• Pros

• "Great cost and it is extremely easy to use. The desktop version is nice and I love the sharing feature. I was able to embed a map directly into SharePoint site, which was nice."

• "It's stable and functional and at the right price point. Once you get over the learning curve and create a work-flow, it is easy to use and repeatable."

• "It is quite comprehensive and easy to use. It gives a good visual that all sales people can use and work with."

• Cons

• "The price @ $300 is well worth the spend - but considering it is basically a Google Maps add on tool - you would think Google would try something like this & make it free (w/ small ads)"

• "You have to be somewhat profecient with computers to manipulate the system to get what you want sometimes."

• "Some sort of glitchy issues while using the program but overall a great value and excellent assistance."

Browse Map Business Online Reviews

Danny from Western Enterprises - A Scott Fetzer Company

Anyone managing a territory or a team within a territory, this is the best tool out there.

Efficient route and Territory planning.

Pros

Easy territory maps for my entire sales team. Including their accounts and ways to navigate to them efficiently.

Cons

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied May 2018

Danny, Thanks for taking the time to review MBO. Geoff Ives

Maps Bussiness is helpful.

I use the software daily. It help me to find the better time to travel and it gives me information of public transportation, for that reasons the software help me to increase my productivity.

Pros

Maps Business is a helpful software because it help to us to identify the better time to travel and shows to us the traffic rules, this is important when you want to increase your productivity reducing the traveling time. There are multiple features in this software such to the help tp find parking to user. With the voice application you can speak while your are driving that is very important for your safety.

Cons

This software is excellent in general. The only thing is you are unenable to use when you dont have internet on your phone. Another thing is the software does not alert you about ongoing construction or restrictions on the roads.

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied November 2018

Thanks for this great review, whoever you are! Geoff Ives

William from Bob Sumerel Tire Co

Not as user friendly as expected

Although I did buy this software, I am not impressed with the features and functionality of it whatsoever. Small things like having to import an excel file to get the locations to pop up is just an extra hoop to jump through. The user should be able to spell out an address and plot it that way through the software. Other things like how you can only take a screen shot of the areas you want to save....should be able to select the states you want and get the full picture of the states.

Pros

Good photo quality

Cons

See my comments before

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied December 2016

Thanks William. You may want to consider requesting a web demo (if you haven't had one.) We'd be happy to address some of your concerns. Email us or call 800-425-9035 at your convenience. Geoff

Shane from Alair Homes

Pretty easy to use once you've played around a bit. Support has been world class!

Determining addressable market size in each state and county.

Pros

Once you learn the software, it's really quite easy to work in. When I've had issues, the customer support I've received has been unbelievably strong.

Cons

Printing function could use some upgrading. Prints map view of individual state very small, and no way to add any data sets to the view.

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied May 2018

Shane, Thank you for your review. I'm not sure I understand your statement on State Views. Be sure to run this by Jason if you haven't. I know for large states like Texas showing all counties can be a challenge for online mapping. I want to make sure you are aware of how to append labeling with your data. Geoff Ives

Cliff from Lincoln Financial Group

Map Business Online Review

Like the software and have spoken to customer service folks - very easy to deal with and responsive.

Pros

Ease to load data into map Mapping options Ability to customize icons easlily

Cons

Sometimes difficult to find map options from menu Not intuitive to navigate around map

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied August 2018

Cliff, Thank you for your honest review. As you use MBO and get used to the Master Toolbar tools and navigation please be sure to provide feedback on what you think may be missing. Use the contact button to make suggestions. We track all user requests. Geoff Ives

Elwin from The Honest Kitchen

Great basic mapping software. Easy to import or export data.

Pros

The program was very easy to learn. When I first started it only took me about five minutes to learn the basics of exporting addresses and exporting territories.

Cons

While the basic tasks were easy to learn, I had trouble with the more complicated tasks even with the online instructions.

