• Pros

• "It’s easy to use and you can get up and running with it fairly quickly. "

• "I like the support and constant updates to the software. The android app is great as well"

• "Salesflare was super easy to set up and implement; connects easily to email and is very user friendly and easy to customize as needed"

• Cons

• "Few minor quality of life features were missing, when we first started using it, however, they have since added these in."

• "There's not much to not like... there was an outage a week or so ago, which hurt, but they did do a great job of keeping customers informed about the issue."

• "A proper email sequence/drip functionality is missing. Campaigns are really strong, though, as well as easy to implement."

Browse Salesflare Reviews

Janosch from INVERS GmbH

Perfect Sales Pipline for Samll businesses and solopreneurs

This is a great tool. It is intuitive to use and picks you up on the go, because you do not have to do a big intial import run of data or anything. It has just the right balance between features and the depth of their customizability. For a small company or soloprenneur, this simply is THE tool. also, If you ever outgrow anything it provides it runs on Zapier to provide integrations with more specialized tools. It all is held together by the Customer support, which is lovely to work with and provides tons of clear, useful advices and...well support.

Pros

This is build around your Email Inbox. It is perfect If you do not want to enter Data all the time but run a sales Pipeline. Salesflare claims to just adds Value without requiring to invest time in making this possible. I was critical at first and watched all the educational Videos on their youtube channel. Then I understood: Salesflare enables you to dissect Information from your mails and create customers, Comapnies (Accounts) etc. from it. Then you setup your Sales pipelines and create opportunities. Basically Salesflare keeps your sales activities up to date, because it lives on your Email communication. The concept works for me and with a new businescard scanner available just now, it makes setting up new prospect data even easier and saves me time. The Best thing is, the Customer support is just awesome. I git replies to any and all of my questions and schould I ever come across something not possible I most often got an Ide on how to work around something I was missing.

Cons

Honestly, there is not much. I came across two bugs, which have been fixed since then (wich is great). None of them was a dealbreaker. I find it a bit Pricy for a startup when I plan to bring assistants in which are working only a couple of hours per Week ... but then again Salesflare simply is worth the money.

Reasons for Choosing Salesflare

Salesflare seemed ideal regarding sizing, features, scope and weight for my purposes. The other tools were to big and to heavy for a lightweight, quick on-the-go approach I required for my purpose.

Jakob from YourSales

Powerfully simple CRM, allowing sales and solopreneurs to focus on selling

Sales operational issues. There was too little time for too many administrative tasks, which left us with less time for actual customer dialogue. Needless to say we had less sales than we could have. Salesflare changed that.

Pros

The seamless Google integration, the fully functional mobile app, and the possibility to endlessly enhance capabilities with integrations.

Reasons for Choosing Salesflare

Each of those other offering have their own sets of strengths of weaknesses. At the end Salesflare simply was a near-perfect match with what we needed at a cost that more than matched the offering.

Reasons for Switching to Salesflare

At that time Pipedrive had been standing still for a while from a features perspective and the mobile experience wasn't really robust on Android. Salesflare - with its seamless Google integration quietly works in the background and provided a strong alternative to our prior system.

Mike from MasterYourMix

Industry: Music

Easiest CRM to use

Pros

I love how easy they make it to organize your contacts. It's simple and straight to the point. Not a ton of unnecessary options like other CRMS

Cons

I wish the email workflows could be a little better.

On the right path

Salesflare seems very promising and I believe they are on the right path. It might be just a little bit longer until it can compete with larger CRMs but they have done well with their integrations and some of the key features.

Pros

I like the visualization the most. It's so easy to see your funnel and progress toward the goals which keeps motivation high. It integrates with a lot of other services and there is an iOS app which makes it useful on the go. I love the gmail integration and how it tracks the company and the other potential contacts.

Cons

It's still a bit difficult to use, they are ironing things out as they go but it's young company and some of the functionality is still a bit clunky. I use it in conjunction with other CRMs to add details to contacts and track emails.

