All LiveChat Reviews

Lorraine

Education Management, 11 - 50 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed March 2021

Engage quickly and easily with customers on your site

Greg

Reviewed February 2018

LiveChat Connects Me to My Candidates Fast!

I get instant connection to my customers with tons of features, customizations, and robust reporting.

PROS

What I like most about LiveChat is it's reliability. When I began researching chat applications to recommend to a client for use in their recruiting efforts, I found a lot of options. I also found a lot of issues. Many of the applications I looked at were complicated and glitchy. Then I found LiveChat. LiveChat just worked. It was solid application whether online or on my desktop and it handled chat conversations reliable while offering all the features I was looking for in a manned chat application. When I spoke with a representative from the company, I found out why. LiveChat set out from the beginning to be a manned chat solution and to be the best in the business. I was kind of disappointed with this at the beginning, because I was hoping for a solution to handle both manned and bot style chats. LiveChat didn't have bots, but they were so far above every other manned chat platform, that I had to choose them. Incidentally, they have developed a bot situation since I first signed up with them and it is just as robust. It's called botengine.ai and I highly recommend it. BotEngine integrates seamlessly with LiveChat and both applications work reliably with Facebook Messenger, Web Pages, Landing Pages, and more. LiveChat offers tons of customization, professional looking interfaces, and robust reporting. I can easily use it on my desktop computer, my notebook, my tablet, or my phone. And just like I said before, it just works.

CONS

If there was anything to dislike about LiveChat, it would be that it is resource-intensive on my iMac. This is a casualty of my business, though. I have to use a lot of memory-hog applications every day, so a lot of times I will enable LiveChat just on my mobile device or my notebook while I'm working at my desk. That way I can still respond to chats without slowing down my main machine.

1 employee

Reviewed January 2023

Maybe the best Live help integration!

PROS

The feature that I like the most is that it can be integrated into the sites. The best live chat integration I have used on my own sites works both on wordpress and on a site made from scratch and it works very well for me. And let me add that it's customizable, I think it's one of its best features, and it's also a tool without the need for a purchase. Many features are offered to you for free.

CONS

I don't think it had any shortcomings, because it was not a good thing that it could not be added to a complete integration only mobile applications, maybe there is, but I couldn't find it, but that's it.

Reasons for switching to LiveChat

After I met live chat, I saw that a very paid service in livepro is available for free on livechat.

Annabel

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2018

Good value but lacks some key functionality and integration

Livechat gives us the ability to engage more directly with visitors to our site. It has certain functional limitation which my team find frustrating, however for the price that we pay, it is still good value.

PROS

Livechat has provided a really useful platform for us to get started with livechat provision on our site. The chat interface itself is easy for agents to use. It is also inexpensive compared with other similar platforms.

CONS

There are some important features missing or lacking. Spell check within the livechat itself is crucial for agents to ensure we are always putting our 'best foot forward', while trying to respond quickly to visitors. The automated greetings are great but lack the ability to set logic within the conditions, meaning I don't have quite the level of control I would like over the greetings. The CRM integration has also been difficult to implement, and hasn't worked well for all our agents. Which has caused some issues with manual data entry and some lost data. This integration is crucial to our workflow. The customer service has, overtime, become much more automated and it has therefore taken me longer and been more frustrating to get solutions to issue that I have come up against. While the platform itself has improved in functionality through the time i've been using it, I find the customer support has become less helpful and personal.

Hi Annabel, Thank you for your feedback, we do our best to create the best live chat experience for our customers and to constantly improve our product. If you don't mind, our Customer Success Team will be in touch to collect a few more information regarding some of the issues you experienced. Cheers, LiveChat Team

Replied December 2018

Rilwan

Media Production, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Real time problems, real time solutions

PROS

We interact with hundreds of platform users per week and it can be overwhelming to analyze all these conversation. This is where livechat is the best at what it does. We interact with the customers in real time and can analyze these chats at a later time. The ease and the layout of the platform is a great pro.

CONS

The only con is the pricing as it is charged per agent and when you have a team of 4 agents, it can get pricey.

Reviewed March 2023

LiveChat Review

LiveChat is a reliable and effective tool for connecting with customers in real-time, improving customer satisfaction, and driving business growth.

PROS

LiveChat is a powerful software that enables us to connect with our customers in real-time. With a user-friendly interface, more than 40 languages supported in this software and more features that I do like such as chat transcripts, chat ratings...etc

CONS

1/ The software can be expensive, for smaller businesses.2/ Mobile app needs to be more user-friendly as the desktop version.

Reason for choosing LiveChat

User-friendly interface, extensive features, competetive pricing for the features it provides ( the pricing is transparent, with no hidden fees or charges).

Reviewed October 2020

Excellent Software For Your Website

The experience that i encountered with this software has been superb, it has helped our company turn live visitors into qualified prospective clients, in this day and age instant customer service and support are essential for any business. We use live chat in combination with other software to complete the next steps in our prospect conversion and follow through.