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied May 2018

Elwin, Thank you for your review. We'll continue to try to make our online help easier to follow. Geoff Ives

Russell from AY Seal & Packing (Allegheny York Co)

Industry: Wholesale

Incredible value!

viewing customer geography,,,,mapping leads.

Pros

Just seems to always have a way of doing what you want. From mapping to directing sales teams in the field with guidance, this tool provides fundamental functionality. The data exporting was a added utility that is used heavily to support analytics.

Cons

Hard to say....a little attention must be paid to layers and the overlay of them. Would be nice if there was an intermediate subscription level to supply a few more functions to sales reps with whom maps are shared.

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Map Business Online, Russell

Kahlil from Jamaica's Choice

Great product for generating routes and visiting leads!!!

Map Business Online has been very efficient for us and has helped us remain up to date in our business processes.

Pros

Easy service to use with most of the functions streamlined! Customer service is extremely helpful and easy to connect to.

Cons

Sometimes the data that I input will lag, however once it is fully updated the features work as expected.

Response from SpatialTEQ

Replied September 2020

Kahlil, Thank you for taking the time to review MapBusinessOnline. Data update slowdowns can be related to many issues on cloud-services. Certainly, if the issue persists or worsens please let us know. Geoff

Philisa from Gotel Pty Ltd

Great map software out there

Pros

I gave it 10 out of 10 because it is the best and I like the fact that we can know which area has most sales for us

Cons

I like it that it has street data too,this is the best software for any business to have

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied August 2018

Philisa, Thank you for taking the time to review Map Business Online. Geoff Ives

Eduardo from Universidad Bolivariana de Venezuela

An effective tool to create map sales!

It helpme to create a very good looking sales maps

Pros

Indispensable tool to analyse the real impact of your business in the territory, very easy to work and learn and also have a great compatibility with the most used formats in the market

Cons

Could be more customizable the share option, still it have a great chance with map sharing editing function

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied June 2018

Eduardo, Thank you for your review. The Share option in MBO is provided to allow non-subscribers to access maps. They can query, route, pan and zoom, but they cannot export demographic data or map layers. What other features would you suggest? Thanks, Geoff Ives

Charlton from Pacific Premier Bank

Complete Mapping Package to Compete with ArcGIS

I was able to have an additional tool to demonstrate quantifiable concepts to management. This both enhanced my reputation for being able to have value in the reports I created as well as enhanced the quality of decisions that management made.

Pros

The low price point relative to it's expansive capabilities. No it doesn't have every feature you may want, but many advanced mapping features are only available in the software. For hundreds of dollars a year, I can create robust multi-layered heat maps, with plotted icons/dots/logos to identify points on a map with area overlays and territories. For example, I plotted the hurricane as heat map with data from USGS, plotted people icons for customers, and another icon for collateral that we have. I then drew territories that I wanted to know more about and was able to extract data based on a defined polygon and pass that on to our risk management and customer service to call and support our customers who were affected. So I used 5 features to deliver highly actionable data to support both customers and business performance. I have many of these examples. Also, the help section is pretty comprehensive, requiring minimal customer service support. If I do need to contact them, they've always been both helpful and responsive within a day.

Cons

There are some features not available that if I were to get more advanced are not available. I don't know what those features are though because I'm an intermediate data mapper and this software was designed for people just like me as an additional tool to my other data charting tools. Some of the icons are not intuitive. It always launches to a new map versus being able to launch straight to a saved map.

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied May 2018

Thanks Charlton, Lots of great detail here. We appreciate your use of the tool. Geoff Ives

Chris from The Tutoring Center Franchise Corp

MBO is a great tool to map business territory in a cloud-based system.

Pros

The software gives you the ability to calculate the distance between lists of addresses and GPS coordinates allowing us to verify our distance-based franchise territories. It provides a quick visual way to quickly review all our locations across the US. It also gives you the ability to save specific addresses on the map and place shapes in order to mark territories.

