Browse OnePageCRM Reviews

Ron

A SalesPerson Crm

I really took 3 weeks off recently and decided to move from the Outlook Desktop world to all online and based around Google Apps. I needed A Crm that focused on follow up and keeping good notes and also keeping track of my calls and actions. I Checked out dozens of other Crms on the free trial basis and most are the same. They keep track of notes and calls, and put your next actions into a to do list or task. They have various levels of success integrating with Google. As soon as I tried OnePage I noticed a key difference. The Action Stream of telling you what to do next front and center. If you are in a business where making calls to contacts, sending emails and building relationships like Real Estate or other small business this is the Crm for you! Is it Perfect? No will go into this in the pros and cons. I chose this over Well Knowns like Insightly, Prosperworks, Contactually, and many more as the Bells and Whistles I wanted were the most well done in One Page.

Pros

Action Stream, Action Stream, Action Stream better than any to do list or task manager I have seen. Simple Interface Skype Caller built in Call Tracker Built in Pleasing to the Eye Descent Customer Support it is possible to get someone on the phone Tagging They are in Ireland ( kinda cool)

Cons

Google Contact Integration by Pie Sync, Does not bring Picture or Address over and slow to sync to Google Contacts, sometimes does not show up for a long time and I always have to check to make sure it made it over, then manually add photo and address if important to me. This alone is very bothersome to me and if I left would be for this. Have to add +1 in front of phone number to work with Skype, not a deal breaker but more time Emails not really connected to Client unless you send from Crm or use the Bcc for one Page Address. Not a deal killer cuz just go to gmail and enter email and get all the emails anyways. If the Google Sync was direct not relying on Pie Sync and brought over Photos and all other Info this would be as close to a 10 out of 10 that there is.. I have to give it overall an 8. Maybe Pie Sync will improve or Zapier will work one day.

Easily to Use, Friendly UI, Vertical Management

So with $15/ monthly, it fit with self-user like me (

Pros

+ Pipeline & Goal is visible, you could use easily and custom. It appear front of your eyes. + Like the name, everything show in a page for all (different with other UI as Agile/ Salemate/ Hubspot/ Bitrix...) - kind a classic, I love it after try dozen of 3-column-page of other CRM: messy eyes + CUSTOMER SERVICES: they are a live and help you strongly, friendly also. I love to work with people and OnepageCRM did great for user (I luckily talked with Sarah, Lecetia - both kindness) + Vertical Management as "Status", as you "Category" to work not eye-looking to many column. + Commission rate, we are already to know how we gain after we help our customer solve their problem.

Cons

- Need more UX, friendly click as "Add a Contact/ Deal/ Company" - Should plus "+" icon somewhere for short-cut add new Contact/ Deal/ Company - Add multiple "Contact" to a "Deal" (B2B normally require more than a person in a purchase)

Reasons for Choosing OnePageCRM

+ Pipeline & Goal: I could not find these function as the alternative CRM (mentioned above) , it required you x1.5 Price to have "both function", some of they are not friendly interface also and lack of report view + View is easy to see, your eyes not moving so much, focus to one and one only + Customer support to help you whenever you ask - they are friendly, just ask them kindly + Commission rate, I never use the commission sheet anymore

Reasons for Switching to OnePageCRM

Other CRM require x1.5 - x2 for 02 function "Pipeline" & "Forecast" and more money if you want to set "Goals" to track your sales. Lack of UI/ UX, some good at UI and bad of UX, good of UX then bad of UI, good both UX/ UI then bad at Report. Onepage CRM the best fit for my self and my CRM using purposes

Response from OnePageCRM

Replied September 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for the positive review. I'm delighted that you enjoy using OnePageCRM. Noted about the UX ! ~Sarah

Eoin from The Smart Group

Advocate for OnePageCRM

This system has allowed me to be more effective in my communications with clients and internal reporting. The 'next action' feature is quick to use allowing me to move onto the next client interaction quickly and with confidence in the system

Pros

A very intuitive system with minimal onboarding aligned perfectly to self sales management or team sales management

Cons

More illustrative reporting might be helpful. with a focus on key client analytics

Reasons for Choosing OnePageCRM

Less complex, one page, action orientated, better user experience

Response from OnePageCRM

Replied September 2021

Hi Eoin, thank you so much for the great feedback. I love hearing that you're finding the system easy to use and that it's helping you become more efficient with your follow-ups. Noted about more illustrative reporting, and we have something coming up for this soon! ~Sarah

Richard from Building Materials

Industry: Building Materials

Easy to use and cost effective

Easy to use and cost effective. Great support

Pros

Easy to use and cost effective. Great support

Cons

Email Templates are very difficult to use and needs big upgrade. Should include recent history list so you dont have to search again.

