• Pros

• "The interface is very intuitive and I love how the dialer is integrated into the lead page. "

• "The software is easy to use, effective and allows me to personalize my outreach at scale - which is incredibly valuable"

• "email sequences are decent, calls work reliably. The workflow is good"

• Cons

• "There are times when there are some bugs that will not load correctly. These, however, are addressed quickly."

• "It doesn't integrate with HubSpot, only SalesForce. Completely understandable but detracts a bit from the capabilities. "

• "It came out to be a bit more expensive than the 3 softwares it replaced (combined), but worth paying a bit of a premium. "

Browse SalesLoft Reviews

Charlie from PGi

Best Sales tool EVER!

Easily one of the best tools I've used in my professional sales experience. It gives me the ability to maintain all my activity points and due dates in one spot, ensuring no lead goes untouched.

Pros

My favorite aspect about using Salesloft is the fact that it is so intuitive, and easy to use. Set-up is simple, and the features this platform offer are limitless

Cons

The tool currently integrates with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, but only for team plans. I wish it was able to integrate with all instances of LinkedIn.

Reasons for Choosing SalesLoft

The fact that it integrates so easily with Salesforce was a huge plus. That and the pricing were the winning factors for my organization!

Wolf from Jolt Software

Has made my life a lot easier

Pros

Cons

Call quality is inconsistent. Especially with International calling. A few things could be improved. For example, when modifying a lead, you have to open a whole new window no matter what the change is. When you have logged info and want to see that (phone numbers/emails/etc) you have to go back and forward from edit window to non. Wish you could edit fields while staying on same page. Also, still lacking texting functionality which has become a vital part of the sales process. We are still paying for Truly solely to be able to text people.

Really good tool overall

Overall I enjoy the tool and get a good amount of value!

Pros

The basics of the tool are great. Its pretty easy to setup templates and send dynamic emails to a large group of contacts. Youre also able to track views and when contacts click links in your messages.

Cons

From my experience there was quite a high bounce rate. I also believe it could be a bit simpler to create and add steps to cadences.

Sam from BambooHR

Not perfect but overall a very useful tool

It's not perfect but I use it all the time. Overall it makes my life easier.

Pros

It records all your calls automatically. It's really nice to be able to go back and listen to calls or share calls internally. The email cadences work well and are easy to use. It syncs to our CRM (Salesforce). It logs all emails automatically in SFDC. It also makes it really easy to log calls to SFDC. Much faster than doing them manually through SFDC. I also like being able to see if the email recipient has viewed my email.

Cons

It only gives me the option to log calls to my CRM about 80% of the time. It's great when it works but it's annoying when it doesn't. It just means I have to log them manually when that happens. Also, the feature that allows you to see if a email recipient has viewed your email doesn't seem to work perfectly. It's probably not possible to make that feature work perfectly 100% of the time because Tout was the same way.

Eric from Aladtec, Inc. - Online Employee Scheduling & Workforce Management Solutions

Great product but has issues

Overall Salesloft has made me more efficient and organized at work. Even though we frequently run into issues, I couldn't imagine my job without it.

Pros

Salesloft is the main reason I'm still in a sales position. Before the system, I was leaving over 70 of the same voicemails a day and had to manually track my cadence progress which was messy and unorganized. Salesloft has completely transformed my work style for the better and has lead to multiple successes in my career. I am much more efficient, organized, and happy than I was prior to Salesloft.

Cons

I'd say Salesloft runs great 75% of the time. The other 25% of the time my co-workers and I frequently run into issues where the system doesn't function properly. The most common issue I run into is when the entire program becomes unresponsive leading me to uninstalling and reinstalling the extension and even then it sometimes doesn't fix it. Another frequent issue I run into is when Salesloft doesn't record or log my calls for the day. I've had calls that were never logged and also calls where it took over a day to show up.