Cons

The software feels dated in terms of look and user functionality. Some features could be improved, locking shapes would be a giant improvement as mistakes can be made, by accidentally moving shapes while trying to move around the map view. The cloud-based functionality is nice, but because the software uses each computers individual cached memory to store the map you have to make sure to open a new copy of the master map each time to avoid mistakes when working in a team environment. One small mistake in order of operations can result in significant error in the master map. We have actually purchased a second account as a workaround, though an approval system included in the software would be much better.

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied April 2019

Chris, Thank you for your review. Regarding map editing across a shared environment. You should be using a Map Business Online Team subscription to achieve team editing.Team editing provides a Map Lock feature to prevent overwriting. From what we can see, you are using the full-year subscription only, which does not support multiple users logging into the subscription.

Brit from Retail

Exactly what I needed to create multiple layers of alignment in the US and Canada! Great Product!

Allowed me to complete my territory alignment project in just one weeks time.

Pros

*The customer service was amazing! Cusotmer rep. was such a great support and super responsive. He never declined a screen sharing session and answered every email within a half hour. He was always happy to help me get unstuck. It was really only small details I needed him for because the program was very easy to use and the YouTube videos and help website covered most any question that came up. *Now that I have it down, I see many more business uses for us. *The price was very good for the product capabilities and the fact that the support was so good made the value amazing. Most companies would invoice you for the consulting or training.

Cons

*I wish it included Mexico. *It would be nice to be able to combine both the zip code and county feature when making territories, instead of being committed to one or the other. There were times combining would have made the work faster. *Better options for hiding everything when I only want to print part of the map. Too many filters required in addition to hiding map layers and it just wasn't as clean as I wanted.

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied November 2017

Thank you for reviewing Map Business Online. Additional countries are under consideration - Mexico being one. ZIP codes and Counties present some challenges when compiled together to construct a territory. One problem is that ZIP's often overlap several counties. We'll continue to review it. We'll also continue to consider new ways to highlight sections of the map. Perhaps a view wizard to select and de-select layers all at once?

Rebekah from Anderson Merchandisers

Great Replacement for Bing Maps

After reviewing several mapping software, we chose Map Business Online because of the functionality and cost. The software is easy to use and I love the ability to share a password-protected map with anyone, even those without a license! Overall, a great value.

Pros

Cons

Call outs are not transparent and there isn't an optimizer function to create custom territories, only ones based off of zip code, county or state. Also, the color-coding max of 100 is limiting. We have 106 Districts and 1400 territories and I am unable to color-code by either. Lastly, the route optimizer is clunky. I wish that it was possible to select an area and have it route all points within it. That'd be great!

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied November 2016

Rebekah - Thank you for your kind review. Just to address your desire to route to an area. If you create a polygon query or circle query around an area and select your data target, this will save a list in the Data Window of those points. Simply click the Add All Rows to Route button on the right side of the Data Window tool bar to create an optimized route for all points in that search return. Please let us know if you require a demo on this. Thanks Again!

Andy from Dow Jones and Company

Industry: Publishing

We've tried the REST now we are using the BEST.

After searching and trying other mapping programs for our delivery operations team and finding that we just couldn't get all the features that we required we finally found Map Business Online. Not only did it have all the features we needed including Longitude/Latitude and optimizing delivery routes but provided us tons of other bells and whistles. MBO proved to be a superb tool for our operations team to create routes and territories with the click of a few buttons but also allowed our reporting team to make beautiful maps that helped our executive team visualize the story the data was telling. We are using this for the 2nd year in a row and will be renewing when it is time again. We pride ourselves at offering cutting edge applications to our millions of readers and subscribers worldwide and love the MBO helps us stay ahead of the technology curve by continuing to update their product and features. The addition of MBO for the desktop was a great addition and only helps make using the product even easier. To the staff at MBO---Keep up the great work!

Pros

MBO desktop, route optimization, ease of use.

Cons

Limits on how many stops you can have on any one route.

