• Pros

• "I like the planning screen - it's easy to use and logical. The software in simple, yet powerful and has all necessary features."

• "It offers trending topics and posts for you to place on social media. You don't have to go surfing for it. It's readily available for you in one place. Time is money, how true!"

• "The program is a great program for organizing and scheduling posts because it is a low price "

• Cons

• "The content discovery could sometimes be repetitive and there were instances where we had scheduled the same post multiple times because of this. "

• "From posts never going out on time - or at all, through to being upgraded without permission to plans costing 3x my signup cost. "

• "You should really expect to get what you pay for. Savvy followers will realize that they're getting recycled images that they've seen before . . . probably. "

Browse Post Planner Reviews

Carolyn

Great Feature Set For Bargain Price

Pros

It seems like most reviews are from people who had issues after cancelling their subscriptions. As a current user, I have no experience or feedback to offer regarding that. What I love about Post Planner is the ability to schedule my Facebook, Facebook Groups, and Twitter posts so that only certain types of content go out at certain times AND the posts are then added back to the end of the queue (if you set them to). The only other tool I've seen that does this comes in at a SIGNIFICANTLY higher price point (albeit with more features, but Post Planner is a great option for those of us on a budget!). I also love that I can save my favorite Facebook pages and easily share their content by adding it to my queue directly through Post Planner (doing this manually is a pain, having it within Post Planner is amazing). Maybe they suck when it comes to billing and cancellations, but as far as the actual app goes, I'm very happy with it!

Cons

There can be a bit of a learning curve when it comes to setting up your schedule and maintaining your queue. It's not HARD, per se, but little things get changed easily without realizing it, so you have to know what to be on the lookout for.

Jon from Loyalty Systems, LLC

It's an effective tool for its purpose.

Pros

Cons

I don't like that some of the trending material is not rated G. I think there should be a filter somehow within the program, to better please users from every perspective. In fairness, Post Planner is just reporting what's trending but not everyone wants to see all of it. It's not over the top material but not wanted by all either. For example, there could just be a rated G section within the program.

Ishan from Get Beyond Limits

Plan Now And Post Anytime

Pros

- Very convenient software. Saved a lot of peak traffic time problems for me. - Has good integration with multiple platforms like facebook and twitter - The mobile application has a neat interface too - Has a simple design

Cons

I don't dislike anything about this product. It is a simple platform and gets the job done.

Jerry from The Plant-Based Entrepreneur

JUST. STAY. AWAY.

As I said, any positives that Post Planner may have brought to our businesses were outweighed by their lack of transparency when it comes to billing, and their absolute disregard for their customers. We ended up tied down to a platform that we now hated using for another 16 months after our last payment was taken. If you're looking for a social media scheduling platform, do yourself a favor and look elsewhere, unless you enjoy giving your money away and being treated like cr*p by customer support.

Pros

We started using Post Planner in 2015 to accelerate my wife's online business and social media reach. Their scheduling features are good. I used it for my own FB and Instagram channels as well, and the ability to quickly find content does add some value to the platform... but their shady billing practices outweigh any positives I can think of.

Cons

It wasn't the app itself that was the issue, but after we had signed up for it, Post Planner did a few changes to their pricing structure that weren't communicated very clearly. We ended up on an annual plan (no complaints there) more expensive than what we'd originally signed up for (some complaints here), and then realized that we had been charged for another year of use, 4 months PRIOR to the plan running out, with no option to cancel or get a refund. Numerous emails to customer support returned the same response that many other users report: "It's in our terms and conditions, so you're s**t out of luck." Not quoted verbatim, but the overall message was very clear - Post Planner prefers to hold on to customers' money than to the customers themselves.

Shannon from Plus One Virtual Solutions

Easy tool for planning Facebook and Twitter posts

Great product for posting on Facebook and Twitter. It shaved a lot of time off of managing social media profiles.

Pros

Post Planner was one of the first schedulers I used for posting to Facebook. It was so simple to use. It was easy to find relevant posts based on categories and then schedule them based on Post Planners recommended times or your own Facebook insights. I used it for my personal/business pages and my client's business pages. Set up was quick and their tutorials and blog are excellent resources for growing your pages.

Elizabeth from E3E Prime, LLC

Post Planner is limited

The overall experience was just okay. I was hoping Post Planner had more good content, but it was limited which made it very frustrating. It also does not support the big social media platforms that I want to use. If you want to keep it simple, then Post Planner is for you.

