What are MyLeadDashboard users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using MyLeadDashboard software through verified user reviews

• icon"I really like that this is hands-free, easy, and the price is very affordable. If any issues or questions arise, the support staff is quick to take care of your concern."
  • icon"The MyLeadDashboard is super easy to use. Our agents love having access to all the client data right at the fingertips."
  • icon"Its so easy to have this program go out to clients automatically. Its great to have a set it and forget it program and so easy to get reviews back."
  • icon"Once product didn’t go out and I was told it was lost in the mail."
  • icon"Not getting an email directly if a contact information is no longer valid."
  • icon"With my limited time exploring the software I stumble through the pages and what I need to spend time with vs the amount of time I just get lost in the pages."

Browse all MyLeadDashboard Reviews

• Have you used MyLeadDashboard and would like to share your experience with others?

Easy to Use

So far so good

Pros

It keeps my information and name in front of all my past clients

Cons

I would like it to connect to my CMR to add my contacts

Response from Continuity Programs

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating. We are happy to hear that MyLeadDashboard is easy to use and keeps your name in front of all your past clients. If you would like to let us know what system you would like it to connect to, we can see if we already have an integration or add it to our development plans. Just send an email to customerservice@continuityprograms.com. We appreciate your feedback! Thanks again!

Steve

REO Cadiallac

My overall experience with MyLeadDashboard is the efficiency in which long term communication with clients can be established without a lot of time or energy from me. I like that a lot.

Pros

I like that the software and administration behind it automatically enrolls my clients into a continuity program for 5 years to maintain my sphere of influence. It's efficient and allows me to keep working to help other clients. I like how the system reports back to me about surveys and email that have been sent out to my clients to generate feedback on my service provided to them. The idea of utilizing there mailing (farming system) is also appealing to me. I look forward to more possible training to better utilize this feature.

Cons

My con with the system is that I have not spent a tremendous amount of time navigating through all the feature that it has to offer. With my limited time exploring the software I stumble through the pages and what I need to spend time with vs the amount of time I just get lost in the pages. More time exploring or training will greatly improve my comfort and user ability of the system.

Response from Continuity Programs

This is awesome. Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that the automatic enrollment into the 5-year program maintains your sphere of influence and allows you to keep working to help other clients. We will be scheduling a training webinar for your company for next month, be sure to watch your email for an invite. If you can not attend, feel free to call our Customer Service Specialists and they can walk you through the farming system and anything else you need. Thanks again!

Steve

Honest Feedback

I use it as a keeping touch tool after my closing, but not much more as they site is not too friendly even as a tetchy.

Pros

Its easily integrated with my closings and is automatic.

Cons

Not an easy format to use. The survey mailed to our clients needs to be more like the Review questions both in continuity review as well as Real Estate One Testimonials. I have more success sending my clients the link via email 30 days after the sale for a testimonial than them filling out the lengthy survey.

Response from Continuity Programs

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that MyLeadDashboard offers you an automated keeping in touch tool. We apologize it has not been easy for you. Normally we are known for how simple the system is to use. Stay tuned for an upgrade that is sure to enhance the user experience! Regarding the survey, I will pass along your comments to our development team. Also, you are able to submit these types of feature requests directly to us when you are logged in. Just click on the menu under your name. Thanks again!

Jasmine

Dated technology

The screen that shows the surveys sent, received, etc. is confusing. The title for the data set should be below the number scale. Other than this screen I have never used MyLeadDashbord for anything else other than ordering Continuity products. The value is in the products, and Continuity, not the software.

Pros

The notifications for sale anniversaries. I like the surveys, although I encourage people to write these on my company Facebook so it’s a little redundant.

Cons

Dashboard client analytics layout is confusing. I don’t really know any other use for the software other than ordering Continuity products.

Response from Continuity Programs

Hello. Thank you for leaving a review! We are sorry to hear that the software is confusing. I will pass along your suggestions to our development team. We are normally known for how easy the system is to use. If you would like to schedule a training session to learn more about all the features of MyLeadDashboard, please reach out to Dink Card, our Customer Success Manager at 248-669-6900, or simply email us at customerservice@continuityprograms.com. We would be happy to assist you personally. Thanks for your feedback!

