What are Post Planner users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Post Planner software through verified user reviews

• icon"Post Planner has a vast library to help me with posts to keep good, relevant and encouraging content to my followers. I also love the evergreen option to allow posts to re-post at a later time."
  • icon"I love that I can obtain content that obliges my group and successfully plan out quite a while at a time so I can focus in on various pieces of my business."
  • icon"It's quite easy to use the software once you have set it up. On daily basis you just find the article you want to post and click post to send it to all your social platforms."
  • icon"I am angry and disgusted with these people they refuse to cancel my subscription until it expires they say and do not remove my credit card information even though I have asked them to in writing."
  • icon"It does not support LinkedIn yet which is a bit problematic and waiting to see them integrate soon on LinkedIn."
  • icon"Charged a yearly subscription months after cancelled Will not refund. Sort out your customer service."

Browse all Post Planner Reviews

• Have you used Post Planner and would like to share your experience with others?

Carolyn

Great Feature Set For Bargain Price

Pros

It seems like most reviews are from people who had issues after cancelling their subscriptions. As a current user, I have no experience or feedback to offer regarding that. What I love about Post Planner is the ability to schedule my Facebook, Facebook Groups, and Twitter posts so that only certain types of content go out at certain times AND the posts are then added back to the end of the queue (if you set them to). The only other tool I've seen that does this comes in at a SIGNIFICANTLY higher price point (albeit with more features, but Post Planner is a great option for those of us on a budget!). I also love that I can save my favorite Facebook pages and easily share their content by adding it to my queue directly through Post Planner (doing this manually is a pain, having it within Post Planner is amazing). Maybe they suck when it comes to billing and cancellations, but as far as the actual app goes, I'm very happy with it!

Cons

There can be a bit of a learning curve when it comes to setting up your schedule and maintaining your queue. It's not HARD, per se, but little things get changed easily without realizing it, so you have to know what to be on the lookout for.

Annette

Excellent Customer Service & Product

I love Postplanner! It makes my life much easier and it’s very easy to use. The customer service is outstanding! And they are always adding new features and making this program even better! I would recommend Post Planner to anyone that is needing a tool to help them post without having to sit on top of their social media at all times.

Pros

I love the ability to create in Canva and be able to upload my ads in the post planner with ease. It is wonderful being able to edit my posts and reuse them by setting up for days or weeks or months. I can create for more than one social media platform at the same time and just make adjustments as needed for them individually. I love being able to use the content for ideas.

Cons

The parts I liked least was that some of the content areas are showing as available are actually empty. Other things that I would have wanted changed they have actually implemented and put into place over the past few months.

Reasons for choosing Post Planner

I felt that it was a smaller company that would allow more personal customer service, and I wasn’t wrong about the customer service. They are excellent! And today we’re everything is so automated it’s important to be able to get in touch with a real person when you need them. They are very good about getting back the same day, sometimes it’s within minutes. The price was also a big factor.

Jill

Industry: Writing and Editing

Once Was Great, Now Pointless

This software used to be good and then, like so many other companies, they thought they needed to make improvements that only ended up running the product. I had a legacy plan that allowed me multiple users, tons of pages and more for a low price, then they "upgraded" their software and suddenly they required me to sign up for a new plan at twice the price for half the features. And the mandatory upgrade was terrible, incompatible with mobile, glitchy, and half of the time I couldn't log in. Then they added a mobile app, which worked kind of ok for less than a month before it just broke. Every time I tried to contact customer service they essentially denied there was a problem or tried to put it on me. Eventually I just stopped contacting them. As soon as my annual plan expired, I gladly started scheduling directly on Facebook. The only thing I miss is the scheduling queue, but that's not enough to ever make me consider going back.

Pros

I love the scheduling queue and to posting idea suggestions, which are great for finding post inspiration.

Cons

The phone app is practically useless on Android Customer service is abysmal Service sometimes goes out with no explanation or apology

Malice

Affordable & User-Friendly

Relatively easy to onboard and maintain; great value for the money; good user interface.

Pros

We've used several social media planning platforms in the past, but -- as a small business -- couldn't keep up with the continually rising costs of other platforms. Post Planner's plans were economical without having to sacrifice some of the more key aspects of functionality that other platforms reserve for their higher cost/enterprise plans.

Cons

Admittedly, we don't utilize the full spectrum of Post Planner's functionality, but for what we do, we have no complaints.