Pros

Weve been using Post Planner for about 12 months. The software is really simply to use. Features are limited. The articles are not updated, articles are very old. Post Planner also does not support many social media formats. You are allowed to link to 10 or more social media formats except its only compatible with two of the top 10 sites. Post Planner did not meet the requirements I was hoping for.

Cons

What I did like about Post Planner was it is very easy to use. When you do find content even if it is limited, planning, scheduling and posting was a breeze. You can schedule to release anytime and you can put as many as you like in the queue if you can find something good to post. Options are simply, therefore, you dont have to figure out how to use it.

Anil from India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.

There are some good things about Post Planner, but still not the best one to use.

Pros

It is an application for planning what content should be posted on your social media. It enriches you with new ideas. All patterns of relevant data are analyzed and a prompt input is provided. It helps to narrow down the content that will be the most relatable for your target audience. You can plan when to release which post. The timing and frequency of posts on social media play a huge role in determining the traffic that your website or forum accumulates. The application provides an interface for adequate planning so that you can post your data at the best time.

Cons

The worst thing about this product is the negligence of customer support people. They never seem to be available. They sent me a bill every month asking to renew and I never wanted to buy their product after using it for one month as I found another better product.

Heather from Ellipse Fitness

Hasnt kept up with technology

Post Planner served us well for a couple years. The original system had quick support and it seemed to be just a couple people running things. After a while it became hard to even find non automated support. Things started not working as well and the software did not keep up with the ever changing social landscape. We finally made a change to another company which was a little more cost effective and far more robust.

Pros

The time saving of social media posting.

Cons

You couldnt carry over feeds from one user to another so we would have to recreate. Feeds that used to work for our industry seemed to diminish over time. Would like to see content based posts be included.

Mayur from Wipro Limited

Post Planner is not what it actually claims to be.

Pros

The procedure to get enrolled is easy. They also provide some exceptional blogging tips. It lets you schedule your post releases I several social media depending on the order you actually want them to.

Cons

The whole deal of understanding the working of this application may take a while. There have been various problems with the cancelation of the subscriptions. The support team does not provide sufficient help with issues regarding the cancelation of subscriptions. The billing options set up are quite ridiculous and this could drive to other similar applications which work with a better performance. Many a time, the refunds due to the removal of subscriptions have taken months. When enquired, the support team often advised using the application in a better way.

My experience with Post Planner

Pros

It is quite easy to use and staright forward no much technical background to understand it.

Cons

I cant really say there is something did not like about post planner, i will recommned it any day.

Reasons for Choosing Post Planner

I wanted to use another software to compare and i must say Post Planner is also a great Social Planner software, highly recommneded.

Very great app for finding and scheduling content

Very positive. I use it every day for posting on Twitter (and sometimes Facebook).

Pros

- It's an all-in-one app. There's no need to go elsewhere to find great content. You can find it within the app and then schedule it with just a few clicks also within the app. - There are a few options on how to schedule content. You can create a schedule and just drop the content into the queue, or you can schedule the content to publish at a certain time, with the option to have it repeat. - The "recycle" feature, which can add your content back to the end of the queue once it's been published.

Cons

- Posting is limited to Facebook and Twitter - The content search feature is limited and doesn't allow users to search for content that doesn't have the search keyword in the title

Lisa

A Must Have Tool for Facebook....

Pros

Successful marketing on social media involves building a highly engaged audience before you can sell to them. I LOVE Post planner and it's a must if you are doing any marketing on Facebook. I use it for my diabetic fan page. Not only can I schedule a week's worth of content, I can recycle my most popular posts, and find content from authority sites to share on my page as well. It's worth the investment. Post Planner also offers some incredible advice, training, and study guides on their blog to help you build a highly engaged audience with speed, pleasure, and ease. Post Planner is the first tool I recommend that my clients use.

Cons

One thing I would like to see Post Planner add are more social media channels such as Pinterest, Instagram, and LinkedIn.

Michelle

Buyer Beware. Untrustworthy. Policy of charging three months in advance with no refund is just not good business.

