• Pros

• "Very easy to use for the most part. Much better than last product. "

• "Love the website editor! It is very easy to use."

• "I like these of the use. I like it but it's affordable and it has everything that I need to run my business. Great software."

• Cons

• "it is a little pricey- but well worth the money"

• "Uploading client contact information was a little problematic but we figured it out. "

• "the six month commitment was my only hesitation."

Browse Thryv Reviews

John from Family Farm Insurance

Crafting your message

I really have had a great experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful and he gets back to me quickly. It's a good feeling to have someone like this to help me.

Pros

I love the central location for everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! Before Thryv, I spent so much time and money on different solutions for different business needs. Thryv keeps it all in one place, and the coaching along the way is really helpful.

Cons

Well, it isn't a con, but there is a lot to learn at first. I would say that there are so many options, it can seem overwhelming at first. But stick with your account manager and the specialists, and you will be fine.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

I had a good feeling from the start; I just trusted [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and it's worked out well.

Response from Thryv

Replied June 2020

Hey John. Thanks for the review. We appreciate your thoughts and are so excited you've been enjoying Thryv! Please let us know how we can ever assist you. Whether that's a simple question or something more in detail. We're here to help! Thanks again! -Chandlor

Curtis from Allen Designs

Thryving

I love it, my clients love it. It’s been user friendly for all. Definitely will recommend to all business people looking to have better control over their business and schedule. Website is rarely down. Bugs are usually fixed fairly quickly.

Pros

Accessible anywhere at anytime inside and outside the country.. has necessary features to get the job done.

Cons

Very little. Importing client list. Setting up correct Address for email confirmation response.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

Great personal customer service and value. Easy navigation. Overall solid product. Thank you, I can now keep Thyrving!

Response from Thryv

Replied April 2020

Hi Curtis! I'm so glad to hear both you and your clients are loving Thryv! If there's ever any issues you need help with, or any questions we can answer, please don't hesitate to reach out! -Chandlor

Garrett from No Bull Pest Control

Industry: Environmental Services

A Huge Help for Small Businesses

Thryv launched my company and helped me grow to a place where I needed more specific software to meet my growing needs. I couldn't have imagined a better way to launch my business.

Pros

I love how Thryv puts all the major pieces of software automation for a small business into one location that is easily accessible via a web browser or app. For small business owners who also work in the field, the Thryv App is critical to continue switching out the technician and manager hats.

Cons

Thryv is a great piece of software but, because it is built for a generic audience, lacks features necessary for some specific industries. For me in pest control, there are a lot of pieces of Thryv that would make me want to use it as my primary system; however, because it is missing a couple critical pieces of data that I need to collect (like weather when we are spraying and pesticides we apply), I needed to buy another system which I use more than Thryv.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

Thryv met my early needs better than either, but I need to use PestRoutes as well now that my company has grown because it offers some mission critical technology that Thryv doesn't, and likely will never, offer because Thryv is not specific to my industry.

Response from Thryv

Replied August 2020

Hey Garrett, thank you for your feedback, we are excited that you are enjoying Thryv! Our team is always open to feedback. On your Thryv dashboard, you'll see the feedback button in the bottom right-hand corner. Let us know what you would need to make the system work for your industry. We look forward to hearing your ideas. - Gabe

Jenny from Stanley Cooling Corp

Poor Customer Support, still withdraw full price from your account even though they said not

I had to reach out to their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about 1+ years ago in order to get my website fix because they keep on pushing from one team to another. I have been frustrated with their unprofessional customer services since 2017 and I'm about to send another email to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about this ridiculous charge of $199. This is a scam and rip-off from their customers who decided to leave.

Pros

If you have a full-time staff to use this software to run your business then it should be okay.

Cons

1. You need to constantly check your website because you know when they mess it up to become a blank page. You will not get an easy resolution from their CSR without a request to speak with the manager. 2. If you terminate the agreement earlier then they hold you accountable to pay them until the term expired. On the other hand, when the term is expired and they continue to charge you month-to-monthly without giving you the courtesy email to let you know about the term being the change. 3. I was 3 or 4 days into the new month and request to terminate because my contract has been expired for I don't even know how long. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] promised me that she will wave the 1-time pro-rate fee that give me the weekend to retrieve all the emails that I need and forward it to my Google account. That was a lied and on Monday I got charge for the full-price $199. I have appeal with my bank and call Thryv, they have the nerve to tell me that they are not going to refund the charge. If you are looking then stay away from Thryv.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

Their sales rep got my information as soon as I registered with the State of Florida. Her demo seems to meet all my needs with the price of $199 and she promises that I just call the customer service number to make any update to my WebSite and it will get happen right away. She never mentions there was a waiting period of 10 - 15 days (I am not 100% sure from my memory but it's not instance). After I signed the agreement then I can't cancel but stuck and frustrated.

Response from Thryv

Replied April 2020

Hey Jenny! Very sorry for all the trouble! I sent your concerns over to our Client Care Escalations team! They'll be getting back to you as soon as possible! Please let us know what else we can assist you with. -Chandlor

Yes, You Can Do It All

I now have the ability to see what is happening with my business under one roof. Like a wheel, there still may be addition spokes, but Thryv is the hub. It is the command center.

Pros

You can run your business on a single, intuitive platform with all the support you could want. The website design team is a huge value.

Cons

So much to learn, so little time. This is a powerful platform giving you all the arms you need to handle all the hats you wear as a small business owner. This thing is a beast for capability. It's worth the time & effort to become its master.

Response from Thryv

Replied August 2020

Hi, we are glad to hear that you are enjoying Thryv! Our software comes with many features, and the great thing is that it's here when you're ready for it. If you need any help, please call into our free, 24-hour Thryv support line. Our Thryv Service Specialists are available and ready to assist! - Gabe

Stephen R. from New Beginnings Window and Door

Industry: Building Materials

THRYV is Excellent!

Fantastic Overall Experience! We now have an up-to-date software that serves our company and our customer base to its highest potential possible.

