• Pros

• "Great customer service! And a very easy product to integrate into your social channel management. It's easy to upload content and use the tool as a means of approving and getting content live. "

• "I love the Social Listening work flow. It makes it very easy to monitor and act on untagged mentions across platforms."

• "This tool is easy to use. New members of our team are easily onboarded on to the software and can work autonomously. "

• Cons

• "A small lag problem. Would be better if the lag gets fixed a little but it still works perfectly for me"

• "We occasionally ran into bugs, but the service team was able to address our issues right away. "

• "Setup can be tricky, but staff always available to help"

Browse Sprinklr Reviews

Ksenia from CFT

My experience with Sprinklr

We're able to promptly and effectively respond to all social media inquiries across all of the social media websites we utilize for our business. Along with this, we can quickly pull analytical insights to determine what it and is not working for us.

Pros

How it combines all social media sites. Rather than having to search through each social media platform, potentially missing key comments by users, Sprinklr brings all of those comments into one, easy to use platform. Additionally, Sprinklr allows you to use tagging, which makes for easy analytical reviews with specific campaigns being currently run as well as comparison to previous campaigns.

Cons

Still working out some glitches. Instagram direct messages do not currently pull through and that would be very helpful if that was resolved.

PAIGE from Dell EMC

Sprinklr makes my life easier!

I really like Sprinklr. I use it for work, but I'd love to be able to use it in a personal sense too on my own social handles. It makes life so easy when you can preschedule social posts and replies/responses on social media. Overall, the tool has a lot of great functions and the more you play around with it, the easier it is to navigate. I've been using it for almost 2 years now and I've never had any major issues with it.

Pros

I use Sprinklr every single day and it definitely has a lot of pros. For me, the biggest pro is being able to schedule all of your content in advance. I run a Twitter handle for a big company, so it's great to use the Editorial Calendar and plan out posts for the full month. I can move things around easily and it's really convenient to see how your day/week/month will break down. I also love that you can track your metrics easily within Sprinklr. We use their tagging system and it makes it helpful for tracking how we performed on social for events or launches. I also love how easy it is to clone posts from other accounts on our handles and to share content across different platforms. I really like the Social Listening aspect as well. I've created a dashboard that follows any and all accounts that might be relevant to my handle. From this dashboard, I can easily schedule retweets and engage with posts, while also being able to track metrics on how those retweets/quote retweets/replies perform on social. I also LOVE the asset boards. You can create boards for your needs and it's such an easy way to store photos, videos, and social posts that you can leverage and find when you need them.

Cons

I don't love how many emails it sends. I get an email every time a post goes live and I don't really look at them. I move them to a folder that I never open. The mobile app isn't as user friendly as the web browser, which makes things difficult especially if you're covering social media at an in person event. It would be nice if the mobile app was more user friendly so you could easily upload posts in real time. Even if the ability is currently in the mobile app, it's not easy to execute, so I don't use it. Instead, I carry my computer around with me and hope that I have enough battery/space to whip it out and use Sprinklr for my posts. The other thing I would really love to see improved is on the Social Listening boards you can create. They only go back 10 days, so if you're looking at a social account and want a post from 11+ days, you won't be able to find it to retweet/share.

I don't like it

I don't usually have to use the software but there are absolutely zero times that I have used 100% correct. Very complex but at the same time does not have all tools I need.

Pros

The only thing I like is that I can see all social media account from the company I work for in the same software.

Cons

I mostly use for Twitter and the search tool is really bad. There are also some content formats, such as poll, that I can't post with the software, something that makes my life pretty hard.

Reasons for Switching to Sprinklr

That's the software the company I work for chose to use (it's not my choice).

Fantastic Social Media Management Software

I really liked Sprinklr and it's a software that I always tell people to check out. It's on the upper end of price for social media software so be aware of that. If you're just starting out in social or have a small business, this may not be the software for you. But if youre a mid size company and above, Sprinklr is awesome.

Pros

The part of Sprinklr that I loved the most was their reporting. Not only was it easier to run reports but it was super easy to pass these reports on to senior managment. Sprinklr also has a depth of reporting that you don't see in other social media tools. I never had to have anything extra to help track our social media engagements.

Cons

The social listening feature on Sprinklr is ok. Their listening software does as pretty good job or tracking mentions on social but if you want to track the whole internet, you're going to need some extra help.

Everything A Big Business Needs

If you can afford it, I'd reccomend getting every module from Sprinklr to help manage your social media. But you have to have a dedicated team to learn and manage it and use it every day, otherwise it's a waste of money.