A company worth its salt would not have to employ a policy of charging for their service three months in advance of the renewal date with no email notice and NO possibility of a refund. Oh - but that's in their terms around the 1300 word mark so read carefully and buyer beware! This company is a great example of how unethical companies take advantage of consumers. I manage several social media accounts and purchased a membership for $60 in Feb 2016 because their advertising promised that I could generate more posts for my clients with increased engagement in a shorter amount of time. During my first trial, I was not very impressed with the quality of the posts but was not ready to totally give up. Months later I got a chance to go back to it. I really put a lot of time and effort this time into pouring through post, article, and other suggestions to find something of value that wasn't just "fluff." Many of the posts and article suggestions were too generic or not appropriate for use with business social media accounts. I could only use about one of every 15-20 posts I had to look at. When I tried to save custom searches, they ended up mostly producing ZERO suggestions with any stars (more stars indicate higher levels of predicted engagement). I have clients in several different industries, so it is quite odd that nothing popular could be found for any of my custom searches. It was all - "have a great day" puppies, and "you can do it" cats. Anything that wasn't along those lines would not ever have any stars. Now I know there is popular content for the industries I serve since I work in social media every day. I did end up posting some of these silly "fluff" posts because PostPlanner promises that your engagement will go up. Not only did I get less engagement from their posts, I got my first spam complaint on facebook :( I decided that I had burned through way too much time with this program and I had a few more months until it expired so I set a reminder to give it one more shot before I canceled. Lo and behold, in November 2016, I was charged $93.37 by PostPlanner. I was taken by surprise. "This must be a mistake," I thought. I was in no way prepared or willing to pay anything for this silly service let alone almost $100! I do a lot of commerce over the internet and am even a web hosting vendor myself. So I think, "No Problem." I figured I would just tell them I didn't intend to purchase the service renewal and request a refund. SURELY, that would not be a big deal since THERE IS NO MONEY OUT OF THEIR POCKET and since it goes through PayPal, it would literally take seconds to log in to PayPal and click the "Refund" button (as I know from personal experience with my business). But I was denied stating that their plan renews anytime within 90 days before your due date and it is NON-REFUNDABLE once it goes through. After a few emails back and forth (which were obviously boilerplate because I see the same responses on this site), the last correspondence is (and I quote): "Hi Michelle- I'm very sorry you are unhappy. Our policies are very clear in our terms. Regards, Leeann" Yes - it IS stated in their policy. This policy is accessible from a link at the bottom of their website and start at about word 1200. Some will argue that it is my fault and I did not read the 73 paragraphs consisting of over 5600 words outlining all of the terms in the middle of my work day when I was trying to increase my productivity. And they would be correct. But I am also a business owner and a very active online consumer. I believe that we should be able to have just a little tiny bit of trust when we make a purchase. When a company puts some very non-standard early billing terms in their agreement that have no reason or justification and just plain don't make sense, it seems like it is only a sorry tactic to increase their revenue. I have in the past refunded fees charged for something (that did not cost me anything) if there was a misunderstanding. Even if it was clear in my terms. This is so rigid and outside of my business experiences over the last 15 years. Personally, I go above and beyond to make sure my customers understand their billing! If I had to charge three months in advance for something, you better believe I would send an email or something. Just so I wouldn't have to deal with all of these bad reviews if for nothing else! This is just bad business and very unethical to me. I have never in my life heard of charging someone so far in advance for a virtual service and then refusing refunds! This is why I am writing this. This is so obviously an attempt to rip people off.

Pros

There are no pros. The quality of the service is low, my engagement did not go up, I received my first spam complaint in over 5 years of working with social media for business.

Cons

Product usefulness is low, the cost is high, billing policy is unnecessarily unfair at best and unethical at worst.

Andy from Userlane

The fastest way to schedule your social media posts

Pros

-Create a full schedule once and never enter a time for your posts anymore !!! (instead of planning each post) -Recycle + reschedule feature -Integration with snip.ly -Content Suggestions -Bulk uploads -Price -Customer Support (had a problem once which was solved within ten minutes after submitting a ticket)

Cons

-Some of the feature of more complex (and significantly more expensive and often more cumbersome) solutions are missing. You can't monitor all your feeds, mentions, and social media accounts from a dashboard. But again, Postplanner is a really way faster than other solutions. You can always integrate another prouct on top just for the purpose of streaming feeds and monitor performance.

Dean

The content folders are a lifesaver

Pros

The content folders are an absolute lifesaver. I've consolidated all content into one location instead of spending hours and hours a week running from tools like Hootsuite to Feedly to even an Excel spreadsheet. This saves time by letting me consolidate and organize, then it scores all of the content so I can easily choose the top performing content and schedule it for posting. The star ratings take any questioning out of the posting process. I know exactly what's worked and in a matter of moments can schedule to social.

Cons

I haven't been able to find much real estate related content. Would help to add additional feeds or pages that National brands can use.

Diane from Benchmark Mortgage

Simple, powerful, my go-to app!

