(1,392)

1,392

Browse Pipedrive Reviews

Christopher from Owl SEM

The Best CRM In The Game

Pipedrive is by far my favorite CRM after extensively reviewing over a dozen of them. I recommend it to all of my clients because of how versatile it is with third party integrations. I also recommend it to any beginners since you do have the option of getting WAY more features than anyone else offers at the top-tier package; all while being one of the least expensive.

Pros

I like the simplistic UI, the customizability, and the fact that Pipedrive has the widest range of integrations in it's class. I would go as far as to call it MODULAR, meaning you can add pretty much any feature you'd like via 3rd party integrations. With this is mind, you'll never be limited to some of the things Pipedrive doesn't do as well. Alternatively, if you're looking for everything under one roof, Pipedrive does this better as a whole than any of the competition.

Cons

I'm not a huge fan of how some of the very simple features are blocked off from the lowest price plan. Since I prefer the 'modular' setup, this is the only plan that makes sense to me, but I do miss some of the features like important fields that display certain fields first based on where the deal or person / organization is in the pipeline. I used to run the top tier package from Pipedrive, and I wasn't really impressed with the automation features. They're a bit limited and the triggers don't always work.

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Pricing, features and most of all a great and flexible UI/UX

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Trello does not scale well and was not comprehensive enough for my needs

Joseph from Valcomp Technology Inc.

Industry: Computer Hardware

Big fan of Pipedrive

I happen to be a Pipedrive user. I am also an independent reseller of the product, as well as an integration consultant (pipedriveexperts dot com). I have helped hundreds of customers integrated dozens of different CRMs. No single solution is perfect but I find that Pipedrive is the right choice for a large majority of our clients. Pipedrive strikes the right balance between features, ease-of-use and cost. I am happy to say that their technical support is (by far!) the best I have seen from any CRM. I recommend Pipedrive to many types of businesses.

Pros

Pipedrive really is built for salespeople. The reporting functions for management are there, and getting better every quarter, but is the ease-of-use for a salesperson that distinguishes Pipedrive.

Cons

Automations are generally a very strong feature of Pipedrive, but one type of automation is missing (unless you use an external service). That missing capability is date-based triggering of workflows. Pipedrive cannot yet send a birthday greeting or followup message based on a date (past or present). This is an inconvenience for us, and we have to use external tools to solve that problem.

Lorraine from Maestrus

Um bom relacionamento

Rapidez

Pros

Facilidade de encontrar as informações e navegabilidade (UX).

Cons

Ter que utilizar o Zapier para fazer integrações para algo simples, como alternar a entrada do Lead para cada vendedor.

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

A facilidade em configurar as informações dentro do sistema.

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

O CRM do Active era muito engessado e precisávamos de mais autonomia.

Eden from Accentuate Web Design and Marketing

Avoid this software unless you like terrible support + constant problems with features.

The fact is, there are SERIOUS issues with this software, their support do NOT know what they are doing at all... if you report an issue, their 'engineering' team will tell you its 'supposed' to work like that instead of fixing the issue (for example, you can select a calendar in google calendars, it then doesn't work right, and they will blame how the calendar was created, but there is no guide on how to create a calendar properly, you can select the calendar that is of a wrong time, and there is no warning that it wont work correctly to scheduler people until you start getting double booked.) As an experience development agency owner of 15+ years, these guys need to seriously learn what customer centric design is, and train their engineering team as they seem to live in some kind of 'programmers' bubble. Their first tier support staff need serious training as they cant do anything troubleshooting wise and expect you to spend hours upon hours to troubleshoot the issue for them even if they can replicate the issue. Customers would be VERY UPSET to know the issues we've uncovered that were never announced, like MASS email delivery issues... in a sales environment that would cost company's thousands, its cost us at LEAST 10's of thousands in sales before we realised and now send important sales emails via another method

Pros

The pipeline management is good in this tool, it has a good base feature set, the problem is however, that many core things are MISSING or dont work right out the box.

Cons

From the outset, this product looks good value, which is likely why it has so many great reviews, however, the more you use it and the moment you need to contact support, you realise the trouble you've got yourself into. If you are a team greater than one, then DO NOT use this software (remember, you might want to grow in future too).

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

We choose Pipedrive because of its pricing at the time, and its base feature set was enough for us to grow into, however, during this time we've grown to a large team and uncovered dozens of massive issues, to switch would cost us a considerable investment time and money wise, we feel stuck and cheated as this company is too busy spending money on flashy new features that don't work properly to fix major issues with their workflow and existing feature set.

Marcelo from Top Taylor

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

O que eu acho do Pipe drive

Converti muitas vendas quando utilizei este CRM, me ajudou muito na organização , métricas, ele conversa com você e não te deixa na mão.

Pros

A praticidade e dinamismo em poder controlar o funil de vendas, com organização das tarefas, alertas amei a ferramenta.

Cons

Não tenho o que reclamar. Foi maravilhoso trabalhar com ele e sempre recomendo em todas as empresas que trabalho e ja trabalhei.

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

porque ja trabalhei com ele em outras empresas e foi fantástica a facilidade, dinamismo e controle de funil de vendas , me ajudou a converter muitas vendas .

Shayne from SellerPrime

PipeDrive is the best "Beginner" CRM Platform out there!

PipeDrive is functional CRM platform and a viable/cheaper alternative to SalesForce and other counterparts. It is easy to use and has a wonderful graphical interface. If you are a budding enterprise, PipeDrive is the software for you. If you're a full-fledged corporate, I'd personally recommend you evaluate other options because although PipeDrive is amazing, it still sports limited functionality that won't do a large company any justice.

Pros

1) You can send emails directly from the platform! This gives you an edge on your communication efforts and helps you trigger alerts, get notifications and manage a large volume of clients - often simultaneously. 2) The interface is very easy to use and there is no steep learning curve necessary for one to get accustomed to the platform. This also encompasses of how easy it is to navigate through the platform. 3) PipeDrive can seamlessly integrate with many third party service providers. We have had no problems integrating PipeDrive with MailChimp, Slack, Gmail, LinkedIn, etc 4) PipeDrive will never let your leads go stale. Leads that need following up with will be highlighted based on the criteria designed by the user. Intuitive icons beside each lead can give you a detailed picture as to what stage of your business process the lead is on and what required action needs to be taken. 5) PipeDrive makes it super easy to enter leads and move them through various stages of your business process. 6) Inter-departmental communication is a breeze. I've noticed a strong synergy between our sales and marketing department after implementing PipeDrive in our organization. It's very convenient to identify high potential leads and PipeDrive eliminates the need of trying to give the next department a detailed back-story about leads during a hand-off. This saves a LOT of time. 7) Dashboards can help you evaluate and track project progress at a glance.

Cons

1) We are unable to send one email to multiple contacts. Right now, we have to send them out one after the other. Sincerely wish they look into this. 2) Usually hands when processing large volumes of data. 3) Not suitable for large firms and organizations. I deem this to be an entry/Beginner CRM platform. 4) There aren't any built-in marketing and contract management tools.

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

PipeDrive was more suitable to our Organizational needs.

Great for a small business with a small team

Our team is satisfied with Pipedrive so far because it is the only tool we could find that does what we need. We would love for more features to be added, but at present it is working for us.

Pros

Pipedrive is easy to use and usually doesn't require tons of reading to understand how it works. They have some great videos to help with anything that might come up and I am very happy with their customer support. They usually get back to me within a few hours at the latest. It's a great tool for someone who wants something that is simple to use and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. The features are great for our small team to keep track of emails, leads and lead stages all from within one dashboard.

