• Pros

• "I love the CRM aspect. The idea of templates and workflows are great and the tech support is amazing"

• "I love the ease of use, ability to upload my clients, transactions, send out communication. I enjoy the daily updates and task to keep me on track"

• "Powerful yet also relatively easy to use (usually CRMs are either really simple and easy to use but don't do much or they are super powerful but super hard to use)"

• Cons

• "It can be a little slow at times. And occasionally something doesn’t “stick” but it is rare and they support is always willing to help figure out the issue."

• "It does have a bit of a learning curve. I had to play around with many of the features and even contact Realvolve multiple times to figure out how to use some of the features."

• "I wouldn't call it a con but the learning curve initially for the workflow. However, once I understood, there was no turning back."

Browse Realvolve CRM Reviews

Renee from The Home Team at Cressy & Everett

A Dynamic CRM

Realvolve works best when all members of the team are on board and dedicated to learning and using the program.

Pros

Realvolve is incredibly customizable, making it the perfect CRM for our team. Workflows are the heart of Realvolve and make the experience as simple and as complex as the user chooses. Other CRMs also allow the user to automate emails and tasks but the great thing about Realvolve is that it has the ability to branch and make decisions based on the type of transaction or property so we no longer have inappropriate emails go out to a client or a bunch of tasks we need to ignore due to the nature of the situation. Realvolve is a much cleaner experience and their customer service is second to none! They listen to their customers and are constantly evolving Realvolve to best suit the users.

Cons

Realvolve's capabilities make it a dream to customize but that can also be a huge tasks. Some users feel overwhelmed when they first begin because they want to do it all right away. Realvolve is a software that the user can constantly change and adapt to his or her specific needs. The key is to just start. Start somewhere and keep working on it from there. Don't become stagnant.

Kristal from The Berkshire Group

The more I work with it, the more I like it! The possibilities are endless!

Pros

I like being able to customize the workflows for "best practices" in my real estate follow up. My intentions are always good, but sometimes life gets in the way and things that should get done, don't. Using RV I can come back to the dashboard and get back on track asap! The flexibility the user has is wonderful. I've used a variety of CRM programs and always I had to adjust to the CRM rather than the other way around. BTW the support is outstanding. Whenever I have a question, which is often, I use the live chat feature and get my issue worked out within a few minutes. The training materials are good to, there's both written and video tutorials outlining all the program can do. It is robust program, more robust than I even imagined when I first bought into it. Now I am getting ready to put my entire office on the system. We will have workflows from prospect to post closing followup, including workflows for staff to do transaction management and listing coordination. Where else can you find something like this? Realvolve is the best! Thank you all for building it!

Cons

I would like the ability to add my own Merge Fields. I know that's not possible but in Colorado we use different terminology and sometimes the merge field I want is not there.

Mark from Pacific Sotheby`s International Realty

Response from Realvolve

Replied July 2018

Hi Mark, We regret the circumstances under which your account was cancelled. The Realvolve Support Team and Leadership team tried to work with you to get you back on track after using our platform to send SPAM emails. When we tried to help you improve your email content and targeting, you informed us that you would continue to SPAM. Our reputation with email inbox providers and spam lists is placed in jeopardy with situations like this . Despite official personal warnings, you sent subsequent spam email, again acknowledging that you understood that your account could be terminated, but proceeded anyway. When offered the option to continue using Realvolve without spamming you informed us that these SPAM emails were the primary reason you were using Realvolve. Again, we regret the outcome of this situation but you placed Realvolve at risk and we could no longer permit your account to remain open.

Chandra from Keller Williams Realty Premier Properties

I'm a tech junkie and have tried many CRMs. This is by far the best and the tech support is amazing!

The biggest benefit is the superior workflows. Because of the workflows, transaction management has become 100 times easier and also gives the client a better experience during the transaction.

Pros

Unbelievable workflows, google integration, superior transaction management, beautiful user interface, tech support is unbelievable, they actually listen to their users, the CEO and engineering team are actually very in touch with their customers, they are always improving and adding useful features to the CRM, amazing tutorials, webinars, facebook group and resources. This more than a CRM. You can build a business and run it all from within Realvolve.

