• Pros

• "It’s easy to use and you can get up and running with it fairly quickly. "

• "Easy of use, nice mobile app, smooth integration with email and meeting schedule/follow ups. Great customer support and feedback input."

• "Easy to use, chose the software mostly because of the easy to set-up sync with e-mail. I also like the fact that the software is being developed and extended with new features quite fast"

• Cons

• "There's not much to not like... there was an outage a week or so ago, which hurt, but they did do a great job of keeping customers informed about the issue."

• "A proper email sequence/drip functionality is missing. Campaigns are really strong, though, as well as easy to implement."

• "Doesn't have in-app email and it lacks a lot of native integrations, even though that it has Zapier. It is really good, but these two points are what is left for it to be great!"

Browse Salesflare Reviews

Janosch from INVERS GmbH

Perfect Sales Pipline for Samll businesses and solopreneurs

This is a great tool. It is intuitive to use and picks you up on the go, because you do not have to do a big intial import run of data or anything. It has just the right balance between features and the depth of their customizability. For a small company or soloprenneur, this simply is THE tool. also, If you ever outgrow anything it provides it runs on Zapier to provide integrations with more specialized tools. It all is held together by the Customer support, which is lovely to work with and provides tons of clear, useful advices and...well support.

Pros

This is build around your Email Inbox. It is perfect If you do not want to enter Data all the time but run a sales Pipeline. Salesflare claims to just adds Value without requiring to invest time in making this possible. I was critical at first and watched all the educational Videos on their youtube channel. Then I understood: Salesflare enables you to dissect Information from your mails and create customers, Comapnies (Accounts) etc. from it. Then you setup your Sales pipelines and create opportunities. Basically Salesflare keeps your sales activities up to date, because it lives on your Email communication. The concept works for me and with a new businescard scanner available just now, it makes setting up new prospect data even easier and saves me time. The Best thing is, the Customer support is just awesome. I git replies to any and all of my questions and schould I ever come across something not possible I most often got an Ide on how to work around something I was missing.

Cons

Honestly, there is not much. I came across two bugs, which have been fixed since then (wich is great). None of them was a dealbreaker. I find it a bit Pricy for a startup when I plan to bring assistants in which are working only a couple of hours per Week ... but then again Salesflare simply is worth the money.

Reasons for Choosing Salesflare

Salesflare seemed ideal regarding sizing, features, scope and weight for my purposes. The other tools were to big and to heavy for a lightweight, quick on-the-go approach I required for my purpose.

Jakob from YourSales

Powerfully simple CRM, allowing sales and solopreneurs to focus on selling

Sales operational issues. There was too little time for too many administrative tasks, which left us with less time for actual customer dialogue. Needless to say we had less sales than we could have. Salesflare changed that.

Pros

The seamless Google integration, the fully functional mobile app, and the possibility to endlessly enhance capabilities with integrations.

Reasons for Choosing Salesflare

Each of those other offering have their own sets of strengths of weaknesses. At the end Salesflare simply was a near-perfect match with what we needed at a cost that more than matched the offering.

On the right path

Salesflare seems very promising and I believe they are on the right path. It might be just a little bit longer until it can compete with larger CRMs but they have done well with their integrations and some of the key features.

Pros

I like the visualization the most. It's so easy to see your funnel and progress toward the goals which keeps motivation high. It integrates with a lot of other services and there is an iOS app which makes it useful on the go. I love the gmail integration and how it tracks the company and the other potential contacts.

Cons

It's still a bit difficult to use, they are ironing things out as they go but it's young company and some of the functionality is still a bit clunky. I use it in conjunction with other CRMs to add details to contacts and track emails.

Response from Salesflare

Replied December 2019

Hello there! We've made a ton of UX improvements based on user feedback since you gave us this review (plus we added some of those key features you were maybe looking for), so let us know how we're doing with that. There's always room to do better. :)

Easiest to use CRM

Support has always been so fast and helpful. I bought this through an AppSumo lifetime deal and have had conversations via chat with founders (I think). They really helped me understand how to use this software for my specific need - a music school with students as the accounts.

