• Pros

• "Easy to use and input candidate records in tracker. Also, very easy to do reporting or graphs. overall happy"

• "Streamlines all of our work. Makes scheduling easier. Easy to build reports. Great customer service."

• "ability to customize settings, simple easy to use UX and small company feel when i needs support! able to use for sales team & recruiting team. "

• Cons

• "Currently, the look and feel of the product is a little dated, but it seems like the next update will modernize the software to be more in line with competitors."

• "It can be a little difficult figuring out at first. I have enjoyed the training and webinars, but without those, it can be hard to figure out on your own when getting started."

• "There are cases where the help files and the product do not match. This is a double-edged sword, as Tracker is bringing new functionality on board rapidly, and sometimes the help is behind. "

Browse TrackerRMS CRM Reviews

So much better than Bullhorn

Customer service is great! They are always very helpful and timely and even came out with a chat feature for immediate assistance.

Pros

The best thing about TrackerRMS is how customizable it is. We are able to edit fields, lists, create reports, and see everything in real time which has improved the efficiency of our operations

Cons

There are some fields that we are unable to pull into our custom reports so we have to ask customer service to make the report for us which takes extra time. It would be better if all fields could be pulled into any report.

Kristin from The Brunswick Group

First-time ATS admin, Experienced CRM User

The value of TrackerRMS can only be appreciated when the platform is being used to its fullest capacity by everyone on your team. If there is someone not committed to the process, the data input accuracy, or their due diligence, it decreases the potential of what this system can offer. Having impressively responsive customer success and account management team at TrackerRMS means that there shouldn't be any excuse for underutilization.

Pros

I appreciate how TrackerRMS offers many ways to accomplish the same result. It doesn't force me to do any activity using a singular approach. I have experience with CRMs; however, this is my first encounter with an Applicant Tracking System, so coming into this organization, I reset my expectations. What worked on other platforms wasn't going to apply to this one and, more often than not, not being realistic with ANY software can create negative experiences. The FAQs, orientation videos, and support via the account management and success teams make learning the functionality easier than most systems. The trick is actually to focus on the material, though. If you do, you'll be interacting with everything the platform has to offer and more in no time. If you don't, I guarantee it'll be a source of frustration because it is the same with learning anything new or unfamiliar. Having the ability to store communications, documentation, comments, company, and candidate details all in one place is more of a strength than most realize. It reduces the time you have to search for things in your e-mail, cloud storage, desktop, etc. The workflow is logical, and the customizations allow for a company or department to generate specific reporting applicable to their team. The LinkedIn integration, ability to forward e-mails to a record, change dashboards, and streamline processes as you see fit is a tremendous asset.

Cons

The "con" section of any review never seems fair to the company, from my perspective. What I see as unfavorable from my view may be a positive for someone else. The platform does what it promises. It allows you to track leads, add details to records, manage candidates, automate marketing campaigns, integrate with applicable apps such as LinkedIn, track time, manage payroll, store documents, and produce detailed reports. The only con I have with the system is the information being put into it by the other fallible human beings (nothing and no one is perfect). What goes in is what comes out. Not having everyone be as conscientious of their data entry is the source of my frustration as an admin. Some may say "inflexibility" and a lack of customization are cons. However, from a development standpoint, the more flexibility and custom options you build for clients, the higher the risk for issues. So even if some of my ideas are great ones, that doesn't mean they belong in a system with thousands of others that it'd negatively impact in the end.

Rachel from ImageWorks Display & Marketing

TrackerRMS Customer Service

Pros

This program is web based, which is wonderful and can be accessed at any time. All the information is there, at any given time and available. The ease and functionality of this product is very reassuring. However the best review I can give is in regards to my customer service. One of the customer rep is and has been amazing. She is attentive and reacts and replies immediately with help to any issue I have had. She genuinely cares about taking care of her customers and is exceptional at what she does. I am grateful she is my Client Manager. I have zero concern when I place a ticket or email her that I will not get a response and resolution basically immediately. She is simply wonderful.

