• Pros

• "It is easy to set up and use, nice GUI, excellent and elastic support. They can implement custom module for You. I recommend this product. "

• "Unique design, transparent and easy to customize. Each window has as so much data as the brain can handle and you do not feel that you have lost control."

• "Offline installation, safe code, many many many features (you're good when you use 10% of them), nice responsive interface, e-mail integration, customization, ease of maintenance and backup."

• Cons

• "The documentation could be better, and there could be more color themes to choose from, but right now is also all right."

• "No training module. If you're starting from very beginning it would be much help to understand all further steps. "

• "The documentation could be slightly improved because at the moment we sometimes experience some delays."

Browse YetiForce Reviews

Benjamin from Gratifu.com

An awesome CRM and its opensource and free !

YetiForce works perfectly and I have never had any big issues. They seem to make it better and better with each new release.

Pros

The most complete CRM system with many built-in features. YetiForce offers far more customization than I ever thought and it is pretty easy to adjust the system once you figure it out.

Cons

Nothing as of now. The software is fast, stable and helps me with my day-to-day tasks, so I cannot complain. I'd love to see a mobile app. But maybe it's better to work strictly from computer, helps to stay focused.

Response from YetiForce

Replied November 2018

Thank you for your favorable review and comments. There is no mobile app for YetiForce indeed, but you can use it in your browser on any mobile device if needed.

Ali from Viyola Services

An overview of Yetiforce

It's excellent.

Pros

It's open source and built with PHP and Mysql, so can easily setup on your on localhost or your remote server, and any other platforms that supports Apache. You can easily modify it according to your needs. Almost all parts that are necessary for a CRM and a Marketing system are available in this package. It's responsive, so you can use it in your cell phone, tablet, or laptop. The skin has a new face, according to new flat designs, that are not available in most other CRM applications. The installation of this package is very easy, although it takes a few minutes because the back-end is complicated for generating tables and setting up some required files for starting the application. It's portable from installation system to the other system with just modifying some simple files. Totally, it's an excellent web application that might be used by anyone in different disciplines such as end-user, administrator, and developer. Also, it could be used by any company types, from an samll-scale business to medium-scale and even large-scale firms. Large-scale businesses can modify and customize this application according to their requirements and make it integrated with other ERP applications in the company. In contrast with Vtiger, I have to point out that Yetiforce is more user-friendly and is simple to use. Also, back-end in Yetiforce is more readable for developers, in contrast with Vtiger.

Cons

It seems there is nothing to discuss about this application disadvantages.

Reasons for Choosing YetiForce

Because it have all things that our company needs: 1- Open source 2- User-friendly 3- Ease of installation 4- Beautiful design and excellent skin (with new flat designs) 5- Responsive 6- Flexible 7- Extensible for future usage 8- Integrate with other ERP applications available in our company 9- and more more more...

The intention is good - the result is disappointing

Neutral to negative. Did not try to make more complex functions work as it consumed a lot of our time with the setup process.

Pros

The choice of functions available and the opportunity to log most of the activity in a single platform.

Cons

It needs various module and components to be activated to start with. Then, simple functions like the email integration does not work and you start thinking again about whether it is a wise choice becoming dependent on this platform for all the activities in your operation. You guessed it. It is not.

Reasons for Choosing YetiForce

It provided a more comprehensive coverage of our needs (theoretically at least)

Mariusz from MORE Advertising Group

Great product, and for free! Great choice for any business!

Full and quick access to customer data.

Pros

All necessary modules, widgets and features are already in the system for free, the developers also provide free help. The system is quite easy to install and manage and it's very user friendly when properly configured. One of the factors that made us choose YetiForce is their beneficial license. The app is fast, secure, looks good and works well.

Cons

Quite limited know-how resources like tutorials or manuals, no auto updates, some functionalities still need some work (eg. chat).

Response from YetiForce

Replied May 2018

Thank you very much for your opinion and comments. We will definitely focus on creating more detailed documentation, manuals, and video tutorials for YetiForce.

Piotr from Bimonta

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Affordable & Excellent

I'm really glad I found and gave YetiForce a try.

Pros

YetiForce is a great and free open source CRM. It's very user friendly and easy to navigate, you can customize pretty much anything you want. You get exactly what they promise - a complete and fully functional system for free. Each new update brings a ton of improvements and new functionalities. If you run into trouble with the system or updates you can always use their free support. I sincerely hope more open source projects follow this path.