Pros

That it is user friendly for myself and my sales team. The communication aspect has changed the game for our company. We all know what is going on with each other's customers at any given time and it has made us look that much more professional in the building supplies industry. Tracking the 7 key components has been important for my role - Leads, Appointments, Conversion Rates, etc.........

Cons

Cannot cc in the emailing portion and the limit of characters in the text and email side.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

Next Level Suite could only sync to gmail and our company is big outlook users. That was the game changer for us going with Thryv to be honest.

Response from Thryv

Replied October 2020

Hi Stephen, one of Thryv's goal is to make communication between your team and your clients easy, and it is great to hear it is working for you, making you a leader in your industry. Thryv is always evolving, and your suggestions help us do that. If you would like, in your Thryv Dashboard, on the lower right, you can leave your ideas there for our team to see. - Gabe

Kate from Aubrey Construction

Business Management

We are very happy with the Thryv software and the team.

Pros

This software is great for our company as it took various aspects such as scheduling, customer outreach, social media, and contacts and put them into one program.

Cons

Their social media presence for our company doesn't quite capture our message as it is a lot of articles and stock pictures, but we have been working with them to try and better this aspect.

Response from Thryv

Replied August 2020

Hi Kate, I am excited to hear that you are enjoying Thryv and the features that it provides. We are always looking to make Thryv even better, and appreciate your feedback! - Gabe

Tim from Big Red’s Equipment

Versatile tool

Really helpful support! Great UI. Better tool for brick and mortar than the average martech platform

Pros

Multi channel marketing platform. Use one tool instead of 3-5 tools.

Cons

Few integrations. No way to integrate with ERPs or POS. No SQL connector.

More powerful platform

Response from Thryv

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the review, Tim! We appreciate it and your partnership with us. Right now, we're working on adding more integration tools for the convenience of our customers! Stay tuned!

Doug from Great American Door & Screen

Caution

It was almost a week of nothing but a waste of my time and money. I told the rep what i wanted my software to do which is write and send invoices and estimates plus a lot more but to keep it short they knew i was going to have a problem with my invoices and they said nothing. Charged me 775.00 for a month of advertising plus service writing software. I spent a week learning how to use it and getting it all set up. Could of been avoided had they said their service writing software is useless and if they have been blocked by so many big email groups tells me they do some pretty shady stuff. I wanted nothing to do with their advertising my company name and ended it immediately. Of course when i ask about my refund that i want in full, they say their accounting office is in a 2 day meeting and it is wednesday, so we shall see come monday morning how honest they can be. If they just would of accepted my cancellation and immediately refunded my money I wouldnt even be writing this review . Hope this helps, i had been looking into thryv for several months prior and they seemed like a great software, completely took me by surprise. There answer was to have my customers whitelist them. Can you imagine sending a new customer an estimate but asking them to whitelist you first. Insanity at its best.

Pros

I like that it advertised on over 60 sites supposedly

Cons

I could not send emails to my customers, estimating would be 90% of my customers. Thryv.com emails have been blocked by AOL, AT&T, YAHOO, and apparently GMAIL too because i couldnt send an invoice to myself. My wifes SBCGLOBAL,NET worked very well. Yeah they dont bother to tell you this up front.

Response from Thryv

Replied March 2019

Hi Doug, I'm very sorry to hear of the dissatisfaction and issues outlined in your review. The satisfaction of our clients means the world to us here at Thryv. This matter has been escalated and we'll be reaching out to soon to address all concerns. Thanks, Ed

DIANE from Frontrange Florals

Thryv Frontrange Florals Review

I'm not sure I'm solving anything I couldn't with another CRM but because I like the website support and some SEM visibility I'll keep using it.

Pros

I like keeping track of my customers and where they came from.

Cons

The details and ease of use can be difficult and there are things that take a three step process which should take one, for instance adding a customer but not being able to add an appointment or document to the initial invite.

Response from Thryv

Replied March 2019

Hi Diane, I'm sorry to know of the difficulties outlined in your review. Our goal is to make the process of utilizing Thryv for our clients as easy and simple as possible. We'll be reaching out to you to discuss your concerns and offer up any assistance we can. Thank you, Ed

Pamela from Love Your HEALTHY Life

HIPAA Compliant Reminder System Plus Web and Social Media Posts

They do all the work, they taught me how to use the product, they still check on me randomly and are ALWAYS so nice, upbeat and happy to help - the full Disney Experience!! You HAVE to check out their CONNECT conference, when they bring in major business speakers from across the globe to give you their hints, tricks, tips and business success secrets. Worth joining just to attend!

Pros

First, this is worth every penny!! Great client appointment reminders, you set the schedule you want and the client can set their own appointments or call to make the appointment. Tags help make client categories easy for things like client appreciation days, teacher or nurses day, birthday cards can be sent, the list is endless!!! You can mass email, AND they offer HIPAA compliance!! If you do the website, it all works together and melds with your social media, facebook, twitter, basically all 70 search engines are tagged. You can get auto posting or make your own or personalize what they have.

Cons

In the beginning, multiple people (family members) could not use the same phone & email, but they do offer a tagging system for sharing an email & phone, so your message will get to the shared email & phone.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

Thryv won me on the full service, one stop operation and price! They came out to me for installation/set up, no set up over the phone (well some, but minimal for tweaking small changes). They checked on me at least seven times to get me up and fully able to operate the program in the first couple of weeks. They call me when they have new features & services, included services to make my pages better, like notify my clients about holidays, special events, etc. Finally, I know my Thryv reps by name, so thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Response from Thryv

Replied June 2020

Hi Pamela! Thanks for the awesome feedback. We love having you and the team at Love your Healthy Life as part of the Thryv family! Please let us know if you're ever needing assistance, or have additional feedback for us! -Chandlor

Julie from Ashmore Consulting LLC

Our buiness has bounced forward

The level of customer support Thryv offers is important on an average business day and during this time of rapid change, the importance of client communication and the continuation of prospecting, it is crucial. I wanted you to be aware of our high level of satisfaction, the appreciation of each interaction we've had with customer support personnel and their skill-level to help us, efficiently and the customer support culture and level of Thryv customer support.