Cons

This program does time out quite a bit and logs me out as well in the middle of working. We also cant always have exactly what we want immediately, there has to be some development involved at times for certain things.

Shauna from Mass General Psychiatry Academy

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Excellent customization options and customer service

Pros

We have a very unique program and one of the things we liked most about Tracker was their ability to jump in and customize the software to accompany our program's vernacular. It fits most of our needs and allows our program to truly focus on our mission. The customer service through Michelle Crisp has been five star since day one. She is professional and knows how to get us what we need in a timely manner so we can continue to focus on our day to day tasks. I have worked with many of the larger software platforms and this is user friendly in comparison.

Cons

There is little room for error with this program. You have no way to delete assignments without messing up your entire workflow. It's very difficult to deal with if that happens.

Lisa from Knowledge Builders Inc.

I Love TrackerRMS

Overall TrackerRMS has been one of the best programs that I have worked with. Simone, as well as the other employees, are very helpful and willing to assist. No matter the issue or concern she is willing to listen and help figure it out and if she cannot most importantly she will do her best to find out. I love TrackerRMS and look forward its continued growth in popularity

Pros

I like everything about this program, it makes it very easy for workflow and process. It is very user-friendly I can easily pick up where I left off and the email functionality is awesome, now that I am using it.

Cons

There isn't much I do not like, maybe there can be additional color options added to be able to use in display settings

Hank from Unique Advantage

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Highly intuitive and easy to use

Our company specializes in recruitment for medical and education accounts. We also do staffing project work for high volume accounts.

Pros

Strong database system to house all the candidates and keep all the recruiters up to date with job openings and candidate activities. Tracker RMS is highly intuitive and easy to use. Additionally, it is easy to customize to meet your specific needs.

Cons

Great ability to upload PDF and Word-based resumes. No ability to upload spreadsheets

Carrie from craresources

Great tool

Pros

Always growing and improving. Loving how you can get to the candidate's job placement record directly from their profile now.

Cons

The lag time. Also, the reporting tool is not easy to use as well as creating custom dashboards. The calendar is not easy to read or use.

Minaz from NTT Data

Tracker HRIS

it was good overall, some tabs can be polished to use it in a better way.

Pros

we can create hot lists that helps to email people in bulk

Cons

sometimes it was too slow as its in cloud

Lisa from NexGen Search

Organization

Pros

GUI, layout, easy of accessing Customers, Jobs, Leads, Contacts and Candidates

Cons

Not as intuitive to use as I'd like; must use help files.

Sandi from Verrian, Inc.

AWESOME!

Fantastic, the whole team is extremely happy. The customer service is great, especially Simone!

Pros

Tracker is great, the system is highly customizable and very user friendly. It does a lot of CRM functionalities and email campaigns, the reporting and searching functionalities are also great.

Cons

There is a learning curve to the reporting, but once you get it, it is really useful.