Pros

You can do EVERYTHING from Sprinklr. It has features and modules that can easily make it your one-stop shop for marketing.

Cons

It's an ever-growing platform, so you'll occasionally run into bugs. That wouldn't be an issue if Support wasn't understaffed, causing some tickets to not get picked up right away, or be sent off to the engineering team for months.

Great software

I'd use Sprinklr again for other clients. I hope in the future their tech support becomes a bit more developed.

Pros

This software is easy to use and easy to customize. Our team was able to develop rules in the rule engine to make our community management processes as streamlined​ as possible. We also established in-depth​ labels for outbound content which aided in reporting.

Cons

The customer service / technical support team could be hard to work with at times. Sometimes they did not understand our issue and others they took a very long time to return a response.

Customer Care use is easy to use

It's more practical on the customer care end. It allows for more features to make the most out of reporting and collecting the data.

Pros

They are always making improvements and providing webinars to help with newest features. When the new features are rolled out, they are always set up to be easy to use.

Cons

You would really need to pay the top dollar to get what will work best on both marketing and customer care ends.

Danielle from Walkme

Robust features - but hard to navigate on your own

Overall Sprinklr is a powerful tool if you can learn how to squeeze all you can out of the software, but for that, it requires a lot of training and implementation time

Pros

Features are robust, you can schedule content as well as manage to advertise directly through Sprinklr itself without having to manage content within each platform. 1 stop shop for all your social and advertising needs.

Cons

Expensive requires a lot of implementation time, need to have a representative fly out to train your team.

Adam from HARDY LIMITED GROUP

Industry: Import and Export

Reliable tool to have control all over the social media

We a company that runs a bunch of social media pages, to have this power of controlling all-in-one page it's an extremely powerful tool. Sprinklr just makes your workflow easier with their service, never thought I will find something like this software. A huge thanks for making everything simple and clean.

Pros

No more struggling on running different social media pages TWITTER + FACEBOOK + INSTAGRAM it combines all of them in one Content scheduling for the full month it's a big plus for the companies that run multiple platform and pages. The tracking dashboard made easy. Sharing contents across different platforms + Social listening Boards creator for storing photos, videos, and so on.

Hamza from Endomutfak

Industry: Furniture

Good but expensive

Pros

Before I start to work here in my current job, I had an online flower store. At that time I've used Sprinkle for managing my social media channels and it helped me so much. The ability to showing audience profile valuable. With this feature you're being able to see your customers diversity. The other features are really helpful and easy to use as well but my favorite is audience profile.

Cons

After I've used Sprinklr a couple of month, the price started to get not affordable for me. This is also related with the economic crisis in my country but it's pretty expensive by comparison with other tools though.

Daniel from Abercrombie & Fitch

Awesome social automation platform. Insane amount of features, and plenty of customizable options.

Pros

Management team and customer service is outstanding. As they build their product, you can genuinely tell they want to succeed. The product is extremely flexible, and able to meet the needs of a wide array of users on a social team - from designers, who can directly upload assets into a repository, to copywriters, who can upload copy into the posts for approval, etc. Reporting is outstanding, and covers off all major needs of an enterprise social team.

Cons

The occasional bug, but nothing a quick refresh can't solve. Biggest issue is some of the less intuitive features or questions are not able to be answered by their reps since they are still learning the product. However, their response time is always exceptional and they continue to work on the issue or education until there is a solve. Finally, we were fortunate enough to shell out for the enterprise solution, but it is on the expensive side. More cost effective credentialing significantly impact the features, which is a bummer for teams who can't afford the top level tiers.

Soup-to-nuts social CMS tool

We have been very happy with our Sprinklr partnership - if your company has the budget to support the (expensive) tool, then I think it is definitely worth it.

Pros

Sprinklr has every feature a social media marketer could need - in the publishing, listening and reporting categories. Its robust system allows us to publish to 120+ social assets simultaneously - a HUGE time saver for the company.

Cons

Sprinklr's system is so thorough that it can feel intimidating or overwhelming to use. There are so many options to accomplish a goal it can be difficult to know where to start.

Taylor from Self-Employed

Great tool for analytics & publishing!

Sprinklr made my customer care work extremely easy and allowed for more efficiency on my part. It also allowed me to study incoming posts and analyze trends, which allowed me to keep track of recurring issues and work to solve them long-term. Overall, a great product, albeit expensive.

