Tracker

Tracker Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Tracker is great, the system is highly customizable and very user friendly. It does a lot of CRM functionalities and email campaigns, the reporting and searching functionalities are also great."
  • icon"What I like most about the product is the UI. Not only does the product look nice but it also is user friendly."
  • icon"Colourful, easy, great with reporting and automation."
  • icon"What goes in is what comes out. Not having everyone be as conscientious of their data entry is the source of my frustration as an admin."
  • icon"The system can be a little sluggish at times. Tends to not always catch duplicate candidates that are added in."
  • icon"To many tabs, and does not work very well when it comes to general search option."

Browse all Tracker Reviews

• Have you used Tracker and would like to share your experience with others?

So much better than Bullhorn

Customer service is great! They are always very helpful and timely and even came out with a chat feature for immediate assistance.

Pros

The best thing about TrackerRMS is how customizable it is. We are able to edit fields, lists, create reports, and see everything in real time which has improved the efficiency of our operations

Cons

There are some fields that we are unable to pull into our custom reports so we have to ask customer service to make the report for us which takes extra time. It would be better if all fields could be pulled into any report.

Steve

Presidio SES Team Review

It has truly been an excellent experience. The platform has automated various processes of our business and has made the team more effective in their respective roles. In addition, the customer service provided from all TrackerRMS staff has been world class.

Pros

Our practice decided to move forward with TrackerRMS as the ATS to support our staff augmentation business, based on the expansive features within the system and how easy it was to integrate these features into our business, while improving the workflow of our business as well.

Cons

No integration capabilities into Presidio's ERP system; Microsoft Dynamics AX.

Reasons for choosing Tracker

Ultimately, TrackerRMS was the best fit for our business unit from a functionality and feature standpoint. We also felt as though TrackerRMS was a company that would be able to grow alongside our business as we continue to grow in the coming years.

Reasons for switching to Tracker

Needed an ATS that aligned more with the growth that our business has seen over the last few years, in terms of system capabilities and the ability to automate certain parts of our workflow. .

Shauna

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Excellent customization options and customer service

Pros

We have a very unique program and one of the things we liked most about Tracker was their ability to jump in and customize the software to accompany our program's vernacular. It fits most of our needs and allows our program to truly focus on our mission. The customer service through Michelle Crisp has been five star since day one. She is professional and knows how to get us what we need in a timely manner so we can continue to focus on our day to day tasks. I have worked with many of the larger software platforms and this is user friendly in comparison.

Cons

There is little room for error with this program. You have no way to delete assignments without messing up your entire workflow. It's very difficult to deal with if that happens.

Amy

August 2022

Tracker RMS is brilliant!

Great - better than we anticipated

Pros

Tracker were able to tick every box we had when looking for a new ATS/CRM - the most well-known brands just couldn't compete. Their pricing and team were also fantastic - with us every step of the way during set up and beyond, again, something other providers just couldn't give us. Also a lot of their team have experience being recruiters on the ground so they understood our wants, needs and how to train the team too.

Cons

There is really anything we dont like about Tracker

Reasons for switching to Tracker

Old fashioned and lack of customer service

Julia

Great ATS software

Always helpful whenever I have questions or issues.

Pros

Great for keeping up to date with the staff's activity regarding our own clients and candidates.

Cons

Creating the best reports for our own needs, but my contact at Tracker helped tremendously.

Reasons for switching to Tracker

Limited ability to produce reports we needed.

Jeremy

Great Resource for Recruiters

Pros

The support team at Tracker is AMAZING ! I really like the training academy and weekly trainings.

Cons

The candidate search feature could be better.

Robust Software, Great Help if needed

Pros

The software works well, is intuitive. By far, the best thing about Tracker has been the support when needed. There is always someone there to help or lead me through a difficult issue. They also do constant updates, adding new features, which is nice.

Cons

The problem with all ATS is the "buckets" for contacts/placements/submittals/jobs. for reporting, the "buckets" don't talk to each other well, but Tracker is working on that.

Miles ahead of Bullhorn

The transparency across the team is great if you set up the reports properly and build out dashboards.

Pros

TrackerRMS is very customizable to work with our process. The customer service is bar none. I always got the chance to meet with them during a conference and they are just good people. The system is easy to use.

Betsy

August 2022

Tracker is a Win

Tracker support is top-notch and their development team is receptive and responsive in creating custom solutions for our unique processes.

Pros

Tracker combines our ATS and CRM needs into one product. As our marketing director, I see tremendous benefit in how the product unites our marketing tech stack for increased productivity and lead generation.

Cons

While there are fields that we'd like to access at different points in the automation process that are not currently available, the development team works with us to provide solutions while continuing to improve the product.

