• Pros

• "Easy set up and this Product reduce our incoming phone calls"

• "Ease of use. Cost was in a reasonable amount for our budget."

• "Easy to integrate and use, no need of lots of technical information to install it on site."

• Cons

• "comprehensive functionality need a lot of time to evaluate. online help documents need revamp may be to technical as far as I think may be its too technical for me only"

• "It will be good if video chat could also be introduced. Will be more helpful for videos chat for business"

• "The online helps need rationalization. It is not that it does not have the contents but there organization need little rationalization however I think it has nothing to do with the service itself"

Browse ProProfs Chat Reviews

Preethi

Affordable and highly valued Service

Its embarrassing to say that it took us over six months to get started with Live2Support. No idea why? It is great converter and lead generator. It has anything and everything needed to run successful live and automated chats. It has reduced response time and tremendously improved online customer service. I have not imagined how easy are the step-by-step tutorials to configure and customize each and everything on this live chat service. It has awesome support service. They have integrated my chat with 3D cart, website and sales force. I created two branded custom chat images one for offline and one for online they help me get that up and running and positioned where I wanted it. I have quarterly renewed the services priced at $110 and will continue with it till I have business.

Pros

The affordable and reliable chat service of Live2Support's has helped our organization to reduce response time in delivering online customer service. Its associated analytical services have helped us to analyze sales trigger points and redefined our customer satisfaction parameters. It has become unique tool in organizations daily operations to identify key metrics for gauging its effectiveness. Its control panel has enhanced our ability to measure and analyze live chat channel and individual chat agent performance. This unique capability has helped us to achieve high customer satisfaction through quick issue resolution in highly focused interactions.

Cons

The extended functionality provided need extensive time frame to explore

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Tami from PES

Great Chat Program

Wonderful. We enjoy using this CHAT software.

Pros

Ease of use. Cost was in a reasonable amount for our budget.

Cons

How to add to your website instructions are not real easy to understand. Random software issues had to be addressed by calling support.

Reasons for Choosing ProProfs Chat

Recommended by our IT company.

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Svein from Wideroe Airline

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great service for our customers

Good value and affordable prices.

Pros

Easy set up and this Product reduce our incoming phone calls

Cons

Nothing I can mention as I remeber now!!!

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Monica from Quodos Digital

Best live chat tool I've worked on!

Awesome features. I am using this tool since 2 years at my organization and I am quite satisfied with it. I don't think I have anything as of now that I can share in con section. It works well for me!

Pros

As an experienced live chat agent, I can very well tell you that some of the tools I had previously worked with were more complicated than the plot of the movie Inception. But ProProfs Chat is all about business! Simple, easy to use and no complications!

Joya

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Simple and customizable

With its easy to use interfaces, availability of native applications for smartphones and several other value added features it surely was ours go-to solution when we were in immediate need of enhancing our website performance by extracting more number of sales/sales leads through it along with serving all our online customers with optimum support.

Pros

Its designed to be simple and smart and integrates optimally with our Salesforce CRM for automated migration of all conversation we have on website to our CRM. It allowed us powered by logo removed, making sure our customers get a seamless customized experience from start to finish.

Cons

Perhaps by extending a free trial that runs for a month so that people who are slow to adopt also tests it fully before putting in an assessment.

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

kenley

Affordable and highly valued Service

It is one of the most cost effective solution available in market for interacting with website visitor. Besides as a mean of sales and support for the website visitor it is also a mean to create your brand value for organization

Pros

We can manage multiple website using single live chat account. The responses are faster and quicker due to canned responses. Logo can be placed on chat window creating higher brand value. Co-browsing is also possible while chat on visitor end. Function of call back is really helpful to create a alternative option of interaction

Cons

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

zara

Cost Effective Value Loaded solution

It is no doubt one of the best solution available in live chat services. We can say that it is value for money as the feature that this service provides are available at a higher cost from other service providers.

Pros

It provides the full opportunity for branding in visitor chat window besides that it also have comprehensive visitor information tracking which helps us a lot to create a targeted response to the website visitor.