Pros

I've used Post Planner for the last 2 years and couldn't be happier. It's easy to add team members, and allows us to drop years of blog content into our queue at times perfect for our audience. This has simplified everything about our process. And the Canva integration makes image creation a dream!

Cons

It would be great if you could add more Facebook Pages for the mortgage and real estate industry to Find. It's been difficult finding anything we don't already share.

May 2016

May 2016

So many better options - with better service and pricing

We used Post Planner after a recommendation from Kim Garst (who we later learned has vested interest in PP). After 14 months of wasting our time "accepting" the poor performance and useless helpdesk guy (thanks for nothing Scott), we decided to move our account to an alternative that has now worked flawlessly. From our experience, Post Planner are dodgy and with so many useful alternatives, can not in good faith send even my worst enemy to their "service".

Pros

- Easy to add account - but it doesn't mean they will be used correctly. - They are great at ripping people off... not a Pro for the consumer, but a pro for them perhaps.

Cons

Response from Post Planner, Inc.

Replied May 2016

Hey Andrew.. Sorry you had a bad experience with the app or confusion about the annual plans renewing per the Terms of Service agreed upon during signup. As mentioned in my replies our annual plans do renew within 90 days of the 12 month anniversary to avoid any lapses due to credit card billing. And at a prorated amount. You were never charged for an upgrade that you didn't agree to, and in fact we gave you the next level plan at no additional cost, saving you about $300. Sorry if that caused any confusion. I looked over all the conversations from you over the year or so you were with us and there was never any indication from you about having problems with the app. If you did have any we would certainly address immediately as we take support requests very seriously and on average reply in less than 15 minutes to inquiries. Yes Kim is a great lady and no she does not have a vested interest in Post Planner. We just have mutual respect for one another. We're working hard over the next 5 months to completely revamp how we find and show users content, adding more social sites to post to as well as a true mobile app, browser extensions, etc. Hopefully you'll come back and give things a try. Sincerely, Scott Ayres

March 2016

March 2016

Don't bother

Post planner promises a lot but delivers very little in practice. The images/quotes they suggest you share deliver limited reach and results. You will do better simply searching for images on Pinterest with high repins and using that as a base. If you have your RSS feeds managed through an external program like Feedly and use a program like Buffer or Hootsuite, then PostPlanner will not be of any use.

Pros

* Easy to set up. * Their blog has some useful tips.

Cons

Trying to cancel your account is like trying to get out of a cult. Read the teeny tiny fine print hidden on page 5003 of the site terms. Unless you give 60 days notice of cancellation, they will merrily auto bill you without any notification that you have been stung. If you dare to request a refund, you will be bombed with "let me show you how to use it better" emails and a refusal of a refund. If you must test PostPlanner out for your business, choose a month-to-month account as you have a fighting chance of cancelling when it doesn't work.

Response from Post Planner, Inc.

Replied April 2016

Thanks for the review and feedback, although I wish it were a bit more positive... Our goal is to provide users with proven content that has performed very well on social media so they can quickly Find, Plan and Post it to Facebook or Twitter. Chasing Reach on Facebook is like trying to catch the wind. It's tough and takes alot of time, energy and work. Our goal is to help make that easier with the proven content so you don't have to spend hours searching around the web and making a guess at what may or may not perform. It doesn't always work for every page as there are many factors involved regarding Reach, as you know. We offer a 100% money back guarantee, which is clearly posted on our site and we adhere to that religiously (not quite like a cult as there's no kool-aid to drink!). If you canceled within those guidelines and we messed up please reach out to us so we can fix it. The annual plan renewal process is also clearly stated on our site and is agreed up on as well unless cancelled before the renewal occurs. Again if we missed something please let us know. We value and respect all feedback. Thanks.

Jess from Stepup Profits

Industry: Online Media

Great strategic tool for increasing engagement on social media platforms

The ability to get highly engaged posts from social media platforms and reuse them. Easy recycling and scheduling features cut down on time spent planning posts each week.

Pros

The ability to source highly engaged posts in the form of photos, articles and statuses by topic really adds to a business' overall strategy to get their audience engaged so that it helps your reach when it really matters - when you have a promotional post that you want your audience to engage with.

Cons

Set up is a little clunky and difficult - as you have to source your own material from hashtags, URLs or own content first. But once it's set it it's relatively easy to have this rated by the software

Myca from United Methodist Communications

Industry: Philanthropy

Pretty Basic Post Planning Tool

If you're trying to start up a new social network profile, it may be a good way to quickly get content flowing. However, original content is often best -- even if you have to recycle some of your own work to keep content flowing.