Response from Salesflare

Replied December 2019

Hello there! We've made a ton of UX improvements based on user feedback since you gave us this review (plus we added some of those key features you were maybe looking for), so let us know how we're doing with that. There's always room to do better. :)

Easiest to use CRM

Support has always been so fast and helpful. I bought this through an AppSumo lifetime deal and have had conversations via chat with founders (I think). They really helped me understand how to use this software for my specific need - a music school with students as the accounts.

Pros

Automatically tracks your inbox so that you can easily convert any contact into an account. Then, you can start tracking opportunities.

Cons

Originally, I had to figure out how to import my existing contacts. That was not easily understood - apparently, they expect it to just happen over time with instant Gmail tracking. However, they did a manual import for me.

Reasons for Choosing Salesflare

Ease of use - instant tracking and clean interface. Some of these tech products (Zoho especially) feel like they are designed by engineers with no clue to graphic user interface. I appreciate the minimalist interface with the high functionality.

Response from Salesflare

Replied December 2019

Hey! Contacts get created automatically based on your inbox and calendar. This happens at the initial sync and then progressively over time. If you like to have contacts imported from elsewhere too, then we're always more than happy to help. Just hit us up on the chat, but it looks like you already did!

Michael from POZYX NV

Not sure what to do without it really

We were working with SFDC but this didn't really do it for us. The hygiene was a nightmare. The tool wasn't used enough and the data became stale and therefore unreliable. We looked and found a lightweight tool that lives on top of you inbox and does all the things SFDC never did.

Pros

Salesflare provides a seamless experience between your salespipeline and your email inbox your cellphone and any other app you are using in the sales process. It automatically syncs all the activities. As a result your CRM becomes very clean. Forecasting is becomes more reliable and adoption of the tool among different sales reps is no longer a problem.

Cons

There are some missing features specifically around account management. However I am confident that these features will be build and added in due time.

Reasons for Switching to Salesflare

Adoption issues in salesforce. Stale data in salesforce.

kevin from Visionforce Solutions

The only CRM I trust

I wish I had a Salesflare shirt to wear in the public! I'm behind the team 100%!

Pros

I've used Salesforce at my "day jobs" in the past and other crms like Swell System. Both are amazing but I never felt as comfortable as I do within the Salesflare system. It's simple and fills out most info on your contacts and leads on it's own. I can keep track of my prospects and use Salesflare as my own.

Cons

The speed could be improved a bit but I've noticed a good number of CRMs are a little slow when saving new notes within individual contact cards.

Reasons for Switching to Salesflare

Ease of use and not completely overwhelming for a solo individual.

Parasjeet from Trackier

Seamless and robust

Awesome

Pros

I really love the workflow management feature in Salesflare that helps me automate 40% of my team's sales tasks. Overall its a highly customizable and robust tool for SaaS sales professionals.

Cons

Not anything worth mentioning just a couple of upgrades like email customisation etc would really make this fly

Reasons for Switching to Salesflare

I did not find the right set of features to holistically capture my sales analysis

Kris from Merino

Best CRM I ever used

Pipeline Management Monthly Forecasting time improved by 300% Campaign Management

Pros

Ease of use - almost no data entry Powerful functionalities Scan business card in to contacts Email workflow

Cons

Software provides what I need ... so no negative feelings There is maybe more hidden functionality which I need to explore

Reasons for Choosing Salesflare

Easy of Deployment, after the trail period I could not work without it !

Lancelot from Northern Caribbean University

Great for student management

We manage a large intake of client information all with different attributes. Its hard to communicate effectively and simultaneously with so many moving parts. The platform has allowed us to track, communicate and ordinate efforts with great efficiency and minimize replication.

Pros

The workflow features and organizing different clients in specified pipelines allow us to streamline our target audience effortlessly

Cons

the reporting functions could be a bit more detailed.

Reasons for Choosing Salesflare

The customer support was excellent and implementation was almost intuitive. The user interface was also much easier to manage.

Dominique from Pensato.org

The CRM for the rest of us

The visual overview, inetgration woth other systems is key in software nowadays: you all get this with SF!

Pros

Having all your former contacts and conversations available from the start of using Salesflare is really a time saver!

