• Pros

• "It’s easy to use and I like the way to work in it "

• "It is easy to use. You can find information fast. It is a pleasure to work with. "

• "User friendly, easy to navigate, very nice layout"

• Cons

• "The Community needs a bit of work adding more complex resources in, but as a starter guide is useful and support do assist. "

• "The pocket version could be better, but I know that it’s going to be better soon "

• "The Customer Support has not been good when it moved from Sweden, but has improved lately."

Browse SuperOffice CRM Reviews

Marcel from trainXpert

It really is the most user friendly CRM that you can imagine.

Insight and overview in all processes, pre-sales and after-sales. Better and more personal communication with prospects and customers.

Pros

User interface is great. Very easy to use and administer. Users can work with the CRM functions within a few hours. Integration with Office applications and Office 365 is more than perfect. You can use Outlook like you always did and still your emails are stored in CRM linked to the right customer and project. I love the fact that you never really have to search for anything. All parts of the application are never more than two clicks away.

Cons

Only one thing that bothers me using SuperOffice: the standard reports are very basic. We use the dashboards a lot -they are great- and there are some Apps in their own app store that allow us to generate the reports we need.

Matt from Events Managed

You can almost say it 'runs the company'!

We run the business on SuperOffice, dealing with customer communications (incoming and outgoing) and sales pipeline management, but most importantly the event management using the projects area.

Pros

I like the fact that we can out every process in to the CRM, from sales to event management, data capture and enquiry management.

Reasons for Choosing SuperOffice CRM

Cost and simplicity. The others needed too much work and cost to develop for our needs. SuperOffice had these areas ready made in the price with easy ways to adapt to our needs.

Reasons for Switching to SuperOffice CRM

Zoho was not easy to navigate and the costs accumulated quite quickly when you started using the system more.

Maria from Omniprocess

Industry: Industrial Automation

Super Office My Experience

Pros

I like the layout, it is easy to read from the screen, and you get a good overview. The program has a lot of useful functions, if you get some help to find them! I have used the support a lot and they are very helpful.

Cons

It is diffucult to navigate in the programme. Some functions are hard to find. I miss some kind of file system for documents. I have had a lot of issues with editing documents, the function for check in and check out does not complete working.

PAOLO from Zucchetti AXESS

CRM for different business realities

On average, the experience we had with Superoffice is positive. it allowed colleagues to work more as a team by sharing the information entered in the CRM for the good of the company.

Pros

Superoffice has been the reference point for us as CRM for at least a couple of years. Its ease of use and integration with the e-mail client has allowed the sales department to perform various activities on customers thanks to the information collected and available in an optimal way. It is the first CRM that allowed us to integrate the data of our management program.

Cons

In some cases the integration with the mail did not work correctly, this is one of the aspects that led us to evaluate other CRMs.

Reasons for Switching to SuperOffice CRM

Essentially the high costs of technical support

Eva from Yrgo

Stellar CRM

SuperOffice has been a great hub for collecting, organizing and making sense of valuable contact data and insights, whilst providing all the features and tools needed to manage information about people, projects, relations and other aspects that are important to our line of business.

Pros

It is reliable, easy to implement and use and optimizes all our contacts, relationships, projects, tasks etc.

Cons

Perhaps the marketing module should be included in the base package.

Reasons for Choosing SuperOffice CRM

Affordable and contains a wide range of practical and intuitive features, and comes with a user friendly interface.

Andy from Applebee Marketing Limited

The CRM for SME business

Working in a manufacturing SME, I used SuperOffice for over 12-years and it was the backbone of the sales and marketing functions. I have since moved on and set my own business up and have continued using SuperOffice. The service and support is excellent and questions are answered very quickly. It’s the perfect solution for my business.

Pros

The system is very intuitive and straight forward to use. Customisation is simple to administer yourself - there are also lots of really useful how-to guides and training videos available too. Aside of the ‘usual’ CRM bits, the stand out functionality for me is the document management side of SuperOffice. You are able to archive pretty much any format of document straight into the system against the individual contact; whether a phone call, quote, email, letter, spreadsheet, etc. You have full traceability of all customer and prospect contact.

Cons

Mmm, I am genuinely struggling to find anything that I would consider to be a con of this system!

Save time and increase overview

Good product, easy to use.

Pros

Bus storing all the customer and supplier data in one user friendly CRM package we save a lot of searching time. Who sent when the message? As it is userfriendly even salesman work happy with it, not only office people.

