• Pros

• "The MyLeadDashboard is super easy to use. Our agents love having access to all the client data right at the fingertips. They are able to make changes as well! I like the store as well. "

• "I like that when I list or sell a house, those homes in the immediate area get some info on the house and on me."

• "The automation and the ease of use. As a newbie with so may things to learn this was amazingly simple"

• Cons

• "I was a little distracted by all of the options that were available to me regarding mailers"

• "Sometimes the phone number is not there. I guess that is my fault I most likely did not give to you when thay signed up."

• "Dashboard client analytics layout is confusing. I don’t really know any other use for the software other than ordering Continuity products. "

Browse MyLeadDashboard Reviews

Easy to Use

So far so good

Pros

It keeps my information and name in front of all my past clients

Cons

I would like it to connect to my CMR to add my contacts

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating. We are happy to hear that MyLeadDashboard is easy to use and keeps your name in front of all your past clients. If you would like to let us know what system you would like it to connect to, we can see if we already have an integration or add it to our development plans. Just send an email to customerservice@continuityprograms.com. We appreciate your feedback! Thanks again!

Steve from Real Estate One

REO Cadiallac

My overall experience with MyLeadDashboard is the efficiency in which long term communication with clients can be established without a lot of time or energy from me. I like that a lot.

Pros

I like that the software and administration behind it automatically enrolls my clients into a continuity program for 5 years to maintain my sphere of influence. It's efficient and allows me to keep working to help other clients. I like how the system reports back to me about surveys and email that have been sent out to my clients to generate feedback on my service provided to them. The idea of utilizing there mailing (farming system) is also appealing to me. I look forward to more possible training to better utilize this feature.

Cons

My con with the system is that I have not spent a tremendous amount of time navigating through all the feature that it has to offer. With my limited time exploring the software I stumble through the pages and what I need to spend time with vs the amount of time I just get lost in the pages. More time exploring or training will greatly improve my comfort and user ability of the system.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

This is awesome. Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that the automatic enrollment into the 5-year program maintains your sphere of influence and allows you to keep working to help other clients. We will be scheduling a training webinar for your company for next month, be sure to watch your email for an invite. If you can not attend, feel free to call our Customer Service Specialists and they can walk you through the farming system and anything else you need. Thanks again!

Jasmine from Real Estate One

Dated technology

The screen that shows the surveys sent, received, etc. is confusing. The title for the data set should be below the number scale. Other than this screen I have never used MyLeadDashbord for anything else other than ordering Continuity products. The value is in the products, and Continuity, not the software.

Pros

The notifications for sale anniversaries. I like the surveys, although I encourage people to write these on my company Facebook so its a little redundant.

Cons

Dashboard client analytics layout is confusing. I dont really know any other use for the software other than ordering Continuity products.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Hello. Thank you for leaving a review! We are sorry to hear that the software is confusing. I will pass along your suggestions to our development team. We are normally known for how easy the system is to use. If you would like to schedule a training session to learn more about all the features of MyLeadDashboard, please reach out to Dink Card, our Customer Success Manager at 248-669-6900, or simply email us at customerservice@continuityprograms.com. We would be happy to assist you personally. Thanks for your feedback!

Steve from Real Estate One

Honest Feedback

I use it as a keeping touch tool after my closing, but not much more as they site is not too friendly even as a tetchy.

Pros

Its easily integrated with my closings and is automatic.

Cons

Not an easy format to use. The survey mailed to our clients needs to be more like the Review questions both in continuity review as well as Real Estate One Testimonials. I have more success sending my clients the link via email 30 days after the sale for a testimonial than them filling out the lengthy survey.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that MyLeadDashboard offers you an automated keeping in touch tool. We apologize it has not been easy for you. Normally we are known for how simple the system is to use. Stay tuned for an upgrade that is sure to enhance the user experience! Regarding the survey, I will pass along your comments to our development team. Also, you are able to submit these types of feature requests directly to us when you are logged in. Just click on the menu under your name. Thanks again!

Debra from Berkshire Hathaway Fox and Roach

Reviewing Continuity Programs

Overall, I like the program. I could use it more and may in the future, but it reaches out to the neighborhoods where I am active and puts me in front of people I don't actually know.

Pros

Cons

There was some sort of change to the interface and my company allots the first 25 postcards for free and for some reason it never showed up once the change took place. Each time I had to reach out to customer service.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear your feedback. We are happy to know that you like the automated real estate marketing. Your company pays for 25 postcards on each of your transactions, however, for some reason we do not always get all the data on the listing side. This is a known issue and I will remind the leadership team. However, you are able to contact us any time you feel that you may be missing some. We will do whatever we can to help. Thanks again!

