• Pros

• "It's very easy to use and very easy to learn how to operate and getting it to do what i want seems to be pretty straight forward so far. "

• "Great features for business and forward thinking ideas. We have used this service for many online contests."

• "The dashboard was really easy to use and navigate."

• Cons

• "It gets a little pricy as you scale up and this software makes it so easy to sign up for the user that your usage will go up quickly. "

• "Editor for pages is not so sound. Customer support is not upto the mark. They still have lots of bugs which are yet to be improved. Needs time in learning and getting handy in it."

• "Because I am someone who would use this a few times/year, I get rusty in how to use it. Practice makes perfect on any software and this is no different. So I struggle each time. "

Browse Wishpond Reviews

Lloyed from Boast.AI

Marketing automation made easy

Pros

It's simple and easy to use with just the features you need. Bang out landing pages in minutes, run split tests, automate email campaigns, create referral campaigns, etc. We've been using it for 3+ years and it only gets better.

Cons

I'd like to see a Zoom integration for webinar leads (not a must-have because we can easily upload webinar leads + they have a Zapier integration) as well as a webchat widget.

Reasons for Choosing Wishpond

Prior to Wishpond, we were using different tools for things like email, landing pages, forms, etc. Wishpond helped us integrate it all at a reasonable cost and low mental overhead. It's easy to use and train people on. Plus I can't speak highly enough of their responsive customer support and product team. Truly a white-glove experience.

Nancy from Smart Selling Tools, Inc.

Easy to Use, Powerful and Affordable

I use it for landing pages, weekly emails, registrations for webinars.

Pros

It has all the features you could want in a marketing automation solution without being complex. I'm an owner of a company and am not a marketing admin expert but I can make it work for me. It's also one I can afford. Most are way too expensive for a small business owner.

Cons

It can sometimes take support a day to get back to me.

Marcus from Smugglers Underwear

Great start, going well so far!

My account manager and the team have been helpful and usually quick to respond to my queries. Haven't been using it for that long, but looks good so far.

Pros

Cons

I haven't been using it that long yet, about a month, and so not being that familiar with everything means i haven't had chance to try everything. What i have used seems fine so far, but we will see how we get on.

Ben from 1010TIRES.COM

MISLEADING FREE TRIAL

Pros

I have nothing positive to say about Wishpond

Cons

14 day trial requires credit card and a yearly commitment for the trial to start (should have been first warning). Was told I could cancel anytime before the trial ended, or switch over to monthly plan. However, their FINE PRINT also points out: "A full refund for the unused months on the annual plan may be issued if a refund has been requested or the account has been cancelled within five days of the trial’s expiration date and the number of generated and hosted leads, participants and voters does not exceed 20." OR "A 50% refund and credit towards your account with Wishpond may be issued if the annual plan is canceled or a refund has been requested via email within 2 months of initial purchase and the total number of captured and hosted leads, participants and voters does not exceed 50." My own testing resulted in 10+ test leads before I went I public with my first live campaign. This left with me 10 leads remaining to even qualify to get my money back in full if I chose not to continue using the platform. What kind of free trial has a limit on number of leads captured? Also, I cancelled a day before the trial, received an email saying my account was cancelled a day later (after the trial ended). This seemed odd to me that I got a confirmation a day later. The platform itself is not well rounded, and is missing a critical features. Unable to set a campaign to be restricted by geographic location. If you have a contest, or popup, you cannot target your audience.

Tegan from Arazy Group Consultants

Industry: Medical Devices

Easy to use Landing Page Maker!

Great experience so far, I often have questions and the support team always is ready to help us.

Pros

So easy to create a new page and set-up a follow-up email, pop-up box etc. Everything is very customizable.

Cons

The forms could improve, such as having pre-existing fields such as a list of countries.

Janeris from Janeris Studios

Industry: Photography

Don't hire them to make your ads

I wasted so much money. There's no point in hiring someone that promises you sales and conversions if you get no conversions. I got emails so now I have people on my email list. But I don't even know if they're qualified leads because I have no phone number to call them.

