Oracle Sales

Oracle Sales Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Oracle sales cloud is easy to use and you can efficiently keep track of all of your leads."
  • icon"This software is great for tracking sales opportunities, and was surprisingly easy to navigate. I was able to quickly make edits which saved me a lot of time."
  • icon"This software provides great sales automation and sales intelligence. More so, it has great sales collaboration tools that complete a satisfying sales platform for any business."
  • icon"The problems with this software are really before I use it."
  • icon"My problems are with using it. It makes every thing much too complicated."
  • icon"Some pages seem to still be in development and sometimes provide an error, but usually the app sorts itself out."

All Oracle Sales Reviews

Joely

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Used this tool to manage customer's profiles/info in several projects I managed.

Pros

You could basically have all the customer's information handy and access to such information is very simple. I truly like the way it's so easy to use and configure and that I can create as many reports as I wish depending on what I need. Customer service is also great! they're fantastic assisting you with any issue you may encounter while using it.

Cons

The importing process is a bit too long for my taste if you encounter any errors along the process. However, I am aware Oracle is trying to improve the error messages so it's easier for the user to identify and fix any error.

Eric

President / Principal / Solution Architect

I have lead and participated in the implementation of several large and small Oracle CRM On Demand implementations in various industries since 2009. My customers' experience and results have been incredible improvement in the performance of their CRM business processes due to the implementation of Oracle CRM On Demand. CRM On Demand is able to be implemented quickly "out of the box" and also can be configured to meet even the most complex of customer's unique needs. What does not come easily as standard configuration can be accomplished through customization of existing and new objects and/or web services (SOAP and REST). Workflow, integration and analytics are available to accomplish most requirements provided the requirements are well defined.

Pros

Mature, structured, easily configurable, customization (with more effort), integration (web services), imports and exports, reporting (Answers based on OBIEE), cloud based. Very stable with regular maintenance and staging refreshes performed relatively seamlessly by Oracle. Continuous improvements from regular releases of new versions which provide additional enhancements and features.

Cons

Expertise is required to properly configure the application to meet requirements. Some desired functionality is not as intuitive as one would expect so experienced implementation resource are necessary to assist in the implementation.

Balaji

Industry: Chemicals

May 2022

Oracle Sales Review

Overall using Oracle for a long time, felt like migrating to SAP as the new tool

Pros

The Oracle Sales has been the best option when we running on Oracle Finance. Felt the financial institutions have the best of the software

Cons

The ORACLE enterprise toll is not very strong when it comes to MRP, Inventory planning or Data management

Reasons for choosing Oracle Sales

This tool provided a complete package for manufacturing industry with its solution for inventory management and manufacturing

Reasons for switching to Oracle Sales

This is tool better solutions for manufacturing than compared to Oracle

Tim

A great CRM solution for a good price

Pros

This software has really allowed us to improve our customer engagement, keep our systems more organized and let our team focus on other tasks because we don't have to worry about managing our CRM. This product does a lot of the heavy lifting with keeping things in a nice and neat package with a nice looking user interface and lets our team collaborate no matter where they are. They also offer training for new agents to get familiar with the program which frees up our staff.

Cons

We haven't really run into any major issues with this product as of yet. Customer support can be a little troublesome to get in touch with but once you have a dedicated account representative this goes a lot smoother.

Amy

Early adopter that is finally seeing the product that was promised.

Pros

Simplified UI and being able to manage what users see/do based on role is helpful to maintain the quality and ease of use.

Cons

It takes an IT guru or 3rd party implementer to help maintain all our customization and make sure each upgrade goes smoothly.

Brentney

I use Oracle daily to check inventory on product, process purchase orders, review customer info.

Pros

I like that this software has no frills. You get what you need and nothing extra. The templates are simple.

Cons

It would be helpful if this software system was easier to add or change fields. It is not easy to customize.

Gediminas

Great Success

Pros

Have easy to use and good feel navigation. Simplicity with configuration. Every peace is polished by Oracle Team by best practices which gathered from their customers.

Cons

Getting support when we need it. Sometime it could be challenging. Also there is no direct integration with other Oracle Systems.

Tohibullah

Industry: Information Services

Helps manage leads, communicate with team members the expert way

Pros

Perfect for large sales team. Helps manage leads, communicate with team members the expert way. Features like access to past and present contracts at a touch of fingertips make this software helpful.