Cons

Some bugs are annoying and the repair information is slow and merely on the online software. On premesis takes longer or does not happen at all. Some features seem to be invented by software guys or girls but ptobably not first presented to a user panel.

SuperOffice: Easy to use, very good support

SuperOffice makes it very easy for me to manage my clients. It's also nice to see everyone's activity in my team. When there's some issue, SuperOffice support is very fast answering questions and solving problems. That's one of the things i admire most.

Pros

The way you can arrange your variable information. It's easy to make a selection based on several factors. In that way we can perform well in several marketing activities

Cons

The development; there are not so many new features introduced last year.

Magriet from Bipharma B.V.

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

review Super office

our CRM is in there, we work with projects

Pros

functionality, ease of use. great to have an online version also for the people on the road.

Cons

it takes a while before you understand working in SO as an admin.

Review SuperOffice

My overall experience with SuperOffice is quite well. However there are a lot of options, and to my feeling I do not know how all these options work or where I can find them. I think SuperOffice can make the use easier.

Pros

What I like the most is that you can integrate the software with microsoft outlook. In this way it is very ease to archive your e-mails.

Cons

Sometimes it is very difficult to find things. For example, if you want to enclose documents, it took me some time to find out how this works.

Jan from Kohlhaas Messebau

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Moving to SuperOffice 8.5 from previous Superoffice Version

SO is a central part. We do several additional applications - using the database ids for persons, projects etc...

Pros

Moving was easy . As developer I like very mcuh simply to add my web-frames to different aspects inside SO still using my well known web technology.

Cons

I would like to have a person connected to different companies. We have freelancers switching to our company or moving again. So we could 'follow' the history using the same person-ID. Also contacts sometimes are working for on company but are members of additional "Gremien".

Reasons for Choosing SuperOffice CRM

We still had superoffice. I am developer for different companies, so I also know adito oder salesforce. But in this constellation SO looks like a very goos choice. We can reuse all of the views directly pointing into the SO database since 10+ years with realy minor changes.

Johan from Unipower AB

Feedback review on SO

My overall experience is that it is getting better and better and to fully grasp all you can do you require someone to teach / train you. Thanks / Johan

Pros

Easy to do selections of clients / create groups which has enabled us to work more efficiently with our newsletters, invitations and campaigns. WEB client is working well and offer increased flexibility as the intercation with outlook to direct upload and connect mails with listed persons or companies. The automatic GDPR handling is also an advantage an saves time.

Cons

I still believe the search function can be improved allot since we often search for content in mails which been uploaded, not having this function force us to keep mails in double. In fact "searching" is by far the most used function which also would be improved by "tagging", so i.e. consulatancies can be tagged to end clients when involved in the same project etc. The design prompt of "Newsletters" could also be improved for easier and faster design, for example changing font or size now requires to open each section instead of mark all. etc.

Rob from De Beelen groep

My experience after one year we work with SuperOffice

In general, the system works well.

Pros

The flexibility of SuperOffice and the company who build our SuperOffice configuration. Because they know all about Automotive.

Cons

The data in CRM can often not be used in the functionality of customer service. Also, not all data from CRM can be used in reports in the customer service section. In our company we mainly work with cars. The license plate number of the car is leading in most processes within our company. Unfortunately, this does not apply to SuperOffice. In a lot of processes CRM or Customer Service can not handle the registration number. That's a shame because it limits the functionality of SuperOffice. Also, some processes do not work as you expect. For example, it is not possible to give your own subject to an email template. There are more of these things that work in a strange way.

Fritz from F. Brunner AG

Industry: Wholesale

Hervorragendes Tool für das Gesamtmarketing

Ich arbeite seit Beginn an vor über 30 Jahren mit diesem Programm. Ich bin vermutlich der erste Schweizerkunde überhaupt.

Pros

Intuitiv einfach, logisch in der Anwendung und unergründlich vielseitig. Da alles in der Cloude, von überall mit PC, Laptop oder Smartphone nutz- und bedienbar,

Cons

Keine, alle Kinderkrankheiten von früher sind behoben

Reasons for Choosing SuperOffice CRM

Wie oben erwähnt, ich bin vermutlich einer der erste Schweizer Kunden der CRM schon so früh implementiert hat, damals gab es keine wirklich guten Alternativen, alles waren noch reine Adressverwaltungen.

Simon from Nordhem Värme AB

An easy to use CRM with many functions!

Could not do without it today. Used daily and often in the phone.

