All ServiceTrade Reviews

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed April 2023

Great product that does not overwhelm office or field staff

Joshua

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2018

The wind beneath my wings

Clarity in scheduling multiple technicians for multiple stops each and every day. Data and information easily accessible for planning, business development, and more.

PROS

ServiceTrade has been a joy to implement and use everyday. The dev team, and everyone at ServiceTrade, have been absolutely incredible. I cannot recommend this solution enough. From day one, we had no half measures. We jumped in both feet and never looked back. The scheduling makes planning our technicians days straightforward and clear. I could ramble on for hours about how much I love the search functionality, and the data you can quickly get to really get down into the nitty gritty of whatever you're looking for. To my experience, any software that claims to do everything, does nothing well. ServiceTrade is near perfectly optimized for the scope it encompasses. Features are being added all the time, and the dev team are always enthusiastic. I foresee this product getting lots of love for years and years to come. This product only gets better and better. Third party integrations have been a breeze, and a staggering amount of third party applications are available.

CONS

Only a couple items come to mind, none are deal breakers. A general timeclock for tracking daily general time would be helpful, however we've found a small third party solution for this. Ability to add non-billable appointments and vendor stops would also be nice, and again not a huge deal. A great unification of built-in app and web features would be a great quality of life improvement, however I have a feeling those sneaky devs are up to something already... they always are.

Allen

Restaurants, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Service Trade

Overall Experience as been Good to Great.

PROS

Service Trade is a valuable tool to help manage our business from intake to invoicing.

CONS

I would like to see all the add on features (Parts Ledger & Timecard) to be accessed through the main software website/Mobil app. We also need affordable solutions to integrate with other 3rd party Facility Management Software's. (Service Channel, Corrigo, Simple FM, Ecotrak).

Same as above.

Reasons for switching to ServiceTrade

We made the switch to better manage our technicians work flow, deficiency capture, quoting, time management, & inventory.

Richard

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Review from FIRE FIGHTER PRODUCTS, Inc 2-2-24

PROS

The centralized Online Dashboard and Layout.

CONS

Actual human live customer support is almost non-existent. No dedicated support, everything is by online service ticket, usually handled 6-8 hours or the next day.

Thank you for taking time to share feedback. We do provide live support from 9 am - 7 pm EST and resolve many issues within a few hours. Our customer satisfaction score of 94% year to date indicates we generally do a good job, but there are always areas we can improve. We value all customer feedback and use it to continuously improve our support and service. Our customer support manager would welcome the opportunity to talk with you about your experience. Feel free to call customer support at (919) 246-9900, opt 2, and ask to speak with Ryan Jernigan directly. Thank you again for your feedback and for being a valued, ServiceTrade Customer! Leah

Replied February 2024

Tyler

Reviewed January 2020

Service Trade has really helped our company with scheduling and invoicing

Very happy with how ServiceTrade has helped our business.

PROS

Ability to set up reoccurring events easily.

CONS

The ability to create more information for jobs that have multiple billings through customer previous billings page. Currently, the customers previous billings have a job type but when it comes to repairs, the ability to sort through more details on the customer page without having to click each prior job would be really helpful

Reasons for switching to ServiceTrade

Ability of the software to conform to PDF files that we up load.

Tony

Service trade review

Our folks really like it. Its a good service/work order platform

PROS

The ease of use and the amount of data it can handle

CONS

The cost for additional things it does is expensive. Time card, forms, etc.

Again, ease of use

Reasons for switching to ServiceTrade

Service trade is easier to manuever through and handles more things better

Sonya

Reviewed August 2017

I don't know what I would do without Service Trade!! It makes my job so much easier.