Katie from Palms Resourcing Ltd

April 2013

Our Company specializes in legal recruitment for large to mid size International Law Firms and in house legal team. As an experienced recruiter, I have always relied upon my database system to assist and keep up to date with my day to day work movements; as well as my candidates, clients, jobs and future leads. A good database system is like your second brain, your on line PA and at times your motivator! This is what Tracker RMS provides for me, a system that I can rely on at any time, where ever I am in the world, I can simply logon and keep abreast of my business . Over the years I have used a variety of database systems, some basic and some complicated, but Tracker RMS supersedes all of the previous systems I have used. It is a simple and easy tool to use, which never causes any issues or complications as I have had in the past with other systems; and yet provides such a high level of organization and information gathering. Every morning, I can log on and see what active jobs I have, new candidates who have registered are highlighted to me, I am reminded of tasks that I need to do, and I can scroll through and remind myself of conversations recently had with both Client Firms and candidates. When a job comes in, I can search for the relevant candidates easily and quickly - moving from their CV, to my contact notes, to previous history is so simple with no long pauses and extra quirks, everything as a recruiter that you need. This is particularly important if you need immediate access to a variety of information whilst on a call. No time for long pauses as you move from screen to screen! If I need to check on the financials, the invoices or outgoing bills are all to hand and can be shown in a variety of charts to help me monitor the company finances. Every Friday I have to go in and make sure that the temporary workers have all completed their on line timesheets and then, with one click of a button, send it over to the Client to approve - from this the invoice is then generated. Nice and simple and my Clients really appreciate the on line time sheet facility! From the start, the team at Tracker RMS have given outstanding customer service. No problem is to small from them and they really go out their way to provide an extra level of service. They seem to understand your business needs and are always one step ahead! They also listen to your suggestions as a recruiter; the continuous improvement and development of Tracker RMS is a joy and excitement to watch! It is easy to update the agency website with new jobs listed on Tracker RMS, as it is all linked together and gives the candidates the ability to register through the website and their details fall into Tracker. It really gives the agency an extra level of professionalism and is a time saving device! Tracker RMS works well for the small recruitment agency as well as the larger agency. Having worked previously in larger agencies, I found that generally people were reluctant to feed information into the database system and keep their movements up to date. I was continuously frustrated by my colleagues. Their plea was that the inputting of information was time consuming, of no benefit, that they did not understand how to do it, etc. None of this could apply to Tracker RMS and, as the business grows, I can envisage that Tracker RMS would provide the perfect system to bring a large group of people together to work effectively and efficiently as a team. I am delighted with Tracker RMS and now in my second year of use there is quite simply no turning back! I would be lost with out it! Thank you Tracker RMS !

March 2016

Gary from Talent Staffing Limited

March 2016

Tracker RMS - a fantastic end to end recruitment solution

Pros

1. New layout to allow you to create any tabs and content are great. I have a layout for my sales team that is different to my recruitment team. 2. Weekly webinars are great and online help files are ideal for startup companies. System is really quick unlike others that I have used. 3. Rich in features from prospecting to placements. Job board searching works really well for sourcing and with only one system needed for all aspects of our business, TrackerRMS work well for us and integrates into our QuickBooks system so saves us a lot of time.

Cons

1. The campaign tool is excellent and whist its great that it tracks bounce backs it would be ideal if it could tell me which landing pages the contacts have clicked on 2. TrackerRMS is an end to end tool so it can be a little intimidating at first. The team were very helpful in guiding me through training and making sure I understood the workflow. Once you get the basics its easy. 3 They did not have a big web presence and I only found them though Software Advice.

April 2015

Vera from Tal & Associates LLC

April 2015

Highly recommed TrackerRMS!

Pros

We started using TrackerRMS in February 2015 after having evaluated about 15 other options. We spent a great deal of time evaluating Applicant Tracking Systems to ensure we were selecting the right software that could meet our requirements and equally important a company who stands behind their Customers by providing premium Customer Service. TrackerRMS was undeniably the hands down winner. TrackerRMS offers an extremely intuitive, clean, and easy to use design and navigation which was of primary importance to us to ensure our team would be able to learn the system without impacting recruitment efforts. Most of the other Applications charge per feature whereas with TrackerRMS, they were included in the base price. We have been particularly impressed by the flexibility and usability of the system.We no longer need to update dozens of manual Excel spreadsheets due to Tracker's customizable reporting.

Cons

I honestly can't identify any weaknesses in TrackerRMS. The best part is the TrackerRMS team continually listens to our feedback and implements upgrades frequently so all clients can leverage. We really feel like we are in a relationship with TrackerRMS and that says a lot.

Melanie from Endure Technology Solutions

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Major product improvements needed! But overall, pocket friendly and excellent customer service!!

It would have been great if candidates added to the long list for a particular job would not be lost after the list is cleared. There can always be a change in the job description and the candidates we thought were not a fit at first could be a fit after the update. In that case it can be easier to go to that list and shortlist candidates again. After a reply kicks in for a posting, it would have been great to get a notification.

Pros

Tracker has excellent customer service - very personal, professional and quick to respond! We mainly dealt csr and she is amazing! Her coaching is thorough and she communicates patiently and clearly. She provided us with useful ideas in making our tracker use more effective! Coming to the Tracker software, I must say that it is user-friendly, pocket-friendly and customizable to fit into one's needs!