Cons

No integration (yet) with Messenger apps since a lot of client and prospect conversation is done with messenger apps nowadays

Price Value proposition

Funcionalities and mobile version

Cal from 6 Figure Income Secrets

CRM for Sales

Overall I’m thrilled. No more lost leads. No more forgetting what happened or when it happened. It conforms to my exact sales cadence. I’m so happy with it I have tried to convert all my friends who are entrepreneurs over to Salesflare – and no I’m not an affiliate of them so I don’t get paid. Oh, and did I mention that it keeps on improving? Yes, it does and when they roll a new feature out it has good documentation on it.

Pros

It is easy to use, easy to customize, and accomplishes EXACTLY what I need it to. I like that it is a CRM that specializes in Sales, because if you don’t have sales you don’t have a business. I have a sales cadence that is critical to follow. In Salesflare I can customize it to meet my exact cadence. But wait, that’s not all!!!! I can easily send an email campaign to my contacts. And the email program in Salesflare is AWESOME, you can customize your emails with contact names or business names. You can then track your emails.

Cons

When a program does all that Salesflare does it is hard to complain. But, you want a negative and I’d have to say that I can’t create a true Drip Campaign in Salesflare (it was never meant to be an email marketing software). And I would like the Tasks in my task list to be emailed to me, but since I’m in the program already this is not that big of a deal.

Don from RV Business Coach

Highly Recommended CRM

I use Salesflare to track sales opportunities. It is easy to use and makes it easy to see what I need to do next for each potential client to keep the sales process moving. I also use Salesflare to track communications in my Book Yourself Solid® Network of 90 and List of 20. I'm perhaps using it in a bit of an unorthodox way for this, but it works, and it makes it easy to see who I need to contact this month.

Pros

Salesflare is full-featured and easy to use. One of its key features is that it does the work for you. Between Salesflare and a couple of Zapier integrations, I can spend my time communicating with clients and potential clients, not entering their info in my CRM system. I like that it has a very visual interface, which makes it easy for me to see and track communications with clients and potential clients. I also like that it is easy to customize. Customer support has been great. They consistently reply to support requests quickly, with accurate answers that actually resolve my problem!

Hemant from RTIwala

Most powerful yet simplest CRM

Managing Clients through email and spreadsheets was getting chaos at RTIwala Services. Whereas other CRMs are too complex to understand and use.

Pros

It's simple and easily understandable UI & UX. Availability of many advanced features like tagging, lead enrichment and custom fields. The RTIwala Team is in love with Salesflare and their support.

Cons

Nothing as such. Just looking for more native integrations particularly with WooCommerce, Weebly and Shopify.

Reasons for Choosing Salesflare

Affordable and simple to deploy.

Reasons for Switching to Salesflare

Little expansive and quite complex.

Kimberly from Cruiseline.com

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Love this product and ease of use

Overall love the product and ease of use and have recommended to several friends at other companies

Pros

Cons

Sending email drops - use to be a lot easier but then "enhancements" were made and it's not nearly as intuitive and user friendly as it was previously for bulk sends. If you are sending journeys or more advanced sends the enhancements are probably a good thing but for how I use it, it's a lot more difficult now.

Reasons for Choosing Salesflare

Ease of customization and implementation as well as overall cost. I had previously implemented Salesforce at another company and it was an utter nightmare - super clunky, needed to hire a third party to customize and was VERY expensive. I swore I would never subject myself or my team to Salesforce again and was VERY excited to find Salesflare!! LOVE Salesflare!!

Nate from Growth|Media

Industry: Graphic Design

Powerful Software for managing clients and leads

Highly recommended if you are looking for a sales CRM that can integrate into your other systems and can streamline your teams methods for getting and retaining clients.

Pros

The biggest reason why we use Basecamp is it's simplistic and streamline interface when working with clients. This is our Go To CRM we use for managing projects along with our clients. Salesflare has made it so that we can track leads for each of the project types that we have then we integrate this information with other programs we use. At every stage of the sales process we know exactly where the client is in the sales cycle and how far along they are before we think they will make a purchase. It's great!

Cons

It can seem daunting at first because it is so feature rich. But they have a well built out FAQ and instructions page, so with a little bit of time, you can quickly get up to speed and start benefiting from all of the tools they offer.

