NetHunt CRM

NetHunt CRM Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Easy to use, mobile app is also very comfartable. It is in the Gmail only."
  • icon"The ease of integration with GMAIL is an added advantage."
  • icon"Good value for money, outstanding customer support, smooth integration with Gmail/G Suite, highly customizable."
  • icon"Call logs and google chat integration missing."
  • icon"To this point, we have not encountered any challenges that I would rate as a con."
  • icon"Pricing plans are confusing and seem a bit illogical to me (price per user increases when you add more)."

Browse all NetHunt CRM Reviews

• Have you used NetHunt CRM and would like to share your experience with others?

Howard

Incredibly Flexible CRM

Tech support over chat and email is fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are extremely helpful and responsive. They take user suggestions seriously and accept constructive criticism graciously. The support pages are well written and useful. Honestly, I would say my chats have been more about learning curve and suggestions -- I haven't found any bugs or real disappointments. A quality team and product.

Pros

I am not in sales. Along with tracking my contacts, my use is more project/task based and file heavy (docs, spreadsheets, presentations). Most CRM's are "sales" focused, some are Contact focused, some Deal focused, some Opportunity focused (Salesforce), some perhaps trouble ticket focused. But this is way too narrow. I am in finance and a consultant, and I also have many other projects outside of "pure" work. A great CRM would be paradigm agnostic. You could customize it around Contacts, Files (a real differentiator for NetHunt), Deals, Projects, whatever you like. NetHunt easily allows you to do that: I am not in sales. Along with tracking my contacts, my use is more project/task based and file heavy (docs, spreadsheets, presentations). Most CRM's are "sales" focused, some are Contact focused, some Deal focused, some Opportunity focused (Salesforce), some perhaps trouble ticket focused. But this is way too narrow. I am in finance and a consultant, and I also have many other projects outside of "pure" work. A great CRM would be paradigm agnostic. You could customize it around Contacts, Files (a real differentiator for NetHunt), Deals, Projects, whatever you like. NetHunt easily allows you to do that: It easily allows creation of custom objects (Article, Song, Recipe) with custom fields including the ability to link a file (Word, Excel, photo, mp3 ...) with one click file launch. It is nothing-centric -- not tied to a pipeline paradigm or a contact paradigm At allows many to many object linking -- In NetHunt, I can open a Project and see it is linked to a Task due soon. Since that task is linked to the Contact Bob, I open Bob so I can start a call. I see that Bob is also linked to another task also due soon, so now I know to ask Bob about that one too. That task includes a spreadsheet I linked to it, so I open that File object and notice that it also links to Bob . Looks like I need to include Sally in our call ...... Now I am surfing my CRM like I surf the web. This is exactly how life really works -- it's organic, messy, interconnected. NetHunt gets it!

Cons

If you are mainly mobile focused, NetHunt may not be for you. The mobile app is not (yet) as strong as the desktop app. Still, it gets the job done and lives on my phone's home screen.

No longer supported.

Seth

Industry: Restaurants

Great experience so far

Great so far! I adopted to use with a newly hired Virtual Assistant and it has been a great tool for the two months we have been adopting it.

Pros

We love that NetHunt integrates with Gmail pretty seamlessly. Our marketing team has used tools better for automation, and our operations team have used tools better for customer management, all of which are good at manager contacts at scale. NetHunt's sweat spot is balancing these while also making individual outreach a breeze.

Cons

There have been a few features that are unclear. We spent a lot of time building out Workflow automations in a way that is intuitive and mimics how similar software works only to discover NetHunt's workflows operate differently. Had there been better advanced user information this could have been avoided. Thankfully their support has been both responsive and helpful in each of these instances. It would also be nice to pull reports based on a broader swath of criteria. Our pipelines are non-money-generating but the report that would be most helpful can only pull based on the $ criteria.

