• Pros

• "Landbot is very easy to use. Developing conversation using their workflow tools like bricks makes it simple to get started quick to deploy. "

• "The UI is easy to use and it has the basics to create a simple chat bot flow from scratch. It has numerous styling options and a custom css, thus allowing you to fully brand the bot. "

• "The ease to set up and implement was definitely the highlight. Being able to set up a decision tree in the app, copy the html into a webpage, and have it work seamlessly was great!"

• Cons

• "Only available for fixed term to respond customers comments. I won’t request to have deep learning, but should be available multiple candidate words to figure what customer input. "

• "conversion rate is low, if system can provide suggestions to us by machine learning (big data analysis) or by human consultant , then this app will be perfect!"

• "I wish I could control timing more (specifically on images)."

Browse Landbot Reviews

Geoffrey from SurAmericans

The best chatbot!

I really like chatbot and the best thing is that you can create your bot in different ways according to your needs, but I really do not understand is why I have to pay to use fb msn sync with landbot? or what about an app for android?

Pros

What I like about chatbot is the interface, very easy to use, firendly, it has sense and it is intuitive. Very good for new brands and companies with needs on online customer service. I definitely recommend go to try the free version and not stay in the landbot.io homepage.

Cons

The only thing i really don't like is: chatbot is only availabe on english, I can not recommend chatbot to some of my clients because they don not speaks english at all.

Reasons for Choosing Landbot

Experiment. And it landbot is working better than I thought.

joseph from JumpSIX

Dynamic lead flow and capture

My experience with Landbot has been very very smooth. Setup, styling, and integrating have all been top-notch. On par with any other system i've worked with.

Pros

I love the flexibility in design, integration, and conditional branching available with Landbot. We often work with fairly complex interdependent systems and Landbot has been able to fit right in like a missing puzzle piece.

Cons

Cost per seat can grow unreasonably; I would like to see a business account available so that this restriction is removed. As it is we are simply unable to offer this feature with the number clients we have currently using Landbot. It feels a little stifling only being able to offer this as a lead flow system without live takeover due to ballooning costs when managing several clients with large sales teams.

Reasons for Choosing Landbot

Ease-of-use, scalability, and attractive setup and design options.

Richard from e-channel

A true canvas design chatbot!

A warmy and wonderful experience. Sure I'll be working with them for long time

Pros

There are so many things I like: Intregation with essentials channels, such as WhatsApp, Messenger and web embeed. You can integrate with others apps (SalesForce, Zapier, etc)

Cons

An app option where you can chat with your costumers

Costs and app options

BAD Customer Service

Pros

software is easy to use, however, it takes longer and longer to load the more you add content to it

Cons

Landbot is charging me a monthly fee without my permission. I have contacted them several times, they say they cannot end my subscription without me doing that. However, I tried many many times following their guidelines, I end up at the main page without no confirmation or info if my account was deleted or not. I'm very desperate and afraid they charge me another fee. They waited for an answer for 1 month. It is a very bad service they provide. I am very desperate.

Filip from Fuel srl

Best chat-bot creation software

Landbot is a great and easy to use chat-bot creator for beginners and also offers all the features a pro might need

Pros

I strongly believe that the team at landbot.io is doing a great job, the software is easy to use, all our team members are capable of using it, and the best part is they offer all those power-ups and integrations

Cons

We used it to create really complicated bots, with a lot of conditional logic and at a certain point, it takes longer for the chat-bot to save. But the user sees no difference, so I guess the software is great also for highly complicated bots

Reasons for Choosing Landbot

It's the most complete solution, easy to use, quality for the price is incredible and we will continue using it, we feel part of the Landbot.io family and are happy to grow with them

Joe from RankHop

Horrible customer service

Decent product, horrible support.

Pros

The overall functionality of the bot is great for basic use.