Cons

Found the product a little time consuming as it does not sort data when clicking on columns. Sourcing from job sites can also be made more user friendly and a better snippet of the profile can be provided. The view of the snippet as well as the resume (it may be the font or the font size) and the alignment looks very different from the actual view of the resume. Saving a draft is not possible like how it can me done in other email providers. While there have been other minor hiccups every now and then, they have been corrected within 24 hours by the responsive Tracker team.

Kim from WAI

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great change from Bullhorn!

Tracker's customer service is personal, professional and very quick. They care about our success with their system and have made many adjustments to fit our needs.

Pros

Our team would agree that one of the largest benefits in Tracker is the ease of work flow and the power of the templates. For example if you are sending a contract to a client once you have placed a consultant, the template will not only send the email with the agreement, but it will also update the job work flow as well as the candidate work flow and close the job all in one step. It keeps our system much cleaner than before.

Cons

I would like to see the ability to auto-journal multiple email addresses for one contact or consultant.

Tyler from Global Conductor

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Excellent tool and reliable customer support

Pros

-As a company we were able to transfer and consolidate two different systems, SalesForce and BigBiller, into one accessible databank that can be better utilized by our team -Their customer support - has been incredibly responsive and helpful through our transition and the learning curve associated.

Cons

-There is a learning curve. The process can be sped up however, the guide/walkthrough videos and the customer support are both great resources. -The transition was bumpy as first, but to be expected as we were not only moving but also combining two different platforms of data into one singular software. Which was underestimated on the TrackerRMS side.

Theresa from Professional Staffing Group

Time sheets feature

We use an Employee Login button on our web page that is superb! Candidates easily link to the Tracker site to open a time sheet. Great!

Pros

Connection to customer support by two ways: tickets and call-in service. Either connection gets results within a short period of time.

Cons

Because candidates don't always pay attention to where they list hours, on the time sheet weekly entry screen, the order of the Planning Tasks that list on screen could change from Alphabetic to most common- Regular Hours line then OT line then others

Blaine from Centurion

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Collaboration with the Customers needs at the forefront

Very few ATS' bring an easy to use CRM for sales, that is simple and intuitive that the staffing industry requires. TrackerRMS is most interested in listening to the needs of their customers to develop a best of breed product. Genuine authenticity in the business partnership.

Pros

Easy to use interface, customer first approach, committed to constant enhancements. Integration with technologies that are constantly changing and evolving in the staffing and recruiting industry makes the product very attractive. Customization of verbiage used by your own firm allows the product to feel like you made it yourself - engineered for just your firm.

Cons

Continual advancements in mobile (phone) application will enhance usage in the field that will bring speed to the activities of staffing sales professionals.

September 2014

Abbey from Diverse Edge, LLC.

September 2014

Our Voice has Finally Been Heard!

Pros

TrackerRMS Recruitment is a fantastic system. This system runs like a well-oiled machine and meets the necessities for all businesses types, from larger corporations to smaller businesses. No matter how unique your business process is, and no matter what needs you need met, Tracker is built to excel for you. Tracker truly believes in client relationships. Their entire development is based upon their client's needs. Requests, ideas, and tickets are not just read and heard like with the normal big name ATS vendors; they're developed! We have never felt like just another ticket when it comes to Tracker, because they take immediate action to guarantee your satisfaction. It provides strong CV parsing using the top provider, Sovern. It's cloud-based, and we have a dedicated Server through Rackspace. It's SQL, data migration, and importation-friendly. Tracker flows seamlessly from CRM to ATS to Onboarding to Accounting/Payroll to EMS (Employee Management System).

Cons

Truly, anything with TrackerRMS that has needed improvement or development has been established. There's nothing to dislike.

Theresa from Centurion Consulting Group, LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

20+ years in staffing and Tracker's a winner!

With my years of experience in staffing, I was a bit skeptical that a relatively-unheard-of ATS would be able to compete with some of the big boys in this market and they are not only competing but winning on a variety of fronts. Tracker has won me over!