Reasons for choosing NetHunt CRM

We have or currently use all of the other software listed and find deal-breaking limitations, or it was cost-prohibitive to work around them. We moved our marketing automations from KEAP to ActiveCampaign. Both have a CRM and track customer interactions but neither is great for a business development person trying to send individual emails. Apollo and Streak are great but offer a similar feature set to NetHunt for a higher price. HubSpot limits the number of pipelines you can have to 2 for starter plan users and charge $500/mo if you want to add more. NetSuite is robust for invoicing and as an ERP but again, sending an email from it is awful. Mixmax is an incredible tool that’ll we use for their calendar/scheduling function, email tracking, and email templates. Mixmax fell short of being our only tool in their lack of pipeline tracking, email sequences being a bit too simple, and limitations to their automation (you can't create a reminder task unless you're on the enterprise plan... why?). NetHunt has hit the sweet spot for us and works with the other tools in our tech stack (HubSpot for technical support tickets, ActiveCampaign for marketing automation, Mixmax for scheduling, NetStuite for quotes, invoices, and ERP).

Scarlett

Great software

I have had a great experience using Net Hunt.

Pros

This software allows you to have multiple databases for each area in your firm. Easy of use is the greatest quality.

Cons

Searching for different subjects can be confusing.

Marius

November 2022

The most flexible and modern CRM we could find

We are a startup in an international niche market, which means we have some technical- and location-based management requirements for each new lead that we gain. The CRMs we previously tried, despite claiming flexibilty, often became super complicated once we had the workflows set up. This actually resulted in a considerable increase of time spent on a lead/deal, but became necessary to keep track of all associated information. With NetHunt CRM we have found a tool that not only seamlessly integrates with our emails, but also offers automation options and has easy to use interfaces for our servers to trigger actions and add missing information.

Pros

Because NetHunt CRM seamlessly integrates with our Gmail accounts, it takes virtually no extra time for us to document our sales correspondance. This way we only need to type down call notes, which is a major improvement over our previous CRMs.

Cons

There is some potential shortcuts missing that would further increase the ease of use. Examples of this would be Two way syncing Google Contacts or Automatically assigning emails not just to contacts (like now), but also to the corresponding deals.These are however small points and with the quick and helpful support we experienced during our free trial, I am convinced, that this software is supported by a young and dynamic team and will continue to be developed in the future.

Reasons for choosing NetHunt CRM

It lined up most with our desired features and design.

Reasons for switching to NetHunt CRM

Working with Zoho, we became increasingly frustrated at the inflexibility of such an old and bloated tool. We have switched because were searching for a lightweight and agile solution on the side, instead of a documentation chore.

Jens

Best Linkedin and Gmail based CRM with easy to learn curve

Great product, easy to use, best Linkedin plugin to capture contacts and customers. Not the cheapest, but OK valur for money for SME companies in B2B.

Pros

Best Linkedin Pluginb Lead and Contact capture feature. If you use B2B, it is one of the best and you don´t need additional Linkedin SN license. Easy to use, even for starter colleagues. Lot´s of good customization, just enough to not get overwhelmed.Easy merge utility, one of the best! In order to maintain clean contact and company database.

Cons

When importing from my former CRM Cloze system i had some difficulties with importing additional fields, that messed up, but fortunately it was easy to delete and start again after knowing what my error was.Standrad Dashboard reports are limited, could be a little more detailed.

Reasons for choosing NetHunt CRM

Linkedin plugin, easy usage and setup really fast. Best value for money compared to the others

Reasons for switching to NetHunt CRM

Better Linkedin plugin, easier to use for beginners

Low change management

Software is great, support is great, we use NetHunt for everything from sales management to recruiting to internal projects & task management.

Pros

These folks have found the key to adoption and easy change management, put the software right into Gmail! Its the only software the our whole team all uses (Gmail) so this add was easy and no new platforms to learn...

Cons

From an Admin point of view it takes some time to figure out all the buttons and levers.

Reasons for choosing NetHunt CRM

Overall functionality and attentiveness of staff

Reasons for switching to NetHunt CRM

Notion was not structured enough for our needs.