Pros

The concept is good: you select a few topics and it magically plans posts to help drive social media engagement. Unfortunately, Facebook and Twitter are pretty savvy, and seem to be able to tell when these "viral" posts show up on your account and drop the number of people receiving your information. Some people have success, but mostly it defeats the purpose of original content.

Very Helpful

Pros

This simple app has helped our business grow. The search provides us with interesting, relevant new content each day so that we post more, and more widely, with more likes and retweets. The ease of the app has increased both the range and size of our share audience, bringing attention and new people to our company. If, like us, you have a media product that you need to keep in front of people, this clean, easy-to-use app will help you a lot.

Cons

Presently, the app is limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Instagram access would be nice addition.

Stress Relief

Pros

The ease of using Post Planner to find up-to-date and meaningful content for my site is impressive. The results are astonishing also. Give it a try!

Cons

Recommend that you continue expanding resources to include new voices in the media. It's looking good!

Russ

Buyer Beware!

Very basic product that lacks the functionality or ease of use of other products on the market. Worse of all, once they have your credit card they make it very difficult to cancel. The automated cancellation process does not work and even though I cancelled by email they still debited my card a year later and refused to refund. Beware of this lot!

Cons

Lack integrity, poor support, unable to cancel online.

Response from Post Planner, Inc.

Replied April 2016

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. That would never be our intention. I appreciate your feedback, as criticism or any other feedback always offers the opportunity for improvement. I want to address each of your points as theyre all extremely important. 1. Very basic product that lacks the functionality or ease of use of other products on the market. - We work hard to bring the best product to the market. While you might feel weve failed in certain areas (and no - we dont aspire to be everything to everybody), we do 3 things extremely well. We help you Find, Plan and Post your content for maximum reach and engagement. 2. Worse of all, once they have your credit card they make it very difficult to cancel. - Our goal is to turn every customer into a raving fan. That does not mean we gather your credit card information and hoard it. While wed love to retain you as a customer, we understand that sometimes our product and your needs just arent the best fit. 3. The automated cancellation process does not work and even though I cancelled by email they still debited my card a year later and refused to refund. Beware of this lot! - Our 100% money back guarantee is clearly posted on the site and abided by within customer support. If there was a situation where you fell within that guarantee and we did not honor it, my apologies. Please reach out and well rectify this immediately. But, if you had signed up for an annual plan, you would know through our Terms of Service that you are therefore enrolled in automatic billing for all prospective years until a formal cancellation is submitted. Look forward to hearing from you.

Christian from Apple

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Excellent scheduling tool

Pros

Simple, easy to use, extremely user-friendly social media tool for posting and finding content. It's clearly designed with the user in mind, making life for anyone managing social media 100x better.

Cons

Video has been a bit of a challenge. I'd love to see this improved down the road since it's a huge part of what I share on social.

Cynthia from Colesville Travel

Review of Post Planner

I signed up for Post Planner because it was recommended by a vendor that I have been using for many years. I have had a Post Planner account for over 2 years. I decided to use a marketer to do my marketing so 6 months ago I stopped using Post Planner. I had an annual plan so I knew that I had to wait until my annual subscription was over. So when I got notice to renew and pay for my renewal for next year, I went into the payment portal BEFORE my card was to be charged to cancel. I was under the impression that my account would be cancelled since I cancelled BEFORE renewal. After going back for about TWO weeks I kept being told that that the only time you can CANCEL is within THREE weeks of your original signup. I have NEVER heard of such a thing. So I am FORCED to PAY FOR and NOT USE a service for another year because I did not cancel my annual subscription with 3 weeks of signing up (two years ago). This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Post Planner acknowledged that they received my confirmation of cancellation. When I brought that to their attention, they said it was a TYPO. How can a complete sentence be a TYPO? I am very dissatisfied with their service and would never recommend them at all.

Pros

It was very easy to sign up for Post Planner software.

Cons

Their billing practices are unscrupulous and very unfair. They charge you for services you do not use.

Doesn't live up to the promise

Pros

If you can get past the terrible-looking and unintuitive UI, I could see how this would be helpful for a B2C business looking for a steady stream of content for their social accounts. For B2B, it's not useful at all.

Cons

Post Planner charged my card for renewal several months before my annual plan expired. Given my underwhelming experience with the tool, I asked for a refund and a cancelation of my plan (as I had no intention of renewing). Instead of promoting goodwill, they pointed me to the ToS that has language saying they can charge customers well in advance of plan expiration. Really, really shady business practice. Customer Service (which was clearly a personal assistant following a script--no decision-making power, and wouldn't forward me to a manager) refused to give me a refund and was generally not helpful.

