• Pros

• "Love the option to split messages into different threads. This is primarily what I use it for. Very easy to see where each contact is in the pipeline. Very easy to set up customization."

• "It's amazingly easy to use and to set up. I use it to track Open-Rate on emails and a couple of things more and it works great!"

• "I love how simplistic and accountable this software is. It makes it easier for me to see where my coworkers are on projects/tasks without having to dig deep or ask them personally. "

• Cons

• "Can be a bit overwhelming at the beginning, but it's still easy to learn. "

• "It would be nice to have a better reporting, other than that everything is great, I am very satisfied. "

• "streak offers a lot more than just email tracking, and im not interested in pipelines or other features, but honestly i can just ignore that stuff"

Browse Streak Reviews

PAUL from Information Technology and Services

All CRM Systems should be this powerful and easy!

I will never use any other CRM system again. I have used possibly 7 or 8 in the past and Streak CRM is the best of all of them.

Pros

I love that Streak is part of my emails. You don't have to go to a seperate website and login and copy and paste things between the 2 systems. Everything is there in the same window as your Google Workspace emails.

Cons

It takes a little time to get to know the system and see how it will work for you. I see now that they more video tutorials and that has helped tremendously.

Price and simplicity.

Reasons for Switching to Streak

I wanted an integrated solution rather than a separate system that wasn't part of my work flow.

Boris from Zero Molecule

A solid CRM that integrates into your daily life

We use Streak to create the whole task flow when starting a project for another company. It is a great tool to see where exactly we are in the integration process and how far along we are with each company we work with. It works well, and is reasonably priced. My favourite part is that it integrates into Gmail which makes it extremely convenient. Streak does not come without issues, but they are minor and not too bothersome.

Pros

It sits right there, in your Gmail inbox, ready to spring into action when you need it. Streak is an ingenious way to deal with CRM and is easy to remember to deal with, as your email is always open anyway. No need to switch tabs or use multiple different solutions for one task.

Cons

There were a few issues I found with Streak. Sometimes it takes ages to load and when I'm trying to follow up on an email, write a note for my team, and have three more tasks sitting in my head, the last thing I need is for my CRM to freeze out for 30 seconds. The other thing I noticed is that, every time I would load any other email address in the same browser, Streak would send me a notification that it should be enabled. It would be great if the Chrome extension would recognize which email address is open and not bother me when it is not the one that it should be managing.

Reasons for Switching to Streak

Streak was more convenient - the way it integrates in Gmail made all the difference when switching over.

Aldo from Nivula SA

Support INEXISTENT

We are on a paid "Pro" plan and spend over 5.000USD per year for Streak. We are not talking the free plan - for free is a good tool (but limited to personal use and basic features). Probably all the good reviews come from free users. We are cloud software developers, so understand the technicalities and if we raise a question is always well described. But we NEVER get a competent answer, in the last case it took 13 days and three nonsense one-line semi-automatic reply to discover that the Streak "support" person did not even know that streak.readme.io is not just documentation to read, but is supposed to be interactive, you can test your API there, but it does not work and they don't bother. You can test this yourself, just try to use streak.readme.io...

Pros

easy to use and setup, integration with Gmail, but it' a toy

Cons

Support is completely inexistent, they do not answer AT ALL or send canned answers without any brain in them. We are on a paid Pro plan and we have been consistently experiencing this problem for one year. Going to appoint a lawyer to get our money back.

Kamlesh from Kore Infotech Pte Ltd

Industry: Information Services

Streak is awesome and the best in class for email integrated CRM.

Overall experience has been great and it has been a life saver. A lot could be improved though like automating the workflow of adding leads from emails, auto reminding about contacting leads. Streak has features on the free version, which no other crm has (in our knowledge) llike mail merge for your leads, magic columns, clean interface needing very little training, email integrated. Its a blessing!

Pros

Streak is awesome and the best in class for email integrated CRM, particularly small businesses that work on gmail. It has a clean excel like interface & they developed an App and gave it in free version very early on. It is something every self employed must use and can use. It is a no brainer, goto CRM, compared to all other CRMs out there. We evaluated many CRMs 10 years back, when we first started with Streak.

Cons

For a small company to get onto the paid version, the starting plan is a little expensive for small team. They should make it cheap for upto 3 employees, so a lot more small companies can afford it. They limit upto 50 boxes for leads on free version, that is a little too less, because not all leads are able to convert. With a little ads, you actually get a lot of leads, so a minute of 100 leads should be allowed. Also on the free plan, they don't allow you to share the pipeline with someone above 50 leads, they should allow to share with tleast 1 employee so that it doesn't cripple a small biz and they dont' go hunting for a new crm. Streak doesn't have good videos to boot-up a new customer quickly.

Reasons for Choosing Streak

It was the obvious choice because it was the only one providing a forever free tier and the free tier is very powerful, including a mobile app. Also the paid version is not super expensive to start with. The support was okay in the 1st year, when we needed it, we haven't needed support after that. Its a shame, its not known to many biz.

CANDICE from CITY BOOKKEEPER

Excellent CRM for Gmail

Overall, I love it - I am able to organize workflow & client communications in one place and that is terrific.

Pros

I love that Streak allows me to manage directly from my Gmail inbox - I don't have to juggle multiple platforms to acheive what I need to do.

Cons

The task management does not allow for recurring tasks and it while it does a great job of keeping all communications with a client in one place, it can stil be difficult to find something specific - I wish you could search within a box that would be really helpful!

Reasons for Choosing Streak

Similar pricing, ease of use, highly customizable & most importantly I can manage everything from my inbox.

Reasons for Switching to Streak

I wanted to reduce the number of platforms I had to keep active throughout the day to manage my workflow - being able to use my Gmail inbox is the best & is incredibly time saving.