Great Tool for Small Businesses

The starter account has helped us afford a CRM to help grow our business. There are so many great tools available in NetHunt for small businesses. There are still so many tools we haven't been able to use yet due to time/lack of staff that we look forward to trying as we grow!

Pros

Integration was pretty easy and using it is pretty straightforward. The best part is the Gmail integration. Having email templates setup and the emails automatically attaching to records has saved a lot of time and helped us track communications better.

Cons

Linking records - When we are in a contact we link it to a company record or prospect record. But when we go into the company, the contact isn't showing up. We have to then link it from that end too. Takes additional time, and if one of us forgets, then we don't see that we already have a point of contact when we open the account/prospect later

Reasons for choosing NetHunt CRM

Expensive and it had so many features we didn't need. Also we liked the NetHunt Gmail integration.

Reasons for switching to NetHunt CRM

It was too expensive and did not have the freedom of customization that NetHunt does.

Kim

Just what I needed

Wonderful. Customer service is a real plus with NetHunt. Not only is the team responsive, but they will readily get on calls with you to help solve a problem. Very helpful with a small team.

Pros

The feature I most love is the segmentation. The ability to tailor emails to different populations simultaneously was a game changer for me. It not only allowed for outreach to different populations, but also acted as A/B testing.. The open rate, is a huge one for me as it shows me where to focus my time.

Cons

I do not always find it intuitive to use, but once it's figured it out it's a breeze.

Reasons for choosing NetHunt CRM

It came highly recommended in my professional groups.

Richard

Industry: Furniture

Excellent CRM and Process Management Tool, right in my inbox

THe level of service for our migration from Streak was excellent. I'm very impressed.

Pros

The integration with Gmail is excellent and the simple data validation measures are effective. The workflows are powerful, and sending customised emails works well

Cons

Sometimes the UI can take a bit of getting used to, but it is a big piece of software, so I guess that they are growing and adapting the UI as they go.

Reasons for switching to NetHunt CRM

Streak has a very limited concept of people and businesses. It feels restricted in its customisations at the middle pricing tiers. It is too expensive. There is no good workflow solutions.

Industry: Think Tanks

November 2022

Nethunt keeps our partnership team organised and up to date

Overall, I have to say that it is quite good, especially as it works well with our google suite. I like the way that it helps reduce the amount of manual data input by finding names/companies simply from emails. I also quite like the Linkedin integration that makes it easy to capture new leads.

Pros

Nethunt is a great CRM for small organizations. It was very quick to setup and get started with it, and it's tutorials and support has been extremely helpful in getting us started very quickly.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about this software. For now it's working better than I expected.

Reasons for choosing NetHunt CRM

Hubspot seemed clunkier than Nethunt, and the fact that it integrates so well with google made it our choice.

Jeremy

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

November 2022

Really great CRM and great support

We have had a great experience and it has been a fantastic product for us to manage our sales progression in our business. I can't image doing what we do without a powerful, gmail integrated CRM.

Pros

We love that it is clear and easy to use. We love that tasks are integrated everywhere which allows us to keep things moving forward for clients no matter where we are in the email application. We love that it can keep track of a ton of customized information for our company. Fantastic product.

Cons

We would like to see a feature to split threads. Sometimes gmail combines emails with the same subject line but are for different clients. We would like to see a feature that would allow us to split email conversation threads.

Reasons for choosing NetHunt CRM

Price and features were simply better.

Reasons for switching to NetHunt CRM

Their pricing was too high and the feature list for Nethunt was better for the offered price.

Spencer

The Gmail-based CRM of your dreams

NetHunt allows me to use my established Google services to track my business deals, income, and more, with a customizable and easy to use pipeline + more.

Pros

Very impressed with just how easy it is to get NetHunt up and running and how seamless it is to manage your pipeline using Gmail as the backbone. In your Gmail or Google Calendar and want to link a message or calendar entry to a deal, contact, or company? Click on the handy little NetHunt logo icon and connect it right up to whatever it pertains to, in a few seconds, with no more than 2 or 3 clicks. It's customizable if you want it to be. Email templates, open tracking, and link click tracking for emails is the icing on the cake. It doesn't feel like a chore to keep NetHunt CRM updated - it just works.