Cons

Updates are usually postponed by a couple of weeks from their initial "deadline" and there is no auto update function. As many others mentioned, the documentation could be improved.

Response from YetiForce

Replied February 2019

Thank you very much for this outstanding review. We realize postponing updates might be annoying but we want to get rid of all the known bugs before we publish the new version. We do our best to stick to the schedule and provide our users with as polished software as possible.

Chris from CSCloudSolutions

Yetiforce CRM - A superb newcomer that exceeds expectations, and continuously delivers and surprises

I have been using Yetiforce for just over a year now and can honestly say it is the best Open Source CRM I have ever worked with. As a previous CiviCRM and Vtiger user, I am pleasantly surprised at the standard of their product, the rapid development process, and how professional the yetiforce team are. I am currently a community user, as still working with it on a development site, but have begun to use their paid-for services with some customization work (which is also impressive with quick turnaround and lots of supportive advice when I didn't quite understand). Having worked with it for the past year I have decided to commit to it full time now as my preferred CRM (and in the process of moving my live data from my Vtiger CRM). I am also working towards becoming a full-fledged paying customer once my business grows. The only downside for me at the moment is the lack of documentation, but it is a small price to pay for the quality of the product they produce. I appreciate it is early days and they are a growing business, so the documentation will eventually come. In the meantime, there is a growing and supportive github community that helps when we get stuck. Yetiforce is one of the most feature-rich CRMs I have ever seen and is wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for alternatives to what is currently out there!

Pros

Feature rich, easy to customize, ability to create your own modules, fast loading (no shaky screen transitions like my old vtiger used to do), superbly integrated with components such as Roundcube

Cons

Lack of documentation so it requires some technical ability to do customizations and setup some tasks

Response from YetiForce

Replied March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our system. We are working on better documentation.

Magdalena from Promesa Plus Sp. z o.o.

Complete and user friendly CRM

The work is easier and faster.

Pros

YetiForce has a lot of versatile functionalities and tools that can be easily found in the application. It's also fairly easy to manage from the administrator's perspective. Updates and new features are released quite regularly. The application is free and opensource so the possibilities are endless.

Cons

The documentation is incomplete, sometimes you have to experiment with some settings because there is no description that would explain what certain options do in the system.

Response from YetiForce

Replied June 2018

Thank you very much for this great review!

Damian from OneStepUp

YetiForce proves that decent business software doesn't have to be expensive

So far YetiForce has been great.

Pros

YetiForce is an all-in-one solution and still remains free. When I first found YetiForce I wasn't sure how good a free CRM can be judging from my previous experience but I was pleasantly surprised. I had no problems with the installation and configuration, all the users got used to the software pretty quickly as well.

Cons

There is nothing major that I dislike, just a few small issues. I think an update notification would be a great addition, whenever a new update is available the admin could get a notification in the CRM. Another thing that could also use a notification system are emails, it would be great if YetiForce had sound notifications when an email is received.

Response from YetiForce

Replied February 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your amazing review! We're glad YetiForce surprised you. We forwarded your comments about the notifications to the development team.

Sebastian from Bridge Agency Overseas Education Centre PTY LTD

Great open source project

Pros

We have been using YetiForce for a couple of years and it has never let us down. It is quick and intuitive. The producer offers several support options, including free support. It is a decent application that requires no subscription or license fees. I would recommend it to everyone who is looking for a reliable open source CRM.

Cons

Response from YetiForce

Replied January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review YetiForce.

Bojan from PERFEKT Sabina FEKONJA s.p.

I've been looking for such a CRM for a long time

Very young, dynamic, especially good TEAM. They know exactly what they want! On top

Pros

Cons

Working with customers is changing every day and I can adapt quickly and easily to this

Response from YetiForce

Replied December 2018

Thank you very much for your amazing review!

Piotr from OmniOffice

Customized CRM

It keeps our document and information circulation much easier.

Pros

CRM is fully customised which makes it suitable for all our activites. Team has demonstrated good understanding of our business needs, contact with the vendor is easy. Documentation for implementation was well thought-over. This system user friendly, despite it is techinical compexity. We will continue cooperation with YetiForce.

Cons

Each phase implementation is quite time-consuming and needs excessive testing, but we have faced no major issues.

Response from YetiForce

Replied October 2017

Thank you very much for the favorable review.

Pawe from SKL Plus sp. z o.o.

Splendid software with plenty of features, all very useful in your customer's service.

Control over customer service process, following AM and helpdesk people tasks.

