Wishpond

Wishpond Reviews

• icon"The software is easy to use and for someone like me that is no expert, I could find my way around things very easily."
  • icon"Quick turnaround for our campaign. Their product team is awesome have used them for multiple projects."
  • icon"Each landing page is fully-customizable and SEO friendly which is also a huge bonus. There are countless integrations that work with Wishpond."
  • icon"The platform itself is not well rounded, and is missing a critical features. Unable to set a campaign to be restricted by geographic location."
  • icon"I cancelled my subscription because you can only upload videos for the contest via a youtube link. This is a barrier for my entrants as they would need a gmail account and sign up to youtube."
  • icon"Limited page-layout customization with more basic plan."

Browse all Wishpond Reviews

• Have you used Wishpond and would like to share your experience with others?

E.G.Sebastian

Absolutely love this tool - I'm very grateful for finding it

Absolutely love it. I highly recommend it.

Pros

✔ It has some amazing features that previous AutoResponder services did not have OR were difficult to set up. ✔ Amazing customer service (chat) - always helping me through any parts where I'd get stuck. ✔ Each time I have a new subscriber, the email notification includes how many other times that lead interacted with other parts of my funnels, giving them a rating. PRICELESS!!! LOVE IT!

Cons

✔ There was a learning curve - rather different from previous AutoResponder services (aWeber, ActiveCampaign, 1ShoppingCart); BUT with the dedicated support I got from customer support reps, I got a hang of it fairly fast and trained a VA in a matter of weeks and now she handles most of it. A small "con" compared to all the amazing ProS. ✔ At first I saw this as a CON, but now I see it as a pro: When someone signs up for my freebie, eCourse, etc., it can take 5 to 20 minutes for the subscriber to get the 1st message from me (I'm not sure if this is still the case, but in my 5+ tests from different parts of the world, I had this experience); HOWEVER, on my Thank You page it says "Your 1st part of your eCourse/Video Course will be in your inbox, meanwhile watch this important message about your NEXT STEPS..." -- in the past I was stretching the truth, as the welcome eMail was in their inbox instantly; but now I'm actually saying the absolute truth... indeed, their message will be in their inbox in 5 to 15 mintues (sometimes longer). So for me, a Con turned Pro... but if instant delivery is crucial to you, test it first, see if this was fixed (or if it's only on my end for some reason)

Reasons for switching to Wishpond

Way more features; easier to use than ActiveCampaign.

Timur

Solid landing page builder with the integrated email marketing solution

Overall, we are satisfied with Wishpond and use them for our 3 websites. Quite stable integrations with Shopify with detailed reporting about behaviour of your customers. Ability to segment your customers. A very good landing page builder too. They regularly offer to run the campaigns on your behalf at an extra fee, but we prefer to do everything ourselves and kindly declined their services a couple of times. This is what we recommend. If you want to use Wishpond, do it yourself.

Pros

Integration with Shopify, flexible landing page templates, email drip campaigns and overall, good email marketing platform

Cons

Due to a glitch, the abandoned cart emails stopped working, and we were not notified about the issue. We only found out about the problem by accident a few months later resulting in a loss of many sales. They should have a better system in place notifying their customers if there are some interruptions in the service.

Reasons for choosing Wishpond

Cheaper price for more functionality and good integration with Shopify

Better deal and Shopify integration

Emily

June 2022

SPAM Emails

Pros

Nothing at all!!! Avoid using wishpond !!!

Cons

This stupid company won’t leave me alone and keep sending spam emails! There is ZERO chance I will ever use them!

Janeris

Industry: Photography

Don't hire them to make your ads

I wasted so much money. There's no point in hiring someone that promises you sales and conversions if you get no conversions. I got emails so now I have people on my email list. But I don't even know if they're qualified leads because I have no phone number to call them.

Pros

I got the all-access where they create campaigns and manage them for me. I liked that they created emails and landing pages for me

Cons

1. You don't know what's going on 2. They aren't focused on getting qualified leads so I wasted months and got no sales 3. My account manager was not in the country and didn't always understand what I was saying 4. They set up my accounts in Mexico where I think my manager was from and facebook charged me international fees every month 5. The only confident one is the one who's selling the service. The account managers and everyone else I spoke to sounded like the stereotypical "surfer dude". Very unprofessional and didn't know how to save the account.