Pros

I love how organized the interface is. Keeping track of and filtering incoming social media posts is made simpler than ever, and scheduling posts to go out is just as easy. The software is becoming increasingly intuitive, which makes it even easier to study the data presented and respond as appropriate.

Cons

Customer service can sometimes be lacking unless you have a truly dedicated representative at your disposal. Additionally, there can be a little bit of a learning curve with some of the buttons and their respective icons as you navigate the interface for the first time.

super scheduler

Pros

i really like all of the features offered by sprinklr. So easy to schedule content and not have to worry about pushing it live yourself. Tagging features help determine best performing content and analytics aspect is very helpful. Platform is extra helpful if you have an Instagram business profile because it will pull in your IG story metrics. Otherwise, those will not be captured and you need to pull manually.

Cons

creating widgets in the analytics function can be tricky and not always the easiest to set up. Once you get the hang of it, you're golden and ready to dive into your performance.

Great platform, okay customer service

Great software. We use for many clients. If CS approved, it'd be great.

Pros

Cons

The customer service team is not very good. Should you run into a technical error, it will take a long time to fix.

Will from RFS Renovates

A social deck that works!

Pros

I love how it can be used to monitor and respond to the high volume of conversations happening across multiple social media channels. Separate message traffic into queues and set workflows to route conversations to the right teams. Tag messages using custom macros and rules and view conversation threads.

Cons

Doesn't capture all social media platforms and I feel the reporting could be a little more robust and have more KPI trackers.

catherine from Marketing Surfers - Tu Agencia de Marketing en Internet

a wonderful and powerful tool

Pros

the Social Listening work flow is great It makes it very easy to monitor and act on untagged mentions across platforms, Its post tagging, reporting, and social listening functions are incredibly powerful.

Cons

maybe it takes a lot of time to get your bearings within the tool. but once you get used to using the software the benefits and the use you can give it is incredibly good!

Strong social publishing tool

Pros

The analytics capabilities are stronger than competing products in terms of exporting data and organizing dashboards. After a training session, it's not that hard to use.

Cons

Frequent issues with lag time on post tags being updated and analytics dashboards not working. Customer service/ support team is horrible. I usually end up figuring out the solution for them.

Powerful tool once you understand how to use it.

In-depth and actionable social listening. Ease of use with multiple community managers.

Pros

Cons

It's tricky to master the UX. Takes a lot of time to get your bearings within the tool. Training videos or technical support were lacking when compared to other tools in this category.

Daniel from Christmas Tree Shops

Social Monitoring Made Easy

This is great for multiple stores and responding to reviews

Pros

I login to this program daily to respond to all social media Monitoring. This program makes life so easy to respond to user reviews.

Cons

Sometimes this platform can be hard to navigate at times but once you learn it it’s very simplistic l.

Pamela from ChatterBlast Media

A must for any social media/account manager

Pros

I use Sprinklr to schedule social media posts for work and I love it. It's very easy to store and organize assets, track performance and monitor daily activity. I'd honestly be lost without Sprinklr - it makes things so much easier.

Cons

In terms of analytics, they're not always up to date. In a perfect world, they would be - but I understand that loading that information takes time. Usually within a week (sometimes less), the numbers are completely accurate.

Celexsy from Crawford

Sprinkler helps push marketing

It has been used friendly and awesome. Saved me lots of time!

Pros

The ease and ability to schedule or draft social media posts for certain business channels is quite amazing.

Cons

No qualms with this software. It is very user friendly. Reporting is great, too. We can search with filters.

Nichole from American Family Insurance

Spinklr

I am on a project at work and have been using Sprinklr for this project. It has been a great tool to store documents and have discussions.

Pros

I like how you can have a team discussion and it also saves the discussions and documents to use later.

Cons

I don't like how you have to actually have the software up to get the messages. They get emailed, but not for sometime later.

Love sprinklr

My employer has started using this platform in the last 6 months. I can say that it has changed the way we work in the social media department. We are more productive and able to help our customers who reach out on social media alot faster.

Pros

I love being able to access all of the social media platforms my company uses in one place.

Cons

I did not like the fact you had so many messages to respond to as once.

Hannah from Wayside Youth and Family Network

hard to navigate

Pros

I like that I am able to track all of my company's social media platforms through one simple interface. I also like that multiple coworkers can access the platform simultaneously to provide and allow for effective collaboration.

Cons

The learning curve is extremely steep and while customer service offers support, it can be very difficult to master.