Jared from IBM

SalesLoft Review

Salesloft is a massive timesaver when prospecting, It enables me to easily send out targeted emails and track the progress and interest said emails garner. This is a must have for business development reps.

Pros

I really like using Salesloft to send out mass emails to long contact lists, the feature to populate personalized information using specific tags such as First_Name or Company_Name are extremely helpful in making prospecting emails not look like spam. The ability to schedule email blasts is also extremely helpful as are the tracking features to monitor who is opening your emails so you can gauge interest.

Cons

The reporting feature of the software is sometimes inaccurate in its reporting of who opened certain emails, and I also have seen issues with its reporting of dates emails were sent especially when it sends that information over to Salesforce, however this integration is extremely useful and saves time.

Eric from Webcor

Best ever product with variety of interesting options

In short I would say SalesLoft provides me immense support that is effective enough to build efficient and revenue boosting sales that plays an important part in my daily routine.

Pros

It helps my sales team to communicate in a better way. Additionally, it also plays an important role in providing qualified demos and appointments to dozens of people on the go. Making calls and conversations is now easier with this application because of its good conversation rate. Thus, for me its a good suggestion for everyone whom I care.

Cons

The interface of the product is beneficial enough to keep going without any difficulty and also it helps me to make effective decisions. I am completely satisfied user of this product. I am not having any complain about it.

Antonio from BambooHR

Organization is Key

It has been a lifesaver in organization.

Pros

The software is incredible when it comes to organization. It helps to keep all my records in order and allows me to effectively navigate the most important and pressing records that need attention.

Great software

This is part of my daily routine and I couldn't go without it.

Pros

This is a game changer for any sales team. No more sticky notes or manual reminders to reach out to prospects.

Cons

It can be a bit clunky. Not being able to edit cadences while people are in them has arisen as an issue.

Becca from Attainia, Inc.

A great sales tool!

The benefits have been great and it is great to track and see who has opened and clicked my emails I have sent out.

Pros

Sales loft is by far my favorite sales tool. It is easy to use and the support is great! They are so quick and have helped me tremendously.

Cons

Sometimes when I load a lot of contacts into a cadence it does take quite a while for all of them to process.

Samuel from SnapApp

I use Salesloft for tracking calls and primarily emails as well as email tracking

Tracking and creating emails that are sent to prospects are the biggest values to my job. The new ability to tell if a prospect is looking at our site and what pages they are visiting is also useful. Salesloft does a good job of constantly adding new features like a linkedin extension at the bottom of the screen to verify prospects. The dashboard also helps tell which emails work and which don't and making changes to templated emails is very easy.

Pros

The ability to quickly load a lead from salesforce or multiple leads is very easy. The email tracking is also very helpful when deciding when to reach out to prospects. Navigating through Salesloft for the most part is very easy. The notifications on whether an email has been received or not is great. I primarily use Salesloft for email cadences and email blasts. Both allow me to send templated emails to prospect at a much faster rate than gmail. The dashboard also gives you good feedback on which emails are being opened/responded to. Being able to create your own custom templates is very easy as well which allows you to change up your messaging whenever you'd like.

Cons

Salesloft at times can make it difficult to log calls. Sometimes I'll prefer to just log calls in salesforce when Salesloft isn't recording my calls properly. The email tracking while useful will sometimes give you false alerts if the prospect is opening their email with outlook or if you open the email yourself which can lead to confusion. The tool also has issues with uploading leads from salesforce from time to time which can be frustrating.

Solid product, missing a few features

- We've been able to drastically increase the number of meetings we set by switching to SalesLoft. The default analytics are useful in optimizing outreach and tracking rep performance. The customer success team at SalesLoft is very responsive and helpful. Overall a great product, but I'd like to see it have a more robust integration with Hubspot and allow for more granular reporting.