Pros

Streamlining of client communications, scheduling and retention of client contact information. The visibility to the sells process, which has allowed us to be improve our process. The integration of the online portal/app with our website, sells process and ability to manage all of this, including social posts, marketing campaigns and online presence in on place. The ability to have several seats in the system for employees or subcontractors.

Cons

Social Content, the posting feature for LinkedIn only posts to our company page and I have to take an additional step to post to my personal LinkedIn page. Knowing where each logo and size of logo feeds to within Thryv.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

The level of interaction I had, one-on-one with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and willingness to answer all of my questions before our decision. I had several questions specific to my business and how the software would integrate. I think the different levels of subscriptions allowed us to identify the right level that aligned with our business and budget. The user interface and the immersive, consistent onboarding process. The ability to integrate a online portal/app with our website. The one-on-one demonstration of the software so I could ask specific questions about the ability of the software based on our business and our needs.

Response from Thryv

Replied June 2020

Hi Julie, thanks for the great review! I'm happy that you and your team at Ashmore Consulting have had such a great experience with our platform and with our Support Team! I'm sorry about your social content issue. Since Thryv is intended to control the social profiles for the business, we unfortunately don't post to multiple accounts for LinkedIn, only the company LinkedIn page. For the logo, it can be added in Business Settings. It'll be at the top of every email correspondence to clients for branding purposes. And it'll be on estimates, invoices and the client portal. I hope this helps! -Chandlor

Thryv for HR use

We chose the Thryv product, along with DexYP services, to enhance our recruiting efforts. We needed to improve our company's online image and increase our ranking within online searches. We have seen immediate benefits from the company's listings being consistent across online search platforms. This was extremely important timing for our company, which relocated during the first quarter of this year, after almost 35 years in one location. We are still in the "ramping up" stages as we get ready for the 4th quarter of this year, but we expect to see increased traffic to our company website, as well as people reaching out to us about working for our company.

Pros

Thryv is easy to use from desktop or mobile device. The dashboard clearly shows the information I need to see at a glance and the navigation bar is divided into categories that make sense to a user (not just to the software designer) so I can quickly find what I need to work with. I really like the Social Media connection and the ability to search relevant topics and post directly from the Thryv software. Even better is the scheduling function that allows me to schedule a post during peak evening time when our target audience is most likely to be on social media to see it. Thryv also allows me to use multiple "tags" for the Leads so I can sort and find names and numbers within categories that I set up. Another feature that is very helpful is the Listings Management that allows our business to easily see that our online presence is correct and consistent across many platforms, such as Google, Yelp, Bing, Yahoo, & Foursquare and provides the option to "fix" any listings that do not accurately represent our business.

Cons

While Thryv has been very useful in the HR functions of recruiting and communicating with current employees, it is not ideal for our sales personnel. The sales manager wants to be able to run reports for purposes of monthly planning, focused on managing sales personnel and their activities to grow the customer base. That emphasis would be on the internal sales representatives and the Thryv product is best suited to a focus on external clients.

Response from Thryv

Replied October 2018

Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback. This helps us know what we're getting right and how we can improve going forward. We're happy to know that you're satisfied with how Thryv is helping your business! - Ed

Michael from Smart Money Network

Great all-around business building system

We chose Thryv because its a powerful value add to our Business Acceleration Platform that is easy for our clients to understand and use. No rocket science!

Pros

Extensive and easy to use marketing feature set. Easy to connect and move data between Thryv and other applications. Includes basic invoices and payment processing and can be connected to quickbooks seamlessly.

Cons

The messaging system was a little off-putting til I understood its key value. You can't embed images or video, or add attachments. You also can't format text or use html. In other words, this will not replace regular email. However, it does allow you to track conversations whether by email or text messages in one place. That's valuable.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

The other products were less expensive but required a lot more technical expertise generally not possessed by our target markets. Thryv also offers 24/7/365 customer support, which is not available from either of the other vendors.

Response from Thryv

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the review, Michael! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed your Thryv experience! Let us know if there's anything you need! We're here to help.

Kathy from Serendipity Salon and Day Spa

Thryv Review

My Social media problems are being solved with Thryv. I will be able to be out there on social media a lot more and by doing so, hoping to grow my business more.

Pros

Thryv is an easy program to use once the customer support walks you through it. Their customer support really makes sure that all the training you receive, you understand. Great system. I like how Thryv handles all the social media aspect of my business, so I don't have to take the time to post on every social media site out there.

Cons

The only feature that I don't like about Thryv is that when I am scheduling clients, it will not let me input more than one service at a time for a client. I have to schedule one service at a time for clients, and that can be confusing for them because then they end up getting multiple txts about their appointment, and they don't know what time their actual appointment is scheduled for.

Response from Thryv

Replied May 2020

Hi Kathy! I'm so glad to hear Thryv is making managing your social media a breeze! I'm sorry to hear about your scheduling issue. If a phone call doesn't work, you can always reach out to us by emailing support@thryv.com for any questions or concerns you have! Thanks for the great feedback! -Chandlor

Monica from Douglas Door Repair Co., Inc.

Dipping my small business toe into CRM

I love Thryv. The roll-out went smooth and I had all the support I needed. The learning curve was good due to the intuitive nature of many tasks. My business uses Thryv to document incoming phone calls from our clients by scheduling either an appointment for a service or sale call or scheduling a reminder to complete a task for the client. Thryv has been excellent when responding to requests for small changes to how the platform works. In the one instance where I had a true disaster when I was spontaneously locked out of my account on a Friday late afternoon. Thryv responded perfectly. I got a bit of push back from the initial Thryv phone rep, but I turned to my sales rep and he escalated the issue and got me back in quickly. Thryv phone reps are very gracious on the phone and they seem to "get" the difference between a small business that was started during the tech era and a small business like mine where paper files are in the DNA. I like Thryv!