Pros

Cons

Occasional problems with updates, some of the features sometimes suddenly disappear with the major version change (security reasons), could have been better documented.

Response from YetiForce

Replied May 2018

Thank you for this amazing review, we appreciate all your comments. We're currently working on better documentation for our product.

Tomasz from CEDEKA Centrum Doskonalenia Kadr

Yetiforce is a useful and free CRM

Pros

The major advantage was its flexibility and virtually unlimitted possibility of adjusting it to the needs and type of business you run. We have been using it for a couple of years now and it turned out to be really effective. It's fast even when you are handling huge database. Moreover, it is clear and coherent and for the above mentioned reasons it has been a great support for us. The system is being continually expanded and the existing minor bugs are easily deleted by updates.

Cons

It requires advanced server settings which might be problematic if you are working on a shared server.

Response from YetiForce

Replied September 2018

Thank you for the review, we're glad you liked YetiForce.

Arkadiusz from Monobit Arkadiusz Dudek

Reliable, fast, free

Pros

I used a couple of different CRM apps before, both free and paid but they were never enough. If they were free they didn't have everything I needed, if they had everything I needed they were simply too expensive. Yeti Force, however, beats them all. I had a few issues at the very beginning but they were fixed pretty quickly and it's been working well ever since. Great project management features, free support, allows you to enable/disable modules and add custom ones.

Cons

I think that the documentation should be a little bit more detailed because sometimes I can not find needed information.

Response from YetiForce

Replied January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review YetiForce

Markus from Thai Brand

Few words of truth about Yetiforce

I actively testing and spying of developers activities. Yetiforce is not only loaded with lots of extremely useful modules, but its code has been swept with all residue bad and unnecessary code produced by "older brother". I wish I can move to Yetiforce soon, just waiting for good news about next release.

Pros

flexibility and well organized code

Cons

Should have some easy to manage webforms generator and robust flexible customer portal

Response from YetiForce

Replied March 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our system. We'e put a lot of energy towards coding and getting it work well and in a manner that will meet a diverse set of needs. We like your suggestions for improvement.

Alex from Entelec Control Systems

Easy to use and good customer support.

We use it for our operational process, working with tickets and service contracts.

Pros

The flexibility of the system, you can add field in the modules very simple. You can make your own modules very simple.

Cons

There is no usermanual at this moment, and the PDF module is not that extended. sometimes it's hard to upgrade the system to a new version.

Response from YetiForce

Replied January 2018

Thank you very much for the feedback, we want to improve our documentation and add the manual this year.

Zuzanna from E-House Sp. z o.o.

Unlimited Power with YetiForce CRM

Pros

It really has amazing functionality once you set it up to fit your business. I have been using it for almost 2 years and there was never a thought to find a replacement for this CRM. Especially that there are modules that aren't free in other systems and you can have an unlimited number of users also for free.

Cons

Only documentation could be a bit better. Some articles in the documentation can be outdated as the system changes so this can create set up delays.

Response from YetiForce

Replied January 2018

Thank you very much for the positive review, we plan to update our documentation this year.

Steven from NetstatFX

Yetiforce was extremely easy to install and is leaps and bounds above other CRM solutions

Easy to setup and install for Clients. Relatively straightforward CRM editing.

Pros

I installed vTiger for a Client who lives on the East Coast. It took me over 24 working hours to get vtiger installed and initially setup correctly (by suppressing error messages, lots of // in the code). YetiForce requirements and install was extremely straight forward and easy to get setup.

Cons

I wish the customer portal had more documentation or tutorials available. There are already a few versions available on GitHub so I wish there was a clear, concise way of adding this feature.

Response from YetiForce

Replied May 2018

Thank you very much for your review! As far as your issue with portal is concerned, we're currently working on a new, more user-friendly and secure version of portal.

Maciej from Point Sp. z o.o.

Industry: Computer Networking

Great cooperation with YetiForce! They moved our bussines on new level with their software.

Pros

Customization for our needs is splendid! We can create new featrures which we need almost on demand.

Cons

This software is still evolving, so base configuration and features can be not enough. You can develop almost everything, but in that case you need to know what exactly you want and you have to predict all consequences of that (what is not easy).

Response from YetiForce

Replied January 2018

Thank you very much for your review!

Dorota from Think Poland Sp. z o.o.

Very good and useful open source CRM proposition.

Pros

YetiForce offers a great functionality that makes a lot of things related to customers service very easy, quick and smooth when it comes to running a business. It is clear and quick to use, does not pose any problems when finding desired functionality. A big plus for having as many users as we need, costless.