Cons

They advertise additional functionality like the ability to add custom tracking code for Facebook and Google Ads. However, these features do not function properly and when you request support, they are absolutely useless. Firstly, I submitted a ticket to support asking for assistance with custom tracking code, they responded immediately saying that they were working on the issue. Two weeks later I didn't hear back so I reached out again only to find out that the ticket was in the wrong queue. After they finally responded, we go back and forth over the course of another 10 days, I spoke with at least 5 different people and no one was able to resolve my issue. When I finally made some progress with one rep my issue was escalated to, I was then re-routed back to the original rep who had no idea. Very frustrating to say the least. They definitely have an issue with their support staff. If you check out their Facebook reviews, I am not the only one experiencing issues. After I left a Facebook review, one of the founders reached out to me asking for additional details, once I responded to him, it initiated a chatbot that started trying to route me to support. Very bad customer experience. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE WHATSOEVER!!

Sarah from Ideas Girl

Landbot lets you be more creative than other bots!

I've built a few conversational bots and landbot is fun to use. You can produce great results quickly without any help. You can use landbot for so many things - you're really only limited by your imagination!

Pros

I love using Landbot! I used it to create a quirky response instead of the standard 404 error message, so any visitors can chat to the bot to find out where they'd like to go on my website instead. Landbot is easy to use so it's quick to set up. You can create professional looking results without the hassle that some other bot building involves. When you're done you simply embed to your site and don't have to do anything to maintain it.

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike about Landbot - it's simple to use, the dashboard is straightforward and you can get great results quickly!

Mark from MarketSmart-Associates

LandBot - An Alternative to AI

We've deployed it on a couple of clients sites and are still learning how to best use the tool to engage visitors and convert them into leads and customers

Pros

Cons

They don't have 24/7 support, time zones, I am in the Mid-US, No live chat support.

Maxim from EDscanner

User friendly and easy to start chat and sales bot application

Great and better then competitors. Hope to see AI features in the future to recognize handtyped requests and answers of users.

Pros

Very user friendly, fun and well designed application. Intuitive user interface. Easy to implement any logic to the chat bot. Gifs improve the user experience and grow conversion.

Cons

The only negative thing I found so far is that if you build a chat bot with a complicated logic and 100+ Dialog blocks even strong PC is experiencing lack of resources.

George from Sentero

Clean and Simple

Overall would highly recommend to anyone in need of a chatbot quickly for their website.

Pros

It was easy to use. The built-in analytics are super useful for analyzing traffic. Customizability is fantastic. Using as a full-page site is a huge plus.

Cons

Not straightforward to set up google tag manager, facebook pixel, google analytics. While guides are provided, there are no examples.

First impression

Overall, this app is very good, however, we do not use the paid service, it is because we still cannot get one email from visitor by this app, maybe this is our problem, we do not know how to capture visitor email. So, if the app can give us suggestions, e.g. by weekly report, monthly report, how to improve our conversion rate, etc. then if we can really obtain email address / contact information from potential customers, then we will use the paid service. thanks.

Pros

Easy to use, user-friendly user interface, with preset template, also can use visualized flow chart structure, step by step to finish settings. With precise statistics on each stage.

Cons

Response from Landbot

Replied May 2019

Hello there! Thanks for your review! Good to see you find the stats and our user-friendly interface easy to use - in regards to conversion rates and getting more of your chatbot you can always take a look at our Knowledge Base here (https://landbot.helpdocs.io/) where we try to share as much as we can in order to make it easier for everyone to make the most of their bots. We'd suggest for you to create and test different bots and see which ones are better accepted by your visitors and which of those are converting better when it comes to generating leads and gathering customer emails. You can customise them all any way you want to make them more appealing, this way your web visitors will probably interact more with it - hopefully that'll bring in more leads for your business. The Landbot Team

Used Landbot as an internal chatbot

Landbot was a very quick and easy solution to getting users on our intranet better guidance to other resources and answering their questions without requiring a human component.

Pros

Cons

After I set up my large decision tree, if I wanted to make a small tweak across many items on it, there was no way to as it was all no-code. I think going forward they're resolving this with blocks, but it was essentially a trade-off for the simplicity.

Price, ease to set up

Gary from 3Bug Media

Easy To Use Chat Bot Builder For Marketers

Great chatbot tool, using it on several websites. Just be sure you have a clear plan on how you will use it before you start building your chatbot.

Pros

If you are a marketer and not a developer, you may find chat bot building difficult. Landbot has a super easy to use UI that makes building chatbots easy and intuitive. They also have lots of templates to help get you started faster. I like the ability to desingn and brand each chat bot individually so I can use chat bots on different websites.