Pros

I needed to automate the customer service end of my small business (from incoming phone calls to dispatch and billing) and I went with Thryv because it felt like an affordable and manageable platform. The lower price (compared to the big CRM/service dispatch products in the construction/home repair industry) was exactly what I needed to feel comfortable taking baby steps into automation.

Cons

I dislike nothing about Thryv. I am hopeful that Thryv will continue to respond to us customers with tweaks to their software so that I can continue to use the platform (in other words so my small business doesn't grow out of it).

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

Cost, simplicity and support (relationship with my former Dexmedia/YP sales rep.)

Alice from Pristine Chapel Lakeside

Thryv = Transforming how we do business!

Thryv is awesome, incredible, and it produces immediate results. After 30 years in business I am proud to say, 2019 has been our best year ever! The person behind our real success story is rep. He is my wing man. When I first started with Thryv, I was cynical steeped in old school ways of doing business. rep is our go to any time help guy. He is as tenacious as a bulldog when it comes to the install and he continually shows up to provide hands on support, training, and implementation of new features. He’s on it to make sure things are going well and exceeding expectations. Thanks for the helping hands. Rep, in my opinion, is a great asset to your company and to mine! I hope executive management responds to you about this post.

Pros

What I like most about Thryv is its user friendly for our staff and for our clients. Many of the everyday tasks of communicating with customers over the phone, through email, and texts all happen in one place. There is tremendous value in having our website, social media, client interactions, email marketing, text marketing, appointments, and appointment reminders, all on one dashboard. Everything works together to benefit our business.

Cons

Customer support has not always been favorable, meaning, I have to heavily depend on my rep. Sometimes speaking with folks with different accents and dialects is hard to comprehend when we need assistance. At times we avoid reaching out due to the disconnect.

Angelo from SEO Marketing Masters

Amazing business management software

Honestly, I've had an overall great experience with Thryv. They have great customer support and have the digital marketing tool of the future. Great price for the value.

Pros

I love using the social media scheduling tool because it saves me a lot of time compared to before. I also use the appointment scheduler on a daily basis. The reminders help me remember all my appointments and help to remind my clients of the time. The website widgets have been a great addition and really help increase the amount of people contacting our business.

Cons

Sometimes when I am trying to access my Thryv software via mobile, it just keeps loading but never opens. That can get a bit annoying. Also, sometimes the software can be a bit glitchy, not load in certain areas. Also, the social media scheduling tool sometimes randomly disconnects my social media profiles and cancels the posts I had scheduled. That is a bit annoying as well.

Response from Thryv

Replied May 2020

Hey Angelo! Thanks for the great review. We are always looking for ways to improve the quality of our product and fix bugs/glitches. We love having SEO Marketing Masters as part of our Thryv family! Let us know if you ever need anything. We're here to help. -Chandlor

Barry from The Friedman Law Firm, P.A.

Total Client Integration

Excellent

Pros

Communications with the clients. The scheduling is easy and the reminders to the clients which can be set up to automatically remind us and the clients of appointments are valuable. The client portals to access documents are another useful feature as well as the automatic contact campaigns to keep your business in front of the clients regularly even when their cases have resolved.

Cons

There are many features that are not easily understood. However, the support has been very helpful in explaining and working through all the features.

Response from Thryv

Replied May 2020

Hi Barry. Thanks for the review! I'm happy to hear The Friedman Law Firm has been enjoying Thryv and that our support team has been able to walk you through all the features. If you ever have any issues or concerns, don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to make your life easier! -Chandlor

Gordon from Big G Towing & Transport LLC

Awesome experience!

My overall experience with Thryv has been great! From the regional contact that reached out to me explaining and showing me how Thryv could change the way I am able to advertise and support my business. To every appointment with the web support to the on boarding support has been so easy, they make sure you have what you need, if your not comfortable yet, they book another follow up appointment with you. Truly they are there for you!! Thryv is definitely customer orientated! I recommend their services every chance I get!

Pros

This software is very user friendly, even for those a little technically challenged like myself. With a little practice I now use it daily. I am a tow truck driver, so accessing and using the app mobile was critical for me. The value of being able to create customer, the estimate, & receipt on the fly has made my life easier! The ability for the program to send a "leave review" reminder is also important to me.

Cons

Integrating Thryv into my daily use for my business has been pretty easy as I did things by hand before. I can not think of anything I like least about this software so far.

Response from Thryv

Replied May 2020

Hi Gordon! I'm so glad Thryv has been able to help manage your towing services! Please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns. We're here to help! -Chandlor

Catherine from C Shouse Embroidery

Thryv helps me Thrive!

I do like this Business program more that the piece-mil style of programs I had before. Everything is within this model and I do not have to try to combine my Books, Appointments, schedules, online presence or documents...everything is here. Any new business needs to use this sort of program to become a more professional looking business.

Pros

As a new business owner I have found the Thryv Business program to be very helpful and convenient for me and my customers. The notifications come quickly and on all my devices so no one is left hanging especially my business. I have used the chat and telephone customer service lines to educate me and help me move free and easily through the Dashboard and all its features.

Cons

Some of the features I am not as well familiar with do need a little extra help which I need through the Thryv support agents. I have the lowest tier Thryv account which does not offer total flexibilty but as my business grows I expect to be able to upgrade.

SARAH from Gadgets Made Eazy

Great in some aspects, other areas need work

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best employee they have. He has been very supportive and is attentive to my needs. he cannot control the developers of the software although he tries hard to communicate with them and myself.

Pros

The calendar invoicing, billing, estimates, CRM, and customer reminders are great

Cons

I've spent 7 months and I still can't figure out how to integrate my quickbooks online. Notes from one client go to the next within the invoices. There isn't a widget for Android phones. Sometimes it takes a while for the app to load when you need it.

Response from Thryv

Replied June 2020

Hi Sarah, I'm glad you've been enjoying Thryv's features! I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been experiencing, luckily, these are solvable! I've sent your concerns to our Escalations team. A senior Thryv Specialist will be reaching out to assist you. Additionally, I'll also provide you with our features support line: 844-998-4798. They'll be able to assist you with any feature-specific questions or issues. Thanks for your helpful feedback and have a great day. -Chandlor

Elisa from Touch The Earth Healing ARTS

Integration was a snap!