Pros

Automatically tracks your inbox so that you can easily convert any contact into an account. Then, you can start tracking opportunities.

Cons

Originally, I had to figure out how to import my existing contacts. That was not easily understood - apparently, they expect it to just happen over time with instant Gmail tracking. However, they did a manual import for me.

Reasons for Choosing Salesflare

Ease of use - instant tracking and clean interface. Some of these tech products (Zoho especially) feel like they are designed by engineers with no clue to graphic user interface. I appreciate the minimalist interface with the high functionality.

Response from Salesflare

Replied December 2019

Hey! Contacts get created automatically based on your inbox and calendar. This happens at the initial sync and then progressively over time. If you like to have contacts imported from elsewhere too, then we're always more than happy to help. Just hit us up on the chat, but it looks like you already did!

Michael from POZYX NV

Not sure what to do without it really

We were working with SFDC but this didn't really do it for us. The hygiene was a nightmare. The tool wasn't used enough and the data became stale and therefore unreliable. We looked and found a lightweight tool that lives on top of you inbox and does all the things SFDC never did.

Pros

Salesflare provides a seamless experience between your salespipeline and your email inbox your cellphone and any other app you are using in the sales process. It automatically syncs all the activities. As a result your CRM becomes very clean. Forecasting is becomes more reliable and adoption of the tool among different sales reps is no longer a problem.

Cons

There are some missing features specifically around account management. However I am confident that these features will be build and added in due time.

kevin from Visionforce Solutions

The only CRM I trust

I wish I had a Salesflare shirt to wear in the public! I'm behind the team 100%!

Pros

I've used Salesforce at my "day jobs" in the past and other crms like Swell System. Both are amazing but I never felt as comfortable as I do within the Salesflare system. It's simple and fills out most info on your contacts and leads on it's own. I can keep track of my prospects and use Salesflare as my own.

Cons

The speed could be improved a bit but I've noticed a good number of CRMs are a little slow when saving new notes within individual contact cards.

Cal from 6 Figure Income Secrets

CRM for Sales

Overall I’m thrilled. No more lost leads. No more forgetting what happened or when it happened. It conforms to my exact sales cadence. I’m so happy with it I have tried to convert all my friends who are entrepreneurs over to Salesflare – and no I’m not an affiliate of them so I don’t get paid. Oh, and did I mention that it keeps on improving? Yes, it does and when they roll a new feature out it has good documentation on it.

Pros

It is easy to use, easy to customize, and accomplishes EXACTLY what I need it to. I like that it is a CRM that specializes in Sales, because if you don’t have sales you don’t have a business. I have a sales cadence that is critical to follow. In Salesflare I can customize it to meet my exact cadence. But wait, that’s not all!!!! I can easily send an email campaign to my contacts. And the email program in Salesflare is AWESOME, you can customize your emails with contact names or business names. You can then track your emails.

Cons

When a program does all that Salesflare does it is hard to complain. But, you want a negative and I’d have to say that I can’t create a true Drip Campaign in Salesflare (it was never meant to be an email marketing software). And I would like the Tasks in my task list to be emailed to me, but since I’m in the program already this is not that big of a deal.

Hemant from RTIwala

Most powerful yet simplest CRM

Managing Clients through email and spreadsheets was getting chaos at RTIwala Services. Whereas other CRMs are too complex to understand and use.

Pros

It's simple and easily understandable UI & UX. Availability of many advanced features like tagging, lead enrichment and custom fields. The RTIwala Team is in love with Salesflare and their support.

Cons

Nothing as such. Just looking for more native integrations particularly with WooCommerce, Weebly and Shopify.

Reasons for Choosing Salesflare

Affordable and simple to deploy.

