• Pros

• "Has a nice UI. Pretty simple to use. Offers more features than similarly-priced tools on the market."

• "clear and easy data which is easy to read. Pulling reports as well is simple and useful. The new Timeline is great too. "

• "It works inside Goggle Suite, so every email exchange with costumers are close and easy to use. Features like campaigns. Costumers support from Nethunt is 5 stars!"

• Cons

• "No facebook ads integration yet. No watsapp integration. Maybe some emails template would be nice to have, this way an easy acess to templates will be usefull to create new campaign emails."

• "The price can be a bit much for a small operation but with 2 users in the free package allows you to fully vet and experience all the benefits."

• "On the past sometimes Nethunt could mix a few contacts but looks like the bug was fixed on the new updated as I don't have that like of problem anymore"

Browse NetHunt CRM Reviews

Sherman from ShermanLive.com

Super ease-of-use in Gmail integration + iPhone app. Top-shelf support. Great price-point. Big fan!

1. *Daily* Tracking of Leads, Prospects & Clients because of ease-of-use and Gmail-integration 2. Prevents anyone falling through the cracks because its so easy to tag an unassociated email/person with a Customer Record. 3. Feeling in-control and organized with my pipeline, inspiring me to scale without potential overwhelm

Pros

I switched from the other Gmail-integrated-CRM competitor because of NetHunt's: 1. Ease-of-use: both in the Gmail UI & iPhone app. Because of this ease of use, I'm using my CRM daily and consistently to keep me tracking my prospects and clients, without anyone falling through the cracks. 2. Top-shelf support: Shout out to Anastasia, who consistently showed kind & gracious professionalism & prompt responses to my questions. She's the reason why I'm such a big fan! 3. Great price-point: Definitely affordable, even when needing to scale. If you're considering a Gmail-integrated CRM, NetHunt gets my 10-stars out of 5! Give it a shot, you'll be impressed!

Cons

It would be super to be able to integrate 2 separate email accounts (eg 2 Gmail / GSuite email addresses using 1 NetHunt account) into one NetHunt CRM account, but this is such a rare use case. On the other hand, it's useful to keep my leads separated between my 2 organizations. Anastasia came through with an offer I couldn't refuse to accommodate my request - what a rockstar!

Aurelian from VRPlayin

NetHunt CRM for Entertainment Venues

Overall positive as it helps better segregate between the customer personas and my whole team has a clear understanding of what's going on with the various leads and customers.

Pros

Given that we are a software company the ability to add their API into our website was a must. And this enabled us to better segregate between the various customer personas we target.

Cons

For maximum utility, we use both the Gmail and LinkedIn extensions for chrome (shameless plug). But that being said, I did find that my Gmail has been a bit slower at times and I had to refresh my page a few times to smooth things out. I would like the flexibility of adding custom event names as right now I'm limited to calls/comments/events but as our platform relies on multiple means of communication I would like the ability to add the custom social media chat log/reference

Reasons for Choosing NetHunt CRM

NetHunt is more affordable and offers a lot of the functionality we needed, key among them integration with our various operations management systems.

Crystal from Chance Upon Pte ltd

Mind Blowing Workflow Process Management

mindblowing! It is just so easy to use and the user experience - CLEVER. With NETHUNT, you literally dont have to worry about building your own software to manage work processes. Saves you time as a product owner. Save your team - UXUI designers and developers from building something for own use. You not only save money but time. Literally, just set it up within 1-2 days depending on how OCD you are.There you go! Your team can now function without having to go through from google sheets to google docs to finding things all over the place. PLUS it has the function of project management!

Pros

The ease of use and how it is beautifully integrated with gmail. The ease of having everything on something you check on a daily basis. I like how every folder you setup is like your database. Everything is linked up. More importantly, every email is now link to every folder you want it to be. It is easy to track projects and to assign project managers on it. The user interface is easy to use, clever. If all companies adopt this, work would be alot more fun and organised! It is cleverly integrated with Zapier (which i am in the midst of setting it up and figuring our workflow)

Cons

I wish we could have the notification functions such as when someone submits and invoice to us, we would be able to set notification for payment. Or automating contracts/documents to clients and vendors without having to link through zapier.

Reasons for Choosing NetHunt CRM

I literally fell in love the moment i used it. Having used some many other CRM tools in the past, this is amazing. If you put NETHUNT next to those, those would look like stone age. By the way, nethunt makes you feel like some database architect overnight! =)

Venetia from Plan South America

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Liking Nethunt

learning curve but getting there

Pros

collating information, pulling reports and following other colleagues

Cons

can't build detailed itinerary breakdowns for each client and booking.