My overall experience has been wonderful! I enjoy working with the team of experts assigned to my business. I appreciated being able to give input and how easily it was to see the input realized in the website and being heard by the staff who gathered all the moving parts and created a cohesive platform.

Pros

I am grateful to the team of experts that integrated all the multiple parts of the business, and put all together in a great online package! Now I go to one place to interact with my social media platforms! I used to spend hours trying to coordinate everything!

Cons

There's a learning curve I'm working with, not knowing the software and all the capabilities it has. It's easy to contact customer service with an email and one of the reps gets back to you in less than 24 hours.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

I needed one comprehensive package for all 3 branches of my company.

Response from Thryv

Replied May 2020

Hi Elisa! Thanks for the great feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us whenever you have questions or concerns! -Chandlor

Jason from The Allard Roofing Company

Impressed

Excellent experience so far, from the initial sales person, to set up specialists, to web page building team, to the 24 hour support team. We can’t emphasize enough how helpful there are at walking you through the program. We are in the construction field, so if we can be taught..... anyone can!

Pros

Many features of this program are helpful with everyday applications. The social media tracking, posting is relatively easy to use. Client portal and advertising to customers is saving us hours in time and cost per man hour. The invoicing we are still new to and switching over, but are excited to implement it to our business. Their biggest asset to us was customer service. Always able to get questions answered or solved by them. They have obviously put this as a key component moving forward and hope they continue this trend. We are absolutely recommending this program and will continue to.

Cons

There are a ton of features, at first it seems like a rabbit hole every time you click a tab or option, but as you learn it becomes a breeze. They are constantly working on improving and use a customers suggestions. Can’t wait to see what they implement next.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

Overall options within the program and customer support.

Response from Thryv

Replied July 2020

Thanks for such awesome feedback, Jason! We take pride in our Customer Support and hope that you always feel satisfied with our team! Please let us know if you ever have any questions, concerns or future feedback. We're here to help! -Chandlor

Quille from Herq Athletics

Thryv has helped me thrive!

Overall experience comparable to other systems is fantastic!

Pros

The thing I like most about the software is how user friendly it is. The system sometimes acts as my assistant when I’m in desperate need of one. It’s also very easy for my clients and customers to use which is a huge plus. Takes a lot of work and time off of my hands that I can put into the business.

Cons

Not much. Wish it was cheaper, but it’s worth every penny! ;)

Response from Thryv

Replied October 2020

Hey Quille, we are excited to hear that Thryv is easy to use for you and your clients. Yes, we believe Thryv can be your 24-Hour Online assistant when you need it and glad to hear that it is worth the investment to make your business successful! - Gabe

Jeff from Legacy Auto Spa

Thryv...your one stop shop for ECM software!

As an executive who also completes billable jobs while trying to handle the sales, marketing, & social media Thryv helps me perform mutliple job duties at an extremely effecient & high level.

Pros

So many positives it is hard to chose just one, but if I had to pick one I would say the ease of use for end users of all levels of experience in enterprise wide content management software. Whether you are a small business owner who stays small or becomes large or C-suite executive seeking a to improve how your company does business, Thryv has the type of platform & interface that can grow with you.

Cons

Still searching...maybe having a scanner functionality where the end user can scan bar codes, RFID, SKUs, etc to expedite the data entry stage.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

It came down to value, customer service, and affordability in relation to said value & overall ROI. Our Business Advisor, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has done an exceptional job guiding us through the entire pre-sale, sale, onboarding/implementation process. His ability to understand us, our business, and what we wanted our brand to look like 1-5-10 years from now was a difference maker. He is a true asset and leader!

Response from Thryv

Replied April 2020

Thank you, Jeff! We're truly happy to hear you've loved our services. If there's ever anything you need or have questions about, let us know!

Laurel from Let's Make Music, Inc

Industry: Music

Let's Make Music!

I started with Dex.com in 2012 when we opened our non-profit music school. We did a little comparison, and love who we've got. With a business as small and personal as mine, we enjoy dealing with "friends"!

Pros

I just ask, and you do it for me! I was So clueless when we started an online presentation.

Cons

It took a while to understand the new language/words to use to communicate online. Thankfully, my board of directors knew what you were talking about!

More bang for my buck

Response from Thryv

Replied August 2020

Hi Laurel. Thanks for the great review. We know when first diving into a new software product, it can be very overwhelming! Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us! Remember, you can contact our friendly Customer Support team anytime! We're happy to help. -Chandlor

All Glitter and No Substance

We did not renew our contract with Thryv. Instead, we went with another company that specializes website design and marketing for businesses like mine. I checked them out on Yelp, Capterra and a couple other review sites. (I didn't do this when I signed up with Thryv and I should have.) I'm very satisfied with this new company so far. My involvement has been only to review and comment on their work. My recommendation to anyone looking for website and marketing assistance is to go with a company that specializes in working with your type of business and check out as many review sites as you can before making your decision.

Pros

Thryv is tied into the "Original" Yellow Pages. I liked the person who sold me the program as a package with my Yellow Pages advertising. All she knew about the program was what Thryv told her and if you've ever dealt with any high tech sales people, you know that their answer to any question about what the program can do is "yes", "sure", "you bet", "no problem", etc. Then when you deal with tech support that tell you that they have no idea what the salesperson was talking about. I believe that my YP sales person was simply telling me what the Thryv marketing people told her.

Cons

1. Its a "one size fits all program". If you want something that is specifically for your type of business, you need to jerryrig the program yourself and to do that, you need an IT person. 2. I have a small business and we're busy. We do not have an IT department. We don't have a marketing department either. In order for the Thryv program to work, you need both unless you or one of your staff people wants to spend most of your day playing with the Thryv dashboard. 3. Initially, support was pretty bad, but to their credit, it has improved during the last year. 4. The website design is base on templates and lack any creativity whatsoever. It took them 6 months to correct all the spelling errors. Its up to you to make any changes to the website and they tell you its easy to do. It's not. See number 2 above. 5. Finally, during the last year, the Thryv program did not produce any noticeable increase in our business. Almost all of the calls and e-mails we got through our website were from other website developers and marketing groups telling us that they saw our website and they could do a better job.