Pros

The selection tab is my favourite. Filter almost anything once you get your head around it. % before searchword is also a good way to find companies in your crm. It also syncs well with our NAV invoicing program so I can see sales month to month easy.

Cons

If you don´t know the company name it takes a bit longer to find out, say if you know where they are situated but haven´t got the name. The pocket version is a bit limited and could be better.

Have used SuperOffice on and off since 1995

Keep track of clients and candidates and setting a an easy "to do/reminder list"

Pros

Very user friendly . Have also used other CRM products which are not that intuitive and easy to use. I ahve know put it in use in three different companies with anything with size from 2 - 15 users. No complaints so far.

Cons

For some reason I loose the connection/Archiving between SuperOffice and Outlook - and have lost it on several occasions. Kind of hard to get it back in working order even if Help desk are helpful.

Johnny from OmniProcess.se

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great Tool to increase your sales and make your life easier

Superofficehelp us to keep track on ongoing projects and also make it easy to send out new information to our Customers

Pros

The User Friendly setup, it is easy to understand and you can start work and take advantage of it from day 1. In combination with the App for your mobile it is a great tool. Additional to these these featurs the actual contactnamn and their telephone number will automatically be transfered to your conatctlist in your mobile.

Cons

Thy way to sava end find documents can be approved

Martin from LaboTest AB

Industry: Research

User-Friendly Interface with the core essentials

Been using other CRM-systems and to be honest SO is the one that has been easiest to work with. Navigation through companies, contacts and also the ease to search and find for information is the thing that makes me use the CRM. For a small company that needs a tool to make all company data visual and easy to access for their daily routines I will gladly recommend the SO application.

Pros

User-friendly interface Integration with Microsoft Office 365 ERP integration

Cons

Experience with web version compairing to core version Visual aspect could be improved

Ramin from Bromma Air Maintenance AB

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

A few clicks a day makes your work saved and safe!

The evaluation work, how profitable a project becomes from sales to completion is easy to monitor. Also involving project mempers and provide them with relevant information is easily done.

Pros

Easy to find a specific e-mail correspondence without spending hours of search. When travelling abroad, you can reach the information needed easily over the internet.

Cons

Maybe the connectivity to the server while travelling abroad, but I suppose that is not something Super Office could do much about.

Nick from Bridge Telecoms Ltd

We have previously used the server based system and the on line version for the past 3 years

Improved our relationships with our clients and suppliers Great user experience

Pros

Clean and intuitive user interface, I do prefer the online version though as it's always up to date and saves time and cost of having the version updates applied and it has a reliable and easy to use mobile app, which I find really useful.

Cons

Like most CRM systems, you need to put the time in to customize the system and get to know it, which obviously takes time, but I have to say it's time well spent.

Talitha from Momentum Capital

It takes time to get the most out of SuperOffice, but the many possibilities make it worth.

Pros

The features and functionalities we need for our business are quite challenging. What I like most about this software is the flexibility. They're good at getting to know your business and finding matching solutions.

Cons

We use SuperOffice not only as a CRM system (which is a pro). But that also makes the ease of use quite challenging for many of our users. The functionalities don't always speak for themselves and because of the many possibilities it's hard to remember it all.

Norbert from XLLease

CRM software in the car-leasing business

Pros

The overall support from the supplier is great, with periodic trainings or workshops and a quick response to issues. The software itself is straightforward to use, with numerous possibilities and a proper link with other software, e.g. Outlook.

Cons

The options and possibilities can be quite overwhelming to new users. Therefore, a new user needs to be properly introduced to SuperOffice.

Karin from UniCarriers Europe AB

Industry: Warehousing

So much more than a customer register

Pros

It gives us the possibility to keep track on not only our customer and prospects, but also activities, sales and help us in our daily business.

Cons

There are so many things to learn how to get the most out of the system, and for a normal user it can be a small challenge to learn. That is however on the other hand a strength in the system, that it gives us so many possibilities.

Marcel from Vogel's Products BV

Great system to keep all business data in one place.

All commercial business data in one place. An internationally unified Customer Servcie experience.

Pros

Combination of CRM and Customer Service ticketing. The flexibility of adapting it to your own liking. The posibility of using it also on mobile devices.

Cons

Not easy to change things yourself; most of the time you need the help of a SuperOffice employee. No automatic updates when you're not in the cloud; takes time and money.

Gert from Scoren

Industry: Building Materials

User-friendly and flexible interface!

SuperOffice CRM has helped us to structure our work processes, focus on the customer, control of our sales funnel. Thanks to that we have increased our marketshare by growing in a shrinking market and realized an impressive improvement of our result.