Cons

May take a while to set up and customize and still waiting on a better mobile application. Would love if it had reporting for transactions, lead sources and email open / unsubscribe rates. Also, a Dotloop, RPR and better Evernote integration would make me the happiest person in real estate! lol

Response from Realvolve

Replied May 2017

Chandra! You're too kind. Great feedback and suggestions. Dotloop integration is already in the works! There's been an interesting discussion about Evernote Business and a more robust integration there. We'll keep you posted!

Laura from Keller Williams Premier Realty

We Love Realvolve!

The biggest thing for me is customer service and tech support. I have not had to use either very much but when needed they are johnny on the spot and I have never ever been disappointed with the outcome. The webinars and training are outstanding as well. I recommend it to agents in our office all the time.

Pros

Love the dashboard and the functionality of being able to use the search bar with almost every criteria you can think of. My husband actually uses it! While we haven't mastered complex workflows we do use a couple simple examples that keep us on track with sphere follow up. Love that it integrates with BombBomb which we use every day.

Cons

Complex workflows confound me. Really just need to devote time to working through them.

Kat from Bedbury Realtors in association with Sotheby's International Realty

The happiest day in the years of being in business was discovering Realvolve!

Pros

I absolutely LOVE the videos and training that is available. I LOVE the support that Realvolve offers. You NEVER have to wait for help!! They are the most authentic and genuine people and truly care about their customers. I love their positive attitude and that they LISTEN to their customers and the enhancements we'd like to see. I'm telling you...whatever CRM you're currently using....get rid of it today and sign up for Realvolve!! If, you're not using a CRM...(what?!!) sign up today and start using it!! Every realtor (in my opinion) should be using Realvolve. We have spent over $25k on CRM's and this is "hands down" the BEST! LOVE....LOVE....LOVE.....shall I say it again?!

Cons

I wish that I had more ability to customize the client's contact page. I'd also like it if I could tag my vendors differently. Right now they show up as a person instead of the name of the company. I would like it if you could do a continuous scroll through the pages of contacts vs. having to click on the page number. I'd also like it if when you entered clients birthdays and home anniversary's that it would be an automatic event on the calendar.

Response from Realvolve

Replied May 2017

Hi Kat! Wow! Thanks so much for the kind words. Contact views and vendor tagging is coming very soon! We love your suggestion about home anniversaries and birthdays! We should chat about it! See you in the Facebook community!

Stephanie from WNY Real Estate Services

Great System

Love it and when I left my job to start my own business I decided to continue using the system!

Pros

I love that I can personalize all of my emails. The Tech support is Awesome!!! Anytime I don’t know how to do something they are always willing to point me in the right direction. They are open to suggestions and in the two plus years I have used this system I have seen many of the feature requests added to the system! The app is fantastic too! I have all parties to a transaction at my fingertips!

Brendan from Caprika Realty

Realvolve allows me to breath and not let things fall through the cracks!

Systemized my business. Allowed for me to take on an assistant. Manage 11 transactions at one time and not have to have it all in my head. Keep on the important dates. Not miss things! and really will allow me to grow my company which I am now doing.

Pros

The ability to have reminders / tasks accounted with different events and dates is huge. This workflow setup is the best in the business and is what has made me actually use a CRM. My level of service has gone up and I can breath easier. I love this thing.

Cons

the cons, is they are still young on a few features... but really the core transactional managment is so good, I am 100% ok with that. The areas that are a bit still lacking I think will be sorted out in time. The RV team is always rolling out updates and constantly listening to their users and making improvements. I just supplement these areas with a few other tools. And I am fine with that. I have tried a ton of CRM's and none hold a candle to what this has done for me. Lastly I will say to really get the most out of the software, it does require a good amount of thought on the user, BUT, thats only because you can systemize your business!!! This is so much more then just a repository.

Response from Realvolve

Replied May 2017

Thanks for the feedback, Brendan. Your input on Facebook continues to help us learn and grow and develop Realvolve into an even more useful tool! We appreciate you!

Christian from Sea-Town Real Estate

Realvolve is the backbone of my business and best CRM EVER!

Overall experience is great. I use it to manage my future clients, current clients and past clients, not to mention use the workflows for our Buyer & Seller transaction processes, manage my podcast workflow & lead conversion campaigns... and have it integrated into my Mailchimp account, Google Drive, Quickbooks and more.

Pros

Cons

The window in window popups can be glitchy and hard to navigate, to include the scrolling can be very sporadic and unpredictable.

Sarah from F.C. Tucker Company, Inc.