Everything for free

We were looking for email tracking. Categorising emails based on conversations. Only thing is streak would integrate every email of the customer in a single thread. Though it is a great advantage, sometimes the feature has downsides too. We need to sit and pre edit and then send email to our customer.

Pros

It's very difficult to get any tool for free and streak does it with no strings attached. Now you can easily track emails and send attachments via streak. Best part of streak being you can integrate it with gmail and easily classify them. The eye icon is exciting and turns green when a person has opened his or her email. I like the fact you can categoris data.

Cons

It occupies entire Gmail. UI can be a bit better. Like I need to scroll to see how many opens have been made by clicking the eye icon. No other cons so far.

Reasons for Choosing Streak

We were only looking at free tools as we did not have a budget. Streak came as a blessing in disguise. It was suggested by another colleague.

Reasons for Switching to Streak

Looked at a free crm tool to track emails and also integrate my customers emails and not just look at Gmail separately and track customer conversation and data in a different window.

Bart from Accurat

Industry: Market Research

Live in gmail all day? This is the tool for you

Used it for over 2 years and absolutely loved it. The fact that I needed a more powerfull solution beyond tracking mails towards deal flow follow-up, chat embeds, forms etc made us look for a total solution. As a starter however, the solution was just fine.

Pros

1) Gmail first... Activate the plugin and it just works, right where you need it: inside Gmail. Not having to move between windows or different tools makes it a big benefit to use Streak over others. It works with labels, provides direct & clear insights in your mailbox. 2) Collaboration... in gmail We used Streak as a team. Sharing is easy as all mails are shared over 'boxes'.

Cons

1) lack of an evenly good mobile solution They have an app that 'works', but it is not at the same level as their desktop gmail experience. 2) lack of featuers No sequences were the major reason to stop using Streak.

Reasons for Choosing Streak

We now use Hubspot, but back then it was too feature-packed. Salesflare was back then less integrated with gmail, so we opted for Streak.

Aline from Sapphire Sales

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Streak is exactly the CRM I was looking for

Streak listens to their customers and is constantly improving. They reply quickly and are professional and courteous.

Pros

Streak allows me the flexibility to manipulate my data the way I want to without going from module to module. The integration with my email is the icing on the cake! The ability to access all my data from one location saves time and time is money!

Cons

There is not much that I don't like but their is one option that is a thorn in my side. Since they integrate with Gmail and I have been told that they cannot do anything about this, oh well. It is recommended to turn on CONVERSATION VIEW in Gmail. I will never do this. Every day, my emails are linked to multiple people and what a disaster it is to keep those emails straight. I cannot pull up sent emails because of that and I'm hoping that someday, there will be a fix.

Reasons for Choosing Streak

I have been using Streak for over 5 years and whenever I have suggested a feature that I would like, the Streak team listen. I started in sales old school with paper and pen. When CRM's first emerged, I gave many of them a try. I developed my own in Microsoft Access because I could not find one to fit my needs and never satisfied. I kept searching and gave Streak a try. The integration between my email and CRM is what sold me and gave Streak a try. In the 5 years I have been using their product, there have been constant improvements. If you add up all of the seconds and minutes wasted from hopping from one screen to another, linking fields, leads, contacts, tasks, etc. it adds up to hours. Not to mention frustration. From an experienced CRM user for over 20 years, I tip my hat off to Streak and I am a loyal customer. I left and went to a competitor because of the conversation view restricting me but I weighed out the benefits and came back.

Reasons for Switching to Streak

Too many modules and jumping from one to another. Streak is all in one. I can manipulate my data the way the 'I WANT TO' with minimal effort.

Antonio from Tourdesk

Could improve

It was supposed to track information on clients but in the end it became super slow. It became a chore to add things to it.

Pros

It was an inexpensive way to maintain a database of clients and their needs. It also integrated into Gmail which made it easy to use because we didn't have to open one more tab.

Cons

It was slow, sluggish, it took ages to do anything. It would randomly go down and stay down for half an hour or more.

Reasons for Switching to Streak

Because sales liked Streak more.

Viktoria from Tourdesk

A solid option for those who like to integrate their CRM with Gmail

It was a great tool to follow the product implementation down a pipeline. We used it to make sure all of us were aware where we were with integration at a certain property. It was a nice thing to have, but with all the issues with service availability and constant badgering to install it for other accounts it sometimes became tedious.

Pros

It is built in to Gmail - you open your inbox and you're up and ready to work.

Cons

It loads. Most of the time. Sometimes it takes forever. They were often experiencing difficulties and Streak could not be accessed. It also constantly bugged me to install Streak for all accounts, even though only one Gmail account had access to it.

Reasons for Choosing Streak

The sales were in love with Streak and how it integrates with Gmail. That was the main reason it was chosen over the competitors. Secondary reason was somewhat lower price.

Extremely powerful CRM tool

Overall Streak has been a time saver for sure. It makes managing contacts and conversations so much easier that I cannot live without it.

Pros

The best feature about Streak is its ability to integrate with Gmail. It makes managing sales and contracts so much easier because it lets you organise contracts into specific campaigns.

Cons

I wish it has an integration with our email platforms such as Hotmail since some of our team member use different email services.

Romy from PSG Global Solutions

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Personalized Email Blast? Streak is the man!

This is the best platform so far out there that I've used in terms of sending emails, managing emails, and tracking the open rate and the acceptance rate of my emails. You can also schedule an email sending time using Streak which is pretty awesome!

