ProProfs Chat

ProProfs Chat Reviews

RATING:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"I like there is this Announcement feature available. It helps us strategize how we should market our latest sales or product updates to customers visiting our website."
  • icon"It’s quite quick as well and agents don’t feel a lag either."
  • icon"Reports and statistics is the feature that i adore the most as it helps to keep a track of all my operators."
  • icon"I can't come up with any features that I was missing at the top of my head."
  • icon"M not sure what to complain about the product."
  • icon"Try to be specific on your issue, sometimes its hard to fully understand the request on a single conversation."

Have you used ProProfs Chat and would like to share your experience with others?

All ProProfs Chat Reviews

Preethi

Time used: Free Trial

May 2015

Affordable and highly valued Service

It’s embarrassing to say that it took us over six months to get started with Live2Support. No idea why? It is great converter and lead generator. It has anything and everything needed to run successful live and automated chats. It has reduced response time and tremendously improved online customer service. I have not imagined how easy are the step-by-step tutorials to configure and customize each and everything on this live chat service. It has awesome support service. They have integrated my chat with 3D cart, website and sales force. I created two branded custom chat images one for offline and one for online they help me get that up and running and positioned where I wanted it. I have quarterly renewed the services priced at $110 and will continue with it till I have business.

Pros

The affordable and reliable chat service of Live2Support's has helped our organization to reduce response time in delivering online customer service. Its associated analytical services have helped us to analyze sales trigger points and redefined our customer satisfaction parameters. It has become unique tool in organization’s daily operations to identify key metrics for gauging its effectiveness. Its control panel has enhanced our ability to measure and analyze live chat channel and individual chat agent performance. This unique capability has helped us to achieve high customer satisfaction through quick issue resolution in highly focused interactions.

Cons

The extended functionality provided need extensive time frame to explore

Response from ProProfs

Thank you for sharing your review.

Deepanshu

Quick to Notify Us on Customers

Overall we feel that that this live chat software is pretty competent when it comes to alerting us about incoming queries and helping us to not miss out on important support opportunities. Would definitely recommend it to those who have been facing delays.

Pros

We like how it doesn’t let us miss out on incoming customer queries. We’re able to take all of them when our agents are online. It’s quite quick as well and agents don’t feel a lag either.

Cons

We would like to see more customization options for the chat button. We feel that there are fewer options to make them look more engaging for visitors to click them right away.

Monica

Best live chat tool I've worked on!

Awesome features. I am using this tool since 2 years at my organization and I am quite satisfied with it. I don't think I have anything as of now that I can share in con section. It works well for me!

Pros

As an experienced live chat agent, I can very well tell you that some of the tools I had previously worked with were more complicated than the plot of the movie Inception. But ProProfs Chat is all about business! Simple, easy to use and no complications!

May 2022

Making Product Announcements is a Breeze

We have had a good experience with ProProfs Chat, and their team has helped us every step of the way. The software is easy to use and great for businesses of all sizes. We highly recommend ProProfs Chat to anyone who needs a strong tool for customer service.

Pros

Our team has been using this software for quite some time. ProProfs Chat has many features, but the part we liked the most was the announcements. We could communicate marketing material and offers to potential customers instantly.

Cons

We hope to see more templates for chatbots as it helps design conversations in line with our brand.

Sugandh

Proactive Support Made Possible

I’d say that the experience with ProProfs Chat has been very smooth so far and we’re glad that we’re still onboard with it. Would recommend it to all.

Pros

ProProfs Chat is definitely making it easier for us to become more proactive while offering support to our customers. We track and find opportunities where we can initiate a chat with our customers.

Cons

The fact that there should be more customization options because we’re not that equipped with CSS knowledge. So it would help if they can help us create more attractive looking chat widgets.

Anji

Helps You Market Better on Website

The software is definitely likable since it is fast, responsive, offers exactly what we need in terms of features and builds an awesome experience for our tools.

Pros

Cons

Haven’t found one so far in our use of the software for the past 11 months.

Toma

Helps us Predict Customer Response

Satisfied with the overall experience with this product as it helps us every day to reach out to our site visitors everyday. Would recommend brands to give it a try.

