All Maximizer CRM Reviews

Tammy

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Maximizer user review

We decided to stick with Maximizer and upgraded to the newest version mainly because it was an easier transition with the least amount of error is transferring all of our customer info. We also like the fact that it is a cloud based software so that we can access it from anywhere and no longer face the terror of losing all of our info if our computer were to crash.

PROS

I recently upgraded from a very old version and appreciate how easy the transition was and how similar they have kept the product.

CONS

There are a lot of upgraded features, which is great, but I find I definitely need to take the courses. Which is a great feature that they offer.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Maximizer makes my life better

Positive, but the more I use it the more I want more custom items. Maybe they exist and I don't know about them.

PROS

Search function and auto formatting of phone numbers etc. Keeps our contacts organized.

CONS

Lack of customization. Would like to add if else statements to enable/disable options based on earlier options. Would like more flexibility to create rules. I have to search for contacts with incorrect information on the regular

Reason for choosing Maximizer CRM

Organization of our products in Database and search function.

Reasons for switching to Maximizer CRM

Because ACT was limited by how to organize our data, mainly our product organization.

Hi Andrew, First of all, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us—we really value your input and flagging up areas where we can further improve. I have shared your feedback directly with our Product Manager to address these challenges. We look forward to continuing to work with you to help you enhance your sales process. The Maximizer Team

Replied February 2023

Brad

Reviewed March 2020

Max CRM Review

Its ok. What really put me off is every time you need some assistance they turn it into a huge billable hour exercise. Talk about ripping off your customers.

PROS

The product out of the box works for what we need, I have the advisor template on mine and it still has the design on selling, and the sales process. This inst the focus of the average advisor. This does the basic features required. however it certainly isn't what it could be.

CONS

It doesn't have the ability to track products well. It took leads tab and renamed it opportunities and felt that was a improvement. it wasn't. We end up using a global note to record and track all items a client has with us.

Reason for choosing Maximizer CRM

This did the basics and got us going.

Reasons for switching to Maximizer CRM

To get the customization to the level I wanted it was turning into a full time job. This did the basics and got us going.

Hi Brad, Thank you for leaving a review of Maximizer. It's always great to hear feedback from our customers and gauge where we can improve. If there is something we aren't doing well to fit into your workflow I would love to discuss. I feel that you have had somewhat of an off-putting experience due to particular charges, perhaps changes in your software? I would love to discuss and help design a workflow that benefits you. Please reach out to: support@maximizer.com and let them know you would like to discuss the set-up of your Maximizer CRM and we will get a Customer Success Manager on a call to discuss and plan a path forward. We look forward to hearing from you! Best regards, Adam Wilson Head of Customer Success

Replied March 2020

Haba

Newspapers, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

A well build CRM

Besides the high price Maximizer CRM is a great tool and really helped our business.

PROS

The setup was very easy and UI is very intuitive. Customer support is a 5* team, really helpful and easy to talk to. After importing all our contacts we were ready to start working.

CONS

The price is high for the features it gives.

Hi Haba, Thank you very much for sharing your positive Maximizer experience with us! We're so happy to hear that our customer support team has been helpful to you. Looking forward to helping your organization continue to thrive! The Maximizer Team

Replied April 2024

Sue Lynn

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Incredible CRM!

Over the last few decades it has help improve my career because of the tracking and flexibility of the design. I couldn't recommend a better CRM.

PROS

The best feature is that you can design it to work best for your field, the user defined fields are very important in a specialty or unique business.

CONS

I don't have anything bad to say, I've been using this software for over 20 years! it's awesome!

Reasons for switching to Maximizer CRM

You could not make them as flexible and easy to use compared to Maximizer!

Hi Sue Lynn, Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience with Maximizer over the past 20 years! We're so happy that our fully customizable fields have made it easy for Maximizer to fit in with your business process. Looking forward to helping your organization continue to thrive for many more years. The Maximizer Team

Replied November 2022

Brian

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Long Time Maximizer User

I have looked at many different programs but Maximizer keeps winning the discussion for continued use. I have been using the program for 30 years now.

PROS

The easy interface is very intuitive and the integration with Microsoft Word and Outlookis flawless.

CONS

I wish that Maximizer had a better interface to use Outlook directly from the program

Reason for choosing Maximizer CRM

Maximizer is way easier to integrate into a daily routine. It does everything I need to keep up to date information on my clients.