Pros

I've been in the recruiting field for more than two years now, and it has been a bottleneck for me sending emails outside of our candidate database. I usually do this whenever I need to update the candidates regarding next steps, and also if they have been turned down by the client after our presentation call with them. What I usually do before is to send each candidate an email even if the context is just the same. This dilemma has been resolved by Streak! I was able to maintain the personal connection atmosphere with my candidates with the use of just a few seconds. All you need to do is to put the details of the candidate plus any personalized matter you want to add in the email context on a csv comma delimited excel sheet. One more good thing about Streak is that you can schedule when an email should be sent. You can also monitor the acceptance and the open rate of your emails via Streak. Truly, Streak is the best platform for sending and email management.

Cons

I really don't have negative experience with Streak! I really love how the platform helped me do my job responsibilities without compromising human touch. Maybe this message is a sort of recommendation. I hope they can upgrade their system so that they too will upgrade to an applicant tracking system. If that time come, I will propose this to our company since I know Streak will help us in driving great ROI, and client engagements.

Personalized email? Try Streak, and you'll never go unnoticed!

I was able to sent emails to a lot of people but helped me not sound robotic and general because it lets me modify variables that I want to populate in the emails by just merely putting it in an excel csv file. Who says being personalized in email correspondences is a bottle? Well, they haven't installed or used Streak!

Pros

As a part-time resume editor, and a full-time workforce planner, I need to email a lot of clients. Emailing them takes so much time even if the emails are just the same, and I just need to edit one or two words in the message I will be sending them. Before, it took me a great deal of time wasted doing it one by one, but because of Streak, it made it easy for me now! I can now email 100 people in just one click and one email template, but you will not sound robotic because it lets you modify some variables you want to populate by just editing it in one .csv excel file! Streak also helped me keep track of my senders. It provides me the information if the person I sent the email already opened the message once or twice. This helps me to know whom to follow up or whom I need to call because they haven't opened my email which saves so much time for me!

Cons

I am using a work email powered by Gmail, and sometimes whenever I clear my cookies and cache, the Streak extension crashes and I need to rerun it. If I am using a different computer, I need to rerun it too again. It is not that time consuming, but I hope they can find solution to that so that it will be sync on all computers that I am using and only needs me to run it once per device.

Alasdair from Self Employed

Unexpectedly awesome for task tracking

It made Gmail far more powerful both in general and for task tracking.

Pros

I'd never really thought of using CRM software before, as I'm not the typical target audience for that kind of product , yet ended up installing Streak for the extra tools in Gmail. After installing and playing around with it a little, I suddenly found I WAS using the CRM features, albeit in a probably unintended way, to manage pretty much all my work. The fact you can completely customise pipelines, very easily, makes it easy to make it fit what you're doing. I ended up using it not just for snoozing emails but as a task tracker, creating stages for who tasks were waiting for responses from (completely ignoring the built in "Assigned To" section since I was the only person using it at that point), which were blocked and which were complete. You aren't limited to using only one pipeline for a single purpose, so you can use it in several different ways. I thought manually adding conversations to boxes would be slow and unworkable, but it really isn't. Add the notes and magic columns and it's REALLY an improvement on Gmail for any emails you're actually at all interested in. The separate naming of boxes from email subjects also makes it easy to find repetitive problems - if the autocomplete when entering a box name comes up with the same thing you're typing, you probably have had that problem before and if you used the Notes feature to record how you solved it, it saves you trying to recreate what you did months back.

Cons

None of these are really serious, just "things to improve": - You can't have emails in multiple boxes - irritating as you sometimes have conversations covering more than one topic, or changing from one to the other (and thread splitting isn't really applicable if you end up discussing multiple things in a single email) - No way to merge boxes except deletion and recreation - along with occasional bug preventing already created boxes from being selected (fixed by refresh) - No easy way to give say a client a way to view a pipeline, except getting them to install it and adding them to the team, which brings up: - Billing / team structure not really suited to freelancers - all team members must be on same plan so it's an active DIS-incentive to move off the paid version, as if I wanted to share a pipeline with a client they'd have to subscribe at the same level as me, which isn't really feasible for smallish or one-time jobs. - If you have more than one pipeline the UI is a little fiddly to select which you want - should be big buttons, not single lines of text. This slows down adding to boxes.

I use streak to keep track of potential wholesale customers I reached out to for a small business.

I mostly like it for getting organized and for tracking whether or not someone opened my email.

Pros

It's definitely handy that streak is integrated with gmail. You don't have to log into a separate CRM and toggle back and forth between your email and the CRM. It is easy to create leads, sort them by status, and keep track of several contacts. I also really like the email tracking feature - it shows you a history of when the people you have emailed have opened the email you sent on the side. This helps to know if they ever received your email or if they have looked at it multiple times etc. The other handy tool I use a lot is the "snippet" tool where you can save an email template to use and you have the option to keep it private for yourself or you can share it with those in your gmail organization so they can use the template or "snippet" as well.

Cons

There are a few annoying things abut using the software that aren't deal breakers but certainly seem like they missed the mark a couple of times. For example, you have to continue to manually sort contacts into categories that are obvious. They have a "contacted" category. So you click the lead, click email, send an email from a template you've saved, all within the software and then you have to go back and manually click that you contacted them. It seems like they should move that to the contacted category for you since you emailed the contact within the software. I've accidentally emailed a couple people twice because I forgot to click move to contacted and then sent them an email again later. Again, I'm using the free version so I can't really complain about these issues but there are a few things like this that seem obvious to me that they haven't implemented. I am using the free version so I do not have full access to all of the features so maybe some of these things are fixed in the paid version? In the free version you also run out of space pretty fast. You can only store 50 contacts at a time and then you have to delete them to make more room which can be a pain and sort negates the usefulness of tracking the leads or contacts in categories.