Ayman from Ayman Digital

It's a must for freelancers

I'm a freelancer and always struggled to get my lead generation process organized. Salesflare is one of the tools that will pay for itself. I signed up a few clients on a retainer basis which is super awesome!

Pros

1) The integration with Gmail and Outlook so I can add my leads on the go 2) The campaign feature. I use this primarily to nurture my leads and keep my client informed about the latest updates in their industry 3) The excellent support team 4) Suggestions for new people to add to the contacts every time I add a new account to the pipeline 5) Reminders to prepare for my meetings. Also, the reminders to take notes after my meetings

Cons

1) Lack of online scheduling tool with my leads similar to Calendly 2) The tool only reports that an email was opened but it doesn't exactly tell you who opened the email. I use another tool for this purpose so I'd love to see them bridging this gap in the future

José Antonio from Havas Media Group | Ecselis

Fast, easy and reliable. It does what it says really well with a really nice UI.

It saves me a lot of time, keep track of email openings, that way I know when a lead or customer sees my emails, also, I can see when they go to my website, which is great. The pipelines are really visual and customizable so it should work for any kind of business. It integrates well with IMAP, Outlook, Gmail and others, so you can track your communications in almost every email account.

Pros

Automates the lead data gathering and task making process, saving a lot of time. Also, it has smart reminders which are great for people like me that keep forgetting to do follow-ups. The UI is well made so you don't need to take any tutorial to learn how to use it, also, it has a mobile app that will let you keep track of everything on the go.

Cons

Doesn't have in-app email and it lacks a lot of native integrations, even though that it has Zapier. It is really good, but these two points are what is left for it to be great!

Response from Salesflare

Replied September 2019

Hey Jose! Just wanted to let you know that in-app emailing is there for a while now and native integrations are building up. Hope we managed to hit your expectations for greatness!

Marc from OMC vzw

Using Salesflare for 2 very different businesses

Team communication improves very much since you have at every phone call all relevant communication of your colleagues at hand, even when you were not copied on it initially.

Pros

All past (and future) communication automatically appears in the right format and well organized just by indicating your accounts and related teams

Cons

Nothing really. There is much more possible with the tool than I can use for now.

Reasons for Choosing Salesflare

Structured representation of the sales funnel helps enormously in setting team priorities, certainly if the sales opportunities are coupled internally with the resource availability and practical implementation of the subsequent project actions.

Carlos from Elastic Band Company

Bare Bones But Dense With Features

Pros

What I like the most about Salesflare is the direct integration into Gmail. While other CRMs offer amazing functionality and features, more often than not they require you to use their integrated email service. As a small business, we use Gmail for our communication, file management, and scheduling. Having a light-weight CRM directly integrated into Gmail makes client managment easier and that's the most important feature for us.

Cons

Salesflare does suffer from a lack of compatibility with other sales based software. For example, we use Leadworx for our outbound lead generation. Leadworx integrates with CRMs such as Salesforce and Zendesk but Salesflare is not compatible which means we need to go back and forth between platforms to manage our lead generation and account management. The point of using Salesflare, for us, is to limit the need to switch between platforms.

Response from Salesflare

Replied September 2019

Hey Carlos! The Leadworx integration is there now for a while and it is quite extensive. Hope you enjoy it!

Michael from The Claymore Group

CRM without loosing brain cells

Here’s a quick example - I wanted to do a targeted mailing to healthcare platform executives. So I hired someone to develop a list of 100 names, made sure my headers were right, created a Salesflare workflow, imported the list, dropped in my email, and set it to send the next morning. Within hours I had a 47% open rate and people hitting my site and LI pages.

Pros

Took me only 10-15 minutes to set Salesflare up for client and I liked how it supported sales workflows, brought clarity out of the normal sales “noise”, and added functional value to the salesperson’s day (a big deal for me). If a salesperson is paying attention they can learn the basics of Salesflare in half an hour. I was so impressed I switched from another CRM and now use Salesflare for my own business.

