What are SalesLoft users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using SalesLoft software through verified user reviews

• icon"I love that I can do all kinds of management with loft. The integrations into my browser is excellent, as well as my Salesforce integration."
  • icon"The interface is very intuitive and I love how the dialer is integrated into the lead page."
  • icon"It is easy to use and the support is great. They are so quick and have helped me tremendously."
  • icon"The VOIP calling regularly gets lagged and distorted needing to regularly close and reopen the browser. Been some problems dialing out to Philippines like after 1 min the call starts to loop."
  • icon"There has been occasional down time, which really hurts productivity on outbound."
  • icon"Also, no integration to hubspot and my company just switched from salesforce to hubspot."

Browse all SalesLoft Reviews

• Have you used SalesLoft and would like to share your experience with others?

Wolf

Has made my life a lot easier

Charlie

Best Sales tool EVER!

Easily one of the best tools I've used in my professional sales experience. It gives me the ability to maintain all my activity points and due dates in one spot, ensuring no lead goes untouched.

Pros

My favorite aspect about using Salesloft is the fact that it is so intuitive, and easy to use. Set-up is simple, and the features this platform offer are limitless

Cons

The tool currently integrates with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, but only for team plans. I wish it was able to integrate with all instances of LinkedIn.

Reasons for choosing SalesLoft

The fact that it integrates so easily with Salesforce was a huge plus. That and the pricing were the winning factors for my organization!

Solid Product. Couldn't imagine working without iit

Overall it's been a wildly positive experience. It's drastically increased our efficiency and helped us bring in a significant amount of revenue

Pros

Salesloft is a staple in our business development initiatives. The platform makes it easy to organize your outreach efforts while continuously optimizing your methods. It truly helps us optimize efficiency for thhe sales team

Cons

There are very few things to dislike about the software. We had a challenge where we were unable to track the performance of custom dispositions and sentiments on calls. Although the default dispositions are sufficient for tracking.

Reasons for choosing SalesLoft

At the time, Salesloft and Outreach were similarly priced and had almost identical features. The only reason we went with Salesloft was because a few members on our team had used Salesloft at previous companies.

Reasons for switching to SalesLoft

Difficult to use and an inefficient process.

Sanjay

December 2021

Save your manual time

Best tool for sales tracking

Pros

The best part is sales automation and analytics. currently they have launched email sentiments which is the coolest feature.

Cons

access to create Custom reports can be provided to user.

Eric

Great product but has issues

Overall Salesloft has made me more efficient and organized at work. Even though we frequently run into issues, I couldn't imagine my job without it.

Pros

Salesloft is the main reason I'm still in a sales position. Before the system, I was leaving over 70 of the same voicemails a day and had to manually track my cadence progress which was messy and unorganized. Salesloft has completely transformed my work style for the better and has lead to multiple successes in my career. I am much more efficient, organized, and happy than I was prior to Salesloft.

Cons

I'd say Salesloft runs great 75% of the time. The other 25% of the time my co-workers and I frequently run into issues where the system doesn't function properly. The most common issue I run into is when the entire program becomes unresponsive leading me to uninstalling and reinstalling the extension and even then it sometimes doesn't fix it. Another frequent issue I run into is when Salesloft doesn't record or log my calls for the day. I've had calls that were never logged and also calls where it took over a day to show up.

Josh

Good platform for sales teams

nothing to complain about. One of the best sales engagement tools out there.

Pros

Ease of use, easy to get team ramped up quickly on it.

Cons

Can be a bit clunky at times and need more integrations with software that matches well with it.

Reasons for choosing SalesLoft

interface was cleaner, not as congested.

Mike

Highly Recommend

Pros

From a sales role perspective, SalesLoft provides an easy to use platform for account management and tracking user productivity. The ability to create effective outreach cadences and having data analytics into testing email campaigns is absolutely crucial. The biggest pro for me is being able to make calls and track email open rates directly from the platform. My product team has also implemented an integration with our CRM allowing a seamless workflow for effective prospect outreach.