Kyla from IMPRESSED by nature

Simple & Convenient CRM Embedded in Gmail

Organization for my lead outreach and follow-up. I love how it's embedded within Gmail so all of my correspondences are right there. It's a game changer for me moving from a simple spreadsheet that is overwhelmed with data to this streamlined system. And on top of that, it's free!

Pros

For my product-based small business, I have a number of sales streams where I cultivate leads. Streak allows me to manage these leads right inside Gmail so I can quickly view all of our correspondences. Since most of my business is done through email, Streak creates a perfect bridge. Specifically, I can create a new box for each lead and categorize it under a specific pipeline (sales stream). Within the pipeline, I can create different sales stages and view all of my leads in one place along with data about our interactions (days since last interaction, days in stage, etc) so I can prioritize my outreach efforts. Within each lead, I can view all of the email correspondences and make notes on the lead. An additional feature in Streak is email open tracking so you can see if your leads have opened your emails. It shows up automatically and displays the times of each open. That's a huge value just to know if your emails are going through. All of these features are completely free and just a simple add-on, which frankly is hard to believe and so valuable for my business!

Cons

I really love Streak--for a free program, it offers so much! If I could add anything, I would love to be able to have all correspondences with a specific email address automatically assigned to the same lead box.

Frank from Hotel

Streak CRM has completely simplified all aspects of Event Management for my Banquet department.

Pros

I've worked in large hotels that have full and dedicated Catering programs to handle bookings. The hotel I'm working at ran all their banquets using a manual system. Well, I had to change that right away, so I started using everything Google to get a rudimentary system up and running. Then, just by chance, I found Streak CRM in the chrome store and downloaded it. When I had it up and running in Gmail, I noticed they had a pre-defined pipeline for Event Planning. I was sold. Everything I designed in Google Drive integrates into Streak Boxes. All correspondences to conveners have all the email threads, documents, contracts, and catering details are all right there and handy in each Streak Box View. The design team for Streak CRM is very active. Since I've been using Streak for the past 2 years, there have been many upgrades and additional tools added to Streak that just makes it all that more powerful.

Cons

Streak integrates nicely with Google Drive or G-Suite, but its integration with Google Calendar could use some improvement - for example, I use a separate calendar for each meeting and banquet rooms for booking. When I create a new box in Streak I can send that information to a Streak Calendar. It would be nice to be able to assign specific calendars to send information to from Streak.

Becky from Raymond-Hawkinson Team

This CRM fits into Gmail, you dpn't have to try to fit Gmail into your CRM

This product has enabled me to keep all my emails and attachments related to a project in one place and allows me to track the progress of a project from start to finish.

Pros

Neatly keeps all emails and attachments related to a client in one place. The Sidebar makes it easy to, at a glance get all the customized information you need when you open an email related to the client.

Cons

The cost. Inability to customize fields for contacts & companies including a photo field. Unable to nest records like an account that has several sub accounts and different contacts for each one and each one having different projects and project tasks for each etc. You cannot choose fields for just contact records, account records, opportunities, projects or tasks without having to create several pipelines for each type of record. If you do create several pipelines for each type of record you are not able to pull fields from one pipeline to have it display in another pipeline. For the price, you can get a full CRM system that can be customized for the way you work. If the price was lower I could give this product a good rating for being a simple CRM to track your emails and attachments related to a contact and track pipeline progress.

Avishai from Just Energy

Industry: Oil & Energy

CRAM in your Gmail

makes my life easier

Pros

Essentially, Streak is a plugin for a browser that superpowers your Gmail. To start out deploying it, just install the plugin, then start your Gmail inbox and you will find it prepared to work. It'll first ask you what you would like to observe in Gmail: traditional CRM leads and discounts, fundraising prospects, storyline leads, potential hires, email support, plus more. Any business process that revolves around email is a perfect fit. Once you've created the first pipeline, go on and use Gmail as normal, and you will start realizing little Streak extras during your experience. You will likely notice a few email boosting features first. There's a fresh option if you are reading email messages to "snooze" an email, which goes it out of your inbox and then brings it back at the same time you set - if you are a zero inbox fan (like myself) you will love that feature. That is clearly a great way going to inbox no and ensure you get your distractions taken care of, but still be sure to start to see the email by enough time you need to answer it. Then, if you are writing emails, you will see an identical option to program when a contact will be sent--a smart way to write e-mail in advance and also have them get there on time.

Cons

No real drawbacks that I can see. If the mobile app was to be connected to Gmail and it was possible to see the email tracking that would be a nice addition.

Yaroslav from The American College of Greece

Best tool for Sales, HR and Marketing when team works with Gmail

Pros

*Business features while tracking email you can see who has opened it and react fast and surprise a customer or a person you work with. Makes work very comfortable *Integration Streak is tightly integrated within Gmail account and creates its own tab where you can have a personal CRM view * Contacts and additional features Streak has a great way of associating each contact with a specific deal (box) which makes it easy to use gmail for sales. For example, I can easily message all people related to the issue without ever searching for the addresses. *Functionality of Streak is incredible it has everything You can do mass mail check if people saw your email and track when and how it has been opened.

Cons

In terms of functionality It can be a bit faster. Also, I believe, Streak team will work regarding more customization and create more options for users to adjust the plugin to the needs of the company UI needs some work. It does not seem welcoming and even if it has all the features, some user might just get confused.

Ben from Oikon Stewardship Solutions

How did I ever use Gmail without it.

Streak is just great. If you write a lot of emails, it's a great solution to stay organized and productive.