Patricia from Re/Max Alliance

My personal assistant

I started using Continuity many years ago with a different broker which included it in our fees. But after leaving that Broker I decided to continue with it because of the great service it offers.

Pros

I like the fact that I get an email reminding me of upcoming special events that my clients may have. It keeps me on top of staying in touch with them. I have had many calls from clients thanking me for the emails they received (which was automatically sent by Continuity. It reminds them that i'm still here if they need any help with real estate.

Cons

There really isn't anything negative. I think it does what i need it to do

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating! We are happy to hear that the automated emails from our real estate marketing system are well-received by your clients. Thanks again!

Michele from McColly Real Estate

MyLeadDashboard leads my career!

It relieves me from canvassing neighborhoods

Cons

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating! We are happy to hear that our real estate marketing system is easy to learn! We have found that agents like to have many choices of designs and customization options. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Specialists for personal assistance if you have any questions on any parts of the system. Thanks again!

Delores from Latter Blum Realtors

Feedback on your service

Awesome!!! I have been realtor for 47 years

Pros

It is a great way to stay in contact with your pass clients

Cons

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating. We are happy to hear that MyLeadDashboard keeps you in contact with your past clients. We appreciate your feedback! Thanks again!

Wendy from McColly Real Estate

Wendy V's Review

I love this software because people remember who I am. In this business it is very easy for people to forget who their realtor is. This software helps to remind them!

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it keeps me in front of my clients.

Cons

The thing I like least about this software is that it was not well explained in the beginning. I have had to go on line quite frequently, and ask questions with reference to ways to utilize this software appropriately.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating! We are happy to hear that our real estate marketing system helps people remember who you are! Regarding your comment about the software training, we travel to your offices and also provide regular webinar style training sessions for your company. I will have our Customer Success Manager reach out to you to see if we can help you personally. Thanks again!

Ioana from Real Estate

Good

I got one listing after I sent out just sold card.

Pros

The fact you are sending feedback request (about my performance) to my clients after a closing.

Cons

I do not know why you are not sending anything out when I have a closing for a residential lot. This property are not easy to sell.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is pleased to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that you got a new listing after sending out Just Sold cards. Regarding your comment about residential lots, we do not receive data for vacant lots automatically, but you are able to order cards for those if you click on Shop Store when you are logged into MyLeadDashboard. Our Customer Service Specialists can walk you through how to order these if that would be helpful. Thanks again!

Jennifer from Latter & Blum Classic Homes & Properties

MyLeadDashboard Review

Pros

Ease of being able to stay in contact with past clients and future prospects.

Cons

The quality of the just listed/just sold post cards are quite poor. Every example card that has been sent to me and every return to send card that I have gotten back have poor print quality and huge smudges all over them. I will be switching to a different company for this type of product in the very near future.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! We are happy to hear that our real estate marketing system helps you easily stay in contact with past clients and future prospects! Regarding your comment about the quality of the postcards, we would love to learn more and investigate. I will have our Customer Success Manager reach out to you. Thanks again!

Janene from RE/MAX Platinum

Great follow up program

Pros

Easy to enroll client, great follow up!

Cons

You can not delete clients or make changes without having to call customer service. Also you can only enroll one client at a time then you have to log out and sign back in to enroll another client.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is pleased to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that MyLeadDashboard is easy to use. Regarding your comment about deleting clients and making changes, you should indeed be able to do this when you are logged in. Also, you are able to enroll multiple customers at once by uploading a list. Just go to Shop Store and choose a product for "Upload Client Enrollments." Please reach out to our Customer Service Specialists at 800-521-0026 or customerservice@continuityprograms.com for help or training any time. Thanks again!

Michelle from Real Estate One, Inc.

Easy Process

Very useful, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]is always so great too

Pros

Its a automatic service to our clients for following up

Cons

Going in and having to remove people or update their address with the new address. Wish we could opt them in and out before they just get in the system

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is pleased to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that the process is easy and you like the automatic real estate client follow-up. The Auto-Enroll process does allow you to make updates and opt clients out before they are put into the automated marketing campaigns. We are happy to help you with the system at any time, just contact our friendly Customer Service Specialists at 248-669-6900 or customerservice@continuityprograms.com. Thanks again!

Ilene from Real Estate One

Marketing help

Keeping a Realtors name in front of the client is very important down the line, this helps me to do so without thinking about it!