April 2016

Ben from JNJ Mobile (www.MocoSpace.com)

Terrible Experience Overall

I've used Hootsuite, Buffer and Post Planner. I eventually stopped using anything but Hootsuite because I found it to the most robust and best value overall. I had Post Planner for just over a year. I found their product to be less intuitive than the others and I'd get a lot of full page interstitials when logging in. I understand why they do that but it's annoying.

Pros

I didn't find anything particularly likable about this product.

Cons

They have NO pro-rated refunds at all. The day after they auto-renewed me with NO NOTICE at all, it became impossible to get any kind of refund. They are the greediest SaaS company I've ever done business with by a long shot.

Response from Post Planner, Inc.

Replied April 2016

Hey Ben, We appreciate all feedback, even when it makes us frown, as that helps us grow and expand our product. If you had a bad experience we really do care and apologize. I'm sorry if you didn't find anything likable about the product, I'd love to hear what particulars about the app you didn't enjoy or that were confusing to you as a user. Our main goal as an app is not scheduling, but rather helping users Find great content that's been proven to get engagement on Facebook and Twitter and then help them post to those sites. As far as the auto-renewal if you did ask to cancel before that took place please reach out to us so we can rectify that situation. But as you know all users that sign up for an annual plan agree to the auto-renewal as stated within our Terms of Service. However if you did submit a formal cancellation form before you were renewed please let us know. Please let me know if we can assist you any further.

Joseph from Mercury Insurance

Casual user

Pros

I love Post Planner! Very user friendly. Their customer service and social media content are amazing too.

June 2016

Kim

June 2016

BEWARE - dodgey company charging credit cards with every excuse but not action

We used Post Planner Guru for a year and it provided absolutely no benefit to our postings whatsoever. Further, this company automatically charged our credit card without consent. I requested to CANCEL the subscription and was told that my account name did not match their records (even though I had to be logged in to Post Planner to click CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION???). I am then fed a load of rubbish about my email being ONE day out and they would need to charge me for another full year, quoting some fine print buried in their Terms of Service Agreement. We are a proactive, innovative company using many SaaS providers. This would be BY FAR the worst I've ever dealt with. Customer service is APPAULING - this company is on limited days.

Pros

There was nothing I liked about this software.

Cons

This company automatically charges your credit card without consent. I requested to CANCEL our subscription and was told that my account name did not match their records (even though I was logged in to Post Planner to click CANCEL ???). I am then fed a load of rubbish about my email being ONE day out and they would need to charge me for another full year, quoting some fine print buried in their Terms of Service. We are a proactive, innovative company using many SaaS providers. This would be BY FAR the worst I've ever dealt with.

Response from Post Planner, Inc.

Replied June 2016

Kim, Sorry you've had a bad experience with the app, specifically billing. But our Terms of Service are very clear regarding this and we do adhere to it as any company would. You can read over them again here https://www.postplanner.com/terms Nothing is charged without consent, as it is agreed upon during signup regarding annual plans, and monthly plans. I'd love to help you use the app to the best of my abilities the remainder of your term and help you with a solid posting strategy to help you crush it! Let me know how we can do that. Thanks, Scott Ayres

Great Content Scheduler, Exceptional Value

Post Planner helps me discover and store content to share with my audienceand helps me find what my competitors are sharing online. Post Planner also lets me store the content that I've written over the past few years and makes it easy for me to share at my convenience. This saves me a ton of time researching and planning content every week. I've tried the other social media and content sharing platforms, but prefer Post Planner to the rest.

Pros

Ease of Use Effectiveness Price

Cons

The UX can feel confusing the first time you use it, but makes sense by second and third login.

Post Planner is limited

Overall experience was just okay. I was hoping Post Planner had more good content, but it was limited which made it very frustrating. It also does not support the big social media platforms that I want to use. If you want to keep it simple, then Post Planner is for you.

Pros

What I did like about Post Planner was its very easy to use. When you do find content even if it is limited, planning, scheduling and posting was a breeze. You can schedule to release anytime and you can put as many as you like in the queue if you can find something good to post. Options are simply therefore you dont have to figure out how to use it.

5x increase in engagement on Facebook overnight

Pros

This app is really all about the content you get with it. You can add any page from Facebook (like your competition, etc.) and the app shows you the best photos & articles. I started with some bigger brands in my industry, but then learned that the smaller & medium sized pages are the ones that share all the coolest stuff. So I get all my posts (and post ideas) from them now. Like I tell everyone, my post likes increased by over 500% pretty much the day after I started getting my content from this app. Unreal.