Pros

Streak is so much more powerful than any other email organization solution I've ever used. There are 3 main components of Streak that I find most useful. First, the pipeline system is a very easy way to keep email conversations organized. I like that you can customize parameters for each pipeline, which means you can use it for just about any sort of communication flow, both internal and external to your organization. Sales leads, partnership requests, even legal/financial review are all easily handled by pipelines Second, I like the integration with different productivity apps like Asana and Google Drive. This is a simple feature, yes, but the ability to enter data/tasks into other platforms all from my inbox saves an appreciable amount of time. Third, the email task manager in Streak is also pretty robust. Being able to set priority, make labels and reminders, tag items, and sort by different variables is just fantastic. I really like that these entries live my inbox, so I don't have to use my main task manager with dozens of tiny email tasks.

Cons

I really do not have much practical criticism of Streak. However, if I had to choose one thing that could be improved it would be the visual design. The iconography, colors, fonts, and other UI elements do not seamlessly match Gmail's default design language, which means I can always tell what is and is not Streak. This does not interfere with usability or efficiency of Streak, but it would be nice if everything was visually seamless. I think that would make the user experience much nicer.

Eman from The Results Companies

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Mass Email in a Snap? Streak is the best!

Streak is the best CRM that connect quickly on Gmail. You can personalize your email templates avoiding doing the manual one on one sending.

Pros

It is hard for a recruiter like me to update all candidates one by one via email regarding the next steps of their application. It is also emotionally and physically draining for me to notify them regarding their failing interviews one by one, but when I discovered Streak, I was able to do mass email but still in a personalized way. Streak enabled me to tweak each email template such as the subject of my email, the next steps of their application, and also the names of the addressee by just editing a .csv file. It made my recipients feel that it is personalized even if it is really a mass email. I also like the fact that I can monitor who opens my sent emails, and also Streak enabled me to schedule email blast which is very helpful for me since I don't need to make a reminder anymore - I can just do it in one sitting.

Cons

I don't have anything to complain of wit this software. Maybe what I least like is that whenever I use a different computer or laptop, I need to reinstall to chrome and to run the Streak application again.

Dennis from Convergys

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Streak is one of the best CRM platforms out there!

Streak is one of the best CRM platforms out there. It is easy to install because it is just a chrome extension. It makes all email communication personalized but not time consuming to do which is great.

Pros

In a corporate recruitment, we seldom update candidates that they are not a good fit for the role not because we forgot it but because it is tedious to update them one by one. I discovered Streak, and that bottleneck and bad practice was put to an end in our firm. Streak helped me send 100 turn down emails in a snap. By using a .csv file I was able to tweak the email template I am sending tailor fitted to the addressee, to the role they have applied, and what next steps should they watch out for. With Streak, I was also able to know as well if the candidate has already opened the message, and it is a good way to establish a relationship to candidates.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about Streak is that since it is a chrome extension, if I am using a new device like laptop or computer, I need to reinstall the chrome extension again. That is understandable since that is a different device.

Daniele from Com.ma s.r.l

Streak is simply the crm you will actually use.

Pros

Streak integrate seamless in your gmail and is just up to you to decide how deeply use it in your daily routine as a sales manager but also as press officer or any job that involve contacting many people and converting leads in clients or action. You can simply use the mail merge function in few click, or the addicting notify about who where and when has seen your email, so you can manage rational followups. Super easy import export from google sheet so in minutes you can have a draft of a database and import it to sens merge mail with personalization...and many other amazing features that anyway never make the system complex: you just remain on your gmail, sharing contacts, prospects and all useful information and marketing "to does" like alert recall follow up and snippet of your sales email with the entire team. Excellent free version but absolutely worth payed version.

Cons

Maybe is my fault but a better integration or sync between gmail contact and pipeline's persons is possibile

Verity from Evolve in Sri Lanka

A Beautiful GSuite + CRM Marriage

Overall the product is awesome for GSuite users, to be honest, I have realized a little too late that I don't really use any of the paid features so I could have done with the free version - a big oversight as it has a rather hefty price tag of $35 USD for a month (one user). A few teaks to issues like the multiple select options and more seamless customer service and it would be very hard to fault it!

Pros

A really intuitive introduction to CRM Software. I loved that I could add all different email threads to one "Box" and that I could write notes and reminders connected to that box. Lots of drag and drop features, easy editing, lots of customizing with colours etc so that you can really make it your own

Cons

It seems to be difficult to select multiple emails and add them to a box. If just two boxes it seems fine but often it is a matter of wanting to select 3 or more and for this, it just does not work. Customer service was a bit all over the place too - some replies VERY technical and somewhat abrupt and with lots of different names/contacts.

Mauricio Alexander from Consis International

Always keep up to date and happy your customers with this excellent service

It is excellent to improve the way in which customers are handled, to automate the mails and to handle the information, it brings many useful tools that will allow you to give a better attention to your clients and project your product.

Pros

When we are in the career of creating software on our own, and we want to project to more people, make our product known and keep customers that we already have, it is necessary to have a quality CRM, the most known that exist are very expensive, but here comes Streak, is an excellent service offered by Google that works with your gmail and is Free !, if free, an excellent service that allows you to manage your customers, offering first-class features, with contact addresses, sales operations and even management of promotions, this is a perfect CRM for a freelance since it works with a tool known by us as it is gmail, so it will be quick to implement and remove its benefits, with it we can be in contact with our customers, send mail to everyone at specific scheduled times, warn of contracts, promotions or status of the products we sold to them, keep them up to date with the advances of for example web pages or system s that we are building, there are many advantages of this service that you must try since they are of immense utility.

Cons

It is a CRM of a certain basic form, it does not have the potentials of the CRM of a higher cost but it is an excellent option if you are starting and you need to bring order to your client portfolio.