Cons

There are a few things that would have made it way more useful for our use case. One of these is the inability for one team member to view the mail tracking features on emails sent my other members. I person A sends an email to client 1, I cannot see the mail tracking feature to see if the client read the email or not. I have to ask each team member individually if their client "saw" their email. Another common issue is syncing. Sometimes, the platform is unable to sync emails from other accounts like Hey and it takes us a lot of time getting them to show up within the system.

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Streak didn't have many features that we needed to manage our leads and contacts.

Mark from Rain the Growth Agency

Pipedrive helps with quick pipeline updates

We've tried various CRM programs over the years. This is the best solution thus far.

Pros

It's very intuitive and allows you to make immediate adjustments. We can all be on a staff meeting and discuss a project and make an immediate modification to the account or covert to the next step.

Cons

It doesn't seem overly LINKEDIN friendly. It doesn't always pull past history of emails from outlook.

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

It was determined this would be easier to use by all teams within our company. My colleague did an excellent job assessing options. I think he did a super job identifying Pipedrive for us. Good choice.

Love Pipedrive as a CRM

Exccellent. Pipedrive has organized our lead gen efforts and given us a CRM we can really count on. Solid tool and solid support with a great interface.

Pros

Pipedrive has a set of beautiful features that we love for CRM and deal management. We love the kanban style deal interface with the "rot" feature. It's visual, sleek, modern, and feels nice to use. With one glance, you can tell what work needs to happen to get our lead generation game on point. Love the new features, such as a lead management place that's outside of our normal CRM. The custom field possibilities are also really important to us and helped us think of pipedrive more as a CRM, rather than just a deals management tool.

Cons

I wish they offered more integrations with other tools that we use frequently. We use clickup for task management and would love to see a native, powerful integration here. Also, would like more options for phone call software that saves directly inside pipedrive contacts.

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Better features for CRM and deal management; more visually beautiful; more features and better use care for what we needed

Michael from TV1 GmbH

Industry: Broadcast Media

Pipedrive has accelerated our sales strategy

We migrated from Saleforce Business License, where we spent 8x the money we spend now for Pipdedrive. We paid for Salesforce features we never used and wanted to go back to the basics. Tracking your sales funnels and making deals.

Pros

Fast, intuitive and in a permant upgrade mode of new features

Cons

They run a mid-agressive upselling strategy with additional features you have to pay for.

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Fast and easy onboarding, easy import of existing sales data

Bill from UpVision Digital

Great for Monitoring Leads & Lead Analytics

My overall experience with Pipedrive was very good, If I were to have a sales team I would definitely migrate over to there to make monitoring the sales process easier.

Pros

The feature that I loved the most about Pipedrive was the Lead Management, it was such an amazing feature of the software and was very detailed about how much information you can put in about each and every one of your leads, you could even Bcc it into your emails so that you can manage how all interactions are going from there.

Cons

What I liked least about the software was that there are so many features that cannot be accessed on the level I was using, I was on the Free Trial but noticed on there how some features that would be deemed necessary for leads were not available unless you were paying for the more premium subscriptions.

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

I made the switch to Asana due to how it provided me with everything I needed from Pipedrive but for free, I only really need to track the process of how the sales process is going with my leads but not much more outside of that, I found Asana to be the best choice for that need.

Generaly it is a good tool, but has many bugs

Pros

It is easy to use and visually is ok. They are constantly adding new things

Cons

The many bugs they have. Their extension to Gmail is really bad and unuseful. Most of the times their support can't help you solve the problems of the tool.

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

They wanted us to move to another version much more expensive

Dave from Grain Edit

An Affordable CRM that is both Feature Rich and Easy to Use

The onboarding experience is one of the best I have had. You can quickly get going and they have a ton of resources to get additional help (forums, videos, blog posts, video updates etc.)

Pros

I recently switched to Pipedrive from one of their competitors for two main reasons - their Contact Timeline feature and the wide arrange of integrations made available on all of their plans, even the lowest tiers. With the Contact Timeline feature I can quickly see all the touchpoints (both when and how) I have had with an existing contact. This is super helpful when looking for clients to follow up with in a single glance. I have seen similar offerings in personal contact organizers but nothing fleshed out to this degree and integrated with a more capable CRM. Hands down Pipedrive has the most comprehensive integration marketplace for the best price period. Other CRMs charge a hefty price to access webhooks or Zapier and usually allow access only on their higher level tiers. I love that Pipedrive has chosen to open up these integrations to all users on their platform. This is huge win for small business owners looking to grow with them. I am amazed at how many native and 3rd party integrations they have. If the tool exists, there’s a good chance you can connect to it with Pipedrive. It’s obvious that they have made integrations a priority and this adds a lot of value to the platform.

Cons

Overall I’m very impressed with Pipedrive. I do wish they would focus more of their efforts on the GSuite or Gmail Chrome Plugin. This is a real missed opportunity. In my previous CRM I could access all of my deals, contacts and notes right within Gmail. This was a real time saver, since I never had to leave Gmail to view my CRM data. Pipedrive’s Gsuite plugin is more context related. You can only see the contact/deal related information for the email you are currently viewing. I hope the plugin gets more attention in the future. Another modification I would like to see is image previews of contacts on the main contact page. They do offer this in the contact timeline view, but I would love to see it in the main contacts page as well. Finally, the Smart Contact Data tool needs some work. I have had issues with it finding enriched data on a lead. The previous CRM I worked with did a much better job. Hopefully this gets hammered out.

- Integration availability - Contacts Timeline view - Price - Customer Service

- Access to integrations at lower price. - Contact Timeline View

Really great tool if need more than Hubspot and less than Salesforce

Really great among all CRM tools if need more power than Hubspot CRM and don't want to shell out dollars for Salesforce. The mobile app is especially good among CRM tools.

Pros

Pipedrive has some of the best integrations have seen at that price point in any industry -- the customer lookup in Trello being a prime example. The overall product quality is also incredibly high -- e.g., we can see all export reports ever pulled in the system for audit purposes.

Cons

The biggest gap is consistent with almost any CRM on the market -- while we can drag & drop or bulk change statuses of tasks in spreadsheet mode, we can't change the task order within stage. Pipedrive *does* have some capability to hack this which we did on occasion -- specifically, just change up the event dates in the tasks and assign a custom field to be your actual due date -- it was clunky but it worked, and ultimately just use Trello for deal management.

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

general BCC of email, ability to do bulk edits, and drag and drop between stages

needed more CRM capabilities

Esther from Elements Labs

Life Saver for Disorganized Sales Team

I was building a website and setting up social media platforms for a company and asked "where will these leads go?" they were only using email. Everyone was stepping on each other's toes and had no idea who was called and what was discussed. Some inquiries were never replied to (just lost). They told me they'd have to spend $50000 for a specific crm they needed??? Had to do a bit of research; I looked at some options and many of them were just visually confusing, too complicated, too expensive etc I tested out Pipedrive and pitched it to the sales team. They're so grateful and very organized now! They love making notes! I would recommend Pipedrive to any sales team just getting started!

Pros

So easy to setup and get started, syncs the email accounts beautifully. I setup forms through our Wordpress site using Elementor, and used a plugin called *Elementor Pro Form Widget - Pipedrive CRM - Integration* to send all submissions directly into Pipedrive. Every form submission shows up in Pipedrive "New Leads" automatically creates a new contact, lead and note using information from the contact form. Very good price for this application! Sales team is very organized now, and accountant was happy we didn't break the bank! The sales team is very experienced in sales, but they definitely learned something new with the activity-based selling process :)

Cons

Pipedrive embed form is a bit slow to load in the page, I had trouble putting multiple forms on one page (as popups, didn't load), and limits styling etc but nice to have as a quick simple option to get started. In the end didn't use it. Don't use zapier / zaps to send from web forms, not worth the extra $$ per month - if you use Wordpress and Elementor - get Elementor Pro Form Widget Pipedrive CRM Integration from Code Canyon, makes the connection an absolute breeze with more customization options. There is an issue with using an email alias from our Gsuite account: it keeps defaulting to using the original email address (with old domain) which team doesn't want. We're going to have to remove the alias and make it its own email account for it to show up correctly. We've asked for support from both Pipedrive and Google, and no one understands why our alias doesn't work.