Pros

User-friendliness: easy to get started, logical navigation, great Search functionalities

Cons

No real dislike: it is more the wide variety of functional possibilities that takes time to get acquainted with.

Great CRM that helps our company in different fields (finance-sales-marketing-support)

Pros

The diversity of the different modules and the ease of use in general. SuperOffice helps our marketing, support, finance and sales departments to work close together and to have a beneficial CRM working to satisfy all these departments.

Cons

That not all of my colleagues are using SuperOffice to the fullest extend, but we're working on this and hopefully soon to get the most our of SuperOffice.

Karolina from Stromma

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy to use and fully linked CRM system

Pros

The best thing about SuperOffice is that it is connected and linked in all directions. No matter where in the system you add information it automatically connects the information on all linked parts.

Cons

Some reports can be tricky to costumize and layout may not be exactly how you want it. But it is flexible and you can build almost everything you wish.

Liesbeth from Eurofysica

SuperOffice is a joy to work with

When SuperOffice is working it is absolutely amazing and really helps to optimise your work. But when SO is down, it is stressful because you can't access the information you need to do the job.

Pros

Cons

SuperOffice has had some issues lately. You can't access the website for a while. Therefore you can't work as efficiently as you would like.

Robbert from SGS Search

Industry: Environmental Services

SuperOffice is the backbone of our company.

SuperOffice has a lot of experience with implementations, so they are really good in helping new customers to build up the application in your company.

Pros

SuperOffice gives you an easy to use CRM application were you can store al your contact with customers, clients and suppliers.

Cons

I took some time to persuade everyone in our company to use SuperOffice all the time. Good change management is required.

Hannah from WRH Global UK

Superoffice is just what we needed - helps keep our data centralised and easy to keep up to date.

Pros

- The Superoffice live chat is a great feature we use on our website. We have had a few enquiries from this already. - Through Superoffice we are able to track consent with the current GDPR and update it when we get opt ins.

Cons

The mailings aren't the easiest to create and does take a little while to get used to. Once you have done a few of them, it gets easier.

Using it for decades now and still using it every day. That means something.

Knowledge of customers, documents ordened, GDPR compliant

Pros

Complete solution including document control, mail-functionality and now also on-line so less local maintenance. Also the IOS Apps function great.

Cons

There are for us not much downsides on the product, but if i had to name one it would be faster starting speed online. (but maybe that is because of the connections sometimes)

Fredrik from Frech Scandinavia

Industry: Machinery

About SuperOffice CRM-on line

I´m very happy to be a user. It is so easy to be in control of the sales/project process, but of course wrong input to the system and you will get wrong out put.

Pros

It is an easy way to catalog your customer with projects and sales and get reminders to follow up

Cons

It is not so easy to change a field (administrator mode). But this can also be because that I´m not very often in admin.

Hanna from Easy-Laser AB

Easy to adapt to your needs

SuperOffice is a tool you can use for so many different things, leads, orders, correspondence, e-mail send-outs, Sales.. and since I am am big fan of efficiency , this is what I like most, SuperOffice makes it easy to be efficent!

Pros

Easy to use, easy to adapt to your own needs and set up for your type of business.

Cons

Hard to say, maybe that the settings for import could be a bit more advanced.

Good platform with highly customizable, but expensive

Using it as ticketing system.

Pros

It's possible to write a lot of customizations and to adjust it just as you wish. Fast and robust system

Cons

Price is too high. If you can't develop SuperOffice self, you will have to pay huge amounts for every small update. Not ITIL compatible, not for IT departments - you can get much more in-box in alternative products in the same price.

Jan from Hurkmans Transport bv

Complete and powerful system to support all main processes

Better overview and storage of all activities and customer information

Pros

Very flexible in setup. Very fast and good helpdesk. It's quite easy to build any process in Super office. It's easy to keep track of all relevant information about customers, suppliers and staff.

Cons

Sometimes it's still difficult to retain a certain mail or document. when you open an item from a "selection", you can't go back to his selection but you need to reopen it every time. Would be nice to open items in a selection in a new window.

1+1=3

Taking over the work load of my colleague during holidays / absence.

Pros

This software helps me to work on many different topics at the same moment. It saves a lot of time as meetings are not necessary anymore. My colleague can follow easily what needs to be done when I am not around.

Cons

It is sometimes working too slow when opening an e-mail.