It's a life saver

LOVE IT!

Pros

As a virtual assistant and in the real estate industry for over 20 years, I have had the opportunity to use multiple platforms for CRM's and transaction management. Realvolve has changed my life!!! We started using Realvolve in October 2017. I still update my workflows as I think of more ways that it can streamline our processes. Our team averages $50,000,000 in sales per year with close to 280 sides so streamlining is extremely important. We will never use any product now that we have found Realvolve.

Jennifer from The Chad Wilson Group - Keller Williams

Allows us to do production at the highest level with consistent standards.

Pros

I love that the data repetition is minimized and the data integrity/accuracy is maintained through the use of template emails, leading to a more efficiently run business where each client receives the same consistent service.

Cons

I find it difficult to run reports of lead generation source, and other sort fields since there is no way to export data from transaction and property files into usable formats (excel). You can only download from the contact files to excel.

Response from Realvolve

Replied July 2017

Hello Jennifer, we are working to expand reporting capabilities. I'll let you know when they are available.

Dewi from Real Estate

Not For Everyone

Hated every minute of it to the point where I just didnt want to log into it at all. Found I was wasting a lot of time looking for an alternative.

Pros

On the face of it, it offers some great ideas and functions for a CRM. Probably works way better for teams than individuals. You do need to invest a lot of time into this CRM and could be fantastic, but found it slow, cumbersome and glitchy

Cons

It is cumbersome, and while they have great ideas, they leave behind a trail of broken ideas and promises. Sections would be of more use if they were customizable to the individual user so it is more user friendly Didnt like the Realvolve Culture especially the FB page. They love hearing how great they are but dont deal well with criticism and dealing with ongoing frustrations of their product, and while they say they will look into it and follow up, dont hold your breath. I kept with this CRM for a couple of years, but was always hated logging into it and could not wait to find a better alternative

Graham from Assist 2 Sell 1st Options Realty

Tech real estate agent

Pros

It's versatility and makes me look like a super star to my clients, I'm going to keep development going on my workflows and use it as a corner stone to grow my business

Cons

The learning curve is a bit complicated and it's hard to get a straight answer from support via message and email. Almost impossible to get anyone on the phone

Response from Realvolve

Replied May 2017

Hi Graham. We're glad you love the tool! We're hiring 2 more staff this month, so we'll have more people available by phone soon. If you ever need to talk, we're ALWAYS available by appointment. Let us know!

Rosemary from Coldwell Banker Advantage

Realvolve has changed how I keep up with transactions and clients!

Keeping me on task because it's very easy for me to get busy and forget things

Pros

Cons

It took me awhile to get the hang of work flows but once I learned them I was good to go.

Sarah from The Scott Futa Home Team

Great CRM for the Price

We use this CRM as our databank for all leads. It has a lot of functionality and we don't use all of it, but it's pretty robust, yet simple at the same time. In addition to managing leads can manage transactions, workflows, etc ... Also has some great training tools!

Pros

Cloud-based and has a lot of functionality

Cons

Doesn't integrate with my MLS - but I've heard that it will in 2017

Response from Realvolve

Replied December 2016

Hello Sarah, Thanks for the thoughtful words. We appreciate all comments from our users so we can make realvolve better. The workflows are the most powerful part of Realvolve but do take more training but well worth it. Let me know if you need anything.. Mark Stepp (CIO)

Brian from Revelation Real Estate

Tremendous experience with Realvolve. The system is great. People and support even better!

Pros

That it's able to be customized so much. The real power of the system is the workflows, which take some time, but it's huge for your business. I feel that Realvolve is already an amazing tool for building and managing your business. And honestly, it's only getting better. Unlike other CRM's, they are constantly working to improve upon what they already have. Realvolve doesn't have all the "fluff" some other systems have. But it's got substance. It's focus is totally in the right direction to help you build a business that is able to be scaled in the right way.

Cons

The biggest pro is also the biggest con (it's not really a con, but I feel like I should at least put something here). Because it is able to be customized so much, it takes a little extra work up front to get things going. But once you put in the work, it's amazing and totally worth the time spent.

This is a great tool for helping you get organized!

Pros

I love the client information page and the way I can create work-flows to follow-up with clients. I also like how I can create a calendar action in Realvolve and it will copy into my Gmail calendar. Realvovle also keeps track of all my emails sent from my work email as well as Realvolve to all of my clients.