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied December 2016

Thanks Andy. Those are very kind words and we greatly appreciate them. Geoff

Grafton from Hit Promo

Map your Biz!

Such a smooth tool & allows customization to make it more useful to your business needs

Pros

I have used this software for my personal drone business mapping my clients around the state of FL, but we also started using at my day job to map our factories across the globe. This allows us to keep track of factories and map our spend with each - this allows us to better pick new factories when it comes to consolidating freight with eachother

Cons

Response from SpatialTEQ

Replied December 2019

Grafton, Thank you for your review and for using Map Business Online for drone work. To be clear - Map Business Online is NOT a Google Add-on tool. Google did the world a service by providing advanced mapping for free for so long. They also put people in the industry out of work, and then took those capabilities away because those services do, in fact, cost a lot of money to support. Google isn't in the business of free. Companies pay Google a lot of $ for marketing, geocoding, .mapping, site reviews, and many other services.

Bill from Strategic Retail Solutions

I have been using MapBusinessOnline for about 8 months and couldn’t be happier with the services it provides. I have employees and myself who map around 250 routes monthly for our sales team. The interface is easy to use and the abilities are exactly what I need. My sales team finds the maps and step by step routes easy to follow and accurate. My store lists change every quarter and the uploading system allows me to quickly upload a new list and categorize the account by priority using colors and shapes. I have also used the heat mapping capabilities and found those easy to customize and quick to use. As with any advanced software, this does take a week or two to learn the more complex features, but it is well worth the time invested. This is the software I would have designed if I was to create one myself. Great job!!!

Pros

Ease of use Number of locations I can add Creating a territory is quick and easy Fair price for all of the great features

Cons

I would like to see multiple day routing available.

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review Bill. Geoff Ives

Brittany from Domino Amjet

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Customer Review of Mapbusinessonline.com

Our company used Map Point for many years, and when I came on board last year, I got us to switch to Map Business. The customer service team is super friendly and is always willing to help, especially when I starting using the program for the first time, last December.

Pros

Easy to use, like the options for US and Canada map views. It's so easily to load zip code files into the program and overall the program is very user-friendly.

Cons

I really enjoy the program, using it on a daily basis, but you cannot remove inner borders of zip codes inside territories that get created. I think this is something that can probably be changed in the future, but it's not a deal breaker, still want to continue to use this program in near future.

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied December 2016

Thanks Brittany.

Easy to figure out

Pros

We needed a mapping package for planning locations for events. This product was easy to use and get going quickly. It allows us to upload a large file of addresses and then maps the people by zip code. So we can easily see the concentrations of people to plan the best location for an event. There is a subscription to pay, but it was pretty reasonable and they are quick to reply when you have a question. We are still using it and find it very useful. In fact, I think we are under-utilizing it and need to train more people on it .

Cons

It is internet based and you are uploading your data to a web site, so I get a little nervous about our data being hacked. We removed names and just left ID numbers to get around this issue.

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied March 2019

Thanks for your review. Map Business Online places security above all other concersn. All imported data is encrypted. We cannot access you maps or imported data. You'll find our privacy policy link listed under legal at the bottom margin of the website. Geoff

May 2015

Marie from Performance Exhaust

May 2015

Low cost - easy to learn and share - brings CRM data "alive"

