• Pros

• "the system has lots of good features, interface is very easy to use, prices are quite competitive"

• "simplicity and efficiency - It is really easy to learn and you can start to use it fast . Menu is clear and you can build it as you need and without unnecessary bookmarks, you work more efficiently. "

• "It integrates seamlessly with Bigcommerce and our MailChimp. Really like those features. Simple interface that is easy to use. "

• Cons

• "I can honestly say that there isn't anything that I like the least. There isn't one things that I can think of that I do not like."

• "To integrate with some programs, you need Zaps which I'm very familiar with but otherwise, can't say anything bad about this program or the people doing that wonderful work behind the scenes. "

• "Sometimes the enhancement plans may take sometime to be completed."

Browse Revamp CRM Reviews

Kim from Seo Marketing

Industry: Online Media

L'essayer c'est l'adopter

Étant encore en pleine exploration, je dirais qu'il s'adaptent parfaitement à mon métier de pigiste.

Pros

Pourquoi j'aime RevampCRM: -Multi Langue -Rapport qualité Prix incroyable -Faciles d'utilisations Être spécifique. Au lieu de simplement dire que vous aimez le produit, dites pourquoi. Quelles fonctionnalités aimez-vous? Utilisez des exemples clairs d'expériences spécifiques: plus il y a de détails, mieux c'est. Être lisible. Les avis doivent être lisibles par d'autres. Utilisez une grammaire appropriée, évitez les majuscules et les majuscules, et vérifiez votre orthographe. Soyez objectif. Essayez de mettre en évidence les aspects positifs et négatifs de votre évaluation, même si votre expérience est fortement biaisée dans une direction. Soyez récent. Les meilleures critiques sont celles écrites sur les versions actuelles du logiciel et dans un délai d'un an d'utilisation. Sois pertinent. Bien que nous fournissions un forum ouvert, veillez à ce que votre avis soit utile aux autres acheteurs de logiciels. Évitez les discussions hors sujet ou les opinions personnelles non pertinentes pour votre expérience directe d'utilisation du logiciel.

Cons

Rien pour le moment, tout me conviens. Je viens de commencer à utiliser et je ne m'en passerais plus, tout est si intuitif et facile de prise en main

Steven from Broadened Horizons

I have had a bit of a love/hate relationship with Revamp. Fantastic potential.

Productivity and task management. Special event mailings.

Pros

The ability to mass mail set timelines and keep me advised of important dates. Tasks and notes are great.

Cons

The importing may have had something to do with this, but solutions of changing an Organization that accidentally imported a Person instead. Even when selecting all in a "search" close spellings will not pull up a client in a list. For example I had a client named Tomkins that I searched as Thompkins. Revamp would not pull up the name at all. When I discovered spelling error, hours later, it pulled right up. This happens a lot. The ability to change an Organization to a person and vice versa without losing data should be easier!

Response from Revamp Consulting

Replied June 2018

Thank you Steve for the feedback, much appreciated. Glad to hear you're enjoying the productivity benefits. We are planning to release the ability to convert an Organization to a person and vice versa by next month. We will also take the search scenario into consideration. Will be happy to help with any other questions/feedback on help@revampcrm.com. All the best!

Mark from Corona Design Group

Industry: Civil Engineering

Just doesn't hit the target...

This product is just not ready for prime time. Just not professional level. I tried it and paid for it for several months and got a good a idea of what it did and didn't do. It did contacts and to-do's well, but I can get that for free from a number of places.

Pros

Cons

The software reached for most of the main CRM components you would want. ReVamp is on the way to something very useful. However, the execution is just not there. There seemed to always be something it just didn't do or didn't go all the way on. For example: 1)email functionality depended on everyone doing just as ReVamp intends for them to do for it to work properly - When you emailed something, the receiver had to reply all (not just reply) to make it work properly. I also really could never make it work right. 2) When asked for help with the support chat person, instead of getting help, I was told to make an appointment for a one to one walk through. What's the chat for anyway except for sending out the same, highly-annoying, sales message over and over every 10 minutes or so (which continues even when I asked them to stop).

Response from Revamp Consulting

Replied November 2018

Thank you Mark for the review, much appreciated. 1) About the email functionality, we are happy to update you that we had a major release and now your customer will only need to "reply" and not "reply all" for the emails to get stored inside the customer profile. 2) Regarding your feedback about our live chat, we're glad to inform you that no more pop-up msgs will get in the way of your workflow. We will reach out for more details about any other drawbacks you've faced. Will be happy to help with any other questions/feedback on help@revampcrm.com. All the best!

Ethan from Catholic Online

Industry: Information Services

Great products aside from a few hiccups.