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Best features and best value. Pipedrive understands sales, and the sales team barely needed training with Pipedrive, they opened it up and just "got it." Wasn't expensive at all, very reasonably priced.

Scott from AutoBizBrokers, LLC.

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

EASY PEASY!

We haven't found a better system for the price or one that didn't require another 6-month long "consultant" to customize it, only to learn that what we really wanted was not doable. I'm finished searching for and customizing CRM's because Pipedrive has done the job well-enough for us.

Pros

We have tried and bought countless CRM's for our small Commercial Real Estate firm. We've spent over $100,000 reviewing, consultants, setting-up time (dedicated payroll) and purchasing the CRM software. No matter how many times we try to move-on to the latest and greatest CRM software with all the newest features, we keep going back to Pipedrive. The simplicity, clean layout, customization (without a consultant) and price just keeps us coming back to Pipedrive. We can make countless custom form fields, add phone, text, chat, IVR, email. They have a generic version of AI which looks up a contacts Social Media info and business data. There are management controls and reporting. The software could be more robust and add more Multi-Channel marketing features, but we haven't found a better system for the price or one that didn't require another 6-month long "consultant" to customize it, only to learn that what we really wanted was not doable. I'm finished searching for and customizing CRM's because Pipedrive has done the job well-enough for us.

Cons

The software could be more robust and add more Multi-Channel marketing features. We prefer CRM's that have all of the communication features included, such as email, chat, text, call, etc. Recently, Pipedrive added a phone system, but you are required to upgrade to a "Pro" account. We would prefer to just pay for the feature per agent, vs increasing the price for all of our agents for a simple feature like adding a phone, etc.

Peter from Eebz Ltd

Pipedrive - selected ahead of HubSport

Very happy so far with PipeDrive - agonised initially about using it because of weaker marketing automation features and 1000 email limit on emails, but still its quick and easy to use and less 'how do you do that' than any of the other five or so CRM's we experimented with. Strongly recommend.

Pros

Well integrated CRM that works. Clear, easy-to-navigate from company to lead to deal. Does not try to pretend to be a jack-of-all-trades. An excellent integrations universe provides options for superior specialist apps to provide improved functionality in that area of speciality. Looking at you Ontraport. Pricing is reasonable:- we are paying £150 for three users. Not cheap - its on the edge of our own affordability, but not as expensive as the frankly ridiculous HubSpot pricing. Nice free trial process and easy to start without nonsense of having to be sold to be some US-based rep for which I just do not have the time. Keap lost out to us here...

Cons

Maximum of 1 000 names on an email. Even as a small SaaS business we will be hitting this limit with six months. The work around is relatively simple: we have used MailChimp, for which there is a great integration in PipeDrive. Using MailChimp means we do not need PipeDrive Professional (and MailChimp is cheaper than the extra cost of Professional over Advanced) but I would rather pay a bit more for an integrated solution. Design is perhaps not as slick as HubSpot, but the ease of adding additional fields to contacts, jumping between companies and contacts is better. Weak/no LinkedIn integration. Surely this must be the most important tool for B2B lead gen? Really should be more tightly integrated (e.g. add a lead directly from LinkedIn)

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Hubspot - price.. oooh that price. Ontraport - too much other stuff we will not use (what has a second rate ecommerce to do with a CRM...) SalesForce - old Keap - purchase process too complex Zoho - Jack of all trades master of none Freshsales - Jack of all trades master of none

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

HubSpot is just too expensive. As a startup with just three sales people we just cannot justify close on £1000 a month for CRM and email functionality. I think HubSpot have drank the 'charge more' KoolAid and believe once you are trapped you will not escape. Pipedrive with suitable companion apps provide equivalent (or even superior) functionality to HubSpot at 20% of the price.

Kandice from ChargeTech

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Pipedrive makes it easy!!!

We have had a great experience. When we first on boarded Pipedrive, any questions we had were easily answered by the Pipedrive team. Truly great.

Pros

We love everything about Pipedrive. It has so many desirable features for keeping your customer database as well as your sales 'deals' organized. It is a one stop shop, truly. We would love more than anything if every single department had something as easy as Pipedrive. It has never taken us more than one day to get someone trained on using Pipedrive, it's that easy!!! It keeps all dollar amounts, products, customer information, emails, reminders, notes, attachments, reporting, analytics, social profiles from your customers information, and more!! I highly recommend Pipedrive.

Cons

We truly have no cons about this application..

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Customer Support at Pipedrive was helpful!!!

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Infusionsoft was very difficult to use and to get everyone on boarded. We didn't like the face of it or the dashboard and it took way to many steps to get to a 'profile' of a customer.

ahmed from chof 360

It Is For You

Pros

Work process robotization (Move an arrangement and an action is included, at whatever point we reach another arrangement can be included, and so forth.) - Super Useful! Can send messages straightforwardly through stage and they appear in Gmail Does not intergrade legitimately with Intercom just through Zappier. Can interface with Gmail schedule Analytics - With arrangements won (by month, day, year and so forth), estimation of arrangements won, normal per bargain, normal time until an arrangement is won, look further and you can perceive what items make up those arrangements won (term, perm, CI and so on), Deals lost - by stages, by stages after some time, by reasons, by reasons over the long run (you can limit what stage you are battling in). Won versus lost - pace of % on change to the following stage, transformation for the main stage, lost from this stage, change to won (win/misfortune proportion). Track the % shot of moving the arrangement to one phase to the following. Estimating income - Current income, future arrangements to be won, can refresh the nearby dates from month to month, see what has been won, see the phases on the open arrangements and alter the end month (status bar demonstrating its stage), set conveyance date choice (ie you put the arrangement in won when it goes to guaranteeing and the stays there for a while (3 weeks) to get an exact date when the income is gotten). Arrangement change yet nothing else, Deals won, Deals lost, income Forecast (platinum

Cons

In spite of the fact that the Silver arrangement doesn't give all the enhanced highlights as the Gold, (for example 2-way email adjusting, call scheduler, email following, and so on.) we would prefer not to switch the majority of our clients over to the Gold arrangement in light of the fact that lone a couple of them would profit by/would require the additional highlights. I wish there was an approach to redesign a portion of our clients to the Gold arrangement and keep the others at Silver. We utilize Pipedrive's reconciliation with Slack to tell our group when an arrangement has been recognized, won and additionally lost. Right now, you host to utilize a third-gathering (Zapier) in the event that you might want your notices to be increasingly explicit and I have been not able get Zapier to work effectively for us. I have just contacted the two sides for assistance however have not gone to an answer ( so be careful you may keep running into issues with incorporations - without a ton of helping support from either side).

