All AiTrillion Reviews

Denicka

Cosmetics, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2021

BEST Marketing Automation Around!

The AiTrillion APP is a must have if you're wanting to give your website an all-inclusive marketing strategy and automation then this is the App - heaven. I truly thankful and grateful for Saurabh he took his time making sure I understood everything that this app offers. If you're not using this App, you're missing out come join us for the best advice in helping your store grow AWESOME I'm so pleased!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PROS

ALL-IN-ONE MARKETING APP - EMAIL, REVIEW, WEB PUSH, POPUPS and many more than 11+ features Customer Support Ease of Use Ready to use templates Onboarding - Process and all explanation

CONS

Everything is good!!! ITS HARD TO FIND ANYTHING.

Reason for choosing AiTrillion

BEST MARKETING STRATEGY, MOST AFFORDABLE PRICING AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE MUST IMPORTANT THIS APP IS ALL IN ONE WHEN OTHER APPS HAVE ONLY 1 OR TO FEATURES All modules are INTEGRATED WITH OTHERS. GO FOR IT.

Ghanshyam

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Amazing App! Outstanding support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!

I wanted to have an affiliate software or company that can provide low cost solution and I must thank to GoWebBaby shopify store developer for suggesting this app and showing all benefits that it offers.

PROS

I liked the combination of different functions in the app such as; - Loyalty Rewards - Web Push Notification - Affiliate Programme - Product Review - Email Marketing App has wonderful features in affiliate marketing I liked outstanding customer support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]! He is been tireless in helping us to set up the entire app and also offered wonderful marketing ideas.

CONS

I would say they should provide chat mobile link up option for small companies Product review can be with pictures

Reason for choosing AiTrillion

Because of many features compared other offering limited features at higher cost

Beaudly

Apparel & Fashion, 1 employee

Amazing customer service

Overall, my experience with AiTrillion has been exceptional.

PROS

The customer support team at AiTrillion was always responsive and helpful whenever I had any questions or issues. Overall, it's been a game-changer for my business, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to improve their e-commerce strategy.

CONS

There is nothing not to like about AItrillion.

Jerry

Graphic Design, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2020

PROS

It's relatively easy to set up and understand how it works. When I got stuck, the customer service was very responsive and efficient.

CONS

The user interface is outdated and can be counter intuitive.

Thanks for leaving your feedback. Our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote & motivated to make it a 5 star from 3 star. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to making your Business A Success on Aitrillion!

Ingrid

Reviewed May 2020

Wonderful addition to my online platform

It’s been amazing to have everything all in one place - being a sole proprietor I find it difficult to wear all hats every day so it’s so nice to have everything in one spot!

PROS

Integration was very easy with existing Shopify store and social media links. The format is a bit overwhelming at first but once you figure out how to change work flows and settings it works quite well. Customer service is great!

CONS

Not many cons so far other than maybe some training videos would be useful. Most workflows set up in minutes though which is really great.

Reason for choosing AiTrillion

I took advantage of the gracious Covid-19 offer.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you ongoing.

Curtis

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Super Awesome Marketing Tool

Overall experience very good. I have used tech support on several occasions and its always easy to reach someone and they also do free training *they did for me when I first signed up

PROS

From Customer Loyalty to Affiliate Program, to website Banners linked to analytics and sales programs this tool has it all!

CONS

I wish the affiliate program did not use PayPal for payouts. It should have another option.

Walid

Reviewed October 2023

Great support

Migrating my Ecommerce and Just found out about AItrillion which has tons of features in one app which was very enticing. After meeting with the onboarding/technical team going through so many features, they are very helpful and reassuring and even offered installing parts of the features for me.

PROS

All on one appSupport is brilliant Easy to integrate

CONS

Can be overwhelming at the beginning with all the options and features, but support and onboarding team walked me through everything

Nicole

Reviewed September 2023

All In One App

PROS

There are so many options in one app. It can only get better!