Ben

MISLEADING FREE TRIAL

Pros

I have nothing positive to say about Wishpond

Cons

14 day trial requires credit card and a yearly commitment for the trial to start (should have been first warning). Was told I could cancel anytime before the trial ended, or switch over to monthly plan. However, their FINE PRINT also points out: "A full refund for the unused months on the annual plan may be issued if a refund has been requested or the account has been cancelled within five days of the trial’s expiration date and the number of generated and hosted leads, participants and voters does not exceed 20." OR "A 50% refund and credit towards your account with Wishpond may be issued if the annual plan is canceled or a refund has been requested via email within 2 months of initial purchase and the total number of captured and hosted leads, participants and voters does not exceed 50." My own testing resulted in 10+ test leads before I went I public with my first live campaign. This left with me 10 leads remaining to even qualify to get my money back in full if I chose not to continue using the platform. What kind of free trial has a limit on number of leads captured? Also, I cancelled a day before the trial, received an email saying my account was cancelled a day later (after the trial ended). This seemed odd to me that I got a confirmation a day later. The platform itself is not well rounded, and is missing a critical features. Unable to set a campaign to be restricted by geographic location. If you have a contest, or popup, you cannot target your audience.

Carol

April 2022

Jam packed with tons of useful features

Wishpond is definitely a jack of all trades kind of platform. So it suffers from what most all-in-one tools suffer from - that it doesn’t truly excel at one particular feature. However, since not everyone needs all the bells and whistles, this isn’t a bad thing since it makes things simpler. Email automations are actually pretty powerful and once you get the SPF record added into your DNS, email deliverability is okay as well and I really do enjoy the contest/sweepstakes feature as it’s not something that’s easy to find outside of dedicated tools.

Pros

Wishpond does a lot of stuff. It’s probably one of my most useful tools in my marketing kit thanks to its robust features. Not only does it have the easiest landing page builder ever that anyone can quickly build out a page on even if they have zero experience, it can also make pop ups, run contests, and even do email marketing automation!

Cons

I think the biggest weakness right now though is the UI and UX, which hasn’t changed in the past few years I’ve used the platform. And there really isn’t a lot of great modern templates for the landing pages.

Hank

Industry: Environmental Services

Loving Wishpond!

Wishpond helps us solve almost every aspect of our inbound lead generation and automated email marketing. I am extremely pleased with the results.

Pros

Having the landing pages, lists, and forms on the same platform as the email automation is a game changer. What used to take two or three different pieces of software can easily be done on one. The landing page editing tool is really, really good. It's easily the best one I've seen on a landing page building platform.

Cons

The biggest drawback is that I can't use my top-level-domain. I have to use a subdomain for my landing pages. Integrating tracking codes onto individual page assets is difficult, and sometimes the javascript doesn't play nice.

Reasons for choosing Wishpond

Wishpond had the capability to handle more aspects of inbound lead collection and email automation than any other software I tried. It also had the best landing page editor.

Reasons for switching to Wishpond

I actually switched from using several solutions. I was specifically looking for a platform that would combine features so I didn't need to rely on so many others.

Josef

December 2021

I wanted to love Wishpond but I hate them due to terrible customer support

I love the products but I hate their support. Product is 99% is ready to be used internationally. Because they reject to enable translation of 1% it cannot be used in Europe at all.

Pros

I like landing pages as they can be easily customized. I also like that I can copy html code of landing page and paste it to any website.

Cons

The company appears to be international. After logging in, you can select your language from drop down list. Even if you select your preferred language, all text and templates remain in English. If you live in a non-English speaking country, Wishpond is essentially unusable. There are little things missing to make Wishpond great and usable internationally, but their support is the worst you can imagine. They don't listen to customer feedback. A few examples. Two years ago I requested that they enable the editing and translation of the "Unsubscribe" button in the footer of an email so that I could use email marketing in Europe to comply with the GDPR regulation. I sent them translations and communicated frequently with support, but they did nothing. Recently Wishpond introduced a new feature called "Appointments". This is a very useful feature as customers can book an appointment date and time with you. However, it has one major problem because the calendar is only in English and cannot be translated. The time format cannot be set in 24 hours format. Again if you come from a non-English speaking country this feature is unusable. I have contacted support to enable translation of the calendar into other languages, but as always their response is negative: it is currently only in English, we don't know if we will enable translation into other languages.

Tegan

Industry: Medical Devices

Easy to use Landing Page Maker!

Great experience so far, I often have questions and the support team always is ready to help us.

Pros

So easy to create a new page and set-up a follow-up email, pop-up box etc. Everything is very customizable.

Cons

The forms could improve, such as having pre-existing fields such as a list of countries.

Reasons for switching to Wishpond

It was quite hard to use Leadpages and create a page that quickly that looked nice. There was too many obstacles with spacing and formatting.

Kevin

Great tool for landing pages and everything in between.

I've been able to create great landing pages that have built a sturdy email list, and the contest tools have helped create amazing results for our social media management clients.