Chris from Self Employed

Great product, easy to use and many features

Pros

• Workflow automation (Move a deal and an activity is added, whenever we make a new contact a new deal can be added, etc.) – Super Useful! • Can send emails directly through platform and they show up in Gmail • Does not intergrade directly with Intercom only through Zappier. • Can link with Gmail calendar • Analytics – With deals won (by month, day, year etc), value of deals won, average per deal, average time until a deal is won, look further and you can see what products make up those deals won (term, perm, CI etc), • Deals lost – by stages, by stages over time, by reasons, by reasons over time (you can narrow what stage you are struggling in). • Won vs lost – rate of % on conversion to the next stage, conversion for the first stage, lost from this stage, conversion to won (win/loss ratio). Track the % chance of moving the deal to one stage to the next. • Forecasting revenue – Current revenue, future deals to be won, can update the close dates from month to month, see what has been won, view the stages on the open deals and adjust the closing month (status bar showing its stage), set delivery date option (ie you put the deal in won when it goes to underwriting and the sits there for a period of time (3 weeks) to get a precise date when the revenue is received). • Deal conversion but nothing else, Deals won, Deals lost, revenue Forecast (platinum only) • Deal won can set an email reminder to our future admin person to send a thank you card! • Works with mailchimp as well • Customer success team can help after the client is opened. No time limit available. • Has slack and Trello integration • Direct integrations with analytics and marketing software. • LINKS WITH AIR CALL • Integration with intercom through automate (can create a note on the clients profile on the CRM when a message is received or sent). • Can 2 way sync all intercom and CRM contacts through PieSync App • Create Pipedrive deals for new Intercom users (Zap) • Most integrations available by far

Cons

Not as clean as Fresh Sales, does not have an internal platform for email messaging must link with mail chimp.

Virginia from Zenergy Technologies

Driving you pipeline to success

Pros

Pipedrive’s lead management CRM is intuitive, well-organized/easily customizable, and perfect for any sized company. It’s been extremely beneficial in helping to streamline our sales processes. I would strongly recommend enrolling in Pipedrive’s free trial; this will let you test out any of Pipedrive’s plans for the full thirty to get a better feel for how it works and find the correct plan for your needs. Pros Pipedrive’s Silver plan is very reasonably priced and comes with all the CRM necessities suitable for most small to mid-sized business. Sales… it’s a messy process… but there’s no headache with Pipedrive. You can easily set up customized pipelines for each user as well as view and transfer deals between pipelines. The ability to utilize two separate Pipelines to test against each other has been really beneficial in helping us groom our sales initiatives and outreach tactics. You can also, send emails from directly within the CRM’s platform; saving you time to engage more with potential clients and aids the process for keeping track of follow-up appointments and next step action items (discovery calls, presentations, proposals). Pipedrive supports over 100+ apps and integrations; we’ve integrated Lead Liaison, our lead generation tracking application, with Pipedrive so we don’t have to manually enter new leads, prospects, etc. from one CRM to the next. As an alternative to using the integration(s) you can also import spreadsheets directly into Pipedrive and assign deals and prospects to a specific owner. One of Pipedrive’s best features is the option to import contacts and merge them with those already in your database so you don’t have duplicates. This application is perfect for sales on the go; you can create custom reports to be sent to your email (for notifications on activities, emails, calls, etc.) and access your pipeline through Pipedrive’s mobile app so you can keep up with your clients and sales team(s) at all times.

Cons

Although the Silver plan does not provide all the enriched features as the Gold, (i.e. 2-way email syncing, call scheduler, email tracking, etc.) we don’t want to switch all of our users over to the Gold plan because only a few of them would benefit from/would need the extra features. I wish there was a way to upgrade some of our users to the Gold plan and keep the others at Silver. We use Pipedrive’s integration with Slack to notify our team when a deal has been identified, won and/or lost. Currently, you have to use a third-party (Zapier) if you would like your notifications to be more specific and I have been unable to get Zapier to work correctly for us. I have already reached out to both sides for help but have not come to a solution (… so beware you may run into problems with integrations – without a lot of helping support from either side).

Andrew from GROW Business Coaching

Pipedrive is an exceptional tool for Sales Managers and Sales Teams

Pros

The brilliance of Pipedrive is that by implementing the tool, Sales Managers as well as business owners will find that they simultaneously build best practice Sales Management capability into their businesses. Pipedrive really feels like it has been built by Sales Managers and Sales People, rather than by technical people, as it takes into account the things that frustrate Sales Teams the most. For example, simplicity and ease of use is essential to ensure that Sales People adopt any new Sales Tool. Pipedrive has really embraced simplicity and ease of use. One company I work with has a team of sales people mostly above the age of 50, who have successfully adopted Pipedrive. For Sales Managers, to have a tool to help them accurately predict whether their sales people are going to miss target, BEFORE it happens, is essential. Pipedrive makes it easy to setup standard sales processes. And to monitor leading measures that will predict future problems. This gives Sales Managers time to take corrective action. The tool also comes with the most powerful data import engine that I've ever worked with. So migrating legacy data into the tool is far easier than with any other tool I've worked with. All in all, I give Pipedrive a big thumbs up.

Cons

This is a minor point because it's easy to work around this problem: Pipedrive's ability to filter deal data an become frustrating as you have to setup pre-defined filters, and you very quickly get bogged down with too many filters. The workaround is to export the data into Excel and manipulate the data from there. Also, the ability to work with a pre-defined set of Products, while available in Pipedrive, is not the tools strong point. I hope to see a more refined implementation of Product capabilities in future releases. Lastly, it's important to note that the pre-defined reporting only starts to make any sense after some history of data is available. Some of the reports make sense after a few weeks of diligent use of the system by the sales team. Other reports will likely only make sense after a few months of system usage. Obviously this problem is relevant to any sales tracking system, not just Pipedrive.

Kurt from PanGeo Subsea

Industry: Oil & Energy

Pipedrive is EXACTLY what our sales/CEO needed.

We used to use endless excel spreadsheets and Dropbox to keep the sales/CEO up to date. This system did not work very well and was not helping our sales team and president/ceo keep up to date on the status of contracts 'in the pipeline'. When I saw an ad on Facebook for Pipedrive, I instantly knew it would be a perfect fit for our organization. It's super easy to use All you need is a browser. No more excel spreadsheets, dropbox accounts, syncing issues etc. The sales team / CEO can add new 'deals' in just a few clicks. When I gave my presentation to Management, they instantly "got it" once I dragged a new deal from the first stage "initial enquiry" to the second state "contact made". When I then updated the deal to indicate that a proposal had been submitted, I dragged the deal over to the "proposal submitted" stage and everyone said "aaaaahhhhhh". Favourite Features: 1. Ease of use. - All you need is a browser and there is a mobile app. 2. Deal stages - You can drag a deal from various stages (use the default or customize with your own sales pipeline) to instantly show what stage your deal is in. You can also have MULTIPLE pipelines. For us, we have a Primary and Secondary Pipeline 3. Creating Activities / Tasks - You can assign tasks such as 'emails, lunches, phone calls, follow ups' etc and have them assigned to users. Those users get automatic email reminders the morning the task is due. 4. Indications for overdue Activities / Tasks - You can instantly see (via a green, grey, yellow or red) Icon next to each deal if you have a task that is due today, or overdue, or no task assigned yet. 5. Reporting - You can instantly see in the 'dashboard' your current sales performances such as deals won (and for how much), the dollar amount of deals in the pipeline for each week, month or quarter etc, deals lost etc. 6. Email functionality - You do not have to manually copy / paste emails into Pipedrive deals. If you use the deal specific bcc address, all information in the email is automatically entered into that deal. 7. File uploads - You can upload your presentations, proposals straight into pipedrive. 8. Customization - Just about everything is customizable. 9. Deal Rotting - Deals are highlighted in red when they are 'rotting' meaning no activity over the past X number of days. 10. Dollar Amounts - Each deal can be given a dollar amount.

Pros

Ease of use. Deal Rotting Deal dollar amounts Dragging deals from the various stages Multiple Pipelines Outlook Email Integration Mobile App Everything is customizable File uploads Weighted deal dollar amounts Color coded icons for activites that are due, expired, or have not been assigned yet emails for activities that are due that day.