Nate from Growth|Media

Industry: Graphic Design

Powerful Software for managing clients and leads

Highly recommended if you are looking for a sales CRM that can integrate into your other systems and can streamline your teams methods for getting and retaining clients.

Pros

The biggest reason why we use Basecamp is it's simplistic and streamline interface when working with clients. This is our Go To CRM we use for managing projects along with our clients. Salesflare has made it so that we can track leads for each of the project types that we have then we integrate this information with other programs we use. At every stage of the sales process we know exactly where the client is in the sales cycle and how far along they are before we think they will make a purchase. It's great!

Cons

It can seem daunting at first because it is so feature rich. But they have a well built out FAQ and instructions page, so with a little bit of time, you can quickly get up to speed and start benefiting from all of the tools they offer.

José Antonio from Havas Media Group | Ecselis

Fast, easy and reliable. It does what it says really well with a really nice UI.

It saves me a lot of time, keep track of email openings, that way I know when a lead or customer sees my emails, also, I can see when they go to my website, which is great. The pipelines are really visual and customizable so it should work for any kind of business. It integrates well with IMAP, Outlook, Gmail and others, so you can track your communications in almost every email account.

Pros

Automates the lead data gathering and task making process, saving a lot of time. Also, it has smart reminders which are great for people like me that keep forgetting to do follow-ups. The UI is well made so you don't need to take any tutorial to learn how to use it, also, it has a mobile app that will let you keep track of everything on the go.

Cons

Response from Salesflare

Replied September 2019

Hey Jose! Just wanted to let you know that in-app emailing is there for a while now and native integrations are building up. Hope we managed to hit your expectations for greatness!

Don from RV Business Coach

Highly Recommended CRM

I use Salesflare to track sales opportunities. It is easy to use and makes it easy to see what I need to do next for each potential client to keep the sales process moving. I also use Salesflare to track communications in my Book Yourself Solid® Network of 90 and List of 20. I'm perhaps using it in a bit of an unorthodox way for this, but it works, and it makes it easy to see who I need to contact this month.

Pros

Salesflare is full-featured and easy to use. One of its key features is that it does the work for you. Between Salesflare and a couple of Zapier integrations, I can spend my time communicating with clients and potential clients, not entering their info in my CRM system. I like that it has a very visual interface, which makes it easy for me to see and track communications with clients and potential clients. I also like that it is easy to customize. Customer support has been great. They consistently reply to support requests quickly, with accurate answers that actually resolve my problem!

Ayman from Ayman Digital

It's a must for freelancers

I'm a freelancer and always struggled to get my lead generation process organized. Salesflare is one of the tools that will pay for itself. I signed up a few clients on a retainer basis which is super awesome!

Pros

1) The integration with Gmail and Outlook so I can add my leads on the go 2) The campaign feature. I use this primarily to nurture my leads and keep my client informed about the latest updates in their industry 3) The excellent support team 4) Suggestions for new people to add to the contacts every time I add a new account to the pipeline 5) Reminders to prepare for my meetings. Also, the reminders to take notes after my meetings

Cons

1) Lack of online scheduling tool with my leads similar to Calendly 2) The tool only reports that an email was opened but it doesn't exactly tell you who opened the email. I use another tool for this purpose so I'd love to see them bridging this gap in the future

Carlos from Elastic Band Company

Bare Bones But Dense With Features

Pros

What I like the most about Salesflare is the direct integration into Gmail. While other CRMs offer amazing functionality and features, more often than not they require you to use their integrated email service. As a small business, we use Gmail for our communication, file management, and scheduling. Having a light-weight CRM directly integrated into Gmail makes client managment easier and that's the most important feature for us.

Cons

Salesflare does suffer from a lack of compatibility with other sales based software. For example, we use Leadworx for our outbound lead generation. Leadworx integrates with CRMs such as Salesforce and Zendesk but Salesflare is not compatible which means we need to go back and forth between platforms to manage our lead generation and account management. The point of using Salesflare, for us, is to limit the need to switch between platforms.