Pros

I got the all-access where they create campaigns and manage them for me. I liked that they created emails and landing pages for me

Cons

1. You don't know what's going on 2. They aren't focused on getting qualified leads so I wasted months and got no sales 3. My account manager was not in the country and didn't always understand what I was saying 4. They set up my accounts in Mexico where I think my manager was from and facebook charged me international fees every month 5. The only confident one is the one who's selling the service. The account managers and everyone else I spoke to sounded like the stereotypical "surfer dude". Very unprofessional and didn't know how to save the account.

Jason from KTA-Tator, Inc.

Industry: Civil Engineering

Allows Us To Put Users Through Full Funnel Experience

Pros

We love that we can start users out with a landing page, and take them through an email 'drip' journey to best teach them about our services.

Cons

Everything that has been a struggle with the software over the years has now been fixed.

Marcel from La Clinica

Great value for the money

For a startup with a limited budget who wants to do some marketing automation and workflows this is a great tool. I would suggest this tool for someone who has previous marketing automation software experience, it may not be as easy for new users.

Pros

I like the price above all. The features are typically easy to use but can be cumbersome at times.

Cons

Some of the features are great but either limited or not very intuitive for new users. The customer support is hit or miss, sometimes extremely responsive and sometimes non-existent.

Reasons for Choosing Wishpond

The mix between price and features.

Elyson from Higher Education

Pros

I was using Mailchimp previously but I had the opportunity to switch over to Wishpond. Its new editor is a joy to use as it is super easy to get your landing page set up to start collecting leads.

Cons

the automation needs to spend some time to figure out but its all good.

Bruno from isto é marketing

Best landing page + automation

Pros

the learning curve, costumer support is great lots off cool features, saves you a lot off time , you dont need to make a landing page and use other software to make automatacion etc , worth every penny

Cons

Until now im super ok , i didn't try all , ux can improve but its a great software

Kevin from ContentCollective Digital

Hands down the best landing page builder out there

We have amplified our lead generation and nurturing rates exponentially. Our landing pages convert better both for our agency and for our client's thanks to A/B Testing capabilities,

Pros

The first thing that struck me is the quantity & quality of premade and fully-customizable templates. Not only are there a lot of them, but they are designed for specific industries and laid-out with best practice knowledge that beginners need and pros appreciate. The free version has almost every tool and option that a designer could wish for and the WordPress integration is epic & easy to install and use. Each landing page is fully-customizable and SEO friendly which is also a huge bonus. There are countless integrations that work with Wishpond. You can tie together almost every service imaginable, from email marketing automation platforms to CRM's, Webinar platforms to payment gateways- it's there. And, if that's not enough, the platform integrates with other integration services like Segment & Zapier for even more options. On top of landing pages & email marketing automation, Wishpond allows users to make quick work of contests/promotions, Facebook Apps, lead generation & management, and review generation as well.

Cons

While there are a number of package prices available, they get fairly costly really quickly for the full-range of services, although the free option is fairly adequate for people just dipping their toes in the water.

Jennifer from Smart Selling Tools

Industry: Online Media

Great for teams with a small budget

We chose Wishpond because we are a small team with a limited budget. I first chose them because I loved the designs of their landing page templates. We've continued to use them because their customer service is impeccable and the price is really good, especially for smaller companies. There are endless numbers of workflow automations you can do, we haven't even begun to scratch the surface. Whenever I'm thinking of an automation I want to do and I can't figure it out, I reach out to their support staff and they are eager to help. My favorite! There are a few kinks, but that's the case with any software. We use the software for B2B purposes, but it looks like their system would be robust for B2C as well. If you're looking for email automation and great landing page templates and don't want to break the bank, I'd recommend Wishpond.

Pros

What I like most are the design of their ready made templates and the amazing customer service they have. Also have extensive automated workflow options.

Cons

Sometimes I'll notice that the formatting I've done is off or doesn't save even though I hit save, therefore I have to go back and correct it. And I think there could be some shortcuts to get back to a particular page you'd like to visit.

brace from Mastercard

Handy Marketing too

Wishpond is a very handy marketing tool. It has helped me a lot during the business. It helped our products to get in more demand. Social promotion options like popups, click, scrolling, pop up msgs, forms help us gather e mail from our active viewers. We can easily share them on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, iGoogle, LinkedIn, and Ning. Wishpond brings all our product information to the visitors in such a way that makes them visible, accessible and convenient to purchase, no matter how they shop. The interface is very easy to use and ideal. Drag-and-drop feature makes it much easier no need to learn to code. Great software!