PROS

I like how easy it is to deploy the software on my website and the customization ability that it provides to me. One can customize everything from the chat design the colors and the pop ups the visitor will see. There is availability to custom design it to go with your websites design. The software has availability for multiple users, and 3rd party app integration enabling us to take our prospective client from start to closing in our sales process

CONS

The only feature id like to be able to remove is the live chat link at the bottom of our chat pop up. Other than that everything is superb.

Reason for choosing LiveChat

We choose live chat because the deployment on our website was more simpler at the moment.

Christiane

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2021

Easy to use and also offers ticket system

Livechat is good, and user interface is very intuitive. They also have ticket system, canned responses, and apps that we can add to their system, free or paid. Price is good, however it needs to increase the speed, response for loading pages/features.

PROS

Livechat is a good option, they also offer ticket system, apps as Knowledge Base that can have internal or public knowledge base that can be shared with clients. User interface is really easy to use, no need for training, very intuitive.

CONS

Too slow, if your demand is high, and you have more than 200 clients waiting on queue the system can get stuck, if you have less clients it should be ok to use.

Reasons for switching to LiveChat

Price, zendesk was too expensive, plus we were trying to have live chat with clients.

Neel

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2023

LiveChat

My overall experience with this software is that it is great and it also very easy to use and manage.

PROS

What I liked most about this software is that you can go back and see all of the chats you have had in the past.

CONS

What I liked least about this software is that if you you get too many chats it is a little hard to keep track which chat is which sometimes.

Reason for choosing LiveChat

I choose this software because I thought it would be best for my needs for my business.

Jonathan

Medical Practice, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Live chat is an awesome feature to have

My overall experience with life Chat has been excellent and I have nothing to complain about only complaint that I have is that it’s made my life simpler now that was a joke but it has made my life simpler and there is nothing to complain they did an excellent job on this software

PROS

Once adding life chat to our website it’s been a great feature we’re able to get updates from patients that need help with our live chat link

CONS

There is nothing to talk bad about this software it has all the features that I want and that I like and may be a little bit extra

Reason for choosing LiveChat

My friend recommended life chat so I went with their option

Mealica

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Great experience

my overall experience is wonderful I would recommend this to any company or organization that wants quality and standards

PROS

I like that when communicating with customers u can hear them and they can hear u with any buffing and when ever we do meetings on the live chat its great experience

CONS

I really don't have any thing that I can say that I like least about this software

Reasons for switching to LiveChat

For this working world if u don't get the best out of a software user using for ur business or company its best to switch to where your money will be well spent and u can get the quality u are looking for Always

Sharmin

Food Production, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Tips and Strategies

Overall, LiveChat has greatly improved my customer service experience. Its user-friendly interface, customization options, and integration with other platforms make it a valuable tool for managing customer chats. While there are some limitations, such as limited automation and customization options, I am happy with using LiveChat and would recommend it to other businesses.mdrashedulkarim7@gmail.comgive me another title Sure, here's another title for you:"Mastering Productivity: A Comprehensive Review of Top Productivity Tools"mdrashedulkarim7@gmail.comgive me another title How to Build Strong Relationships with Your Customers: Tips and Strategies

PROS

User-friendly interface: LiveChat's interface is easy to use and navigate, making it simple to manage chats with customers.Customization options: LiveChat allows for customization of the chat widget, chat window, and chat greetings, which can help to reinforce brand identity.Integration with other platforms: LiveChat integrates with a variety of platforms, including WordPress, Shopify, and Facebook, making it easy to manage chats from one central location.Robust reporting and analytics: LiveChat offers in-depth reporting and analytics features that help businesses to track important metrics, such as customer satisfaction and agent performance.Mobile app: The LiveChat mobile app makes it easy to manage chats on-the-go.

CONS

Limited automation: While LiveChat offers some automation options, such as chat greetings and canned responses, it lacks more advanced automation features.Limited customization for agents: There is limited customization for agent profiles, which could impact branding efforts.Limited integrations with other platforms: While LiveChat integrates with some popular platforms, it does not have integrations with all platforms, which could be a limitation for some businesses.Limited customer support options: LiveChat's customer support options are limited, with no phone support available.

Eric

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Outsourced Provider LiveChat Integration

Around 5 years ago we began looking for a new LiveChat solution not only for our business, but the clients we represent who offer support of tens of thousands of end users each. Because of thi,s we needed a feature rich platform that integrated with our own internal tools but also was easy to integrate and configure on our client's websites. We looked at a number of different solution providers and LiveChat won our business with a stable platform, easy to integrate with, easy to separate out by customer and also was very budget friendly which is especially important in the outsourcing business. By selecting LiveChat we were able to consolidate down from 3 separate LiveChat providers into one, streamlining both our workflows and our set up process. Over the years LiveChat has continued to provide excellent support for their product and is constantly adding new features and tools that our team enjoys - chat agents, management, and developers alike. Whenever I have had an integration issue or a question about the product their support team has been extremely prompt and helpful in all of their support channels. We are very pleased with our choice to move to LiveChat and look forward to continuing business with them for many years to come.