Robert from Team MindShift

Saves Time, Money and Keeps Us Organized

The company is very responsive to support the customer. They listen to improvement ideas and consider them along with all the other demands they have. They provide resources above and beyond just how to use their product. Finally, they are really working on building up a community and not just a customer base.

Pros

We use GSuite for our email, document sharing, etc and having the tool integrate into that environment is awesome. It allows us to share information among our team as well as organized our efforts. Here is my list of pros: + Easy of use + Great onboarding and support + Company listens to ideas + Has resources above and beyond the use of the product but also tips about being more efficient and effective + Continually improving the product

Cons

I think the company has created a good product that is quickly become a core tool for our company. The one area that can be improved upon is with the formula field being made more robust especially for the text formula.

Bill from VNovus Ltd.

NetHunt is the best for Gmail CRM

We love the functionalities of NetHunt. It has all the essential features you need. Unlike many CRM platforms which overwhelms you with a lot of fancy features that take time to understand and then you find out you don't need them. All you need really is to add contacts and track their timeline and put them in the sales pipeline.

Pros

- This CRM fully integrates with Gmail. So no jumping back and forth between email and CRM platform. - Intuitive User Interface with low - The starter version includes API access which is not common in CRM platforms - Pricing is the lowest compared to Streak and others

Cons

- Lacking report features - Lacking recognizing the reply-to field in the email (none of the CRM platforms currently do)

Anton from Latinfluence

Best option for small teams using Google Suite or Gmail

We use NetHunt for many things, but mainly to keep all the sales team on the same page. Being able to share emails with others through the CRM is a deal breaker for us, and NetHunt shines at that. Also worth mentioning, customer support is excellent.

Pros

The integration with Gmail is excellent, and it's very flexible in terms of adapting to our workflow. It's very intuitive to use, and overall was easy to get a team new to using a CRM, to start using NetHunt fluently.

Cons

You may need to use Zapier to make some integrations work, it's a drawback, but at the same time it allows for limitless expansion and integration. Hopefully more native integrations will be launched soon.

Reasons for Choosing NetHunt CRM

Nethunt was the most straightforward CRM for us because of it's integration with gmail, the email sharing made really easy, and the possibility to integrate anything we need through Zapier. Also the customer support was the best among all the other CRM tools we tried, and onboarding was easier because of this.

Sergio from K-Show Salão de Festas e Eventos

It feels like home to have everething inside google Suite

The hability to track all my leads. Hability to send bulk emails. Also easy acess to all contacts alteady saved in our Gmail Suite account.

Reasons for Choosing NetHunt CRM

Its inside gmail. Nethunt seems more easy to customize and more intuitive. Also Nethunt less expensive and but solves our needs.

Sreejan from phi Capital

The solution I was looking for!

Overall it has been very helpful and the ease of use is superb!

Pros

The ease of organizing contacts, adding tags to classify them and have multiple folders for different events! This is exactly what I was looking for !! The ease of integration with GMAIL is an added advantage.

Cons

I was not able to make sub-folders in NetHunt. I would like to get that functionality to make things even better.

Reasons for Choosing NetHunt CRM

This solved my problem the best, the functionality I was looking for and the ease of using it fit perfectly.

Eve from OneThreeOneFour

NetHunt Goes Beyond a Traditional CRM in Many Ways

NetHunt perfectly fills in the gap between G Suite and our company processes. With NetHunt I can organise my company processes in a structured and orderly manner without ever leaving my email. If you find yourself managing things with Google sheets, try NetHunt.

Pros

- Fully integrated into Gmail makes it easy to use - Flexible tool that goes beyond a traditional CRM, you can use it for multiple process e.g. sales, hiring, customer support - Valuable pricing - Responsive support that is keen to help and open to software improvements

Cons

Might be overwhelming for administrators. NetHunt's simplicity and flexibility works both ways. It could take some imagination to structure it to your company processes, but once you understand how it works this tool can do a lot.