Pros

14-day free trial. Friendly 24/7 Support. Embed on our Website. Multi-user support. Drag & Drop. Real-time Stats.

Kevin from ContentCollective Marketing

Great tool for landing pages and everything in between.

I've been able to create great landing pages that have built a sturdy email list, and the contest tools have helped create amazing results for our social media management clients.

Pros

To start with...Everything. I started using Wishpond back when it was essentially just a landing page builder. Now, add in the contests & engagement tools, email marketing automation, and lead tracking tools - It's hard to beat.

Cons

Hard to shake a stick at the platform. I guess I feel that the pricing structure is possibly a bit too steep for smaller brands although not as bad as others. Some of the tools could prove to be a bit much to digest for some business owners.

Anita from ShamanWeaver

Wishpond Customer Support for Free Accounts

I have been using Wishpond for free for 3 years and have gotten immediate and courteous support through chat and email. I can create landing pages and automated emails, and the team at Wishpond has been helpful whenever I've gotten stuck. Now I know how create landing pages, auto emails and workflows.

Pros

I like that I can make workflows with automated emails

Cons

The landing page creation page is hard to move text boxes and forms. It requires the use of sections, columns, and rows. I would like to skip all that and move text around as I do in Microsoft PowerPoint.

Kelly from BodyCandy

Fun for our customers - Great for our company

WishPond was a great way to interact with our customers in a fun way while gaining useful information

Pros

I really like the contests we were able to run through WishPond. It made our brand more interactive and gave us great insight into our customer base at the same time. Win-win!

Cons

WishPond was a bit limiting at times. We weren't able to do some of the things we were hoping with our contests but it is still a great software overall. Perhaps one day they'll make necessary improvements.

Loisa from Vertical Pursuit

Awesome Features

It's very convenient to use since I am working from home. I get to help my employer by entering details to the landing page where we track leads and sales. Itss very helpful and made the company keep going strong until now.

Pros

Its very easy to use and is user friendly. You will be able to choose on how to grow your business by the features Wishpond offers.

Cons

Nothing so far. Never experience an ossue for the last 6 months.

April 2016

leopoldo

April 2016

Wishpond Review

I found out about Wishpond through the Youtube channel, where they share tips and educate their clients on how to use the platform and what they can achieve with it. Currently, at Lion Development we are using Wishpond plugging to run our Landing pages, as well as creating landing pages for other clients. It has made the work much easier and gives us the tools we needed to perfectly engage our clients. Any question we had regarding the platform was answered within minutes. Part of my job as a Digital Marketing Consultant is to provide and suggest tools for my clients to use, I will be suggesting wishpond to a lot of my clients!

Pros

The platform has a lot of different tools that you can use.They have a pluggin for wordpress that is completely FREE, of course if you need to run certain features like an A/B test then you will have a fee to pay. It also shows you the analytics for the page you have created. After creating a Landing page we ran it on Google Analytics and the results were excellent 80/100 page speed and 100/100 on user experience.

Cons

It has a lot of tools and ways in which they can be used, so users might get overwhelm, but all the youtube videos based on customer education of the product will help the user understand each step and each tool.

Pierre from Re/Max Hallmark Pierre Carapetian Group Realty

Great product at a great price

Pros

Ability to manage my email lists, email blasts and my opt-in campaigns in one place. Low cost compared to others

Cons

Bugs are quite frequent, but its been getting better. They really have stepped up the support here though.

Kim from Al Shams Apparel

Great Platform for Marketing and Lead Generation

Pros

Wishpond is incredibly easy to use. The templates are beautiful and offer endless customization options. I'm not a techie and I figured it out quickly. I opted for the hybrid package where the team assists with the first campaign. They're really great and super responsive. I tried another platform before and it was a lot more expensive and not nearly as good. I'm launching my campaign this week so I will follow up with a review once that's done and be generating some leads. Overall I highly recommend Wishpond if you're looking to grow your business through outbound marketing.

I love Wishpond!

Pros

I've tried other marketing applications and I never got as many leads as with Wishpond. The pop up creator is super easy and kind of fun!

Cons

I honestly have nothing bad to say about Wishpond as they helped me grow my business. Thank you!

Wishpond is great - if it worked!

How not to do customer support.