Pros

Customization/layout of screens Customer service/tech support is completely responsive They take suggestions, listen and give all ideas consideration They are constantly rolling out new features to the product

Cons

There's not much I don't like about it. Of course I'd love to have all the bells and whistles from every ATS I've ever used or seen, but that's just not realistic. Tracker has taken several suggestions and turned them into reality, so the things I may have missed with previously used ATS' are diminishing.

Kim from Sand Cherry Associates

Very happy with Tracker RMS

Pros

very easy to use. easy to load resumes and search key words. great place to keep track of recruiting information.

Cons

I've created some manual fields which are great but sometimes those fields don't automatically populate in "workflow". I probably just need to call Tracker to have them help me fix it. They are always responsive in helping me figure things out and customize things how I would like them.

paul from the jpi group

Great exp working with Courtney Harchak helping us to build out and customize the tracker for our workflow.

love the tool, user interface, customer support. would like to work with team to continue to leverage the tools & resources.

Pros

Cons

inability to integrate with linkedin. does not seem to seamlessly link to 3rd party tools (i could be wrong!)

Sam from Shirley Parsons

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great functionality and reasonably priced

Pros

Huge amount of flexibility with what information to show/hide from different system users - streamlining many of the everyday processes that recruiters, admin staff and BD reps have to complete. There are some great reporting tools to help managers keep track of KPIs - again, flexibility here far exceeds many of the competitors in the market. Although the company is small, they are very attentive to our needs, and did a great job of importing the data from our previous CRM.

Eric from CTS North America

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Easy to use interface, very customizable.

Pros

The easy of use is great. I like the ability to customize every aspect of the program from layout to user specific fields. Excellent customer service. Any issues are dealt with in a timely fashion.

Cons

The ability to sort data by clicking on columns. I believe this feature is being introduced in their new release.

Miles ahead of Bullhorn

The transparency across the team is great if you set up the reports properly and build out dashboards.

Pros

TrackerRMS is very customizable to work with our process. The customer service is bar none. I always got the chance to meet with them during a conference and they are just good people. The system is easy to use.

Cons

The system can be a little sluggish at times. Tends to not always catch duplicate candidates that are added in.

Josh from MYTA Technologies

Wonderful candidate management system

Pros

Ease of use, logical setup. We are a startup recruiter firm and have Tracker has become an essential part of our recruiting process

Cons

While there have been some hiccups, they have always been corrected within 24 hours by the responsive Tracker team.

Tibisay from Linconl Strategic inc.

The experience is always great

Customer support has been very helpful and it is a great pleasure to speak with her, she is always ready to help and always with good energy and lots of patience.

Pros

I'm still learning about the product, but it seems to be easy to use and straight forward. It has excellent features and allows you to track the emails to the system, create new contacts from outlook, which save an incredibly amount of time. It also has metrics and analytics features to track performance and create reports as well as help us have a lot of information for our advantage.

Cons

I need to have more practice and knowledge about the overall product experience before forming any opinion on what do I like least. The only thing is that you have to work on a search or a client at a time, and you have to go back to a different search or client every time. The other system allowed you to see everything on one screen and drag and drop resumes easily to the jobs.

Steven from Lincoln Strategic Inc.

Excellent transition!

A few years ago, we bought in to a system and pulled out mid-migration due to inefficiencies and lack of customer support. This left me very discouraged. It took me a few years to even consider making a change, again. Walking in to TrackerRMS, I have regained my confidence in customer service. We now have asystem that will increase and make our workflow much more efficient.

Pros

We changed to TrackerRMS in December 2017. The intake and customer service has been seamless. Ive gone through a number demos and TrackerRMS was at the top of our list. To date, I am extremely happy with the system, customizations, and especially the customer service. Our workflow has increased and team morale has risen. TrackerRMS has been a big step forward for us, in the right direction.

Cons

A few upgrades which we are told are coming this year would add tremendous value. Overall, the system is very customizable, user friendly so overall, great product.

Denise from FlexTek

Wonderful customer service

Staffs are extremely knowledgeable and very professional. I have been working with her to learn and refine our reports and her teaching ability is excellent.