Daniel from El Paso Coffee News

Value Unlike No Other

I love Google products and Google Steak is no exception. I am even locked in at a discounted rate for getting in while it was still in Beta. There have been many updates however there is still some chunkiness to it. Even so, it does the best job of giving me access to everything I need in one spot, like email, contacts, tasks, notes, call notes, etc., for a GREAT monthly rate. If you are a small business, start here! You may never leave. Now they just need to fix their Android app and we'll be golden.

Pros

It's Google!

Cons

A bit clunky. For example, if you have two funnels and you move one funnel to the other, if selections are not already present in exact spelling, then they disappear and you have to redo your work. I also wish that reminders would auto remind me because I always miss tasks on the day of and then never get around to them because I never see them again!

Phil from Anyplace Internet Limited

It makes gmail a really strong solution for a small business

Pros

I have used CRM in different guises for years. When I started my own business I looked around and tried many different packages. The trouble with many of them is they didn't work natively in my Gmail package. Streak works within Gmail so I don't have to think too hard. It simple to associate emails to any contact/prospect and find them if I ever need to. I can sort out my inbox within a few minutes which means I never have more than one screen of emails at any one time. The ability to archive emails and find them easily makes Streak a really productive tool.

Cons

I'd like the ability to associate an email with multiple contacts/prospects. It's a wish rather than a need as I've used the free version successfully for more than 2 years and would hate to be without it!

Much better option than Saleseforce for small companies

Going from a manual system to Streak meant that we immediately saw increases in efficiency, better tracking and reporting, and were able to build our client base without hiring new sales reps or account managers.

Pros

After spending well over a year trying to set up Salesforce, my company -- a small team of 15 -- finally gave up and decided to go with Streak instead. Especially for a business of our size, Streak was definitely the better option. It's lightweight, was far quicker to implement, and we immediately saw improvements in our efficiency and ability to track leads. Further, we mostly got our leads via conferences and word of mouth, so we managed both inbound and outbound leads in our email inboxes. For this reason, we loved that we could track our leads from within our inbox using Streak -- no tool switching!

Cons

I could see us possibly outgrowing it if we were to have a more complex business, but don't have much to say about its downsides.

juan jose from CANTV

The best way to enhance your Gmail.

Excellent applications that allows you to power your gmail by offering a CRM service for email that will speed up your time, simulating a personal deal with each client.

Pros

Streak is like having an assistant perpetually in your gmail with zero cost, when you want to give a better service to your customers, to make them feel like they are your number one priority, you need to answer their emails instantly writing them in the first hour, and respond at the moment , here where this excellent tool helps you, you can schedule the mail out at the time you want, so all your customers will receive your mail first thing in the morning, making them feel like your priority, you can create templates to streamline the response time and knowing the scope it has also serves to know how many people saw it and who could be interested, there are many possibilities of this tool and it depends on your imagination to give it the best possible use, but it is wonderful.

Cons

If you want a complete CRM does not work because it is limited to the area of email, but there are many possibilities and also is free.

Kristina from MoCo Countryside Alliance

How Gmail should be for everyone

I can't imagine gmail without streak. I use the features daily and they improve my workflow immensely. Their support team is great.

Pros

The features here are so, so smart that Gmail is now adopting some of them for all. Snooze for instance. I use snippets for everything I have multiple piplines - they are flexible and intuitive to use - you could be planning a wedding or getting angel investors or in our case- matching landowners with local farmers. I am the only one (of two employees) who uses Streak but if I was in a team environment I would prize that feature. Bottom line: Gmail is the best email and Streak makes it even better

Cons

It sometimes signs out and I have to re-sign in to my gmail to make it work. I have spent no time trying to fix this and I'm sure it is simple to do.

Margaret from Nutmeg Designs

Manage Customer Path within Gmail in Full Color

Pros

Great for a visually minded person! I set up my Sales pipeline in rainbow order colors. As an artist, I am very color-motivated. I can see an overview of the progress of each lead to developing the quote, invoicing, paid, in progress in the studio, made, shipped, and follow up for thanks. Each client has their own box where I can put all their gmail communication, and image files and documents are extracted so I don't have to hunt for them. I use the free version, and and as a solopreneur haven't had the need for the functions more suited to a larger company with employee teams.

Cons

I wish the boxes showed up in my gmail on all my devices. I use Streak on my desktop, and the app for Android doesn't get good reviews.

What would I do without Streak?

The biggest benefit is being able to schedule an email reminder weeks or months out -- about something I need to take care of at some later date. I'm able to then put that thing out of my mind, freeing up space for things I need to deal with sooner.

Pros

The biggest value I get from Streak is to schedule emails to re-appear in my inbox at a later scheduled time. I use this feature for all sorts of reasons: 1. to remind myself to check in on tasks I've delegated, or questions I've asked that haven't yet been answered 2. To procastinate emails I don't want to deal with right away -- but still practicing "inbox zero" 3. I'm in fundraising and make a lot of "asks" by email. They often don't get a response, and I have to remind the recipient that I'm waiting for a response. With Streak I'm able to schedule regular check-ins, and can put the request out of my mind, knowing that Streak will take care of it for me.

Cons

I do get errors from time to time ("Streak failed") and the error reports don't give me sufficient information to track down what happened.

Ani from Looky Looky Pictures

Streak is fantastic!

I use it manage my client leads and partnerships.

Pros

It keeps my entire CRM in my inbox, saving me a ton of time. It also has a ton of amazing automated features like 'Date of Last Email' that automatically calculate my last interaction, and then allow me to filter on that later. It has things I didn't even know I needed! My entire team uses it and we can share pipelines across email addresses. It's how all CRMs should be--live directly in your inbox (with you an integration, with out an additional data entry step, it practically does the data entry for you!).

Cons

It's not super intuitive. Every time I want to set up a new feature I can't just play around with it, I have to watch a video for fear of messing something up or because it's not super clear as to how it works. It's also a bit pricey for a small solo-preneur.