Cons

Not a lot that I can say about NetHunt in terms of things I dislike or are negative so far. Every system has its quirks, strong points, and weak points - it's all about what you make of it.

Reasons for switching to NetHunt CRM

Odoo was too clunky and convoluted - after manually setting up a Google API for Calendar integration, it was way too difficult to schedule and annoying to schedule appointments and have them linked to records and deals.

April 2022

Nethunt

Very positive

Pros

Gmail intergration ease of use, prompt service

Cons

Reports can be made more accessible and also the integration with gmail mobile app can be improved

Pricing and service

Costing

The integration of NetHunt into Gmail is superior to all other CRM's

Overall, our experience has been fantastic. I am excited to see what other capabilities this platform has for us.

Pros

I absolutely love the Gmail inbox integration. My experience with CRM's previously is that they are good for what they do, but I am not always thinking about creating records within that system. Nethunt makes this unavoidable as it is always right in front of you as is it within your inbox.

Cons

I always love the idea of integrations. I wish Nethunt would integrate with other platforms we are on, for example, we use PandaDocs. It would be great to see an integration with that.

Reasons for choosing NetHunt CRM

Its integration within Gmail.

The Gmail integration

Aurelian

NetHunt CRM for Entertainment Venues

Overall positive as it helps better segregate between the customer personas and my whole team has a clear understanding of what's going on with the various leads and customers.

Pros

Given that we are a software company the ability to add their API into our website was a must. And this enabled us to better segregate between the various customer personas we target.

Cons

For maximum utility, we use both the Gmail and LinkedIn extensions for chrome (shameless plug). But that being said, I did find that my Gmail has been a bit slower at times and I had to refresh my page a few times to smooth things out. I would like the flexibility of adding custom event names as right now I'm limited to calls/comments/events but as our platform relies on multiple means of communication I would like the ability to add the custom social media chat log/reference

Reasons for choosing NetHunt CRM

NetHunt is more affordable and offers a lot of the functionality we needed, key among them integration with our various operations management systems.

Reasons for switching to NetHunt CRM

Hubspot is a great platform, it's educational materials are amazing, but the cost for an SME to handle as it grows is crazy. NetHunt is more affordable and offers some a lot of the functionality we needed from HubSpot.

Eva

February 2022

At a glance CRM in my inbox

Pros

NetHunt allows us to recognise at a glance who we were are writing with and how far along in the customer journey they are. Once I have a contact created, each new email from them is immediately tagged. Across users we can see touch points of other people in our organization with the contact.

Cons

There is an Android version for when I'm on the go which is convenient, however it's bulky compared to the web version and in order to save storage space in my phone I deinstalled it again. Up until now we used the free version of NetHunt and where happy enough with it, it's a pity there won't be a free tier going forward for small companies like us. We only have one main user who does the bulk of the CRM and a max. of two other people who occasionally take a peek. A per user price is not as convenient for us.

Reasons for choosing NetHunt CRM

For over two years we used the free version for two users and now have our complete CRM on it. There was no other more affordable and easy to manage CRM for us.

Bill

NetHunt is the best for Gmail CRM

We love the functionalities of NetHunt. It has all the essential features you need. Unlike many CRM platforms which overwhelms you with a lot of fancy features that take time to understand and then you find out you don't need them. All you need really is to add contacts and track their timeline and put them in the sales pipeline.

Pros

- This CRM fully integrates with Gmail. So no jumping back and forth between email and CRM platform. - Intuitive User Interface with low - The starter version includes API access which is not common in CRM platforms - Pricing is the lowest compared to Streak and others

Cons

- Lacking report features - Lacking recognizing the reply-to field in the email (none of the CRM platforms currently do)

- Lower cost - User-friendly interface - Start package has API access