Fawzie

September 2022

Must needed

Pros

It shows all the notes on every job done

Cons

When i submit any ticket i couldnt edit any note

Response from TrackerRMS

Thank you for the review and feedback, Fawzie!

Replied September 2022

Kristin

First-time ATS admin, Experienced CRM User

The value of TrackerRMS can only be appreciated when the platform is being used to its fullest capacity by everyone on your team. If there is someone not committed to the process, the data input accuracy, or their due diligence, it decreases the potential of what this system can offer. Having impressively responsive customer success and account management team at TrackerRMS means that there shouldn't be any excuse for underutilization.

Pros

I appreciate how TrackerRMS offers many ways to accomplish the same result. It doesn't force me to do any activity using a singular approach. I have experience with CRMs; however, this is my first encounter with an Applicant Tracking System, so coming into this organization, I reset my expectations. What worked on other platforms wasn't going to apply to this one and, more often than not, not being realistic with ANY software can create negative experiences. The FAQs, orientation videos, and support via the account management and success teams make learning the functionality easier than most systems. The trick is actually to focus on the material, though. If you do, you'll be interacting with everything the platform has to offer and more in no time. If you don't, I guarantee it'll be a source of frustration because it is the same with learning anything new or unfamiliar. Having the ability to store communications, documentation, comments, company, and candidate details all in one place is more of a strength than most realize. It reduces the time you have to search for things in your e-mail, cloud storage, desktop, etc. The workflow is logical, and the customizations allow for a company or department to generate specific reporting applicable to their team. The LinkedIn integration, ability to forward e-mails to a record, change dashboards, and streamline processes as you see fit is a tremendous asset.

Cons

The "con" section of any review never seems fair to the company, from my perspective. What I see as unfavorable from my view may be a positive for someone else. The platform does what it promises. It allows you to track leads, add details to records, manage candidates, automate marketing campaigns, integrate with applicable apps such as LinkedIn, track time, manage payroll, store documents, and produce detailed reports. The only con I have with the system is the information being put into it by the other fallible human beings (nothing and no one is perfect). What goes in is what comes out. Not having everyone be as conscientious of their data entry is the source of my frustration as an admin. Some may say "inflexibility" and a lack of customization are cons. However, from a development standpoint, the more flexibility and custom options you build for clients, the higher the risk for issues. So even if some of my ideas are great ones, that doesn't mean they belong in a system with thousands of others that it'd negatively impact in the end.

Katie

Time used: Free Trial

April 2013

Our Company specializes in legal recruitment for large to mid size International Law Firms and in –house legal team. As an experienced recruiter, I have always relied upon my database system to assist and keep up to date with my day to day work movements; as well as my candidates, clients, jobs and future leads. A good database system is like your second brain, your on line PA and at times your motivator! This is what Tracker RMS provides for me, a system that I can rely on at any time, where ever I am in the world, I can simply logon and keep abreast of my business . Over the years I have used a variety of database systems, some basic and some complicated, but Tracker RMS supersedes all of the previous systems I have used. It is a simple and easy tool to use, which never causes any issues or complications as I have had in the past with other systems; and yet provides such a high level of organization and information gathering. Every morning, I can log on and see what active jobs I have, new candidates who have registered are highlighted to me, I am reminded of tasks that I need to do, and I can scroll through and remind myself of conversations recently had with both Client Firms and candidates. When a job comes in, I can search for the relevant candidates easily and quickly - moving from their CV, to my contact notes, to previous history is so simple with no long pauses and extra quirks, everything as a recruiter that you need. This is particularly important if you need immediate access to a variety of information whilst on a call. No time for long pauses as you move from screen to screen! If I need to check on the financials, the invoices or outgoing bills are all to hand and can be shown in a variety of charts to help me monitor the company finances. Every Friday I have to go in and make sure that the temporary workers have all completed their on line timesheets and then, with one click of a button, send it over to the Client to approve - from this the invoice is then generated. Nice and simple and my Clients really appreciate the on line time sheet facility! From the start, the team at Tracker RMS have given outstanding customer service. No problem is to small from them and they really go out their way to provide an extra level of service. They seem to understand your business needs and are always one step ahead! They also listen to your suggestions as a recruiter; the continuous improvement and development of Tracker RMS is a joy and excitement to watch! It is easy to update the agency website with new jobs listed on Tracker RMS, as it is all linked together and gives the candidates the ability to register through the website and their details fall into Tracker. It really gives the agency an extra level of professionalism and is a time saving device! Tracker RMS works well for the small recruitment agency as well as the larger agency. Having worked previously in larger agencies, I found that generally people were reluctant to feed information into the database system and keep their movements up to date. I was continuously frustrated by my colleagues. Their plea was that the inputting of information was time consuming, of no benefit, that they did not understand how to do it, etc. None of this could apply to Tracker RMS and, as the business grows, I can envisage that Tracker RMS would provide the perfect system to bring a large group of people together to work effectively and efficiently as a team. I am delighted with Tracker RMS and now in my second year of use there is quite simply no turning back! I would be lost with out it! Thank you Tracker RMS !