Ovidiu from OVS Websites

The solution I've been looking for

Pros

I can finally organize my conversation threads with my clients in a way that is sane and efficient. I don't know about your clients but some of mine have the habit of replying to a certain email thread with questions or ideas that belong in a new thread, or in an already existing one. Well, with NetHunt I no longer care about that issue, because I just associate the conversations with the relevant item in the relevant folder. No more frantically digging through my GMail folders to look for that piece of info lost in a completely unrelated thread! There are many services out there that claim to offer some of the features of NetHunt (column views for emails, a la Trello, for example) but none of them do it as well as NetHunt. I love how flexible it is, and how you it doesn't force you to work in a specific way, but it allows you to build your own system, perfectly suited to your needs. I almost never thought about wanting to do something in NetHunt to only find out it isn't possible. If you can think of it, you can probably build it!

Cons

The only thing that could use some improvement is the look of the interface. Don't get me wrong, it's spot on in terms of functionality, but the aesthetics are a bit lacking. This is just a personal preference, being a designer I like to look at beautiful interfaces while I work - NetHunt's is functional and clear, but falls short of "beautiful".

Nina from Epom

Great CRM for a startup

Very positive. Highly recommend!

Pros

It was very easy to install NetHunt and synchronize it with all the client's data which I already had in my Gmail. Now when I open an email from my customer I have all the essential information featured right in front of the email. And I don't spend tons of time navigating spreadsheets. I like automated bulk emails, scheduled follow-ups, and many more things. NetHunt interface is simple-to-use, all actions take seconds, I really enjoy it. Also, my manager, rep. is very dedicated and helpful.

Cons

I'd really like to have an opportunity to plan drip campaigns, but as far as I know, NetHunt team is already working on that feature. So let's see.

Roger from Braustralia.com

Using Nethunt for almost one year and so far things are great!

great and affordable CRM

Pros

In my opinion NetHunt CRM is the best CRM we've used because the whole interface is designed around Gmail, making all of your email communications with super easy. As my business requires several different web applications but most of our staff only interact with Nethunt and the Zapier integration takes care of the rest of the back end work with the other apps. NetHunt also allows you to create as many custom fields inside records and link records. Support is also very good, very prompt and very well versed in how the Nethunt system works.

Chris from Sunrise Printing, LLC

A Great CRM For Gmail!

Pros

The ability to work directly in Gmail is the biggest pro. Also having visual labels up front to guide you through where a deal is, what the deal is or what task is needed, is a definite pro.

Cons

Not too many cons. While I'd like to see some more features added, it's working just fine now.

Scott M. from Horizon District

I love this product!

Customer Support is arguably the best feature of this product. If you have a question that is only vaguely related to NetHunt, like how to use integration in a new way, they will work with you to make that happen and fulfill your need.

Pros

I use NetHunt to coordinate communications and annual planning among volunteers across 3 continents. This product has allowed me to dump spreadsheets and the need to email them and request updates. My team keeps the records updated and we all stay on track.

Allan from Powerglide Elevators Ltd

NetHunt CRM is the best CRM I've used and enables our team to handle all CRM tasks with Gmail

Hours of time saved and making our teams workflow much simpler by not having to leave Gmail as often

Pros

All CRM tasks can be handled inside Gmail. The user interface is completely customisable and adding new fields to records is simple and efficient. Creating new records for any task (contacts, leads, service etc) is very simple and the customisable views are just so handy for a quick visual look at what is happening in your business. NetHunt CRM works quickly and it's integration with Zapier has literally saved us hours each week and made previously manual tasks completely automated.

Cons

The follow up reminder system, although functional, is a little basic in that (at the time of this review) you can only set up one reminder for a record or email at one time. It would be nice if you could have more than one follow up reminder per record or email and have these on a schedule. This of course can be done easily using Zapier but if you're not using a paid subscription to Zapier it will add another cost. This is a minor con though and with some discipline there are simple and effective workarounds

Paul from Siam Society

Excellent CRM Choice For Real Estate Companies

In my business, we were using a simple spreadsheet to track all our leads. This wasn't so helpful when trying to remember detailed, ongoing conversations with active clients, nor did it remind me to follow up with past clients. I really like the aspect of creating records for my client leads and the stage views are extremely helpful.

Pros

I really needed something that integrated well with Gmail. It was super easy to install (less than 5 minutes) and configure to my specific needs. All the features are very intuitive and the follow-up feature for past & ongoing leads is sure to make my sales grow faster.

Cons

So far, I don't have anything critical to say or offer. Maybe as I get deeper into the software and spend more time with it, I'll be able to offer some helpful suggestions on how to improve. At the moment it is perfect for my needs.

Reasons for Choosing NetHunt CRM

I like how Nethunt was built around records and Insightly wasn't fully integrated with Gmail.