Patricia

My personal assistant

I started using Continuity many years ago with a different broker which included it in our fees. But after leaving that Broker I decided to continue with it because of the great service it offers.

Pros

I like the fact that I get an email reminding me of upcoming special events that my clients may have. It keeps me on top of staying in touch with them. I have had many calls from clients thanking me for the emails they received (which was automatically sent by Continuity. It reminds them that i'm still here if they need any help with real estate.

Cons

There really isn't anything negative. I think it does what i need it to do

Response from Continuity Programs

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating! We are happy to hear that the automated emails from our real estate marketing system are well-received by your clients. Thanks again!

Michele

MyLeadDashboard leads my career!

It relieves me from canvassing neighborhoods

Pros

The automation and the ease of use. As a newbie with so may things to learn this was amazingly simple

Cons

I was a little distracted by all of the options that were available to me regarding mailers

Response from Continuity Programs

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating! We are happy to hear that our real estate marketing system is easy to learn! We have found that agents like to have many choices of designs and customization options. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Specialists for personal assistance if you have any questions on any parts of the system. Thanks again!

Delores

Feedback on your service

Awesome!!! I have been realtor for 47 years

Pros

It is a great way to stay in contact with your pass clients

Cons

Sometimes the phone number is not there. I guess that is my fault I most likely did not give to you when thay signed up.

Response from Continuity Programs

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating. We are happy to hear that MyLeadDashboard keeps you in contact with your past clients. We appreciate your feedback! Thanks again!

Wendy

Wendy V's Review

I love this software because people remember who I am. In this business it is very easy for people to forget who their realtor is. This software helps to remind them!

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it keeps me in front of my clients.

Cons

The thing I like least about this software is that it was not well explained in the beginning. I have had to go on line quite frequently, and ask questions with reference to ways to utilize this software appropriately.

Response from Continuity Programs

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating! We are happy to hear that our real estate marketing system helps people remember who you are! Regarding your comment about the software training, we travel to your offices and also provide regular webinar style training sessions for your company. I will have our Customer Success Manager reach out to you to see if we can help you personally. Thanks again!

Ioana

Good

I got one listing after I sent out just sold card.

Pros

The fact you are sending feedback request (about my performance) to my clients after a closing.

Cons

I do not know why you are not sending anything out when I have a closing for a residential lot. This property are not easy to sell.

Response from Continuity Programs

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is pleased to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that you got a new listing after sending out Just Sold cards. Regarding your comment about residential lots, we do not receive data for vacant lots automatically, but you are able to order cards for those if you click on Shop Store when you are logged into MyLeadDashboard. Our Customer Service Specialists can walk you through how to order these if that would be helpful. Thanks again!

Review of MyLeadDashboard Real Estate Marketing

The program offers me a way to "set and forget" a system that will keep me top of mind with clients.

Pros

I am pleased with the choice of programs for recent and returning clients.

Cons

Until the launch of the new dashboard, the website was a little cumbersome. Now the new format is much clearer and easier to use.

Response from Continuity Programs

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that our client follow-up programs offer you a way to "set and forget" a system that will keep you top of mind with clients. Thanks again!

Debra

Reviewing Continuity Programs

Overall, I like the program. I could use it more and may in the future, but it reaches out to the neighborhoods where I am active and puts me in front of people I don't actually know.

Pros

I like that when I list or sell a house, those homes in the immediate area get some info on the house and on me.

Cons

There was some sort of change to the interface and my company allots the first 25 postcards for free and for some reason it never showed up once the change took place. Each time I had to reach out to customer service.

Response from Continuity Programs

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear your feedback. We are happy to know that you like the automated real estate marketing. Your company pays for 25 postcards on each of your transactions, however, for some reason we do not always get all the data on the listing side. This is a known issue and I will remind the leadership team. However, you are able to contact us any time you feel that you may be missing some. We will do whatever we can to help. Thanks again!

