All Less Annoying CRM Reviews

Reese

Music, 2 - 10 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed August 2021

Simple, effective and OUSTANDING customer service!

Kelly

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2020

Simple and pleasant

Less Annoying CRM was recommended to me years ago when I was trying to get the company I was working for to start using a CRM. After playing around with the free trial I recognized what a fantastic tool it was! The ability to link tasks and appointments to contacts and customize pipelines revitalized my workflow. Logging interactions with clients and contacts in the CRM meant no more emailing back and forth with our small team, the information was there if anyone wanted it.

PROS

- The ability to link contacts to appointments and tasks made it easy to navigate to the information I needed. - The dashboard gives a clear (and customizable) overview of what's on the horizon - It was simple to set up and understand, very intuitive! - It was easy to import contacts from MailChimp. - It was easy, and so helpful, to link it to my Google calendar. - Being able to log emails to the contacts via bcc made it easy to gather all relevant information in one place.

CONS

- I received some exported data from Less Annoying CRM and it was all jumbled into thin columns. This could have been some default setting from the sender though.

Reason for choosing Less Annoying CRM

It was less expensive and easier to understand and use.Zoho was way too robust for the little company's needs, Less Annoying suited us perfectly.

Doug

Automotive, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

It Really Is Less Annoying

Love it. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a CRM that will not break the bank and suck the life out of you trying to learn and maintain it.

PROS

Very simple and easy to use. Easy to customize for our needs. Great value for the money. Every other CRM I looked at was bloated with features that we didn't need and increased time to learn. Less Annoying CRM provided what we needed. Easy to onboard other members. Customer service response was immediate and helpful.

CONS

Did not have a template for small dealer auto sales. Did my own customization. Very easy.

Reason for choosing Less Annoying CRM

Simple, lean, inexpensive and effective for our needs. Really is very good for small business. Most CRM products are geared for large enterprise.

Rick

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2017

Barely can get it to work on the road

Been using for 4 years. Always hated it. Site is unresponsive when I need it, mostly after sales appointments. It stays in buffer zone and will not pull up when needed. This has been happening for 4 years now. Site also takes to long to navigate from one screen to another, and goes into buffering zone when trying to do that. Site is slow remotely even in areas of 4G and 5 bars on my device. I am currently looking for a faster and easier to navigate site.

PROS

Not much.

CONS

Navigation, slow site.

Danielle

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Everything you need; nothing you don't.

Easy. Easy. Easy. Good help files. Very glad I chose this tool. I recommend it.

PROS

The interface is easy. Customizing fields and flows is easy. Import-export is easy. I can tell that this tool has had many people doing use cases in the background and refining them to the most elegant solution.

CONS

I want it to integrate better with ConvertKit.

Reason for choosing Less Annoying CRM

Microsoft doesn't have an affordable or easy to use CRM.

Reasons for switching to Less Annoying CRM

I wanted a CRM more than a marketing email system.

Neal

Reviewed January 2024

Does it All !!

Excellent product at, again, an unbelievably low cost!

PROS

It performs every function I need in order to run my business efficiently and does it at a remarkably low cost.

CONS

I really can't think of anything negative to say about this product.

Reason for choosing Less Annoying CRM

Less Annoying CRM was the first CRM I looked at. It offers everything I need at a cost that fit my budget.

Reviewed March 2023

The Best Small Business CRM - So Easy To Use!

I have tried many CRMs and they are often overally complex for small businesses who need fundamental features. The other CRMs tend to cater to larger and enterprise companies that have very special needs. These CRMs really need a programer to set them up. LACRM was easy for me to setup myself. I was using it in minutes after subscribing.

PROS

The task features and pipeline features are really great. The LACRM makes staying organized and prioritizing critical tasks easy and effective.

CONS

I wish it connected in a more direct way with my emails. I use Office 365 Outlook and connecting them is not ideal, but it can be done.

Reason for choosing Less Annoying CRM

Price, ease of use, easy to setup, and funtionality.

Publishing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Exactly as the name promises

Very positive in all respects once we get to understand that we're having to accept some compromises in return for affordability and user friendliness.

PROS

It is easy, simple, and just plain works. Sure the feature set is limited, but the price is very very affordable and what it does is easy to understand, use, and benefit from.

CONS

More sophistication would be great, but I get it. Most of us don't use all the features in other CRM systems, and the add-on costs and complications are appalling. Less Annoying is a great compromise and we're very happy.

Reason for choosing Less Annoying CRM

Because it is easy to use and actually is used, and is very fairly priced.

Reasons for switching to Less Annoying CRM

Appallingly complex, terrifyingly expensive, and not very useful

William

Animation, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Great CRM for small business

A friend described using Salesforce for my business as "using a 12-wheeler to move a one-bedroom apartment." That's about right. Less Annoying was a far better fit for our needs - just sorry I didn't switch years ago.

PROS

It is inexpensive and easy to use. The support is out of this world.

CONS

Trying to move our Salesforce data was a bit frustrating. There was 10 years of information, way more than we needed, so it slowed things down a bit.

Reasons for switching to Less Annoying CRM

It was expensive and unwieldy. We cut our expenses for this need by around 75%.