Pros

- The product is easy to use, has many useful features, and has a decent amount of integrations - SalesLoft enables your reps to easily keep activity levels high and make the day productive - Great features to build team templates and cadences that scale easily

Cons

- Lack of integrations with HubSpot. If you use HubSpot as a CRM, I highly suggest switching to SalesForce or looking at another product. Salesloft + Salesforce is the ideal combination. - Lack of reporting capabilities with custom dispositions. Some times the default call dispositions do not accurately describe the call, which is why we wanted to create custom sentiments and dispositions. The difficulty arises when you want to create reports around this. I've been told my SalesLoft that there is currently not a way to track this. - Cost. There are cheaper options available with similar functionality.

Brittni from Influence & Co.

SalesLoft, the personal assistant I can actually afford.

I've loved SalesLoft from the moment we started using it. Initially, I was taking over some duties for a member of our team on maternity leave. Her outreach is wide and system complex and I don't say this lightly when I say that SalesLoft is one of the only reasons I was able to step in for her. Her position is unique and SalesLoft allowed me to keep up our daily correspondence with leads in a way I could not have on my own. After this experience, I insisted on setting up an account for myself. We built out a new position for Inbound sales and have seen some incredible results--enough to hire on another inside sales specialist and begin scaling. This was possible partially to SalesLoft's integration into my job--allowing me to stay on top of leads and giving me rich insights. Our new Inside Sales Specialist was blown away when I trained him on SalesLoft--he mentions to me daily how thankful he is to have it. As we continue to scale our inside team, I only see our partnership and dependency on SalesLoft's capabilities growing.

Pros

- Easy to navigate - Great customer service - Saves me an immense amount of time - Provides valuable data - Automates for me - Holds me accountable to following up with leads

SDRs Best Friend

SalesLoft has helped me stay organized and helps me manage my time. If your job is to set meetings, then you need a tool like this to help you accomplish this.

Pros

I was using Salesforce to help me manage my email and call tasks beforehand. This took up a lot of my time, and creating new tasks was a lengthy process. It blew my mind that I could create templated emails and calls that could help me keep track and manage my prospects. I also like the fact that everything gets automatically logged into Salesforce.

Cons

SalesLoft can be a bit clunky. The dialer sometimes does not recognize when you put in an extension. I've solved this by having the calls pass through my cell phone. It's helpful that even then, the calls can still be recorded.

Sales Essential!

Pros

Salesloft makes working from one platform incredibly easy. I use this platform daily and could not perform my daily outreach without it. I am able to create cadences and easily organize and prioritize based on engagement. The email tracking capabilities where it shows opens, clicks, and replies. Being able to call out of the platform is awesome as well! Each field maps back to our Salesforce CRM which is extremely useful for tracking outreach.

Cons

The dialer can be temper-mental, however the customer service is always quick to find a fix and help you workout any kinks you are having!

So many features but hard to use

Motivation and automation for my team.

Pros

We purchased this product just over a year ago and there really is so much you can do. The reporting capabilities are virtually endless. I love the plugs into Slack and Salesforce. We use those daily. It really motivates my team to see who is setting meetings through SalesLoft and when they are being scheduled.

Cons

This has been a very heavy lift. Things that would would think are intuitive are not. Changing the time for a cadence step is not as simple as changing the time. We have had to undergo multiple trainings for my team to bring everyone up to speed and training new hires has been difficult. That being said, there is a lot this product can do and will likely become very powerful once everyone gets the hang of it.

Bharath from Zenoti

Best Sales Prospecting Tool

Absolutely must to use if you are in sales and marketing. No other tool has better performance when it comes to email deliverability and engagement effectiveness. Since we switched to SalesLoft, we are seeing 3x higher demo requests.

Pros

Undoubtedly, the best sales prospecting tool out there in the market. Open rate, click thru rate and response rates are far higher than any other sales prospecting tool. With semi-automated email outreach options, it's quite easy to use and scale as well. Team templates make it easier for everyone to reuse successful email templates.

Cons

There is a lot of scope for improvement in terms of reporting and dashboards. It's difficult to track who all opened/clicked a particular email template. Though there is SF integration, it's difficult to make it work accurately.