Incredibly robust and customizable platform -- and a great support staff (which you'll need)

Pros

I've used Sprinklr on the enterprise level. This platform has more features and functionality than any other social platform I've ever used. Its post tagging, reporting, and social listening functions are incredibly powerful.

Cons

Because Sprinklr is SO robust and deep with its functionality, it's not incredibly easy to just jump in and use. Power users can absolutely get everything they need, but more casual users will need to lean heavily on the support staff for questions and implementing new functions. The sales rep/support rep I've worked with is incredibly attentive and thorough though, which solved any problems or questions I've had immediately.

Jennifer from ICUC

Industry: Broadcast Media

Stable platform

I love that I'm able to work 99% of my accounts from one program that stays stable.

Pros

It's ease of use! The ability to use tabs to separate different pages I need to moderate.

Cons

Hotkeys would be nice to have when using for moderation.

Kaylee from Estee Lauder

Using Sprinklr to Publish to Social Media

Pros

Sprinklr has great metrics and allows you to monitor engagements on posts through categorized groups. You are able to organize how you see this engagement in a variety of ways, making it possible to easily get through responses to commenters and raise problems.

Cons

Getting set up on Sprinklr can take a bit of time. It is not as clearly intuitive as some of the other publishing platforms I have used. In addition, it is hard to tag others in Facebook/LinkedIn posts when publishing through Sprinklr, as the platform isn't integrated enough to correctly tag.

It's incredible how much Sprinklr can do.

Pros

Mostly easy to use, incredibly in depth analytics and reporting, robust feature set across all social networks.

Cons

It does so much it can get overwhelming. It does require some training to really become an advanced user.

Sprinklr Review

As a team we've been able to respond to social media inquiries with ease. It's great to have our social content consolidated into one space. The social listening tools are probably the aspect my team enjoys the most. Using Sprinklr has definitely given us the opportunity for more robust reporting.

Sprinklr Review for Advertising Agency

Pros

The best feature of Sprinklr is easy access to all of our buys and creative assets for each Paid Social campaign. It also allows for seamless collaboration between us as a media agency, our creative agency, and the clients.

Cons

The biggest challenge with this software is the learning curve for onboarding, as well as the challenges around determining what party is responsible for each aspect of the campaign. However, most of these issues have been resolved over time.

Tana from Freelancer

Efficiency at its finest

I enjoyed using Sprinklr and recommend it to my friends.

Pros

I think this software's purpose is amazing and I think being able to schedule things multiple times is a game changer. If you want the same organic post about maybe an influencer program to be posted every quarter, you can do it in here no problem.

Cons

I think that there are other platforms that are a little more sophisticated with their offering and have additional features that Sprinklr is behind on.

Edd from City National Bank

Great actionable insight

Pros

Vast amounts of data, but packaged in a way that insight become usable.

Cons

Setup can be tricky, but staff always available to help

Pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it

Good and pretty simple

Pros

I found this platform very easy to use once I got the hang of it to understand how to push it out to our various social channels

Cons

I did not find it very intuitive, once I learned it then it worked fine but the initial set up was hard.

ray from ONE MEDIA MARKETING

Sprinklr Review

Awesome overall experience however it was beyond what was needed at the time

Pros

Excellent content planning and publishing platform

Cons

I wouldn't say that I disliked anything about Sprinklr

Reasons for Choosing Sprinklr

Maritza from The Marketing Arm

A great tool for moderation and content management!

The team has used it with multiple clients in order to gain insights for the listening module, set up alerts, and measure. We also work to manage all content through Sprinklr.

Pros

Great for creating filters and different ways to cut and slice the mentions data. The moderation team can efficiently see all conversations and respond within the tool. The content is easy to upload and manage. The overview for social listening also works great to provide high-level and more in-depth analytics.

Cons

For someone who has limited knowledge of social queries and Boolean logic, it can be hard to get used to the set-up to create queries and keywords. Depending on your mentions limit, you might not be able to track all competitor conversations.

Rakesh from Lambton

Easy and simple all in one social media platform

Pros

Easy to integrate all the social media platform in one application and pull out data through out.

Cons

It takes time to pull in lot of data or old data.