Response from Salesflare

Replied September 2019

Hey Carlos! The Leadworx integration is there now for a while and it is quite extensive. Hope you enjoy it!

Damian from Damian M. Reid International

Great sales pipeline management tool

Salesflare is fulfilling all our needs for managing multiple businesses and multiple pipelines with each business. Their customer service is quick and responsive. Initially, I had a couple of challenges utilizing the features fully but their team was there to support me and exceeded expectations.

Pros

The ability to manage multiple pipelines seamlessly and the insights dashboard.

Cons

The cost for adding team members is relatively higher than other similar small business products.

Response from Salesflare

Replied September 2019

Hey Damian! Glad you're enjoying Salesflare. You can customize the stage probabilities in "Settings > Configure pipelines" and if you like individual probabilities per opportunity it's in "Settings > Customize fields". Shout if there's anything else!

Jason from BrightAdvice.com

Simple CRM with Expanding Feature Set to Get the Job Done

Really happy with the overall Salesflare experience. I currently use a couple of different CRM tools for various reasons but see myself using Salesflare as my go-to main CRM.

Pros

Nice clean dashboard for a quick snapshot of your sales cycle and lead pipeline. Excellent clutter free user interface with just the right amount of features without being overwhelming. Customer service responds quickly when you have a question or concern and they welcome customer feedback and product suggestions.

Cons

Overall a great tool, hard to find much to dislike. I'd like to see a few more native integrations instead of the majority of things going through zapier but I completely understand the thought process as native 3rd party integrations can be very time-consuming.

Salesflare: Already Great and Getting Better

As someone looking for a CRM for a particular use in a particular field, I really like Salesflare’s look and feel, power and possibility. It is still a relative newcomer, but already feels accomplished and still on the rise.

Pros

Salesflare is a very capable CRM with a feel not unlike Salesforce, the behemoth that dominates this market segment. It started as a nimble, useful product, and keeps growing in its versatility and capability. It continues to add integrations—both direct connections as well as a host of other possibilities with Zapier functionality.

Cons

“With great power comes great responsibility”—somebody smart said that once, and they were right. Salesflare is like a veritable Swiss Army knife, with lots of tricks up its sleeve, but it takes a little bit of sweat equity to get it right. While you might be able to use that saw to trim your toenails, there are better options. All of those options are there in Salesflare, so give yourself a little time to grow into it.

Response from Salesflare

Replied September 2019

Hello there! Definitely don't use a saw to trim your toenails, and if you need help, just reach out to us on the chat :-)

Vassilis from Growth

Easy to use CRM

Pros

Salesflare connects directly to your inbox so that you have access to your emails, contacts and calendar events from within their CRM without having to BCC email addresses or any extra hustle.

Cons

Searching for an existing account is not so intuitive as it could be. On a few occasions, I had to contact the support team to perform specific updates (e.g. change my profile picture) but this is really minor concerning the general usage of the platform.

Response from Salesflare

Replied September 2019

Hey Vassilis! Editing your profile picture is possible for a while now. We also upgraded the account search. We know you know where to find us if there's anything else!

Ama from Two Hoots Digital

Simple to Use With Just The Right Features

Fantastic!

Pros

Simplicity. It has enough functionality to manage your sales pipeline without it feeling overwhelming. This also makes it possible to easily get up to speed with the software and actually put it to use, rather than it gathering dust. I also like the fact that I can have it as an app on my iPad.

Cons

I think the how-to videos and knowledge database need to improve. It would also be great if Salesflare could use it's blog or Youtube to educate business owners on how to get the best out of it and use it effectively in one's business.

Response from Salesflare

Replied September 2019

Hey Ama! We keep working on our YouTube videos (https://salesfla.re/gettingstarted) and knowledge base (https://howto.salesflare.com/) all the time based on your questions. If you have any questions, hit us up on the in-app chat!

