Snapforce

Snapforce Reviews

RATING:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Ease of use, being able to look up people by phone or email is also helpful."
  • icon"Snapforce has completely streamlined our company's process for on-boarding new clients. Company wide implementation of the software was executed with ease and very little resistance."
  • icon"Easy to use for my sales team, lead tracking and monitoring through stages from Cold to Hot Lead is super easy."
  • icon"Calling delayed at times on some workstations."
  • icon"I used Snapforce for contact database purposes and it was difficult to navigate especially with multiple users on at one time."

Have you used Snapforce and would like to share your experience with others?

All Snapforce Reviews

Jean

Very pleased with Snapforce

Pleasant experience, the support team is helpful and responsive.

Pros

Easy to get off the ground, took us only a few hours to get everything setup the way we needed it. The intricacies of our phone system took a little longer but worth it. Support team was very helpful and a pleasure to work with.

Cons

We wanted an easy way to white label the domain name of the system, but wasn't able to do it without changing something on our dns. Not a big deal but a little tricky to do.

Reasons for switching to Snapforce

Couldn't do what we needed to do, or if we could didn't know how and weren't able to get help from zoho support.

Industry: Machinery

Horrible CRM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horrible experience. Not all the data was transferred, basic functions don't work, be careful not to choose this CRM for your company

Pros

Nothing is good. I have nothing absolutely positive to say about this CRM

Cons

Tasks don't work, sorting contacts doesn't work, saving tasks doesn't work, emails don't show up on timeline, very, very not user friendly.

Reasons for switching to Snapforce

I made a mistake. Hubspot is great

Timothy

Industry: Law Practice

good product, good value

The drip marketing is the big thing.

Pros

Ease of use, being able to look up people by phone or email is also helpful.

Cons

When I have several entries for a client, I have to click on each one to see what's there. It would be nice to have once screen I could scroll through to see all notes without clicking each entry.

Agile CRM

Reasons for switching to Snapforce

Agile couldn't do the drip marketing that we wanted. It was nothing but a database in the cloud. I could have done the same thing I was paying them for, with an excel sheet.

Rafael

SnapForce Review

For tracking basic leads and the stages of the leads from the moment they come in to the moment we either close them or move them to unqualified, SnapForce serves its purpose.

Pros

Cons

I thought it would have more features, but again, for what we needed, we were able to optimize it to work properly. Its really inexpensive and you are able to get a ton out of it. Its just not one of the most sophisticated software's out there, but its definitely the most affordable.

Reasons for choosing Snapforce

For what we needed, it was the best, both monthly price wise and functionality wise.

Mike

Industry: Textiles

you have no support, you never answer the phone and you haven't solved any of my issues since day 1

lacking

Pros

nothing, its plain, has no features and you are more expensive than Hubspot

Cons

Support, functionality, we were promised features and have never been able to use

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for switching to Snapforce

You promoted a CRM with more functionality at a better price and failed to deliver.

Industry: Machinery

Service and Response is the key to any CRM! There are no others better than this company!

Fat follow up on my questions and they never are put off by my questions.

Pros

We take all our tradeshow leads and import them with ease. Now, it is virtual tradeshow leads and Linkedin. It is easy to assign every rep we work with globally to the main company. Many distributors have over 500 reps! I use the task option the very moment I call, email, or contact person. Each day I start with this follow-up list and it keeps me current and up to date on all accounts! I keep the leads I need to contact in an easy to assign filter to make sure no one slips through the cracks!

Cons

Writig an email is not as easy and Gmail so I elect to activate the capture all email sent and received into the CRM.

Reasons for choosing Snapforce

Service and a very nice program.

Reasons for switching to Snapforce

I changed due to the smiplcity.

May 2022

Best CRM Customer Support EVER!!!

Pros

I can see everything, I can move my deals over, I can write emails and do campaigns. It's the most sufficient product on the market for a small business owner.

Cons

Like Pipedrive, it gets a bit clunky. I am still getting used to it, but it works at the price point.

Reasons for switching to Snapforce

I needed a more cost efficient option.

Scott

Industry: Security and Investigations

SES follow-up review

Great tool priced well and does exactly what I need

Pros

The ability to change features on the fly

Cons

I would like it where I would not have to download so much

Becca

July 2015

Love SnapForce!

Pros

I like the fact that it's easy to use and the tech support is awesome!

Cons

I haven't discovered anything I dislike, yet. :) Everything is very simple to use and it does just what we need it to.

Phil

Helps me to run my business

I manage relationships with hundreds of regional restaurant customers, as well as managing my 14 delivery drivers - I don't know how I would do that without Snapforce. It is usually the first thing I do when unlocking my phone every morning. Really is apart of our organization.

Pros

Not restrictive, customizable regardless of your industry.

Cons

After almost 2 years, there is nothing I am unhappy with.

Jenelle

May 2016

Snapforce is Great!

Pros

Completely self explanatory. Easy to use. The product doesn't have 10 tabs with 10 options inside each one. Being young and using programs and software since I can remember, this is one of the better products I used due to the fact that it is not overly complicated or crowded with too many options and different sections. I use a loaner software program and every menu option has another list of options and those options have options. It's too much. Simpler the better.

Cons

Never had a single issue. Glitches here and there were addressed very quickly, and when they weren't I was given an explanation as to why. Feature requests I made were given answers as to why something was turned down. I am not a programmer nor do I run Snapforce. So I understand every request cannot be granted. I've been on their side so I get how it can be and I appreciate them taking the time to personally give me responses on each.

Arpan

Fantastic CRM

Pros

Snapforce has completely streamlined our company's process for on-boarding new clients. Company wide implementation of the software was executed with ease and very little resistance. Something I want to highlight is how efficient Snapforce has made certain tasks such as sending tedious emails and following up with clients. To add, the support team is phenomenal. They are extremely knowledgeable, and any issues get solved within 24 hours.

Cons

There can be a learning curve when first implementing this software and molding it to fit your company's needs. At the same time, the support team is readily available to help with any questions or concerns.

Bill

Industry: Security and Investigations

Nice Solution Everything Came Together

Thought I'd share my experience. Was concerned all the things I needed to get done would be too much for me to do alone. I am joyfully surprised with the end result, with a little work, a few hours reading snapforce documentation, it really did all come together. I have to say i'm impressed with this product and will recommend if the time comes.

Pros

Smart software, helped me configure it, new what I needed as I started to use it.

Cons

At the moment all is good with it, i have only been using it for a not even 2 months so we'll see if this changes.

Tony

Looked for Lead Management Software for several months

All Good

Pros

Easy to use company is open and flexible for custom modifications. It's as simple as needed or complex

Cons

Calling delayed at times on some workstations. Other than that everything is good as we've worked through most of the issues with SnapForce Support.

Stephanie

February 2015

Customer Service is Awesome

I was going to give this a four star review but I changed it to FIVE because they have great customer service!!! For 60.00 a month you get a toll free number AND a CRM and video tutorials. If you have Salesforce leave and come here! Granted a company of 200 people would be better off with Salesforce because of the graphs and pie charts but for a small business and and under 150 employees which most companies are this is the way to go!

October 2014

Really Great All Around

Very nice crm solution. Handles large number of users nicely, it uses a territory feature to handle regional offices. I have 3 offices - I select who has total access or regional access. So at my headquarters we all have access to all customers but each of my regional offices only have access to the customers in their area. It works exactly as we need so I am happy, very happy.

Joseph