Hi Brian, Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review and being a Maximizer customer for the last 30 years. At Maximizer, we continuously strive to serve you better, and we have several new updates and features coming up soon. Looking forward to continuing to work with you for many more years! Maximizer Team

Replied November 2022

Lorraine

Mostly happy

PROS

Its pretty easy to get the basic to work and it's response times are greatly improved. Service is much much better than a few years ago.

CONS

templates for notes and sending e-mail confirmations is limited to what you can include. Can't use snipit type programs to copy info to Max files. Organizing notes and files is very awkward so we have resorted to keeping then in client files in BOx.com

Samson

Financial Services, 10,000+ employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed July 2019

OK for smaller companies, Support cost can be an issue

I think this product is more suited for small to medium size businesses. They have been in the CRM business for 25+ years, they know their product well. But also because of this, their interfaces are less modern compare with other bigger players like Salesforce (although they are improving it slowly)

PROS

- Maximizer has been in business for 25+ years. - Compare with other newer CRMs these days, the learning curve to this product is lower. - Email integration is great and speedy. - nice to see they have tried to upgrade their interface with a more modern looking - being a smaller CRM player, they are more willing to work with the clients closely.

CONS

- lack of language supported (only English) - Support on Apple is not as good (some features not working) - Support from Maximizer is good, but it might come with a charge

Hi Samson, Thanks for leaving a review! While we're ecstatic to hear you're comments it looks as though we may have missed the mark in some other key areas. When it comes to language integration, we do have others available and support is free of charge. We can also help you through your Apple integrations. Feel free to reach out to us at: 866-275-1254 or support@maximizer.com We would love to help you through your Maximizer journey. Warm regards, The Maximizer Team

Replied August 2019

Leanne

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed August 2018

PROS

I like how easy it is to organize different groups of contacts and export information

CONS

I do not like how there is a maximum number of characters for an action, and I also don't like how there isn't an easy way to make a recurring action.

Kimberly (Parsons)

Insurance, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2019

Maximizer

Overall, it’s good just frustrating at times.

PROS

Organization of clients and accounts. It’s great to separate accounts and see what’s currently being worked on.

CONS

It’s slow, I’m always waiting. It needs to update its speed.

Craig

Construction, 201-500 employees

Reviewed July 2021

CRM - A need, not a want!

We were looking to consolidate our customers into one central location to understand our marketplace better, focus on their needs and wants, which would be accessible to the whole sales team. To turn data into high value information by tracking the opportunities the business attracts and managing prospect’s expectations to convert more opportunities into wins. We can now see in real time how all of our opportunities are progressing. We also have automated reports in our Dashboard module showing the business’s sales performance and pipeline, which allows us to focus on each individual opportunity without any being left unnurtured. We have now linked our CRM with Mailchimp to allow for focused marketing campaigns based on the data we add to the Address Book. We now have a clear sales process that can be tracked with clear ‘what’s next’ actions to implement.

PROS

We needed a solution to move away from paper / spreadsheets for our customer database and whilst all CRM packages do this Maximizer gave us the bespoke nature to take control and not have an out of the box solution. The opportunity module is by far my favourite feature as now I can provide the Board with snapshots of our entire pipeline, weighted or not, which sector / products and track each opportunity on their own merits and assign the time and resources to achievable projects.

CONS

Very busy main screen for some users and dashboard is a tad frustrating sometimes, Insights would be nice but that feature is too expensive.

Reason for choosing Maximizer CRM

The bespoke nature available via the selling agent to fit in our unique sector. Also to keep on premise to allow other internal systems to link under our control.

Wouldn't Have A Growing Business Without It

I believe the business is better protected. We are more effecient. We have a small team and any one of us can take a phone call from a client and within seconds understand any history to do with a client issue. It might be something very simple or complex but because I can call up notes from others on the team and access all emails between us and the client and our back office it saves a tremendous amount of time. I think it also gives the client confidence that we know what we are doing because they don't have to explain an issue all over again

PROS

It is incredibly flexible. Basic programming that comes out of the box is more than what you need because it anticipates that not all advisors operate the same way. We have used it to save ourselves hours of work and redesigned how it works with us rather than us redesigning how we work. Saving of all emails under client file along with relevant notes. Easy tracking of client service work as well as understanding staff workload issues.