Kainan from Doutor Phone

Industry: Research

Empresa ótima

Na maioria das vezes sempre tudo eles vêem resolvendo da melhor forma possível, dedicação total

Pros

Olha essa empresa desenvolveu uma ótima forma , de gerência e implementar tudo aos poucos, tudo q uma outra não tem de mas moderno ... Em poucas palavras, sabemos que é impossível descrever o tão grande ela mim ajuda e vem ajudando a vários outros usuários na rede

Cons

Olha, gosto de todas as partes ... Não tenho nada a reclamar

Sprinklr is trying to be too many things at the same time.

Pros

It's very extensive as a publishing and monitoring platform, but one runs the risk of getting lost in the proverbial forest. Custom dashboards for monitoring, custom dashboards for reporting, it has a steep learning curve. But once you're in, it's one of the most in-depth monitoring platforms available.

Cons

Steep learning curve, tries to be too many things at the same time without ever really focusing on one element. Customer support is mediocre at best.

Courtney from Townsquare Media

Great Options, Takes Time to Understand

My overall experience has been good. When I do get confused with implementation I’m able to find answers online or ask for help through their support.

Pros

I like that this program allows you to create different captions based on what platform you are going to use. Unlike with other platforms for scheduling, I do not need to copy and paste. Instead, I can customize each caption while posting.

Cons

I found this platform a little harder to grasp at first. It has a lot of functionality, however, that functionality is a little overwhelming when first implementing the software.

Stacey from BHP

Great

It has been easy to use and to navigate, too! Our company loves it without a doubt.

Pros

We have enjoyed using Sprinklr for our social media needs and it definitely has great insight that helps us.

Florence from spark foundry, publicis

Complex UI, reoccurring reporting glitches

Pros

Sprinklr houses a lot of features. Engineers respond to new products offered on platforms like Facebook very quickly by replicating that on Sprinklr.

Cons

Reporting dashboards are always broken. Unreliable numbers forces media planners to use the actual ads platform instead of the Sprinklr tool we pay for.

Continuously Innovative

Pros

Sprinklr has continued to innovate as the social media industry has changed, which is something we have found really valuable. The software changes to meet the needs of our clients.

Cons

You have to be working with a certain amounts of accounts/clients to really make the investment worth it, as an agency.

Roxana from American Heart Association

Complete view of all your social media

It's great. You can create all sorts of different reports, even if you just want to search the metrics of a hashtag used.

Pros

It keeps track of all the engagement. It's not just reporting on your own social media analytics and metrics but is also able to track when other people are talking about you which is priceless.

Cons

It can be a little difficult to use at first, there could be better training provided to give to new team members.

Client Requested

Pros

My client requested Sprinklr to manage their social media. I liked that we could give clients limited access to the social accounts without giving them access to the actual social platform

Cons

I didn’t like that the platform couldn’t do much more than we could do in the platform

Craig from Dell

Good attempt, but isn't the all-in-one solution I need.

I use the social media listening dashboard. While it's nice that it listens to Facebook and Twitter, I'd also expect it to listen to Instagram. Moreover, we created different decks for different purposes, and each deck should be able to auto-refresh and keep me at that position on the page.

Pros

Real-time social media post integration.

Cons

Lack of tooling and customization.

Alison from OECD

Industry: Public Policy

Fun and engaging

Pros

The dynamic presentation, eye catching and informative windows are great for events, would be practical.

Cons

Cost for our small international organization would be too high, would need a budget version of Sprinklr.

Need for some improvements

The Sprinkler is very useful for companies and brands to allow Community Managers to control their social networks safely, but it has limitations and depending on the social network in, it can be even more complicated. Despite this, he is able to report good reports and also has a support interested in bringing improvements to the tool.

Pros

What I like most about Sprinkler, is that it allows the control of all social media accounts, of a company or brand, in the same software. It has options to include tags in the contents, to generate reports with practicality.

Cons

It is a complex tool with a high learning curve. It is difficult to understand all the possibilities that it has, and at the same time, it does not seem to have some management options that would be fundamental. Depending on the social network it is even more limited, as in the case of Linkedin. It's easier when you need it for simpler actions like posts, comments and sharing. In addition, it does not have translations into other languages, which is also a limiting factor.

Wynne from Hyatt Regency of Savannah

Not the best

Pros

It’s easy to use and it’s got a clean design

Cons

The take a tour video to learn about it only a minute long and if you want to do more training to learn about it, you have to pay. You can only post one picture at a time, not several which is annoying.

Mandy from SAP

powerhouse software to manage social media channels

Sprinklr has a very robust channel management software. It is not intuitive but it is very powerful. Better for big enterprise companies than small companies. Listening software improving but weaker than overall software.