Pros

To start with...Everything. I started using Wishpond back when it was essentially just a landing page builder. Now, add in the contests & engagement tools, email marketing automation, and lead tracking tools - It's hard to beat.

Cons

Hard to shake a stick at the platform. I guess I feel that the pricing structure is possibly a bit too steep for smaller brands although not as bad as others. Some of the tools could prove to be a bit much to digest for some business owners.

Anita

Wishpond Customer Support for Free Accounts

I have been using Wishpond for free for 3 years and have gotten immediate and courteous support through chat and email. I can create landing pages and automated emails, and the team at Wishpond has been helpful whenever I've gotten stuck. Now I know how create landing pages, auto emails and workflows.

Pros

I like that I can make workflows with automated emails

Cons

The landing page creation page is hard to move text boxes and forms. It requires the use of sections, columns, and rows. I would like to skip all that and move text around as I do in Microsoft PowerPoint.

Barbara

Pretty decent tool for e-mail marketing automation!

Pros

Easy to use and with the user-friendly interface. I was able to create 20 pop-ups in just a few minutes. E-mail automation is something that I was looking for the most. I have more than 30 e-mails and have been able to set up e-mail flow and create smart lead lists in just an hour. That was great!

Cons

Sometimes I have a problem with HTML e-mail format in Google Chrome, so I have to work in Firefox. This gives me a headache because I am a Chrome user.

Jack

Great Product for the Money

Love it and recommend it to you. buy buy buy.

Pros

I love fishpond and enjoy using it. enjoying seeing the result of what I have been waiting for, for so long accomplished with Wishpond. 50.000 emails in one platform love it and like it.

Cons

No regular Updates. since i bought Wishpond never receive any updates. no new features.

Ched

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

It was a pleasant experience. I enjoyed analyzing the numbers and creating reports.

Pros

We recently organized a competition and used this software to round up all the participants and their votes. I must say I am impressed with the software. It was easy for us to see who's in the contest and who were getting the most number of votes.

Cons

One of the things that could probably need improving is the reporting. Instead of having to download it and sending a link to the email address associated to the account, why not just have another page where you can see it? Or download it in a folder in your computer.

Ganesh

Good Product, But can have huge Improvements

Pros

The Email deliverability is very good The support team is responsive and available on live chat for most of the time

Cons

The Landing page builder can be improved significantly No Integration with Cost-effective solutions like Integromat They are In the business for soo long, but not integrated essential services like integromat

Kevin

Hands down the best landing page builder out there

We have amplified our lead generation and nurturing rates exponentially. Our landing pages convert better both for our agency and for our client's thanks to A/B Testing capabilities,

Pros

The first thing that struck me is the quantity & quality of premade and fully-customizable templates. Not only are there a lot of them, but they are designed for specific industries and laid-out with best practice knowledge that beginners need and pros appreciate. The free version has almost every tool and option that a designer could wish for and the WordPress integration is epic & easy to install and use. Each landing page is fully-customizable and SEO friendly which is also a huge bonus. There are countless integrations that work with Wishpond. You can tie together almost every service imaginable, from email marketing automation platforms to CRM's, Webinar platforms to payment gateways- it's there. And, if that's not enough, the platform integrates with other integration services like Segment & Zapier for even more options. On top of landing pages & email marketing automation, Wishpond allows users to make quick work of contests/promotions, Facebook Apps, lead generation & management, and review generation as well.

Cons

While there are a number of package prices available, they get fairly costly really quickly for the full-range of services, although the free option is fairly adequate for people just dipping their toes in the water.

Lloyed

Marketing automation made easy

Pros

It's simple and easy to use with just the features you need. Bang out landing pages in minutes, run split tests, automate email campaigns, create referral campaigns, etc. We've been using it for 3+ years and it only gets better.

Cons

I'd like to see a Zoom integration for webinar leads (not a must-have because we can easily upload webinar leads + they have a Zapier integration) as well as a webchat widget.

Reasons for choosing Wishpond

Prior to Wishpond, we were using different tools for things like email, landing pages, forms, etc. Wishpond helped us integrate it all at a reasonable cost and low mental overhead. It's easy to use and train people on. Plus I can't speak highly enough of their responsive customer support and product team. Truly a white-glove experience.

Industry: Online Media

Great for teams with a small budget

We chose Wishpond because we are a small team with a limited budget. I first chose them because I loved the designs of their landing page templates. We've continued to use them because their customer service is impeccable and the price is really good, especially for smaller companies. There are endless numbers of workflow automations you can do, we haven't even begun to scratch the surface. Whenever I'm thinking of an automation I want to do and I can't figure it out, I reach out to their support staff and they are eager to help. My favorite! There are a few kinks, but that's the case with any software. We use the software for B2B purposes, but it looks like their system would be robust for B2C as well. If you're looking for email automation and great landing page templates and don't want to break the bank, I'd recommend Wishpond.