Cost and easy layout

Rebekah from Kraken Copy

Great for small business owners

This is far and away the cleanest way to both keep a client database and to map out good times to interact with or follow up with each of them to push them down the sales pipeline. There are no more unknowns, or questions about when I should call--I just open the app and see who's on my list for today.

Pros

Besides the initial tour around the program, no training was necessary (although provided in free seminars). It's very intuitive to use, and while it's not a quite one-stop-shop like Hubspot, it's pretty darn close. The best part is the underlying philosophy, where once you act on a client you are encouraged to set the next step or goal for them to keep them moving down the sales pipeline. Nobody gets forgotten, no deadlines passed; it's great!

Cons

Importing mass contacts can be a little difficult, mainly due to the likely ubiquitous issue that import data doesn't often neatly match the software you're using (ex, First Name, Last Name vs Last Name, First Name).

Reasons for Choosing OnePageCRM

Price was the initial factor, and then it proved it supplied every other need I had.

Response from OnePageCRM

Replied September 2021

Hi Rebekah, thank you so much for such a great and positive review. I love hearing how easy you've adapted to the system, and the fact that no deadline passes and nobody gets forgotten is proof that you're using OnePageCRM to its full potential. Noted about the import! ~Sarah

Marty from MVI Marketing LLC

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

We Used Many CRM Platform Before Falling in Love w OnePage

Outstanding. I am a CRM fanatic and have used OnePage to build my business for several years now. We went thru many different platforms over our company history, even developing our own CRM software at one point, but we needed cultural acceptance to get our team to buy in. OnePage provided that along with terrific training, ease of use, great customer support, human engagement and a platform that drives sales (as long as you work it every day).

Pros

Ease of use was critical. CRM is as much about cultural acceptance as tech capability. If the team won't use it and won't learn it, it doesn't matter what it can do. Ease of use of OnePage and the training and customer support that come with it are exceptional and provided quick cultural acceptance from our team.

Cons

Some functionality is yet to be developed to match their bigger (more expensive/complex) competitors. But this con was relatively easy to accept. The team at OnePage continues to innovate and develop improvements.

Reasons for Choosing OnePageCRM

Ease of use, cultural acceptance, simplicity, functionality, laser focus on the core objectives, outstanding customer service.

Reasons for Switching to OnePageCRM

Poor cultural acceptance, terrible customer service, too many components to distract from the key functions and needs of our business.

Response from OnePageCRM

Replied September 2021

Hi Marty, wow what great feedback, thank you! I'm so happy to hear that OnePageCRM is helping you grow your business and that your team is equally as happy with the CRM. We always say that you don't need an IT degree to use a CRM so ease of use is part of our ethos! ~Sarah

stephen from GreenLine Conversations

Hidden Gem

Excellent, from the product/user experience through to their sales and support.

Pros

Having worked in the CRM sector and having been a user of multiple CRM platforms, I have to say this is a simple, functional and effective tool. They have nailed the features that you actually need and avoided adding a vast array of options that only confuse and often sit dormant as they are 'nice to have' but not really needed. When you do need a specific function, they have add-on features available.

Cons

May appear too basic for some users but i think you need to make sure you are selecting features that are really needed and beneficial.

Reasons for Choosing OnePageCRM

I loved the model where I could start simple and add functionality when and if i needed. plus it was great value.

Reasons for Switching to OnePageCRM

It was simply to complicated, expensive and despite multiple features.....not flexible enough.

Kevin from Dealer Simplified

Switched to OnePage and couldn't be Happier

We made the switch from high-rise CRM and found the transition to be extremely easy for the entire staff.

Pros

I think the live support is one of my favorite things about the company. Especially during setup, when then questions were very important, it was wonderful. They quite literally had our backs..

Cons

Not much to complain about, it really keeps us Task orientated.

Reasons for Choosing OnePageCRM

East of use, help videos, and how quick they answered questions. One example, I tried to quit after a free trial and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reached out to help me through, WOW what a difference from ZOHO's 3 day email only response.

Reasons for Switching to OnePageCRM

They stopped improving their product, and support took days in some cases.

Response from OnePageCRM

Replied September 2021

Hi Kevin, thanks for the positive review! I'm part of the Customer Success team and I'm so happy to hear that you've had such a great experience with us. It's brilliant to see you use OnePageCRMto help you keep track of your tasks! ~Sarah

Tracey from Verus Metrology Partners

One Page CRM

Working with the team at OP has been a wonderful experience. Carmel in particular went above and beyond during the onboarding experience and training to ensure we were equipped with the knowledge and tools we needed to begin our CRM journey. The customer support we have received to date has been incredible. The software is so easy to use and manage and is a major asset to our team.

Pros

A major benefit of One Page CRM is how easy it is to use it. The next action functionality is beyond very beneficial as is the lead capture tool.