Pros

It helps to get my name and keep my name in front of clients, remind them of who I am at a good value with a good product.

Cons

Sometimes had problem with navigating the page.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating. We are happy to hear that MyLeadDashboard helps you keep in front of your clients without thinking about it. If you have problems navigating any part of the system, our Customer Service Specialists are here to help you personally during normal business hours (M-F 8am 5pm Eastern). We appreciate your feedback! Thanks again!

Renny from RE/MAX Southern Shores

We couldn't be happier with Continuity Programs and MyLeadDashboard!

We love using Continuity Programs! They enable us to stay in front of our clients. They make it easy!

Pros

Cons

I did like when Continuity Programs posted on Facebook and now the agent allows it. It is is just a different way to do it. Not bad.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating! We are happy to hear that MyLeadDashboard is super easy to use. We love working with your team. Thanks again!

Lynn from Real Estate One

Easy Marketing!

I get one email to accept to add a client or remove them. Makes it easy~

Pros

Using this program has helped me with continuing to contact my clients with just one click! Follow up is so important and this makes it easy to do so. My clients are sent marketing material to keep my name in front of them with only one click. Makes it easy for me~

Cons

That if you don't remove someone, that they are automatically added

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating. We are happy to hear that you are able to keep in contact with your clients with just one click. We appreciate your feedback! Thanks again!

Wayne from Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS

Easy to Use, Great Customer Service, too!

Our company uses MyLeadDashboard Real Estate Marketing to send out "Just Listed" and "Just Sold" postcards as well as the Continuity connections program to stay in touch with clients years after their purchase or sale of a home. The quality of the marketing materials delivered are at least as good as you get from anywhere - and better than most. Managing the process of sending out marketing materials is simple now and I'm continually impressed with the quality delivered. I highly recommend their service.

Pros

Ease of use and the resulting wysiwyg pdf of the marketing materials is a great feature.

Cons

Had to reach out to customer service to make a change to my profile - so that wasn't as easy as you might expect.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that you would highly recommend our service and that the quality of the marketing materials is better than most. Our Customer Service Specialists are here to help you personally during normal business hours (M-F 8am 5pm Eastern). Thanks again!

Feras from Real Estate One

My Past Client

Pros

i like the fact that it keeps in touch with my past client and keeps all the date of the transaction, it kinda a reminder for me too give a chance to reconnect with my past client if I haven't

Cons

I feel its outdated, maybe the graphics not crazy about the gage think

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is pleased to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that MyLeadDashboard helps you keep in touch with your past clients. Stay tuned for updates to the system that are sure to improve the graphics on the dashboard as well as the overall look and feel. Thanks again!

Mary Beth from McColly Valpo

Great tool that helps me stay in touch

This was the best thing for me at the perfect time in my career, I was looking for something just like this so I didn't have to make these "touches" and remember to send cards, emails, etc. I set my clients up once, and I assume they are being "touched". So far, so good!

Pros

It is relatively easy to use and doesn't take too much time on my part, which is always a good thing!

Cons

The only thing is that when I edit a seller, for their new address, I am never really sure if the new address was submitted, so maybe if the software would update in real time, that would confirm for me the new address is in there correctly. Because I have no time to double check on every single client.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is ecstatic to receive such terrific feedback. We are happy to hear that MyLeadDashboard is easy to use and doesn't take much time on your part. I am going to submit your comment about editing a contact's address to our development team so they can work on improving it. You are able to submit "Feature Requests" to us when you are logged in. Just click the menu under your name. We appreciate your feedback! Thanks again!

Suzanne from Van Eaton & Romero

My Clients responses

Pros

I like that the clients have been responded to the surveys and to some of the emails being sent out.

Cons

I wish there was more of a place for them to write in their experience and a way we could share what they wrote. I keep my reviews and I find there is nothing really to post about these that I can use.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is pleased to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that your clients have responded to the surveys and emails sent automatically from MyLeadDashboard. I will pass along your suggestion about reviews. However, your clients can provide a testimonial on the satisfaction survey. Also, you have your own reviews page you can publish them to and easily share to social media from. You can also connect your Facebook page so they will be automatically posted there! Please contact our Customer Service Specialists at customerservice@continuityprograms.com for help setting that up. We are happy to help you. Thanks again!

Clint from Real Estate One

Great product for a great price

Pros

Easy to use and maintain. Notifications to remind you of anniversaries and leads are great.