I tested 10 other sales mapping options before I found, and fell in love with, MBO. Our B-to-B telemarketing sales staff now has access to the geographic and demographic features of over 600,000 small business leads that I plotted across 50 separate state maps. (If the geocoding limit per map could be increased to 750,000 - hint, hint - I'd only need one map!) I added a Goggle street view link to the callout box and tons of business statistics to the data window so the sales staff can easily research their leads, and really 'see' who they're talking to. Also, businesses in our existing customers' territories are blocked out, making it clear who NOT to call. It's so easy to share all 50 maps with both our on-site and off-site telemarketing staff. I simply created a free WIX website containing 50 state links, and gave the name of that website to our salespeople (for security, the website is not published on the web). The changes I make to the maps almost daily are automatically updated at the WIX link. And all this functionality for the single-user MBO price!!! Overall, MBO is a brilliant, extremely intuitive, highly functional, and very affordable tool that gives our sales staff insight into who and where the best prospects are. It's helped our company tremendously in visualizing and achieving its potential. My only complaint is that navigation around the map (zooming and dragging) is a little jerky and awkward. Even when I use the helpful preset zoom stops, it takes a while to recenter the map at a new location and/or zoom level. I'd also like to see automatic dialing software integrated into the maps. If MBO could do that, it would make a complete package for B-to-B telemarketing companies.

Sherri from Fujifilm Medical Systems USA, Inc.

Industry: Medical Devices

Good replacement for Mappoint

MBO meets our basic requirements. It was easy to install and we appreciate being able to share maps both with other users and also with team members who aren't MBO users.

Pros

Map Business Online was really easy to install, and the switch from the online version to the installed one was very smooth. The basic functions that we need - mapping territories by zip codes and exporting that data to excel - work pretty well and the learning curve is fairly easy. Sharing maps is easy and I really like that I can share them with team members who are not licensed users via a URL. We also really appreciate the regular zip code updates (though we don't always get as many updates per year as are promised). MBO is the closest we've found to Mappoint, which we used for years.

Cons

Customer Support is pretty bad. It's impossible to talk with someone, so you have to go back and forth in email which is really inefficient, especially if you have a looming deadline. There are a lot of tutorials available online but it's really hard to find the one with the functions we need. New, added features interfere with ease of use of the features we have always used, and if you want more than really basic features the cost increases exponentially.

Reasons for Switching to Map Business Online

Cost and ease of use - Maptitude was much too complex for our needs, but it is a great product if you have complicated mapping requirements

Response from SpatialTEQ

Replied April 2021

Sherri, Thank you for your honest review. Please feel free to contact us via our 800-425-9035 tool free number. Geoff

Kris from Larada Sciences

Industry: Medical Devices

Amazing Map Software

The abundant demographic detail provided by this software helps us build territories for our sales team. I highly recommend this software to learn more about local regions. (We use maps for both the USA and Canada).

Pros

New data available, just like you announced 2015 & 2016 is now available!

Cons

If you don't refresh a map, I sometimes override new data.

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied December 2016

Thanks Kris.

Jason from 7G Environmental Compliance Management, LLC

Industry: Environmental Services

Great tool we use to solve the common traveling salesman problem with our field staff routing.

We route 20+ people to over 2000 site visits per month in 50 states.

Pros

Cons

Territories by zip code is constrictive. Need other options to create territories like free drawing them with a poly. I probably just need more training. The UI could be definitely be updated and made more intuitive.

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied June 2018

Jason, Thank you for your review. You certainly can use draw tools to create free form territories. Please contact our technical support for a web demo or some direction. Thanks, Geoff Ives

Tyler from StoreCrafters

This software is fantastic!!!

We recently switched to Map Business Online at our company. Not only is MBO returning us better results than our old software, but it came with a 3500% decrease in yearly licensing fees! We couldn't be happier with the switch.

Pros

The ease of use. I was able to just open up the program and go, it's very user-friendly. I did get stuck with one feature and reached out to customer service for help. I didn't really expect to get anything in return, but they emailed me back within the hour, and I was only a trial member! Very pleased.

Cons

The only issues I have are quirky little things like I wish callouts would disappear without having to manually close them. But that's pretty picky, I don't have very many issues with the software.

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied December 2016

Thank you Tyler. Your feature request has been submitted. Geoff

sagar from Tarkett

Good tool for quick geographically mapping

Improved visibility into my product sale

Pros

The option to plot multiple layer is the best, I am able to plot my sales information with US Census data.