Cons

In order to integrate this solution better in our business, we would love an improved quoting functionality. This would eliminate the need for multiple software.

Reasons for Choosing OnePageCRM

The ease of use and the next action functions.

Response from OnePageCRM

Replied September 2021

Hi Tracey, thanks so much for the positive review. I'm part of the Customer Success team, and I'm delighted to hear that you've had such a great experience with us. I love hearing that you've found OnePageCRM easy to use and beneficial (specifically by using the Next Action)! Noted re the quote functionality. ~Sarah

OnePage CRM review

This has really helped us to become more efficient and potentially grow our reach.

Pros

This software was so easily customisable and easy to use.

Cons

It would be great if it was integrated not just with whatsapp but also zoom. It would be great if users could email each other (making it easier to communicate as a team and stay on the CRM all day) It would be great if you could ask to remove some fields you do not use.

Reasons for Choosing OnePageCRM

Great value for money, customisation and ease of use.

Response from OnePageCRM

Replied September 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for the great review. I'm so happy to hear that OnePageCRM has helped you become more efficient and grow! I love that your introduction to the CRM was nice and easy. Noted about the integration with Zoom! ~Sarah

Andy from Aequus

Super simple CRM

Again, OnePage is great for many business types. I've never had a reason to move CRMs for my needs. If your business is hugely transactional and you need to manage a large sales team and their productivity, this might not be for you. But if you and your team are pretty self sufficient I think it's a great tool.

Pros

I've been using OnePage for over 4 years and have always liked it for its simplicity and ease of use. It's not the most feature rich CRM but for many small businesses or sales orgs you don't need all the bells and whistles. The Action page makes tracking your to-do list easy and contact management is intuitive and full of good features like Tags which make sorting via your contacts, your team members or groups really easy. They have solid app connections with other platforms and I've always had quick responses from their customer service teams. Base price includes BCC emailing directly into your contact file which many competitors charge for. Adding/removing users and subscriptions is super simple and the price is great for the value OnePage provides.

Cons

There are definitely some limitations but it really depends on your business needs. If I had to pick one it's the Action page. As much as I also think this is a great feature of OnePage, it can get a bit unmanageable if you aren't keeping up with it. Many of my BD targets take numerous attempts to reach or there is a big gap between each contact so if you don't update your dates in the Action stream it looks like your entire book of business is behind. Also they have a great Evernote integration but it's really annoying because your formatting is lost from Evernote to OnePage, so a super long set of bullets in Evernote just becomes one long paragraph in OnePage which makes reviewing yours or your colleagues notes very difficult.

Response from OnePageCRM

Replied September 2021

Hi Andy, thank you for the positive review! It sounds like you're using OnePageCRM to its full potential and we seem to be a good fit for your business. You're right about the Action Stream, if you don't keep up with the Next Actions, then you'll find some overdue action build-up, and that is as intended because we don't want your leads to falling through the cracks. Also, noted regarding the Evernote integration! ~Sarah

Fergus from Comfort Solutions Ireland

Great CRM package for small business!

Very good. Would highly recommend for any small business starting out, it's invaluble for tracking your leads and keeping on top of follow-ups, etc. Might be a bit limited for larger organisations.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to view information, helpful and reponsive support staff

Cons

Email integration needs some work. Bespoke search feature not powerful enough once you have thousands of contacts

Reasons for Choosing OnePageCRM

A recommendation from a business aquaintence.

Response from OnePageCRM

Replied September 2021

Hi Fergus, thanks so much for the positive review. I'm delighted OnePageCRM is helping you keep on top of follow-ups, that's our goal! We've done more updates to the email integration which I know you'll like, but noted about the search feature! ~Sarah

Chuck from Maxim

A super CRM that lets you jump right in and also customize

Get to work the way I want to. It fits me, not me it. And I know that any questions I have will be answered as if they're important and very quickly.

Pros

So many CRM's are very pricey, and often a bit involved to use. OnepageCRM productivity was immediate. I love that when you enter a contact or clear an activity, your next one is called for. It is so simple to use that you can do tweaks and customization easily. Customer service is not just fast--it is almost immediate! For one question I asked, within an hour or so they had made a VIDEO for me showing how I could do something. Incredible service.

Cons

Not much. It's been a joy and for the money, haven't heard of a CRM that touches it. It does everything I need and then some.

Response from OnePageCRM

Replied April 2018

Hello Chuck. Thank you very much for your kind review. It's great to hear OnePageCRM and the 'Next Action' feature is helping you and your business! I will be sure to share with the team and of course our customer support team! ^Evelyn

John from Best Version Media

Industry: Publishing

I love this product. It's easy to create and execute a daily call list from my prospect database.

