• Pros

• "I love the fact that this software is extremely easy to use! I haven’t seen a CRM service that was so easy to use, it’s literally a plug and play service!"

• "I like how it automatically keeps me on task. I love the hands free automation to my leads. Helps keep everything moving in the positive direction. "

• "I like how automated everything has become. It is very user friendly, and easy to navigate. 90% of my business comes the leads forwarded to iSales. "

• Cons

• "Nothing much to complain about. The only thing you’re going to want to do is make sure of is that your phones are ready after a text blast or email blast because the response is fast and immediate "

• "It only has one drip campaign. It makes it hard to address some groups that came from a different source."

• "Doesn't import the gender for each lead. Not a big deal really, but sometimes names like "Jamie" or foreign names can be confusing. "

Browse iSalesCRM Reviews

Paul A. from Globelend Capital

Top CRM in the game

I am able to do the job of 10 ppl with one login. Text, e-mail and dial at a click.

Pros

The ability to flow from text to email to calls at the click of a mouse. The ability to customize the CRM for my own business needs. The continue effort in improving customer interface.

Cons

I have no complaints. One of the best marketing tools any sales organization should be using.

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the review Paul! We're glad to see you're getting the most out of the systems automation features. As always, let us know if there's anything we can do to make your life easier!

Nathan from USHEALTH Advisors

A centralized hub for all your leads to stay organized and in touch

Pros

I most enjoy the fact that the CRM does all of the text/email follow ups for the leads inputted into the system and allows for you to log the activity you've had with the lead, knowing exactly where you are in your sales process. And of course the ability to have large campaigns to get in touch with all the leads in your system.

Cons

I really enjoy the system and the fact that features are constantly being updated. I would ask that when there are updates that there is a tab with a list of newly updated features/patch notes to best stay up do date. Currently, you know there has been an update but it is not always clear on what was fixed/added

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

Thank you Nathan for the amazing review! We are so happy to have you on board. Concerning new updates, we did just launch a Support Center page this week with FAQs and video tutorials. Perhaps we can make a section within that page where you can view new updates / patches as they are launched. I expect engineering will have this done by the end of the week.

Holly from USHealth

User COmments

so far so good. What I love most is the dedication and commitment of isales team to helping train and make the transitions smooth.

Pros

It does everything I have spent a couple years trying to manage. It does so much it is a little overwhelming at first.

Cons

A little overwhelming at first with all the features. BUT I LOVE ITS CAPABILITIES. Billing is confusing.

ANDREW from Insurance

my thoughts

Pros

I like the integration of text and email

Cons

Its incredibly rudimentary. It doesn't really allow for great positioning of leads that are hot. Yes you can add tags and sort by tags, but even then I have spent a lot of time trying to find the lead I was looking for. I have seen other tools that allow for scoring the leads and you can go to a page that would have your top leads based on scoring - like they took the call gets points, they went through the presentaion they got more points, they were quoted gets points etc. also, I cant really see the emails that have been sent and which email they viewed. sometimes the filtering just doesnt work and i have to find other ways to get to what im looking for

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the awesome feedback Andrew! We value your opinion, so we've made some improvements based on your thoughts. You can now see which email a lead has opened (instead of just seeing that they opened an email from you). You can also see which emails are sent to your leads when viewing the leads profile under their activity log. You did mention that we do not currently have a lead scoring feature, which is true. However, you can set your sales pipeline up to better organize your leads and see which ones are hot. For example, you could filter a pipeline stage by leads that have texted you in the past 24 hours, but haven't been responded to yet, or by leads that have responded to a drip campaign, as well as many, many other filters. We would love to go through this with you, just contact support through your iSalesCRM portal and we'll be happy to help!

evan from UhealthCoverage

Must-have

iSalesCRM is the easiest and most effective way to reach clients. Hands down one of the best business investment los I’ve made and is very affordable. It pays for itself ten fold. The ease of use along w the help received during set-up is well above par. My team is generating more money per dollar spent since incorporating the system. The changes were noticeable immediately. No waiting, I saw immediate results. Highly recommend

Pros

My CPA was cut in half. You have local presence and only spend money when you want to. Very fairly priced. Easy to use- sales rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped explain how to use all the services to my entire office via a webinar. Never lose track of who you texted or emailed or called and how many times. Great for turning over old leads and working new leads.

Matt from USHA

Convenient, but pricey

Overall, good. The improvements are typically nice additions

Pros

It's incredibly convenient. Follow ups are very important in sales, and this does a great job at that.

Cons

It is expensive. I have been using it for years now, and the cost is still very high.