Kevin from Priacta / Neverboss

CRM You Don't Need to Think About

Immediate visibility on leads and lead progression. Almost instant setup. Immediate, natural integration with our email system without forcing us to use a clunky email interface.

Pros

Streak is easy to set up and creates a highly visual, colorful pipeline that inspires you to take action. Fillin in details is super-simple and intuitive it mostly happens in a single grid on one page. However, you can drill down when needed. Its full integration with Gmail allows teams to use other tools like Boomerang and Evercontact. The free version of Streak is great for a single person getting started.

Cons

The price jump from free to paid is a big step. Would love to see an intermediate step for smaller clients who want to come on board with team members.

Great for new CRM managers

Streak helped me stay organized when tracking cold calls and cold emails with potential customers. sharing that data with co-workers to avoid redundancy was another super helpful features of the app.

Pros

Streak is great because it integrates seamlessly with gmail and g suite. When starting a business, especially one that requires a lot of cold emailing and calling, it's easy to get overwhelmed with the volume of emails and keep track of all current and potential customers. Streak helps you organize your emails and associate them with customers which enables you to see where they are on the conversion timeline, set reminders for follow-ups, and share notes with co-workers about your progress.

Cons

i wish there were more free features with streak. as a start-up, money was tight and if i was able to use more free featured with streak, i would have kept with it and when i was able to pay more for more features, it would have been so integrated into my business that i wouldn't have had a choice but to switch to a paid plan.

It was like trying to eat an elephant in one bite.

I like Streak and I would recommend it to folks who are looking for an integrated CRM with an email platform. I think this idea is genius and I've committed myself to getting familiar with Streak because I love all of my google apps and capabilities. I'm able to have one area were I can do everything I need to do from a sales and follow up perspective and I don't know what could be better. My only downside is the learning curve is long and it took me awhile to get adjusted. But now I'm good and would recommend this to anyone who is looking to simply their CRM process. The UI isn't ideal, but I don't care about that stuff as long as the functionality of the service works.

Pros

I love the fact that Streak CRM lives within the Gmail client. I love everything Google and use their services and features everyday. Streak lets you leverage everything that is amazing about Google in a very seamless and easy to view format. Streak takes advantage of google platform and now I'm not jumping back and forth between 2 or 3 different data bases.

Cons

There is a learning curve with Streak. It takes times to get used to how they "title" everything and it takes a while to get accustom their "Streak" work flow. It took me longer than I hoped to get up to speed on how Streak works, but I forced myself to get embedded with Streak because of my love for Google. Sometimes there is SO much functionality you can get lost in the details, but if you slow down, you won't have any problems.

Barbara from Travelmax

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

A colorful, simple and helpful CRM. Put your info in boxes, your boxes in pipelines and that's it.

It's cheap, it has lots of integration with other software, and it helped us to get quality control over the sales department and customer support.

Pros

Easy to use and has a lot of integration features that help us track everything. Track your information on the stages you want and make the followup. Its customized permissions allow to share the content, clients, and pipelines with the people we want it to. You can give very customized permission to all your workers, for some of them or create your own private pipelines and your data will be protected. I also like the easy database creation, just from a spreadsheet and import it to the CRM. Very simple.

Cons

Bugs and fixes and bugs again. It tends to get some bugs, even though they solve it really quick, it gets a bit of annoying. Sometimes the interface gets slow, so you need a proper laptop or PC to use it. It looks really messy at first and the interface its so colorful, it looks like a unicorn made it, but you tend to get used to it.

Devlyn from ODD BODKIN RENAISSANCE SHOP

A needed solution for my 1 person business

I'm new to Streak, but I already see how this software will solve my CRM problem. I was trying to use Hubspot, but it's just not built for either single person businesses, nor for odd email systems like Etsy uses. It also had tons of clunky features that just are excessive. I will definitely be recommending this to friends who use Gmail for sales, customer service and order management. It gives me the functionality I need, and the ability to add more, without making things so complicated that it's not worth the bother. I'm sold!

Pros

I've checked out many CRMs but they are generally set up for teams. This one has team functionality, but I don't need that. I need to be able to track customers, leads, and orders just for myself! I also sell a lot through Etsy, so my order emails and client contacts are all under their email. With most automation, that would mean that it would be lumped under one contact, but with Streak's excellent use of "Boxes", I'm able to sort even those emails and track specific orders on an individual basis. Plus, since it's private, Streak doesn't charge me.

Cons

Figuring out how this would best work for me is always the biggest challenge, but after watching their on-demand setup video, I was able to sort it out. Sometimes the language used for specialized software is out of my vernacular, but it's fairly easy to pick up. I'm not yet seeing many cons.

Maciej from visio | architects and consultants

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great software for high-performing teams. Helps to move e-mail management to the next level.

As mentioned before, much time saved and more control on the incoming e-mails.

Pros

Chrome full integration. Good support. Compatibility and full integration with many other management software via Zapier helps to automate many daily activities and saves much time.

Cons

The app is VERY comprehensive and provides a full CRM support directly via Gmail and Chrome. When used only for project and e-mail management, not using many other CRM tools provided in the app, the corporate plan is too expensive and other intermediate plan would be more than welcome (eg. free features + taks support, call logs and meeting notes). The difference between free and corporate pricing plan is huge but not for all.

German from Ritzy Charters

Streak is all you can ask from a CRM right inside your gmail. In fact, it is much more than a CRM!

Our sales workflow is smooth thanks to streak

Pros

Streak is ver flexible. It adapts very well to different scenarios. Whether customer relationships, Human Resources hiring, bug tracking, you name it. Basically it is a full stack workflow management tool. The custom columns, email tracking, integration with third party thru Zapier, contact and organizations, collaborative and reactive environment are among the things we most like.