Ernestas from Real Game

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

I like that it is in my google account (Gmail)

We've been previously using mostly spreadsheets to manage our clients and, considering their number, we have to wait a lot while it loaded.

Pros

The Nethunt uses the same searching engine as Google/Gmail. I love it and I'm happy with the system.

Cons

While NetHunt isn't lightning-fast when loading all of the records at once, this is definitely a better way to manage updates and calls. It's a simple system that works great with Gmail. We've been previously using Google Sheets and Excel for our client database and NetHunt is definitely a great upgrade.

Arturas from Real game

The Nethunt has the same good searching engine as google. So I'm happy with that

Lots and lots of clients :DDD

Pros

I like that is in my google account. We have good quality and price ratio. I like what I have the email and the CRM in one hand. This gives me the opportunity be more fast with my documents. Also I like search engine. to find your clients is very esasy. Just write the name of person o the company and you can connect instantly and find that comapny o person contacts. I have safed a lot of time and deals of this futures

Cons

Still you need to work more with segmentation. The excel still much more better in his simple filter. If I need more companys and make a list. I do not like what I see.

Claudia from Dancing Divas South Africa

It does exactly what I need it to do!

Keeps all potential, new and continuous customer's info in one place, saves time on retyping their info, and searching for their info. It's all in the programme (Gmail) I use most of my day. Nethung also easily connects to Mailchimp, which saves more time having to retype customer info.

Pros

Easy to use, all customer info in one place, and no need to keep searching for the same info amongst all the emails. Easily links to other programmes such as Mailchimp to save time not having to re-type info.

Cons

The only thing I don't like using is the 'Conversation' section when searching for a customer's email, I search through Gmail rather.

Yanina from Helpware

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

A perfect system for sales

User-friendly interface, good support team.

Pros

NetHunt is designed with sales managers in mind and it shows. There are many things that make my sales process easier to manage and email integration is the primary one.

Cons

The app is near-perfect save for a few rough edges. For example, custom fields (while unlimited and rather robust) aren't that easy to set up once you see that you need one. Other than that, it's great!

Nataliia from Global Adventures

Allows our team of remote and local workers to work on projects together to achieve results faster.

Pros

We are an established e-commerce company that specializes in selling on online marketplaces.We use NetHunt in our work, wonderful CRM allows us to manage relationships with new suppliers. Makes it easy to store all of their contact data, comments and emails. Provides the ability to sync our NetHunt database with Google Drive. You did a great job, guys! Thanks.

Cons

There is something to work on ... Sometimes it automatically creates duplicate lines in the table that you need to monitor and delete. NetHunt. Create a duplicate on the first column.

Aurimas from Real Game

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Great tool for our startup business. Best value for money we could find.

We have started following our sales flow that helps a lot with increased sales. We started storing all our sales material in one place. Makes communication between two offices much more efficient.

Pros

Being at the same gmail page gives a lot of productivity. Mass mailing works great. Lots of effort from the team to solve issues, to develop their product, listed to our needs.

Cons

The app on mobile devices could be improved. As Nethunt does not limit nor charge for records, we have uploaded nearly 100.000 of records. And that makes our search a bit slow sometimes.

Dwayne from gologo.ca

Amazing gmail integrated CRM

The customer service has been exemplary. Whenever we have had any issues, their support team is quick to respond. That wasn't the case with our last provider.

Pros

We have recently switched from Streak to NetHunt CRM. My sales team is elated with the functionality and intuitiveness of the application. It is very easy to implement and start using right out of the gate which was important to us. The video tutorial is very well done and makes onboarding easy, especially during these times when my staff are working from home. We have tried many CRM's in the past. We are confident we have found a tool that will help grow our business in these trying times.

Cons

To this point, we have not encountered any challenges that I would rate as a con.

Reasons for Choosing NetHunt CRM

Best gmail integration. Superior functionality and customization. Interface and graphics are outstanding.

Mikhail from EPOM

Currently the best G Suite CRM

This is a solid tool for managing both sales and marketing. The support is awesome and the price is reasonable.

Pros

NetHunt is a very simple to use system. But behind that simplicity lies great functionality and customisation possibilities. Mass mailing and email tracking are a very welcome addition to its marketing capabilities.

Cons

When a system updates you have to refresh the tab with Gmail. This never happens when you're amid doing something, but still annoys me a bit. Aside from that - nothing.

Thomas from Innvation Lab

Nice Gmail and Google G-Suite integration, great flexibility and easy to use.