Response from Thryv

Replied April 2019

Hi, It certainly saddens us to know that you were not satisfied with your usage of Thryv. We take great pride in Thryv, its functionality, ease of use, and the client support that's offered. If you decide to try us again in the future, we'll ensure a satisfactory experience every step of the way. Thank you, Ed

SEAN from My Texas Home Services

The difference is the PEOPLE, WE ARE ALL IN THE PEOPLE BUSINESS!!!

Here’s the deal everyone seeking a true CRM tool to help take your company to the next level... the staff at Thryv make the world of difference. Anyone can copy or recreate the software it takes to run/manage a domain or to track and add ways to reach out to your client, but the PEOPLE at Thryv make the world of difference. From the help that’s given I have seen vary from the first time computer user, to the tech savvy(like me ) and have personally seen them how greatly impacted after spending a single hour visiting in person or via conference call. Where those individuals little lite bulb in their head goes off and “EUREKA” moment happens.

Pros

Speed, reliability and its up to the moment updates. The moment a client calls/texts/email messages it’s INSTANT

Cons

The same platform used at kickserv is being used here. So someone is copying someone’s software, but that’s fine bc it’s the people that go into the support that really makes the difference.

PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE

Starr from Starr Television /Southern Starr Promotions

Making Life Easier

Overall, I still believe this software will be of great benefit to my business.

Pros

I appreciate that I can have everything in one location. Contacts, email, calendar, etc. So nice to be able to track things better.

Cons

The email marketing feature needs to be updated so that you can use it as a newsletter. You should be able to load more than one video or link. In addition, when someone first begins using this feature, it can be very frustrating when a few bounce backs shuts you down and you have to contact administration to get the feature reactivated.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

I chose Thryv so I could reduce costs from other programs I was using. (ie: MailChimp, Hootsuite Pro Level, MeetUp, and Eventbrite). I still have an active Mailchimp until I see that Thryv will work as I need it to. I also still have Hootsuite to use for scheduling posts for my clients.

Response from Thryv

Replied May 2020

Hey Starr! Thanks for an insightful review. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the benefits of Thryv! While we're constantly working to improve our product, we love to hear our client's thoughts on the features they use. You can always call our On Demand team at 844-998-4798 for questions, feedback and comments on our software and its features! -Chandlor

Greg from Seiler Plastics

Industry: Plastics

Thryv after one year of use

Pros

The best part of Thryv for our company is storing all of our customer information, keeping up with the sales pipeline, email blasts and social media. We also changed our website over from a previous company and we couldn't be happier with the change! I can edit and add anything I need, directly from Thryv. If I ever have any issues, customer service and my local rep are there to help in a timely manner.

Cons

There isn't one such thing that I dislike, but there are a lot of functions that we don't use. I wish you could custom choose which options you want to use.

Response from Thryv

Replied July 2020

Hi Greg, we appreciate your feedback! I'm glad to hear you've been enjoying Thryv and that it's had such a positive impact on your company. For a more customized plan, reach out to our Demand Team at 844-998-4798 for further help with that! -Chandlor

Jerry from Jerry Schwickrath Window Cleaning & Maintenance

Industry: Facilities Services

Thryv - takes care of all of your business needs

Thryv created our website and was able to link our landline phone to the software and covert messages left that were texts and send them to my cell. Also, the ability to self manage social campaigns is a great advantage. THE BEST FEATURE is COST of them managing my business on all website platforms for one price and no surprises.

Pros

Portability and transparency from a mobile or home landline. Can access leads easily and manage campaigns easily.

Cons

Occasionally, the password wouldn't work or it could have been newbie error;-(

Response from Thryv

Replied April 2020

Thank you, Jerry for the kind review. Please reach out to us if you ever need anything.

Academy Frame from Academy Frame Co LLC dba Academy Art & Frame Company

Thryve review

Overall the experience has been okay. Our service manager has been awesome. CSR has taken the time to walk me through certain aspects of the product and has been working with us from the beginning. Before she came on board it was a stressful hassle to get the website looking how we wanted it. And it is frustrating when updates and fixes take a long time- like the current issues with AOL and Yahoo.

Pros

I like that the dashboard is fairly easy to navigate and that when I need to update the website I can do so fairly quickly. There are some very unique features. I like that we can put coupons and buttons directly into the website.

Cons

There is so much that the software can do that it is almost overwhelming. And there are some features that we just won't ever use. I really don't like when they have done software updates and major changes that they did not contact us to let us know that changes were coming and that we wouldn't be able to make changes. We update the website 2-3 times per month and this really messed up our program.

Brian from Weeden Enterprise

Great option for the multi-business owner

Pros

I love the ease of it, the CRM helps us stay connected to our clients and the team. The team behind the services like website design, walk-through at the beginning. The team continues to be in communication with you when ever help is needed. I love the social media services that are included in one of the packages. Not having to worry about when the last time we posted on Instagram or Facebook is such a relief. Being able to have your business all over the Internet with a simple form is priceless. Thryv also helps the business stay on top of the website/social media reputation, which could be a huge challenge.

Cons

The one thing that I would love for Thryv to add to their services is a phone integration. It helps with tracking calls and interactions with clients and prospects. I believe that would round out their services quit nicely.

Response from Thryv

Replied May 2020

Hi Brian! Thanks for the feedback! We're so happy to hear that Weeden Enterprise is enjoying Thryv! Let us know how we can further assist you. We're here to help! -Chandlor

Mike from UNCLE MIKES LOCKSMITH LLC

Nervous

The support team is fantastic. They have been really helpful and have been holding my hand through a lot of little bumps. Thank You What bothers me is the reviews. If I'd have seen some from employees, ex-employees, customers, and ex-customers (it all matters) I may have not tried this. There are a lot of pretty unhappy people out there and they don't want people to use this service. I believe as long as the team keeps me happy, I'll stick to this. I just hope the employees that work on our accounts are being treated better. I do understand ex-employees are typically negative towards their ex-employers but they all say the same things. I do appreciate this website and Team doing their best to help me. I hope this relationship works out.