Cons

Not specific to this software but chatbots in general, it needs a lot of time and planning to create a chatbot that is customer friendly enough to not annoy your visitors. You need to be able to map out the conversations and responses in advanced to make sure customers do not hit any deadends.

Response from Landbot

Replied May 2019

Hey Gary! Many thanks for leaving us a review here. We do try to make it as easy as we can for you all to be able to build up your own chatbots based on your business needs and eventually we'll make it even easier for sure. Glad to hear you enjoy using it for a number of different website. Thanks again for your review! The Landbot Team

The easiest, best "bot" design platform out there!

I had heard about Landbot through Product Hunt years ago and had been looking for a way to use them. I had an opportunity to create an "interactive FAQ" for a program we were launching, so I used the Landbot chatbot to create this experience for our website visitors. As a "demo" for our Client, I spent one (late) night building the FAQ decision tree in the Landbot backend and doing basic design changes to reflect my Client's brand. This wasn't intended to be the final product, but when I walked my Client through the demo, she loved it so much, so just wanted to use the one I made, which we charged almost $8,500 for. This tool is fantastic!

Pros

The drag & drop backend, simple creative updates and integrations

Cons

Honestly... NOTHING so far! It's such a great tool for deploying chatbots quickly and easily - I designed and launched one completely on my own in one day!

Becky from Monster Studios LLC

Landbot is on the right track, but not there yet

I love the concept of a "stupid" chatbot in that it doesn't have any NLU or machine learning or AI built in. Those are quite complicated and would prevent a lot of people from giving chatbots a try. Landbot is more like a choose your own adventure novel where you as the author get to determine what users of your chatbot can do. There is no chat window where users can type anything they want to confuse your bot. They are offered only the options you provide, whether buttons or text entry boxes or things like that. And I am a firm believer in the use of chatbots in marketing. I believe they will take over many tasks where static webpages were used in the past. And Landbot is on the right track to support this shift.

Pros

Beyond the concept of their software, I like the admin where you build out the actual chat conversations. It's much easier to use than other chatbot systems I've used.

Cons

Their product is still new, so it lacks some functionality that I wanted. Also, you can only have one landbot per page on your website, so my use cases are much more limited than I want.

Response from Landbot

Replied May 2019

Hello Becky! Our product has improved a lot since last year actually :) It is key for us and our customers to have a tool which enables anyone to easily create and embed a chatbot for their business. We too believe we're on the right path! Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review here. The Landbot Team

Ron from Stream Now TV, Inc.

The fastest way to deploy a chat bot

Been using it for years and its effective to reduce redundant questions and increase sales. Chat support is super responsive.

Pros

Templates let you launch simple bots in minutes. Custom apps take a little longer but not nearly as long as any alternative I know of. No coding required.

Cons

I would like to see more 3rd party integrations. The pricing to white label is a little steep. This should be automatic for any paid level.

Sunny from NewPulse Studios

A really nice engagement tool for your website

Landbot is really a fun tool to use. Building a bot is super easy, especially with their new Blocks system. I've used it on my website to qualify leads - in place of a contact form. I can see myself using it for customer surveys in the future as well. My only wish is that it could integrate with more ESPs (like ActiveCampaign). Right now it only integrates with MailChimp. You can technically integrate through Zapier, but that's an additional recurring cost that I don't always want to add. In any case, I'm pretty excited about the future of Landbot!

Pros

- Building a bot is really easy - A great tool to engage website visitors - Customizable design - Some advanced features

Cons

- Limited integration with email service providers - Can be a little expensive depending on your plan

Response from Landbot

Replied May 2019

Hi Sunny! Thanks a lot for your review! Glad to see our bots are helping your business better engage with your visitors. Yes, we will get better when it comes to integrations and we'll keep on working hard in order to improve our product to better adapt to customer needs so you can make the most of Landbot :) Thanks again for taking the time to review us here, very much appreciated! The Landbot Team

Very elegant look and feel and simple to use

Pros

I really like how engaging and elegant the bots and templates are. They don't look like all the other bots out there. I also really like how simple it is to setup the flows and capture responses. The tracking is nice as well too.