Pros

Their blog is pretty good and informative. And the idea of what Wishpond could do is nice. There's a lot of features, and it would be fantastic if it was a 'end-all, be-all' kind of software.

Cons

Oh my god everything! Features would frequently not work or are just buggy. Email campaigns would break, or the site would just decide to ignore your submission and make it disappear. Customer support is incredibly miss. They would ignore questions and have given my clients the runaround. They would blame my clients for being confused, and then apologize that the feature didn't work 'for them even though it works for everyone else'. Their help docs are a mess. Screen shots don't align with the product. Even live walkthroughs, things would be out of place.

Barbara from Orioly Inc.

Pretty decent tool for e-mail marketing automation!

Pros

Easy to use and with the user-friendly interface. I was able to create 20 pop-ups in just a few minutes. E-mail automation is something that I was looking for the most. I have more than 30 e-mails and have been able to set up e-mail flow and create smart lead lists in just an hour. That was great!

Cons

Sometimes I have a problem with HTML e-mail format in Google Chrome, so I have to work in Firefox. This gives me a headache because I am a Chrome user.

Great experience and easy to manage

We were able to get the campaign up and running in just a few hours rather than a few days and the ease of use from the UX side made it easy for our followers to sign up and participate.

Pros

We love how easy it is to implement a campaign and how it organizes the content and the data on the back end to make it easy to manage. We also love how easy it is for the user to take part in our contests now!

Jan from Caribbean & Pacific Dive Vacations

Great! But you better be tech/art savvy (good news is they help you every step of the way)

These folks are always so nice and helpful (especially given my lack of technical skills).

Pros

Generally when you understand the logic, it make sense.

Rachel from Petco Foundation

Great product!

Pros

We've had a great experience with Wishpond! We have used this for multiple video voting contests. When comparing other products we ultimately selected Wishpond because it was the most user-friendly while still having fraud filters that we absolutely deemed necessary. We've run contests on multiple platforms and we have had the least issues with Wishpond. It's also very easy to set up and any time we've run into an issue during set up, Wishpond was quickly available to assist us by chat or by email.

Cons

While Wishpond is incredibly easy to set up, it is a bit limited in customization.

Rebecca from Houston PetTalk Magazine

Nothing but greatness!

We joined Wishpond quite some time ago, and have been using it to gain extra revenue via sponsored photo contests. We tried several other programs and online interfaces, but Wishpond really has the easiest to use and best looking interface. The ease of customization is great, each contest can look exactly like we want it to, tailored for each client. We also love how simple it is to export new contacts to our mailing system, integrate into our existing social media and website, and there are so many more awesome features. One of the best parts of the whole deal is their customer service. Any time we need help we can chat with someone almost instantly. Plus, their regular emails with marketing tips are super helpful. Overall 10/10!

Cristina from VersaSuite

Intuitive product - poor , weak, support department

Support department is weak. Severe time gaps in communication. Example: Just got off Chat with a support-tech by the name of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He was the first to respond to me after two days of waiting for a chat response. He basically said, he sent a test email to his email and it works fine. Without probing or asking more troubleshooting questions, he LEFT THE CONVERSATION, and I was left hanging AGAIN! I don't see how anyone can create time-sensitive marketing campaigns, when there is o much lag time in support troubleshoot conversations. So completely discouraging. I do NOT recommend this product due to a good transparent support system for their customers.

Pros

Product, for the most part, is intuitive. But still fumble a bit, enough to reach out to support .

Cons

Product is pretty intuitive, but still could use improvements. Especially since this is mostly a DYI. A lot of the HOW TO library was outdated.

Amber from Epicalls Technologies Inc.

Great full stack marketing product

Pros

Ease of use, easy to contact the support team. Quick turnaround for our campaign. Their product team is awesome have used them for multiple projects.

Cons

Took a while to get used to the landing page builder as I kept deleting things by accident. After a while, you get used to it though.

February 2016

Jacqueline

February 2016

Outstanding Service for an outstanding product

I have been using Wishpond lightly for a month now and I can say the service has been great. I am not a paid subscriber yet and I haven't been treated as if I wasn't paid client either. I love all the tutorials where I can learn at my own pace. I'm still getting used this method of marketing, Wishpond has made it less intimidating.

Pros

I really appreciated the one on one appointment I had with Kevin. It was made when I was available to give my full attention and now I am excited to try other Wishpond products.