Pros

What I like most are the design of their ready made templates and the amazing customer service they have. Also have extensive automated workflow options.

Cons

Sometimes I'll notice that the formatting I've done is off or doesn't save even though I hit save, therefore I have to go back and correct it. And I think there could be some shortcuts to get back to a particular page you'd like to visit.

brace

Handy Marketing too

Wishpond is a very handy marketing tool. It has helped me a lot during the business. It helped our products to get in more demand. Social promotion options like popups, click, scrolling, pop up msgs, forms help us gather e mail from our active viewers. We can easily share them on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, iGoogle, LinkedIn, and Ning. Wishpond brings all our product information to the visitors in such a way that makes them visible, accessible and convenient to purchase, no matter how they shop. The interface is very easy to use and ideal. Drag-and-drop feature makes it much easier no need to learn to code. Great software!

Pros

14-day free trial. Friendly 24/7 Support. Embed on our Website. Multi-user support. Drag & Drop. Real-time Stats.

Cons

Editor for pages is not so sound. Customer support is not upto the mark. They still have lots of bugs which are yet to be improved. Needs time in learning and getting handy in it.

Nancy

Easy to Use, Powerful and Affordable

I use it for landing pages, weekly emails, registrations for webinars.

Pros

It has all the features you could want in a marketing automation solution without being complex. I'm an owner of a company and am not a marketing admin expert but I can make it work for me. It's also one I can afford. Most are way too expensive for a small business owner.

Cons

It can sometimes take support a day to get back to me.

Marcus

Great start, going well so far!

My account manager and the team have been helpful and usually quick to respond to my queries. Haven't been using it for that long, but looks good so far.

Pros

It's very easy to use and very easy to learn how to operate and getting it to do what i want seems to be pretty straight forward so far.

Cons

I haven't been using it that long yet, about a month, and so not being that familiar with everything means i haven't had chance to try everything. What i have used seems fine so far, but we will see how we get on.

Kelly

Fun for our customers - Great for our company

WishPond was a great way to interact with our customers in a fun way while gaining useful information

Pros

I really like the contests we were able to run through WishPond. It made our brand more interactive and gave us great insight into our customer base at the same time. Win-win!

Cons

WishPond was a bit limiting at times. We weren't able to do some of the things we were hoping with our contests but it is still a great software overall. Perhaps one day they'll make necessary improvements.

Emmanuel

It all comes down to support -- and there is virtually none.

Product good. Support has been one of the worst I've experienced. This is not to say the staff is not good, they are, but they are understaffed on the support side, so wait times are very long.

Pros

Wishpond has a great software and the ease of use to create campaigns, design landing pages is a huge bonus.

Cons

If you need to get held for any reason, you should consider yourself on your own, their support is virtually nonexistent. I've waited more than 10 hours for a reply (when the typical wait time was said to be 2-4 hours). What makes it worse, if you get a reply, the wait time between replies is not incoming to be 30 minutes or more. This makes for solving issues timely virtually impossible. So hope you don't have any issues and your fine. But if you do, you'll be sorry!

Loisa

Awesome Features

It's very convenient to use since I am working from home. I get to help my employer by entering details to the landing page where we track leads and sales. Itss very helpful and made the company keep going strong until now.

Pros

Its very easy to use and is user friendly. You will be able to choose on how to grow your business by the features Wishpond offers.

Cons

Nothing so far. Never experience an ossue for the last 6 months.

leopoldo

April 2016

Wishpond Review

I found out about Wishpond through the Youtube channel, where they share tips and educate their clients on how to use the platform and what they can achieve with it. Currently, at Lion Development we are using Wishpond plugging to run our Landing pages, as well as creating landing pages for other clients. It has made the work much easier and gives us the tools we needed to perfectly engage our clients. Any question we had regarding the platform was answered within minutes. Part of my job as a Digital Marketing Consultant is to provide and suggest tools for my clients to use, I will be suggesting wishpond to a lot of my clients!

Pros

The platform has a lot of different tools that you can use.They have a pluggin for wordpress that is completely FREE, of course if you need to run certain features like an A/B test then you will have a fee to pay. It also shows you the analytics for the page you have created. After creating a Landing page we ran it on Google Analytics and the results were excellent 80/100 page speed and 100/100 on user experience.

Cons

It has a lot of tools and ways in which they can be used, so users might get overwhelm, but all the youtube videos based on customer education of the product will help the user understand each step and each tool.