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

Hi Matt, thanks for the feedback and awesome review. We're always looking for ways to improve, and it's your feedback that helps us do just that! We just changed our entire pricing structure to make things cheaper for everyone! You now get 1000 free texts and 1000 free click-to-call minutes with every subscription. We also just introduced team pricing, which lowers the cost of your subscription as you grow your team. Let us know what you think!

Joseline from US HEALTH Advisors

Overall System Review

I'm thankful I was introduce to this CRM by my business partner Gladys. This system allow me to run my business without relying on an appointment setter person. This CRM keeps all my purchased leads organized, so I don't miss any follow ups.

Pros

Hi, my name is Joseline. I was introduced to the iSalesCRM by my business partner Gladys. I'm a top producer in the company and I was going thru a rough patch. I purchased so many leads from multiple lead generation companies. I was having a hard time keeping up with my leads. Using the iSalesCRM made it extremely easy to integrate my purchase leads in one platform. My sales increased by triple the volume. I don't missed any appointments since I've been using iSalesCRM. I love the following *State numbers for each state *Verification and follow up text preset *Scheduled future text so you don't forget to text someone *The drips that follows up with the clients on the backend *User friendly for my mobile phone

Cons

So far nothing rep is very helpful with listening to different ideas to make the iSalesCRM better each day.

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

Thank you so much for the awesome review Joseline! We're glad to have you on board. Our engineering team is always here if you have any other feedback or suggestions.

Joshua from USHealth Advisors

Great Software!

Being able to continually contacts leads without the extra work is great. This lets me spend my time working my warmer leads while the system continually contacts and touches the leads that are cold.

Pros

The ease of use and functionality of Isales. Currently, there is no other software on the market that does what it does. If you are dealing with hundreds of leads a day I would recommend looking into this.

Cons

Additional costs to use the system and features. If you are calling from this system with the soft phone you will be spending a lot more money. NO APP for your phone - being that I work on my phone a lot it would be great to have an app the is very fluid and works with android or IOS.

Kent from USHA

Great but could be better

It has been great for a segment of our leads but lacks in other ares requiring us to find additional options

Pros

The drip text campaigns

Cons

The nickel and dime costs. Because of the high monthly costs and additional nickel and dime costs we are constantly looking for another option and do not see this as a permanent choice at this time

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the awesome feedback Kent! We definitely understand what you mean, and as a result we just changed our entire pricing structure to make things cheaper for everyone! You now get 1000 free texts and 1000 free click-to-call minutes with every subscription. We also just introduced team pricing, which lowers the cost of your subscription as you grow your team. Let us know what you think!

Richard from US HEALTH ADVISORS

ISALES CRM REVIEW

HELPS KEEP MORE ORGANIZED

Pros

THE AUTO TEXTS AND EMAILS FEATURE. IT HELPS TO KEEP MORE ENGAGED WITH THE CLIENT

Cons

I THINK ITS A BIT TOO EXPENSIVE. I THINK THER WOULD BE MORE USERS IF IT WAS MORE REASONABLY PRICED. LIKE HAVE A DISCOUNT FOR THE MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION AT LEAST.

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the awesome feedback Richard! It's suggestions like this that helps us both grow. As a result, we just changed our entire pricing structure to make things cheaper for everyone! You now get 1000 free texts and 1000 free click-to-call minutes with every subscription. We also just introduced team pricing, which lowers the cost of your subscription as you grow your team. Let us know what you think!

Jeremy from USHA

iSalesCRM

I want to give iSalesCRM all the credit for my success. They have been a pivotal component to my ongoing production and I would not be able to convert at the rate I’m converting without it. The follow-up component is probably my favorite aspect of this software because it allows me to touch as many clients as possible in as little time as possible. Great software!

Pros

Cons

Honestly, I have no complaints at all. It does everything I need it to do!

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

Thanks Jeremy! We're so happy to hear you're doing great. Glad to have you on board :)

Jonathan from USHA

iSalesCRM doubled my sales year over year

Overall this product increased my sales by double year over year. I never had a problem with the software and super easy to use. I tell everyone I know in sales to get it.

Pros

The best part is the follow up aspect. Sometime as an agent following up with leads fall through the cracks. Not so with this software.

Cons

Nothing that really jumps out. I think it was worth every penny.

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

We love seeing our clients have exponential growth! Glad to have you on board all these years, Jonathan.