Pros

Cons

Some fields aren's able to be separated or used in portions but probably could have if created differently at the inception.

Tim from 6 Degrees Group

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Pros

The software has so much functionality and the customer service is exceptional. They listen to ideas fromt heir customers who use the product daily to make it better and more efficient.

Cons

The only con would be the user who doesn't use the software to its maximum potential. Only con might be that it's not super intuitive but the capability is there.

Scott from InfoTech Resources

Great product, Excellent customer service

Pros

- Customizable, but with a functional starting point (i.e. don't have to design it completely from the ground up when onboarding)--so it's easy to license and start using, if you want - Excellent ongoing customer service after onboarding - Helpful dashboards and "To Do" lists keep you easily on top of performance and revenue-driving activity - Great visibility between users - Great, user-friendly integration with MS Outlook

Cons

- Has some nuances that need to be done a specific way, so that can take some "getting used to" - Some information can be entered multiple ways, but that can create ripples in other ways unknowingly, so it's important to review best practices when learning the system's finer points

Nick from MYTA Technologies

Great Platform

Pros

Very fast and it rarely lags or freezes. It is pretty simple to get the hang of. It rarely goes down for extended periods of time.

Cons

It could look a bit more sleek. Also, some small quality of life changes could be made such as multiple tabs, and easier copy and paste functions among others.

joe from Global Conductor

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Once our company was up & running, reliable system with excellent, local support

Pros

handles both the sales & recruiting side of our business, allowing us to eliminate the (expensive) SalesForce licenses.

Cons

Conversion was a major, drawn out effort. Since we were converting from 2 separate systems (SF & an RMS), Tracker underestimated the time an effort required to deliver our merged dataset.

May 2013

Shelby from Omega Health Systems

May 2013

As an executive formerly responsible for a very large scale deployment of Salesforce.com, I am extremely familiar with all the risks, rewards, capabilities, and limitations of CRM software. Upon joining OHS it was immediately clear that we had outgrown the configuration of our legacy Salesforce implementation and needed to pursue a common operating platform that our various service lines and business teams could collectively use to manage their activities, but without breaking the bank! To identify the right partner for our organization, we elected to undertake an extremely robust market level analysis. Our goal was to find a product that afforded us a high degree of flexibility, while maintaining ease of use and ease of administration. And provided comprehensive functionality with an affordable and fixed total cost of ownership. We evaluated 60 different products in total - Tracker RMS was the hands down winner. Tracker offers an extremely intuitive, clean, and easy to use design and navigation. Included in the base product are functionality and features that you almost always have to purchase separately or pay more for elsewhere. And the Tracker customer service support is, quite frankly, among the best I've seen. I would strongly recommend Tracker in both my capacity as a current user, and a long time IT executive and buyer of software systems.

Jordan from Infinite Resource Solutions

September 2015

TrackerRMS does the job but in a lot of steps.

Pros

TrackerRMS does a great job of tracking candidates and jobs. It also does a great job of showing all activities that the candidate has done and what jobs they have been submitted to as well.

Cons

I personally feel like there are extra steps that are involved that make the process tedious at times. In addition, I wish that there was a way you could easily see all the activities of a person when you are their job profile rather than having to go outside of the job and looking for past activities. I also find it frustrating that sometimes Tracker reverts back and doesnt always update itself.

Nathan from iFuse Solutions

We moved to TrackerRMS

Pros

We really think ease of use along with tons of functionality is what drove us to partner with TrackerRMS. We chose to move from our previous vendor because they kept raising their price. After reviewing and testing TrackerRMS we realized we are not losing any functionality and getting a better deal on pricing. The transition from our old vendor to TrackerRMS has been seamless as well. Their staff is very meticulous about migrating data and making it work exactly the way you want after the move is done.

Cons

The only con we have at this time is TrackerRMS does not integrate natively to DiscoverOrg which is our sales tool. We can still bring the data into the system but it is a manual process as opposed to the automated process with our previous vendor.