John from Shared Hands

New features added often

Salesflare support is quick and efficient. They reply back to questions within hours or even minutes, and the online help is fairly complete. The software is something I use every day.

Pros

SalesFlare has all the most-needed features of a CRM. I especially like how Saleflare goes out and adds social media contact information for my contacts - automatically! The pipeline feature is easy to use and helps me stay organized.

Cons

There are a few things I would like to be able to do that I can't do yet - send an email message to everyone in stage X of my pipeline. I would also like to be able to search my internal notes on a contact. But those are minor features.

Response from Salesflare

Replied September 2019

Hey John! In case you missed it, you can now send an email message to everyone in stage X in your pipeline. Have fun!

António from Mercado Alvo

CRM software that saves you time

Pros

Salesflare uses an "account-based marketing" CRM style. It pulls contacts automatically from Gmail (other clients available) which we can use to create new accounts. Later we can create opportunities in a kanban style. All communications are centralized under each account and all information is also available directly on Gmail. It also includes a short report feature which gives us insights about how we are doing in terms of new deals.

Cons

The tracking feature should be improved. Right now the system doesn't exclude IP's for tracking so if I open a "sent" email on Gmail it counts as "someone opened that email".

Response from Salesflare

Replied September 2019

Hey Antonio! Your own email opens and link clicks are now excluded, fully automatically. Hope you love it!

A Simple CRM Software with Hidden Possibilities

An easy to use CRM with a lot of possibilities once you get deeper into using it.

Pros

It's simply and logically laid out. Getting started is easy. I like the distinction they make between a contact and an account. They also pull some information on contacts from their social media which is useful. It allows you to create, track, and close opportunities. The most useful feature for me is to be able to customize the stages of a selling process. One of their strengths is an enthusiastic integration with a wide range of other tools and products that are relevant to selling and prospecting.

Cons

Seemingly simple at first, digging deeper and using the product effectively is more difficult than appears. The import can only be done from a file. I would be a tremendous help to be able to important contacts directly from Google Contacts, Mailchimp, or Active Campaign, for example.

Amati Pettes, from P2 Digital Media Group

Easy to use, manage, and track sales process.

How easy you can create campaigns and opportunities and track your contacts. You will have a lot of ways to track your leads with Zapier integration and others like website and email. The automation options are really useful. Salesflare also has an app that you can use when your away from your computer and is really really awesome.

Pros

1. Campaigns 2. Opportunities 3. Zapier integration 4. Website tracking 5. Email tracking

Cons

This platform has everything that my small marketing agency needs to track and manage our sales process.

Craig from CAM Marketing Group

Excellent sales pipe line software

Salesflare has been an incredibly valuable tool for my sales process and my business. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Pros

As a busy sales person in the field, it always feels like extra work when it comes to updating CRM-type data and keeping track of my sales pipeline; Salesflare has an excellent and easy to use process to keep track of this and keep everything flowing. Huge fan!

Cons

There could be a few more integrations to make automation more available, but so far I like it a lot!

Sahil from Leadworx

The Gmail integration is very powerful!

At the beginning, it looks like any other CRM but as we started using it, Salesflare is far better than others we have tried. The way it populates information automatically is magical!

Pros

I love how Salesflare automatically picks up information from my email and populates that into the deal, along with syncing with calendar. This means we don't have to log meetings/notes manually and that saves a ton of time. Apart from that, their auto-enrichment of companies and people works like a charm. Once you get used to this new experience, there is no going back.

Cons

The search under "opportunities" can be made better from a UX perspective.

Boris from GRC

Salesflare Review

The overall experience is very positive

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive interface, reliability and all main functionalities of a great CRM system

Cons

I couldn't find out yet how I can tag accounts according to my own classification. Perhaps this function does exist, but just couldn't discover how to do it yet.

Response from Salesflare

Replied September 2019

Hey Boris! Of course it's possible to tag accounts to classify them :-) Just hit edit and add a tag. Or if you like something even more organized, add a custom field type dropdown in "Settings > Customize fields".