Cons

Response from Realvolve

Replied February 2018

Thank you so much!

Brianne from Britt Real Estate - Keller Williams Realty

Realvolve is a breathe of fresh air

Pros

Cons

SLOW as MOLASSES. I keep telling my Mega it's his connection so he doesnt make me change. The workflows and templates, once you add a series you have to delete what you dont need one by one. Takes forever. I would utilize system much more if I could be certain that it would keep up with me..rather than the opposite. Also a lot of trainings online. I would totally pay for a 2 day on site crash course.

Response from Realvolve

Replied July 2017

Hello Brianne, coming from the mid-west, I know exactly what you mean by "Slow as Molasses" I wanted to make sure you saw the latest updates that we posted TODAY (7/24/2017). We've had HUGE speed improvement which I think will impress you. You can now enjoy your molasses on a buttered roll and not think about Realvolve in that context! Here is a video to compare the difference: https://youtu.be/czpY2BK5Fqs

Bonnie from real estate

Great for RE Agents

automation

Pros

It is customizable to meet my business needs.

Cons

User interface needs an overhaul to make it more user friendly and modern.

Melinda from Premier Sotheby's International Realty

Game-changer for my real estate business

Streamlined business process with no more worries about forgetting to do anything

Pros

I love the workflows and templates and the to-do list on the dashboard every day really keeps me focused.

Cons

It does take time up set up workflows and templates - it's not an instant fix program.

Mary from Donna Elder, Realtor

I see the benefits of the software.

Pros

I like the possibilities of the software. I just need to devote more time to the workflows and templates which is not your problem.

Cons

Switching from transactions to clients a little awkward. I understood that it would be time consuming, but not this much!

Response from Realvolve

Replied July 2017

Hello Mary, Thanks for the feedback... take a look at the speed improvements that we posted today (7/24/2017) it should help switching between screens.

Kelsey from Nancy Jenkins Real Estate

Awesome Company and CRM!

Pros

This program is so easy to use and there are so many customization functions! The company is constantly improving every week.

Cons

I wish workflows similar to the Diggs workflows were free to use.

Laura from Keller Williams Premier Realty

It has been great. It's a CRM that I actually use and I want to implement as many features as I can.

Helps us keep track of important tasks, follow up with clients, keeping transactions on track so that nothing slips through the cracks.

Pros

Really understands the way Realtors work! Love the workflows Dashboard makes sense and I can track our business at a glance Integrates with BombBomb!

Cons

Workflows are awesome but the learning curve is not as easy for some. Really can't think of anything else.

Kaela from Keller Williams Realty Partners

Realvolve is the perfect system to manage your database & deals

I had been searching for a system to manage my database - clients, leads, vendors, etc. plus my deals. However, the things I was finding was quite expensive then I stumbled across realvolve, and fell in love. I have my business all in one place. I love how I can connect the social media, personal info, deals & deadline, the syncing of the emails, text...I'm so in love!!! if you are looking for a system that is great & budget friendly, you need Realvolve.

Pros

Everything in one place

Cons

It does not have an app!

Response from Realvolve

Replied April 2017

Hi Kaela, Thanks for the kind words. We're glad to hear that you enjoy the "All-in-one" functionality of Realvolve. I've got great news, we've already got an iOS app out and an Android app on the way. Stay-tuned on our Facebook Community for updates. Dale Warner, COO

Simon from Simon Hudson Personal Real Estate Corporation

Great product......but huge learning curve with massive benefits

Simply the best

Pros

IT DOES EVERYTHING!! It does as much for you as a part-time assistant

Cons

It is very complex and it is not really Canadian......however, if you can figure out how it works an use all that it has to offer, it is the best CRM ever.

Tad from Tad Sells Homes

Transaction management

Pros

I really like how it links with Gmail account

Cons

Takes a while to setup and understand. Once you figure it out and it is set up there is no going back to your old way.

Lela from RE/MAX UNITED

Great customer support

Not losing track of clients of deadlines

Pros

Easy to get questions answered -- comprehensive management of contacts

Cons

It takes awhile to create the habit of using it daily.

Tom from Schroth Realty Group

I interviewed 20 products and this own hands down! Great sales and support staff! Very helpful.

Huge time savings, helps me delegate tasks, we never miss a step in the process.