Susan from 6 Degrees Group

Love Tracker!

Our experience with integrating TrackerRMS into our 13 person recruiting firm has been really great. We came from a system called Big Biller, which is a very simple job, candidate and contact tracking system. It was sufficient for a time, but we were beginning to out grow it's capabilities. In our research process, we fully investigated 6 applicant tracking systems. Of them all, we determined TrackerRMS to have the best solution for our team. We spent a lot of time reading reviews and talking to users of each system. Overall, we heard loud and clear that TrackerRMS had the best customer service. Our experience with their customer service has been exceptional. We ask questions about how to do things, or where to find things, and they answer within 24 hours, sometimes faster. This system has really enhanced our ability to keep track of our candidates, clients and contacts in general. Just about all of our processes are now faster. We also have unbelievable reporting capability now. All of the things that we kept track of manually, are now easily tracked and quickly reported on with the click of a button. The screens and the overall look of the system are very user friendly. As a company, I think we would all agree that we would wholeheartedly recommend TrackerRMS.

Chris from The RACCS Group

Preliminary experiences with Tracker RMS in recruitment

Pros

When I went looking for an ATS for my Recruiting business, it had to have a number of features to support my business. I was looking for the following items which Tracker provided: 1. A solid candidate management tool, including resume parsing, communications history, Outlook integration. 2. An integrated campaign tool 3. Website integration 4. An integrated timesheet/approval system 5. A web-based system, as I travel and wanted access. 6. An extensive help file with videos of how the product worked 7. A responsive ticketing system 8. A powerful template system to automate routine tasks

Kathryn from 2nd City Resourcing Ltd

April 2013

Our previous CRM system didn't have the functionality we required to cope with pressure of time constraints and managing data from multiple places. After trying 8 CRM systems against a criteria that was designed to improve efficiency, increase lead tracking and drive sales, Tracker was the only one that met our criteria. Since signing with Tracker, the process has been remarkably smooth, data was mapped and transferred very quickly with no glitches. We were looking for a software system that would provide rich data for business improvement and would reduce the amount of time consultants spent searching for relevant information. We also wanted a system that would document sales pipelines and forecasts and link it to daily activity - Tracker was the only system we trialed that did all of this. Getting used to using it has had some frustrations, only because learning something new takes a little getting used to. The daily training sessions have proved particularly useful and the support team at Tracker are organised and swift in resolving any amendments that need making once you get to know how it works and how you want it to perform. The best part of Tracker is that it sets up workflows that are important as part of the recruitment process, improving adherence to compliance. Love it and would recommend.

Deidre from The JPI Group

Overall using TrackerRMS has been pleasant and very useful

Thank you.

Pros

The customer support from both Michelle Crisp and now Courtney Harchak has been amazing. Both ladies have been instrumental in helping us navigate this tool efficiently over the months. We certainly look forward to working with Courtney and to understand TrackerRMS fully.

Cons

At times the functionality and features of TrakerRMS are difficult to navigate. Also, there are some basic site navigational features that are not included but would simply issues such as "page searching" within certain list (such as Send List). Also, navigating the 'Candidates List' could be testing at times especially when there are thousands of candidates in the list.

Azure from vcfo

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Patient and problem solving during conversion from another horrible ATS

TrackerRMS has definitely allowed our Recruiting workflow and process to become faster and more efficient thus far... Great job!!

Pros

TrackerRMS's conversion team is wonderful to work with. They have gone above and beyond the call of duty to get our data from the other horrible ATS platform and integrated correctly into TrackerRMS. It was a painful process, but not because of Tracker. Tracker did everything they could to make it as easy on me as possible.

Cons

Truthfully, I have no idea yet since we are just using the platform. The one request I have thus far is to have the Reason Status to close a job a required field with a drop down reason list but ONLY during the close of the job and not through out the process. We report on how many jobs are closed based on the reason status.