Cons

I don't have any cons, my experience has been consistently great!

Wishpond provides a nice niche service to enlarge ones business members

Pros

Very easy to set up and after getting an email signup Wishpond system is programmed to enter that address into a follow up organized list.

Cons

Somewhat limited on Newsletter and email backgrounds. Although Wishpond has all the basics a user can grow out of their software

Paul from Global Fiber Technologies, Inc.

Horrible

They set up a 6 month contract that they don't deliver on. Said they'd manage at least 3 campaigns in 6 months and only got one done. During the one campaign, they could not keep the facebook ads running. I needed to find out the ads were not running and tell them. They do no monitoring. And then when we told them the ads were shut down it took them days to get it going again. The split testing was with very minimal adjustments to the campaign. When the first campaign finished, they did not have the staff to create the next one. And they continued to charge every month. Can't ereach anyone by phone. Forget it. And they rarely answer e-mail.

Pros

They charge your credit card every month, no matter what.

Cons

It is a disaster. Makes more work for you than doing it yourself.

Reasons for Choosing Wishpond

Just was in a hurry. Big mistake.

Azhar from Experience Andamans

Good Product and Easy to use

Initially, we were sceptical about the product and its services. Not sure about how the ROI will be. But, Wishpond met all our expectations. Some technical glitches were found, however, it was resolved proactively. Webinars and training video will help a lot. If you are wondering whether this product will help you or not, then my take is that it will surely help you go ahead to make your business better and will attract customers with those nice looking exit and timed pops. With varied kinds of features, Wishpond is one among the best in the market. All the best Wishpond Team!

Amber from TRUSTY OAK US-Based Virtual Assistant Services

Industry: Executive Office

We used the Voting Contest for a giveaway of one of our service offerings. It was fun!

We were able to conduct a fair contest for a giveaway of our service we wanted to donate to a community non-profit. Additionally, we were able to raise a lot of awareness for our company because each non-profit was able to easily share and ask others to participate.

Pros

I like how easy it was to set up the voting platform and having the real-time visual of the contest as it was in progress. Voters were very active and it was easy for us to share on social media. I like that each contestant had the ability to share a link specifically to their page.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything that wasn't in line with exactly what we wanted to achieve. I have no cons.

I've used Wishpond for 4 years and find it to be a quality service that is flexible and intuitive.

We can launch and run sweepstakes/landing pages with ease.

Pros

Easy to duplicate effective campaigns Multiple design templates Solid back end admin Good customer support

Cons

Templates should be easier to alter and customize Sometimes gets buggy when making changes to forms

No need to fish anymore

Overall, I think Wishpond is a great tool!

Pros

You've found the biggest fish in the pond when you snag Wishpond. Great tool that looks great.

Cons

You may want to check your links periodically and make sure their not broken. That may happen from time to time.

Pamela from Healthy Xpress

DO not sign up re-curring service

Awfule!

Pros

They built a new first campaign, never got a second one even though I paid for 6 months. The campiagn had good graphics and generated leads that can be contacted via email in the future. They were supposed to do this and did not.

Cons

I signed up a contract offering a campaign every 2 months , they finished the first campaign in November and never did an additional campaign. The person in charge of my campaign left the company and assigned me to a new rep never came back with the new campaign. In January when I reached out to them - the sale rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] advise there will be no additional charges and yep they charged again in January even though they had an expired card on file (not sure how they did this) - I emailed again complaining about the charge mid January and today February 28, I just got an email again from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]assuring there iwll be no more charges. I am going to check my credit card to see if this is true...

Reasons for Choosing Wishpond

staying away from companies that offer this service

November 2015

Noel from indieberlin

November 2015

Wishpond does seriously impressive customer support!

I can't say too much about the Wishpond landing page builder as I'm still figuring it out, but what I find invaluable when I'm figuring out something new like this is good customer support. Wishpond came through trumps there - I was working on a landing page at 6am on Saturday, sent off a request message thinking that they'd get back to me on Monday but nope, within 10 minutes I had a very helpful man named Jordan answering my questions and then helping me along with getting the thing right. Full marks on the customer support!

Laura from Cascade Vacation Rentals

Great tools very easy to use

MANY! Easy contests, landing pages, pop-ups and many other things! With an HTML code everything is possible to be posted anywhere. Love it!