Cons

Sometimes when you add a deal, you ahve to refresh in order for it to show. Also when you edit a deal and add a note for example, that deal moves to the bottom or top of the list in that various stage. It would be better if that deal stays where it currently is in that stage, even if you update something in that deal.

Adam from AJA Realty Investments

The Best That I've Tried

A few months ago, I started using Pipedrive. Back then I chose Pipedrive because they were the only CRM that would allow me to create a customer field not only populate that data from a spreadsheet import, but allow me to update that same field later with some new data. I work a lot with quarterly data from the banks, so that was what won me over initially. At the time I compared it to Insightly, which does not allow updates to custom field from an import. A few month later as my business developed, Pipedrive then added the integrated email feature. That was awesome. My business model was evolving, so I tried out Insighlty again, Soho and Trello because I knew others that were using it. While Insightly and Trello would allow you to assign emails to a deal or flow, it was troublesome. Soho doesn't allow any email assignments to a deal. I'll give them Kudos though because I paid $25 to try them out and they were kind enough to refund my money. Now I know there are more CRMs out there. And I figure some of the higher dollar ones might do everything that I want. But right now I am happy with what I am getting for my monthly rate with Pipedrive. Is it perfect? No. It's about 85% of what I need. Pipedrive comes out with new features all the time, so I one day they might be up to 90-95% of what I need. So here are my Pros Email Integration - with a click of the mouse I can assign an email to a deal. The Ability to Update Custom Data Mobile App Customization Communication with Support Cons I could use some functionality to automate the creation of tasks as the deal moves from one stage to another. I am getting around that right now by using Automate.IO and Zapier. They both provide 5 Free automation scripts. The mobile app does not use email. So when I am out and about, I am using my Gmail for work and then I have to do some cleanup later with tying emails to deals. I can't flag emails. For example, in Gmail if it is an important email, I will star it so that it is a constant reminder for me to address something. It would be nice to have a feature to do that with Pipedrive. At the minimum, allow me to create an activity with the email with the click of a button. Lack of development communication - What's being worked on? Where is the developer / user conversation. It's not required, but it would be nice. Overall I do enjoy my Pipedrive.

Pros

Email integration Mobile app Customization

Cons

Email integration - I would love to be able to assign an email to multiple deals. Email flagging - I would love to be able to flag an email as important, like stars in Gmail, or have the ability to convert it to an activity. Email on the mobile app - doesn't exist, which forces me to use my Gmail

Troy from West Coast Solar Inc.

Industry: Oil & Energy

Best CRM we have had

It works! Out operation has had 3 CRMs over the past 6 years and none managed things well for a sales outfit in a construction company. (The damage that causes the agents who sometimes have long timelines in the sales process and referral process is excruciating since no CRM is adapted to offload and download data from another We like the flexibility of applying to our sales process and keeping track of each prospects stages/activities and not have to adapt to precepts that don't apply and only get in the way. It really is your CRM. The feedback from Statistics and Analytics is stimulating and encourages one to apply themselves to the system they designed thus developing better business habits which in turn gives better stats and a better view from which management can coach and serve from.

Pros

Seems kind of redundant with Review above.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to review the Activity list page by our Stages. In other words typically cycles are monthly but what is focused on at the beginning of the month is different than what is at the end of the month. For instance at the end of the month you may want to focus just on final stage folks. Another focus somebody might have is they are working a particular area and want to see what else is left on the table while there and arrange schedules accordingly. In other words just being able to organize on the Activities page by city/county can increase efficiency in the field. Your Contacts page has that option but nothing comes up in the columns for anyone. I don't know if this is a challenge with out set up by our admin. but once we have a the client sold they fall off our radar for the Deals page. We have a few milestones that include us agents which includes pumping clients for referrals and visiting with them on a anniversary date. The only way I can keep them on the radar is to use the Activity page and just label them a Deadline so I can review those by that definition. So all I use Deadline for is follow-up with clients that are purchasing or have purchased. Lastly a small but big 'thang', on the client Deals page where we have a pending activity it would be nice to click the pending activity button and the courser lands on a fresh line above the previously typed material so we can just add an update without having to click to front of material, return and arrow up to update. It's a very repetitive procedure every time you go into an activity.

Juliana from Akiyama S.A.

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Use better your time to be Productive and reach Results

Firs of all Pipedrive took me off all the excel spreadsheet, and I used to have hundreds of them. I haven’t taken any training, but it wasn’t really necessary because you can learn it all by induction. I liked the colors, it’s not polluted so it doesn't hurts my eyes. As I was not used to such a tool, it was very uncomfortable for me at the beginning, because it’s kind of boring to write down every call you make, and every activity you do and yet remark the next step. But after few days I already got used to that. So after awhile I started to see my days yield more. I started not to lose clients or negotiations, and mistakes was reducing. It was when I realysed how Pipedrive made my routine become healthier, because now I work the same time, but I produce more and I am less stressed because I don’t need to bring work home. I Know it’s gonna be easy for me to find anything easily in the next day with PipeDrive, so why keep tinhking on that after work?

Pros

I really enjoyed the fact that we can format it the way we need to, like add some options or information space, etc. PipeDrive is flexible, that’s great! I also like the graphics and results it’s given, about the day, the week, the month and it goes on. With this I have a notion of my efficiency and I can monitor myself by this. Actually I liked PipeDrive in general. Everything is good once I haven't worked with almost nothing like it. And the closest tool I used was very terrible. I can tell that the idea of organizing a company as the Mother and others as sisters was really smart. I used to have problems with that, so it made my life easier. At last I assure that the filters are helpful, but it could be better in some ways. But I really do recommend it at all. It definitely changed my routine work for better, much better.

Cons

I don't think it’s a bad thing, maybe something to be improved in Pipedrive, are the filters or results/statistics, it was good if we could export that to excel. I don't know if the key user can do that (I’m not) but if only him, then I suggest to give this opportunity to all users. The only thing I don’t think was positive about all that is the minucius way that now our bosses are controlling our work and results. Of course this ended to be a problem about the person, and I don’t know what Pipedrive could do about it, even though I think it is important to say. The last thing I wish I could change is the timing. Every activity has to have at least 15 minutes of during. I wish this could be more flexible, or even better, an idea: somehow we could add an activity and press a button saying we are starting that activity; Then when we finish it, we press end, and it calculates the time we used to do that. For me it sound better and more realistic. But Please, don't take off the option we already have of simply put it as done after it is done already.

Used it at a start-up, it was easy and effective

Pros

When I was interviewing for this position at a tech company, I was told that they use Pipedrive as their CRM. I wanted to show that I was eager to learn, so I set out to do some research on Pipedrive before I began my position. Luckily, Pipedrive made it pretty easy. I had already done a tutorial on Salesforce, so I understood the basics of CRMs, but Pipedrive had a whole academy -- the Pipedrive Academy -- to help you learn how to use their software effectively. So right off the bat, I appreciated them making it easy. I did all of the modules and quickly saw that it was very easy to use. I even put the video speed on 1.5x to save some time. Once I started the position, I saw that there was even more depth, and you could customize workflows and your pipeline pretty extensively.

Cons

In the Pipedrive Academy, it wouldn't update my progress on some videos. So it never gave me the satisfaction of it saying "100% complete", which is a small detail but it was still annoying as a first impression. The system is easy to use, but like all CRMs, it still takes time to update all of your activities. I could usually update 10-20 calls in 5 minutes, and theres a bunch of plug-ins and extensions to make this faster but I didn't use them. Also, if your search query is off by an apostrophe or something along those lines, you can still miss the person/company you're searching for. But this can be eliminated if you have a system for formatting names or whatever.

Glenn from Scanit Technologies, Inc.