Cons

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Another world

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Richard from ADT

Good software for lead generation for us

Great exploration for our business, getting quality leads, easy to communicate and many more

Pros

Automatic live chat that pops up at every page has helped us to generate and convert more leads. Even when the customer has a query regarding one product, we can let him know about the other products that we offer. And this ways sometimes the visitors have been converted into customers. The software is easy to use and runs on any web browser. The software does not require knowledge of any computer language.

Cons

It would be really nice if you work towards changing the notification sound. It is a bit creepy. ...

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Chandan from ProProfs

Mike from Plan Man Media

I can monitor people on my site!!

Well, when enterprise companies are using this software and have no complaints, why would a blogger have any complaints! ;)

Pros

I am a blogger and I needed a medium to connect with my readers on WordPress website. When I got ProProfs Chat, I thought it's just a live chat software but then I realized I could monitor my visitors, engage them in conversations and send them chat invites - IMPRESSED!

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Mukesh from Media Mosaic ITES Services

Best tool connect with other customer support tools

Pros

I needed a live chat which would connect with my CRM, helpdesk, email marketing tool and so on. ProProfs Chat offers numerous integration with all these tools!

Nicole from Krazy Kreations

Excellent service for an even greater product!

Pros

ProProfs has made helping my online customers so much easier than ever before. I have noticed that with this product, my sales have gone up twenty percent over the past month. (Versus the previous two months) ProProfs lets me see what any visitor is looking at in real time and allows me to live chat with them if they are in need of assistance. It has allowed my company to perform Customer Service to its fullest potential which makes my vistors and returning customers happier. Before I purchased this amazing little chat system, I couldn't pair my customers up with the products they need - and now I can!!

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Songbedna from Value360 communications

Easy to use. Very effective

Pros

It is very easy to use and install on a website, didn't take me long at all. It has helped me communicate effectively.

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Adams from Asia Tour and Travel

Awesome Live Chat Software

I would like to recommend Live2Support for live chat software Version 3.1. Service is completely hosted by their servers, and web-based, so it is not mandatory to download or install. There is an online demo of 15 days free trial. Notable features include Proactive Chat Requests, Chat Histories, Operator Chat, and Foot Prints, Language Customization etc. It is quite competitive with other services Etc.

Pros

1. Monitor Website Traffic in Real-time. 2. Fast and Easy Navigation. 3. Block IP Address. 4. Send a pop-up window of special offer or change visitor current page with some special page. 5. Auto/Pro-active Chat Invitations. 6. Friendly Invitation. 7. Extensive Visitor Information System. (Geo location, search engine, time spent etc.) 8. Chat History of every visitor comes to your website. 9. Foot Prints (How many page visited and time spent by visitor on each page.) 10. Call Back & Call Back History

Cons

Video Chat

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

daniel from bestautodeal.com

A unique Sales and Support Manager for your website

I myself is using one of the live service provided by luve2support.I completely agree with what is said here. While doing my online business what I realized that we have created our online presence but it is much more static if there is no counterpart on the website of sales manager in our show rooms. This live2support live chat service is much smarter than many sales managers. Its visitor monitoring window provides comprehensive information about visitors even tell us from where they are lending to our page. It's actually my third eyesight to get a clear vision about the customer and the result is more sales conversions. We have pulled back many of the visitors to our websites when they were about to leave. I have tried many chat services on my other websites but ultimately I have to shift to live2support .More live2support is economical also.

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Thank you for sharing your review.

Adonis from Fujitsu Telecom Systems Philippines Inc.

Resolving customer issue instantly

Pros

This is a portal for customer service but unlike traditional service that tickets are issued, this is interactive and on-time support to address customer inquiries and problems. Guaranteed to have a result or even fix the concern after the conversation.

Cons

Try to be specific on your issue, sometimes its hard to fully understand the request on a single conversation.

