What are Realvolve users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Realvolve software through verified user reviews

• icon"Full functionality without the complex structure of an infusion soft type solution."
  • icon"They are the most authentic and genuine people and truly care about their customers. I love their positive attitude and that they LISTEN to their customers and the enhancements we'd like to see."
  • icon"On the face of it, it offers some great ideas and functions for a CRM."
  • icon"I built, from scratch, two workflows for transaction/business management and they are VERY difficult to build if you're not a computer engineer. This is not an intuitive program to use."
  • icon"The window in window popups can be glitchy and hard to navigate, to include the scrolling can be very sporadic and unpredictable."
  • icon"Also, their ticket response is terrible. YOU CAN'T TALK TO A LIVE PERSON ON THE PHONE!!! This fact alone is a huge negative."

Browse all Realvolve Reviews

• Have you used Realvolve and would like to share your experience with others?

Renee

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

A Dynamic CRM

Realvolve works best when all members of the team are on board and dedicated to learning and using the program.

Pros

Realvolve is incredibly customizable, making it the perfect CRM for our team. Workflows are the heart of Realvolve and make the experience as simple and as complex as the user chooses. Other CRMs also allow the user to automate emails and tasks but the great thing about Realvolve is that it has the ability to branch and make decisions based on the type of transaction or property so we no longer have inappropriate emails go out to a client or a bunch of tasks we need to ignore due to the nature of the situation. Realvolve is a much cleaner experience and their customer service is second to none! They listen to their customers and are constantly evolving Realvolve to best suit the users.

Cons

Realvolve's capabilities make it a dream to customize but that can also be a huge tasks. Some users feel overwhelmed when they first begin because they want to do it all right away. Realvolve is a software that the user can constantly change and adapt to his or her specific needs. The key is to just start. Start somewhere and keep working on it from there. Don't become stagnant.

Robynne

What happened to support?

Great program, implementation takes some time, support practically nonexistent.

Pros

Workflows, task reminders, ability to segment database

Cons

Lack of support. I first used Realvolve in 2017. Back then, company [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], CRM guru, were involved and actually responded to support requests. I switched to another CRM, which proved too light, and moved back to Realvolve in 2019. Their support was great, and we also used the Navigator program to help set up. All awesome. Now, after the Firepoint merger, it seems that support has gone. A technical error with Google sync keeps recurring. We got one response to our requests for support--did what they suggested, didn't work. Since MARCH I've been sending emails to support@realvolve.com--the only way to get support now (except for "chat," which never seems to be manned by a human)--and the only responses I've gotten are a message that the problem is being sent to their engineering department. This lack of support is a serious flaw and one that has me rethinking CRMs.

Reasons for choosing Realvolve

My partner didn't like IXACT Contact. I preferred it. Thinking of switching back. Their support is outstanding, or at least it used to be.

Reasons for switching to Realvolve

Referral Maker too lightweight, not flexible enough.

Patrick

Jack of all trades, master of none

In my opinion, they are trying to be a one stop shop and they have built a system that can't do it all well. And, because they are so deep into their model, changing to make the user experience better would be a complete overhaul, they just keep putting bandaids on it. This program is VERY inconsistent and an absolute waste of time and money. I wasted several thousand dollars on a program that on the surface looks amazing but is just not. It's incredibly time consuming. It cost me thousands of dollars to do the navigator program, but the money that it cost me in time on the program is likely in the tens of thousands. If you're not REALLY software savvy, this is likely not a good fit. If you like doing software and not making calls, go for it!

Pros

In an ideal world, this software is it! But it's not. I really like the workflow IDEA and how you can assign people to different workflows, you can customize workflows for your transactions by working with a "navigator" or go it on your own. You'll need a bit of an engineers mind though. This is a very complex program and is not simple in the least to operate. The tagging aspect of the program is VERY efficient however, be careful, if you mistype a tag as you're searching for one to assign, you'll create a new one.

Cons

There are many. This program is NOT simple to operate and takes quite a bit of time to learn, even with the videos. It's partially intuitive, partially not. If you are like me and like to be unique in your field, (or just have good business practices) the ability to customize the workflows is great BUT it's clunky. I built, from scratch, two workflows for transaction/business management and they are VERY difficult to build if you're not a computer engineer. This is not an intuitive program to use. Just understand that your downtime to learn this will be huge. My biggest complaint, inconsistency! The widgets NEVER worked consistently. But the worst part was when I had transaction management workflows disappear! Hours of work on transactions GONE. I hit a wall of frustration with this and had to bail. Just so you know, when I switched BACK to a different, less complex CRM, I was up and running in a day and right back to making calls and taking notes on my clients, setting reminders, etc. That won't happen if you move here. Also, their ticket response is terrible. YOU CAN'T TALK TO A LIVE PERSON ON THE PHONE!!! This fact alone is a huge negative. Their chat is pretty good and pretty responsive. However, once you miss them, or get back into the ticket realm, good luck. They close tickets when they never responded, etc. No bueno!