JT from Focused Improvement Consulting

Great CRM and Easy to Use

I started using it about 1.5 years ago, I would have to say its has been great as it helps me manage my sales funned and accounts.

Pros

Salesflare has done a great job developing and optimizing the software. The recent updates/revisions that have been released have made it a tool that I cannot run my business without.

Cons

Some of the way the information can be shared has clunky - perhaps I need to take some time and learn more of the functionality.

Craige Hardel from Hardel Enterprises

Salesflare is a very decent and functional CRM that is amazing and will meet most people's needs.

Notification on when the client receives my correspondences Multiple pipelines for multiple services - very cool

Pros

Pros: Automated filling of records. Salesflare makes finding contact and account information easy with its technology and finds an fills relevant data including their social profile, company sizes, and email addresses Insights column: allows you to see and track your CRM and potential prospect numbers and finances Task notifications and Android mobile app: very well built app and task notifications including when someone opens your email came in pretty handy

Cons

There could be more automation. My use case was more advanced but I would have been nice to have lead scoring and the ability to reply to an email from CRM and even track emails from the app Ability to turn the automated importing of contacts off Ability to edit deals faster - it's decent but more could be done to improve the interface.

Damian from Amorvita Inc.

Great CRM Tool!

Pros

What works well is the simplicity of using the app. It's easy to import leads from a variety of platforms, assign them to the appropriate team member and sales funnel. The system automatically updates all email communication and meetings. In addition you can add files to the contact record. It's ability to automatically detect information from the company website is also great.

Cons

The only downside we have found to this tool is that the percentage calculations used for the sales funnel conversions are not standard and not entirely useful.

Gourav from PeopleWorks IN

An incredible CRM

We love this Salesflare email tracking as it helped us with email tracking and saved lot's of money in email tracking solutions. Secondly, the manual data entry has been stopped after joining the Salesflare.

Pros

We love Customer Support as CSR is always there to help us. And it has so many awesome features which will help you in saving money on cold email campaign tools.

Cons

We don't like the ever filling timeline when it's capturing even those irrelevant emails as such. Plus it's quite complicated to understand and manage accounts, contacts and opportunity. I wish if there's more native integrations.

Mick from MEDIAPAKT AS

Great CRM for sales-oriented teams

Pros

Simple to set up and to use, with no unnecessary features. Just focus on the sales and let Salesflare do its thing for logging and tracking. - well integrated with the G Suite - tracking of phone calls, notes, and follow-ups - Zapier integration - mobile apps - very helpful for logging tasks and tracking

Cons

I would prefer more advanced visualizations and reporting.

Matt from Traqspera Technologies Inc.

Great "Smart" CRM

Pros

Eliminates a lot of manual work by automatically logging calls & emails. Very simple & easy to use. Can have leads automatically flow in from Zapier from my sources. Easy to log activity and updates to know who to follow up with. Swimlanes/stages give an excellent visual representation of pipeline.

Cons

Ran into a compatibility issue with Salesflare and a Gmail extension "MailTrack.io" I use to track email opens/clicks within Gmail. By using this at the same time I can't use Salesflare's mail & website tracking which would be more useful.

Jonathan from Prestige Bulletin

Industry: Information Services

The tape that holds my connections together.

Pros

There is no shortage of CRM options, but, salesflare stands head and shoulders above the others. 'It Just Works', so that I don't have to. Seriously, there syncing ability saves me hours a week. Salesflare is a monster powerhouse underneath. The short of it: This is the final resting place for my contacts.

Cons

There is a slight learning curve, but, once you have wrapped your mind around it, it is smooth sailing. All my others are now void due to the wonderful recent updates. Rock on Salesflare.

Best of my tests

A little bit of a learning curve as to the overall scheme and plan of use but not bad. It integrates so well with gmail and contacts etc.