Cons

I would like to see a larger variety of templates to choose from so I can get started with something closer to my use case. Its a little daunting to start to build out a flow from scratch.

Response from Landbot

Replied May 2019

Hi there!, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review here :) Great to see you find our solution elegant and easy to use! Indeed it would be ideal for us to extend the number of templates we currently offer; we got started with those we would find more relevant at the time. Further implementations are always based on user and customer opinions and feedback like yours enables our teams to introduce more useful features all over the platform so stay stunned for more! The Landbot Team

Pricila from Minutrade

My use of Landbot.io

With Landbot, I developed survey questionnaires that were received by users as a fun way to answer surveys. I am also working on an onboarding of a product, using the concept of talk to explain to new users what the product does and how it does it.

Pros

What I like most about Landbot is the ease of building bots and save information sent by users. Being a cool and fun alternative to doing research forms.

Cons

I miss more attractive ways to display images, such as carousel. Also, it would be interesting to be able to set the size of the image block and be able to zoom in without having to open a new tab.

Response from Landbot

Replied May 2019

Hey there Pricila, First of all many thanks for your thorough review here! It's good to see you find it fun and useful for you to get going with either standard (or complex) chatbots, forms or something else like your upcoming product onboarding :) In regards to the "cons", we take note of them all so we can make our product team aware of it, this way we can keep on working on what matters to our users and customers. Many thanks again for the review! The Landbot Team

Cool way to engage

I am using it as an​ alternative to a landing page. I've had a good response​ overall and captured a good amount​ of emails.

Pros

The ease of use and short learning​ curve it takes to get rolling and using the features makes this platform really awesome and fun to use.

Cons

I had to use the initial example that was given when you first signed in to get to know how the features​ worked and ​sort of reverse engineer it.

Response from Landbot

Replied May 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for your review! Good to see you are getting along with our solution :) There are a bunch of articles in our Knowledge Base where you can pretty much find out everything you need to make the most of Landbot. And if there's anything you are struggling with just let us know and we'll help! We do hope you keep on enjoying the tool and collecting leads! The Landbot Team

Janne from Lujatalo Oy

Amazing

First WOW app in many many years.

Pros

You can do different chats and they can be show in middle of the page, not hiding behind button on corner of the page

Cons

There are nothing to complain! Love it all.

Response from Landbot

Replied May 2019

Hi Janne! We are very pleased to see you like it so much :) We keep on making efforts in all areas for our product to keep on implementing new features that add more value to any business. Stay stunned to find out more about upcoming releases and new tools we will deliver, hoping you keep on enjoying Landbot and its features. Thanks so much for your review! The Landbot Team

Diego from Flux

Really cool drag and drop builder

Pros

Landbot has been super useful for building forms. Our users have complimented the interactive aspect and people I show think the chat like user experience is really cool. Definitely recommend.

Cons

The only thing I disliked was the price. It was a little too expensive for me but that's just because our budget was really tight. Compared to other forms like Typeform etc. it's not too bad.

Duane from Panda Digital

Great Value Alternative To Web Forms With The End User In Mind

The problem that Landbot help me solve was creating an alternative to a boring form for generating leads. People like the conversational format which ties in nicely with my brands. The cost is also quite reasonable.

Pros

I think ease of use is what Landbot got right - some bot builders can be confusing. Another thing is the modern look of the bots which is impressive - there is a lot of room for styling & customization of your bot. Lastly, Landbot is one of the few Software companies that has built a solution where you can have a bot embedded on your page instead of a popup.

Cons

I think reporting is the only thing which could improve a bit. One has to export the data to have a proper look at the results. The funnel view in the reporting is a nice touch.

Matheus from Education

LandBot

Pros

What I liked the most about the tool is the cost benefit they bring in relation to the quantity of agents / price. In addition to all its ease in all documentation and support

Cons

In my opinion it should be available in more languages, Portuguese and Spanish. This would facilitate his entry into the bot market in Brazil and Latin America.

Tom from CONVERTS

Great Chatbot for your Website

Great Lead-Gen tool and also great use for customer support. Makes building complex bots very easy and offers a lot of integrations.