Reasons for choosing Post Planner

Better value for money given the functionality/cost ratio

Danielle

My Right Hand

My experience has been exceptional. Always get feedback and help when needed.

Pros

I use this daily for the 19 accounts I manage. It's value for money!

Cons

The part I like least is not being able to schedule stories or reels. Not to pleased with the change in how you find content that has occurred over the last week.

Reasons for choosing Post Planner

What you offered for the price, the fact that you answer questions quickly, and are always helpful.

Reasons for switching to Post Planner

Value for money, the number of accounts I can manage and the content.

Melanie

Satisfyingly ease to recommend

I've always been happy with both the product and the customer service, that's why its been be one of my go to tools to recommend for over 5 years!

Pros

The first thing I like about this is how easy it is to share to platforms. You can add so many and time them to go out at your leisure or set them up.

Cons

I hated the update to be honest, I personally thought it was more functional and easier to use as before BUT I've adapted and those that come to it now will never know the difference!

Reasons for switching to Post Planner

It was much fiddlier and didn't help me find content in the first place!

Mackenzie

May 2022

Where would I be without Post Planner?

Pros

I appreciate Post Planner's user interface and usability. It took no time to set this up and implement in my organization.

Cons

N/A. They are always taking suggestions and making system improvements. Very impressed.

Reasons for choosing Post Planner

I liked the usability and the many platforms it connects with! It also offered a non-profit discount, which was very appealing and appreciated!

My experience with Post Planner

Pros

It is quite easy to use and staright forward no much technical background to understand it.

Cons

I cant really say there is something did not like about post planner, i will recommned it any day.

Reasons for choosing Post Planner

I wanted to use another software to compare and i must say Post Planner is also a great Social Planner software, highly recommneded.

Jerry

JUST. STAY. AWAY.

As I said, any positives that Post Planner may have brought to our businesses were outweighed by their lack of transparency when it comes to billing, and their absolute disregard for their customers. We ended up tied down to a platform that we now hated using for another 16 months after our last payment was taken. If you're looking for a social media scheduling platform, do yourself a favor and look elsewhere, unless you enjoy giving your money away and being treated like cr*p by customer support.

Pros

We started using Post Planner in 2015 to accelerate my wife's online business and social media reach. Their scheduling features are good. I used it for my own FB and Instagram channels as well, and the ability to quickly find content does add some value to the platform... but their shady billing practices outweigh any positives I can think of.

Cons

It wasn't the app itself that was the issue, but after we had signed up for it, Post Planner did a few changes to their pricing structure that weren't communicated very clearly. We ended up on an annual plan (no complaints there) more expensive than what we'd originally signed up for (some complaints here), and then realized that we had been charged for another year of use, 4 months PRIOR to the plan running out, with no option to cancel or get a refund. Numerous emails to customer support returned the same response that many other users report: "It's in our terms and conditions, so you're s**t out of luck." Not quoted verbatim, but the overall message was very clear - Post Planner prefers to hold on to customers' money than to the customers themselves.

Post Planner is limited

Overall experience was just okay. I was hoping Post Planner had more good content, but it was limited which made it very frustrating. It also does not support the big social media platforms that I want to use. If you want to keep it simple, then Post Planner is for you.

Pros

What I did like about Post Planner was its very easy to use. When you do find content even if it is limited, planning, scheduling and posting was a breeze. You can schedule to release anytime and you can put as many as you like in the queue if you can find something good to post. Options are simply therefore you don’t have to figure out how to use it.

Cons

We’ve been using Post Planner for about 12 months. The software is really simply to use. Features are limited. The articles are not updated, articles are very old. Post Planner also does not support many social media formats. You are allowed to link to 10 or more social media formats except it’s only compatible with two of the top 10 sites. Post Planner did not meet the requirements I was hoping for.

Lynsey

Like having a VA for a fraction of the cost!

Always positive - and I would give TEN stars to the customer service if I could.

Pros

Managing several social media platforms is a chore - so I hired it out... but that got expensive. I wanted to bring it in house and found Post Planner to be the perfect solution. I love that I can bring in content that fits my audience and easily schedule out weeks at a time so I can focus on other aspects of my business.

Cons

I would love to see a "food" category that brought in popular food-related content. Also, travel would be a great one.

Reasons for choosing Post Planner

Ease of huge, price, and have used it before and loved it.

Reasons for switching to Post Planner

I wanted a bigger variety of content to share - CS really only brought in my own. (which was great, but PostPlanner does it too!)