Karen from Take One TV

April 2013

We started using Tracker RMS over two years ago after having looked at several other options, including Sales Force and other well-known brands; we hadn't previously had an official CRM system, but did have carefully constructed spreadsheets which were stored locally on our server. We chose Tracker RMS because it was really easy to use, the support we got from the technical support team was exceptionally good during our trial sessions, and it had great functionality. Having decided to buy, the implementation was good - there a few oddities but they were in the main at our end and the Tracker RMS team were brilliant at helping us get things sorted, as well as very patient. The benefit of having the Tracker RMS system was brought sharply home when later in the first year of use, a senior member of our marketing team was off ill for several months; previous to having Tracker RMS we would have struggled to keep on top of the required sales leads and follow-ups, but having the system meant someone was able to pick up from our usual representative seamlessly. Moving forward, the system has proved very valuable for tracking the life cycle of projects and for targeting new areas for possible business. The functionality is really good and we have recommended the system to a number of our contacts.

Paul from IntellecTechs

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great tool for all levels of recruiters

Very much appreciate

Pros

Customer Service. Sure the tool is easy to use, but if there are any issues...you can always reach out and expect immediate responses.

Cons

Good to go for now. Like any tool, it is only as good as the person using it.

Nikki from Iannarino Fullen Group

Super Efficient

The best thing about Tracker to me is our rep she is super efficient and seriously makes us feel like we are her ONLY customers!! She is always there for us instantly and is super smart !

Pros

I think the pros are everything pretty much - the way that it is cross functional and you can do the same thing multiple ways

Cons

The only con I can think of is that you are not able to open a second tab alot of people are used to having multiple tabs open

Nate from OnPoint Healthcare Solutions

Exceeded Expectations

Pros

The team at TrackerRMS has thought of just about everything for their CRM. You can tell the system was designed by professionals that have expert level knowledge with the staffing/consulting industry because every function has a purpose. What separates them is their customer service though. Everyone who I've interacted with at TrackerRMS has exhibited a true vested interest in our success. Our Client Success Manager has been absolutely great with our transition - she very responsive and goes above and beyond to make sure we have everything we need. I highly recommend TrackerRMS.

Cons

Tough to think of a con so far. Any minor cone seems to be getting addressed in their upcoming new version which we are all excited about.

Kelly from Integra Staffing

Integra

MIchelle Crisp has been amazing in helping us learn and understand Tracker and how we can best use it to support our team!

Pros

The ability to customize reports specific to how we operate and ability to communicate with Outlook has made organization internally 100 times better than the system we were previously using.

Cons

A lot of clicks to perform certain functions - however, once you get used to it you don't really notice anymore.

August 2016

Kelly from Tal Healthcare

August 2016

Couldn't be happier!

Pros

The list is quite long, but specifically , we like the personalized customer service and support we receive from Tracker and their employees. They are very willing to work with us on new ideas and projects and always looking to improve their product.

Cons

Can't think of any negatives. Any software is difficult to implement based on users technical expertise. Sometime there are many ways to do different things in Tracker and this can be difficult, but as mentioned Tracker is there to support you every step of the way.

Consistent tracking

Overall it is a great software. I think if searching for a candidate or a job was easier it would make the software a lot more efficient

Pros

I like the option to add documents to a candidates profile

Cons

It is a little tricky searching for candidates and added jobs.

Jodie from NW Industrial Staffing.

An excellent start.

From Sales and Marketing to Applicant tracking and recruiting TrackerRMS does all of the functions that are required.

Pros

TrackerRMS combines all of the components that I need to operate a successful staffing agency. From tracking the sales and marketing to the applicant tracking and placement.

Cons

The tracking on the financial end is very complex and difficult to set up so gauging profit and loss is cumbersome.

November 2014

Leigh from Infinite Resouce Solutions

November 2014

Exceptional Product with Excellent Customer Service

Pros

I like the ease of use and functionality. Our customer offering is unique as we offer professional services as well as staffing. My biggest challenge was finding a platform that could support both offerings and tie everything together. I looked at over six systems before choosing Tracker. Tracker offered us end to end visibility into our business without using three disparate systems.

Cons

There are a couple things that appear a little basic and outdated, however, I know that new versions are to be released. I am excited to see what all they are changing as it can only get better.