Cons

Ability to not be able to filter data on fly. I have to manually filter my data file and reupload it

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied June 2018

Sagr, Thanks for reviewing Map Business Online. Geoff Ives

Sine from The Tutoring Center Franchise Corp

Easy to use, accurate, and helps our company not have to worry about territory protection issues.

Pros

It gives you the perfect visual of the territories that are protected for each and every Franchisee. We don't have to worry even a little about territory protection violations because this software is extremely accurate.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about using this software. The graphics could be updated a little as it seems like it has been a while since the last. Other than that, I have no complaints regarding this software.

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied June 2018

Sine, Thank you for your kind review. Geoffrey Ives

Linzee from AXA

December 2014

Love Map Business Online!!

Much like the title of my review, I love Map business online. The interface is very user friendly and I have gotten so much out of the software in many cases. Saying that, I think it needs to become available in other browsers because I can't stand Internet Explorer. Also, I used to be able to log in and access my saved maps immediately without having to create a new map first. Lastly, sometimes when I zoom in and out, some of the data gets moved outside of the map. Overall, this is the best mapping software on the market as far as I am concerned. The ease of being able to access this from anywhere is a major plus, not to mention all of the capabilities that exist within the program. Individuals throughout my company have come to me and asked how I make my maps because they are so perfect. I love that I can create a territory without anything else in the background. Finally, I have dealt with customer service and they are very willing and able to assist. Thank you Map business online!

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied December 2014

Linzee, Thank you for your thoughtful review. Try MBO with Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari as an alternative to I.E. People use it in all the browsers. Regarding saved maps, nothings changed so perhaps we should conduct a web demo and go over your approach. MBO

Wendy from Phoenix Graphix Publishing Services

Great customer support!

Easy to purchase and get started, able to import locations from Excel, able to use my own art as the pushpin, and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Pros

The customer support for Map Business Online is off the charts! I am only just beginning to use their software so can't tell you all about it, but it was very easy to purchase and get started. Even more important - they are extremely responsive. We needed answers about compatibility before purchasing, and then wanted to use our own art as the pushpin. While I'm sure that information is available in their tutorials, they responded to my emails before I could search out the answer myself. Another feature I'm happy about is that I purchased the 3 month version, but if my client gets their job, I'll need to continue using this, and I can upgrade then and have my initial investment credited. I highly recommend Map Business Online.

Cons

I haven't used this long enough to have any cons. It's possible there aren't enough variations of map styles, but I could always export the data points and overlay on my own art if I want something more stylized.

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied November 2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your taking the time.

Cristian from Garick

MBO Review

Overall it is a great product, it just takes some time getting familiar with all the features and functions as well as how they work as there are so many.

Pros

features and functions

Cons

some addresses were not found

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied December 2016

Thank you Cristian. Please let us know any specific address issues you find. geoff

August 2016

Victoria from Softech

August 2016

I like MBO

Cool product! Large map print feature is incredible! I'm glad to use Map Business Online every day.

Michelle from Prison Fellowship

Easy to use the basics for a non-techie person

Pros

This software has helped me in meeting my goals by being able to visualize data. Our data changes on a frequent basis and I am now also using the maps to help my clients "see" what their areas look like. I am certain I have only utilized a small portion of what this software can accomplish. However, I am very happy with what this is doing for mine and my company's goals.

Cons

I would like to see more scheduled, live training done. I have gotten invites for training within a few days or sometimes even the day of.... but my schedule is sometimes booked weeks out.

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied May 2018

Thanks Michelle, Feel free to request a web demo that meets you schedule requirements. Will also try to send another heads up email for Webinars in future. Geoff Ives

Map Business Online shows the sale of products in an interesting way

Map Business Online is a functional and advanced tool. This software imports data from Dynamics CRM so this is a very useful software in my company.

Pros

The Business Online map is great because it has all the features we need. This solution is accurate and easy to use. Works great for creating routes and maps. This solution allows to save addresses on the map Very good technical support, always helpful.