Pros

I’m sure that predicting customer response may be common in a lot of live chat solutions today. But this tool helps us understand the customer mindset faster and enables my agents to come up with a solution faster.

Cons

I’m not sure if there is something I can point out as what I least like about this software. So far the experience has been really good.

Response from ProProfs

Thanks for sharing your review on ProProfs Chat.

Replied December 2020

Saumya

Boosts Customer Engagement

So far so good. We’ve seen a significant growth in our website engagement with the help of this live chat software and would highly recommend others to give it a try.

Pros

The fact that we can improve our customer engagement on the website and at the same time educate customers about what’s coming in for them makes proprofs chat special for us.

Cons

I’m not sure what to complain about the product. It has flawlessly helped us overcome our biggest concern which was to improve website engagement.

Saurabh

April 2022

Overall a Supportive Tool

We’re liking our experience with the software so far and so far we’ve never encountered major issues with their services or subscription.

Pros

We like how ProProfs completes our support suite. With its integration abilities, we are able to integrate it with our existing tools and manage incoming support and sales requests.

Cons

We should get more widget themes and designs to help us switch from one template to another.

Mike

I can monitor people on my site!!

Well, when enterprise companies are using this software and have no complaints, why would a blogger have any complaints! ;)

Pros

I am a blogger and I needed a medium to connect with my readers on WordPress website. When I got ProProfs Chat, I thought it's just a live chat software but then I realized I could monitor my visitors, engage them in conversations and send them chat invites - IMPRESSED!

Response from ProProfs

Thank you for sharing your review.

Tami

Great Chat Program

Wonderful. We enjoy using this CHAT software.

Pros

Ease of use. Cost was in a reasonable amount for our budget.

Cons

How to add to your website instructions are not real easy to understand. Random software issues had to be addressed by calling support.

Reasons for choosing ProProfs Chat

Recommended by our IT company.

Response from ProProfs

Thank you for sharing your review.

Replied October 2019

Advanced chat tool, rather for small companies

Pros

They provide a purchase history of the client we are chatting with – this helps in personalized conversation with him/her. You can see the activity of your customer while he/she is exploring your website – thanks to this feature you can initiate a conversation with your potential customer and help him/her in the purchasing process. You get all analytics you need to see how operators of your chats are performing. I like the feature that allows me to take over a chat conversation if it is necessary – sometimes the customer's case can be complicated and the novice operator may not have enough knowledge to solve it.

Cons

I didn't find anything that I didn't like.

Svein

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great service for our customers

Good value and affordable prices.

Pros

Easy set up and this Product reduce our incoming phone calls

Cons

Nothing I can mention as I remeber now!!!

Response from ProProfs

Thank you for sharing your review.

Joya

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

June 2015

Simple and customizable

With its easy to use interfaces, availability of native applications for smartphones and several other value added features it surely was ours go-to solution when we were in immediate need of enhancing our website performance by extracting more number of sales/sales leads through it along with serving all our online customers with optimum support.

Pros

It’s designed to be simple and smart and integrates optimally with our Salesforce CRM for automated migration of all conversation we have on website to our CRM. It allowed us “powered by” logo removed, making sure our customers get a seamless customized experience from start to finish.

Cons

Perhaps by extending a free trial that runs for a month so that people who are slow to adopt also tests it fully before putting in an assessment.

Response from ProProfs

Thank you for sharing your review.

kenley

October 2015

Affordable and highly valued Service

It is one of the most cost effective solution available in market for interacting with website visitor. Besides as a mean of sales and support for the website visitor it is also a mean to create your brand value for organization

Pros

We can manage multiple website using single live chat account. The responses are faster and quicker due to canned responses. Logo can be placed on chat window creating higher brand value. Co-browsing is also possible while chat on visitor end. Function of call back is really helpful to create a alternative option of interaction

Cons

comprehensive functionality need a lot of time to evaluate. online help documents need revamp may be to technical as far as I think may be its too technical for me only

Response from ProProfs

Thank you for sharing your review.

Mukesh

Best tool connect with other customer support tools

Pros

I needed a live chat which would connect with my CRM, helpdesk, email marketing tool and so on. ProProfs Chat offers numerous integration with all these tools!

Cons

zara