Cons

The emails sent for notifications could give more info in email instead of directing you to log on and then have to search for the info.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 10/10! We are happy to hear that MyLeadDashboard is easy to use and maintain. The email notifications do not contain more information for security purposes. Thanks again!

Jared from Latter & Blum

Pros

I like the ease of the software. Everything located in one quick area. Also, provides great follow up to my buyers years after the sale.

Cons

There is nothing that I really dont like about the software

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is pleased to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that MyLeadDashboard is easy to use and helps you follow-up with your buyers years after the sale. Thanks again!

jan from real estate one

happy customer

Pros

very easy to use... love the ease of keeping in contact with my clients

Cons

I used to like to pick out the card style

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is pleased to hear you love the ease of keeping in touch with your clients. We have very specialized and custom client follow-up programs for the Real Estate One family of companies in place since 1978. Your client follow-up program now includes custom greeting card designs. Thanks again!

David from Real Estate One

Autonomous client contact

New to business so not seen benefits long term uet

Pros

Automatic set up with clients allows me to know that my clients will receive contact from me at key points in a calendar year. Good value for 5 year plan

Cons

Navigation and ease of use manually is clunky and challenging

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that the 5-year automated real estate marketing campaign is of good value to you. If you encounter a bug or have a feature request, you are able to submit these directly to our development team when you are logged in. Just click on the menu under your name. Thanks again!

Theresa from TN Smoky Mtn Realty

Rockstar customer service!

plan to continue use

Pros

the customer service department is always great.

Cons

not user friendly, especially with regard to spreadsheet

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is thankful to receive such great feedback. We are happy to hear that you have had great customer service. Most companies have ability to export their data to us, or allow us to set up an automatic feed. If these may be options to make it easier for you, please let our Customer Success Manager, Dink Card know. She can be reached at 800-521-0026. We appreciate your feedback! Thanks again!

Bryant from RE/MAX Southern Shores

Follow Up you could not handle on your own!

I am so busy on a daily basis its impossible to keep in contact with my valuable past sales. MyleadDashboard is an amazing tool that keeps you in front of all clients.

Pros

The software is easy to interpret and use easily on a busy Real Estate day!

Cons

The software looks a bit blah compared to other vendors I use with vibrant pastels.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating! We are happy to hear that our software is easy to interpret. Stay tuned for an exciting update to the look and feel coming soon. Thanks again!

Iris from REMAX Southern Shores

Staying Top Of Mind Has Never Been Easier!

Pros

I love the multiple touch points throughout the year! It has never been easier to remain in touch with my past clients. With the automated postcards and online surveys, my clients receive several opportunities to ask for more information. I love the dashboard and ease of pulling reports.

Cons

Really, nothing. Once I took the time to learn it, it was very user-friendly.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is pleased to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that you love the automated marketing touchpoints, dashboard and reports. Thanks again!

Loren from Real Estate One

Real estate marketing

My overall experience was very positive.

Pros

I like the ease of use and I also liked the customer support

Cons

In the beginning it wasn't clear which carrier routes to use.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating! We are happy to hear that our real estate marketing system is easy to use and you like the customer support! Regarding your comment about carrier routes, with Every Door Direct Mail you are able to choose which route to market yourself to for each order. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Specialists for personal assistance if you have any questions on any parts of the system. Thanks again!

Brian from Latter & Blum

Simplified Automation

Pros

I love using My Lead Dashboard because once you set it up, youre done. The system processes everything for you automatically giving you more time for other aspects of running your real estate business. Plus, you can go in at any time to adjust selections with ease.

Cons

At this point I dont see any issues with the system.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating. We are happy to hear that you love using MyLeadDashboard and the automatic real estate marketing. We appreciate your feedback! Thanks again!

Candace from C J Brown

Great Reminders from My Lead Dashboard

Pros

I like the way My Lead Dashboard reminds me via email of important dates where I need to follow up on clients.

Cons

There are a lot of facets/possibilities with this software...It is what you make of it, but it is user friendly!

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is pleased to receive a perfect 10/10 on your likelihood to recommend us! Satisfaction of our users means everything to us. We are happy to hear that MyLeadDashboard is easy to use. Also, it is so great to know you like the anniversary and birthday reminders! Thanks again!

Jennifer from Real Estate One

GREAT PRODUCT FOR CONSTANT CUSTOMER CONTACT

Huge follow up benefits!

Pros

The ability to effortlessly communicate with my clients

Cons

The fact that it wasn't availably to me earlier!

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating. We are happy to hear that you like the ability to effortlessly communicate with your clients. We appreciate your feedback! Thanks again!