Response from SalesLoft

Replied November 2018

Hi Bharath, thank you so much for the review! I'd love to chat more about the success you've seen using SalesLoft. If interested, please email me at Katie.Keller@salesloft.com. Cheers!

Great Tool for Sales Teams

It allowed our sales, marketing, and customer success teams to streamline communication with prospects and customers. Ultimately, this meant better engagement with our customers and increased retention.

Pros

We mainly used SalesLoft for a variety of email cadences, and it worked great. We were able to continue engaging prospects and also streamline follow up with customers. The autodial feature worked well, but we didn't use it much. I could see this working well for a high-volume inside sales team.

Cons

The email tracking is a great idea, but we found the email opens/clicks to not always be 100% accurate. It was probably closer to 50/50 which created confusion with prospects and customers. I think this is a key feature that could be improved to add more value.

Best software switch to SalesLoft

Aside from the amazing software, SalesLoft reps have been awesome to work with. We have frequent team calls with people from SalesLoft and can directly email individuals if any questions arise. The software is very user friendly and intuitive and the company has incredible reps.

Pros

We recently switched from another software to SalesLoft and it has made a massive difference. We can now pull data from SalesLoft into our analytics platform and make proactive decisions. SalesLoft allows me to accurately log every interaction I have with prospects, it allows me to see prospect activity on emails I have sent. I can integrate LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce to make the sales flow so much smoother.

Cons

I honestly haven't run into a con or problem with SalesLoft yet, any bump we see is easily fixed in less than a day - normally a matter of minutes.

Sam from Virtru

A great way to optimize your sales outreach

Pros

Extremely hands off, effective outreach that allows you to maximize output and log information on salesforce with a click of a button. I do like the workflow they have established. I can crank through 100's of calls a day if needed, increase volume of conversations.

Cons

Saleloft freezes often, and their internal dialer messes up ALL the time especially when you use a dial by name directory. It gets frustrating that their service also goes down or at least slows down 2 every two weeks.

Aaron from Octiv

Our Sales Team uses SalesLoft to convert leads.

More closed deals in less time. Easier to track the sales team's activity on a daily basis and coach individual performance.

Pros

Absolutely love the integration with Salesforce. If your company uses Salesforce, this tool will take your team to the next level. Tracking the process from lead to closed business is so simple and easy to coach to. Also loved the consultative approach their team took with us. They have suggested many tools outside of their own software to help us fill gaps in our Sales Process.

Cons

Don't expect this to be a plug-and-play solution. Not because it's complicated, but because it will take some training and you will have to get your sales team bought in to following a new process. If you are willing to invest the time and training energy, it will be great though.

All in one, consolidate your sales and marketing tech stack.

Implementation was great, their integration with Salesforce made things a piece of cake.

Pros

We were able to cut out 3 different softwares and replaced them with one, Salesloft. They have made it simple from a marketing and sales automation standpoint to bring everything into one, centralized location. It integrates well with Salesforce. The team can make calls, start sequences, and follow up with prospects all from Salesloft, it is great.

Clark from FinSync

SalesLoft Review

Pros

This software integrates extremely well with Google products as well as with SalesForce. It is a great tool for tracking progression and cadences. It also provides internal communication between users of the same company.

Cons

I had no issues with this software and would recommend it to anyone working with or related to sales for a company.

Steve from Verifi

Augmented sales engagement platform

Pros

There are a lot of features that help our sales team with their prospecting activities. CrystalKnows is pretty scary how accurate it is. Cadence also allows our team to seamlessly create repeatable processes. Support has also been exceptional.

Cons

We've had some issues with customization. In particular, some of our users wanted to personalize the font and look of their outbound emails. We had to work with their support team but we're still limited to a default font for the entire team.