It was by far the most user friendly CR software I have come across. I like the way it allows me to create an easy to do list each day as well as an easily executable call list. I also really appreciate the integration of the website and the app. I discovered OnePageCRM through a peer who was able to complete their daily prospect calls much faster than I could.

Pros

The most impressive thing about this platform is it's simplicity. It is the first CRM I have encountered that was obviously created with usability in mind. The website and the app perfectly integrate with each other to create the same quality user experience. I love the ease with which I can create a daily call list from my prospects and execute that list easily through the app. Once I make a call, I am immediately given a pulldown menu to log the results of the call. The call counter is a nice touch because it enables me to hold myself accountable to a set number of calls per day.

Cons

I do feel like the system could use a better search function. It has a simple search but I have not found a way to do a more integrated search down to the specific fields. Haven't needed one often, but it would have come in handy a time or two. I also wish the pricing was different to allow for a second user without doubling your cost.

Response from OnePageCRM

Replied November 2017

Hi John, Many thank for your kind words. Great to hear you're enjoying using OnePageCRM. With regards the search, using the Advanced search you can run filters on multiple criteria: http://help.onepagecrm.com/article/34-how-to-use-advanced-search. This may come in useful. All the best! Carmel

Ray from Downtown Billings Alliance

After testing a number of CRM's, we finally settled on OnePage and haven't looked back!

Streamlined our communications and membership records.

Pros

I love the flexibility, speed, and ease of use. It just makes sense and is super simple (you put in what you do, and the first thing you see when you log in is the obvious reminder to do it. One of the coolest things is when you use OnePage on your phone, it will track the call automatically, so that's really cool.

Cons

If anything, maybe that it doesn't do any auto invoicing or anything like that. It's a solid CRM, so I can't expect it to do everything, right?

Response from OnePageCRM

Replied November 2017

Hi Ray, Great to hear you're enjoying using OnePageCRM and that the mobile app is coming in useful. RE: the invoicing, we're integrated with Xero, but would love to hear your feedback on an auto invoicing feature. I'll drop you an email. All the best! Carmel

Philippe from Secret Journeys

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Very intuitive and easy to use CRM

Pros

It is a very user friendly CRM system, allowing to efficiently manage several contacts and audience segments, thanks to the "tags" system. The "actions" functionality is also very useful for follow ups. Very few leads get lost and it is a very useful tool to keep all contacts in one place and manage your audiences. The bulk personalised mailing functionality is very useful to target large audience groups. The individual cards for each contact are very complete. We use a lot the "background" field, together with the "tags" field.

Cons

When using the bulk email functionality, one cannot delete a single email recipient without removing it from the initial list.

Response from OnePageCRM

Replied September 2021

Hi Philippe, thank you for the great review. I'm so happy to hear that you're using the Next Actions methodology to keep track of your follow-ups, along with the email functionality! I've noted your comment related to the bulk email feature. ~Sarah

Charlotte from Futures Alchemist

I love this app

My husband is in the same type of business as I am in and our colleagues often ask us for recommendations for various types of apps. He and I have a little sides argument because I say that OnePageCRM can do all that his more expensive and complex system can do, but he is unwilling to admit he is wrong. At least our colleagues get the benefit of our experience.

Pros

I love the recent upgrade that allows limited template emails to be sent to people on my contact list.

Cons

I would like to be able to edit the types of lead sources

Reasons for Switching to OnePageCRM

OnePageCRM is easy, neater, as flexible and less expensive. It was a no-brainer.

Response from OnePageCRM

Replied September 2021

Hi Charlotte, thanks so much for such a positive review. I'm delighted that you enjoy using OnePageCRM, and I'm loving that you're recommending us to your colleagues. Maybe your husband should give OnePageCRM a try, and I'm sure he'll change his mind! You also mentioned that you'd like to edit the Lead Sources, and you can certainly do this by opening the Lead Source tab in the Action and clicking on Manage.~Sarah

Brian from Zebra Invoices

Solid shout for a startup

OnePageCRM is easy-to-use and very user friendly. It plays really nice with Gmail for managing contacts.

Pros

OnePageCRM has helped us to manage our lead pipeline and to stay focused on following up with prospects each and every day.

Cons

I do not have any issues with this software. They provide an excellent user experience and customer support.

Ashley from Roofsimple, Inc.

Easy to Use

Pros

It is easy for us to track our customers and push them to the stages they need to be at throughout the whole roofing process.

Cons

The search feature is not the greatest.

Reasons for Switching to OnePageCRM

We were looking for a software that could do more and keep things more organized.

Linda from Identity Creative

Industry: Graphic Design

Great for small business!