Cons

My sales team and I are incredibly satisfied so far with SalesLoft and have not run into any system or customer support issues.

Reasons for switching to SalesLoft

We tested SalesLoft while using Outreach and concluded that SalesLoft provided our sales team more product functionality around account management.

Jean

Salesloft great for tracking engagement

Great tool have tried a few others and this is by far my favourite

Pros

The ability to create cadences and track opens and views in real time via the live feed feature it has

Cons

The limited ability to create rules on cadence engagement (there are only 4/5 selections) would like more ability to customize according to my companies needs

Reasons for switching to SalesLoft

We were on a trial and it just didn't have the functionality we were looking for

Easy to launch automated multi-channel campaigns!

With SalesLoft, it's easy to launch automated & multi-channel engagement campaigns for prospective customers.

Pros

Ability to integrate multiple communication channels make this a sophisticated tool.

Cons

There are a lot of features, badly it makes this tool a bit complex one to use.

Matt

Two company user

Very good, this is the 2nd company that I've utilized Salesloft and I've enjoyed both experiences

Pros

Ability to integrate with Salesforce and it makes it easier to prospect by building out templates and cadences.

Cons

The data management can get a little messy if you are switching account/contact owners, but the work around is to re-import.

Great for emails but keep your phone!

Overall it's a great product for a streamlined outbound process for your sales team. Being able to create a set list of call and email steps and see metrics like the reply, open, and click rates is very valuable. If they would accept and fix the dialer issues the product would be one of the best sales tools out there.

Pros

It's a great place to keep track of all prospects and have a quick access to the company's website and the prospect's LinkedIn and Twitter.

Cons

The dialer/phone is the worst thing about the platform. I would say it works about 60% of the time and if you don't have a direct line there's no point in calling since you won't be able to go through the names directory or dial EXTs. Also, seems to be a consistent call quality issue and nothing is worse than getting a prospect on the phone and they can't hear you.

Ron

Adequate tool with poor support and predatory billing practices

Overall the experience is bad. The tool itself is fine but there are many better and cheaper alternatives, the support in setting up the tool and managing it is poor. We are so unhappy with their behavior we are switching to Outreach even though Salesloft refuses to release our company from the contract.

Pros

It does the most basic part of the job well - putting leads into automated cadences.

Cons

The platform is not intuitive to manage, reporting is poor, customer support is almost non existent, and the company employs predatory billing practices, we're currently struggling with them to be released from the contract.

Samuel

I use Salesloft for tracking calls and primarily emails as well as email tracking

Tracking and creating emails that are sent to prospects are the biggest values to my job. The new ability to tell if a prospect is looking at our site and what pages they are visiting is also useful. Salesloft does a good job of constantly adding new features like a linkedin extension at the bottom of the screen to verify prospects. The dashboard also helps tell which emails work and which don't and making changes to templated emails is very easy.

Pros

The ability to quickly load a lead from salesforce or multiple leads is very easy. The email tracking is also very helpful when deciding when to reach out to prospects. Navigating through Salesloft for the most part is very easy. The notifications on whether an email has been received or not is great. I primarily use Salesloft for email cadences and email blasts. Both allow me to send templated emails to prospect at a much faster rate than gmail. The dashboard also gives you good feedback on which emails are being opened/responded to. Being able to create your own custom templates is very easy as well which allows you to change up your messaging whenever you'd like.

Cons

Salesloft at times can make it difficult to log calls. Sometimes I'll prefer to just log calls in salesforce when Salesloft isn't recording my calls properly. The email tracking while useful will sometimes give you false alerts if the prospect is opening their email with outlook or if you open the email yourself which can lead to confusion. The tool also has issues with uploading leads from salesforce from time to time which can be frustrating.

Brittni

SalesLoft, the personal assistant I can actually afford.