Cons

They keep saying they will release a mobile app, but hasn't happened yet. Will be a life-saver when they do. Need to access on the go.

Cameron

I recommend this to any small business owner

Pros

If you're managing multiple social networks and can't find the time to keep up, you need this app. I can't say enough about how much time it's saved me over the last year. I felt like I was chasing my tail trying to keep up with social media, now I spend a few minutes each day to set up my content and monitor what's scheduled.

Cons

The difference between queue and schedule isn't intuitive. Took me some time to figure out why I'd use one over the other, but now I totally get it. Great feature!

CHARGE YOU WITHOUT NOTIFICATION, NO REFUNDS, EMPTY PROMISES

Pros

I got ProPlanner because it was an affordable option that included a "recycle" feature. This was the only benefit to using it.

Cons

I tried to cancel 6 months ago. I agreed to stay on because they said (and I find now that they've been saying this for a year) that they are building a whole new app with new platforms, new features, etc. I just saw a renewal charge on my credit card - no notice, no invoice sent via email, just a charge - and when I tried to answer they sent back the same form letter about the new features and offering 2 free months if I stay. I said no thank you then they said they won't refund the charge for the upcoming year of service! UNBELIEVABLE! Not transparent with their refund policy, super shady. I can't believe these people partnered with Tailwind to do webinars (an actual reputable company - yes with a strict refund policy also but actually transparent about it). Terrible customer service. Not to mention the app barely worked - never worked in Chrome. I had to use it in Safari, then that stopped working and they just told me to "clear my cache". Terrible product and company. BUYER BEWAR

Adith from Bajaj Finserv

A below average tool for social media marketing

Pros

The application is easy to set up and work on. It helps you plan and schedule your social media post to maximize its reach and engagements. It helps in recycling and rescheduling old posts and provides tutorials about the using of their blog. It is an affordable option.

Cons

The application lacks in some basic features. It gets automatically updated and upgraded to another version which is priced high. It is difficult to cancel your account. Poor customer service and support team. Lacks in integrations. It is not linked to Instagram and Pinterest. The refunds take a lot of time to be processed.

Vicki

Love this Program

Pros

It is easy to use, offers valid and appropriate content, and is reliable. Excellent support response.

Bob from Tier One Services, LLC

What a great and comprehensive social media posting tool

I am using Post Planner to manage my posting on a daily basis for all my social media sites. It does EXACTLY what I need it to do in a simple manner.

Pros

I love the ease of use and the fact that I can post to all my social media sites with just a few clicks. They have a great search tool to find relevant content and even allow me to import my blog posts straight from my site. I also love the repeat post and recycle features.

Cons

There is not much to say regarding what I dislike. Probably the one thing missing is the ability to "post at best time" instead of having to set up my schedule manually.

MJ from Achene Living LLC

Industry: Publishing

Great customer support

Pros

We used Post Planner mainly to curate and schedule memes, inspirational posts, etc. We did experience some billing issues as others have mentioned, but customer service always went way above and beyond to fix the situation, even upgrading our plan free of charge. Absolutely stellar support!

Jerry

Post Planner asked for a review after a week of ignoring my customer support emails... oh the irony!

Pros

Scheduling and recurring post features are nice and the ability to look for trending content has definitely come in handy... but their shady business practices and lack of customer support ruin it all.

Cons

Two years ago, I was grandfathered into their 'Guru' plan with a significant discount. Since then, the company quietly changed their pricing plan and, as others have experienced, charged me double (on an annual plan, as well) what I was paying with no prior notification. My direct messages and email to support went unanswered - from the looks of it, this is very much standard for Post Planner. What's ironic, though, is that every time you open the dashboard, you get at least 3 automated notifications from 'reps' wanting to know how they can help you or offering useful advice. Even more ironic is the fact that I received an email from Post Planner a week after I unsuccessfully tried getting my money back from them - directing me to this page to leave my review. Here it is then: DON'T USE POST PLANNER!

Michelle from Trontz Inc

Scam!! Buyer Beware!

There are no pro's to this services. I did not find any value to the service they were providing in any way.