Pros

Onepage CRM has a low fee and is easy to use. As a small design agency, we have a lot on our plates and no one here really likes selling. But we need to, right? The OnePage system helps us stay on top of leads and proposals with a few simple clicks. We've tried other CRM's, but this one made it super easy. Not letting a great lead slip away because you get busy is the strength of this system: it requires you to set up the next step before closing out the window. Customer support is a 5-star.

Cons

The integration with Chrome (auto-filling contact info) got stuck a couple of times. But that could have been on my end!

Reasons for Choosing OnePageCRM

We tried other free CRM's like Hubspot and Zoho, but they were too much. OnePage is just right. :-)

James from Golf EMS Inc.

Perfect fit

I have had a great experience with Onepage and would recommend this program to any side size operation that wants a very easy to use CRM, at a very low cost.

Pros

This CRM is very easy to set up and use. I put this in at an affiliate business and it has been a great success. I also like that they continue to upgrade the features on a consistent basis. I liked the integration with Mailchimp.

Cons

Can't think of anything. It may have more API development, I would like it to integrate with Drupal.

Reasons for Choosing OnePageCRM

Ease of use for the others in the company that are not that technical inclined.

Response from OnePageCRM

Replied September 2021

Hi James, thank you for the great review. I'm delighted to see that using OnePageCRM has been a success! Noted about more API developments and an integration with Drupal. ~Sarah

Robert from UCLA Extension

My go to CRM - Focusing on what is the next task needed to move the relationship forward

Pros

I like the focus on the next action sales aspects, and the simple integration with Skype, Google Apps, and other simple integrations

Cons

I wish there were MORE integrations, and that I can more easily update my overdue tasks. I would also like to have mutiple deal flows, or be able to use the Kaban style layout to track existing deals.

Response from OnePageCRM

Replied October 2018

Hi Robert, Thanks for getting in touch and sorry about the delay in responding. Staying focused on your sales actions is what OnePageCRM is all about. I would be keen to hear what other integrations you would be referring too? Kind regards, Evelyn

Luke from Dority Roofing & Solar

Next action - so important in CRM!

Great.

Pros

It has a clean design and it is well laid out, which I like. But what is really great and is lacking in so many CRM softwares is a next action feature. So, you make your phone call, type your notes and hit "save". If the phone rings or someone comes in you've lost your train of thought and that prospect is lost in the ether. With OnePage, it reminds you every time you complete something, "what's your next action?". It is so easy to add your next calendar date or phone call with that simple box. LOVE.

Cons

They are still working out the emailing mirror and you have to use a bcc to get all our correspondence in one place, but that's fine.

Michelle from Irish Exporters Association

One Page customer support

The one page team are a professional team , always happy to help and respond very quickly to anything i ask.

Pros

Easy access to information on all contacts and follow up required. Bulk , personalised email system makes it so easy to connect quickly.

Cons

There are no negatives with this software that i have experienced.

Response from OnePageCRM

Replied September 2021

Hi Michelle, thanks so much for the great review. I'm so happy to hear you enjoy using OnePageCRM! ~Sarah

Louise from The Dream Job Coach ®

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Fantastic functionality and easy to use. As a solopreneur this has transformed my sales admin!

Pros

I love the one next step sales philosophy that the software is built around and the action stream which keeps me on top of my pipeline.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like. I'd like to see an integration between this and other apps such as acuity scheduling.

Response from OnePageCRM

Replied November 2017

Hi Louise, Many thanks for your kind words! Great to hear OnePageCRM is helping you stay on top of your pipeline! I'll be sure to make a note of your feedback re: acuity scheduling. In the meantime, perhaps Zapier would be a good option to connect the two. Keep in touch! ^Carmel

Kade from KFS Financial

Onepage CRM is amazing

Our overall experience has been great. I would recommend to anyone!

Pros

Onepage CRM is super easy to use and has such a good workflow. We went from excel spreadsheets to this and it has changed are lives. Keeping track of our sales flow as well as sending template emails to clients has been the best.

Cons

Keeping track of profit is a little bit confusing on the software. that would be my only complaint everything else is great!

Rhonda

Simple, streamlined, effective follow up assistance

I am a Real Estate Broker and tried this CRM application for a month. My agents also tried it, but this is set up for single users more than team use. I was trying to solve the issue of tracking my leads and being able to forward the leads to my agents, but at that time, I could have used a little training on tags and how to properly use them. After trying a more robust system, I came to realize that OnePageCRM has so much merit if you just use it as a smart, simple tool to keep your customer's needs right in front of your face. I love it and the customer service reps are awesome! The billing, if you use a credit card, might get an international upcharge if you are in the US, but it's not much more than a buck a month. Changes are slated for 2017 to allow for a group/team format, but I just love it for what it is - far superior to my desk full of sticky notes. It has a mobile application so you always have it with you when you are on the road - IN ONE PAGE - which keeps it very simple to use while on the move.