I've loved SalesLoft from the moment we started using it. Initially, I was taking over some duties for a member of our team on maternity leave. Her outreach is wide and system complex and I don't say this lightly when I say that SalesLoft is one of the only reasons I was able to step in for her. Her position is unique and SalesLoft allowed me to keep up our daily correspondence with leads in a way I could not have on my own. After this experience, I insisted on setting up an account for myself. We built out a new position for Inbound sales and have seen some incredible results--enough to hire on another inside sales specialist and begin scaling. This was possible partially to SalesLoft's integration into my job--allowing me to stay on top of leads and giving me rich insights. Our new Inside Sales Specialist was blown away when I trained him on SalesLoft--he mentions to me daily how thankful he is to have it. As we continue to scale our inside team, I only see our partnership and dependency on SalesLoft's capabilities growing.

Pros

- Easy to navigate - Great customer service - Saves me an immense amount of time - Provides valuable data - Automates for me - Holds me accountable to following up with leads

Cons

It doesn't integrate with HubSpot, only SalesForce. Completely understandable but detracts a bit from the capabilities.

Andy

Cadence and Pipeline Tool that Works!

Territory representatives and AEs working on pre-opportunity accounts can now employ practical cadence tools. We can make changes to fields in SL (deals) that we previously had to do on different screens in our CRM. SalesLoft makes following up as simple as possible. The project's success hinged on the centralization of data, operations, and management. We were able to complete all of our goals with Salesloft.

Pros

In terms of cadence and transaction follow-up, ease of use is important. The ability to see deals from the perspective of management allows for clear transaction intelligence. Salesloft is reliable, has a built-in Gmail integration, and is simple to use throughout the sales process. We've used different sales tools before, but Salesloft is significantly superior and more comprehensive. For SDRs and AEs, we've had to use distinct tools.

Cons

Deals is a separate platform that SL has integrated within the technology. Without some of the same metrics and reporting capabilities as Cadence, it doesn't have the same feel. Deals are getting better, and I'm excited about the changes to uniform Cadence and Deals.

Wolf

Has made my life a lot easier

Pros

Cons

Call quality is inconsistent. Especially with International calling. A few things could be improved. For example, when modifying a lead, you have to open a whole new window no matter what the change is. When you have logged info and want to see that (phone numbers/emails/etc) you have to go back and forward from edit window to non. Wish you could edit fields while staying on same page. Also, still lacking texting functionality which has become a vital part of the sales process. We are still paying for Truly solely to be able to text people.

Jared

SalesLoft Review

Salesloft is a massive timesaver when prospecting, It enables me to easily send out targeted emails and track the progress and interest said emails garner. This is a must have for business development reps.

Pros

I really like using Salesloft to send out mass emails to long contact lists, the feature to populate personalized information using specific tags such as First_Name or Company_Name are extremely helpful in making prospecting emails not look like spam. The ability to schedule email blasts is also extremely helpful as are the tracking features to monitor who is opening your emails so you can gauge interest.

Cons

The reporting feature of the software is sometimes inaccurate in its reporting of who opened certain emails, and I also have seen issues with its reporting of dates emails were sent especially when it sends that information over to Salesforce, however this integration is extremely useful and saves time.

SDRs Best Friend

SalesLoft has helped me stay organized and helps me manage my time. If your job is to set meetings, then you need a tool like this to help you accomplish this.

Pros

I was using Salesforce to help me manage my email and call tasks beforehand. This took up a lot of my time, and creating new tasks was a lengthy process. It blew my mind that I could create templated emails and calls that could help me keep track and manage my prospects. I also like the fact that everything gets automatically logged into Salesforce.

Cons

SalesLoft can be a bit clunky. The dialer sometimes does not recognize when you put in an extension. I've solved this by having the calls pass through my cell phone. It's helpful that even then, the calls can still be recorded.

Erin

Our Team Uses it Everyday

Overall experience has been great. We have only had one issue in the past two years of using it where a feature was broken for more than a few hours and the team kept constant communication with us during that time

Pros

This is great for beginner BDRs who are reaching out to multiple people a day! It helps them keep organized and we love the response rate feature and the a/b testing feature because that helps us determine what emails are most likely able to get a good response.