Pros

I downloaded a LOT of CRM’s but for me Salesflare was the keeper. I like the interface the most and the ‘At hand support’ and they are very helpful and reaponsive.

Cons

Nothing. I mean I see potential little improvements that I notice to enhance it like the ability to rename files once they are input but they accept such suggestions. It has improved many times since I got it.

Jeremy from EM Global, LLC

CRM Software that takes a while to get used to but so far I find it to be a good value.

This software is a nice CRM system. Especially if you have a small team. I have three salespeople, so this system works well for us.

Pros

We starting using this software after switching from ACT! This software has a lot of moving parts and one of the features I like most is when we receive e-mails, it attaches it to the customer's file. I will say with all the communication we have via e-mail. That feature is key. It's on most CRM systems but I have found that it works very well on Salesflare.

Cons

The Mobile App can be hard to log in to at times, I'm not sure why but it can be glitchy. I'm sure they will work on a patch to fix that. It works but sometimes it will sign me out and take a while to get back in. This software like all CRM systems takes a while to get setup and working how you want it too. But, I will say it's easy to do just takes time.

Dieter from Vectera

Really intuitive CRM system for both powerusers and occasional users

Pros

I guess the development team consists of the rare species that have mixed sales/technical skills. Salesflare really focusses on eliminating administration and spending more time with clients. The integration with linkedin enables me to qualify leads way faster.

Cons

In the early days of Salesflare, a few key features were missing but meanwhile they have been delivering everything I needed. An easier marketing automation integration might be of huge value for us.

Alexa from The Startup Experience

Good program

I think Salesflare is great! Very intuitive, which I really appreciate. Saves a lot of time in training and in figuring out your own questions along the way.

Pros

It’s easy to use and you can get up and running with it fairly quickly.

Cons

I wish I could figure out how to keep a client private from my team until they were an actual lead.

Gilles from The Growth Revolution

A CRM you don't actually have to use - and I mean that in a good way

Pros

Salesflare is kind of an anti-CRM. It rocks so much internal automation (data enrichment, data input, tasks, follow-ups), seamlessly connects with your Gmail through a smart sidebar and is easy to integrate with whatever other sales tools you might be using that you end up spending a lot less time actually using it. It takes care of the tedious robot work so you have more time and mental space to focus on building better relationships. It's design and UI is everything you would expect from apps in this age: intuitive, visual and easy.

Cons

I would like to see Salesflare take some steps towards closer integration with LinkedIn, though that is more up to LinkedIn and them opening up their data infrastructure than it is about Salesflare.

Putting the Flair in Sales

It is a great product, and definitely solves a lot of pain points of that one faces with other CRMs in the same price category. Ambitious and highly driven team that is committed to build a best in class CRM. Very responsive and always looking to please. Listens to customers and releases new features or fixes issues.

Pros

Automation. Automatically picks up email conversations, calls, saves attachments and also alerts you when accounts/deals are inactive. Full featured CRM view inside gmail. Excellent customer support. Great pricing

Cons

Needs to improve some workflows when it comes to adding contacts etc. Needs better intelligence and check mechanisms with contacts to account mapping (I can add any contact to any account) Better privacy policies to prevent misuse of email (I can add anyone and read their emails)

Great tool!

Pros

Cons

Lacks a bit of customizations re deals terms options and budgeting options other than that works great

Andres from Golden Eko Inc

Use it to control my customer pipeline and follow up, contacts automation

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and how automated the contact synchronization happens, social profiles auto population is another one of its nice features. Has all the features we need on a our CRM and also very affordable

Cons

Haven't encounter many cons for SalesFlare, though I have to admit this was our first experience with such tool, but over all we are pretty happy with it.

Beven from DigitalStartup Digital Marketing Agency

Salesflare the BEST CRM

I've used a few CRM's and most of them you need a month of study and Youtube searches just to get stuck. Not with Salesflare, no these guys knew what a CRM should be and do and then they made it idiot proof for simpletons like me to get on top of my pipeline everyday. I give them 10/10

Pros

They made something complicated very simple, for me it's all pros!!!