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Vineet from Mavis

Best tool for capturing lead

Pros

The pre chat form along with its customization options allowed me to get abundance of leads on my website, which was not possible before I got ProProfs Chat. The customization options to change the text fields and position the form are unbelievable.

Cons

I dont like the color blue! But then later I found out that I can change the color of my chat window as well!

January 2011

Griffin from Office Products

January 2011

Nice Features of Live Chat Software

Live2Supports live Chat is a nice feature, you can offer visitors who dont want to wait for an email reply, or pick up the phone. Live2Support offers free trials and easy site-integration. It is best deal for small and medium level business. My sale has drastically increased after enabling Live Support on my web site.

Pros

Real time Visitor Monitoring Fast and Easy Navigation Chat History of every visitor comes to websites One to One Text Chat with Website Visitors Customize Pre & Post Chat form Ready Made Chat Windows Templates Enable time base chat session Chat Transcripts of All Chat Sessions Auto Pop-ups and User-defined Messaging

Cons

Video Chat

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Robert from Training Ns

Simple and customizable

It's designed to be simple and smart and integrates with all the popular contemporary CRMs available in the market with an option to integrate with your in-house built customized CRM. While live2support integration code itself is copy and paste, there are plugins available for content management and ecommerce systems, including Shopify, Wordpress, Joomla and lot others. Unlike many live chat programs, Live2Support can be customized to fit your unique branding and style. You can also have its 'powered by' logo removed, making sure your customers get a seamless experience from start to finish. Thumbs up from all of here ....

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Angie from Getyourdiscount.com

July 2015

A website can be made responsive by providing the live chat solutions. This is more important if the website has the business purpose where the customer want immediate response for his doubts and the advices that he seek. I am myself using live chat software from live2support. This service has helped to make me increase in my online sales revenue by 30 % due to the targeted solution that I am able to make based on extensive information that this software service provide to us. Besides that it also provides canned response to provide the better and quick response for the customer.

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Richard from AFC Corp.

June 2015

Live2Support a great asset to business website.

Live2support live chat is a powerful, enterprise-ready live chat system which can be integrated into any existing website whether it's a CMS or a custom website. It has some advanced features which offers you a professional, easy to use way for customers to get in touch with you while they browse your website. The best thing which I found is it's documentation which lets you get going easily without any tech help and complicated process. I think it's a very competitively priced chat solution system and at the same time it provides the rich user experience and enterprise level solution with great UI.

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

January 2016

Jackab from Customer Support

January 2016

A great tool E-commerce

I started using Live2Support for my small e-commerce website around 4 months back and I am happy that I made this decision. With its easy interface, my customers are able to give feedback directly which has helped us as an organization in developing and changing certain features about our website. Previously we had the option of emailing which was time taking and customers wouldn't do it. But now, we are getting tons of feedback everyday which is more than a website can ask for. The Integration feature has also helped in monitoring the growth of the business. It is amazing!

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

September 2015

Steven from Claimyourdeiscount

September 2015

Sales Manager on your Website

I agree with whatever is written here. I myself am using live chat software from live2support. There are many features which increase the usability of the live chat service. Customization of live chat window is something that can create right brand value for the organization. Besides that the extensive customer information provided by the visitor monitoring window can help us to make the targeted responses. I am using the live2support live chat service from last 6 years and have increased my online sales conversion rate by 36 %.

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Aditya from Cumulations

Use live chat software

Good software which fulfills most of my requirements.

Pros

Chat greetings that i can display on price page.

Cons

I hope this chat software comes with chat bots

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Edward from autodealforu.com

August 2015

Wonderful Product with best option of Customization.

I am engaged with this particular live2support service for last 6 years and I is managing my 5 websites, blogs, from a single account without paying a single penny extra. besides the easy customization of the chat window and extensive report, This particular service also provide a feature loaded operator chat window that helps in providing quicker and faster responses. I will request the writer to evaluate this service may be as a loyal customer I am exaggerated the uses.