MyLeadDashboard Review

Pros

Ease of being able to stay in contact with past clients and future prospects.

Cons

The quality of the just listed/just sold post cards are quite poor. Every example card that has been sent to me and every return to send card that I have gotten back have poor print quality and huge smudges all over them. I will be switching to a different company for this type of product in the very near future.

Response from Continuity Programs

Thanks for leaving a review! We are happy to hear that our real estate marketing system helps you easily stay in contact with past clients and future prospects! Regarding your comment about the quality of the postcards, we would love to learn more and investigate. I will have our Customer Success Manager reach out to you. Thanks again!

Michelle

Easy Process

Very useful, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]is always so great too

Pros

Its a automatic service to our clients for following up

Cons

Going in and having to remove people or update their address with the new address. Wish we could opt them in and out before they just get in the system

Response from Continuity Programs

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is pleased to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that the process is easy and you like the automatic real estate client follow-up. The Auto-Enroll process does allow you to make updates and opt clients out before they are put into the automated marketing campaigns. We are happy to help you with the system at any time, just contact our friendly Customer Service Specialists at 248-669-6900 or customerservice@continuityprograms.com. Thanks again!

Janene

Great follow up program

Pros

Easy to enroll client, great follow up!

Cons

You can not delete clients or make changes without having to call customer service. Also you can only enroll one client at a time then you have to log out and sign back in to enroll another client.

Response from Continuity Programs

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is pleased to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that MyLeadDashboard is easy to use. Regarding your comment about deleting clients and making changes, you should indeed be able to do this when you are logged in. Also, you are able to enroll multiple customers at once by uploading a list. Just go to Shop Store and choose a product for "Upload Client Enrollments." Please reach out to our Customer Service Specialists at 800-521-0026 or customerservice@continuityprograms.com for help or training any time. Thanks again!

Ilene

Marketing help

Keeping a Realtors name in front of the client is very important down the line, this helps me to do so without thinking about it!

Pros

It helps to get my name and keep my name in front of clients, remind them of who I am at a good value with a good product.

Cons

Sometimes had problem with navigating the page.

Response from Continuity Programs

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating. We are happy to hear that MyLeadDashboard helps you keep in front of your clients without thinking about it. If you have problems navigating any part of the system, our Customer Service Specialists are here to help you personally during normal business hours (M-F 8am 5pm Eastern). We appreciate your feedback! Thanks again!

Renny

We couldn't be happier with Continuity Programs and MyLeadDashboard!

We love using Continuity Programs! They enable us to stay in front of our clients. They make it easy!

Pros

The MyLeadDashboard is super easy to use. Our agents love having access to all the client data right at the fingertips. They are able to make changes as well! I like the store as well.

Cons

I did like when Continuity Programs posted on Facebook and now the agent allows it. It is is just a different way to do it. Not bad.

Reasons for choosing MyLeadDashboard

Great customer service!

Response from Continuity Programs

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating! We are happy to hear that MyLeadDashboard is super easy to use. We love working with your team. Thanks again!

Lynn

Easy Marketing!

I get one email to accept to add a client or remove them. Makes it easy~

Pros

Using this program has helped me with continuing to contact my clients with just one click! Follow up is so important and this makes it easy to do so. My clients are sent marketing material to keep my name in front of them with only one click. Makes it easy for me~

Cons

That if you don't remove someone, that they are automatically added

Response from Continuity Programs

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating. We are happy to hear that you are able to keep in contact with your clients with just one click. We appreciate your feedback! Thanks again!

Wayne

Easy to Use, Great Customer Service, too!

Our company uses MyLeadDashboard Real Estate Marketing to send out "Just Listed" and "Just Sold" postcards as well as the Continuity connections program to stay in touch with clients years after their purchase or sale of a home. The quality of the marketing materials delivered are at least as good as you get from anywhere - and better than most. Managing the process of sending out marketing materials is simple now and I'm continually impressed with the quality delivered. I highly recommend their service.

Pros

Ease of use and the resulting wysiwyg pdf of the marketing materials is a great feature.