Pros

How it handles tasks (workflows) and how I can have all the information about a client and transaction in one place and my staff and I can BOTH work on it.

Cons

Takes a while to get your head around it but if you invest the time you will be greatly rewarded. It works and works very well so give it a try!

Response from Realvolve

Replied July 2017

Hello Tom, thanks for the kind words.. yes, workflows can be challenging to wrap your head around but once it clicks it's fun to see what you can do with them!

Shannon from Keller williams

Everyone has been very helpful

Pros

I have found the product to be very easy to use. I have also found that it can do everything I need plus more. I can't say enough about how helpful everyone is when I need to reach out for help! Great product with great support!

Cons

I look for to having my work flows built. I am new to the product and need to carve out the time to insert my drip campaign so it is automated.

Response from Realvolve

Replied July 2017

Hello Shannon, Thanks for the feedback, let us know if we can help with building workflows for your drip campaign.

Jeff from RE/MAX Fine Properties

Great support and tools.

Keeps track of the plethora of items I have to keep track of.

Pros

Workflows are amazing, take the time to set them up to your organization and they'll run your business for you.

Cons

Performance could be a little better. They tell us they are working on performance so hope this improves soon.

Response from Realvolve

Replied July 2017

Hey Jeff, thanks for the feedback - as of TODAY (7/24/2017) we releasee the major performance upgrade so let us know what you think... Here is a comparison video: https://youtu.be/czpY2BK5Fqs

Lee from Lee Hurst, Chinowth & Cohen, REALTORS

Best CRM there

Pros

Ability to make workflows that will free up my time and will provide a repeatable, great customer experience to my clients.

Cons

Takes time to set up the templates and start implementing the workflows.

first look, so don't take too much into this review

Pros

What it seems like it can do, but like I said I am just starting to look at this software package.

Cons

initially looks like a lot of work and expense to set up

Sandy from Gabrielli Homes at RE/MAX Professionals

The customer service is second to none.

I'm still working on benefits.

Pros

The flexibility with action plans or 'workflows'. It gives the ability to step up the game by automating tasks but it's not linear like most. It gives 'if this, then that' flexibility.

Cons

Setting up workflows. It's overwhelming. There is as much support for this as I want to reach out for but it's time consuming.

Dava from Coldwell Banker Valley Brokers

Not just another Real Estate CRM

Working on streamlining work flows and simplifying contact management.

Pros

Thorough, comprehensive and addresses a lot of functions most other R. E. CRMs don't tackle. So much more than an electronic address book.

Cons

In every software there are ways to improve. Can't think of anything specific now.

Harry from Keller Williams Capital Properties

It's a very comprehensive package with lots of capabilities.

Pros

It will enable me to automate a lot of repetitive tasks with IFTT functionality. The customer service is very good

Cons

It needs more " desktop" capabilities on the mobile application. I really miss not having any sort of notifications for emails or text messages which have come in through the app

Melissa from Grand Beach Real Estate

Melissa Bolton

I've been a Top Producer user for 12 years. So glad I finally found Realvolve. Workflows save So much time! Highly recommend.

Pros

Workflows are really powerful. I can text and email and create tasks all in the same workflow.

Cons

No Android app

Response from Realvolve

Replied May 2017

Thanks, Melissa. We appreciate the kind words. Keep in mind that we're working on an Android app but in the meantime, you can take advantage of our 2-way Google Sync to keep all your contacts and calendar synced to your android phone.

Manuel from West USA Realty

Realvolve is great, just wish adding video was better

Overall I really like Realvolve on how easy it is to use, truly one of the best CRM systems out there. Just work on the video part though :)

Pros

I love how easy Realvolve is to use, from importing my databases to creating templates to send emails out.

Cons

I do not like that you cannot input videos into your emails, only way you can do this is by signing up with BombBomb which is another added expense.

Mark from Mark Ryan Group - RE/MAX Victory

Great product

Pros

Full functionality without the complex structure of an infusion soft type solution.

Cons

Initial onboard was good but then just disappeared and thought there was going to be a number of training calls.

Markus from properties

Good Crm

Pros

Workflows make things automatic and easy.

Cons

Paying for the workflows is not fun. When you pay for the system, you should get the tools to make it most effective.

Chad from Finance of America

If I gave every category a 5 star you wouldn't believe me

Pros

This software is easy to use and provide all the tools you need and leaves out all the features you don't need.