All Tremendous Reviews

Hayley

Computer Software, 2 - 10 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed July 2022

Simple to use, great customer support!

Ashley

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 5,001-10,000 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed January 2021

Great Gift Card Platform!

Tremendous is a huge improvement over our previous vendor for everyone on both sides of the gift card process. The set-up and training were easy. We get great customer support. We are getting better redemption rates and less complaints than with our previous vendor. The platform is so easy that my entire team is now enabled to order gift cards for themselves and do not have to go through an admin.

PROS

Tremendous is easy to use from both the perspective of the person ordering the gift cards and the recipient. There is no cost or fees to use Tremendous. You can make great looking custom emails with as many mail merge fields as you would like to easily send custom emails to many recipients at once. You can also add other actions like redirecting to a web page or video after the recipient claims. There are tons of gift card options and you can even limit them to a few options to fit your campaign. Finally, the best thing about Tremendous is that they can collect W9 tax info from your recipients that received large denomination cards so that you can easily issue 1099s at the end of the year.

CONS

There are few things that I really dislike about this platform. In fact several enhancements that I asked for or suggested were built and implemented in just the first few months of working with them! One dislike is that the recipients gift cards links are susceptible to theft if the email is compromised in some way and ends up in the wrong hands.

Reason for choosing Tremendous

Ease of use and they were the only platform I could find that included W9 collection and would not have to use a 3rd party.

Reasons for switching to Tremendous

Tremendous was easier to use, had a better process for W9 collection, and had better emails than our previous vendor.

Dejan

Market Research, 51-200 employees

Tremnedous.com daily user

Extremely satisfied! Tremendous is helping us with a key process in our work and ensures the reward distribution with ease.

PROS

I'd highlight the ease of use and amazing support team.

CONS

Some features are not available to all global regions.

Cynthia

Market Research, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Love Using Tremendous!!

I love using Tremendous. It is so easy for our monthly reports. We have 4 different locations, and even one in London! I love that they have extra countries, multiple options for electronic gift cards, and making a campaign for all of our studies is so easy to use. You can always do reporting exports, but still get monthly reports emailed at the beginning of each month!

PROS

It is super easy to create campaigns, and even customize what you would like to do. They have added a texting feature, and even direct deposit (the latter for a fee). Customer service via chat or email is pretty quick to respond.

CONS

Sometimes it goes down, and our participants get frustrated. However, they will send out emails about what the issue is, and are pretty quick to fix it.

Reason for choosing Tremendous

It is easy to audit, use, and send out GC's quickly electronically. Plus, I don't have to question employees stealing physical cards.

Darnell

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed March 2024

Sending rewards to people has never been more *rewarding*

The experience has been wholly pleasant so far. I've not needed much support, my recipients are getting their rewards, and our brand is creating that affinity, which is a great look.

PROS

The Tremendous platform is legit intuitive, with no need for tutorials or support pages. I found their customer service to be prompt, friendly, and knowledgeable. I appreciate the branding customization, allowing our entity to stand out without any additional costs. Also, no setup fees, monthly charges, or surcharges is a major plus. Having the ability to adjust rewards according to the recipient's country and the option for recipients to donate their reward to a charity are sublime features. I’ll be using them for the foreseeable future.

CONS

Tremendous is nearly perfect with its free platform, clean website, and customizable branding. A minor issue (last time I issued rewards) is the lack of clarity between 'delivered' and 'redeemed' rewards, as it's unclear if the recipient has used their reward. I wish this element of the platform were more evident.

Ryan

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Tremendous for Customer Engagement

We use Tremendous primarily for customer engagement and occasionally for employee recognition. Overall it is very intuitive and easy to use.

PROS

Easy to establish and account. Ease of use Customizable email and landing page templates by campaign

CONS

Reporting could be more intuitive. Should allow self service means of researching if a tremendous GC has been used by a recipient.

Brian

Market Research, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed February 2024

The best respondent experience

I have really liked it overall. It helps meet a critical business need, in an easy way (it makes your life easier, rather than harder).

PROS

It's really easy to integrate it with programmed surveys. It makes the respondent incentive/honorarium fulfillment very easy.

CONS

It can sometimes be time consuming to filter through all the different fields to get to your particular campaign.

Karley

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Tremendous Awesomeness

I use this weekly, very helpful and takes a lot of stress off

PROS

I enjoy how versatile all the options are for our gift cards with consultants

CONS

Nothing so far, this platform has been very useful

Meg

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Amazing tool!

PROS

I've brought Tremendous into multiple organizations now, and I cannot express enough how easy and beneficial it is.

CONS

It would be nice if there were more local gift card options, but that is more of a nice to have than something I do not like.

Reason for choosing Tremendous

Ease of use and customization - You can be up and going the same day!

Maria

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed December 2023

Works great for what we need

So far so good! I'm pretty happy with the software. I think I had to reach customer support once, and it was taken care of immediately.

PROS

Straight forward to use and meets our needs. Very easy to hand out compensation to participants.

CONS

It's not the easiest to view (I use it on desktop). I often have to slide the view, and I feel like there's a lot of wasted white space that could be better used.

Milos

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed April 2024

The easiest research incentive tool

As mentioned above, the overall experience, from initial setup to the no fees, has been amazing. I couldn't recommend Tremendous enough for people who are looking for an incentive tool.

PROS

It was so easy to setup and get started with Tremendous. Within 10 minutes we could start sending out incentives to customers. The fact that Tremendous has no subscription fee and costs $0 until you actually sent out an incentive made it a no-brainer.