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

emma from indastro.com

Live2Support works really well

it works really well

Pros

Live2Support works really well. I have used so many services but nothing comes equivalent to Live2Support.Though Others are also good, Live2Support has its name because of vigorous software and consistently outstanding performance. I really think you should try Live Chat Solution from Live2Support. It is economical than others and has got more functionality.

Cons

Not as such, it fulfill my needs

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

david from calimyourdiscount.com

Cost Effective Live Chat Solution

I am glad to mention here that Live2Support offers a robust live chat system with extensive features and at affordable price. Its wide-ranging intelligence capabilities provide extensive customer information; closely examine customer behavior and web analytic. Live2Support can re-actively or proactively activate right chat invitation to right customer at right time. It has automatic or user defined chat routing to efficiently utilize resources.

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Alan from Shanyl Sourcing

May 2015

Best Product and best customer services

It works perfectly with our CRM and CMS. We have been blown away by the customer support. I submitted a ticket on a Monday thinking it would be addressed by next day days and to my surprise it was handled within minutes. These people are the best in business and literally do anything and everything for the customers. It's really differentiating this service from others live chat service providers and keeps us on as a happy customer.

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

May 2014

May 2014

Winning my customers through Live2support chat software

With an experience of two years I have come to the conclusion that live2support is trustworthy live chat software. With a huge variety of features and benefits which seems to have come true, this software helped me to win customers believe who came to my site as a visitor by solving there queries instantly.

Pros

Cons

NA

October 2013

Delen

October 2013

Simple to Use and Setup

I tried some other live chat software but finally I installed Live2Support. Its so simple to set-up and use. Features are awesome.

Pros

* Simple to set-up and use * Low price * File transfer in seconds * 24/7 customer support * Different chat windows/buttons * Hits Log * Analytics feature .... and many more.

Cons

Nothing to say

March 2013

Rosalie

March 2013

I have tried some other live chat service but nothing comes equivalent to Live2Support.Though Others are also good, Live2Support has its name because of vigorous software, low price and consistently outstanding performance.

Pros

* Low price. * Instant customer support. * Features as well. * Chat window customization.

Cons

Nothing

March 2014

March 2014

Good Features + Affordable Price = A Perfect Live Chat Software

I have started using this software more than 3 years ago and still using it. It says all the story because if there were problems then I have to look for another option but it is easy to use and affordable too. I would rate it 4 but for their support team +1 more.

April 2010

Catlin from None

April 2010

Good Live Support Software

I will recommend it to all businessman.

Pros

Live2Support 2.0 has great feature like saving chat history, monitoring and recording website activities. They also have good and fast customer support that will really help your client's needs.

Cons

none so far

Tony from hidden

Excellent Service

Excellent Service!!!!

Pros

Live2Support is an awesome web host. Its one of the best I think. There support is really great. I never had to wait for a reply. Problems are solved quickly. They are always friendly.

Cons

i don't find any problem

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Mark from InfoSoft

December 2010

Highly reliable and user friendly

Live2Support provides highly reliable , affordable and user friendly live chat service with 24/7 customer support. There is no need of technical knowledge. It really helps to generate more sales.

Pros

Highly reliable, Affordable, excellent features in best price,

Cons

Voice over IP

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Jhon from Amazon

Best chat for support

I personally use and trusted on live2support chat. Grt software to use. Please try and take the tech advantage for your online support with chat.

Pros

User friendly.

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Mark from ODA

Simple and user friendly.

Pros

Easy to use, swift to implement and simple interface. Really helpful support team and full value for money product.

Cons

If simple is a wrong thing. I would have loved if they could offer something out of the box which is not provided by any other company proving live chat tool.

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

January 2013

Ainsley

January 2013

Nice Chat App for Website

I have been using Live2Support since 2010 because of It's features and low price. I also thankful to support team of Live2Support who provides support without delay.

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Thank you for sharing your reviews.

Jeral from Wilko

Keeping a track made easy

Pros

Reports and statistics is the feature that i adore the most as it helps to keep a track of all my operators.

Cons

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Jason from ProProfs