I have been a SalesLoft user for 2+ years and still use it ALL THE TIME

Helps me personalize at scale

Pros

Cons

To be quite frank, the support team and CS teams at SalesLoft leave a lot to be desired and this is congruent to multiple conversations I have had with other SalesLoft customers

Good, not great

I am a sales manager and my reps use SalesLoft to send emails and calls very quickly. However, the reporting function is very simple. We have also asked our customer support rep to help us update some of the categories and they are slow to respond. We finally got a PDF with instructions on how to do it ourselves, but it did not work.

Pros

-Quick call feature -Mass email groups of people -Website tracking -Cadence building

Cons

-Copy and paste feature is spotty. -Customer Service is below average. -Reporting features are lacking.

Riley from Mavenlink

Organizing your cadences and outreach

Salesloft helps streamline your outreach process and allows you to keep a repeatable cadence to manage calls and emails to prospects. Once you have contact with prospects it can get a bit messy when you have custom follow ups.

Pros

SalesLoft integrates really well with Salesforce to log all activities and helps keep your outreach organized.

Cons

The software is sometimes buggy and freezes once in a while in the middle of the action. Usually just refreshing fixes this issue.

Good Product - Some issues

Pros

As an SDR, I use SalesLoft everyday. It makes my job 10x easier by organizing and planning my outreach. Your "cadences" can include emails, calls, or social media steps and the prospects' social accounts are all linked inside the platform

Cons

Making calls within the platform is sometimes a pain. Since they use Twilio as the technology to make calls, dial-by-name directories and extensions mess up frequently.

Salesloft Makes Salespeople's lives Easier

Pros

I like that I can automate my cadence. Customizing number of calls, and then send out corresponding emails depending on where my prospects are in the sales cycle.

Cons

Over fast few days they've had some server issues so that has slowed us down a lot.

So far my experience has exceeded my expectations

It has streamlined my daily process. What I once could do in 8 hours, I can now do in about 5 or 6. In addition it gives you the metrics to know how effective your outreach process is. Where you are a person who makes 100 cold calls a day, or an account executive who needs a process to follow up with prospects, SalesLoft helps.

Pros

If I had to choose one thing that I like the most about SalesLoft it would have to be the user friendliness. I was nervous at first about integrating a new software into my daily routine, however, SalesLoft literally outlines everything you need to do to get up and running when you first start. What is also nice is they offer several Q/A sessions once you go live with the software. This has allowed us to ask questions after using the software for several weeks.

Cons

What I like least is that sometimes there seems to be a few glitches that require a restart of the program, or re-download of the SalesLoft ext. This seems to be the "norm".

Salesloft for the Salesforce user

I think the idea of Salesloft is good but for a company coming from Salesforce it is a bit confusing. For . New company that does not have anything for CRM it is perfect.

Pros

Salesloft is insanely robust. There are so many incredible features and their functionality is very advanced.

Cons

The software is too robust. It is almost too confusing to figure out. Every time I think I understand something, there is another layer too it.

Jonathan from QGenda

Reps love it

Pros

It allows our reps to stay on track and not get behind with their outreach. Also able to record calls and help coach along the way.

Cons

It only relates to our business but the company attached to the name is never accurate. We spoke with SalesLoft and it's because we have multiple contacts under the same email domain. A very small Con and not really an issue. Great product!

Sam from Costello

Salesloft has helped our organization stay focused on getting in front of our top prospects.

It keeps me focused, on track, and at the top of my game to help grow our company.

Pros

One of my favorite parts about Salesloft is the team behind the software. The product was built to help sales professionals and the organization reflects that vision.

Cons

The only thing that I do not necessarily like is when I have to remove a prospect from the cadence but am not prompted to explain why.

Look elsewhere

My company likes SalesLoft for some reason but I've found it to be expensive and buggy. It's generally not fit for purpose and support is generally quite bad.

Pros

Having email templates and being able to create cadences can be useful.