Pros

It is very easy to build a chatbot due to the great user interface in the backend. The blocks make it really easy to build complex bots that are integrated well into other tools or software. I have built a few for myself as well as for clients of mine and was always super excited with the results.

Cons

To be honest there was nothing so far that I missed from the software. Great to use and always keeps getting new updates.

Felix from Freelance

Very helpful

Engaging an audience to gain information from them - surveys. Compared to alternative survey experiences such as SurveyMonkey or Google Forms Landbot provides a richer experience which makes them want to do it.

Pros

Used software to engage with an audience and get feedback from. The experience it provided them encouraged them to be more honest and to want to complete the chat. This allowed me to gather more information knowing I am not being a burden to the user. The connections and GUI interaction is very user friendly. Connections with apps such as Zapier.

Cons

It does take more time to setup a good and enjoyable chat. Would like better support for images - such as having multiple images within a field.

Hadrien from MAkeIt

First Meeting

The idea is amazing, I have had a lot of fun using it. First Time, I am talking aboutthis kind of software to other people.

Pros

- add Coding - Embed images, memes - Complex Architecture

Cons

The software should allow to drag&drop on distance greater than the screen

Response from Landbot

Replied May 2019

Hi there Hadrien, Thanks so much for you review! We're glad to see you're enjoying using Landbot so far - as per your "cons" comments, this is something we will let our product team know just so they can look into it and better assess the potential value such feature could provide. Many thanks again for this review, we appreciate it :) The Landbot Team

Bruno from Grupo Salvador Caetano

Impressive app with great results

Pros

Easy to use, super simple to implement and to publish on our website. For teams that aim to be agile and rapid-testing, Landbot is a great ally.

Cons

At the moment, the app has been very good overall.

Response from Landbot

Replied June 2019

Hi Bruno! Many thanks for taking the time to write this review - we appreciate it :) We're thrilled to see you're getting positive results. We do try to make it as easy to use as we can for our existing and future customers to make the most of our chatbots. We hope our solution keeps on bringing value to your business! The Landbot Team

Best of conversational landing pages

Pros

After some time digging around and testing a variety of tools, I was very happy to have finally discovered Landbot. The tool is very user friendly, has an intuitive design, and has a great personality. I now regularly recommend people to use Landbot to validate their business ideas, without having to build full blown landing pages.

Cons

There are a few form-like features, like drop down selection, missing that would make Landbot more useful for collecting user feedback.

Response from Landbot

Replied June 2019

Hello! Thanks so much for your review. We're glad to see you're finding Landbot useful and easy to use - In regards to the cons you mention, we take in consideration every single feedback in order for us to make it available to our product team for them to keep on iterating and be to deliver a more aligned solution based on user feedback so thanks again for the review! The Landbot Team

Pablo from Delega

Helloumi Review

For a license free I’m satisfied by the necessity of use a laptop and not a smartphone is an issue very important for me

Pros

Easy for building and publishing...precise for rookies in apps and chatbots

Cons

The program is not responsive, every day i be in movement and don’t use the website in a work station...or laptop...this is the most critical issue for me.

Multi landing Sorry for my English...I’m speak Spanish

Daniel from InSites Consulting

Industry: Market Research

A good begining

We tried to create a marketing chatbot but the process is actually hard. There is a need for repeatable blocks in order to speed up the working process.

Pros

Cons

Scripting is very hard and the HOOK options are limited. It should be possible to add an API next to it that has more functionality. The tutorials are actually workarounds and provided limited information. Exporting data should have more custom options.

Pedro from Yexir

Best platform for instant messaging

We have tried almost every software for instant communication before Helloumi. In our experience as a concierge for end users, the best way to make sales and support is using the apps people already use (Messenger, WhatsApp,...) and Helloumi is the best choice for this kind of communication. It is a clearly oriented platform for conversational commerce.

Response from Landbot

Replied May 2019

Hi Pedro, Many thanks for your review! Make sure to check our product and latest developments :) It's been a while since your review, there are a lot of new features since then. The Landbot Team

JORDI from iSalud

Easy and useful

Near one month using the pro version and I had not any problem.