Cons

Honestly, there aren't many thing I don't like. The contacts in my opinion were not very well handled, but they recently came with a new solution I believe to be spot on. Sometimes I wish I could have a little more control on who sees what.

'Rowdie' Mitch from Hill Productions & Media Group, Inc.

Easy to use, does everything I need for a CRM. No more switching between windows all in Gmail.

Simplicity, and measurability. If you take the time to set it up correctly, you will have measurable goals for your sales team to hit and can run reports needed. Also you can stay on top of your clients with this software too. I can also see things and update things in the mobile app which is helpful being a salesman on the road.

Pros

I really love how simple it is. I explain to the team its like a sophisticated spreadsheet. It gives reminders and simple reports which is everything I need. Best part is it lives in Gmail.

Cons

I wish the mobile app was better. Also having a few more options and better contact management would be great. Automatic email filters would be amazing rather than always adding things to boxes.

Tha from Longroad Energy

Industry: Renewables & Environment

An excellent service that works with your Gmail and is Free!

Pros

Streak gives us the ability to manage deals from Gmail and I love it. Everything you need to access the "closed-won" option is stored in your e-mail. Streak captures your deals and extends existing Gmail to a flexible, full-featured CRM. And the intuitive design is another thing I love. Streak is an elegant solution that your entire team will really want to use. The ability to archive emails and find This makes Streak a truly efficient tool. In short, it is an efficient CRM with many features I like.

Cons

I did not have any problems with Streak, it is a great software that I love to use.

An easy to use CRM in your inbox

Easy e-mail tracking and customer/project tracking right from my Gmail inbox.

Pros

I love that this is integrated with my Gmail inbox so I don't have yet another screen open on my computer and have to remember yet another login. It is easy to sort, add notes and track everything using the Chrome extension. The new add-on for Gsuite is ok but very limited in features. There are mobile apps that are nice but so far you need to be using it in Chrome to get the full features. I found customer service to be friendly and quick to reply.

Cons

I don't like being limited to using Chrome, while this is my favorite browser, I had some problems with it recently and I had to use another browser for a week, this meant that during this period I was limited to the GSuite add ons and mobile apps which don't have the full features that the Chrome extension does. I would love to see an extension for Edge or simply expand the apps to tap into all of the features.

Luis from SKU Logistics

Amazing tool for sales, customers, leads and more!

Streak is one of the best CRM I have used to develop new projects for the company, it help us to keep track of how the sales process evolves in order to achieve the objective of new customers. All the people involved (external and internal) will always keep informed in all of the steps. Worth trying it!

Pros

Best of it, it is basically a plug-in installed, it will super charge your Gmail. It is easily to set up the tracking (in your Gmail) for leads, upcoming prospects, follow ups, quote tracking, and more. It will allow you to create a pipeline of the possible customers and let you follow up through the mails you are sharing and receiving with them. Some additional features worth to mention is that you can track the openings of the emails shared, associations of specific contacts with specific deals, and best of all, setting up the pipeline as you wish for.

Cons

There are not cons to worth mention related to the features the tool offers, nevertheless, around the visuals could have some improvements to make it nicer and joyful to use. If the visuals as colors, icons and fonts improve I'm sure a lot of more people will love it!

Francesco from NIVULA

Too Much Expansive for the value

Pros

fast deploy API you can personalize pipeline

Cons

Support slow. Week to have a solutions.

Reasons for Choosing Streak

api and kwow how in team

Abiola from A. O. Smith Corporation

A customer relationship management tool inside my inbox.

Pros

Streak lives as a CRM add-on to my Google mail account.I use Gmail as my personal email ,and it thus makes sense to have my streak within reach for everytime I am live on my Gmail account.Allowing me measure the workflow of my team from start to finish right from my Gmail. In all , Streak keeps my team better organized ,and makes it appear simple managing email at scale.

Cons

Unintuitive updates are a big setback for Streak.However I will think it just makes common sense ,if we can have Streak integrate with other email providers apart from Gmail .Not everyone is obliged to have a gmail account.

Brad from Crisp

Industry: Restaurants

Hands down favorite Gmail plugin

Pros

I've been using Streak for years and I LOVE it! I've tried to move over to other email plugins but they're either missing key features or they aren't easy to use. The thing I love most about Streak and reason I've used it for so long is that it checks the boxes for all of my needs and I haven't found a competitor that does the same.

Cons

Really the only thing I don't love about Streak is that they add a row to your left menu bar called pipeline. I don't use this feature and I hate clutter and to my knowledge there is no way to remove it. Super annoying, but that's really my only gripe with it.

Without Streak I would not be organized!

Overall, my view on the Streak software is: AMAZING! I use it everyday and will continue to so.

Pros

Best features of Streak are utilizing different stages within the software to keep you up to date. I can't image working without this platform anymore and don't know why I didn't sooner. Now I can log into Streak and see my emails and documents linked to each customer without having to search thorough emails anymore! I also really like the task feature, which helps me keep me keep track of what my employees are doing and automatically reminds them.

Cons

Within the pipeline on Streak you can not create sub-pipelines. Sometimes I have a project that needs multiple pipelines and I have to create seperate pipelines.

Goran from Croatia Camper

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

The most important part of my business ecosystem

Pros

Streak is the heart of our client management, feeding data to several other applications (Zapier, Google Sheets and Google Docs) and providing up to date information for our several employees working within same Gmail inbox. Being integrated with Gmail and extendable through Zapier are the most important to me. Also, constant upgrades to the core make if more powerful each day.

Cons

I would like to be able to select box info placement when looking a mail in some box and ability to show just fields I select there. Definitely, miss some more granular control overall.