Pros

I can create different things that help my website look better. What I like the most is that I can actually see stats when I'm running a contest!

Cons

Support can take it's time to respond... I don't like that we have the option to talk to someone "Available" in the window chat they have available on the website when that person actually answers after two hours or a day... I would definitely try to improve that area.

Mira from PCR

Great Customer Service

You've get a lot of template to choose from that can help you make your ideal landing page, campaign and more. Great customer service, no less than 2 minutes to respond. The free account is great, but it's hard to move and delete things on the actual templates, but it gets the job done.

Response from Wishpond Technologies

Replied October 2015

Good Morning Mira! Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it! We are glad you're had a great experience so far. If we can help in anyway, please send our support team an email at support@wishpond.com. Thank you!

Julian from Compac Industries

Wishpond gives me the capabilities I need to create gateways for lead capture.

Pros

Easy drag and drop design functions. I can easily bring in my own ideas and design elements to make any page or form look nice. It doesn't take long to create popups or landing pages, and the publishing process is a breeze.

Cons

The compatibility with web browsers seems to be an issue at times. When trying to use Wishpond in Chrome, I frequently experience glitches causing me to refresh the page or switch to a different browser. If the software could run more smoothly in all browsers, it would be a huge help.

Frederick from Education Management

Solid service

Pros

Allows me to do some pretty sophisticated stuff with very little prior experience with landing pages.

Cons

Occasionally I get lost in the multiple options...

Dr. Kevin

Very poor customer service when you need timely support

Pros

Cons

The customer service used to be tremendous, but now poor (to say the least) because it is not "responding in minutes" as advertised. This is not ideal for a business such as ours, that is launching a new idea, contest, etc. I reported the current bug(s) with our latest launch 24 hours ago, while many of the contestants are sending us questions about the technical glitch... but still no response from Wishpond. This could obviously be improved with timely customer service. This makes our business look bad and I am highly unimpressed right now.

Antonio from Adams photography

October 2015

Great tools for landing page

They are free, the landing pages are really easy to use and the marketing automation is really good addition The email templates need a bit of work and some bugs

Response from Wishpond Technologies

Replied October 2015

Antonio, thank you for the review and feedback. We appreciate all comments. Please share you experience with your friends online. If you need any assistance to make your experience better, please contact our support team at support@wishpond.com. Have a great day!

Nicole from Grove City Optical

Made things fun

Pros

It was nice to have a program that could make our contests more interesting. And it was easy to use, once set up

Cons

Some of the features were not straightforward or easy to understand. And customer service seems to take forever

Ranjit from One Million Steps

Industry: Fund-Raising

Brialliant support

Very smooth

Pros

Sometimes, bad support can make upu loss the appetite for a product. I must say that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Wishpond was great at providing the support to get us up and running. I am a non-tech founder and sometimes things can be overwhelming. But bravo Wishpond. Looking forward to really pushing the software

Cons

Nothing so far, but just started using - it looks relatively simple and straightforward

jm from Hi Integra Homes inc

wishpond rocks!

I'm loving this site, Thanks wishpond. very helpful the tools are so eay to use Customer service are also great, Pls send my regards to bree:),

Response from Wishpond Technologies

Replied October 2015

Thanks so much for your kind feedback! It's much appreciated! If we can be of any assistance, please send our support team an email at support@wishpond.com. Have a great day!

Ganesh from T7live

Good Product, But can have huge Improvements

Pros

The Email deliverability is very good The support team is responsive and available on live chat for most of the time

Cons

The Landing page builder can be improved significantly No Integration with Cost-effective solutions like Integromat They are In the business for soo long, but not integrated essential services like integromat

January 2016

Beate from Patterns Tried And True

January 2016

I was looking for something so complete a long time!

This is one App everybody can use easily to bring their website to top performance. Not only is it easy to use, logically build, but also works VERY well for personal customization for any business. I am super happy! Wishpond revolutionized my customer relations which will lead to bigger sales.

Monika from washe

Poor service

Pros

Wishpond has pretty easy to use integrations, they integrate with segment.io with is very quick to set up

Cons

Poor customer service, very expensive service. The trial isn't free, they charge you if you do anything other than basic without letting you know, even if you cancel the next day.