• Pros

• "Easy to use for my sales team, lead tracking and monitoring through stages from Cold to Hot Lead is super easy. "

• "I like the fact that it's easy to use and the tech support is awesome! "

• "Easy to use company is open and flexible for custom modifications. It's as simple as needed or complex"

• Cons

• "We wanted an easy way to white label the domain name of the system, but wasn't able to do it without changing something on our dns. Not a big deal but a little tricky to do."

• "Calling delayed at times on some workstations. Other than that everything is good as we've worked through most of the issues with SnapForce Support."

• "I haven't discovered anything I dislike, yet. :) Everything is very simple to use and it does just what we need it to. "

Browse Snapforce Reviews

Phil

Helps me to run my business

I manage relationships with hundreds of regional restaurant customers, as well as managing my 14 delivery drivers - I don't know how I would do that without Snapforce. It is usually the first thing I do when unlocking my phone every morning. Really is apart of our organization.

Pros

Not restrictive, customizable regardless of your industry.

Cons

After almost 2 years, there is nothing I am unhappy with.

Jean from Buying.com

Very pleased with Snapforce

Pleasant experience, the support team is helpful and responsive.

Pros

Easy to get off the ground, took us only a few hours to get everything setup the way we needed it. The intricacies of our phone system took a little longer but worth it. Support team was very helpful and a pleasure to work with.

Reasons for Switching to Snapforce

Couldn't do what we needed to do, or if we could didn't know how and weren't able to get help from zoho support.

Timothy from www.theisenlaw.com

Industry: Law Practice

good product, good value

The drip marketing is the big thing.

Pros

Ease of use, being able to look up people by phone or email is also helpful.

Cons

When I have several entries for a client, I have to click on each one to see what's there. It would be nice to have once screen I could scroll through to see all notes without clicking each entry.

Reasons for Switching to Snapforce

Agile couldn't do the drip marketing that we wanted. It was nothing but a database in the cloud. I could have done the same thing I was paying them for, with an excel sheet.

Paul from Anatol Equipment

Industry: Machinery

Horrible CRM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horrible experience. Not all the data was transferred, basic functions don't work, be careful not to choose this CRM for your company

Pros

Nothing is good. I have nothing absolutely positive to say about this CRM

Cons

Tasks don't work, sorting contacts doesn't work, saving tasks doesn't work, emails don't show up on timeline, very, very not user friendly.

Reasons for Switching to Snapforce

I made a mistake. Hubspot is great

Rafael from Madison Monroe & Associates

SnapForce Review

For tracking basic leads and the stages of the leads from the moment they come in to the moment we either close them or move them to unqualified, SnapForce serves its purpose.

Pros

Cons

I thought it would have more features, but again, for what we needed, we were able to optimize it to work properly. Its really inexpensive and you are able to get a ton out of it. Its just not one of the most sophisticated software's out there, but its definitely the most affordable.

Reasons for Choosing Snapforce

For what we needed, it was the best, both monthly price wise and functionality wise.

Mike from Anatol Equipment

Industry: Textiles

you have no support, you never answer the phone and you haven't solved any of my issues since day 1

lacking

Pros

nothing, its plain, has no features and you are more expensive than Hubspot

Cons

Support, functionality, we were promised features and have never been able to use

Reasons for Switching to Snapforce

You promoted a CRM with more functionality at a better price and failed to deliver.

May 2016

Jenelle from Prestige Volvo

May 2016

Snapforce is Great!

Pros

Completely self explanatory. Easy to use. The product doesn't have 10 tabs with 10 options inside each one. Being young and using programs and software since I can remember, this is one of the better products I used due to the fact that it is not overly complicated or crowded with too many options and different sections. I use a loaner software program and every menu option has another list of options and those options have options. It's too much. Simpler the better.

Cons

Never had a single issue. Glitches here and there were addressed very quickly, and when they weren't I was given an explanation as to why. Feature requests I made were given answers as to why something was turned down. I am not a programmer nor do I run Snapforce. So I understand every request cannot be granted. I've been on their side so I get how it can be and I appreciate them taking the time to personally give me responses on each.

Michael from Thomsen's Manufacturing

Industry: Machinery

Service and Response is the key to any CRM! There are no others better than this company!

Fat follow up on my questions and they never are put off by my questions.