Cons

Response from YetiForce

Replied January 2018

Thank you very much for the feedback, we want to improve and update our documentation this year.

Tomasz from D&T BROTHERS SP Z O.O.

Industry: Medical Devices

Great, easy to use and configure to mach your needs. Never failed.

It allowed me to customize it according to my needs. I did not really find anything that would make me unhappy about this CRM. Every problem I came accross and could not solve it myself, was usually fixed in the next release of CRM

Pros

It is open source so if I want to add some functionality I just write my own module. It has also lots of features already build in, which are normally extra paid.

Response from YetiForce

Replied June 2017

Thank you very much for the nice recommendation.

Jan from Dewit Food and Beverages Ltd.,

The system is completely useless when you cannot change the currency from USD to Euro

none whatsoever

Pros

Firts imppression looks good but very disappointed that the default settings cannot be changed. This is a major flaw.

Cons

I cannot respond to this as the basics simply does not work when you cannot change a default setting

Response from YetiForce

Replied July 2018

Thank you for the review. We are going to add a functionality that will allow you to change the previously selected default currency today. If you provide us with an access to your system we will add this functionality to your system for free. Alternatively, we can offer you a free account on our private cloud for 2 months, after that period you can either receive a copy of your system or you can keep using the service at its regular price (it includes free updates, support, fastest server optimized to work with YetiForce).

Yetiforce is a great solution for a self-hosted CRM

An overall decent self-hosted solution for your CRM needs, definitely have an expert help with setup and configuration and/or do your research first. But once you grasp the concept, you'll love the easy and simple interface and use of this CRM.

Pros

Once you've got things properly set up, Yetiforce is easy. Once you grasp the unique process Yetiforce uses, it organizes your leads and sales process beautifully. There are a lot of features, a lot of options...and once setup to use, it's easy and easy to train your sales and marketing reps.

Cons

Initially, although the basic install is easy, the setup/configuration and learning how the flow works is daunting and a little confusing...you definitely want to checkout the documentation before delving in (unlike I did). Once you grasp the flow that Yetiforce uses, it begins to make sense.

Response from YetiForce

Replied December 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review YetiForce.

Roberto from Simple Solutions srl

A very powerful and customizable platform

I consider Yetiforce CRM a very powerful platform that can significantly increase the productivity of any business. At Simple Solution we use the software everyday to connect mail and documents to customers, services, and commercial opportunities. Everyday our sales people use Yetiforce to manage tasks and project by connecting appointments and activity directly to leads and customers. The entire team is kept informed and we know, when and who has met a customer or a lead, including keep track of all telephone calls allowing for a quick automatic connection with customers, vendors and sales opportunities. In terms of management, we can access all the other data regarding our activity, as workflow or inventory data, in a very easy way. With a nice graphical interface, and via web (pc, tablet, smartphone). Everything is customizable and you can add fields and particular views (filters, reports, relation tabs and widgets) very easily. Further you can create automatic alerts if something happens or send mail or sms to customers. In conclusion, we are so happy using the Yetiforce platform that we began a few months to propose it to our customers and we are having a lot of success with this. That's all...it's amazing.

Response from YetiForce

Replied May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to make such a detailed review.

Nicolas from VR4

Great Tool

It is an excellent tool, I work for years with vtiger and Yetiforce far surpasses it. I recommend 100% YF

Response from YetiForce

Replied March 2017

Thank you for the review. We are honored that you would recommend us. Since we value service too, feel free to tell us how we could service you better. Also please note that we are opensource software. Our goal is save company money on software fees and then use those savings towards tailor design.

Jakub from Womat

Industry: Printing

Great alternative for paid CRMs

It increased efficiency for accounting and project related processes, and saved us a significant amount of money.

Pros

It’s a free alternative to some very popular and very expensive CRMs everyone knows. It’s also open source, which makes it even better as you no longer depend on the software producer. Moreover, the software is extremely customizable, especially if you compare it to other CRMs.

Cons

Sparse documentation seems to be the biggest issue.

Tomasz from Tomex System Tomasz Wimmer

Best opensource CRM on the market

YetiForce helped our company simplify a lot of processes that required a few different apps before. Now all we need is YetiForce.

Pros

It limited the number of programs used in the company from 5 different apps to 1 - YetiForce. Now everything is stored in one place, neatly organized, easy to find.

Cons

I really have no reason to complain, this is free software and it does exactly what it is supposed to do, so there is no reason to nitpick.

