What are Landbot users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Landbot software through verified user reviews

• icon"I love this product because it can interact with our customers and it so so easy to use."
  • icon"The product is very easy and intuitive to use, has a good range of pre-built integrations and with webhooks you can integrate technology with any API enabled software."
  • icon"I use it now just for simple lead generation inside content marketing strategies and it's working fine."
  • icon"They don't have 24/7 support, time zones, I am in the Mid-US, No live chat support."
  • icon"However, these features do not function properly and when you request support, they are absolutely useless."
  • icon"Pay for each user and your logo when I have payed."

Browse all Landbot Reviews

• Have you used Landbot and would like to share your experience with others?

Ernesto

Lead generation engine using conversations

I'm more than happy. Affordable price, amazing features and no issues with product and support till now.

Pros

How simple is to setup your bot, with nice and cool interactions, with API integrations and in just minutes you can plug the same to a landing page and start getting leads. And now even you can plug the same to your whatsapp biz account.

Cons

Setting up a custom CNAME could be simpler.

Better pricing and features

Reasons for switching to Landbot

Conversations beats forms in conversions for us.

joseph

Dynamic lead flow and capture

My experience with Landbot has been very very smooth. Setup, styling, and integrating have all been top-notch. On par with any other system i've worked with.

Pros

I love the flexibility in design, integration, and conditional branching available with Landbot. We often work with fairly complex interdependent systems and Landbot has been able to fit right in like a missing puzzle piece.

Cons

Cost per seat can grow unreasonably; I would like to see a business account available so that this restriction is removed. As it is we are simply unable to offer this feature with the number clients we have currently using Landbot. It feels a little stifling only being able to offer this as a lead flow system without live takeover due to ballooning costs when managing several clients with large sales teams.

Reasons for choosing Landbot

Ease-of-use, scalability, and attractive setup and design options.

Reasons for switching to Landbot

Landbot makes scaling to our clients needs mostly painless from start to finish.

Anand

April 2022

Good and Value for money product!

Pros

It's one of the nice and good products for small and mid-size organizations like us. In the website we can systematically track the visitors and assist them.

Cons

The WhatsApp bot is difficult to set up and it's quite a bit costly.

Reasons for switching to Landbot

Kaleyra customer support didn't help to set up the WhatsApp Business API.

Terrible Customer Service

Terrible Customer service. It’s a real shame.

Pros

Landbot is easy to use.. until you have some sort of problem. They are open to help while you are interested in buying, but once you buy, forget it..

Cons

Customer service is terrible.... Will never buy again

Luciano

Expensive, but powerful and pleasant

My overall experience is more than positive! The Landbot works well, in a reliable, responsive, pleasant and well structured interface. The various integrations available cover the necessary features and require minimal effort to use. I would review the price of subscriptions, which are often a reason for resistance and rejection of the platform by customers for whom I do the various projects.

Pros

Landbot's user interface makes working within it a pleasure. Everything is smooth and stable, without any nasty surprises, with frequent auto-saving and the possibility to undo changes.

Cons

The sore spot with Landbot in my opinion is the price, especially if we work in teams and the chatbot has multiple operators, for which we pay additional fees. It would be good to create a plan for single ChatBot with all the features and integrations available, at a price more in line with competitors.

Joaquin

Empieza hoy

Es poder ir al mercado con una herramienta robusta y de confianza. Además en constante evolución para seguir dando valor.

Pros

Lo mejor es la facilidad de poner en producción un ChatBot en pocos minutos. Pero además te da la opción de complicarte todo lo que quieras para dar más valor al proceso.

Cons

La gestión de agente para contestar los chats necesita una revisión importante.

Reasons for choosing Landbot

La capacidad de evolucionar el producto, lo visual que es y facilidades de integración

Divyaansh

Industry: Information Services

Easy and flexible!

Changed the course of our company! We owe it to Landbot!

Pros

The ease of getting started and the flexibility of maintaining the software.

Cons

Transition to code is less ideal. Some more low-code features would've been helpful.

Reasons for choosing Landbot

The no-code interface was the most intuitive by far.

Geoffrey

The best chatbot!

I really like chatbot and the best thing is that you can create your bot in different ways according to your needs, but I really do not understand is why I have to pay to use fb msn sync with landbot? or what about an app for android?

Pros

What I like about chatbot is the interface, very easy to use, firendly, it has sense and it is intuitive. Very good for new brands and companies with needs on online customer service. I definitely recommend go to try the free version and not stay in the landbot.io homepage.

Cons

The only thing i really don't like is: chatbot is only availabe on english, I can not recommend chatbot to some of my clients because they don not speaks english at all.

Reasons for choosing Landbot

Experiment. And it landbot is working better than I thought.

Eyal

December 2021

Super professional & friendly chatbot platform with an amzing support team!

Pros

Beside the fact I have been using few similar softwares and Landbot is my favorite for almost 3 years, I want specifically mention the support team. When I have a question, big or small, I know Landbot's team is there to answer me quickly and with the most professional way. Also, I am amazed how many new great features they keep develope every single month. Highly recommended

Cons

A cheaper and easier set for WhatsApp bot

Reasons for switching to Landbot

I saw a friend using this platform and I liked it immediately

December 2021

Great chatbot builder to make anything!