Industry: Biotechnology

Pipedrive - A CRM that Focuses on What's Important

Very positive experience thus far using Pipedrive. My background comes from deploying Salesforce.com globally with highly customized objects / workflows. With Pipedrive, it's out-of-the-box simple and to me, cuts directly to the core capabilities you need for your field teams to go sell. It's allowed us to stay focused on what matters - relationship tracking, deal tracking, and making sure we have identified the next actions to avoid funnel stall.

Pros

The pro's from my perspective using Pipedrive are: 1) Simplicity: It allows salespeople to focus on what's critical - managing accounts, deals and most importantly, driving next-actions to move deals through the pipeline to closure. 2) Customization: Just enough ability to customize field types, add needed fields to meet your business needs, but not too complicated where it creates over-complexity to the user base. 3) UX: Clean, simple user interface / experience. Many CRM's overcomplicate the UX. Pipedrive delivers a UX that is easily understood, intuitive, and easy to train. 4) Cross-Platform Performance: Solid mobile access with offline capability. This is critical to salespeople and business professionals on the move. The ability to capture notes and add tasks on my phone and tablet are critical - as well as do so on a plane and sync up later. 5) Reports & Export Capability: simple and easy export capability and reports functionality.

Cons

There are a few areas I would like to see improvement: 1) The ability to distribute meeting notes to Pipedrive and non-Pipedrive users. 2) Enhanced Search: Would like to see more robust search engine across the platform. Currently see some limitations in searching titles vs. body of meeting notes for example. As we generate more content, meeting notes, attachments, the need for enhanced search will be needed.

Arlène from Own Project

The most solid CRM platform..?

Generally, my experience with Pipedrive has been very good

Pros

There are so many good things about using Pipedrive as a CRM platform. First of all, it is just great to be able to manage all my contacts in one place and being able to see the timeline of what has been happening with every single one of them. This is perfect because it allows me to always be up-to-date with what has taken place and what needs to happen to turn leads into customers. Managing and using my email straight from Pipedrive is very powerful because it prevents me from switching from app to app and lets me be focused on my lead generation and sales activities. Same for being able to create web forms: no need to rely on another platform and then connect it to Pipedrive for this...I can do everything "in house". The visual pipeline is another key feature and its sales forecasting feature lets you "predict the future" by showing you how many deals you would need to close to reach a specific financial target. And let's not forget about automation: it is an excellent way to avoid carrying out the same repetitive tasks over and over again. And did I say there is a mobile app too? This is ideal especially if you are someone who works a lot on the move.

Cons

It is difficult to find something not to like about Pipedrive. Perhaps, the main con compared to other CRM solutions is the fact that Pipedrive does not have a free plan, only a free trial. This means that you will have to pay for the tool – and depending on the features you need, it can turn out to be a bit of an expense.

Justin from XOGO

Forget about Salesforce. Pipedrive is the jam.

We use PipeDrive to manage our sales pipeline in an easy way. It has a nice, simple UI and a great iOS app.

Pros

Pipedrive is a super easy-to-use, customizable CRM alternative for those of us in tech, creative industries, or just anyone that hates clunky, ugly, overly complex platforms like Salesforce. Sets up in seconds, there's a great iOS app, and it's actually a pleasure to use. Quick and easy.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about PipeDrive. Perhaps if you are a power user of a CRM like Salesforce, you may that there are certain APIs or integrations that don't exist between this platform and others. For me PipeDrive offers more than enough features and functionality, it's easy to use and just what is needed.

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

I loathe software that is overly complex to use, overly expensive, or that has a poor UI. Salesforce is all those things, and PipeDrive is the antithesis.

Giuseppe from Carollo Horton & Associates

Industry: Executive Office

Overdrive your sales with Pipedrive

It's amazing when a little bit of a process change can create a visible improvement to your business. Pipedrive has done that. Even the iOS app is excellent. eg: If I call someone via the app, after the call is completed it will prompt me to document the details. Its easy to use deal screen helps me track the progress of the sales force. But, for me its hidden gems are the reporting and activity lists: REPORTING -- I love the dashboard reporting and how flexible it is to deep dive into sales agents by any specific time scale. ACTIVITY LISTS -- This is the killer feture. I just put in an activity for next year against an organisation and it then forget about it. It will then remind me on that date that I need to do something. Missing Features: 1) Many - many contact relationship. Currently limited to one contact to one site. This doesn't work in my field as many of my contacts own multiple sites with site specific deals. 2) Plotting the customer locations on a map and providing navigation to them. I have to use badger mapping for that. 3) A function that can batch de-duplication. The excellent customer support referred me to a third party provider.

Pros

REPORTING -- I love the dashboard reporting and how flexible it is to deep dive into sales agents by any specific time scale. ACTIVITY LISTS -- This is the killer feature. I just put in an activity for next year against an organisation and it then forget about it. It will then remind me on that date that I need to do something.

Dalton from Game Plan

Get out of it what you put in

Distanced sales communication, communication continuity across departments, easy contact and deal editing.

Pros

Simple user experience, not overkill with the features and layout, great email integration, custom pipeline language

Cons

Have to pay a certain amount that includes features we don't use, internal organization confusing to see - most of which you can't.

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Cheaper option, didn't need all the features of the other product.

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Better cost options, our team used Pipedrive before, a better interface for the way we're setup.

Perfect solution for our team

I am recommending Pipedrive to everyone I can. We chose it because I received recommendations from my network. Great value for the money, and you are valued as a customer.

Pros

It is quite simple to use, compared to other similar solutions. We moved from an expensive CRM with a bunch of powerful features (that we never used) to Pipedrive that we actually use daily. Onboarding was rather simple. Customer support - great!

Cons

Not ideal for recurring revenue model. Our customers have to renew their contracts yearly, so we have to make new lead for each year, even though it is the same customer. But it could be that it's just us who have not found a better way to do it.

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Dynamics was pricey and complicated to use.

Kirill from GP Systems GmbH

Industry: Industrial Automation

Simple and visual CRM system

Tried a number of different CRM systems, inlcuding Salesforce (too complex), close.io (too expensive), Excel (too manual) a host of other systems, before settling with Pipedrive.

Pros

Visual overview of the pipeline The overview can be in form of cards like in Kanban or in plain tabular form, making easier selection and overview of the deals Simple to use Extreme care of the supportive elements, like automatically adding map to the addresses, inviting to book another call/e-mail after finishing the previous one Highly visual history of communications Great customization (have special fields, specific for our company), filtering, reporting

Cons

May be too simple for larger number of communications and deals The interface sizing is large making it less useful with large number of deals

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Looked for a more affordable product

Alex from ePesos

You can do a lot if your developer integrates it. Mobile app great. Reports need an overhaul.

We have streamlined our entire loan application/approval/origination process.

Pros

Our IT team invested a lot of time so that Pipedrive could automate our loan approval/origination process. When a client submits an online application, a new deal is created automatically. When we move applicants along the pipe, different emails are sent out from Mailchimp. When we approve/reject, the client gets a notification. The mobile app is fantastic. When people come in to sign, we can take a photo of their IDs and save it directly to their deal, right from the app. If anyone calls my phone, a pop-up shows the name, deal, and stage and can automatically log the interaction. I love this.

Cons

Reports. I never use them, because they're pre-defined. Almost every day I download leads to run my own reports with Excel pivot tables. I would save so much time if I could set up pivot style reports in Pipedrive that update automatically - then I'd have real dashboards that mean something to me. I don't love the way the email works. You connect your Gmail to pipedrive and can then send messages from within Pipedrive. That means you'd have to give up the Gmail interface if you really wanted all of your emails tracked. I prefer Streak for this - it's embedded right in Gmail. In 2 clicks you can add an email right to a deal, and all of your pipelines live inside Gmail. Streak doesn't have nearly the same amount of features as Pipedrive but I really miss the Gmail connection.