Pros

I like that it will help promote my business. It's doing in 2 days what took me a year to do. There are a lot of options and features I'm looking forward to using

Cons

The software is fine. I signed up for this and I'm pretty happy with it. I'm not very computer friendly though. You could consider making your save button a bit bigger. The tiny disc on the top right is there but I can sense some people dont, and get frustrated rather quickly.

Response from Thryv

Replied May 2019

Hi Mike, We can't thank you enough for choosing ,Thryv, and for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide your review. I can assure you that employee and client satisfaction both mean the world to us. We're here for you if you need us. - Ed

Jennifer from Turbo Tek, LLC

Central client organization

Customer care is constantly improving and more customers are being reached via the means that they choose. We don't want to hassle our clients, and now we can give them options or send them messages how they choose to receive them. And they can send us anything and we can keep it all together in their online "folder". We haven't use the invoicing yet, but it is something we are looking at implementing.

Pros

We find the client portal features extremely useful and easy to use. The template marketing emails for new clients helps us reach out to more clients automatically without having to write up individual emails, we can customize it and set it up to send.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

The alternatives were so insignificant, I don't even remember their names. There is really no comparison.

Rosemary from Dreamcatcher Travel

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

What a relief

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were AWESOME!!! Working with them to help me get this off the ground has been incredible. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] coaching and insight was the motivation I needed to assist me with rebranding my business with a new logo and showing me all the great ways to reach my customer base. It’s the first product I love using and cannot wait to connect it to my website.

Pros

When you own your own company you have a tendency to buy a bunch of products to handle your day to day to reach your customers. However this product is one stop shopping to care of your business needs in one CRM. I have less stress, more flexibility and the ease of communicating with my customers.

Cons

The Social Media moves a little slow when you click on it but once you are in it it’s great.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

Everything I wanted to do to reach my customers and to manage my business is all within the CRM. This product has saved me around $260 a month. That means a lot especially when my business arena is on a holding pattern due to COVID-19. I got what I needed, excellent customer experience and saved money!!!

Response from Thryv

Replied May 2020

Hey Rosemary! That's awesome to hear. I'm so glad Thryv's been able to help Dreamcatcher Travel navigate these areas of business! Let us know how we can continue to best be of service. -Chandlor

Carolyn from People Factor LLC

Gearing up to grow

The features Thryv offers that we're looking forward to utilizing fully are various marketing campaigns - pushing posts out to social media; surveys and mailings to clients; and doing business through our website via Thryv widgets. Thryv will hopefully take a lot of marketing and follow up tasks off of our shoulders and automate them - freeing up our time and extending our reach simultaneously.

Pros

I'm amazed at the incredible number of features and functions this software provides. It's obviously been developed over a period of years and is much more powerful than I expected. Their onboarding/set up team is thorough, accessible, and just very helpful. We are just getting started with using Thryv, but we're excited to see how it helps us grow our business through marketing campaigns and our own website functionality.

Cons

Though we have a ton of file storage through Thryv, the usability of that storage is quite limited due to lack of basic file organization functions. It could have the space and power of cloud storage like Google Drive, but there's currently no good way to organize the files.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

We are a small company and having a CRM is not something we thought we really needed. It's one of those latent needs we didn't even realize we had until we talked to them and found out all it could do to support us and our business!

Response from Thryv

Replied May 2020

Hi Carolyn! Thanks for the awesome feedback. We're excited People Factor LLC joined the Thryv Community and that you're enjoying it. In regards to any issues with functions, please feel free to reach out to our support team at any time. We're here to help and want you to be completely satisfied. Have a great day! -Chandlor

Cheryl from Self Employed

Industry: Law Practice

Enjoying the flexibility to stay visible and keep a better client relationships

It has made being visible on social media really easy.

Pros

I love the fact it helps with automatic posting to social Media and ability to customize automatic contact with clients.

Cons

It is complicated and I think we need another scheduled training on the ways to use the program.

Response from Thryv

Replied June 2020

Hey Cheryl. We appreciate your review! I'm glad Thryv is helping you manage your day-to-day routine. Please feel free to contact our customer support team at any time. They're ready to help walk you through any issues, questions or concerns you may have. Thanks for the feedback! -Chandlor

Dawn from Think Large Consulting

We work with Thryv.

I am very satisfied with the product and the company. We use Thryv heavily in our business.

Pros

It has everything that a small business needs, but sometimes they need some help learning all that Thryv does, getting it set up, running their email/text campaigns, interfacing with their website, managing their social media posts through Thryv - that's what we help with. As a technical/database person throughout my career in corporate America, I highly recommend this product.

Cons

Customer service was not able to answer complicated questions until I asked for a supervisor and that only works during normal business hours. But then I got my answers.

Response from Thryv

Replied December 2018

Hello Dawn, Be assured that we're constantly training our employees and working to improve Thryv to ensure the best possible experience for our clients. Thank you for providing your feedback. - Ed

Benjamin from Sales Toolz

Great business management tool

The onboarding has been very excellent the girl that is handling my account communicates with me everyday my overall experience is pretty awesome

Pros

Cons

There's really nothing to dislike about this software it's actually very good software and very competitive.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

Price and the cost initially get started. I believe it's just better software I believe that it's better thought out

Response from Thryv

Replied April 2020

Hi Benjamin! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying Thryv! Thanks for the awesome review! If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact us!

Angela from Shiloh Christian School

Thryv is user friendly.

Thryv has a good product, they provide good support and are working to bring more value to their platform.

Pros

The software makes it very easy to post information on multiple platforms, they have also done a great job adding features.

Cons

It is expensive for small non profits. They do offer quite a few products that we do not use, it would be nice to be able to choose just what you need for a lower cost.