Katlyn from Noles-Frye Realty, Inc., a Latter & Blum Co.

Realtor Review

Pros

I love that I can keep in touch with my clients and not have to worry about forgetting. Everything is taken care of for me.

Cons

I wish the just sold listing cards were for all things that I sold instead of just my listings. It would be easier to send payment for the auto generated cards instead of having to create cards for the ones I represent the buyer.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is thankful to receive such great feedback. We are happy to hear that you love the automatic client follow-up programs. Regarding the Just Sold postcards for when you represent the buyer, I will have our Customer Success Manager look into the feed we are getting from your company. We appreciate your feedback! Thanks again!

ANTHONY from REAL ESTATE ONE

TONY

Pros

EASY TO PUT ON FACEBOOK . AND IG SOCIAL MEDIA

Cons

WISH IT DIDN'T HAVE LAST REPORTS IT THE BOTTOM OF EVERY POST !

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! We have had very specialized and custom client follow-up programs for the Real Estate One family of companies in place since 1978. I'm not sure what free trial you used, but if you'd like training on all MyLeadDashboard has to offer, please attend one of the regularly scheduled webinars or call our Customer Service Specialists and we can help you personally. Thanks again!

Phyllis from CJ Brown Real Estate

birthday and anniversary reminders

I am on the run so much, having a reminder is very beneficial to me.

Pros

I find it very helpful to get an alert for important dates. It has allowed for many more conversations with my clients who I need to be in contact with.

Cons

I don't have any issues with this software.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is ecstatic to receive such terrific feedback. We are happy to hear that you find it very helpful to receive the alerts for birthdays and anniversaries. We appreciate your feedback! Thanks again!

Review of MyLeadDashboard Real Estate Marketing

The program offers me a way to "set and forget" a system that will keep me top of mind with clients.

Pros

I am pleased with the choice of programs for recent and returning clients.

Cons

Until the launch of the new dashboard, the website was a little cumbersome. Now the new format is much clearer and easier to use.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that our client follow-up programs offer you a way to "set and forget" a system that will keep you top of mind with clients. Thanks again!

SELENA from Real Estate One

Selena Russell

It was a great time saver when it came time to send out my mailers.

Pros

I like when you buy post cards it goes through our AR.

Cons

Not enough options on cards. I would like to see some price reduced post cards.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! We are happy to hear that you appreciate the postcards going through your AR. Real Estate One has done a great job at making the system very easy for agents. I will pass along the request for a "Price Reduced" postcard design in your store. All of the designs are approved by corporate, however, you are able to upload your own design as well. Thanks again!

GAYLE from Real Estate One

Easy, affordable and great way to keep your name in front of your clients.

None

Pros

Simple reports automatically emailed. Anniversery reminders.

Cons

Ability to pick your card style is not a option I can find now.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! We have very specialized and custom client follow-up programs for the Real Estate One family of companies in place since 1978. Also, your client follow-up program now includes custom greeting card designs. Thanks again!

Katie from Real Estate One

Easy Follow Up

Solves a piece of following up with clients.

Pros

Program makes it easy to follow up with clients. Automatic.

Cons

Not getting an email directly if a contact information is no longer valid. Need to log in. Not hard to do. Just need to pay attention.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is pleased to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that the automated client follow-up program makes it easy for you. I will pass along your feedback to our development team about getting an email directly when client info is no longer valid. Also, you are able to submit feature requests directly to our development team when you are logged in. Just click on the menu under your name. Thanks again!

Jeffrey from Real Estate One

Great!

I like what it offers. I like the value it brings to me as a consumer. The customer service is fantastic.

Pros

It offers a set it and forget it platform that I appreciate as a busy REALTOR.

Cons

Sometimes I feel like I don't utilize all it offers.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! We have had very specialized and custom client follow-up programs for the Real Estate One family of companies in place since 1978. We are happy to hear that you appreciate the "set it and forget it" platform. For training on all MyLeadDashboard has to offer, please attend one of the regularly scheduled webinars for your company, or call our Customer Service Specialists and we can help you personally. Thanks again!

Sandy from CJ Brown

Easy

Pros

I like that I have to do nothing for my postcards to go in a timely manner to the zip codes surrounding my listed or sold property.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about this software.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that our automated just listed and just sold postcards allow you to "do nothing" and they still go out in a timely manner. Thanks again!

Diamond from CJ Brown

Great

Pros

I love that this software keeps in touch with my clients and give them a chance to be interactive by responding to me through email.