Cons

More bugs than a low budget apartment in a bad neighborhood Dialer is bad and slow calls frequently do not log- Salesforce integration is bad Got labeled a spammer Doesn't work well with Outlook/O365 Delay on emails Certain graphics and text go through poorly/unprofessionally Attachments frequently don't work/won't go through Support is very bad No functionality to pre-list call outcomes to speed up slow dialer No importance or other buttons on email The "opened by" functionality isn't smart enough to know if you opened the email or your prospect did Limited LinkedIn integration Imports frequently fail and take longer than they should, particularly if from a report rather than lead view

Email Cadences are good, but good luck getting anything else to work

Cadences are useful, but if you do not customize them the return rates are really, really low. Still it's something and it's helpful. If it did everything it was supposed to do, it would be amazing. You can take notes directly from the call and be able to mark if someone is on vacation to pause the cadence. You can also record calls. However, it just doesn't work consistently enough for me to recommend it as a solution.

Pros

I actually really liked the cadences and being able to loft emails directly from Salesforce. It feels seemless which is the whole point. You can also pull in useful information like if an email has bounced and you can remind yourself to followup or reply to an email without tasks which are super unorganized in Salesforce.

Cons

The phone calls just do not work consistently if at all. We've lost whole days and had to go back to dialing by hand. I had thought it might have been just my first company's situation, but now that I'm at another company, it seems like it is a Salesloft problem itself. It's a great idea but it isn't reliable and customer service is not helpful in the slightest.

The number one sales solution

Salesloft has allowed my team to stay organized on outbound leads and has also assured that we don't allow any leads to die from not following up. I would recommend this software to any company with the goal of driving sales.

Pros

I liked the ability to couch my employees on calls live. It took a little getting used to for them but the ability to hear mistakes in real time allowed me to shorten the time on correcting these mistakes.

Cons

It was a little tricky to integrate with SalesForce but after we solved that bug it has been a dream.

Pat from Dentsply Sirona

Used in many capacities, mostly for campaigns with customers in outside sales.

Pros

The software is easy to use, and once you get a hang of it you can really speed up communication with customers. My favorite part is you can see the analytics and see who is opening/seen emails, etc.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to set up templates, as well as create recurring templates. Other than that very great!

Helped us ramp up output

Pros

- It helps you customize messages but send out a lot more. With templates and cadences and dynamic text such as [name] it makes sending out personalized emails very fast

Cons

- There were some glitches but the customer service team was very quick to respond and start working on them. It did increase output but of course has to be monitored and enforced otherwise the sales team starts getting a backlog of these "to dos" and emails to be sent and calls to be made.

Jeremy from Kinnek

Outstanding sales engagement tool for Salesforce users

A top of the line sales engagement tool that is a must for salesforce users.

Pros

The native integration with SalesForce is incredibly helpful and makes onboarding and getting started very easy.

Cons

Took some time for the sales reps to start using it to its fullest but once they have, they've seen great returns.

A beautifully designed software that makes the sdr's job very enjoyable

Although somewhat pricey, the set of features and the user experience it provides is fantastic. It makes the SDRs job very easy. It integrates really well with sales coaching tools like ExecVision, which makes the combination of SalesLoft and Execvision a brilliant combo. Overall the software is very user friendly and delivers on its promises

Pros

The UI is beautiful. The User experience is very smooth. The software is very clean, carefully designed with the sdr in mind, and bug free for the most part. Placing calls is a very smooth and ridiculously easy experience.

Cons

Two things. The software doesn't allow an SDR to update the Call Disposition and Sentiment after a call is logged. Which makes it inconvenient. There is no way to change or update these two fields even if they are logged by mistake. There is no easy way to add opportunity price point etc.

Jonathan from Netwrix

Salesloft Review

Customer support has been fast and helpful. The software overall works well when it's not down for maintenance or having technical issues.

Pros

Easy to use, and integrates well with Salesforce. Good to get through sales cadences and organize touches

Cons

Buggy, was down more frequently than I would have liked.