Cons

They have unethical business practices that lock you into a revolving annual automatic renewal charge. THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THIS IS TO CANCEL YOUR CREDIT/DEBT CARD. Per their terms and conditions, you are only allowed to cancel your account within the first 30 days or 90 days from the termination date. Yet, they will refuse to cancel your account even if you are within the 90 days. They will charge your credit card 60 days before the automatic renewal date occurs and lock you into another year where you cannot cancel the service. They will not allow you access to your credit card information in your own account so you cannot remove the payment method. Again, THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THIS IS TO CANCEL YOUR CREDIT/DEBT CARD. I highly recommend to anyone caught in this vicious cycle to cancel their credit/debt card and dispute the charges as their practices are deceptive and they are going against their own cancellation policy.

Easy to use, good features, practical

Pros

Great for cross posting and ease of use. I like how they gather content and rate it. Helps me generate more traffic.

Cons

I feel that an interface upgrade would be nice as well as some more analysis features for tracking the success of my content.

August 2016

Dean

August 2016

Beware, will charge your card ahead of time, and will try to upgrade you to top tier and charge your card for it later (will not refund)

Had Post Planner for over a year. The service started off well, but then I got a charge out of the blue for my annual license. Contacted customer service to get the charge refunded, they said that in their terms they can charge you months before your annual re-subscribe date. They refused the refund, and said they upgraded me to their top tier. I said I didn't want their top tier and wanted a refund which they refused again.

Pros

Decent content to share.

Cons

horrible business practices and customer service.

Response from Post Planner, Inc.

Replied October 2016

Hi Dean, I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with the app and had some confusion around the annual plans. As mentioned within email communication, our annual plans do renew within 90 days of the 12 month anniversary to avoid any lapses due to credit card billing. This includes a prorated amount. You were never charged for an upgrade that you didn't agree to, and in fact we gave you the next level plan at no additional cost, a significant savings to you. We're launching a whole new app (ground level up rebuild) which includes additional social networks, content, mobile app and more. I hope you'll come back and give things a try. Sincerely, Rebekah

Terrible Service, Over priced

I did not see ANY benefits from this.

Pros

Easily schedule posts to different pages and accounts Good concept of having someone else find content for you.

Cons

Finding content was NOT easy. I really had to search to find quality content. Most important - Horrible service and overpriced for what you get. My subscription was up in March and they auto-charged me in Feb. with NO notice and won't refund me. There is no phone number to reach them.

Best Way to go Viral and find the Best Content for Social Media to Post

Pros

I love how easy Post Planer makes it to find content that has a huge chance to go viral. We're all busy as entrepreneurs each day and within moments you can find the best content to post to all your Social Media channels.

Over Hyped Leads to Disappointment

Poor customer service.

Pros

Ease of use was great. Its very simple to use.

Cons

Its very cheesy and not what they show on the website

Great content for social media

Pros

They give us relevant content. Period. Using their service has improved traffic and engagement for us significantly.

Taylor

WHAT A SCAM

Pros

absolutely horrible, I have nothing good to say about this company and going to tell it to anyone who will listen. STay far away!

Cons

If I could give them a negative star rating I WOULD. After signing up I found that their product could not even do some of the things they claimed it could. After emailing they said they were working to fix it. When they coudn't fix it they removed the feature. After months of trying to make it work I contacted them to cancel my account. 4 Months later I was charged for a renewal. I contact them again and they claimed hey didn't receive my cancellation and it was too late. They refuse to refund me. They keep referencing their terms of service saying they have the right to change my 90 days prior to renewal. They claim 100% satisfaction, this is a FLAT OUT LIE. Then they upped my plan with a "coupon" to make the next renewal double my price! They claim they made several attempts to contact me and screen shot a series of messages that say "unseen" that must be located on their system.

Post planner is an Excellent app

Pros

This tool is the best resources for social content out there. Pros: Great UI Content resources saves tons of time Deep analytics

Sivan

There's no better app on the market

Pros

The price is right on point for my business and their customer service is amazing. Can't thank them enough for their help in getting me set up and running. Way above and beyond!

Cons

I can't wait until they add Instagram and other networks to the app. I know it's coming and I'm so excited!

Adel from Adeldemeyer.com

Content Gem for your Social Media channels

If been using this a while and I can honestly say it's great value for money, takes a lot of social media management and content creation pressure off anyone managing or really active on social media. I love the flexible scheduling features and the ease of finding a great piece of content to share.

Pros

Cheap and Easy to use. Saves you a lot of time and frustration. Especially useful for small business owners and entrepreneurs.

Cons

Certain categories can have limited available content to choose from.

Response from Post Planner, Inc.

Replied April 2016

Really appreciate the great review!! LOVE. LOVE. LOVE that you LOVE the app!