ANDREI from SC EVOSOFT MEDIA SERVICES SRL

BEST CRM SOLUTION EVER

Good support, good soft!, Increase in Sales

Pros

One of the best solution out there, also very friendly staff, has all option plus you can do Api integration, has a nice notification system , a in house chat also, and anything you can imagine, taxes , pdfs , multi currencies, all type of invoices, and transport notes, basically you can integrate everything in it , a accountant software, some online stores, plus databases from social networks, and works as a charm too, support very fast, really guys try it , you won't regret :) have fun learning it as i do

Cons

Nothing, all good, i learn mostly all software in less than 24 h

Response from YetiForce

Replied November 2018

Thank you very much for this amazing review! We're very glad you find YetiForce useful and helpful in your company.

Piotr from Follow You

Very nice and intuitive

Pros

Cons

There isn't any specific thing that needs to be fixed. It will be nice to have automatic updates I hope they will implement this feature in the future.

Response from YetiForce

Replied January 2018

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate your suggestion regarding auto updates.

Monika from finance

Yetiforce review

Pros

Easy to use, functional, the system is very intuitive. It does not require a lot of work to make it maira to meet and adapt to your needs.

Response from YetiForce

Replied October 2017

Thank you very much for the review.

Eugene from Firm TiM

Industry: Investment Management

Great service

Very usefull software. Just in few clicks and ready to start your own business. Github contacts fast and ready to react on all the problems. I think it's great.

Pros

UI

Cons

Bugs and slow interactions when there are a lot of users.

Response from YetiForce

Replied March 2017

Thank you so much for reviewing our system. You might want to check out 4.0. We believe it runs much better. Basically we vamped it up so it runs well for 10000+ users

Michiel from Leased.Computer

A Great step forward !

When we found YetiForce, Leased.Computer and its brands was growing at a fast rate. With the wide range of services we provide, all we wanted was a complete suite business applications that integrated with one another. YetiForce's extensive set of products promised to cater to all our sales, marketing, management, and support needs. We made the big decision to completely migrate from our previous sales platform to YetiForce, and now we're happy about that move. The total runtime of that project was one of our biggest challenges; we had less than three months to make the switch. It only took us 3 weeks to completely migrate from Vtiger to Yetiforce, and we got great support on the few things that didnt work out straight. We are a happy costumer of Yeti. Only downside is sometimes some lack of documentation in their knownledge base, but you will find most of the questions in their github repo, and they provide very quick support (most of the time for free)

Response from YetiForce

Replied March 2017

Thank you and much recognition should go to the community of developers that make it possible to create the best open CRM system.

Bastiaan from Zebra Hosting

Solid development gives a safe tool

Using YetiCRM since the early beta's for our own companies and for clients. It has been a long road with ups and downs but there has been a clear line in improving the original vTiger to a more secure CRM. Issues get solved and requested features added, mostly within a short time frame. Updates are still tricky to roll out but can always be ordered from the helpful team at Yetiforce to do for you. For a reasonable fee you get expert help. Absolutely worth to support this team and if you can, order some paid assistance to let this CRM grow or ask them to develop a custom module for you. minus: less know CRM so there are no other extensions like Magento or Joomla connectors available. Sometimes important features disappeared for a while (to resurface in a new module later on.) plus: Good support team, steady development, free or low priced support. Secure, still pretty fast. Suggestions are taken seriously and its open source! Continued development with big steps. Still our first choice to advise our clients!

Response from YetiForce

Replied March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our system.

gianluca from Milano IT Consulting

Real open source

We are an Italian system integrator and we are using YetiForce for all our CRM projects. We ask a feedback for all our customers about their yetiforce experience and the result is always that the application is intuitive, fast and user friendly.

Pros

real open source, powerful, complete, customizable

Response from YetiForce

Replied May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our software.

Łukasz from Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Technology

Excellent software and support

I can honesty recommend YetiForce as a great CRM not only for companies but also for different organizations and offices.

Pros

We are using Yetiforce as a system for projects and investments monitoring in the Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Technology. The software meets our specific requirements, but also offers great deal of flexiblility, security and reliability.

Cons

Some functionalities deserve a bit of fine tunning in order to make the image complete, but all in all benefits significantly outweigh the cons.

Response from YetiForce

Replied September 2018

Thank you very much for your review! We always strive to improve our product, your helpful feedback will definitely motivate us to work even harder.