Cons

I dont like that you can't tell directly whether an email template has a good or bad response rate. It would be awesome if as soon as the sales person opened the email in Gmail if a button popped up and let them answer whether the response was a success or not! besides that we love everything about salesloft

Sam

Not perfect but overall a very useful tool

It's not perfect but I use it all the time. Overall it makes my life easier.

Pros

It records all your calls automatically. It's really nice to be able to go back and listen to calls or share calls internally. The email cadences work well and are easy to use. It syncs to our CRM (Salesforce). It logs all emails automatically in SFDC. It also makes it really easy to log calls to SFDC. Much faster than doing them manually through SFDC. I also like being able to see if the email recipient has viewed my email.

Cons

It only gives me the option to log calls to my CRM about 80% of the time. It's great when it works but it's annoying when it doesn't. It just means I have to log them manually when that happens. Also, the feature that allows you to see if a email recipient has viewed your email doesn't seem to work perfectly. It's probably not possible to make that feature work perfectly 100% of the time because Tout was the same way.

Sales Essential!

Pros

Salesloft makes working from one platform incredibly easy. I use this platform daily and could not perform my daily outreach without it. I am able to create cadences and easily organize and prioritize based on engagement. The email tracking capabilities where it shows opens, clicks, and replies. Being able to call out of the platform is awesome as well! Each field maps back to our Salesforce CRM which is extremely useful for tracking outreach.

Cons

The dialer can be temper-mental, however the customer service is always quick to find a fix and help you workout any kinks you are having!

So many features but hard to use

Motivation and automation for my team.

Pros

We purchased this product just over a year ago and there really is so much you can do. The reporting capabilities are virtually endless. I love the plugs into Slack and Salesforce. We use those daily. It really motivates my team to see who is setting meetings through SalesLoft and when they are being scheduled.

Cons

This has been a very heavy lift. Things that would would think are intuitive are not. Changing the time for a cadence step is not as simple as changing the time. We have had to undergo multiple trainings for my team to bring everyone up to speed and training new hires has been difficult. That being said, there is a lot this product can do and will likely become very powerful once everyone gets the hang of it.

Bharath

Best Sales Prospecting Tool

Absolutely must to use if you are in sales and marketing. No other tool has better performance when it comes to email deliverability and engagement effectiveness. Since we switched to SalesLoft, we are seeing 3x higher demo requests.

Pros

Undoubtedly, the best sales prospecting tool out there in the market. Open rate, click thru rate and response rates are far higher than any other sales prospecting tool. With semi-automated email outreach options, it's quite easy to use and scale as well. Team templates make it easier for everyone to reuse successful email templates.

Cons

There is a lot of scope for improvement in terms of reporting and dashboards. It's difficult to track who all opened/clicked a particular email template. Though there is SF integration, it's difficult to make it work accurately.

Response from SalesLoft

Hi Bharath, thank you so much for the review! I'd love to chat more about the success you've seen using SalesLoft. If interested, please email me at Katie.Keller@salesloft.com. Cheers!

Replied November 2018

Great Tool for Sales Teams

It allowed our sales, marketing, and customer success teams to streamline communication with prospects and customers. Ultimately, this meant better engagement with our customers and increased retention.

Pros

We mainly used SalesLoft for a variety of email cadences, and it worked great. We were able to continue engaging prospects and also streamline follow up with customers. The autodial feature worked well, but we didn't use it much. I could see this working well for a high-volume inside sales team.

Cons

The email tracking is a great idea, but we found the email opens/clicks to not always be 100% accurate. It was probably closer to 50/50 which created confusion with prospects and customers. I think this is a key feature that could be improved to add more value.

Andre

Old Dog, Learning New Tricks

My overall experience has been a learning one, coming from a CRM such as HubSpot which I have like several years of usage. But now that I have been using it

Pros

I do like the ease of use and I am getting used to it, as well I have looked at other learning tools, (i.e: Youtube)

Cons

Just took me some time to get used to a brand new platform, and sometimes there are glitches that happen.

HubSpot Sales Hub