• Pros

• "- Beupify solved the problem of notifying my website users - Has a great live chat support - Affordable - Up to my expectation "

• "Easy to Customise and make it very user friendly. No much effort required to create a widget. Takes just 5 min max to build one for a starter."

• "The main pros of Beupify are very easy to use. All most 5-10 minutes steup in my website and get updated notification my users. I like this Beupify for this priceing. i think it's very cheap and best."

• Cons

• "So far I have not experienced anything I don't like. So I can't say there is anything bad about it as it's all positive so far."

• "I didn't find any specific error besides the homepage."

• "Native responsive is missing. RSS feed integration is missing."

Browse Beupify Reviews

Elmira from Relcu LLC

I would recommend Beupify to everyone who wants to keep their users up-to-date

When subscribing to Beupify, our goal was to keep users update about changes right on our website. Previously we used pop-ups to do that but we thought it would be better to find a tool that is primarily doing that as our users did not really like our pop-ups. We tried the free trials of other similar products but after experiencing the positive sides of this product and considering its fair price we decided to stick to it and have not regretted it.

Pros

- Beupify provided us an all-in-one-place solution - Has a great live chat. - It is much cheaper, which, obviously is another important factor for any business. Long story short, it covers all of our needs/expectations and has a competitive price.

All is one place - Keep user up-to-date

Make the process to notify the visitors about the new updates or features much easier. So far the experience with Beupify astounding. Reasonable price, and easy to use. The support team is super helpful. To keep users up-to-date this is the best tool that I have ever use.

Pros

A lot of options and customizable features make it very user friendly. It just reduces our time to mail or massaging every time when new features or bug fixes are released. With Beupify We have also added a coupon code and that just awesome. Now we just one text away from our customers.

Cons

I didn't find any specific error besides the homepage.

Reasons for Switching to Beupify

Beupify is much easier to use.

Vikrant from Self employed

It's very easy to use!

Pros

Onboarding process Customer support User interface Features for feedback

Cons

I think they haven't explained what exactly does this tool does. I got confused while visiting the homepage. I had to ask for a product demonstration video from one of the BDEs to understand what it does.

Shazzad from SM IT

Best way to update your customers!

Boosting my ecom websites salse. My conversation rate has gone 6% up. Love it.

Pros

Firstly I used the free version. In starting it was hard for me to manage this but after using 2 days I found it is user friendly and beneficial for my customers. Because most customers don't want unnecessary emails in their inbox. Also, Beupify is very effective to talk with customers and boost sales or after sales service. Customers want fast answers and this software does this.

Cons

There is no tutorial on youtube for this software. They should upload some using guide video for this software.

Reasons for Switching to Beupify

Very bad user experience and hard to use. Also poor customer support.

Most Runu from Web Expert Pro

Beupify business like easy

Pros

Beupify business like easy Because I am set up announcement new offers and deals. Also put my social media link its convert my FB page quickly.

Cons

I think its need analytics update which country people visit and subscribe newsletter And need add email marketing option on this app.

RAKIBUL from Market Research

Industry: Market Research

Very Attractive for website User

Most of this software good for me. And other app hurd to maintance. This app easy to maintance.

Pros

Some time i show notification, user can massage regularly when new update or offer we provide. Thats good for this software.

Cons

Some time this app delay notification.

Seamlessly inform you daily updates

We used to use “feedback” plugins on our website and mostly with pure functionality. The best benefit of Beupify is "one platform for everything". We are happy with Beupify and recommend everyone to use it to keep customers updated and increase conversions.

Pros

It's is very easy to keep customers or just website visitors updated right on our website. They are aware of all our changes or new integrations. Very easy to create, connect and start review collection.

Cons

It would be very helpful if the founders added push notifications to the product so we can notify our costumers even they are offline.

John from ePublishing Press

Great solution for notifications

I like the product and the pricing is good. It's easy to add notifications to your webaite and has a solid editor to add notifications.

Pros

Simple to implement on website The editor to design notifications is comprehensive. Users can sign up to email list.

Cons

More WordPress integration - would like to see a WordPress plugin to be able to add notifications to website menu etc.

Reyad from SEO Pro Bangladesh

Expensive products at low prices

Overall i love this product's features and love their customer live support.

Pros

Cons

I think if it is integrated with WordPress, it will be the most useful product.