PROS

There are so many things I love about Service Trade!! One of my favorite things is being able to see all of the jobs at one location all on the same screen! That way I can look at all of the jobs & pick which one I want to look at. If it's not the one I need I can go back to the location screen & look at the other jobs. Sometimes I have to look at other jobs to get correct paperwork or pictures. So this feature makes my job a lot easier. I like how we can put helpful or important notes in the description box & it's the first thing you see when you bring the job up. It's such a time saver to be able to look at when the tech's clock in & out of jobs so you can see how long they drove & where on site by looking at the Clock Events quickly. The map on the main screen of the job helps us determine locations & directions. The techs being able upload their required paperwork & pictures at the job site is a life saver! We used to do everything the hard way. Our techs would have to bring the physical paperwork back to the office for us to scan into the computer. And the picture issue was a nightmare trying to get them non-digitally. My job location may be changing & my scared that they are not going to have Service Trade & I will have to go back to the dinosaur ages again to take care of the paperwork & pictures. My job without Service Trade would be miserable!

CONS

I can not hardly think of anything that I don't like about Service Trade! Every once in a while I can see a paper that a tech uploaded, but when you try to open it to the full screen it will just be white & there is no paper, so then I can't save it. And sometimes it will not let you adjust a paper or picture with the dragging the corners feature. But those things only happen like 1 time a month, if that.

Wileen

Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

Very helpful sales and management tool for Service Company

I like that you can have multiple tabs open for convenience and multi tasking

PROS

I like that everything is so user friendly and you can pretty much figure out what you need to do if you weren't exactly trained to do it. Everything is laid out so well and it is so easy to navigate through the system.

CONS

I do not like that if you reject repair quotes that the deficiencies come back in the system to be quote. I would like a way to comment on deficiencies and have an option to reject repair quotes with deficiencies attached with out them coming back into the system. Perhaps to mark them as Fixed, Compliant, Another Company Handled, Non-Issue, ETC.

Kyle

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed June 2019

Game changing application for us

Wonderful - great product and people!

PROS

We appreciate everything about the app as it is extremely useful across all functions and divisions. We have seen significant gains since implementation.

CONS

There are minor portions of functionality that I wish was included however, they are 'wish list items' that get included as time passes.

George

Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2018

Service Trade has allowed our company to go to the next level

PROS

This software allows for ease of customer database management. I like that I can store pictures and comments while doing a survey

CONS

I would like to see more features geared towards sales procedures (follow up reminders, call logs, etc.) I would like to be able to port survey pictures to a quote.

Reviewed May 2019

Great software

Ease of communication between office and mobile technicians

PROS

Ease of use, features offered, always improving.

CONS

Visibility. Some features could be better viewed with an overview dashboard effect in mind, so there's less clicking from screen to screen.

Gregg

Service Operations Software

Would like to have better customer financial reporting. OTher then that Service trade has been a mager upgrade to running our service department.

PROS

Service Trade was very easy to install and roll out, its features contain all we need to manage our field, purchase parts and quote and invoice. I like the quoting features the most, it allows for quick turna round from tech to the customer for fast approval of the work.

CONS

Financial reporting and profitability by customer. The systems should have more accurate reporting on the financial status of the customer with out having to look in several places. Or assing a contract to every customer.

Reason for choosing ServiceTrade

We felt it had the most benefits for the price. The customer support team and we were highly impressed that the President flew out to meet with us during the decision-making process. That showed a huge commitment to customer support.

Reasons for switching to ServiceTrade

SSK was becoming obsolete, no customer support.

ena

Industrial Automation, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2016

ServiceTrade - a great product for service teams!

This is our 3rd go around with Field service software and up until this point I truly did not feel we would find something that would work in our industry. I am very pleased to have found ServiceTrade. This software is clear, concise and easy to navigate. The implementation was a breeze and - a real pleasure to work with Steve and Aaron. Both gentlemen seem to understand the business itself and not just the software which is where I have experience difficulty with other software providers as they were not able to help me solve our business problems. It is easy to find the information you are looking for and the ability to tentatively schedule and plan out 3 months ahead is game-changing for us. Updates every two weeks and the software is continually adding new functionality means that we can continue to improve over the long term. This softrware is well thought out and suited to real working service companies.

PROS

Easy to navigate, scheduling and planning in advance, different views for scheduling vs. dispatch is a real bonus. Recurring services is an important feature for us and this software handles it the best I've seen. Tracking discrepancies ensures we don't drop the ball internally and ensures we provide the level of service we promise our customers. The asset details and the fact that technicians can access both the assets, and the job histories of each asset really easily makes their jobs so much easier. Ability to provide updates and job work orders/invoices to customers without any duplication using service link is a great feature.