Sha'

Just what I needed to save time

Pros

There aren't many social media schedulers out there that allow you to schedule recurring posts into the foreseeable future. Daily themes on social media are popular, but with most schedulers you have to reschedule a theme for a particular day of the week EVERY week. With Post Planner, I set it and forget it.

Cons

It gets glitchy when they are updating it BUT it is totally worth it for what the new feature ends up being AND you always get an email when you post has failed so you can just go manually fix it.

Ron

Comprehensive, Consistent, Versatile, and Always Improving

We are very pleased with the overall functionality and ease of use. Perhaps of equal importance, the customer support is top-notch! Response time is often within minutes and always same day. Communication is with people who know the software extremely well, are not only open to suggestions but often request suggestions and input for improvement, and they are quick to fix bugs when they arise. They are also constantly developing new and improved enhancements largely based on customer feedback.

Pros

The reason we started using Post Planner almost exclusively in content management for our own business and for our customers is because of its comprehensive and versatile functionality. Being able to customize each social platform for each profile to post at a particular time or times daily, which days, post only videos or images on certain days of the week, and have the option to recycle posts indefinitely or for a set period of time empowers our business. When I initially setup profiles, I build at least six months of content over the first few days and schedule the posts to recycle. Then each week, I add one or more new posts to the queue. The time that it saves us over a few months compared to other previous software used is of great value!

Cons

None. We are very pleased with the overall functionality and ease of use.

Thandile

Amazing app to use!

The system isn't hard to set up and use. There are heaps of choices and additional has an effect. They give us critical substance. End of conversation. Using their organization has improved traffic and responsibility for us basically.

Pros

Managing a couple of online media pages is a task. I expected to procure it house and found Post Planner to be the ideal course of action. I love that I can obtain content that obliges my group and successfully plan out quite a while at a time so I can focus in on various pieces of my business. The ability to configuration posts for unequivocal events and purposes and set up a library of things I need to grant to my allies. Post Planner has a gigantic library to help me with presents on keep incredible, appropriate and encouraging substance to my allies. I in like manner love the evergreen decision to allow presents on re-post soon.

Cons

From the outset was puzzled since I couldn't use it with Instagram and wanted to drop the help for another, all the more exorbitant assist that with having the expansive library. It furthermore gets glitchy when they are invigorating it yet it is totally marvelous for what the new component ends up being AND you for the most part get an email when you post has tumbled so you can essentially go truly fix it.

Amazing Product and Customer Service

The system is easy to set up and use. There are lots of options and additional helps. The support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing! Highly recommended.

Pros

The ability to plan posts for specific times and purposes and set up a library of items I want to share with my followers. Post Planner has a vast library to help me with posts to keep good, relevant and encouraging content to my followers. I also love the evergreen option to allow posts to re-post at a later time.

Cons

Initially was disappointed because I couldn't use it with Instagram and was going to cancel the service for another, more expensive service that did not have the extensive library. Connected with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was already in the process of adding the Instagram option and let me know how to be able to use it as I was wanting - so no actual "least" aspect. It is a great system!

Reasons for choosing Post Planner

Customer support is phenomenal. System allows a lot more scheduling options. Library of resources is a great asset. I haven't found anything that I would like to do with Post Planner that I wanted to do - everything is available. Great product!!

Mahendra

Industry: Online Media

Post Planner - Living Up To Its Name

Very happy. It has not only helped me manage multiple accounts & twitter handles easily, but has ensured that I reach over a million impressions on a single Twitter handle within a year and a half of its initiation!

Pros

Like the ability to create streams of posts (for industries, topics, subjects with Star ratings depending on their popularity). An ideal time saving feature to have popular posts for shares and gain interest within your channel community and grow.

Cons

Drag & Drop facility can be improved, specially of posts that can be changed within a day (or across days) and ability of seeing the Time change when moving the post within a day to get an approximate 'fit' for changing the Post.

Reasons for choosing Post Planner

At a better price-point for ease and relevance of posts to be garnered for reposts as well as integration with Canva for creation of posts.

Reasons for switching to Post Planner

For easier and meaningful posts curation within shorter time frames.

Andres

Great App For Those Social Media Managers

I use Post Planner to manage manage social media accounts in the Social Media/Digital Marketing business I own. This app has been by far the most intuitive and easy compared to other apps. I love using Post Planner.