Pros

Ease of use, simple to adopt, great mobile app, inexpensive compared to more complicated vendors.

Cons

Not a perfect pick if you intend to have a robust CRM, but perfect if you want something simple to dump all your notes into and keep abreast of your customer base/prospect base.

February 2015

Dermot from Ex Ordo

February 2015

OnePageCRM is perfect for small companies who need to focus on sales

We've used OnePageCRM for over 3 years to help manage our sales process and we love it. We started out with 1 user (me!) and now have 5 people using the tool for everyday sales and customer contacts. It's a perfect system for us. It's simple to set up and easy to use - it takes about about an hour to get a new user fully up to speed. Every day, I can see in 1 screen the very next action I need to take on my contacts that day. When I complete the action, I make and note set a next action and move on. I use the Getting Things Done methodology and Onepage mirrors that really well. The system is designed very well - you get a simple, clean user interface but can drill down to get lots of functionality underneath. Now that our team is growing, I can quickly view our activity and pipeline on an individual and team basis - again in single screen. The support team is excellent and they continue to roll out features and integrations on a regular basis, including some requests that we have asked for over the years.

Pros

Easy to use, very focused tool for sales. The ability to see immediately the next action is genius! It keeps you really focused. It's very cost effective - especially compared to some of the larger CRM systems out there.

Cons

OnePageCRM doesn't have all the bells and whistles of a system like salesforce (but for a company like ours, it is perfect.)

David from Woodbelly Pizza

Be Realistic, sell things

This has forced us to really be more realistic about how much we can bite off every day and helps with prioritization. Tags are great for doing in depth client research later.

Pros

Great Customer Support Integrates with Wufoo forms and Zapier

Cons

Getting overloaded with sales actions (but that's kinda my fault)

Response from OnePageCRM

Replied December 2016

Hi David, Thanks for a great review! Great to hear the simplicity of the Action Stream has helped improve your focus! Laura

Nigel from Back of House Ltd

Making CRM easy for small business

Pros

I really enjoy the the Action Stream view which helps focus on what needs to get done. Being a 1 man show I dont always need to complexitiy of multiple touch points for the various different stages of the customer cycle; I just need which customer needs what next and the value of each deal. The recent introduction of the email sync just toops off the functionaility nicley and keeps all the communication in one place.

Cons

A little on the pricey side compared to other products in the market but if you need a CRM thats easy to use, its great value.

Response from OnePageCRM

Replied October 2018

Hi Nigel. Apologies for the dealy. Thanks for taking the time to review OnePageCRM. It's great to hear the Action Stream is doing its job and keeping you focused on your daily tasks. Nice to hear email sync has got the thumbs up too! Stay in touch. Evelyn

June 2016

Fábio from Movile

June 2016

Simple and affordable CRM

I have used OnePage for the last 6 months, and it has turned into an invaluable tool in my Saas toolkit. Its web platform, integrations with Mailchimp, chrome plugin to import FB or Linkedin Contacts, Next Action approach and easy sync with Google Contacts (via PieSync or Zapier) allow me to save tons of time in my day to day sales and mkt activities.

Pros

- Chrome Plugin to import Linkedin and Facebook profiles - simple and efficient task management with Next Action a la GTD - APIs and integration with 3rd party services (PieSync, MailChimp, Google Contacts)

Cons

- inexistence of a 2-way SaaS sync tool with Google Contacts - does not integrate with Gmail to import emails sent to Contacts: I have to remember (or automate on my end) BCCing onepagecrm on each and every sent email - does not allow me to start an email campaign directly from a subset of Contacts (with particular tags, for instance)

Ray from Downtown Billings Alliance

August 2015

Cool approach to CRM, and great support to go with it.

I don't like the bigger, more clunky CRM options out there, so was thrilled to find OnePage CRM. It's super customizable so we can use it for our membership organization to track everything from membership to events and sponsors. The "Next Action" feature is the best in the industry, and downloading to spreadsheets happens in seconds, so we can do everything we need to do. I gave 4 stars because I'd really like to see a bulk-communications feature, where I could communicate with 75 advertisers at the same time, etc (instead of one at a time). I know the theory is to promote real communication with people, but in practice it really slows down some of the tasks we need to complete, like quick updates to projects to a group of people. That being said, there's no perfect system, but OnePage gets closer than other solutions we've tried. Way to go!