CONS

I can't think of anything of the top of my mind that I don't like about Tremendous. It has been a game changer for us.

Elise

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed February 2024

Tremendous for Employee and Customer Appreciation Needs

PROS

Tremendous is the perfect platform for international gifting and rewards. There are numerous options for rewards, or you can allow the recipient to select their reward. In addition, implementation was seamless and cost-effective.

CONS

No cons at this time. The only improvement I would recommend is having the open/redeemed status visible from the Order History page.

rayna

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed December 2023

tremendous is really tremendous!

PROS

i love the options and variety tremendous has to offer

CONS

i cant think of anything i like least about tremendous because I have had nothing but good experiences with them

Cindy

Market Research, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Office Manager

Our experience has been very positive. The Customer Service Team is excellent.

PROS

The ease of processing batch payments of incentives.

CONS

I have not run into any cons. This is a well articulated product that needs no improvement.

Reason for choosing Tremendous

We did not consider the alternatives. Tremendous has all the flexibility we need. We signed with them at the end of the presentation.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed May 2024

Looking for an easy to use rewards platform? You've found it!

PROS

We use Tremendous to engage our customers more than we can do on our end and so far we are very pleased with the functionalities it offers. Really recommend it if you want an extra step in getting reach and engagement for your business.

CONS

There are some countries that do not have as many rewards as others, so enlarging the rewards offer can be an improvement to be taken into consideration. But it is certainly not a deal breaker.

Kris

Reviewed October 2023

Tremendous is Tremendous!

I really enjoy using Tremendous. We ask our customers to send us feedback, complete surveys, leave reviews, etc. It's a big ask for a busy customer to take 10-20 minutes out of their day to help us. We find that with a small gift card, we can show the customer how much we appreciate them. But also - we can incentivize their behavior and get a higher response rate. Feedback is so important to our product-led growth company, and by sending a gift card via Tremendous, we can thank our customers and get more quality responses. Our product has improved based on our user feedback incentivized by gift cards sent via Tremendous. It's helped us share our product roadmap and create an amazing app. We couldn't have done it without Tremendous. Thank you Tremendous.

PROS

I love Tremendous. I use it daily and will use it at future jobs too. It's so easy to use. I send gift cards to our customers daily. We send gift cards if users complete surveys, or leave us a review, or if they provide helpful feedback. Sending a quick $10 gift card is easy as pie with Tremendous. It takes 30 seconds. We set up different campaigns for many countries. We have users all over the world, and they support so many countries. If they don't support a country (rare) we can still send a charity gift card.

CONS

There isn't anything I dislike. I love Tremendous. It's a simple, straightforward app and isn't cluttered with unnecessary features.

Truman

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2024

A simple solution to a complicated incentive process

PROS

Tremendous is a great platform for sending bulk gift cards. It has various applications, including marketing rewards, employee bonuses, and more. Personally, I use Tremendous to send payments to participants in my academic research studies. Before using Tremendous, I had to individually send gift cards to participants. This was a tedious process because I had to make sure that I was sending the desired gift card, with the appropriate amount, to the right email. Tremendous has revolutionized and completely simplified this process for me. Now, I simply collect participants' email addresses and copy these emails to Tremendous' rewards template. I then fill in the column for the reward amount. I then upload the template to my account and send out the reward. Simple as that. Tremendous allows you to select just one gift card or as many as you want (they literally have hundreds of gift card options). After you place an order, Tremendous will send individualized emails with a link to gift card recipients. Using the link, the recipient will be able to choose their desired gift card from the options you selected. In addition to the ease of sending bulk gift cards, Tremendous also makes it easy to track which participants have received their email and to resend an email in the case that the participant cannot find the reward email. In all, I highly recommend Tremendous!

CONS

Sometimes it can be difficult for participants to find their reward email. For example, Gmail usually filters reward emails to the "Updates" tab.

Aimee

Reviewed October 2022

Tremendous is the only rewards payment option I would consider

Customer engagement, employee recognition

PROS

We began using Tremendous for bonus gift cards for employee birthdays and special events. Tremendous stands out because the payouts can be issued globally, and in just about any currency. The gifts can be physical cards or digital, which can be sent and redeemed nearly instantly, even through SMS. The templates are fully customizable and there is very little setup needed to start using the product. Having a large number of team members abroad used to be a blocker to sending thoughtful gifts, but Tremendous solves that problem. We also used Tremendous for customer engagement rewards. Which such a large catalog of options, these rewards are as good as cash and highly valued.

CONS

I can't think of a single downside to using Tremendous. Compared to other similar products, Tremendous has everything we need and does everything we expect of it.

Lauren

Higher Education, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed April 2022

So Easy to Use; Great Customer Service

My experience with Tremendous to date has been fantastic, and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for an easy, user-friendly, and flexible way to send rewards to employees, clients, customers, etc.

PROS

I work with an academic research team that often does focus groups, interviews, and surveys, for which we compensate respondents for their time and assistance. Tremendous' platform makes distributing rewards pretty effortless and quick, and the instructions and templates provided are straightforward. The available customization of the language and graphics that accompany each type of award I send is so user-friendly and convenient, and I can save each template I make so that I don't have to reinvent the wheel each time I want to distribute the same category of award in the future. Tremendous allows direct uploads of CSV files which makes compiling lists of multiple recipients very easy. Additionally, their multiple options for payment/funding make it simple for me to work with my accounting team.

CONS

I don't have any complaints at this time.

Patricia