Rui from Aliartalentos

Industry: Oil & Energy

In my opinion, simply the best of the open-source alternatives I've seen

I've seen and used a lot of free alternatives, but this one takes the cake. A fully featured suite with all you'll ever need. If your business is small like mine, you can slim it down to suit your needs. Highly customizable with a very large and supportive community.

Pros

Very customizable and a out-of-the-box fully usable featured solution.

Cons

Some modules are complicated to understand, and some are very dependent on others. Customization must be done with caution and a lot of trial and error.

Response from YetiForce

Replied March 2017

Thank you for comments. We hope that our new version 4.0. has fixed some of the compatibility issues.

Krzysztof from AK-FUTURE Sp. z o.o.

I found YetiForce a little bit over a year ago and decided to give it a try

Flexible and user friendly CRM

Pros

The developer always surprises us with something great. For example the latest version brought a record preview functionality that I've been waiting for for a long time. It saves us a lot of time (and clicks) on a daily basis.

Response from YetiForce

Replied January 2018

Thank you very much for the positive review and the feedback on our development.

marc from Skydoo

Top Tool but not applicable for Europe - No Currency EU?

Nice to use, but as said before, no EU currency.

Pros

All inclusive platform. Even GDPR and register for GDPR incidents.

Cons

Strange to have a GDPR module for Europe but no EU currency?

Response from YetiForce

Replied November 2018

Hi Marc, thanks for giving YetiForce a try. We would like to inform you that the Euro currency exists in YetiForce, among many other currencies. Our company is based in Europe and we have many European clients (including the Netherlands) so YetiForce definitely is applicable in Europe. Please send us an email and we will gladly help you for free with the currency and whatever other problems or concerns you have. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Nando from PT. Visi Teknologi Asia

Still building my own custom CRM system using YetiForce

For our CRM system, this is a very good apps

Pros

- Complete solution for our own custom CRM. - It is totally free!!! - We can have YetiForce team to help build our own custom CRM with some fees, but it is considered cheap.

Cons

- System settings are not user friendly. - There is no complete manual guide, only depends on issues posted on github.

Response from YetiForce

Replied June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our system.

Luis from Cable Servicios

Excellent CRM Project

We still are implementing this CRM. But Its very complete. Few bugs

Pros

Easy to install and to manage. Easy to customize. Great Github site. A lot of functions.Its Free. It would be the best CRM.

Cons

There is not paid support for this system aparently. The documentation isn enough if we compare with others CRMs

Response from YetiForce

Replied May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We do offer paid support.

David from City of Monroe

Great and very Cost Effective

Pros

This CRM is excellent. Very customizable. Also, it is free (If you host it on your own server), so that makes it even more appealing.

Cons

There are no manuals, so there is some trial and error when it comes to learning to maneuver around the program.

Response from YetiForce

Replied November 2018

Thank you very much for your review and comments. We appreciate your feedback.

Jakub from Mediaeste

Low cost, support, right tools.

Pros

Project management and product catalog I can find and use easily. All software is like a puzzle you want to match with pleasure.

Cons

Response from YetiForce

Replied October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We appreciate it.

Alonso from Aletres

really good crm

this is really amazing crm, what make better job on my company! easy to install, easy to use and with great community!

Response from YetiForce

Replied March 2017

Thank you very much for sending us a review. From past experiences, your review may not be accepted by Capterra. If you can re-submit, then I kind ask that you consider a few examples of what you like. Here is link with guidelines. http://www.capterra.com/reviews/guidelines?lightbox=true In the mean time, we appreciate the nice comments.

Italo from Citibank

Very complete tool for handling customer information

In general terms, I think it is a fairly complete tool and above all that it does not generate costs for the company.

Pros

What I like about Yetiforce, is that although it is a free download tool, it is very complete and intuitive

Cons

I do not see that I have many things to improve, however they could add automatic updates. For the rest, I think it's a good application

Response from YetiForce

Replied June 2018

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate all your comments.

Valmir from TTCA Soluções

Excellent CRM Software

I've been using Yetiforce CRM for 1 year and its evolution is fast with new added features. An excellent CRM software.

Response from YetiForce

Replied March 2017

Thank you for kind words. We've been working very hard.

True force for developers to build their own CRM

Failed attempt to implement a custom CRM of our own. The time versus cost weighed and a smaller ready, more specific package was purchased.

Pros

The features and customization's are a lot.

Cons

Time and effort required for a developer intermediate to work through the in-depth customisation's.

Response from YetiForce

Replied November 2018

Thank you very much for reviewing YetiForce.

Bugra