Pros

Chatbot builder, easy to use and the integrations

Cons

Native multi language support (can be done with code)

Filip

Best chat-bot creation software

Landbot is a great and easy to use chat-bot creator for beginners and also offers all the features a pro might need

Pros

I strongly believe that the team at landbot.io is doing a great job, the software is easy to use, all our team members are capable of using it, and the best part is they offer all those power-ups and integrations

Cons

We used it to create really complicated bots, with a lot of conditional logic and at a certain point, it takes longer for the chat-bot to save. But the user sees no difference, so I guess the software is great also for highly complicated bots

Reasons for choosing Landbot

It's the most complete solution, easy to use, quality for the price is incredible and we will continue using it, we feel part of the Landbot.io family and are happy to grow with them

Yann

Industry: Online Media

Building and leveraging bots has never been easier!

Pros

The one thing that has really impressed me about Landbot is how intuitive its Drag-and-Drop workspace is. No need to have an engineering degree nor to be a programming wizard...you can select the first element of your bot, customize it and then connect it to the second element you'll choose and edit – and so on. Landbot's focus on a visual workspace is very valuable because it allows users to see, at a glance, each step and all the different options you are building for your bot.

Cons

Landbot may seem quite easy to use at first but things can get quite tricky if you want to develop an advanced or complex bot. I think that breaking up the bot into sections or parts, and having the ability to select which one to make visible in the workspace would simplify things, in the sense that would make it easier to zoom in to a particular aspect of the bot, and then zoom out to look at the bot in its entirety.

Joe

Horrible customer service

Decent product, horrible support.

Pros

The overall functionality of the bot is great for basic use.

Cons

They advertise additional functionality like the ability to add custom tracking code for Facebook and Google Ads. However, these features do not function properly and when you request support, they are absolutely useless. Firstly, I submitted a ticket to support asking for assistance with custom tracking code, they responded immediately saying that they were working on the issue. Two weeks later I didn't hear back so I reached out again only to find out that the ticket was in the wrong queue. After they finally responded, we go back and forth over the course of another 10 days, I spoke with at least 5 different people and no one was able to resolve my issue. When I finally made some progress with one rep my issue was escalated to, I was then re-routed back to the original rep who had no idea. Very frustrating to say the least. They definitely have an issue with their support staff. If you check out their Facebook reviews, I am not the only one experiencing issues. After I left a Facebook review, one of the founders reached out to me asking for additional details, once I responded to him, it initiated a chatbot that started trying to route me to support. Very bad customer experience. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE WHATSOEVER!!

Reasons for switching to Landbot

Because their support was absolutely useless!

First impression

Overall, this app is very good, however, we do not use the paid service, it is because we still cannot get one email from visitor by this app, maybe this is our problem, we do not know how to capture visitor email. So, if the app can give us suggestions, e.g. by weekly report, monthly report, how to improve our conversion rate, etc. then if we can really obtain email address / contact information from potential customers, then we will use the paid service. thanks.

Pros

Easy to use, user-friendly user interface, with preset template, also can use visualized flow chart structure, step by step to finish settings. With precise statistics on each stage.

Cons

conversion rate is low, if system can provide suggestions to us by machine learning (big data analysis) or by human consultant , then this app will be perfect!

Response from Landbot

Hello there! Thanks for your review! Good to see you find the stats and our user-friendly interface easy to use - in regards to conversion rates and getting more of your chatbot you can always take a look at our Knowledge Base here (https://landbot.helpdocs.io/) where we try to share as much as we can in order to make it easier for everyone to make the most of their bots. We'd suggest for you to create and test different bots and see which ones are better accepted by your visitors and which of those are converting better when it comes to generating leads and gathering customer emails. You can customise them all any way you want to make them more appealing, this way your web visitors will probably interact more with it - hopefully that'll bring in more leads for your business. The Landbot Team

Replied May 2019

Used Landbot as an internal chatbot

Landbot was a very quick and easy solution to getting users on our intranet better guidance to other resources and answering their questions without requiring a human component.

Pros

The ease to set up and implement was definitely the highlight. Being able to set up a decision tree in the app, copy the html into a webpage, and have it work seamlessly was great!

Cons

After I set up my large decision tree, if I wanted to make a small tweak across many items on it, there was no way to as it was all no-code. I think going forward they're resolving this with blocks, but it was essentially a trade-off for the simplicity.

Price, ease to set up

Stergios

December 2021

One of the best tools for prototyping and building conversational software

Superb product. The customer support team is also great and replies really fast.

Pros

Usability, large variety of conversational designs, customizable bot frontend, zapier integration, dialogflow integration, REST APIs, very good documentation, and great community.

Cons

Ability to import/export your bot design using a structured/transferable format - e.g., a .json file (they are probably already working on it)

Gianclaudio

Adelantos

I have been able to sole customer issues without them having to call the call center. This helps balance the load .