Pros

We take all our tradeshow leads and import them with ease. Now, it is virtual tradeshow leads and Linkedin. It is easy to assign every rep we work with globally to the main company. Many distributors have over 500 reps! I use the task option the very moment I call, email, or contact person. Each day I start with this follow-up list and it keeps me current and up to date on all accounts! I keep the leads I need to contact in an easy to assign filter to make sure no one slips through the cracks!

Cons

Writig an email is not as easy and Gmail so I elect to activate the capture all email sent and received into the CRM.

Reasons for Choosing Snapforce

Service and a very nice program.

Reasons for Switching to Snapforce

I changed due to the smiplcity.

Bill from MachineCleanse.com

Industry: Security and Investigations

Nice Solution Everything Came Together

Thought I'd share my experience. Was concerned all the things I needed to get done would be too much for me to do alone. I am joyfully surprised with the end result, with a little work, a few hours reading snapforce documentation, it really did all come together. I have to say i'm impressed with this product and will recommend if the time comes.

Pros

Smart software, helped me configure it, new what I needed as I started to use it.

Cons

At the moment all is good with it, i have only been using it for a not even 2 months so we'll see if this changes.

Tony from Financial Freedom Mortgage

Looked for Lead Management Software for several months

All Good

February 2015

Stephanie from Myself

February 2015

Customer Service is Awesome

I was going to give this a four star review but I changed it to FIVE because they have great customer service!!! For 60.00 a month you get a toll free number AND a CRM and video tutorials. If you have Salesforce leave and come here! Granted a company of 200 people would be better off with Salesforce because of the graphs and pie charts but for a small business and and under 150 employees which most companies are this is the way to go!

October 2014

David from Life Long Assistance

October 2014

Really Great All Around

Very nice crm solution. Handles large number of users nicely, it uses a territory feature to handle regional offices. I have 3 offices - I select who has total access or regional access. So at my headquarters we all have access to all customers but each of my regional offices only have access to the customers in their area. It works exactly as we need so I am happy, very happy.

September 2015

Joseph from TGS Funds

September 2015

Snapforce is good, people handling it are bad!! Very BAD!!

A sales tool being sold by people who have no idea on how to handle clients is an oxymoron!! Not to mention the morons, well lets keep it clean. I was given the responsibility to choose the correct CRM for my company and I really did think I made the correct / best decision. Well not only was it not but I never was even given the common courtesy to have someone call me and end this mistake in a conversation, instead it was all done by email. So my company is out $240 and over $1700 billable hours and all I have to show are emails saying good bye!! Lesson, if you need a product with NO support / customer service this could work, if you need to have your money taken and dumped via email this works just perfectly!!

March 2016

Becca from ConsumerAffairs

March 2016

Love SnapForce!

I like the fact that it's easy to use and the tech support is awesome! I haven't discovered anything I dislike, yet. :) Everything is very simple to use and it does just what we need it to. Do a demo with several different CRM companies. I did and found that SnapForce was definitely the way to go.

November 2015

Andy from APOA, Inc.

November 2015

Very Happy With Snapforce

Signed with Snapforce after thorough (and lengthy) CRM search. I was hesitant at first because they are almost too good to be true on paper, long story short they turned out to be exactly what they claimed. I am very happy with the product and so far they have fantastic service.

September 2014

Eric from Rock Solid Advertising

September 2014

Fantastic Support

Snapforce provides amazing customer support. It is noticeable as soon as you purchase it - I wanted to take the time to write this review because of it. In its entirety the product actually provides a genuine feeling of satisfaction and is speaking with your support team is a real pleasure.

July 2014

Joe from Stark Equipment Co.

July 2014

Great In All Aspects

The only CRM that is affordable and able to stand up next expensive solutions such as Salesforce. Very intuitive, and honestly elegant. Recommend for all small and medium size organizations.

Response from SnapForce Technologies

Replied July 2014

Thank you for the support Joe, we are happy your business is part of the Snapforce family!

April 2016

Jess from USAS

April 2016

It's just like Salesforce.. from 10 years ago.

I literally can't stop singing praises about Snapforce. Between the shotty build of the program, to the temperamental upload and download functions, and not to mention the all but competent "Technical Specialists" they have employed, Snapforce is really great. We've sunk so much time and money into this CRM, we could've hired 2 full time employees to build and manage our own CRM, but what fun would that be? We like taking bets on whether or not our reports will run or end up blank in excel, that's the most exciting part of my day!

July 2015

Becca from ConsumerAffairs.com

July 2015

Love SnapForce!

Pros

I like the fact that it's easy to use and the tech support is awesome!