Reasons for choosing Realvolve

I THOUGHT it would be better, but it was not.

Reasons for switching to Realvolve

I was looking for something more consistent and easier to use.

Kristal

The more I work with it, the more I like it! The possibilities are endless!

Pros

I like being able to customize the workflows for "best practices" in my real estate follow up. My intentions are always good, but sometimes life gets in the way and things that should get done, don't. Using RV I can come back to the dashboard and get back on track asap! The flexibility the user has is wonderful. I've used a variety of CRM programs and always I had to adjust to the CRM rather than the other way around. BTW the support is outstanding. Whenever I have a question, which is often, I use the live chat feature and get my issue worked out within a few minutes. The training materials are good to, there's both written and video tutorials outlining all the program can do. It is robust program, more robust than I even imagined when I first bought into it. Now I am getting ready to put my entire office on the system. We will have workflows from prospect to post closing followup, including workflows for staff to do transaction management and listing coordination. Where else can you find something like this? Realvolve is the best! Thank you all for building it!

Cons

I would like the ability to add my own Merge Fields. I know that's not possible but in Colorado we use different terminology and sometimes the merge field I want is not there.

Chandra

I'm a tech junkie and have tried many CRMs. This is by far the best and the tech support is amazing!

The biggest benefit is the superior workflows. Because of the workflows, transaction management has become 100 times easier and also gives the client a better experience during the transaction.

Pros

Unbelievable workflows, google integration, superior transaction management, beautiful user interface, tech support is unbelievable, they actually listen to their users, the CEO and engineering team are actually very in touch with their customers, they are always improving and adding useful features to the CRM, amazing tutorials, webinars, facebook group and resources. This more than a CRM. You can build a business and run it all from within Realvolve.

Cons

May take a while to set up and customize and still waiting on a better mobile application. Would love if it had reporting for transactions, lead sources and email open / unsubscribe rates. Also, a Dotloop, RPR and better Evernote integration would make me the happiest person in real estate! lol

Response from Realvolve

Chandra! You're too kind. Great feedback and suggestions. Dotloop integration is already in the works! There's been an interesting discussion about Evernote Business and a more robust integration there. We'll keep you posted!

Laura

We Love Realvolve!

The biggest thing for me is customer service and tech support. I have not had to use either very much but when needed they are johnny on the spot and I have never ever been disappointed with the outcome. The webinars and training are outstanding as well. I recommend it to agents in our office all the time.

Pros

Love the dashboard and the functionality of being able to use the search bar with almost every criteria you can think of. My husband actually uses it! While we haven't mastered complex workflows we do use a couple simple examples that keep us on track with sphere follow up. Love that it integrates with BombBomb which we use every day.

Cons

Complex workflows confound me. Really just need to devote time to working through them.

Christian

Realvolve is the backbone of my business and best CRM EVER!

Overall experience is great. I use it to manage my future clients, current clients and past clients, not to mention use the workflows for our Buyer & Seller transaction processes, manage my podcast workflow & lead conversion campaigns... and have it integrated into my Mailchimp account, Google Drive, Quickbooks and more.

Pros

Powerful yet also relatively easy to use (usually CRMs are either really simple and easy to use but don't do much or they are super powerful but super hard to use)

Cons

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

It's a life saver

LOVE IT!

Pros

As a virtual assistant and in the real estate industry for over 20 years, I have had the opportunity to use multiple platforms for CRM's and transaction management. Realvolve has changed my life!!! We started using Realvolve in October 2017. I still update my workflows as I think of more ways that it can streamline our processes. Our team averages $50,000,000 in sales per year with close to 280 sides so streamlining is extremely important. We will never use any product now that we have found Realvolve.

Cons

I wouldn't call it a con but the learning curve initially for the workflow. However, once I understood, there was no turning back.

Great CRM for the Price

We use this CRM as our databank for all leads. It has a lot of functionality and we don't use all of it, but it's pretty robust, yet simple at the same time. In addition to managing leads can manage transactions, workflows, etc ... Also has some great training tools!

Pros

Cloud-based and has a lot of functionality

Cons

Doesn't integrate with my MLS - but I've heard that it will in 2017

Response from Realvolve

Hello Sarah, Thanks for the thoughtful words. We appreciate all comments from our users so we can make realvolve better. The workflows are the most powerful part of Realvolve but do take more training but well worth it. Let me know if you need anything.. Mark Stepp (CIO)

Replied December 2016

This is a great tool for helping you get organized!