Cons

Generally, using Map Business Online software is easy, but in my opinion, navigating the map isn't intuitive.

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied November 2018

Thank you for your review of Map Business Online. Geoff

Rick from Briggs & Stratton

Excellent tool for managing sales territories

We initially licensed MBO 3 years ago when I suddenly became responsible for mapping sales territories for my company and needed to be able to include county-level details along with sales by customer, it worked marvelously and it enabled me to quickly adjust the maps. Great tool

Pros

Flexibility and available anywhere I am at

Cons

Would like the ability to determine the best location for a Salesman to live and to be able to determine call routes

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied December 2016

Thank you Rick.

made it easy to access information needed

Pros

Ease of use, was able to access it, find the points I needed, load the information into inspection software, in a few minutes.

Cons

Clearly , I am completely saftified with this software. Prehaps I can say as a con the time to learn the software

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied May 2018

Thank you for your thoughtful review. Please send me your name so I can get back to you. Geoff Ives

Synthia from Department of Health

Excellent mapping software

I enjoy using this system. It is a lot cheaper than others I found and it does just as good of a job as far as I can tell. I travel a lot with my job and this allows me to keep all of the locations mapped and easily mapped so as to make my computer work less and more organized.

Pros

I like the multiple layers. And the ability to cluster locations and label them for future use.

Cons

I have been unable to use the graphing and it is hard to figure out how to change that.

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied December 2016

Thanks Synthia. I think by "graphing" you may be referring to the Pie Chart or Bar Chart symbol options. These symbols are applied to two or three columns of your imported numeric data. They then show the visual comparisons of your data segments. If you require more help on that please call us at 800-425-9035 and we'll be happy to demo that functionality for you. Geoff

East to use and easy integration

The program was great to use and an easy implementation.

Pros

It is easy to add addresses and use map layers. Great for a sales person or an office employee looking to stay organized.

Cons

Some features seemed a little old and could use an upgrade. It was easy to use but still a bit outdated.

Response from SpatialTEQ

Replied October 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review Map Business Online

Patti from Prison Fellowship

Map Business Online makes it easy for our team to visualize our lead and lag goals.

It helped me complete a review quickly

Pros

Ease of use - creating a map takes just minutes. We also share maps within our team, but having the ability to share a map with a non-license holder is a nice perk!

Cons

I wish that it would allow for more than 1K territories, but we've found a workaround that meets our needs.

CHRIS from Shumaker Industries

This has helped us to focus on areas where we may not have known were a weakness.

Pros

Fantastic customer support. Rather than blindly calling prospects and customers, this allows us to see the big picture of where we need to focus on as a company.

Cons

I wish it was a little less costly to get a company or group license. This has become so popular that it is sometimes hard to access from my company.

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied May 2018

Chris, Thank you for you review. I really like your description, "Where we might not have known" you had a weakness. That's the biggest benefit. Revealing weaknesses. Geoff Ives

Jodie from Bridge CIty Sanitation LLC

Great product

Love it for mapping ... works wonderfully ... I use it every day to map our driver's routes and find where they are on the route work great.

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied December 2016

Thanks Jodie.

It does what we need it to do

We can easily create location maps and it is helpful for routing sales territories

Pros

You can upload a list of zip codes, set a mileage perimeter, and see the territories on the map right away.

Cons

Several of the functions are hard to figure out when you first start using the software. Some are learned after lots of trial and error.

Jessica from Garick

Industry: Environmental Services

Garick Supply Chain Director Review

Excellent product and customer service. Has helped give visibility to our business and provides clarity.

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied December 2016

Thanks Jessica.

Richard from Polaris Transportation Group

The power to see it!

Overall the value of the product and out put is really solid. Glad we acquired the tool and the licenses! Has allowed us to manage considerable data in a planned and organized way.

Pros

Allows the business to see things that otherwise would just be data!