Use Salesloft daily, keeping me organized

Pros

I essentially work out of Salesloft everyday, it's integral to my workflow. The best parts are the cadences and so much visibility into prospects view/ open rates, as well as integrations with Salesforce + LinkedIn.

Cons

Like I said, Salesloft is the #1 tool throughout the day, so when the dialer is down or the pages aren't loading up, I'm essentially finished with work until it's back up. I wish support was more helpful.

Caleb from Mimeo

Industry: Printing

The only sales tool I use every day

It's amazing! I can listen to teammates and hear their calls live, find when my best time to call is, and monitor my email effectiveness. I also love that cadences take the work out of everything followup related

Pros

I love that it puts all the sales info in one pane. All the phone, email, and linkedin SalesNav stuff can be handled in one window.

Cons

The new UI for cadences in the right panel. I preferred the old way of listing calls, emails, etc in the right cadence column.

Justin from Healthicity

Excellent Sales Enablement Software - My favorite of its kind.

It gave us the power to customize and optimize our sales team's work flows at a very finely-tuned level of customization and detail.

Pros

It simply combines the most functionality with the best user experience available. I was part of the team that shopped for this kind of software solution for our company and was the primary implementer. During our trial, customer support was extremely responsive and helpful. SalesLoft's cadence functionality and robust API integration made it possible for us to accomplish virtually anything we could think of in regard to streamlining the workflows of our sales team.

Cons

If I had to gripe about the minor things, I'd wish for more customization options when it comes to page layouts. I imagine that that's something that users can look for down the road, though.

Really innovative way to stay on top of your prospects and hit sales targets

Being able to follow up and stay on top of sales prospects without disrupting my sales flow.

Pros

I love how clean it LOOKS. That makes it a lot easier to use. I also love the sync to my Gmail, making it a clean transition from salesforce inbox- which I hated!

Cons

I am still trying to understand how to use Cadences correctly. I think the more I get into the swing of all of the features and functionality this will come easier going forward.

Zach from SnapApp

Better than KiteDesk

Pros

I really like the ease of use of the software. I use it to send emails and make telephone calls on a daily basis.

Cons

The support! The person that onboarded us will not answer any questions, and is just directing us to someone else. The question was eventually answered.

Emily from Cloud Elements

Saleloft...

This is my first tool I've used for automated emails for BD...Have looked at other options.

Pros

It is nice having a place where all of the emails live and can import them.

Cons

Salesloft breaks down way more than it should. There always issues with it and it lowers productivity.

David from Acuity

Great for managing how often you're touching base with prospects

I can put prospects in Salesloft, set a time for these prospects to be emailed by me, and walk away. It handles all of the work for sending clients emails and lets you know when it's time to call them.

Pros

I love how easy it is to import prospects and how easy it is to sort those prospects to determine when they're contacted by you.

Cons

Sometimes it can show you prospect engagement inaccurately.

Great software for personalized automation

Although we are new to SalesLoft, so far the experience has been great. They are extremely responsive and helpful and make it easy to get started with the platform.

Pros

I like that you can use this technology for many different use cases - prospect communication, internal communication, client oboarding, etc. It is easy to use and integrates very well with LinkedIn and SalesForce among other technologies.

Cons

I think there are some issues with calling via the platform. The system will occasionally drop calls, which can be extremely frustrating after working hard to get someone on the phone. Additionally, there should be features to allow you to segment what certain team members can or can't access. There is really only one level for that when there should be at least 2 or 3.

Michelle from Appfolio

Does well, could do more!

Pros

email sequences are decent, calls work reliably. The workflow is good

Cons

Sequences workflow is not easy or intuitive to setup. Calling has one workflow. If its 2pm PST and i just want to call East coast, I have to click into EACH SEQUENCE to see if I have any. If you have targeted cadences you have many cadences and this is not ideal. I need more flexibility in HOW I target my cadences.