Luila from USHAdvisors

Great Idea, Lacking in Education/Tutorial for User

I would like to set up campaigns for CSV files that are NOT paid leads from typical insurance lead vendors. I already have a warm market/database I can access and would like to set up drip campaigns specific to these groups and have option of customizing drip campaigns based on each CSV file uploaded instead of having all leads bunched together.

Pros

Texting technology possibilities, drip campaign possibilities, automation, possibility of customizing templates, Loved the positive response time and energy from engineers. Amazing people. Love the success some of the other insurance agents are having (they buy leads and use same drip campaign for all leads). This will not work for me at this time.

Cons

Lack of education/tutorials for people like me who are technologically challenged :) Would like to be able to send photos and videos REALLY need TUTORIALS (videos on demand to study on my own time)

Camilla from USHA

90% of my success! Can't do without!

Most of the people on my team currently have iSales, and we see the difference on our team dynamic on performance and daily productivity.

Pros

Cons

I wish we could get notified when the state phone numbers become a "SPAM" risk.

Jael from USHealth Advisors

Keeps me organized

isalescrm keeps me organized. I like receiving a response on my cell and being able to respond without having to be at my desk. I like the flexibility of multiple phone numbers for different states...

Pros

Has the option to obtain multiple phone numbers for different states.

Reasons for Choosing iSalesCRM

.. you provided the phone numbers which in most cases only one or an 800 number was available... The phone numbers were at a better rate.

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

Hi Jael, thanks for the awesome review! We wanted to let you know you actually can add multiple drip campaigns for different types of leads. Drip campaigns are categorized by disposition tags. When creating a drip campaign, simply select the disposition tag and hit save. By doing so, only leads with that disposition tag will receive that drip campaign. Let us know what you think!

Karl from UShealth

Overall is great

Pros

The ability to automatically call text and send out campaigns.

Cons

Some delay in leads going into the system.

Chad from USHEALTH ADVISORS

iSalesCRM Review

It’s been good. But pricey.

Pros

The sales pipeline. It helps you categorize the leads.

Cons

You can’t add or edit the address, city, zip once you have the lead on the system.

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback Chad! Thanks to your feedback we have made it so you can now edit the address, city, state, and zip code anytime when viewing your leads. You can even just enter the zip code, and our system will look up the rest automatically! Let us know what you think!

Matt from UsHealth Advisors

Great Software

Love it. You need to have consistency in the small things. This tool helps keep on top of my lead flow.

Cons

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the feedback and great review Matt! We wanted to let you know you can import the gender for leads automatically. In the Lead Vendors page when viewing a specific vendor, check out where it says "Lead vendor fields". This is where you control which fields are collected from this lead vendor. If you want to collect custom fields (such as gender) for your leads, simply type the name of the field in the dropdown, and click Save. Let us know if you'd like us to reach out to help!

Lucas from USHA

90% of my success! Can't do without!

iSalesCRM has made it possible for me to maximize my efforts of outreach! Text Blasting, Calls, CRM, it's all you need!

Pros

This software is easy to use, fast, most current technology.

Cons

I honestly can't say there is something I like least about it.

Christie from Us health

Isalescrm review

It was a great system for filtering leads and accessing them quickly. I am just not currently an active user as I am not buying personal leads at this time.

Pros

I like that it updated all my leads into one from where I could view all of the by entry date on one screen and not view individual leads. I like that it auto texted for me

Cons

I didn’t like that I was unable to make changes to the texts that were being auto sent, however I believe our division leader had control of that

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the awesome review Christie! You can definitely edit your preset SMS templates from the Marketing page in your account, but please contact support if you'd like me to show you.

Tyler from USHealth

Very User Friendly platform

iSales is a great program for reaches leads in the masses and it also helps in weeding out the leads that are not in the market.

Pros

Ability for leads to be automatically routed to your iSales account and texted immediately. Also, being able to send out mass text messages to leads with disposition tags.

Cons

Not being able to reorder my preset replies.

Kevin from USHA

Honest Review

I’m not overly impressed but find the software acceptable.

Pros

The software itself works well. Text messaging and using local area codes for best results.

Cons

The cost with using the software was more than most.

The Key to Efficiency

Again, I think iSalesCRM is a software that works for you, being efficient and highly organized. It is a great way to keep track of your progress and the reports are very detailed and incredibly detailed.

Pros

The best thing about the iSalesCRM software is that it literally does the work for you! You set up your messages, the timing they get sent out, and how frequently they do ONCE. After the initial set up of the numerous features integrated into this software for efficiency, the software works FOR you from there on out.

Cons

The biggest con is that if you don't have a high internet speed, it will work very slowly.