An efficient, powerful and easy to use CRM solution that integrates with my needs and cost efficent.

Pros

The flexibiility allows you to adapt folders and workflows to your needs. Built-in support for team collaboration. I also very much like the mass mailing options where you can easily email potential new customers and track the results. Nethunt features including the mobile app (at a super competitive price) together with Gmail and Contacts with tagging create an easy to use, efficient and powerful combination that is hard to beat.

Cons

This is not a standalone CRM system with a lot of large enterprise features so do not expect that. The software has support for integration with Zapier. This is still in a closed beta release so you have to contact Nethunt for your integration needs.

Better than a typical CRM

My company uses NetHunt for managing clients, inventory and keep a DB of locations. When we receive an order, it's easy to link together all of the above things for a complete view and easy access to all of the data.

Pros

Cons

Setting up and using followups is a clumsy experience. Would also like to see the option to rename follow-ups from their default email names.

Millie from Plan South America

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

User friendly, clear and easy to read information

multiple users all on the same platform, easy to see data and also good for pulling information into spreadsheets.

Pros

Cons

That I can't have a client profile before creating a file for the trip itself. It would be much easier if we can collate the information maybe next to "files" and "call log".

Anky from Tech Open GmbH

Well working hiring CRM

Pros

Gmail Integration, easy to use and perfect for an overview in your inbox in different colors that lets you overlook statuses quickly.

Cons

It is a big CRM and therefore conflicts with other extensions I use, therefore sometimes reloading etc is necessary.

Response from NetHunt CRM

Replied September 2017

Glad that color-coding works for you! We're improving the compatibility with other extension. You can always send us your suggestions and observations to support@nethunt.com.

Paul from KiddiPlan Ltd.

Perfect for our needs

Pros

Good value for money, outstanding customer support, smooth integration with Gmail/G Suite, highly customizable.

Cons

Nothing really, maybe being able to use other browers (currently only supports Chrome) would be good.

Lee from Winstanley Mortgage services Ltd

Brilliantly refreshingly simple product, love it sits right inside Gmail

simple set up and ease of use, easy to get up and running

Pros

I love the fact it sits right inside gmail and I can save all email correspondence to the client or the case I am following.

Cons

I guess the only small thing is having to save my views to Drive spreadsheets to manipulate the data?

Response from NetHunt CRM

Replied September 2017

Hey, Lee! Drive integration and Export of Views to Google Sheets is coming within a week or so. We'll let you know once it becomes available.

Emily from KiddiPlan Ltd

Used daily without issues

Pros

Easy to learn, very user-friendly, integrates well with Gmail -- has improved our workflow massively.

Cons

Would be nice to have a standalone version, and/or integration with other browsers. App needs offline support.

Luljeta from KiddiPlan Ltd

Easy to use, smooth integration with Gmail.

Pros

Very slick integration with Gmail, responsive customer support, excellent value for money, easily customized.

Cons

Only works in Chrome, would be great to have integration with other browsers as well as Outlook etc.

Mara from Latin American Language Center Inc.

I love it is simple

Pros

The thing I like the most is that is simple and easy to use. Also very affordable. Before I didn't follow up my leads now I do

Cons

Nothing for now. Maybe that I cannot follow up my networking referals. Because even though they are not clients I can follow up with them but not record as a character

Response from NetHunt CRM

Replied September 2017

Hey, Mara! Glad that NetHunt helped you with your leads! Good luck!

Amanda from The Hudson Team

NetHunt for Real Estate

Nethunt has been effective in increasing our productivity in an immediate way.

Pros

This software is the best value for money if you’re looking for a gmail compatible CRM. Customer service has been very reasponsive and helpful.

Cons

Not much tutorial on how to get started or best use the platform for your personal needs. Kindof get going by trial and error and figure things out for yourself as you go. The trial period should be longer given the time necessary to really start moving around with ease.

Guillaume from MOMENZO

Industry: Online Media

Using it for a team of 5 people

Helping to track prospect and make sure we have a good follow up

Pros

Easy to use. Perfect for our small team. You can ask your questions anytime, you will have a response within 24h.

Cons

You can't do everything on the App yet. But pretty sure it's coming soon. Otherwise anyone can use it after the course they give.

Zak from Momenzo

Straightforward CRM with a cool environment and great value for money

Pros

perfect integration inside GSuite. new features to discover regularly. good and reactive team that were able to help us on our integration.

Cons

some of the intuitivity of Streak is missing I guess. you quickly get used to it however. some occasional bugs encountered but scarce.

