

Cons

What I like least is that I can't easily attach photos from the mobile app.

Michael from USHA

Great!

Great! 10/10 would recommend for any one needing an automatic CRM with complete customization!

Pros

The system works for me while I am busy with other clients.

Cons

Software updates. The system needs a better phone application. Rather than receiving a text I would want a notification saying I have a text from a client. The phone ringing portion of the app does not work. I just get a notification that I'm receiving a call but doesn't allow me to answer. I miss all my calls.

isales is better.

Jeremy from USHA

iSalesCRM

I want to give iSalesCRM all the credit for my success. They have been a pivotal component to my ongoing production and I would not be able to convert at the rate I’m converting without it. The follow-up component is probably my favorite aspect of this software because it allows me to touch as many clients as possible in as little time as possible. Great software!

Pros

Cons

Honestly, I have no complaints at all. It does everything I need it to do!

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

Thanks Jeremy! We're so happy to hear you're doing great. Glad to have you on board :)

Jonathan from USHA

iSalesCRM doubled my sales year over year

Overall this product increased my sales by double year over year. I never had a problem with the software and super easy to use. I tell everyone I know in sales to get it.

Pros

The best part is the follow up aspect. Sometime as an agent following up with leads fall through the cracks. Not so with this software.

Cons

Nothing that really jumps out. I think it was worth every penny.

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

We love seeing our clients have exponential growth! Glad to have you on board all these years, Jonathan.

Diane from USHEALTH Advisors

My observations

Neutral at this point. Do not have consistent follow-up or interaction.

Pros

Preset texts; ability to send campaigns.

Cons

This is a very tricky software. There are still too many steps to move forward to an action. It's way to complicated to add vendors with dispositions with preset texts, etc. The response is very very poor with customer service. The explanation per step is lacking terribly. Ease of use = not to easy.

Luila from USHAdvisors

Great Idea, Lacking in Education/Tutorial for User

I would like to set up campaigns for CSV files that are NOT paid leads from typical insurance lead vendors. I already have a warm market/database I can access and would like to set up drip campaigns specific to these groups and have option of customizing drip campaigns based on each CSV file uploaded instead of having all leads bunched together.

Pros

Texting technology possibilities, drip campaign possibilities, automation, possibility of customizing templates, Loved the positive response time and energy from engineers. Amazing people. Love the success some of the other insurance agents are having (they buy leads and use same drip campaign for all leads). This will not work for me at this time.

Cons

Lack of education/tutorials for people like me who are technologically challenged :) Would like to be able to send photos and videos REALLY need TUTORIALS (videos on demand to study on my own time)

Reasons for Switching to iSalesCRM

Changed career from realtor to insurance agent

Stephen from Stephen The Insurance Guy

Stephen's review

Make managing leads much easier to get done, phone interaction is good. There are alot of features to allow to

Pros

Easy to use, love the fact that it will allow me the ability to interact with planning calendars. Leave notes and change any othe the lead information that I need to update.

Cons

The refresh rate sometimes gets a little slow and makes it difficult to go between leads quickly

Not as much interaction

Camilla from USHA

90% of my success! Can't do without!

Most of the people on my team currently have iSales, and we see the difference on our team dynamic on performance and daily productivity.

Pros

I like how automated everything has become. It is very user friendly, and easy to navigate. 90% of my business comes the leads forwarded to iSales.

Cons

I wish we could get notified when the state phone numbers become a "SPAM" risk.

Holly from USHealth

User COmments

so far so good. What I love most is the dedication and commitment of isales team to helping train and make the transitions smooth.

Pros

It does everything I have spent a couple years trying to manage. It does so much it is a little overwhelming at first.

Cons

A little overwhelming at first with all the features. BUT I LOVE ITS CAPABILITIES. Billing is confusing.

Robert Campbell and Kevin Ferrell

EVAN from Evan Markwood - USHealth Advisors

iSales is absolutely great for SMS drip marketing

Pros

The Drip marketing is great, and the ability to acquire new local phone numbers state by stat is great

Cons

Email is still important, and I can't send custom email from within a record, and the software will not track an email send from outside the app. (It only tracks emails sent as part of a drip campaign from within the ap)

Kody from USHealth Group

iSales Review

Pros

This product is easy to use, with a little bit of training. I like that I can have leads come in, be automatically dispositioned and sent a text before I even come into the office and login.

Allison from US HEALTH ADVISORS

DECENT BUT NEEDS MORE WORK

It's decent. I like to use it, but I would hope the system gets better or maybe I can find some other software that's more efficient.

Pros

It's user friendly , easy to navigate, has a good system for marketing leads

Cons

Carrier violations (MAIN ISSUE), messages constantly sent back, being charged for leads that get no text.

Jael from USHealth Advisors

Keeps me organized

isalescrm keeps me organized. I like receiving a response on my cell and being able to respond without having to be at my desk. I like the flexibility of multiple phone numbers for different states...

Pros

Has the option to obtain multiple phone numbers for different states.

Cons

It only has one drip campaign. It makes it hard to address some groups that came from a different source.

Reasons for Choosing iSalesCRM

.. you provided the phone numbers which in most cases only one or an 800 number was available... The phone numbers were at a better rate.

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

Hi Jael, thanks for the awesome review! We wanted to let you know you actually can add multiple drip campaigns for different types of leads. Drip campaigns are categorized by disposition tags. When creating a drip campaign, simply select the disposition tag and hit save. By doing so, only leads with that disposition tag will receive that drip campaign. Let us know what you think!

Karl from UShealth

Overall is great

Pros

The ability to automatically call text and send out campaigns.

Cons

Some delay in leads going into the system.

Chad from USHEALTH ADVISORS

iSalesCRM Review

It’s been good. But pricey.

Pros

The sales pipeline. It helps you categorize the leads.

Cons

You can’t add or edit the address, city, zip once you have the lead on the system.

Reasons for Switching to iSalesCRM

Texting and my region switched.

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback Chad! Thanks to your feedback we have made it so you can now edit the address, city, state, and zip code anytime when viewing your leads. You can even just enter the zip code, and our system will look up the rest automatically! Let us know what you think!

Luis from USHA

Highly Recommend

I have a lot more consistency following up with my customers and targetting specific areas

Pros

Drip Marketing is the best feature, disposition tags make it so easy on targeting for campaigns

Cons

Integration with my business was perfect. Mobile app could be better but is not bad

Matt from UsHealth Advisors

Great Software

Love it. You need to have consistency in the small things. This tool helps keep on top of my lead flow.

Pros

I like how it automatically keeps me on task. I love the hands free automation to my leads. Helps keep everything moving in the positive direction.

Cons

Doesn't import the gender for each lead. Not a big deal really, but sometimes names like "Jamie" or foreign names can be confusing.

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the feedback and great review Matt! We wanted to let you know you can import the gender for leads automatically. In the Lead Vendors page when viewing a specific vendor, check out where it says "Lead vendor fields". This is where you control which fields are collected from this lead vendor. If you want to collect custom fields (such as gender) for your leads, simply type the name of the field in the dropdown, and click Save. Let us know if you'd like us to reach out to help!

Jennifer from Self Employed

MANAGE YOUR LEADS

I have found it to be easy to use out of the box. I strongly recommend this product over other CRM's.

Pros

I do not need to hire an assistant to manage my leads. I can use the features in the system to make my life easier.

Cons

The daily cost can get you. Be sure to disposition or you are wasting your time and money. There are some quirky things that make you do extra clicks. Send out a survey for software tweaks.