Cons

Had to reach out to customer service to make a change to my profile - so that wasn't as easy as you might expect.

Response from Continuity Programs

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that you would highly recommend our service and that the quality of the marketing materials is better than most. Our Customer Service Specialists are here to help you personally during normal business hours (M-F 8am 5pm Eastern). Thanks again!

Feras

My Past Client

Pros

i like the fact that it keeps in touch with my past client and keeps all the date of the transaction, it kinda a reminder for me too give a chance to reconnect with my past client if I haven't

Cons

I feel its outdated, maybe the graphics not crazy about the gage think

Response from Continuity Programs

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is pleased to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that MyLeadDashboard helps you keep in touch with your past clients. Stay tuned for updates to the system that are sure to improve the graphics on the dashboard as well as the overall look and feel. Thanks again!

Mary Beth

Great tool that helps me stay in touch

This was the best thing for me at the perfect time in my career, I was looking for something just like this so I didn't have to make these "touches" and remember to send cards, emails, etc. I set my clients up once, and I assume they are being "touched". So far, so good!

Pros

It is relatively easy to use and doesn't take too much time on my part, which is always a good thing!

Cons

The only thing is that when I edit a seller, for their new address, I am never really sure if the new address was submitted, so maybe if the software would update in real time, that would confirm for me the new address is in there correctly. Because I have no time to double check on every single client.

Response from Continuity Programs

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is ecstatic to receive such terrific feedback. We are happy to hear that MyLeadDashboard is easy to use and doesn't take much time on your part. I am going to submit your comment about editing a contact's address to our development team so they can work on improving it. You are able to submit "Feature Requests" to us when you are logged in. Just click the menu under your name. We appreciate your feedback! Thanks again!

Suzanne

My Clients responses

Pros

I like that the clients have been responded to the surveys and to some of the emails being sent out.

Cons

I wish there was more of a place for them to write in their experience and a way we could share what they wrote. I keep my reviews and I find there is nothing really to post about these that I can use.

Response from Continuity Programs

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is pleased to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that your clients have responded to the surveys and emails sent automatically from MyLeadDashboard. I will pass along your suggestion about reviews. However, your clients can provide a testimonial on the satisfaction survey. Also, you have your own reviews page you can publish them to and easily share to social media from. You can also connect your Facebook page so they will be automatically posted there! Please contact our Customer Service Specialists at customerservice@continuityprograms.com for help setting that up. We are happy to help you. Thanks again!

Clint

Great product for a great price

Pros

Easy to use and maintain. Notifications to remind you of anniversaries and leads are great.

Cons

The emails sent for notifications could give more info in email instead of directing you to log on and then have to search for the info.

Response from Continuity Programs

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 10/10! We are happy to hear that MyLeadDashboard is easy to use and maintain. The email notifications do not contain more information for security purposes. Thanks again!

Jared

Pros

I like the ease of the software. Everything located in one quick area. Also, provides great follow up to my buyers years after the sale.

Cons

There is nothing that I really don’t like about the software

Response from Continuity Programs

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is pleased to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that MyLeadDashboard is easy to use and helps you follow-up with your buyers years after the sale. Thanks again!

jan

happy customer

Pros

very easy to use... love the ease of keeping in contact with my clients

Cons

I used to like to pick out the card style

Response from Continuity Programs

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is pleased to hear you love the ease of keeping in touch with your clients. We have very specialized and custom client follow-up programs for the Real Estate One family of companies in place since 1978. Your client follow-up program now includes custom greeting card designs. Thanks again!

Autonomous client contact

New to business so not seen benefits long term uet

Pros

Automatic set up with clients allows me to know that my clients will receive contact from me at key points in a calendar year. Good value for 5 year plan

Cons

Navigation and ease of use manually is clunky and challenging

Response from Continuity Programs

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that the 5-year automated real estate marketing campaign is of good value to you. If you encounter a bug or have a feature request, you are able to submit these directly to our development team when you are logged in. Just click on the menu under your name. Thanks again!

MyLeadDashboard