Peyton from Total Boox

Pipedrive is the easiest CRM, and even sales reps who hate CRMs will use it and like it

Pros

Pipedrive provides a simple, fast interface that pulls all information relevant to a deal into a single view. This includes the main contact, other contacts, price and product information, activity history, and coming activities. There is a sidebar that you can customize with specifics for your business, such as names of competitors that the prospect buys from, size of their budget, customer phase (are they a prospect, a new customer, or a renewing customer?), etc. All of this info can be easily updated on the fly, so a sales rep can focus on selling rather than on fitting a sale into a software system. The mobile apps provide similar functionality, so it's easy to use Pipedrive out of the office. Pipedrive is easy to customize, so getting started does not require a lot of effort or training. This is ideal for startups and small firms, as well as for independent sales reps.

Cons

There's nothing really bad about Pipedrive, and it keeps getting better. I would like to see it add customizable series of actions that can be added with a single click, so the rep does not have to manually add repetitive steps. For instance, it would be good to add a series of follow up steps that must be done after a sale closes, rather than keeping a separate list in other software.

March 2016

Ariel from Skycure

March 2016

Pipedrive made our team productive when we most needed it

Pros

First of all, simplicity. As a small startup company without many resources (time or money), Pipedrive's simple and minimal setup helped us hit the ground running, and we will always be grateful for that. Pipedrive's email integration is absolutely awesome, especially when integrated with Google Apps which removes the need to BCC the CRM, and logs inbound email messages. Once the initial adoption was done we began leveraging Pipedrive's API, which is very complete, easy to use and well documented. The API compensates for all the features that are missing and can be found in other "bigger" CRMs. There's nothing you can't achieve with some development effort.

Cons

The UI is beautiful and modern, which makes usability great in the beginning. Once we started to grow our business, we encountered many UI performance problems that hurt productivity a bit. Especially when dealing with large deals involving a lot of people or long email threads.

Wes from WESFED, LLC.

Intuitive and Inexpensive, with an ever-growing list of features!

Overall, I am a forever-user of Pipedrive. The value of the product supremely outweighs the amount required to pay monthly. And with such an active development team, it is always exciting to see what is rolling out each couple of weeks! Pipedrive has evolved from a "light" CRM to a full-features CRM with a light feel. It is an excellent CRM tool.

Pros

- The ease-of-use is paramount. Pipedrive takes a simple pipeline approach to manage your "pipeline." - The development team is always at work. New features such as custom fields, workflow automation, email integrations, and many more were added recently, and the price remains very competitive. - The ability to auto-import contact data is a huge time-saver. - Support for multiple pipelines means you are not limited to sales-only, but also have opportunities to create pipelines for prospecting, alternate product sales cycles, and much more. - A fast mobile app that keeps you on top of contacts, sales, and tasks.

Cons

- While the UI is intuitive, the colors leave much to be desired. Sometimes, I feel like I am staring at a cubicle when using the app. Being able to add custom brand colors would be a nice addition. - The web app lacks a "dashboard" view similar to what exists on the mobile app. This view is used for getting an overall picture of sales, tasks, deals, forecasts, etc.

Danny from Mercado Libre

Pipedrive helps you increase sales

Thanks to Pipedrive we have had abundant sales in our company, it has had a positive impact. Our company has perfected sales management and now we do a more detailed follow-up avoiding failures that we previously made. All our work team adapted to the application in a few days. Without a doubt Pipedrive is an excellent tool.

Pros

Pipedrive is excellent there are many things that I like. First, it is very easy to use, I did not need to watch video tutorials to learn how to use this valuable tool. Its interface is very simple and I can customize everything and that is a great advantage. Second, Pipedrive has a 30-day trial version, this is important for new users who wish to enjoy CRM, as they will be completely sure if they meet their expectations or not. Third, the ability to track potential customers is extraordinary. Pipedrive generates from time to time detailed reports on sales behavior and also projections that allow the work team to design strategies to boost sales. And fourth, technical support is always active, they work 24/7 that is excellent since at all times we can get help.

Cons

I think the only one against it is that the paid version is a bit expensive. Even so, Pipedrive has the option of a free 30-day trial and also offers 3 plans. Small businesses can start with the Basic plan and then, when they have more sales and the company grows, hire the Professional plan, as it contains many additional tools.

Anatoli from Medlanes

Simplicity versus functionality

I expect not a lot of people will give you a comprehensive review in this field. Either it will be someone who is not really using it, or someone using it and not having the time to properly describe it (we are all at work after all). I will focus on one thing - the bulk stage edit and automatic emailing update API. Basically, pipedrive lacks a tool that allows me to sync my leads with my Gmail account so that when that first email is sent, they move into the first stage (or whichever). In relation to this, I also would like to recommend installing a more appropriate exporting tool for tasks. I cannot seem to get the emails out of pipedrive for the life of me. There is only this one exporting utility in the general settings submenu (why not on the homepage or under activities?).

Pros

Simplicity

Response from Pipedrive

Replied January 2017

Hi Anatoli, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, this is always welcome! Unfortunately in Pipedrive natively you can¿t change the deal stage based on sent emails. However, you can for example do this with Zapier and Gmail. So for example when a new email is sent via Google, you can have this updated a deal in Pipedrive, the guys from Zapier can help you set this up if necessary: https://zapier.com/zapbook/gmail/pipedrive/ Currently our team is working on adding the exporting option from the list in your activities. Once this is finished in a couple of months amongst with other updates to the lists in Pipedrive, you will be able to filter your activities and export them out from your activity list view. Email exporting is currently not in the plans. However, since you basically copy your emails from the mail client to Pipedrive, all your original emails are still inside your email client to find. Have a great day and kind regards, Mike

Svitlana from Svitness LLC

A solid choice for a small business CRM

I find Pipedrive pleasant to work with, it's simple and efficient.

Pros

I like that you can call a potential or existing customer directly from the application, that makes keeping track on your sales activities very easy.

Cons

Certain features are buried deep in the structure, you need to know what you're looking for.

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Pipedrive offered a much better pricing structure for us.

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Salesforce was too expensive for our company's situation.

Austin from SealGuard

Pipedirve is a Pipedream!

Pipedrive has a sleek design that is also functional and helps our business propel forward.As I stated above, we can run with 5 guys what it would normally take 50 guys to accomplish, all with automation. In an industry where good help is alway hard to find. I recommend using Pipedrive to cut down on the clutter of drafting email after email and using automation to create emails with custom fields that will make anyone who receives it feel as if you had written them a personal letter. Pipedrive also makes it easy to send mass emails with custom fields and attachments to several people at a time. We will often send the same project to 10 different people and we used to have to send out each email individually and make it personal to the contractor, but with Pipedrive, we are able to attach one attachment to an email and have it sent out to all participants and they will receive an email to just them with our attachment and the text will be whatever our preset fields were created to be, like the name of the person, the organization, the project title, etc. If you're not using Pipedrive, you're doing it wrong. Period.

Pros

Where do I start? I have set about a hundred or so tasks a week. We've worked with Pipedrive to set up automation for our emails and different tasks so I can follow up on projects with 50 different people, all with the push of a button. Pipedrive keeps my company organized and on task. We do with 5 people what it would normally take 50 people to accomplish!

Cons

Occasionally, it will have email integration issues with Outlook, but the customer service is always on point and friendly!

Dan from 5F Marketing

Instead of Salesforce

Great experience love the mobile and the desktop portions super quick server responses

Pros

This software is perfect for the small business. You can use it on any device it’s a lot easier to use than salesforce and you can integrate a ton of apps into it. Great use of APIs. They are constantly updating it to make it more efficient day by day.