CONS

Like any CRM it takes time to learn and create new work habits yes you should throw away the paper notes. Regulators expectations are moving the bar upwards. Love to see a system map starting with a contact. How do each of the tabs relate to different functions. Because of its rich customizable capabilities it can be overwhelming even for your help desk.

Reviewed November 2018

Good Overall Solution

Maximizer helps me simplify organizing my calendar and appointments, makes following up on tasks almost automatic, keeps all my contact info, notes, address updates and all I need to know in one easy to get to place - regardless of where I am. I find working remotely much easier using Maximizer. My staff loves it because they have instant access to all my client notes to help them in their jobs.

PROS

Maximizer has everything I require to easily organize my client relationships without being cluttered up with features I don't need. It is simple, intuitive and easy to use from the beginning and the training modules are great.

CONS

The contact list search engine is awkward - it only flashes the list starting with the first 3 letters, then it disappears and you have to type in the whole name . . . The embedded template feature is gone and is now attached to MSWord - which is an awkward connection. Because I have secure/encrypted email with my company, with severe firewalls - Maximizer cannot link to my corporate outlook email - this is not a significant problem and I would rather have the added protection than the convenience. I can still easily save all email communication through Outlook to Maximizer.

Joshua

Reviewed September 2022

Overall Poor Quality and Poor Service one set up

Overall experience was very poor. I would recommend going with a different CRM software solution.

PROS

The software is easy to alter to fit specific processes. They have doe a good job in making the software easy to change without having to hire a tach support team to make the changes.

CONS

The software is VERY basic and doesn't have the ability to sync with multiple email addresses, link emails to the software after they have been sent, there is no email automation to speak of, you have to click multiple times to link every single email to Maximizer. I came over from Salesforce and should have just bit the bullet and paid the extra set up costs. You better hope you don't have a technical problem as you will have to follow up with them multiple times over the course of several weeks to get the problem fixed all the while your functionality is at a stand still.

Nov 2021

Hello Joshua, I'm sorry to hear about your experience with us. It's always our intention to provide great customer service. Please accept our sincerest apologies that we didn't live up to your expectations. I'm thankful that you reached out to share your experience as your valuable feedback helps us to improve our processes and better serve our clients. If you're comfortable, please reach out to us at support@maximizer.com. We would love to make this right. The Maximizer Team

Replied September 2022

Judi

Medical Practice, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2018

UPGRADING TO LIVE

We have been a long time Maximizer user and overall are very happy with the product and service. The live version was a good upgrade for us overall. The software provides what we need and is user friendly for non techies.

PROS

It mostly allows us to make necessary connections between patients and recipients and to find information we need quickly.

CONS

We use the notes for important medical details and it is a challenge to have to dig through the notes with the live version. The recently added 'search' bar in notes is much appreciated and we're hopeful there will be further improvements to scrolling through notes more efficiently. The possibility of not being able to connect due to a server glitch is very scary to us since we depend on the information relative to providing medication dosage on a daily basis for a medical business. If it goes down we are virtually out of business and unable to provide urgent medical information.

Highly recommend Maximizer CRM

The Maximizer platform is great but what is even more important is the customer service team is out standing. The customer service team is fast, knowledgeable and friendly. The best.

PROS

I'm in sales. Having a CRM is critical. Being able to track and store documents and emails to clients and prospects keeps me organized. We started scanning in 2007 and today I can see and work on any clients file from any where I have WIFI. All our scanning is in Maximizer. All important documents are in Maximizer. All important emails are attached in Maximizer. Customer service cases are attached in Maximizer with notifications. Our business depends on Maximizer and it has grown with us. Love the software.

CONS

I only wish I could save excel files directly to Maximizer without having to save to the desk top first.

Megan

Staffing and Recruiting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Ease and customization for your unique business

PROS

This software is easy to understand and become comfortable working in when it comes to contact management and email integration. Maximizer offers many tools to be able to customize your data for your specific business and to continue to build on as your business grows. The ability to set a personalized dashboard to keep targets top of mind is very helpful and is a great way to start the day.

CONS

Having better integrations with other software would make our lives a lot easier. As well as having better duplicate checking for entries would eliminate a lot of work hours used to maintain a clean database.

Pia