Cons

I have no cons that I can mention.thanks for making the tool.

Salesflare makes my life as a marketing manager easier

Overall, salesflare is a great tool and we continue to use it at our company.

Pros

I like the ability to sync with gmail with no problems. I can easily access my contacts and keep track of whom I've contacted and look back at emails.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve with the software and somethings aren't as robust as you might need for running a business.

Justin from Web Mission Control, Inc

Salesflare is simple and clear

I use a high end CRM that has it's own opportunity management system. However, I found it clunky to use, and I turned to Salesflare because it was so visually easy to look at. And, that has made a huge difference. Combined with intelligent contact and company data lookup assistance, it makes it really easy to track where everyone is in the sales process.

Pros

Salesflare makes it easily to look at open sales opportunities in a single glance and decide what is most important to move people forward.

Cons

I haven't really run into any big trouble with Salesflare - I think tighter integration with my primary CRM would make a big difference, but I haven't actually taken the time to look into whether that is already possible or not, so can't say it is a weakness of Salesflare.

Michael from Blu Creative

Surprisingly well put together app, Simple UI and easy to pick up

We switched over from Nutshell and really liked the simplicity of the UI, along with the Outlook integration. It easily imported all of our info from both Nutshell and Outlook, making transition pretty seamless.

Pros

The UI was super intuitive and simple to use. We had most of our sales team up and running in less than an hour. The campaigns tool is awesome for sending customized messages to filtered groups of clients. Outlook integration (native) also ads a nice interface into the program providing details and contact history with whoever you're emailing

Cons

It's not as extensively customization as something like SalesForce (which some may see as a benefit), but still offers a decent degree of customization/enhancements

Rick from Gen United

Industry: Computer Networking

Best CRM for real sales people

I've used many CRMs in my career but never thought I'd find one I liked. Salesflare takes over all the tiresome data input and actually helps me to keep things about customers. No need to keep an address book or make a to-do list anymore. It's just awesome.

Pros

That it automates things.

Cons

Nothing much really. Wouldn't want to change for any other system.

Don from Alavon365

I've been using Salesflare for quite a few months and it's been the best of all worlds so far.

A great all in one CRM that easy to use on all of my devices, which is important.

Pros

1. The gmail integration works great for me as I can see when I get an incoming email from one of my deals 2. If there is great communication back and forth between a contact it labels them as HOT for you 3. The mobile app is great. The issue I've had with other CRMs is that the mobile experience wasn't as good as the desktop one. 4. The app also helps me to keep track of who I should reach out to that I haven't spoken to in a month

Cons

Can't really think of any cons for the app. It's been the happy medium for me between BaseCRM, Pipedrive and Capsule.

Same features as the big boys

Pros

I love that this CRM proactively sorts and categorizes my contacts.

Cons

Can be a bit confusing when contacts have more than one business

Mitch from ifunnel Inc.

It's Good

I have a digital marketing company. I like that the suggested tasks are automated based on emails I receive. Makes it easy and seems to be pretty accurate.

Pros

That I have a lifetime subscription and it does what I need it to do.

Cons

It doesn't have any built-in lead capture forms or a chatbot or anything easy and integrated.

Great support, great team and guys know what they are doing!

It helped me to optimize my sales automatically.

Pros

1 - Have all the CRM basic functionality 2 - Have integrations 3 - Coolest Marketers 4 - Product does almost everything

Cons

1 - Don't have a complete CRM, Marketing and Sales features together 2 - No cons other than that. The team is great.

Andrew from Data Choice - Powered By Programmis

Great CRM

Pros

Salesflare is a fantastic crm its gmail integration allows management of tasks, accounts and opportunities without leaving your inbox. It intelligently pulls social feeds for your clients as well

Cons

The dashboard could be improved and the ability to track task activity