PROS

- Stable platform - Ease of separation of groups - Ease of integration - Reports and tools (admittedly we export this into our own tool and don't use LC's) - Security and custom rules - Customization and branding - Consistent improvements - Support team is prompt and helpful

CONS

- Some updates cause issues with set up and updates aren't announced very well - Ticket system is 'meh' and we don't use it - No send chat transcript by group, it's all or nothing

Thank you and really happy you like using LiveChat, we do our best to make it even better, every day!

Replied December 2018

Amytha Grace

Retail, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2023

I panic when I hear the knock knock.

My experience with LiveChat is worthwhile. Aside from it's really serving it's purpose for our business, it does not make our lives complicated.

PROS

As part of general sales support of our company, this software was probably the easiest that I dealt with when I was learning all our tools. It's very user-friendly, not complicated, all the buttons can be learned, and the important function of getting in touch with a customer was quick and easy. We can send photos, links, files, or what not just to make things clear to our customers. We were able to generate additional sales when we started using this app because our customer don't need to call us anymore. We were able to assist them with whatever concerns they have whether it's sales or customer service by just chatting, so this makes their lives more convenient. As an agent of our company, we know that our business is good when we always here the knock knock sound of this app because there's a potential customer on the other end.

CONS

First, I'd say the cost of this app. There are other options for the same service that is cheaper that this. Second, how big of a file this app is. Desktop wise, it's fine. But on the phone, it takes up quite a storage space.

Medical Practice, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2018

Perfect Way to Instantly Talk to Your Customers

LiveChat is a great way to help customers in realtime making you very accesible to customers helping to grow your business and client base. Definitely a great tool for any small business.

PROS

Having looked at many Chat programs we found the best was LiveChat. You don't have to be at your computer all day waiting to see if a chat is coming in because with LiveChat you can download the app and chat with your customers on the go. Utilizing and setting up the chat is very simple and easy to use. You can do it yourself if you have some knowledge of setting up your website or you can have your webhost do it for you by simply dropping in a simple code. You will be up and running in minutes. You can customize your logo if you wish and it is easy to communicate. Adds the touch of helping customers out if they need direction or information.

CONS

There are a couple of cons that we have run into with LiveChat. Recently this problem has been better but from time to time you will not get instant notification if you are relying on the app to use for chatting. The only downside is if the delay is too long you may miss the opportunity to chat with the customer. The other issue we have seen is that the customer can leave a message but you don't really get notification all the time if a message was left so you are on your own to make sure to check for a message.

Osagumwenro Progress

Government Relations, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2019

An Ode to LiveChat

It solves the problem of losing customers to lack of guidance, and then it has helped us gain some repute as a customer centric organisation

PROS

Live chat is a basic, essential, and effective tool for customer relationship management and sales. Having this software integrated into our website has significantly impacted our reputation and bottom-lines. We virtually stalk (lol) clients activity on our website and give the relevant nudge to make a buy, or give the necessary assistance in times of need. Great news is that it does not require massive learning time. Communicating with clients feels like chatting with a pal. Another thing I like about livechat is the integration with facebook. Our clients are on our facebook page most times, having to meet their needs without having them visit our website is a very big one. The integration with mail chimp solves a lot of our email marketing issues as well. One is able to fully customize livechat and set design preferences Analytics: The integration with google analytics coupled with its native analysis functions helps us know what our visitors are doing on the website per time. As a support staff to my boss, livechat enables me get reports of number of chats, time spent with a customer, or response time, and then, evaluate how to improve the service We are able to Pre record responses to certain questions. This saves us a few seconds that is enough to solve problems for another client. Access to chat history: Although this is a premium feature, it is very useful so as to monitor customer queries through till resolution.

CONS

I do not have so much to say about the mobile version. It requires a lot of optimization so as to bring it to the level of the web version. This will fetch the company more money through purchases, and paid adverts on the app platform.

Shannon

Telecommunications, 201-500 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Live Chat for Instant Results

LiveChat is something we use to communicate with our online customers daily. It allows us to aid them without having to speak on the phone. Overall it is a fantastic product that aids in our daily productivity.

PROS

I love how simple it is to keep in communications with our customers. It is an easy software to use and has some features that make things much easier for customer service representatives. My favorite part is the canned responses or snippets. It makes things easier when keeping up with company expectations of what is expected in a call.

CONS

Some of the manager options could be a little easier to use. When monitoring a chat that someone else is taking occasionally there is a delay.

Jessica

Medical Devices, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2020

LiveChat - Great Communication with our Customers

Overall, this has solved a huge hole in our business - communication with our customers. We have been using LiveChat for over 4 years, and I wouldn't consider switching to another platform. The customer support we have received from LiveChat has been A+.

PROS

LiveChat has been a staple of our business for many, many years. We continue to use this software on a daily basis to stay connected with our customers whether we are in the office or away. When in the office, we stay logged into LiveChat to easily chat with our customers to help them navigate our site or answer any questions they may have. When away, we utilize the software to allow our customers to message their questions. You have the option of setting all the notification settings tailored to your communication style with your customers. And, you can easily add, change or delete employee/users from your account. Additionally, you can set different levels of access based on these employees.

CONS

The price is a bit heftier then other competitors. Pricing is based on number of users to the account. Besides this, I have never experienced something I didn't like with the software.

CYNTHIA