Helps us manage our clients and allows for our staff to contact and maintain communication with our clients.

Pros

Simplicity and tons of features. Works well with our current setup and how we manage our clients. It handles the environment within we work.

Cons

Software is down fairly often. We have a few issues where the software is down for a few hours at a time. It happens but something they can work on.

Response from Revamp Consulting

Replied June 2018

Many thanks Ethan for the great review. Great to hear you're enjoying using Revamp CRM. Will reach out for more details on the downtime. All the best!

Steve from Context Engage

ReviewCRM combines everything that I need

My main previous problem was managing lots of expensive products to do what RevampCRM does OOTB. Benefits are synergies and lower cost. Very happy.

Pros

I was looking for something that integrates sales and marketing tools in the same product. Once I found RevampCRM I was hooked. I always found service to be excellent as well.

Cons

Honestly, not found much as I work efficiently in RevampCRM.

This platform has some really nice features for our Ecommerce applications.

It completely integrates with our ecommerce platform, Bigcommerce and makes for ease of tracking our customers and sales data. Best CRM for ecommerce that we have found.

Pros

Cons

The support is not based in the USA and thus, there is a substantial time delay in access. Their developers are, however, very responsive and interested in solving problems. Site speed has been slow at times, but they say it is being improved.

Response from Revamp Consulting

Replied June 2018

Many thanks for the great review. Great to hear you're enjoying using Revamp CRM. We're planning to extend our support hours in the near future. All the best!

Lina from Curated Nest

The whole things feels old school and clunky

Explained in the "Pros" section, ie, shopify integration and a backup for customer data

Pros

I Like that it integrates with shopify seamlessly I am happy I have it as a safety net to manage my customer sign ups in case something goes wrong with Shopify

Cons

No social features Customer service is nice but hard to reach The UX is terrible - clunky and doesn't have the functions I need, I have to do a lot manually As a result I don't use it much Confusing interface with Mailchimp and I am never sure if things are working properly Doesn't integrate with several other apps and platforms Seems like it's more appropriate to B2B not B2c

Response from Revamp Consulting

Replied June 2018

Thank you Lina for your feedback. Glad that you like the seamless Shopify integration. Our support team will reach out for more details on the issues, you can also reach them on hello@revampcrm.com. All the best.

Revamp

It’s a good starter program but we will need to expand to something more customizable to our needs

Pros

Costs, easy to use , easy to sign up and try

Cons

Not enough to upload ability for what my companies need... I can’t upload patient documents like we want bc they are “too large” so we are having to store them on a seperate system, won’t accurately search by other options such as our patients medical record numbers, where they live etc...

Response from Revamp Consulting

Replied December 2018

Your feedback will definitely help us improve. We sincerely thank you for your review and we will definitely take your notes into consideration. We actually got many requests about the file size, and we did increase it. Our support team will reach out with solutions for you to better handle your patient medical record number using our custom fields, and offer help regarding the searching issue. Will be happy to help with any other questions/feedback on help@revampcrm.com. All the best.

Genevieve from SeaSucker, LLC

Industry: Sporting Goods

Great Value CRM System!

Pros

Great value for price point. A lot of amazing functionality and features that would only be available in a more expensive CRM. It works well for our company on the B2B-side, although it seems to be well built for our B2C customers & transactions as well. The segments and automations are great!!

Cons

There are some parts of this software that still seem like they are in Beta. Monitoring transactions is a bit difficult for example. And is difficult for managers to check over subordinates work because it is so tedious to find out. I also wish there was an App for mobile devices, which would make it much easier for the sales team while they are on the road.

Response from Revamp Consulting

Replied December 2018

Thank you Genevieve for the review. We are working on a major release by Q1 2019 to enhance monitoring level, and an activity log screen to show staff members' actions is part of that release. We understand the importance of mobile apps for sales teams, that's why we actually did release the mobile app for Android, you can download it from here https://goo.gl/U8ei8N ,the IOS is in testing and soon to be launched, we will keep you updated. Will be happy to help with any other questions/feedback on help@revampcrm.com. All the best

Dagmar from LIPATECH s.r.o.

Industry: Machinery

easy, clear and time saving software

I am not losing my deals (info, contacts, delas specifications) any more

Pros

Cons

Occasionally it is a bit slow, I am waiting for dala loading more than I'm willing to wait. But I am connected via wifi, so if i connected to the internet via cable maybe it would be faster

Response from Revamp Consulting

Replied June 2018

Many thanks Dagmar for the great review. Great to hear you're enjoying using Revamp CRM. Will reach out for more details on the data loading. All the best!