Pros

everything, I did a lot of research and overall this software is the most complete I've seen. Easy to use, excellente pricing, support , and more.

Cons

Probably I'd like more integrations and easier for other apps like zendesk type apps for example.

Reasons for choosing Landbot

user friendly, cost, features.

Gary

Easy To Use Chat Bot Builder For Marketers

Great chatbot tool, using it on several websites. Just be sure you have a clear plan on how you will use it before you start building your chatbot.

Pros

If you are a marketer and not a developer, you may find chat bot building difficult. Landbot has a super easy to use UI that makes building chatbots easy and intuitive. They also have lots of templates to help get you started faster. I like the ability to desingn and brand each chat bot individually so I can use chat bots on different websites.

Cons

Not specific to this software but chatbots in general, it needs a lot of time and planning to create a chatbot that is customer friendly enough to not annoy your visitors. You need to be able to map out the conversations and responses in advanced to make sure customers do not hit any deadends.

Response from Landbot

Hey Gary! Many thanks for leaving us a review here. We do try to make it as easy as we can for you all to be able to build up your own chatbots based on your business needs and eventually we'll make it even easier for sure. Glad to hear you enjoy using it for a number of different website. Thanks again for your review! The Landbot Team

Replied May 2019

Landbot lets you be more creative than other bots!

I've built a few conversational bots and landbot is fun to use. You can produce great results quickly without any help. You can use landbot for so many things - you're really only limited by your imagination!

Pros

I love using Landbot! I used it to create a quirky response instead of the standard 404 error message, so any visitors can chat to the bot to find out where they'd like to go on my website instead. Landbot is easy to use so it's quick to set up. You can create professional looking results without the hassle that some other bot building involves. When you're done you simply embed to your site and don't have to do anything to maintain it.

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike about Landbot - it's simple to use, the dashboard is straightforward and you can get great results quickly!

Raphael

December 2021

Melhor solução no-coding para chatbots

Usamos para fazer a qualificação de leads e o Landbot ajudou muito na migração do atendimento telefônico (pouco usado) para o conversational marketing.

Pros

Uma interface amigável "drag-and-drop" com muitos recursos de personalização. A possibilidade de integrar com Google Planilhas para centralizar os textos do chatbot é incrível.

Cons

Não tenho nenhuma grande reclamação, só oferecer a possibilidade de excluir bricks não usados.

Will

Excellent No-Code Chat Solution

Very positive, overall.

Pros

Really easy to get started with. Technical know-how not required. Intuitive builder UI. Attractive front end experience. Prompt and courteous customer service.

Cons

More advanced NLP capabilities would be nice.

The easiest, best "bot" design platform out there!

I had heard about Landbot through Product Hunt years ago and had been looking for a way to use them. I had an opportunity to create an "interactive FAQ" for a program we were launching, so I used the Landbot chatbot to create this experience for our website visitors. As a "demo" for our Client, I spent one (late) night building the FAQ decision tree in the Landbot backend and doing basic design changes to reflect my Client's brand. This wasn't intended to be the final product, but when I walked my Client through the demo, she loved it so much, so just wanted to use the one I made, which we charged almost $8,500 for. This tool is fantastic!

Pros

The drag & drop backend, simple creative updates and integrations

Cons

Honestly... NOTHING so far! It's such a great tool for deploying chatbots quickly and easily - I designed and launched one completely on my own in one day!

Becky

Landbot is on the right track, but not there yet

I love the concept of a "stupid" chatbot in that it doesn't have any NLU or machine learning or AI built in. Those are quite complicated and would prevent a lot of people from giving chatbots a try. Landbot is more like a choose your own adventure novel where you as the author get to determine what users of your chatbot can do. There is no chat window where users can type anything they want to confuse your bot. They are offered only the options you provide, whether buttons or text entry boxes or things like that. And I am a firm believer in the use of chatbots in marketing. I believe they will take over many tasks where static webpages were used in the past. And Landbot is on the right track to support this shift.

Pros

Beyond the concept of their software, I like the admin where you build out the actual chat conversations. It's much easier to use than other chatbot systems I've used.

Cons

Their product is still new, so it lacks some functionality that I wanted. Also, you can only have one landbot per page on your website, so my use cases are much more limited than I want.

Response from Landbot

Hello Becky! Our product has improved a lot since last year actually :) It is key for us and our customers to have a tool which enables anyone to easily create and embed a chatbot for their business. We too believe we're on the right path! Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review here. The Landbot Team

Richard

A true canvas design chatbot!

A warmy and wonderful experience. Sure I'll be working with them for long time

Pros

There are so many things I like: Intregation with essentials channels, such as WhatsApp, Messenger and web embeed. You can integrate with others apps (SalesForce, Zapier, etc)

Cons

An app option where you can chat with your costumers

Costs and app options

LandBot - An Alternative to AI

We've deployed it on a couple of clients sites and are still learning how to best use the tool to engage visitors and convert them into leads and customers

Pros

Landbot is very easy to use. Developing conversation using their workflow tools like bricks makes it simple to get started quick to deploy.

Reasons for switching to Landbot

Easier to use and faster to deploy

Landbot