Pros

I Love that you can come up with content with ease. Being able to schedule posts helps me ensure the businesses I work with are getting their content out on their pages. Their customer service is fast!

Cons

They have hiccups here and there, but they continue to work on things.

Very great app for finding and scheduling content

Very positive​. I use it every day for posting on Twitter (and sometimes Facebook).

Pros

- It's an all-in-one app. There's no need to go elsewhere to find great content. You can find it within the app and then schedule it with just a few clicks also within the app. - There are a few options on how to schedule content. You can create a schedule and just drop the content into the queue, or you can schedule the content to publish at a certain​ time, with​ the option to have it repeat. - The "recycle" feature​, which can add your content back to the end of the queue once it's been published.

Cons

- Posting is limited to Facebook and Twitter - The content search feature is limited and doesn't allow users to search for content that doesn't have the search keyword in the title

Lisa

A Must Have Tool for Facebook....

Pros

Successful marketing on social media involves building a highly engaged audience before you can sell to them. I LOVE Post planner and it's a must if you are doing any marketing on Facebook. I use it for my diabetic fan page. Not only can I schedule a week's worth of content, I can recycle my most popular posts, and find content from authority sites to share on my page as well. It's worth the investment. Post Planner also offers some incredible advice, training, and study guides on their blog to help you build a highly engaged audience with speed, pleasure, and ease. Post Planner is the first tool I recommend that my clients use.

Cons

One thing I would like to see Post Planner add are more social media channels such as Pinterest, Instagram, and LinkedIn.

Kristy

Industry: Online Media

April 2022

Use this program all the time

Post Planner has helped me to keep a full content schedule, which I publish multiple times a day. It helps me find content that's leading the industry and has become a big part of my weekly routine for social media publishing.

Pros

Post planner has become my go-to scheduling software. It has effectively helped me to grow, publish content and find trending content on social media. I keep a very full publishing schedule of multiple posts per day, and Post Planner helps me manage it very effectively to drive traffic to my website.

Cons

Sorting your already published content to see what has done the best can be a little buggy in the history tab, but they are aware and are working on it. I'm able to monitor this for myself within streams by looking at my own profile. The developer works actively on the software and also takes feedback to improve the program into consideration so it keeps improving.

Susanna

April 2022

Our best social media scheduler, incredible value for money

It's by far our most helpful and affordable social media scheduling tool. If you want to grow on Facebook, this is absolutely amazing - do NOT miss the "Repeat" feature, it really is the bees' knees!

Pros

The feature I like most is the "Repeat" feature - that way, the content I create isn't lost after being published, but is re-queued after 3 months and can be repurposed again and again and again. I grew my FB Page to over 145K followers with PostPlanner without having a social media manager (all done myself), and I can't stress enough how helpful the "Repeat" feature has been. Other tools also do this, but cost over 100USD per month.

Cons

I wish I could also use this for my other social media platforms

Michelle

Buyer Beware. Untrustworthy. Policy of charging three months in advance with no refund is just not good business.