Cons

This wasn’t a Salesflare thing exactly but hooking it up to sales folk’s calendars and emails requires them to know their passwords! Same for using the Salesflare app on their phone - which I highly suggest they do.

Reasons for Switching to Salesflare

Nice feel, less clutter, great support, ease of use.

Peter from SMARTink Marketing Agency, Brisbane, Qld

Powerful, easy to use CRM that is perfect for our company

After having tried so many different CRMs over the years, I've found Salesflare to hit a sweet spot in terms of functionality and usability. It's a CRM that I actually enjoy using!

Pros

The integration with GSuite. How easy it is to set up and to use. The excellent new features they've been rolling out since I started using it. And last, but not least, their customer support is outstanding. They truly value their customers and are quick to answer queries or address any issues that come up.

Cons

In the very early days of Salesflare, I came across a couple of minor bugs. But they were addressed very quickly. And I was notified when they were fixed too.

Damian from Damian M. Reid International

Great sales pipeline management tool

Salesflare is fulfilling all our needs for managing multiple businesses and multiple pipelines with each business. Their customer service is quick and responsive. Initially, I had a couple of challenges utilizing the features fully but their team was there to support me and exceeded expectations.

Pros

The ability to manage multiple pipelines seamlessly and the insights dashboard.

Cons

The cost for adding team members is relatively higher than other similar small business products.

Response from Salesflare

Replied September 2019

Hey Damian! Glad you're enjoying Salesflare. You can customize the stage probabilities in "Settings > Configure pipelines" and if you like individual probabilities per opportunity it's in "Settings > Customize fields". Shout if there's anything else!

Jason from BrightAdvice.com

Simple CRM with Expanding Feature Set to Get the Job Done

Really happy with the overall Salesflare experience. I currently use a couple of different CRM tools for various reasons but see myself using Salesflare as my go-to main CRM.

Pros

Nice clean dashboard for a quick snapshot of your sales cycle and lead pipeline. Excellent clutter free user interface with just the right amount of features without being overwhelming. Customer service responds quickly when you have a question or concern and they welcome customer feedback and product suggestions.

Cons

Overall a great tool, hard to find much to dislike. I'd like to see a few more native integrations instead of the majority of things going through zapier but I completely understand the thought process as native 3rd party integrations can be very time-consuming.

Rose from Estate Protectors

Industry: Investment Management

My favorite CRM so far

When we brought Salesflare on board, we were running off dozens of spreadsheets and it was unbelievably cumbersome. Our office was a group of 50-somethings who did things old-school. Then they hired me, and I dragged my favorite software with me, and made converts of them all. Do I hear an AMEN?

Pros

I know I'm not using Salesflare to it's full capability - I'm still learning about all the features and integrations and how best to use them for our business. But it's easy to use "out of the box" without a ton of training to make it (me) functional. The more I use it, the better I like it.

Cons

Sorting customers using filters is pretty awkward. If there's a way to make this easier, I'd love it even more.

Reasons for Choosing Salesflare

Because it's so much better.

Salesflare: Already Great and Getting Better

As someone looking for a CRM for a particular use in a particular field, I really like Salesflare’s look and feel, power and possibility. It is still a relative newcomer, but already feels accomplished and still on the rise.

Pros

Salesflare is a very capable CRM with a feel not unlike Salesforce, the behemoth that dominates this market segment. It started as a nimble, useful product, and keeps growing in its versatility and capability. It continues to add integrations—both direct connections as well as a host of other possibilities with Zapier functionality.

Cons

“With great power comes great responsibility”—somebody smart said that once, and they were right. Salesflare is like a veritable Swiss Army knife, with lots of tricks up its sleeve, but it takes a little bit of sweat equity to get it right. While you might be able to use that saw to trim your toenails, there are better options. All of those options are there in Salesflare, so give yourself a little time to grow into it.