CONS

I wish there was better reporting on technician hours as a separate report. It is easy to see the time on a job basis but it would be extremely helpful to report hours on a daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis separate from the jobs themselves.

Thomas

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2019

Service Trade Mobile App.

We have solved all our paper issues using one application. We are able to dispatch, quote, run time cards, conduct billing, keep track of open jobs based on shipping information. Plus if the technician doesn’t know where to go it goes right to maps for directions. Like I said it’s a great app. And gets better all the time.

PROS

The versatility to plan out jobs, pull up your assets, look back at prior work history, and to be totally paperless. It’s a little time consuming building your customers base. But once you have that established. You can do a repair, complete the job , add your pictures to the job , have a customer sign once completed. Review and expedite billing all within 24 hours. It don’t get much better than that.

CONS

A little slow at loading when you first start out for the day. Wish processing speeds were just a little faster. Not start and reboot, and now your ready to process. I hope that’s explained properly.

Ned

Construction, 2-10 employees

Good bang for the buck

Overall, Servicetrade is a powerful tool. It takes the stress of managing customers and jobs once it is implemented fully.

PROS

The customer database is easy to use, the mobile app works well and is not overly complicated for the field guys. Integration with our existing Quickbooks system was fairly straight forward. Billing and quoting work very well. The email tracking of quotes to customers is nice.

CONS

There is a learning curve. It has some quirks that will hang you up until you understand them. The analytics could be better. tracking certain things is tough. Tracking time for payroll is almost impossible.

Price point

cady

Public Safety, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2016

Cady with FirePro

I have been using service trade for over year now. Every time I need help or have a question about the program I get amazing feed back from your techs. They are always fast and go above and beyond what was asked. Navigating in this program is very easy and I find the videos very helpful. I also enjoy the online classes like Ned talk they are very informative. My only wish is that you would do an informative training class for users around Oregon or at least some where easier to get to then Carolina. You have added so many new useful things in the past year and i'm always excited to see whats new. I would recommend this program to anyone very efficient and easy and there are so many amazing features. I would rate this company an overall 5 stars in customer service we love being with your company!

PROS

I would honestly be typing for days if I listed all the pros to being with your company. You guys are great in customer service and your program!

CONS

Wish there was a training class on this side of the country. It would be nice to talk to other users in a group setting and see what everyone else has learned.

Reggie

Construction, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Service Trade Rocks

This software is easy to use and robust. I have personally used 3 other automated dispatching software programs and this one by far is the best I have used. I love the fact that with a couple of clicks I can find history on any asset we have performed work on. The ease of building and sending quotes has increased our customer approval. Pictures and videos being uploaded to both the work acknowledgement and the quote makes explaining things to the customer unnecessary in most cases. They can just open the link and look at everything we wrote up. Our customers love the detail and the ease of use for approving quotes and for looking up their asset history on their own. All in all an awesome program.

PROS

The ease and simplicity the program is to use both on the administrative side and the field side

CONS

It can sometimes get slow when you have a customer that has a lot (over 800) assets.

William

Facilities Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed July 2017

Provides our Corporation with the needed tools to manage our service business

Management of the entire service aspect of our corporation, from one end to the other.

PROS

The flexibility of managing Technicians in the field and the backend Office Users; from Dispatching, Scheduling, Invoicing, Forms, and Data. We have a way to track our strong points and our weak ones. The ability to create and maintain our own form library has given us the ability to satisfy our Customers and locale AHJs in a manner we were never able to do before.

CONS

While we have the ability to create our own PDF forms which we can code to auto-populate most static data, we cannot do this on the couple of Spreadsheet Graphing forms we have created to fill a vital need. Also, when updating the PDF Forms, which is necessary from time to time, we must re-load the entire library section where the form is loaded so it will compile in the appropriate order in the forms package. Those are the very few issues we have experienced, and given ServiceTrade's willingness and ability to address needed updates to their software, we have confidence that these issues will be tackled, if possible.