A company worth its salt would not have to employ a policy of charging for their service three months in advance of the renewal date with no email notice and NO possibility of a refund. Oh - but that's in their terms around the 1300 word mark so read carefully and buyer beware! This company is a great example of how unethical companies take advantage of consumers. I manage several social media accounts and purchased a membership for $60 in Feb 2016 because their advertising promised that I could generate more posts for my clients with increased engagement in a shorter amount of time. During my first trial, I was not very impressed with the quality of the posts but was not ready to totally give up. Months later I got a chance to go back to it. I really put a lot of time and effort this time into pouring through post, article, and other suggestions to find something of value that wasn't just "fluff." Many of the posts and article suggestions were too generic or not appropriate for use with business social media accounts. I could only use about one of every 15-20 posts I had to look at. When I tried to save custom searches, they ended up mostly producing ZERO suggestions with any stars (more stars indicate higher levels of predicted engagement). I have clients in several different industries, so it is quite odd that nothing popular could be found for any of my custom searches. It was all - "have a great day" puppies, and "you can do it" cats. Anything that wasn't along those lines would not ever have any stars. Now I know there is popular content for the industries I serve since I work in social media every day. I did end up posting some of these silly "fluff" posts because PostPlanner promises that your engagement will go up. Not only did I get less engagement from their posts, I got my first spam complaint on facebook :( I decided that I had burned through way too much time with this program and I had a few more months until it expired so I set a reminder to give it one more shot before I canceled. Lo and behold, in November 2016, I was charged $93.37 by PostPlanner. I was taken by surprise. "This must be a mistake," I thought. I was in no way prepared or willing to pay anything for this silly service let alone almost $100! I do a lot of commerce over the internet and am even a web hosting vendor myself. So I think, "No Problem." I figured I would just tell them I didn't intend to purchase the service renewal and request a refund. SURELY, that would not be a big deal since THERE IS NO MONEY OUT OF THEIR POCKET and since it goes through PayPal, it would literally take seconds to log in to PayPal and click the "Refund" button (as I know from personal experience with my business). But I was denied stating that their plan renews anytime within 90 days before your due date and it is NON-REFUNDABLE once it goes through. After a few emails back and forth (which were obviously boilerplate because I see the same responses on this site), the last correspondence is (and I quote): "Hi Michelle- I'm very sorry you are unhappy. Our policies are very clear in our terms. Regards, Leeann" Yes - it IS stated in their policy. This policy is accessible from a link at the bottom of their website and start at about word 1200. Some will argue that it is my fault and I did not read the 73 paragraphs consisting of over 5600 words outlining all of the terms in the middle of my work day when I was trying to increase my productivity. And they would be correct. But I am also a business owner and a very active online consumer. I believe that we should be able to have just a little tiny bit of trust when we make a purchase. When a company puts some very non-standard early billing terms in their agreement that have no reason or justification and just plain don't make sense, it seems like it is only a sorry tactic to increase their revenue. I have in the past refunded fees charged for something (that did not cost me anything) if there was a misunderstanding. Even if it was clear in my terms. This is so rigid and outside of my business experiences over the last 15 years. Personally, I go above and beyond to make sure my customers understand their billing! If I had to charge three months in advance for something, you better believe I would send an email or something. Just so I wouldn't have to deal with all of these bad reviews if for nothing else! This is just bad business and very unethical to me. I have never in my life heard of charging someone so far in advance for a virtual service and then refusing refunds! This is why I am writing this. This is so obviously an attempt to rip people off.

Pros

There are no pros. The quality of the service is low, my engagement did not go up, I received my first spam complaint in over 5 years of working with social media for business.

Cons

Product usefulness is low, the cost is high, billing policy is unnecessarily unfair at best and unethical at worst.

Genevieve

April 2022

Social Media Management made easy.

After a few initial growing pains (all of which were quickly ironed out with the assistance of [SENSITIVE CONTENT]), Post Planner has become an integral part in the day to day running of our business. The customer service is extraordinary. Post Planner are continually developing new features, which shows their commitment to innovation.

Pros

The software in incredibly easy to use. The interface is very intuitive.

Cons

Could greatly benefit from integrated reporting.

Melanie

Huge Time Saver & Helps with Consistency

Post planner helps solve the problem of wanting and needing to be present and consistently providing value to your followers on social media, but without having to be online every second of every day. I love that my followers can count on when my content will appear!

Pros

Post Planner helps save me SO much time for my business. I typically plan out content a week- 10 days in advance (but sometimes a couple weeks if I have things going on). It connects so easily with Canva to allow for that personalized touch that makes your content stand out! Additionally, I love how easy it is to set up a schedule for when you want your posts to be scheduled, view the posts that have already posted, adjust or move around any planned posts simply by clicking and dragging. It allows me the consistency I need to be a business owner while not allowing content creation to take up my life! There are a ton of great ideas for content too which is how I started but now I create most of the content myself but the platform still makes my business run so much smoother! Couldn't live without it!

Cons

The only downside is that you can't upload your own videos or multiple image posts for IG yet, but I think that's in the works!

Darin

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

April 2022

It gets the job done, but honestly, it's all I ever used, so it is difficult to make a comparison

Did I mention, PP is the only service I have ever used? I have been here, for what, 4 or 5 years? They are doing something right. I do like like the functionality, once you learn it, and become comfortable with it.

Pros

There are a lot of features, and you do have the ability to have a number of channels. I only need a few. I use for my Facebook group/page which is about travel in Northern California. It's pretty niched. The customer service is outstanding. Anytime I have a question, it gets answered quickly. Thank you for that.

Cons

As I mentioned in my title, this is the only software for this industry that I have ever used, so I cannot compare to others. It was not easy setting up and it took some time to figure out. Often times when looking for new "streams," or channels, maybe, there is no content. That can be frustrating, so, if there is no content (the FB page and outdated) why does it show up?

Post Planner