Response from Salesflare

Replied September 2019

Hello there! Definitely don't use a saw to trim your toenails, and if you need help, just reach out to us on the chat :-)

Malik from Resplendent Ceylon

fully featured and intuitive, great mobile experience

Regular intuitive comms with contacts

Pros

We had been using another CRM for our hotel company in Sri Lanka for a couple of years and although we kept it fed with contacts, hardly made use of it - wasn’t very intuitive, didn’t have a decent mobile app to work with during tradeshows etc. Started tinkering around with Salesflare and quickly found that it was a very robust, extremely well-featured piece of software. The mobile app is excellent, identical functionality as the desktop version. Customers support is particularly good. We now actually use the CRM intuitively instead of it gathering dust and collecting contacts.

Cons

Nothing really - bulk edits could have more options, rather limited currently. I'd like to for instance select all contact countries that show as US and change to United States.

Michael from Click Metrics Ltd

Great CRM for small businesses that need to close deals.

It's great! It suits my needs as my business setup is simple. When we get larger then we may need to change but even so, we probably won't.

Pros

Cons

I don't have any faults that I can think off because you can always want something new and lose sight of what a CRM is meant for which is to keep you organised.

Needed a real CRM

Vassilis from Growth

Easy to use CRM

Pros

Salesflare connects directly to your inbox so that you have access to your emails, contacts and calendar events from within their CRM without having to BCC email addresses or any extra hustle.

Cons

Searching for an existing account is not so intuitive as it could be. On a few occasions, I had to contact the support team to perform specific updates (e.g. change my profile picture) but this is really minor concerning the general usage of the platform.

Response from Salesflare

Replied September 2019

Hey Vassilis! Editing your profile picture is possible for a while now. We also upgraded the account search. We know you know where to find us if there's anything else!

Ama from Two Hoots Digital

Simple to Use With Just The Right Features

Fantastic!

Pros

Simplicity. It has enough functionality to manage your sales pipeline without it feeling overwhelming. This also makes it possible to easily get up to speed with the software and actually put it to use, rather than it gathering dust. I also like the fact that I can have it as an app on my iPad.

Cons

I think the how-to videos and knowledge database need to improve. It would also be great if Salesflare could use it's blog or Youtube to educate business owners on how to get the best out of it and use it effectively in one's business.

Response from Salesflare

Replied September 2019

Hey Ama! We keep working on our YouTube videos (https://salesfla.re/gettingstarted) and knowledge base (https://howto.salesflare.com/) all the time based on your questions. If you have any questions, hit us up on the in-app chat!

John from Shared Hands

New features added often

Salesflare support is quick and efficient. They reply back to questions within hours or even minutes, and the online help is fairly complete. The software is something I use every day.

Pros

SalesFlare has all the most-needed features of a CRM. I especially like how Saleflare goes out and adds social media contact information for my contacts - automatically! The pipeline feature is easy to use and helps me stay organized.

Cons

There are a few things I would like to be able to do that I can't do yet - send an email message to everyone in stage X of my pipeline. I would also like to be able to search my internal notes on a contact. But those are minor features.

Response from Salesflare

Replied September 2019

Hey John! In case you missed it, you can now send an email message to everyone in stage X in your pipeline. Have fun!

António from Mercado Alvo

CRM software that saves you time

Pros

Salesflare uses an "account-based marketing" CRM style. It pulls contacts automatically from Gmail (other clients available) which we can use to create new accounts. Later we can create opportunities in a kanban style. All communications are centralized under each account and all information is also available directly on Gmail. It also includes a short report feature which gives us insights about how we are doing in terms of new deals.

Cons

The tracking feature should be improved. Right now the system doesn't exclude IP's for tracking so if I open a "sent" email on Gmail it counts as "someone opened that email".

Response from Salesflare

Replied September 2019

Hey Antonio! Your own email opens and link clicks are now excluded, fully automatically. Hope you love it!

A Simple CRM Software with Hidden Possibilities

An easy to use CRM with a lot of possibilities once you get deeper into using it.

Pros

It's simply and logically laid out. Getting started is easy. I like the distinction they make between a contact and an account. They also pull some information on contacts from their social media which is useful. It allows you to create, track, and close opportunities. The most useful feature for me is to be able to customize the stages of a selling process. One of their strengths is an enthusiastic integration with a wide range of other tools and products that are relevant to selling and prospecting.