Cons

There are a lot of features on here and like automation and workflow that could be confusing but they break it down really easily with their support team.

Great support team

Easy not as cumbersome

Gerard from UBT

A great CRM, useful and intuitive

Our global ERP is Netsuite, and we were looking to add a salesman-friendly CRM to the front end as this is not something that we've found Netsuite does well. Pipedrive integrates well, and does what we wanted in the main very well.

Pros

Very easy to use, intuitive interface. Helps encourage deal movement forward. I like the way you can easily customize pipelines for various sales campaigns, and the new caller app is very useful.

Cons

Setting this up in the first place was a little complicated, and like anything else of this nature, you get out of it what you put in. Also, the revised dashboard called 'insights' doesn't for me give enough. I'd like to see more detailed stats, especially in the outbound and inbound calls.

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Pipedrive appeared to strike a reasonable balance between the inexpensive (initially at least) Hubspot and the high priced Salesforce options.

dishant from Lionbridge

Loved with amazing CRM system

My overall experience with the Pipedrive is quite amazing. Our organisation is taking help from the Pipedrive stats and suggestions to make better financial decisions.

Pros

The best feature which I liked about the Pipedrive is that we can efficiently manage our daily tasks. They are represented in the graphical form and is very helpful while planning the day. You can easily set your priorities using the pipelines and track how far a particular deal has proceeded. Another important feature which I would like to mention is that if you have used a CRM before, you probably have a list of your important contacts. Pipedrive can import the contacts of the previous CRM. Hence, saving a lot of precious time. The user interface of the Pipedrive is just amazing. I love the small customisations they had provided in the app. They also have an Android and an IOS app. They provide graphical statistics to track the progress of your team. You can quickly decide what works and what not. Pipedrive improves management decisions to a great extent. They had an incredible customer support supporting many different languages. There turnaround time is very fast.

Cons

Although, I liked this system to a great extent and it is hard to find the cons. But, still, I would like to figure out some. On occasion, when I was updating my daily scheduling tasks in their Android app, it suddenly crashed. I want the team to fix some bugs related to the compatibility issue. The second thing which I would like to mention here is that I would love to see if they add a better filtering system to figure out better that what are potential clients based on the data.

Orlando from Mercado Libre

Excellent tool for sales management

We have obtained abundant benefits, sales have increased considerably. The investment we made in the software we have recovered in a very short time. Thanks to Pipedrive it is now possible to design the best sales strategies and we have obtained excellent results, in addition, the software does almost all the work for me. Even now we are more organized thanks to the registration of customer data. Pipedrive's experience so far has been extraordinary. We are very happy with this software.

Pros

Pipedrive has many positive things, it is a very complete and essential software for companies that are dedicated to trade. I like that I can use the software on any of my electronic devices, I can use it while in my office, on the street or in my home. I like the fact that I can keep a complete record of our clients' data, that makes the job much easier. The sales funnel visibility is good, which has certainly helped us design excellent sales strategies. Also, its interface is very intuitive, everything can be done simply and without complications.

Cons

Pipedrive is excellent, I just think that it has to improve in some details, the technical service is not very good, it takes time to answer the problems that can sometimes arise. Also, Pipedrive is not able to send an email to multiple recipients and therefore I have to do it one by one.

Georg from Slideflight

Never loose track in your pipelines

We're using Pipedrive to manage all our customer activities (phone-calls, mails, schedules, contact-information, etc.) so that not only sales but all others never loos track of a customer journey. Despite the fact that this tool is almost intuitive you also can easily manage complex customer organizations. It simply reflects nearly all circumstances to record and plan topics when working with customers. An ideal tool for the entire pipeline management where simple drag and drop features help to manage stages of a project. Pipedrive eases the salesman work dramatically!

Pros

I personally found it quite useful when writing mails to use the option adding an automated bcc customer ID. The result is that you mail appears in your pipeline- and customer-history as well. To set up different pipelines make it easy to also manage different events. The scheduler activity gives you on all devices (PC, Smartphone, etc.) an alert to remind to your planned activities. Mobil access to all pipeline features - a very nice App! All contact data, history etc. at hand when preparing a customer visit or call.

Cons

- Statistical features seems to need rework. - writing an email to a contact of an account organization you need to consider to attach the customer-ID from the deal-level to the bcc-field in the mail in order to have that mail then in the customer history - lost accounts have been moved to a separate pipeline

tammie from tigerpocket press

does everything i need it to!

amazing. customer service is super responsive and helped solve a couple issues when i was first learning the system.

Pros

i LOVE so much about this software!! i tried SO MANY CRM's and none of them were perfect for me. you can see visually what stage your deals are in. you are prompted to set up the next activity (task) after you complete one. you can create email templates with automatically filled in forms to speed up the process. you can connect deals to people and organizations. you can see a calendar view of your activities. you can set up automations to make your system more streamlined. you can connect it to your gmail so you emails automatically show up in pipedrive and you have all your emails between you and a person at your fingertips. it was super easy to set up and seemed very intuitive.

Cons

i can't think of anything!! i wish it were a little bit cheaper per month, but compared to some of the other services i tried, it costs less but does more of what i want.

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

onepageCRM was great, but pipedrive has more visual features that help me (i'm a visual person). you can choose list view or calendar view or a kanban sort of view of the pipeline. also, the user interface i just liked better.

Everything I needed from a CRM with nothing I didn't

Systematized and automated my sales process/pipeline!

Pros

Having used Salesforce in many of my prior roles, the thought of implementing it at the start-up I am now running was a headache. We simply don't have the need for robust CRM capabilities yet, so when I found Pipedrive, we decided to give it a shot. We began with 30 wholesale clients and have since grown to over 2000. I am now managing both our "boutique/specialty store" channel (1000 stores) as well as my key account pipeline with major retailers, all in one place. It is SO EASY to use. The whole program is just incredibly intuitive and easy to pick up without any demos at all, to be honest. I have since dug into the resources they make available and am now getting even more use out of it. Ease of use and the user interface as a whole are just phenomenal. Finally, affordability - we have started out with the entry level account but can easily grow from here.

Cons

There have been maybe 2-3 more complex reports / data exports I have wanted to run over the past 2 years but was unable to - just wasn't a capability of Pipedrive. But we always found workarounds, and it seems like a very rare sacrifice for what you get in a streamlined, user-focused CRM experience.

Nissanka from M C Medisoft

All the basic features with an intuitive UI

this is ideally suitable for small/medium scale businesses with a limited number of users. Its on-boarding is fast and has good support when needed. More emphasis is placed in sales pipeline management. Cost comparison is also fairly reasonable.

Pros

Pros- Many users of Pipedrive would not disagree with me when I say that the most significant feature of Pipedrive is its wonderful UI. It is this feature that differentiates Pipedrive with other competitors. The advantage of the intuitive UI is the ease of use even for a novice. The basic plan of pipedrive offers limited features, but a small size company can accomplish the basic tasks expected of a CRM. Other plans with extra performance costs 2 -5 fold extra compared to the silver plan. One has the choice to select the payment option either monthly or annually. With much ease ‘deal pipelines’ can be created enabling you to have a complete status view of your deals, real time. Apart from that, they have a super feature of email sync which lets you view your emails within Pipedrive itself without toggling back and forth with your inbox. With more additional features related this activity, the user is aware of actions necessary to apply in order to close deals successfully. The integration with many productivity tools has a positive impact over the effectiveness in increased revenue. The mobile version of Pipedrive too is super functional with many productivity features. There are many support options such as FAQs, in-depth demo videos, 24/7 live support center or search for knowledge base.

Cons

if a comparison assessment is made with other platforms, well there could be some features missing in Pipedrive. Other than that the existing system works well depending on your purpose.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 2,303 reviews