Cons

I don't like the fact that it doesn't show me the different postcards that goes out to my clients.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating. We are happy to hear that you love how the software keeps in touch with your clients and lets them respond to your email. If you view a contact, you can click Program Schedule to see a list of the touchpoints and dates they are sent. Please feel free to reach out to our friendly Customer Service Specialists at customerservice@continuityprograms.com and request samples of the pieces. We are working on adding this feature to the system. We appreciate your feedback! Thanks again!

Nick from Latter & Blum Inc./Realtors

Great use for keeping your name in front of past clients

I think its a great tool to keep your name in front of past clients

Pros

The automatic just listed just sold cards

Cons

I dont really get any reviews etc... or leads coming in

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating. We are happy to hear you like the automated Just Listed and Just Sold cards and that MyLeadDashboard keeps your name in front of all your past clients. I see you have a few clients enrolled on the 5-year campaign, the more you add the higher response rate you should see! We appreciate your feedback! Thanks again!

Karen from Real Estate One

Best Hands-Free Marketing Tool

Pros

I really like that this is hands-free, easy, and the price is very affordable. If any issues or questions arise, the support staff is quick to take care of your concern. However, overall I have had very little issues over the years.

Cons

There is honestly nothing that I do not like.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating. We are happy to hear that MyLeadDashboard is easy and hands-free. We appreciate your feedback! Thanks again!

Brandi from RE/MAX Southern Shores

Maintain your Gains without the Strain

Overall I've received more reviews and positive feedback from clients since instituting this easy to use, automated follow up tool.

Pros

It's easy to log on and see which clients are receiving touches and interacting. Great reminders for client follow up.

Cons

The desktop version is much easier to access than the mobile version.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is pleased to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that MyLeadDashboard is easy to use to see which of your clients are receiving mailings and emails from you. Also, it's amazing to hear you are receiving more reviews automatically from clients! Stay tuned for updates to the system that are sure to improve the mobile experience. Thanks again!

Betsy from BHHS Fox and Roach

MY LEAD DASHBOARD

I can easily organize by daily phone calls

Pros

IT's easy to read, arrives in my in-box daily, very useful

Cons

Not all leads are viable for me to call so I just need to review them carefully. It's not a problem

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating. We are happy to hear that MyLeadDashboard is very useful to you and it helps you easily organize your daily phone calls. We appreciate your feedback! Thanks again!

Gino from Johnstone and Johnstone Realtors

Nice platform to stay in touch with past clients

Pros

It stays in touch with past clients for me.

Cons

It is somewhat buggy and has to monitored from time to time.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that MyLeadDashboard offers you a nice platform that stays in touch with your past clients for you. If you encounter a bug or have a feature request, you are able to submit these directly to our development team when you are logged in. Just click on the menu under your name. Thanks again!

sandra from Reinhart Realtors

Great Service and Product

easy to learn and use

Pros

User friendly, intuitive, great cust svc

Cons

placement of some of the buttons and executions on screen

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is pleased to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that MyLeadDashboard is easy to learn and use. Stay tuned for updates to the system that are sure to improve the user experience. Thanks again!

Maryclaire from BHHS Fox & Roach Realtors

Client Follow Up Program

Pros

This is a simple way to stay in front of my clients for years.

Cons

I don't like that it can't be set up automatically for each transaction.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating! We are happy to hear that the automated real estate marketing system is a simple way to stay in front of your clients. We actually do have the capability of setting it up to add them automatically, which some companies choose to have us integrate. Thanks again!

Danielle from Berkshire Hathaway, Fox & Roach

Notifications

Pros

The site is not terribly user friendly. I need to call customer service when searching for how to do or find almost everything. Customer service is terrific and once shown it is easy but not obvious.

Cons

It would be helpful if we received notices or reminders when: Clients respond Program for client is expiring

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is pleased to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that our customer service is terrific. I will pass along your feedback to our development team about getting additional notifications. Also, you are able to submit feature requests directly to our development team when you are logged in. Just click on the menu under your name. Stay tuned for an upgrade coming that will update the look and feel of the site along with improved user experience. Thanks again!

Lisa from Real Estate One

The Easiest Way To Keep In Touch

Ive had great success remaining in consistent contact with my client base since I became a user in 2015.

Pros

Easy to access, use and easily customizable.

Cons

Not applicable. I really dont have any negative examples.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is thrilled to receive a perfect 5 star rating! We are happy to hear that our real estate marketing system is easy to use and you are having great success keeping in consistent contact with your client base. Thanks again!