Pros

I love the client information page and the way I can create work-flows to follow-up with clients. I also like how I can create a calendar action in Realvolve and it will copy into my Gmail calendar. Realvovle also keeps track of all my emails sent from my work email as well as Realvolve to all of my clients.

Cons

It does have a bit of a learning curve. I had to play around with many of the features and even contact Realvolve multiple times to figure out how to use some of the features.

Response from Realvolve

Thank you so much!

Replied February 2018

Kat

The happiest day in the years of being in business was discovering Realvolve!

Pros

I absolutely LOVE the videos and training that is available. I LOVE the support that Realvolve offers. You NEVER have to wait for help!! They are the most authentic and genuine people and truly care about their customers. I love their positive attitude and that they LISTEN to their customers and the enhancements we'd like to see. I'm telling you...whatever CRM you're currently using....get rid of it today and sign up for Realvolve!! If, you're not using a CRM...(what?!!) sign up today and start using it!! Every realtor (in my opinion) should be using Realvolve. We have spent over $25k on CRM's and this is "hands down" the BEST! LOVE....LOVE....LOVE.....shall I say it again?!

Cons

I wish that I had more ability to customize the client's contact page. I'd also like it if I could tag my vendors differently. Right now they show up as a person instead of the name of the company. I would like it if you could do a continuous scroll through the pages of contacts vs. having to click on the page number. I'd also like it if when you entered clients birthdays and home anniversary's that it would be an automatic event on the calendar.

Response from Realvolve

Hi Kat! Wow! Thanks so much for the kind words. Contact views and vendor tagging is coming very soon! We love your suggestion about home anniversaries and birthdays! We should chat about it! See you in the Facebook community!

Stephanie

Great System

Love it and when I left my job to start my own business I decided to continue using the system!

Pros

I love that I can personalize all of my emails. The Tech support is Awesome!!! Anytime I don’t know how to do something they are always willing to point me in the right direction. They are open to suggestions and in the two plus years I have used this system I have seen many of the feature requests added to the system! The app is fantastic too! I have all parties to a transaction at my fingertips!

Cons

It can be a little slow at times. And occasionally something doesn’t “stick” but it is rare and they support is always willing to help figure out the issue.

Brendan

Realvolve allows me to breath and not let things fall through the cracks!

Systemized my business. Allowed for me to take on an assistant. Manage 11 transactions at one time and not have to have it all in my head. Keep on the important dates. Not miss things! and really will allow me to grow my company which I am now doing.

Pros

The ability to have reminders / tasks accounted with different events and dates is huge. This workflow setup is the best in the business and is what has made me actually use a CRM. My level of service has gone up and I can breath easier. I love this thing.

Cons

the cons, is they are still young on a few features... but really the core transactional managment is so good, I am 100% ok with that. The areas that are a bit still lacking I think will be sorted out in time. The RV team is always rolling out updates and constantly listening to their users and making improvements. I just supplement these areas with a few other tools. And I am fine with that. I have tried a ton of CRM's and none hold a candle to what this has done for me. Lastly I will say to really get the most out of the software, it does require a good amount of thought on the user, BUT, thats only because you can systemize your business!!! This is so much more then just a repository.

Response from Realvolve

Thanks for the feedback, Brendan. Your input on Facebook continues to help us learn and grow and develop Realvolve into an even more useful tool! We appreciate you!

Replied May 2017

Allows us to do production at the highest level with consistent standards.

Pros

I love that the data repetition is minimized and the data integrity/accuracy is maintained through the use of template emails, leading to a more efficiently run business where each client receives the same consistent service.

Cons

I find it difficult to run reports of lead generation source, and other sort fields since there is no way to export data from transaction and property files into usable formats (excel). You can only download from the contact files to excel.

Response from Realvolve

Hello Jennifer, we are working to expand reporting capabilities. I'll let you know when they are available.

Dewi

Not For Everyone

Hated every minute of it to the point where I just didnt want to log into it at all. Found I was wasting a lot of time looking for an alternative.

Pros

On the face of it, it offers some great ideas and functions for a CRM. Probably works way better for teams than individuals. You do need to invest a lot of time into this CRM and could be fantastic, but found it slow, cumbersome and glitchy

Cons

It is cumbersome, and while they have great ideas, they leave behind a trail of broken ideas and promises. Sections would be of more use if they were customizable to the individual user so it is more user friendly Didnt like the Realvolve Culture especially the FB page. They love hearing how great they are but dont deal well with criticism and dealing with ongoing frustrations of their product, and while they say they will look into it and follow up, dont hold your breath. I kept with this CRM for a couple of years, but was always hated logging into it and could not wait to find a better alternative

Graham

Tech real estate agent

Pros

It's versatility and makes me look like a super star to my clients, I'm going to keep development going on my workflows and use it as a corner stone to grow my business

Cons

The learning curve is a bit complicated and it's hard to get a straight answer from support via message and email. Almost impossible to get anyone on the phone

Response from Realvolve

Hi Graham. We're glad you love the tool! We're hiring 2 more staff this month, so we'll have more people available by phone soon. If you ever need to talk, we're ALWAYS available by appointment. Let us know!