Denice from United States Health Advisors

Pros and Cons

Pros

I like how it categorizes the leads with disposition tags and pipeline

Cons

It would be nice to have a functional dialer with the ability to categorize through the dialer

Lauren from USHA

Isales

Pros

Efficiency and convenience of using the texting system

Cons

Google calendar doesn't sync well so sometimes I miss my set appts

Ron from USHEALTH Advisors

Amazing Product. Love it.

Absolutely amazing product and love it.

Pros

Customer Service and capabilities of the software.

Cons

Limitations with Safari. Product works the best with Google Chrome and I use Safari.

Reasons for Choosing iSalesCRM

It's texting capabilities.

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the awesome feedback Ron! We understand a lot of our clients do like using Safari, so we made it way more Safari friendly! You'll notice all the date and time input fields are fixed in Safari as well as a few other things. Let us know what you think!

Patrick from US Health Advisors

iSales is acceptable but could use improvements

iSales is a useable CRM but it can be a lot better. I believe it costs a little too much for the value I'm given

Pros

I like the drip campaign and the dashboard main functions.

Cons

Calendar isn't as useful as it could be. Very hard to schedule appointments and or they are lost for no reason.

Bruno from US Heath Advisors

Game Changer!

Pros

This is exactly what I needed to take Open Enrollment by force. The Drip Marketing feature is genius and being able to automate some of my routine tasks will free me up to focus on what really matters, Helping People Every Day!

Cons

No cons really, like with any new thing there's a little adjustment period

Jamie from USHA

User Friendly

I love the software capabilities. The lead source needs to be updated so the customer is not so irritated with calls and emails.

Pros

As a new agent. the software is very user friendly. Organization, Follow ups, sales pipeline, disposition tags, and the ability to create email blasts to certain disposition tags, is my favorite part of program.

Cons

The only issue is with the quality of the leads.

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the awesome feedback Jamie! Sorry to hear you're not so happy with the quality of your leads. iSalesCRM is actually not affiliated with any particular lead vendor, nor do we sell leads. We do integrate with any lead vendor, which is one of the key parts to maximizing the effectiveness of our software. You can add another lead source from the Lead Vendors page anytime on-demand. Let us know if you'd like us to show you and we'll be happy to help!

Pam from US Health Advisors

Efficient Sales

streamlining and documenting sales process

Pros

It allows for me to clientel my sales effieciently.

Cons

I haven't noticed anything that I didn't like about the program yet.

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied October 2019

Thanks Pam! We believe efficiency is key in sales because it allows you to have more time for the things that matter. We're so happy to have you on board!

Brandan from USHA

iSales is a Game Changer

The interface and the ease of access to all features is amazing. Easy to set up and easy to navigate.

Pros

The ability to work generated leads automatically and have the ability to have a local presence

Cons

That there is no app yet but once that happens..... game over

Virgil from US HEALTH Advisors

Great functionality and great support

Has solved the problem of keeping track of followups and ensures the contacts are made when they need to be.

Pros

Automated leads management features greatly improve efficiency.

Cons

Wish we had had it long ago. I would have been way ahead on my plan.

Courtney from USHEALTH Advisors

Very helpful

Pros

User friendly interface, self explanatory and phenomenal customer service

Cons

The return on investment takes a bit longer than phone sales, however, this is hardly a con, as there is far less effort when things are automatic.

Was good.....But...

1st month was hopping with the leads and then most numbers are being returned for replacement.

Pros

I like the software, a lot, but the leads are worth what you pay for I guess....I would rather pay more and get more phone numbers that are not disconnected or wrong numbers.

Cons

I like the software, it’s a great tool Very easy to navigate and limits dialing!

Response from Kovacs Systems

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Sorry to hear you received low quality leads from your lead vendor. iSalesCRM is actually not affiliated with any particular lead vendor, nor do we sell leads. We do integrate with any lead vendor, which is one of the key parts to maximizing the effectiveness of our software.

jeramie from USHEALTH

iSalesCRM Review

Love it

Pros

I live the drip marketing the most as well as the integration of google calendar for scheduling.

Cons

Everything and it's functionality is top notch.

Gabi from us health advisors

Overpriced

I enjoyed but I think it shouldnt be that expensive to have a crm

Pros

The innovation. I am pleased with the functionalities.

Cons

The overprice. I get that you guys are good at what you do but charge that much?

Brandon from Sports & Fitness

So far, the software has been impressive and easy to use.

Pros

The SMS text and email features with the drip and ease of use.

Cons

I am still learning all of its features, but overall no specific complaints.