Sonja from FloorTapeStore.com

Great experience.

Easy, everything in one place

Pros

I like the fact that everything is in one place and is easy to see everything and is easy to use. This makes it fast and easy to be able to go in whenever you want and look at things such as sales history, email marketing, etc.

Cons

Response from Revamp Consulting

Replied June 2018

Many thanks Sonja for the great review. Great to hear you're enjoying using Revamp CRM. All the best!

Rene from Fit Check Group

Very satisfied

I can say that this program took a little time getting use to and setting up, but once all our customers and leads were entered into the program, we made up that time many times over. We did have to contact customer support and are pleased to say we received a prompt and very accurate response.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use, how well it integrates with the other programs I use to run my business, but most of all, I love the way it reminds me of people I need to reach out to, keeps my tasks organized and associated to a particular customer, keeps all my email communications in one place and gives me a snap shot of how we are doing. I would recommend this product in a heart beat!

Adam from The Flavor Chef

Industry: Food Production

We wanted a low cost CRM that integrated with our BigCommerce store. Revamp CRM fit the bill.

Low-cost CRM with an adequate amount of functionality to suit our needs.

Pros

We had a need for a slightly more robust CRM than what was offered within BigCommerce. We also had a limited budget. We appreciate the low cost of Revamp CRM and its integration with BigCommerce. We like the ability to segment customers and set up marketing automations.

Cons

We have found that Revamp CRM statistics and analytics don't always match up exactly to what is shown within BigCommerce. It's close enough for our use but not perfect. The interface is also a little "juvenile" but again, fine for our purposes.

Response from Revamp Consulting

Replied July 2018

Thank you Adam for your feedback. Glad that you like the seamless BigCommerce integration. Our support team will reach out for more details on the issues, you can also reach them on hello@revampcrm.com. All the best.

Wes from SeaSucker, LLC

Great Features, mediocre customer support.

Customer service is rough for US based companies. Setting up demos is not easy and sometimes people we speak with aren't well versed in the English language which can make communication very difficult.

Pros

Gives an in depth analytical understand of all aspects of the business.

Cons

Nothing, I like all the software has to offer.

Response from Revamp Consulting

Replied December 2018

Thank you Wes for the feedback. First, we're happy to hear you're enjoying our powerful CRM features. Now about your customer support review, we understand your disappointment and we're sorry for any inconvenience, we do our best to deliver a top quality customer support, and your feedback has been taken seriously. i'm sure we will meet your expectations next time you contact us.

Abdelwahab from AMCO

B2B CRM Implementation

As a B2B electromechanical distributor and agent for major vendors, we have different challenges to track our sales pipeline. We have tried many times to adopt different CRM solutions from different vendors, however we faced different challenges during those trials. When we decide to implement Revamp CRM, we were surprised by the level of simplicity and intuitiveness of the solution. Our team started to use the system direclty without even getting an official training. The adoption of the solution was really simple and straight forward.

Pros

Simple, intutive, convenient user interface

Cons

Sometimes the enhancement plans may take sometime to be completed.

Pete from BizRoundLLC

worst customer service ever seen

the system has lots of good features, interface is very easy to use, prices are quite competitive no details about main features (ie: no able to know what is the email service they use to send emails) unfortunately, the system seems to be full of bugs emails not start newsletter feature (automation) doesnt work too no ticket support (no replies) contacted via Facebook chat, they replied telling me "there's some hiccup at helpdesk", then vanished again with no response and/or any help tried to purchased anyway, wasnt possible due to an error at checkout two tickets opened 24 NOV, no replies #885 cannot purchase #886 email not sending imho: do not waste your time here

Pros

Cons

lots of bug and incomplete features almost no support , tickets leave "in progress" with no replies for weeks

Response from Revamp Consulting

Replied February 2018

Better late than never! @ Revamp CRM, things have changed a lot since, many product releases followed and Revamp CRM is on a totally new level of features and improved customer support services. Needless to mention, that all the review points including bugs were resolved. Please have a moment to view our website, tour our latest product release (Jan 2018) and enjoy the free trial. We hope to meet your expectations as Revamp CRM has already achieved your satisfaction in the Excellent scoring of Ease of Use and Features & Functionality. with kind regards, Revamp CRM Team

Heather from Swish Fashion Island

Awesome e-commerce CRM

Pros

Easily Customized to e-commerce platform

Cons

In the beginning complicated to navigate

Response from Revamp Consulting

Replied November 2018

Thank you Heather for the great review. Glad to hear you're enjoying the seamless ecommerce integration. Will be happy to help with any other questions/feedback on help@revampcrm.com. All the best!