Response from OnePageCRM

Replied August 2015

Hi Ray, Thanks for recommending us! Appreciate your feedback. :) Did you know that OnePageCRM is integrated with MailChimp for mass email marketing. You could perhaps set up a next action "send email" and mark complete in bulk once you send the campaign: http://help.onepagecrm.com/article/208-how-assign-actions-to-multiple-contacts Would this help you guys out? Keep in touch! Carmel

April 2012

Frederick

April 2012

OnePage drives my interest in selling

The greatest thing about OnePage is that I open it and I get to work. I used to force myself into a weekly discipline of reviewing an excel spreadsheet and outlook contact base. OnePage CRM has changed my attitude and approach. It's easy to access, engaging and it drives your interest in selling and business development. The interface is intuitive and simple, all the while OnePage offers powerful features. The dashboard gives you a list of tasks (they call them sales actions), prioritized by time. It makes me actually focus on what's the most important - my sales activity. There is a contact list, list of tasks, contact's profile with all the history. You can add notes, deals, tags, filter your contacts and tasks, track deals through pipeline, add users... That's an amazing functionality I think for the price they require.

Pros

Helps get organized and increase sales, user-friendly interface, integration with mail & calendar, perfect for service companies, good value for money

Cons

They just added the multiuser function, so you can set a user as administrator and invite other members. But basically every user has the same permissions.

September 2015

Phil from Interbill Corp.

September 2015

OnePageCRM is an excellent fit for our uses

We were using Salesforce. It seemed complicated for our use. We sell one time and if the prospect becomes a customer that is it, at least that is how we imagined it would be - we have expanded our use considerably now that we have discovered the power of OnePageCRM'S multi-layered filtering system. We probably would not have discovered all the ways we could use the filtering system without OnePageCRM's excellent customer service staff. We are in the process of putting all pre-existing customers on OnePageCRM. We will be able to track them much better. Exporting data from Salesforce and importing it to OnePageCRM was easy. Before or after we created all our special fields unique to our business and we filter on some of those. The fact that you can save an name filters is great. We are also putting all our customer service staff as users on OnePageCRM. The pricing makes that very affordabe.

Response from OnePageCRM

Replied December 2016

Hi Phil, Thanks for your generous review of OnePageCRM! Great to hear you were able to customize the CRM to suit your business needs using our Tags and Custom Fields features! Laura

Yan from Premium Consulting

I've used a free trial of this software and I really liked it!

Forces you to get things done!

Pros

It's different by design - it forces you too be make this next thing, to be in the flow, to work and to sale. It's a great motivator, while many other software suites are demotivators - they are too complicated and need an administrator to work properly.

Cons

I really liked it but it seems that it doesn't suit into our workflow, where people are overmotivated. We also missed some features, like Web forms captures and email tracking that can be found in other solutions.

Response from OnePageCRM

Replied April 2018

Hello Yan. Thanks for your kind words. As users of OnePageCRM ourselves we agree when you say it's a great motivator! Happy selling ^Evelyn

Debbie from Queen Anne Chamber of Commerce

Industry: Philanthropy

Amazingly easy-to-use CRM

I am so glad that I discovered OnePageCRM. Our nonprofit has virtually no budget so it was nice to find one that was priced fairly. We could never afford the high-end CRM's. But this one, is a near-perfect fit. Great design, remarkable attention to details/features, and superb customer support. Bar none.

Pros

Elegant user interface, simple, clean, uncluttered (okay that last part was redundant). Super responsive customer support which is one of the main reasons I highly recommend this software.

Cons

Because OnePageCRM is primarily focused on sales, using it for our nonprofit means some workarounds. It's more like we don't use some of the features as sales tools.

Kelly from Efficient Farm Solutions

Industry: Dairy

CRM

Good in general. Customer support is excellent.

Pros

The report features as an administrator are good and the customer support has always been 100% excellent. Fast, helpful and reliable support.

Cons

Bulky - for fast use it could be easier.

Mark from Roofsimple, Inc.

Easy to Use

We've been using it for about a month now and so far it's going great. Everyone is easily getting the hang of it.

Pros

This software is easy to use. It allows you to track deals and contacts - while also being able to add your own custom fields to be filled in. We also use Zapier to automatically add contacts into OnePageCRM.

Cons

There are some fields that aren't available with Zapier to automatically be entered into contact and deal fields so we have to manually enter them. We hope they are working on a fix for that so that things can be more automatized.

Uncluttered, Simple but Sophisticated CRM

Customer service is absolutely fantastic. Very prompt, courteous and helpful.

Pros

It doesn't have over the top bells and whistles. Some CRM's assume have way too many options and it requires way too much time to learn how to use them.

Cons

I don't have any dislikes about OnePageCRM. It's a great service as is.

Ella from BECOMING Entertainment

Just what I needed

For the price, Onepage CRM was the perferct solution for my business at the time I found it. It has saved me money and time so I don't have to enter a new client's info twice.

Pros

Simple and easy solution to track all my client emails. Love that I can track hone calls done from skype.