Cons

Seemingly simple at first, digging deeper and using the product effectively is more difficult than appears. The import can only be done from a file. I would be a tremendous help to be able to important contacts directly from Google Contacts, Mailchimp, or Active Campaign, for example.

Boris from GRC

Salesflare Review

The overall experience is very positive

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive interface, reliability and all main functionalities of a great CRM system

Cons

I couldn't find out yet how I can tag accounts according to my own classification. Perhaps this function does exist, but just couldn't discover how to do it yet.

Response from Salesflare

Replied September 2019

Hey Boris! Of course it's possible to tag accounts to classify them :-) Just hit edit and add a tag. Or if you like something even more organized, add a custom field type dropdown in "Settings > Customize fields".

Amati Pettes, from P2 Digital Media Group

Easy to use, manage, and track sales process.

How easy you can create campaigns and opportunities and track your contacts. You will have a lot of ways to track your leads with Zapier integration and others like website and email. The automation options are really useful. Salesflare also has an app that you can use when your away from your computer and is really really awesome.

Pros

1. Campaigns 2. Opportunities 3. Zapier integration 4. Website tracking 5. Email tracking

Cons

This platform has everything that my small marketing agency needs to track and manage our sales process.

Craig from CAM Marketing Group

Excellent sales pipe line software

Salesflare has been an incredibly valuable tool for my sales process and my business. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Pros

As a busy sales person in the field, it always feels like extra work when it comes to updating CRM-type data and keeping track of my sales pipeline; Salesflare has an excellent and easy to use process to keep track of this and keep everything flowing. Huge fan!

Cons

There could be a few more integrations to make automation more available, but so far I like it a lot!

Sahil from Leadworx

The Gmail integration is very powerful!

At the beginning, it looks like any other CRM but as we started using it, Salesflare is far better than others we have tried. The way it populates information automatically is magical!

Pros

I love how Salesflare automatically picks up information from my email and populates that into the deal, along with syncing with calendar. This means we don't have to log meetings/notes manually and that saves a ton of time. Apart from that, their auto-enrichment of companies and people works like a charm. Once you get used to this new experience, there is no going back.

Cons

The search under "opportunities" can be made better from a UX perspective.

Ben from Cosmik Carrot

Industry: Online Media

Best value for money CRM.

I'm still using SalesFlare and won't be moving, need I say more.

Pros

Clear and simple functionality, to do the basics right with additional features.

Cons

There is little to unlike about SalesFlare, and this CRM was the most intuitive.

n/a

Reasons for Switching to Salesflare

Price and functionality that worked.

Easy to learn, easy to use and phenomonal customer support.

Pros

Simple, easy to use. Isn't bogged down with a confusing and complex interface that plagues a lot of CRMs. The customer service is quite literally, the best I have experienced. Questions are responded to promptly and clearly and new features are communicated clearly and efficiently. If the system hasn't been able to do something we wanted, the staff went above and beyond helping us build a custom workaround solution.

JT from Focused Improvement Consulting

Great CRM and Easy to Use

I started using it about 1.5 years ago, I would have to say its has been great as it helps me manage my sales funned and accounts.

Pros

Salesflare has done a great job developing and optimizing the software. The recent updates/revisions that have been released have made it a tool that I cannot run my business without.

Cons

Some of the way the information can be shared has clunky - perhaps I need to take some time and learn more of the functionality.

Gourav from PeopleWorks IN

An incredible CRM

We love this Salesflare email tracking as it helped us with email tracking and saved lot's of money in email tracking solutions. Secondly, the manual data entry has been stopped after joining the Salesflare.

Pros

We love Customer Support as CSR is always there to help us. And it has so many awesome features which will help you in saving money on cold email campaign tools.

Cons

We don't like the ever filling timeline when it's capturing even those irrelevant emails as such. Plus it's quite complicated to understand and manage accounts, contacts and opportunity. I wish if there's more native integrations.

Dries from Sales

A crm that is actually easy and useful

Me & my team love using salesflare to manage the pipelines. The one tool that we acutally keep using as time goes by

Pros

The automated data entry, a lot of integrations and the clear overview of the pipelines

Cons

It could use a quotation / invoicing module

Craige Hardel from Hardel Enterprises

Salesflare is a very decent and functional CRM that is amazing and will meet most people's needs.