Rosemary

Realvolve has changed how I keep up with transactions and clients!

Keeping me on task because it's very easy for me to get busy and forget things

Pros

I love the ease of use, ability to upload my clients, transactions, send out communication. I enjoy the daily updates and task to keep me on track

Cons

It took me awhile to get the hang of work flows but once I learned them I was good to go.

Brian

Tremendous experience with Realvolve. The system is great. People and support even better!

Pros

That it's able to be customized so much. The real power of the system is the workflows, which take some time, but it's huge for your business. I feel that Realvolve is already an amazing tool for building and managing your business. And honestly, it's only getting better. Unlike other CRM's, they are constantly working to improve upon what they already have. Realvolve doesn't have all the "fluff" some other systems have. But it's got substance. It's focus is totally in the right direction to help you build a business that is able to be scaled in the right way.

Cons

The biggest pro is also the biggest con (it's not really a con, but I feel like I should at least put something here). Because it is able to be customized so much, it takes a little extra work up front to get things going. But once you put in the work, it's amazing and totally worth the time spent.

Brianne

Realvolve is a breathe of fresh air

Pros

I love the CRM aspect. The idea of templates and workflows are great and the tech support is amazing

Cons

SLOW as MOLASSES. I keep telling my Mega it's his connection so he doesnt make me change. The workflows and templates, once you add a series you have to delete what you dont need one by one. Takes forever. I would utilize system much more if I could be certain that it would keep up with me..rather than the opposite. Also a lot of trainings online. I would totally pay for a 2 day on site crash course.

Response from Realvolve

Hello Brianne, coming from the mid-west, I know exactly what you mean by "Slow as Molasses" I wanted to make sure you saw the latest updates that we posted TODAY (7/24/2017). We've had HUGE speed improvement which I think will impress you. You can now enjoy your molasses on a buttered roll and not think about Realvolve in that context! Here is a video to compare the difference: https://youtu.be/czpY2BK5Fqs

Bonnie

Great for RE Agents

automation

Pros

It is customizable to meet my business needs.

Cons

User interface needs an overhaul to make it more user friendly and modern.

Melinda

Game-changer for my real estate business

Streamlined business process with no more worries about forgetting to do anything

Pros

I love the workflows and templates and the to-do list on the dashboard every day really keeps me focused.

Cons

It does take time up set up workflows and templates - it's not an instant fix program.

Mary

I see the benefits of the software.

Pros

I like the possibilities of the software. I just need to devote more time to the workflows and templates which is not your problem.

Cons

Switching from transactions to clients a little awkward. I understood that it would be time consuming, but not this much!

Response from Realvolve

Hello Mary, Thanks for the feedback... take a look at the speed improvements that we posted today (7/24/2017) it should help switching between screens.

Kelsey

Awesome Company and CRM!

Pros

This program is so easy to use and there are so many customization functions! The company is constantly improving every week.

Cons

I wish workflows similar to the Diggs workflows were free to use.

Laura

It has been great. It's a CRM that I actually use and I want to implement as many features as I can.

Helps us keep track of important tasks, follow up with clients, keeping transactions on track so that nothing slips through the cracks.

Pros

Really understands the way Realtors work! Love the workflows Dashboard makes sense and I can track our business at a glance Integrates with BombBomb!

Cons

Workflows are awesome but the learning curve is not as easy for some. Really can't think of anything else.

Kaela

Realvolve is the perfect system to manage your database & deals

I had been searching for a system to manage my database - clients, leads, vendors, etc. plus my deals. However, the things I was finding was quite expensive then I stumbled across realvolve, and fell in love. I have my business all in one place. I love how I can connect the social media, personal info, deals & deadline, the syncing of the emails, text...I'm so in love!!! if you are looking for a system that is great & budget friendly, you need Realvolve.

Pros

Everything in one place

Cons

It does not have an app!

Response from Realvolve

Hi Kaela, Thanks for the kind words. We're glad to hear that you enjoy the "All-in-one" functionality of Realvolve. I've got great news, we've already got an iOS app out and an Android app on the way. Stay-tuned on our Facebook Community for updates. Dale Warner, COO

Replied April 2017