Derek

Reviewed October 2023

Easy to use for a novice.

Excellent

PROS

Easy to use, simple , effective and has totally organized my small business.

CONS

No negative experiences .I cannot complain as the tech team set everything up as I wanted.And I have not needed them since then.Simples

Reason for choosing Less Annoying CRM

Cheaper , easy to use and first class support from a human at no extra cost.

Pam

Hospitality, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Pam Aber Business Development Manager

The experience has been great. Their team is very responsive to your needs. Training is great to get you up and running.

PROS

This is a great way to organize all of your leads and to follow up with your clients in a timely manner.

CONS

I really do have any cons. I have been using the system for almost 4 months and I cannot find anything that I do not like.

Paula

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2023

I am happy with the results and am pleased with the way information can be shared.

CRM is a great tool for organizing and sharing information with those in the company.

PROS

I have been impressed with the simplicity and thoroughness of the information intake process. I appreciate the ability to store and track information that has been implemented. CRM helps organize information so that work is done efficiently. Because of the ability to enter other persons communications, follow-up with individual clients is more productive.

CONS

At this time, I have not found anything that I least like.

Elliot

Accounting, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2024

Loved this product

Would use this product all the time made life easier

PROS

It was very easy to use. No hassle at all

CONS

Nothing at all I enjoyed everything about this product

Angela

Insurance, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2023

Easy and does the job

It has been great!

PROS

How easy it is to use and all of the wonderful features. Customer service is also very good.

CONS

Not really, everything I need is in this CRM

Martin

Research, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2021

Review of LACRM by Advance Scientific

Our experience with LACRM has been excellent so far. We were up and running very quickly and the support from the customer service group has been fantastic. Their responses have been rapid (given the time difference between the US and Australia) and knowledgeable and have always resolved the issues that we have faced in coming up to speed.

PROS

The key feature that I like about LACRM is that it allows my company to bring all our materials together under one platform. The software is extremely intuitive and easy to learn and we are constantly discovering new functionality that adds to our customer relationship management platform.

CONS

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like. Obviously some things could be further developed but my sense is that there is a willingness on the part of the company to implement new features and capabilities in the future.

Reason for choosing Less Annoying CRM

LACRM looked like it would suit the needs of a sole operator and that has been borne out by our experience with this product. We would wholeheartedly recommend it to any other company looking for a powerful but easy to use customer relationship management system

Reasons for switching to Less Annoying CRM

Microsoft decided not to continue support for the BCM

Karen

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Super easy to set up and use

As a nonprofit, we use the software to track our outreach and fundraising relationships. With the ability to customize pipelines, we have been easily able to adjust it for our purposes even thought this is not what the system was designed to support.

PROS

It is so easy to use! We are a very small nonprofit organization and I personally was able to set up the system and train the very non-tech savvy team on it. I use it daily and it does everything you would need from a basic CRM. Customer service is stellar - they respond to every inquiry, immediately. Would definitely recommend.

CONS

Wish it were integrated with Constant Contact (it is integrated with Mail Chimp, which was great, but we have moved to Constant Contact).

Reason for choosing Less Annoying CRM

Primarily ease of use/set-up, but also price.

Claire

Research, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Why Cant All Software Be Like This?

SMOOTH. Every time I ran into a glitch, something I didn't understand how to do, someone answered the phone DIRECTLY and immediately, answered the question, and I was able to get back to what I was doing in record time (NOT the usual 10 minutes on HOLD and then 25 minutes while they figured it out or another 10 while they passed me to someone else). THIS IS THE HIDDEN GEM of this product -- the incredible customer support.

PROS

So easy to maneuver around, from creating a company entry to adding contacts to that company, then entering it to the pipeline, very streamlined and completely intuitive. Even customizing some of our particular fields and inputs was surprisingly simple to do. Amazing.

CONS

That there was no function yet to accept an upload/transfer of my existing pipeline records .csv

Reason for choosing Less Annoying CRM

SalesForce is just too complicated. Many unneeded bells and whistle to sift through to get a simple job done. We had tried it previously and could barely get past the upload of our data, never mind managing it. It needed a full-time IT monitor, and we wanted our people to be able to manage their own data input and maintain it. LACRM FITS THIS PARADIGM PERFECTLY.

Reasons for switching to Less Annoying CRM

Our sister company had been using LACRM for about 2-3 years, and pointed us to it when the home-grown system was taking up a lot of IT's time to maintain.

Steve

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2022

Has the good 3rd party integrations. Great value. Great support

Small business user. I had tried Zoho, HubSpot, Insightly and ACT! I found the CRM was trying to control my way of working, instead of the reverse. Less Annoying CRM lives up to the name. Contact segmentation is straightforward and leveraged by the integrations. Tech support is super good. Definitely the best I have to work with.

PROS

Doesn't get in the way of how you want to work. Doesn't try to reinvent email. Has reliable 3rd party integrations. It is the hub of my workflow

CONS

Not a lot. Other users would like a phone app, but Google contacts and email are solid and reliable.

Reason for choosing Less Annoying CRM

Freedom to work my way. Integrations. Great segmentation. Pricing.

Amber