Meenank from PitchGround

A notification that just gets clicks!

Very positive, great support that's always available and super easy to figure out.

Pros

The notification just pops, that makes me click to see what's the new updates regarding this tool/software/business. This helps me notify customers very easily. And I did notice that not only customers, even new users were clicking the notification, and even entering the email. Well, this is like a double shot and I highly recommend Beupify for anyone as it's super easy to use, I learnt it within 15 mins.

Cons

I'd say it's fairly new, and some features I wanted weren't really there, but the team is working and delivering new features as I requested and kudos to the team for that!

Artashes from Softconstruct

A great and an easy way of making announcements on your website.

Pros

Beupify is an easy to use SaaS product that you can set up and forget about having troubles with sending emails that your users will most probably not read. It helps us connect with our users and, in the meantime, makes the work of our marketing team much more efficient.

Cons

The one thing that we would love to see on Beupify would be an integration with WordPress.

Aristotle from FreeClusters

Make Beautiful your Website With Beupify!

It helped me in lead generation and communication with my website visitors. As I have a new website, the results aren't huge and but I hope It will do that in the future.

Pros

It is an easy software to notify website visitors about future updates and collect their email addresses.

Cons

While collecting email addresses, if we have an option to collect names, then it would be more helpful.

Very useful, great value for money

So far everything is good, we have used multiple widgets to highlight the new features/updates. We also categorize our timeline so our users can easily navigate through the posts.

Pros

It's a very good tool to show release notes to your customers. Now we don't need to send mass mailings every-time when new features or bug fixes are released. We have also added an announcement with a coupon code and we were surprised that many users used it which added extra income.

Cons

It will be great if the authors could add a push notification feature as well because many users would like to know about the service updates even if they are not on the website and in this case the push notifications will be a great benefit.

Syed from Sultan Fine Arts

Industry: Furniture

A widget that is a must for your website.

Updating about new features to prospects instead of mail remainders.

Pros

Cons

Nothing as such. I think it's very easy to use no tech the knowledge required.

Amandeep from SND

Super powerful and a must have Widget

Superb experience till now :)

Pros

Being a non-techy I thought it must require some technical skills to install. But it's very easy to install and has powerful features. Loved it. Customer support is amazing :) Thanks for this

Cons

I didn't find anything to be precise, worth it :)

Gupil from LWB

Perhaps the Best tool for us

Our SAAS Platforms update sequence has helped us in creating a much more smarter way to share details.

Pros

We run a SAAS Platform and Ability to keep our users informed, Beupify is the best way to go about it.

Cons

I hope the Social Share and Feedback option becomes available in our plan too.

Mostofa Razik from Evercare Hospital, Dhaka

Great Experience to use it

Very good

Pros

Lifetime deal option is a great initiative for the users. Also some package is here.users take from here package as per his need.

Cons

Good user feedback & website's color combination. Thanks to honorable [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

NaveenKumar from Infosys

Great tool for bloggers and start-up founders

Pros

Ease of use, easy onboarding and workflow. Lot of options and customizable features which are easy to use.

Cons

Native responsive is missing. RSS feed integration is missing.

A tool that contributes to the growth

Pros

I believe relationship building with customers is highly important for the business growth. Beupify is exactly for that, making the announcements, fixes, updates easily accessible for customers and receiving their reactions indicates how well our roadmap fits to customer expectations

Cons

I do think that Beupify fully satisfies me for what is created to be. Nevertheless, I would recommend adding more options for the notification system including some mobile options. Life is moving to smartphones.

Zaira from Futuris Architects

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Start using Beupify immediately!

Pros

We use Beupify for our website and it is really cool. The most important thing is that you can always be in touch with your customers and be just one text message away, which pays off!

Cons

It was a bit difficult to adjust the settings the right way, but it was totally worth it.

Jason from Betterway

I don't think there is anything like it

Makes the process of notifying my visitors about updates, getting their feedbacks so much easier!

Pros

Cons

So far I have not come across any cons while using Beupify

Conclude product awesome

Awesome

Pros

Ease of use. Good features . High performance.

Cons

All is well. New features can further enhance software.

Jesus from Desmily.com

Industry: Publishing

Amazing software to keep your customers informed

So far the experience has been amazing, support team is super helpful.

Pros

This is a great software to maintain your customers informed on your website.

Cons

Would love to see roadmap features integrated into the software