Christina from SmartyAds

Awesome CRM living in my Inbox

Pros

I love that all the things that are scattered in my G Apps are stored in one place and I do not get lost in my mail.

Cons

I'd like to create tasks for the records instead of follow-ups. Now only I can see my follow-ups while it would be much more comfortable to share and assign tasks.

Bogdan from StarWind Inc.

Great CRM for sales management and mass mailing

Pros

Gmail integration is one of the strongest sides of Nethunt CRM. I can manage all incoming emails and tasks and link them to their records in the inbox.

Cons

The navigation takes time to get used to. Follow-ups are lacking reminders. Nothing else has been spotted.

Ahmad Hazim from Enhanced Performance Solutions Sdn Bhd

Good Gmail CRM

Simple, customizable and cheapest in the market. Works perfectly with Gmail. Although what I like for them to add is the ability to synchronize with Gmail contacts.

Pros

Simplicity

Cons

UI may need a bit more upgrade

Response from NetHunt CRM

Replied April 2017

Glad that you've found NetHunt CRM to your liking. As for the Contacts synchronization, we're looking for the best way to implement it.

The ease of use and the flexibility makes efficient the development of small companies like us.

Review easily submitted

Pros

I really do appreciate the ease of use. I'm not a geek so that's important for me to handle easily that kind of daily tool.

Cons

I would say the integration with google could be better, sometimes it doesn't works as fast as I need.

Diego from Ecommerce.Travel

Great tool

Great!

Pros

It made our work very easy on the commercial / sales teams. Even though we were early adopters, we were happy during the whole process.

Cons

Translation to spanish is not great. Integrations with more software would be appreciated

Alexandre from Momenzo

It is easy to use and i am no geek

Pros

I like the customer support (email). Very friendly and helpful. I use it to save my customer's data and send them emails.

Cons

There is not enough options for the emailing campaign. You cannot bulk edit the "following" option.

Alexander from HR Partner Ukraine

Industry: Research

Good CRM and fast support

Pros

Excellent CRM for recruiting, we master the system for 2 months, so far everything is excellent. It is very convenient to put candidates into the database directly from the mail. It is useful for us anual configuration of all panels and a saved history for each candidate.

Cons

We wait back synchronization with the calendar, and it would also be excellent if there was an opportunity to enter into the database and convert to the resume of the LinkedIn page.

Response from NetHunt CRM

Replied September 2017

Hey, Alexander! Calendar integration is on it's way! As for LinkedIn, their API is very restrictive, but, hopefully, we'll find a way for doing so.

Eran from Xorcom Ltd

Simple ' Excellent

There are some minor issues we ran into, probably because it is relatively new. However, nothing significant and as mentioned, normally those were quickly fixed.

Pros

5 Minutes setup! Really. They managed to make it super simple and yet very useful and very very customizable. No need for any integration, it just works. The features are very clever and solve several issues at once: followups, gathering separate conversations under one topic, collaboration and more. Also - they are very responsive in case there is any question or issue. You can talk to a real person.

Brandon from Green Capital

Industry: Biotechnology

Ideal for Gmail users

Love the Gmail integration. One of a few CRM systems that's aimed at business management with emails.

Pros

- Full Gmail integration. - Attractive price. - Native mass mailing. - Awesome customization.

Cons

Inconsistent UI.

Response from NetHunt CRM

Replied January 2017

Happy that you like it!

Ilya from AgileEngine

Sales and marketing, combined in Gmail

The whole concept of merging email with CRM makes a lot of sense. NetHunt totally nails this idea

Pros

Kanban view for records, fully customizable record form, convenient mail merge and email tracking for a small price.

G Suite CRM at its finest

Mark from Horizon District - Boy Scouts of America

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Visability

We use NetHunt to provide visibility to outstanding issues with our organization and to communicate quickly with the units we support.

Pros

One of the key aspects I like about NetHunt is that it provides us with a constant reminder of outstanding issues that need attention with our units.

Cons

There is nothing I did not like and look forward to implementing it’s vast array of features.

Michelle from Plan South America

Great organization for sales on the team

Ultimate organization and ease of sales process personally and on a team level as well. CRM is necessary for any type of sales company and we are very happy to have started with Nethunt

Pros

The truly customized fields and ways we can structure are a huge pro. It is quite difficult with products on a yearly and monthly basis and this solved all of our previous issues.

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches where it does not pop up on my email and this causes me to have to reload multiple times or even restart my computer.