Notification on when the client receives my correspondences Multiple pipelines for multiple services - very cool

Pros

Pros: Automated filling of records. Salesflare makes finding contact and account information easy with its technology and finds an fills relevant data including their social profile, company sizes, and email addresses Insights column: allows you to see and track your CRM and potential prospect numbers and finances Task notifications and Android mobile app: very well built app and task notifications including when someone opens your email came in pretty handy

Cons

There could be more automation. My use case was more advanced but I would have been nice to have lead scoring and the ability to reply to an email from CRM and even track emails from the app Ability to turn the automated importing of contacts off Ability to edit deals faster - it's decent but more could be done to improve the interface.

Damian from Amorvita Inc.

Great CRM Tool!

Pros

What works well is the simplicity of using the app. It's easy to import leads from a variety of platforms, assign them to the appropriate team member and sales funnel. The system automatically updates all email communication and meetings. In addition you can add files to the contact record. It's ability to automatically detect information from the company website is also great.

Cons

The only downside we have found to this tool is that the percentage calculations used for the sales funnel conversions are not standard and not entirely useful.

Mick from MEDIAPAKT AS

Great CRM for sales-oriented teams

Pros

Simple to set up and to use, with no unnecessary features. Just focus on the sales and let Salesflare do its thing for logging and tracking. - well integrated with the G Suite - tracking of phone calls, notes, and follow-ups - Zapier integration - mobile apps - very helpful for logging tasks and tracking

Cons

I would prefer more advanced visualizations and reporting.

Matt from Traqspera Technologies Inc.

Great "Smart" CRM

Pros

Eliminates a lot of manual work by automatically logging calls & emails. Very simple & easy to use. Can have leads automatically flow in from Zapier from my sources. Easy to log activity and updates to know who to follow up with. Swimlanes/stages give an excellent visual representation of pipeline.

Cons

Ran into a compatibility issue with Salesflare and a Gmail extension "MailTrack.io" I use to track email opens/clicks within Gmail. By using this at the same time I can't use Salesflare's mail & website tracking which would be more useful.

Jonathan from Prestige Bulletin

Industry: Information Services

The tape that holds my connections together.

Pros

There is no shortage of CRM options, but, salesflare stands head and shoulders above the others. 'It Just Works', so that I don't have to. Seriously, there syncing ability saves me hours a week. Salesflare is a monster powerhouse underneath. The short of it: This is the final resting place for my contacts.

Cons

There is a slight learning curve, but, once you have wrapped your mind around it, it is smooth sailing. All my others are now void due to the wonderful recent updates. Rock on Salesflare.

Best of my tests

A little bit of a learning curve as to the overall scheme and plan of use but not bad. It integrates so well with gmail and contacts etc.

Pros

I downloaded a LOT of CRM’s but for me Salesflare was the keeper. I like the interface the most and the ‘At hand support’ and they are very helpful and reaponsive.

Cons

Nothing. I mean I see potential little improvements that I notice to enhance it like the ability to rename files once they are input but they accept such suggestions. It has improved many times since I got it.

Steven from AdSomeNoise

Look no further

Pros

It's very intuitive, the company is very active in sharing tips, they keep on building the product .. it does the job perfectly.

Cons

I like it all. I can't think of something.

Jeremy from EM Global, LLC

CRM Software that takes a while to get used to but so far I find it to be a good value.

This software is a nice CRM system. Especially if you have a small team. I have three salespeople, so this system works well for us.

Pros

We starting using this software after switching from ACT! This software has a lot of moving parts and one of the features I like most is when we receive e-mails, it attaches it to the customer's file. I will say with all the communication we have via e-mail. That feature is key. It's on most CRM systems but I have found that it works very well on Salesflare.

Cons

The Mobile App can be hard to log in to at times, I'm not sure why but it can be glitchy. I'm sure they will work on a patch to fix that. It works but sometimes it will sign me out and take a while to get back in. This software like all CRM systems takes a while to get setup and working how you want it too. But, I will say it's easy to do just takes time.