Cons

Nothing short that comes to mind except the fact that there is always a room for improvement.

Shivendra

A great CRM tool to increase sales

Pros

This is a great tool for improving your sales efficiency by doing better connect with customers. Recommended tool :)

Cons

There is nothing right now which we do not like about this product. It is so easy and convenient to use .

Thalia

Industry: Newspapers

I'm very happy

Pros

I'm very happy to have done my job with Oracle Sales Cloud, this company is fully committed to please its customers and showed it at all times, I doubt there is a better company in the field of customer relationship management.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints about them, nor about their services, without a doubt I would love to work with them again, I am happy with the results. I recommend it fully.

Rahul

Industry: Information Services

It's user friendly speed is excellent. also i have good experience as compared to other software.

I have been using this software for several days and it is giving a very excellent feel to me . I will suggest everyone use this software and save your time. Oracle Siebel is an impressive enterprise-level customer relationship management application. The product's roots were deep in Sales Force Automation (SFA), however, over several years Siebel Systems acquired or built-out a broad CRM suite as well as dozens of purpose-built vertical market CRM solutions. Oracle Siebel, like almost all other client-server CRM software, has a reputation for high risk, and very expensive, deployments leaving this enterprise software solution largely for enterprise-level customers. In fact, failed implementations and frustrated users are the primary impetus for the rise and sky-rocketing growth of cloud or software as a service (SaaS) CRM systems. Not to be left out of a major market movement, Oracle also offers its Oracle CRM on Demand for SaaS CRM prospects.Siebel Systems was the undisputed dominant CRM software vendor, peaking at 45% market share in 2002. Since being acquired by Oracle in 2005, the product has continued its assertive push however with stiff competition from arch rival SAP, and multiple ways to measure market share, both Oracle and SAP claim top CRM software industry position. Most analysts give Oracle a slight edge, however, it largely comes down to what variables are used and benchmarks are counted.Oracle's CRM products include Oracle Siebel CRM, Oracle CRM on Demand, Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS), Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise and Oracle Contact Center Anywhere (CCA). The company retains over 5,000 global CRM customers, nearly 5 million users and approximately 130 million self-service users.

Pros

Cons

speed and user friendly

Simon

Industry: Medical Devices

Oracle Tracks Sales

I can personally track all of my customers and when they are ordering in real time. I can see when the orders ship, when they arrive, and set tasks to discuss accordingly. We are on a sales team so we can also track revenue, gross profit, etc. We're able to charge shipping amounts based on the purchase too. The system allows us to see past due orders and hold customers accountable. Between Salesforce and Oracle, we use them every second of the day.

Pros

The software is our main database for tracking, shipping, and receiving incoming/outbound orders. We use this program every minute of the day to track what our customers are ordering and how we can better our services to provide the maximum amount of value. The Oracle database allows us to see real time what is going on, never delayed.

Cons

The software is tough to navigate in. I believe there is a lot more you can do within but since it is difficult to navigate, you have to learn the program by being trained by others. I'm not sure but I believe you can do a lot more within that we do not even know about.

Sherae

Handy tool to have in a customer oriented business

Overall great experience. I’d surely recommend this to someone for organizing and engaging with customer information. It has really improved customer engagement for us.

Pros

I use this tool to keep my customers info in an organized manner and it is just so simple and easy to use. It is also very stable considering it gets regular maintenance. Customer service is also superb. If there are any issues with the program, their team sounds happy to help.

Cons

The time it takes to import is lengthier than I would want. Apart from that there aren’t any real issues that I’ve had with this software.

Used for my job

Pros

Oracle sales cloud is easy to use and you can efficiently keep track of all of your leads. You have the opportunity to insert detailed notes about a call. This is a great set up if someone takes over the account because they can ready the notes and know exactly when the lead was contacted. If someone does not want to be contacted, that will show up as well.

Cons

Sometimes it freezes up, but rarely. It would be helpful if the system detected if there are duplicate contact numbers in the system and if there was a feature that could easily erase a number that doesn't work anymore.

Nicole

This is my daily go to when it's time to get the Sales Day started!

Contact info, follow up dates, additional comments and preferences too.

Pros

I love the ease of use of Oracle Sales Cloud for our entire sales department. This organized CRM is vital to the success of our business and keeps us all on point with our potential customers. Extremely helpful!

Cons

Chandresh