Sheila from Scanditron Sverige AB

Intuitive CRM software with attractive graphical interface

It is a good way to keep your contacts and correspondence in order so that all staff can have access.

Pros

Easy even for salesmen to understand. I like the integrated mailing function.

Cons

If you have a lot of users it can be quite expensive, especially in the cloud. A separate licence is required for the smartphone version.

Iris from Cazander Bros & Sis

Industry: Machinery

SuperOffice; the one and only!

A very positive experience, especially extra credits for the support team; quick, talented and friendly!

Pros

The several (personalized and combined) selections

Cons

The app functionality; it isn't available on your mobile phone. We would like to use the app functionality for our foreign customers, so also accessible after 5 / 6 pm and in the weekends.

Sanne from Van der Linden Pomptechniek

Overall happy with SuperOffice

Pros

It is userfriendly and support when needed is often quick and helpfull.

Cons

For some wanted functions or if you want to expand your own system, you can buy apps. That means it cost extra and because there is a solution (provided by others) this will not be developed bij SuperOffice anymore .

Dustin from BridgeMoore

Good price to quality ratio

Pros

Easy to use online CRM system, nice look & feel, easy mail integration, pocket CRM is a great add-on for using on your mobile phone

Cons

Would prefer to have an integration with for instance MailChimp or other marketing tools, since I'm not really enthusiastic about the features that are within Superoffice on this matter.

Marjan from Atelier Michel Koene

Industry: Furniture

Good choice

Every communication moment with a customer/ relation can be saved in the right dossier. Very easy!

Pros

Easy way to save information and make it accessible for collegues.

Cons

The mobile app doesn't work very good. You need to log in very often. While the app should be an easy way to use Super Office on the way.

Sue from LASBM Ltd

Unlike a previous system we tried, this software is reliable, clean, sharp, and intuitive to use.

Pros

The ability to link SuperOffice to Outlook makes it easy to archive and track all emails. The diary is a useful feature, which enables you to see at a glance any task outstanding. SuperOffice almost thinks for you, for example by suggesting a company or contact you may wish to select, based on your most recent activity. Any support requested has always been extremely prompt, efficient and effective. It's a joy to deal with a company that is so responsive and clearly values its customers.

Cons

It can be a little bit slow to open archived mail, which can be frustrating when you're busy and in a rush.

Camilla from Ratius

A good software that fullfills my needs for a CRM software.

Pros

It´s easy to use and can handle a lot of data in an easy way. For companys with a lot of customers this software is a great tool. You can share info with your co-workers easily.

Cons

The look of it feels a little bit outdated.

Michael from Hemomatik AB

Superoffice really good CRM

Really good and fast support if anything would fail

Pros

We have used Superoffice for over 15 years and the Superoffice CRM online version is a really good product, easy to use and easy to connect on whatever platform you are on

Cons

Really nothing to complain about works really good

Very user friendly CRM to support all main processes.

If the whole organisation is committed to work with and fill the system, it's a super powerful CRM tool.

Pros

The ability to have our contacts all in one place. Easy to work with for all people.

Cons

The marketing tool could be more easy, we were used to Mailchimp that was easier. But they provide training so we'll learn!

Michelle from Eurofysica

Review SuperOffice

Normally it is a very pleasant program to work with and I found all customer information really easy.

Pros

When there are no disruptions, it is a very pleasant program to work with.

Cons

The last time I sense a lot of problems in the national failures. These will really have to decrease.

Joke from Eurofysica B.V.

Industry: Wholesale

Review SO Joke

You can use S.O. for your mailings or reports. We cannot work without SuperOffice anymore.

Pros

You have all the information about a customer or supplier in one program. so all the information that you or your colleagues note is visible to everyone.

Cons

You are very depending of S.O. when you are used to it.

Peter from Convini

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

SuperOffice CRM

to keep on top of all buisiness is so easy wth SO. I follow simple steps everyday and the administration is no hassle. Great and simple. I like it

Pros

Simple to get started and understand, very logically built.

Cons

The onlineversion is slower than the App version on the computer.

Günther from Autoadapt AB

Get customer requests sorted and never "loose" a request.

Customer support works much better.

Pros

Quite easy to handle. Easy to edit cases and the connection to customer relations. All necessary information is visible.

Cons

None automatic update in the browser of the CsTags as the program is web based. Configuration of the user not that easy.

Superoffice

Generally it is a super system. I have been working with super office for more than 5 years. It is very user-friendly and the support department is always ready to help you

Pros

It is a very clear and user-friendly system.

Cons

you can't change the system to personalize the icons