Pros

It's very user-friendly, the dashboard is clear, and the way to setup the bot it's completely intuitional. I use it now just for simple lead generation inside content marketing strategies and it's working fine.

Cons

I miss some options, as condition based in user parameters known by the navigator (country, device, OS...) and the possibility to do actions based in them.

Reasons for Choosing Landbot

Landbot had a price that fits with it offers.

Yuji from Content writing

Best to figure the chat bot first time

Pros

Easy to use, and intuitive interface. One of the best tool to learn chat bot

Best ChatBot

It is awesome!

Pros

I found it easy to use and understand after just a few minutes of using.

Cons

Can't think of anything right now. They need to make more templates....

Josh from Financial Services

Easy to create chatbots

Pros

The interface for creating the chat flow is very intuitive and easy to understand. I was really able to sketch out relatively complex flows in little time.

Cons

It would be nice if there were more options for randomisation in the chats to make it a less robotic.

Response from Landbot

Replied May 2019

Hey Josh, Thanks so much for your review! We are glad to see you are finding it easy to build up the chatbots you need for your business - Our builder does aim to make it easy for anyone to quickly get their bots up and running, and further product implementations are on the way. We take in consideration your comments regarding the randomisation mention, this way we can better focus our efforts in order to keep on bettering our solution. Thanks again for taking the time to leave your review here. The Landbot Team

Claudia from The Hive

very useful

We use landbot for lead acquisition and its great

Pros

The program is very flexible so can be used in various activities.

Cons

It is not so easy to use as it has quite a lot of complicate functions. It needs some time to get used to it and get fluent.

Vicki from Wellness Affiliates

Great idea!

I like being able to engage my potential customers in a conversation before they get to the product information.

Pros

I like having a chat feature as a landing page.

Cons

Sometimes it’s hard to get the correct response from the chat your looking for.

Need more features, not only web

It was great but it is not worthy when you need your bot somewhere else than websites.

Pros

The ease to build conversational UX and the layout as decision tree

Cons

The lack of integrations (DB, Media output), harsh deploying and difficulty to take action for humans

Tim from PwC

Super easy - a game changer!

Pros

Very easy to use and understand. Has a very wide range of use cases and will ensure we get all the required info from out customers!

Cons

Nothing that I don't like about Landbot at this stage

Filippo from MyCreddit

Great tool

Pros

It has an engaging user interface, very easy to use. My customers liked it very much

Cons

The flow builder is a bit confusing and when the flow is long, it starts to work slowly

Paulo from Eudigital

Great tool if the right audience

Landing enables one to put clever use of simple fu nations and also integrate with more complex utilities . It’s is a tool that is useful to a wide range of uses. Still it is up tongue adoption of chestbits frontage general Public that will they’ll the success and survival of such tools

Pros

The possibilities of what you can use it for are many

Cons

Flowchart repetition around similar blocks

Aitor from TicsLaw

Fun, useful and simple

Pros

What I liked most about landbot.io is the ease of use. It's very intuitive and the end result is great. Aesthetic and very effective.

Cons

The worst thing about landbot.io is its price. Although the free version is great, the next cheaper option does not add many more utilities.

Marcus from Computer Software

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Best alternative ’Ive found

Pros

Simplicity and design. It is easy to use and to implement.

Cons

No autosave and ir keeps branding even in the first paid plan.

Lourdes from PHLUR

Really Great Tool

Pros

I like that I can create quick tests with minimal coding.

Cons

I wish I could control timing more (specifically on images).

Nilesh from Codejudge Inc

Landbot

Pros

It's easy to set up and deploy, you can create workflow easily

Cons

It does not have a mobile app so it is hard to manage

Great value for money for simple bots

Lead generation of our clients.

Pros

Good basic features for lead generation.

Cons

Complexity of training could be improved and I think it will be improved oveer time.

Angelo from LyCloud international

Good product

To give a support for explain the products!

Pros

Easy to program and easy to share!

Cons

Pay for each user and your logo when I have payed!

Design and first price

George from Matrimony Prep

AWESOME !!

Pros

I love this product because it can interact with our customers and it so so easy to use

Cons

No cons..this is an amazing product. Just try it :)