Gary

March 2016

Tracker RMS - a fantastic end to end recruitment solution

Pros

1. New layout to allow you to create any tabs and content are great. I have a layout for my sales team that is different to my recruitment team. 2. Weekly webinars are great and online help files are ideal for startup companies. System is really quick unlike others that I have used. 3. Rich in features from prospecting to placements. Job board searching works really well for sourcing and with only one system needed for all aspects of our business, TrackerRMS work well for us and integrates into our QuickBooks system so saves us a lot of time.

Cons

1. The campaign tool is excellent and whist its great that it tracks bounce backs it would be ideal if it could tell me which landing pages the contacts have clicked on 2. TrackerRMS is an end to end tool so it can be a little intimidating at first. The team were very helpful in guiding me through training and making sure I understood the workflow. Once you get the basics its easy. 3 They did not have a big web presence and I only found them though Software Advice.

Rachel

TrackerRMS Customer Service

Pros

This program is web based, which is wonderful and can be accessed at any time. All the information is there, at any given time and available. The ease and functionality of this product is very reassuring. However the best review I can give is in regards to my customer service. One of the customer rep is and has been amazing. She is attentive and reacts and replies immediately with help to any issue I have had. She genuinely cares about taking care of her customers and is exceptional at what she does. I am grateful she is my Client Manager. I have zero concern when I place a ticket or email her that I will not get a response and resolution basically immediately. She is simply wonderful.

Cons

This program does time out quite a bit and logs me out as well in the middle of working. We also cant always have exactly what we want immediately, there has to be some development involved at times for certain things.

Vera

Time used: Free Trial

April 2015

Highly recommed TrackerRMS!

Pros

We started using TrackerRMS in February 2015 after having evaluated about 15 other options. We spent a great deal of time evaluating Applicant Tracking Systems to ensure we were selecting the right software that could meet our requirements and equally important a company who stands behind their Customers by providing premium Customer Service. TrackerRMS was undeniably the hands down winner. TrackerRMS offers an extremely intuitive, clean, and easy to use design and navigation which was of primary importance to us to ensure our team would be able to learn the system without impacting recruitment efforts. Most of the other Applications charge per feature whereas with TrackerRMS, they were included in the base price. We have been particularly impressed by the flexibility and usability of the system.We no longer need to update dozens of manual Excel spreadsheets due to Tracker's customizable reporting.

Cons

I honestly can't identify any weaknesses in TrackerRMS. The best part is the TrackerRMS team continually listens to our feedback and implements upgrades frequently so all clients can leverage. We really feel like we are in a relationship with TrackerRMS and that says a lot.

Recruiting Powerhouse: Tracker Review

Tracker is the backbone of our recruiting operation and allows us to be very, very efficient and effective in our work: it's easy to identify, organize and track candidates and all search activity and communications in one interface.

Pros

Tracker was clearly designed by experts in the recruiting industry: it's interface is very, very intuitive and easy to navigate. Tracker presents information (about a search and candidates) in a format that is highly accessible and organized: the interface delivers the most important and changing elements of any search in just a few screens. I was very productive within the first day of using Tracker: it was very easy to integrate with our business processes too.

Cons

Initially, we needed to create customized search templates to reflect the core types of information we needed to track. Our customer support representative was terrific in helping us learn how to modify the templates, although it would have been ideal to be able to manage that process without support.

Melanie

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Major product improvements needed! But overall, pocket friendly and excellent customer service!!

It would have been great if candidates added to the long list for a particular job would not be lost after the list is cleared. There can always be a change in the job description and the candidates we thought were not a fit at first could be a fit after the update. In that case it can be easier to go to that list and shortlist candidates again. After a reply kicks in for a posting, it would have been great to get a notification.

Pros

Tracker has excellent customer service - very personal, professional and quick to respond! We mainly dealt csr and she is amazing! Her coaching is thorough and she communicates patiently and clearly. She provided us with useful ideas in making our tracker use more effective! Coming to the Tracker software, I must say that it is user-friendly, pocket-friendly and customizable to fit into one's needs!

Cons

Found the product a little time consuming as it does not sort data when clicking on columns. Sourcing from job sites can also be made more user friendly and a better snippet of the profile can be provided. The view of the snippet as well as the resume (it may be the font or the font size) and the alignment looks very different from the actual view of the resume. Saving a draft is not possible like how it can me done in other email providers. While there have been other minor hiccups every now and then, they have been corrected within 24 hours by the responsive Tracker team.

Lisa