Cons

I really wish I could sort entries by first name. You can only sort by last name. There is no quickbooks integration. I wish I could integrate it with SendPulse (my email client). Mailchimp is the only email client option.

Osama from Diffia AS

Excellent for first time CRM users

Keep up the great work.

Pros

This tool is really simple and it’s perfect for small teams who don’t need the complexity of a big CRM tool. We needed a tool to manage our contacts and reminders to follow up. This tool allows for just that and gets out of the way

Cons

It’s not possible to sync your gmail contacts automatically. You have to purchase a separate plugin. This is such a basic functionality that I expect for a CRM to have natively

Ashley from Roofsimple, Inc.

Import Options

We haven't been using it for long, but so far it's been working well. However, it's like any change - you have to get accustomed to it.

Pros

We created zaps in zapier to automatically add contacts from several different triggers. The customers are created and then we just have to assign them to the correct owners. Creating deals is very easy as well.

Cons

There is no option to import deals (only contacts). I had to manually enter over 500 of them.

Jamie from Gilbert and Roach

Simple and effective

Pros

Easy to use, great for personal use. It more than does what I need it to. The revolving follow up feature is great for easily seeing my overdue and daily tasks at a glance

Cons

There is currently limited customisability, although this works for me as I prefer using something simple. I can though see how it might have limited effectiveness with a large business who needs to have multiple departments and features.

Matthew from Creva International

Amazing product

OnePage is an affordable, straightforward and sleek product which has completely changed the way I do business forever. The thing that really separates OnePage from all the other CRM products I've used is its clear, simple and concise layout. Gone are all the cluttered tabs and annoying, messy interfaces, replaced with an easy to use and ergonomic platform. It also features a wide array of optional integrations with a variety of financial, communication and lead generation services which really help my workflow to run smoothly. The customer support team is friendly and helpful, they provide free webinars, videos and were always open to any feedback or suggestions I had. I honestly can't recommend this product enough, for 11 a month, you really can't get any better.

Sam from Futurety

Simpler, but still fully-featured alternative to Salesforce

Great tool for sales forecasting and business planning overall

Pros

Interface is great, and it's really easy to add new projects and timelines for team collaboration. Way easier to navigate than Salesforce's complicated interface

Cons

No major cons. We've really enjoyed the functionality. Perhaps better exportable reporting into PDFs or something similar, or more dynamic email reminders

Tammy from Joseph D. Carney & Associates

Great CRM Software!

Pros

Great for client management including contact information, sales, projects, invoicing, and solutions.

Cons

This software is great! I can't say anything bad. I do wish that it integrated with more programs; for instance, it does not sync with my Microsoft Outlook which would be fantastic!

Bob from YB12 Coach

August 2015

Different and better in so many ways

After using Salesforce.com for many many years, and then trying out several different CRMs, I found OnePageCRM. What an eye-opening, refreshing experience. Actions clearly mapped out. Easy tagging of tasks and contacts. Adding Deals - no problem. And just the right amount of reporting and tracking. Seriously - this got me out of the "business" of feeding my CRM to the business of selling my services and servicing my customers. The support has been second to none also. ALWAYS a quick reply with helpful meaningful information. If you need fast, light, effective, and effective, OnePageCRM is the way to go.

Aaron from Icon Distributing

OnepageCRM: The Name Says It All

Pros

What I really like about OnepageCRM is the ease of use. That may be an over-simplification, but it's very intuitive. The workflow is straightforward, guiding even the newest user in a logical workflow to make sure all the critical information is recorded. You're also not bogged down in the non-essentials. If you don't need to use it, you're not forced to click through it. It's a very click-efficient app.

Cons

Honestly, nothing really stands out. I could complain that I don't like the color scheme for some of the dashboards, but that would just be petty of me.

Camille from MIA365 | CHS365

August 2015

OnePageCRM is our favorite CRM Software to use hands down!

We've utilized and set up numerous CRM's for clients and have remained faithful to OnePageCRM since we discovered them in 2014. Their customer service can't be beat and the ease of integration of other applications makes our job that much easier. Training sessions are vital in our daily routines, which is something OnePage provides, so that we have more time to work on other tasks while our clients get hands-on guidance, directly from the source. It's been a treat getting to know the team at OnePage and I'm happy to give them a great recommendation!

Margo from Wave Productivity

August 2015

OnePageCRM has been easy to use and effective in capturing the information I need to make a sale.

With CRMs I've tried them all, some had too much or too little of what I needed, sometimes the learning curve on those CRMs was ridiculous. OnePageCRM was so easy to use and get started. I love that I can quickly add a contact from LinkedIn to OnePageCRM. In the first two months of using it I found an increase in sales and bookings. Having been a GTD fan for a long time, OnePage fits the way I work. There are some features I would like OnePage to have but they are all minor. OnePage gets the job done.