Cons

-The tool needs to allow for showing multiple maps at one time - Bulk uploads and downloads can be very time consuming -Need a way to tie via API to some TMW platforms

Response from SpatialTEQ

Replied April 2021

Richard, Thank you for taking the time to review MapBusinessOnline and for your suggestions. I will be sure to forward those to the development team. Geoff

Zach from Mahle Service Solutions

Great view and ease of use, but can be a little slow at times.

The map looks good, adding customers and viewing area look good and is easy to use. The loading of the map can be a little slow.

Pros

View of customers area, and ability to click on a pin and have their info pop up.

Cons

Not being able to mouse scroll in and out in map view.

Monique from Carestream Dental

Industry: Mental Health Care

Territory Mapping

My experience with Map Business Online has been great! I have received the very fast response to questions and love the fact that I can go to YouTube and get tutorials at no additional charge. I would definitely recommend Map Business Online.

Pros

The YouTube tutorials

Cons

Merging my information into the software was a little confusing

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied December 2016

Thomas from Safeway Logistics

Best Mapping Program on the Market!!

It is a great product at a fair price. It is more powerful and easier to use than MapPoint.

Pros

The zip code database is regularly updated.

Cons

I wish it was free to map businesses that are stored in your database (i.e. restaurant chains).

Response from SpatialTEQ

Replied April 2021

Thomas, Thank you for your review of MapBusinessOnline. Geoff

Nelsan from Islington

Industry: Computer Games

Use Map Business Online to solve your territory management problems

Pros

It helps to easily identify the big dealers which helps to add in sales volume to your map. It is very easy to use and it is user friendly too. It has lots of features which a user can utilize to maximize their business growth.

Cons

The tutorials to learn the software were pretty hard to understand rather than that everything was good.

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied April 2019

Thank you Nelsan. If you get a moment, could you send me an email with a little bit more information on why our tutorials are difficult to understand? We may be able to improve them. Thank you, Geoffives@spatialteq.com

Susan from Hillsdale College

Just the software I needed to map client locations

The ability to plot client locations nationwide (US).

Pros

Relatively short learning curve to get started. I was able to view a YouTube video and quickly plot.

Cons

The price. I didn't need all the bells and whistles. They offered a 10% academic discount though which did help.

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied June 2017

Thank you Susan. We appreciate the review.

John from Landscape Concepts Management

Outstanding software with almost every mapping capability that you may need

Routing, mapping, territories, profitable areas, target areas, ...you name it

Pros

Ease of use, mapping and routing capabilities, territorial map information. This software has it all. And when you need support, pick up the phone, they have always been available.

Cons

Printing. Capturing a selected detailed image and attempting to print an a large scale, such as a 4' x6' map is very difficult

Rebecca from TriState Centers for Sight

Map Business in Health Care

This is an easy fast way to show physicians zip code plots of where patients live. It is extremely useful when deciding to move an office or what areas to target for promotions. Instead of the bubbles I use the option to color code zip codes by number of patients. I almost always change the color scheme because the automatic color schemes do not show a good progression nor a wide enough range. Downside - it is not user friendly when trying to plot referring sources. It would be nice if it would "count" the number of referrals per referring source and then use the bubble plot method to indicate the number of referrals by source.

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied December 2014

Rebecca, Thank you for your product review. We will consider adding more color options and shade schemes in future releases. Also, we plan on adding pivot table support in a future release which we think will assist with your referral calculations. As always, feel free to email us with new feature requests. The folks at MBO.

Powerful functionality for service based business

Pros

I run a small biz where we travel alot. This helps me communicate with team members about zip codes -- as pay rates vary by location. It's super powerful--lots of integrations, huge help sections, lots of integrations.

Cons

Like all powerful software, it takes awhile to figure it out. There's a lot of stuff you can do here so don't expect it get it overnight. There are plenty of help sections and consulting available if you need it.

Response from MapBusinessOnline.com

Replied June 2018

Thank you for you kind review. Geoff Ives