CONS

I haven't found a negative as yet. At each stage of adding a new part of the app, I have had detailed help and live video chats to go through features. Response to messaging is super fast.

Whitley

Must Have

PROS

I love the loyalty program and email marketing which is easy to use.

CONS

I wish they offered more features to drive more traffic.

Sean

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Great customer service

PROS

customer service and features are very good

CONS

its a very large piece of software, but the team will help navigate that

Tj

Automotive, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Best app for ecommerce store

PROS

We've using AiTrillions app for almost three years!!! This app literally has every function we need for marketing and etc. Considering all these functions included in their plan, the price is beyond reasonable. And on top of app itself, their customer service is top notch!! Big shoutout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who's always been there for all our request, super knowledgable and responsive people!!! CANNOT RECOMMEND ENOUGH!

CONS

nothing really. the app and customer service gave us everything we need.

Jolinda

Reviewed May 2021

Excellent product! Excellent Support!

PROS

This app has worked out fantastic for me! I highly recommend the app and its support team. I love that I don't have to slow down my site with a bunch of separately installed apps running inefficiently. I also very much appreciate the Ai Trillion service that I've received. Not only have they bent over backward to support customizations that I've requested, but they have remained very patient with me. I am not a techie person and this is my first e-commerce store/website. Their support team has been and continues to be, very responsive! Highly recommend.

CONS

I have not run into anything that I dislike about this app or the support that comes with it or the price that I pay for it. All excellent!

Reason for choosing AiTrillion

I originally chose AI Trillion because it would allow me to customize the language of their review app module. Not only was it possible (not possible on other apps) but they helped me do it! I chose AI Trillion because I was advised that my store would run faster by having 1 app with 12 functionalities vs 12 individual apps uploaded to my Shopify store.

Sade

Reviewed May 2020

A kitchen sink app for most of yr business needs

Overall, an amazing platform for businesses of any size & from any industry. the potential for grow and amount of value you get in one central place is unbeatable.

PROS

I really like the wide array of functions that AiTrillion provides, wrapped up in one convenient package. Having a million apps that all perform one function and thus having that many different admin panels to log into and configure is daunting, so the ability to do all of that in one place is amazing.

CONS

I feel like there are a few things that could be improved as far as the admin panel (linking between apps, clarification of functionality, etc.) and I know it’s silly but my biggest gripe is the animated logo in the top corner that you can’t turn off. It drives me nuts.

Reasons for switching to AiTrillion

There were a few apps that AiTrillion provides access to that I was already using

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to making your Shopify Business A Success!

Replied June 2020

Vickie

Arts and Crafts, 2-10 employees

Brilliant

Brilliant we are getting loads more reviews now

PROS

The software was really easy to install and setup. In fact the support team did everything for us.

CONS

Wasn't quite expecting the bill but it's still good value for money

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review. While Shopify places stars next to our business, you are our real star. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well & we are motivated to help you build your business. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Rajnikant

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2021

Great App

The overall experience is great with this app developer. It has excellent and quick customer service.

PROS

It gives excellent support to the user of this app by collecting the customers email and reviews.

CONS

It provides good service to send emails to the customers for sales and marketing of the products.

Peter

Best shopify app yet!

Overall, I contacted AiTrillion support once, to see if they could enhance the website loading speed, and they reached out to me within an hour and helped to figure out the problem.

PROS

This app is incredibly easy to use. I love how it packs all of the things you need in a website, into one app. Very easy to use and i love all the features.

CONS

I think that the code is very large, and based on gtmetrix, it says is slows down the website slightly, but this is a sacrifice i am willing to make for how much AiTrillion helps my business.

Replied June 2020

Federico

Publishing, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2020

Just installed, but it looks great!

All in one is a great value, especially for the precious tools

PROS

All in one is amazing, so I can uninstall other bad applications.

CONS

- Ease to understand and use - Free plan for the start up period - Integration with Shopify

Reasons for switching to AiTrillion