Response from Thryv

Replied May 2020

Hi Angela! Thanks for your supportive feedback. We're happy to have Shiloh Christian School part of the Thryv family. If you'd like to talk to someone about a more accommodating plan, please email support@thryv.com! We want to make sure you're completely satisfied with your Thryv experience. -Chandlor

Sharon from Capitol Retirement Village

Thryv Review

I have worked with several Thryv staff. They have all been professional and very patient as we learned how to use this system. Thryv has made our website much more palatable and gets people interested in the property.

Pros

I love the way our website looks since we started using Thryv. I appreciate the ability to schedule posts in advance.

Cons

It is sometimes difficult to use. We seem to have trouble editing our website pages.

Response from Thryv

Replied June 2020

Hi Sharon! Thanks for the feedback. It's great to hear that you're seeing such success for your business! If you're having some trouble editing your website, you can contact our Website Team for assistance at 844-998-4798 and press 3 when it prompts you. I hope this helps! -Chandlor

Jessie from Sheltra Insurance Group, LLC

Up and running!

It was more time consuming than we were originally understanding, so that made it very difficult and took about 2 months longer to get the website to be Live. Plus, I don't think the billing is set up the way it's supposed to be, so I still have to figure that out, too.

Pros

Our office is very pleased with the final product made Live for the public to view and use. We still have a kink or two to work out to make it the best website possible for our new and existing clients, including user-friendly features, but we are overall very excited about the new look and feel or the website and expect good thngs to come of it.

Cons

We are still getting use to the features and haven't learned how to maintain it ourselves. Prior training sessions were cancelled or rescheduled by either ourselves or the tech and therefore, we never learned some of the basic things we need to know on how to run the website, so that's a concern.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

Tried to consolidate the Yellow pages and website with one company for simple easy of use and combined billing

Response from Thryv

Replied July 2020

Hey Jessie! Thanks for leaving us a review. It's great to hear you and everyone in the office are enjoying the website Thryv has helped you create! I know it can be overwhelming learning an entirely new software, remember that our Customer Support team are always available to chat regarding any questions or concerns you may have! You can always reach us at: 844-99-THRYV, or email us at support@thryv.com with a detailed message regarding your issue. We're happy and here to help! -Chandlor

Shantele from Coon & Elmy, PC

Thry for small business

Has been a positive experience so far. Contact with clients has helped us a lot. Just wish it wasn't so expensive. The social media posts are good also, keeping my business on social media more than I have time to do.

Pros

Love the calendaring feature and how I can access my calendar from my phone. Love that it sends a text message to clients the day before and one hour before appointments to remind them. That has helped to cut down on the number of no shows that I have. It also helps keep a running client list with their telephone number and email address.

Cons

Cost. It's expensive for a small business.

Response from Thryv

Replied March 2019

Hi Shantele, Your feedback is greatly appreciated! It is awesome to know how the features of Thryv are helping your business. The voice of the client is important to us - thank you for sharing, yours! - Ed

Alanis from All American Door, Inc.

The most user-friendly software for businesses

Pros

Our main goal was to get more organized with our in-home appointments, Thryv helps keep us on top of our schedule. We now can keep record of transactions, invoices, payments, and even texts messages to our main office line from each customer! Since we started using the software, our clients can not get over how much more professional Thryv makes our company look.

Cons

The one thing I like least about the software is that we can not send or receive photos when we text our clients from the software. If this feature could somehow be integrated, it would be much more beneficial!

Response from Thryv

Replied January 2019

Hi Alanis, Feedback like yours helps us as we continuously work to improve upon the Thryv software experience. Thank you for choosing Thryv and for sharing your voice. - DexYP

Catherine from C Shouse Embroidery

New to a Full Business Platform

The customer service has been exceptional and I am learning new things about supporting my business through all the tutorials and encouragement from reps,

Pros

I love that I can book, estimate, invoice get paid and track all my business with one software program...it’s more affordable that having to piece bookings, calendars, invoicing from different companies.

Cons

I have trouble with the calendar and placing business necessary schedules or appoints,ent. I am also having difficulty figuring out how to link my contacts from different emails.

Response from Thryv

Replied August 2018

Hi Catherine, Thank you for taking the time to provide your ratings and review. I'm sorry to hear you're having some difficulties with the platform, but happy to know you're overall satisfied. I'll have you contacted to ensure we get you the assistance you need. - Ed

Thryv inside review

My experience was overall negative, though I think its so close to being great. They have a fantastic marketing companion called thryv leads which allocates your money with machine learning and advertisers online really effectively.

Pros

I think its a good entry level management software, i actually used to work for this employer and sold this product. It also has great support and is constantly being updated.

Cons

There are better products for less money on the market right now, the edge thryv may have is consolidation. Though I will say there are still other products with all the same features for half the price.

Response from Thryv

Replied April 2020

Hey there! Thanks for your honest review. We appreciate the feedback and if there's ever any questions or concerns you have in the future, don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Dave from CFSATC Inc

Using it for our business

Overall, they are positive and easy to work with.

Pros

The website transfer went smoothly, like having more access to our site and ability to make more edits.

Cons

Some of the interface is difficult to navigate, emails, while they work well, frequently send, 2 or 3 versions of the same request. Have never been able to get that remedied.

Response from Thryv

Replied May 2019

Hi Dave, Thank you for choosing Thryv. Your review is appreciated. - Ed

Betty J. from Ruff Rubs Canine Massage Therapy and Acupressure, LLC

One of the best business investments I’ve made!

Phenomenal!!

Pros

It’s practically automatic. Reminders are sent to clients as well as opportunity to pay. I can easily set up ad campaigns and have emails for the promotion sent to all or as many of my contacts I want instantly. Customer service is above and beyond fantastic. My website is phenomenal and very user friendly. I could go on all day! Superb investment!

Cons

Nothing I can think of. It’s all fabulous!

Response from Thryv

Replied May 2019

Hi Betty, Such amazing feedback! Thank you for choosing Thryv as the all-in-one software for your small business! - Ed